There's a boring yaoi/bl romantic scene you've watched, of being so diappointed you..

K

. .you want to change that part, :Red_fox6:

. .how would you spice-up that boring romantic scene to satisfy you? :cuteonion41:

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animegirl

• 현애

• yojichan

• sarah3161

OMG!

I would so wanna direct a whole lot of Japanese BL drama flicks.

The wooden acting.

The cheating on the kissing scenes.

The awkward intimate scenes.

We will also have to work on the script especially the dialogs. And I will work closely with the mangaka.

I would gather my boys in a workshop to work on those areas. Remind them that looking good does not save you from being a bad actor. If you're bad, you're just bad regardless how incredibly cute or hot you are.

I will remind them that because you're in a BL film, doesn't mean you become or will become gay. If you're gay to begin with then that has nothing to do with the film. I think that's the problem with some of the actors, they're so nervous! ARGH!

If you're a good actor, you're good regardless how so-so your looks may be. You become very attractive to the viewers.

• Like 2

some time they cut from manga...sometime they add some plot to the anime..it's kinda s***s and i really not like it...i love it when they follow the storyline of manga..it's look original anime or Bl Dramas..

• Like 1

I'd also like to change the kissing scenes in most bl dramas.... many actors cheat and only get a bit close to each other, without actually kissing and sometimes without even touching each other's lips.... :Red_fox5:

I would make all the kissing scenes hot hot hot and I keep cutting the scene and make them do it again till they would show a real hot yummy kiss! :banhbao8:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i didn't at all like takumi kun 1 bed scene it wz all sooo boaring.... bcz of tht i didn't see the whole takumi 1 , i began my journey 4rm 2.... daimao^_^.. if i were a director i wld hve said thm " kiss each othr fr real othr wise i wnt pay u "hehehe......

so thy wld hve to do bcz thy wldnt hve any choice.... am so devil.....

• 2 weeks later...

when a scene is to fast it's like wham, bam slam...you blink and it's the next scene already? What just happened there? Or when they take forever to get to the point to draw the audience in we know and we are watching so just kiss him already, that or the hug, no actually really hugging just the arm on the shoulder. >.

I think they need real gay actors and scene where thy show the actors butts. The kissing senes should be more hot like in real life and there should more tuching as in the way real lovers do.

• 2 years later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
took the words right outta my mouth.

There's nothing worse to me than when the sex scene lasts two pages and it's "in-out-finish", DREADFUL! Or when the manga drags on endlessly for chapter and the two main characters don't get together for the studpidest of reasons and the book finishes and it's so disappointing when you've been kept waiting and the story finishes when it could have started ages ago. That's the time when I wish I could ring up the author, give that person a piece of my mind and somehow convince him/her into rewriting the scene