Do you ever cry like this?

Angel0fS!n

I never cry like this before (video 0:14-0:22), i mean right now when my age is 20+.:hamtaro-005 (6): What about you all? i'm curious right now...:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel0fS!n

• yojichan

• Furuichi

• sarah3161

Yes!!! I did cry like that!!! and I'm younger than you..

wait.. do you like glee too? ^___^

U cry like that? awww, how cute!!! ehehe. I like glee!! :hamtaro-005 (12):Don't stop believe it!:hamtaro-005 (6): Glee is on my TV-list evry week!:hamtaro-005 (9):

Unfortunately for me I did cry like that... not in the car, but in my room, in the bed... it happened in February this year when I caught my boyfriend then kissing another guy... I didn't cry because I caught him, but I cried because I was hurt and I was insecure... I kept thinking that maybe he never had any feelings for me and he will never have and even more, that he loves somebody else... :leaf7:

Unfortunately for me I did cry like that... not in the car, but in my room, in the bed... it happened in February this year when I caught my boyfriend then kissing another guy... I didn't cry because I caught him, but I cried because I was hurt and I was insecure... I kept thinking that maybe he never had any feelings for me and he will never have and even more, that he loves somebody else... :leaf7:

OMG! i'm sorry to hear that! i didn't know anything about that till now...

Yes, I did... many times. When I feel hurt I freak out and totally lose control and I start to cry like that.... :leaf7::leaf16: it's so emberrassing... so I envy you Reita for managing to hold it....

hmmmmm...

i only cried like that after reading a BL fanfic.

is it? ey, which fanfic do you read? would you please tell me.... i wanna cry like that too.

is it? ey, which fanfic do you read? would you please tell me.... i wanna cry like that too.

Hahaha!!! why? XD and I don't think any BL fanfic will make you cry like that.. maybe you'll cry in tears but crying in a BL fanfic like that is over acting.. well that's just me

ahahahaXD...I never cried like that yet.

I'm not actaully the type of person who crys...

Even my classmates never saw me cry..XD

For me...its hard to cry..even if you want to..

somebody..teach me how to cry....TT^TT...

yes...i ever cried a long time ago.....but that is kinda funny..hehehe i forgot what tittle song i sing and i don't stop crying..I'm cried while i hear this song

..yes..because broken heart...and i'm cried when i'm stress and eating a until my mouth full with mix rice.

I never cry before the others....:leaf8:

When I wanna cry, just close my door and sit alone...!! (or with my cat...)

I haven't cried like that..may be I will try someday....:)

I can't recall the exact titles but I do remember the series. FAKE, Love Mode, and Gravitation. ♥

Hahaha!!! why? XD and I don't think any BL fanfic will make you cry like that.. maybe you'll cry in tears but crying in a BL fanfic like that is over acting.. well that's just me

Of course not just any BL fanfic will make me cry. And yes there are tears. But I only cry like that because I'm letting out a good one for release. It makes me feel good afterwards, that way I won't be haunted by the scenes later in the day. :) Over acting? Of course it is. It's a fanfic! XD

• Like 1

Of course not just any BL fanfic will make me cry. And yes there are tears. But I only cry like that because I'm letting out a good one for release. It makes me feel good afterwards, that way I won't be haunted by the scenes later in the day. :) Over acting? Of course it is. It's a fanfic! XD

so your saying that you breakdown like Emma Pillsbury in the video above by reading a fanfic?.. hmm lol

Back to the topic, yes, I did cry like that once :hamtaro-005 (4):

Guess I was just feeling alone in the whole world.

Everyone fells like crying like that at least once

so your saying that you breakdown like Emma Pillsbury in the video above by reading a fanfic?.. hmm lol

Yes. It sure feels good afterwards to let it all out.

• 1 month later...

I never cry like that. Once i was so hurt that i couldn't cry because it hurt so much. I just laid on the ground head in my hands with a blanket on. I couldn't stop shaking and i remember being really cold. I do cry though but not like this. I'm self-controlled.

I do....before who i am now...i used to be a very weak person....

i got so many personal problems including betrays from friends....parents being unfair..but then i changed....

i woke up in the morning and decided to CUT MY HAIR becoz my hair has been very long since im 8...

and i started to listen to LAST SHELL by OZ and all death and heavy metal vkei songs...

then i changed to new reborn person who got so cool personalities and many fangirls...*weird becoz im a girl*

and i dont give a shit to betrays and begin to juz enjoy life...

but i nver cry for love becoz...im not the type who'll cry for lover....or having faith to someone...*ONLY GOD*

and i cried watching Koizora when Hiro dies....*becoz the hero dies only*...i was like...WHY???....WHY???? why not the heroin???..dammit the movie was so sad n i nver watch 4 2nd time...

• 2 years later...

Crying are one of the things I am incapable of doing. Even if I want to because I felt so much hurt before (not because I was in love), it just doesn't happen and that led to people misunderstanding me.

The video doesn't work for me and I am currently not in the mood to go looking for it. However, I am a rather emotional, sensitive, etc, guy, so I cry quite often - and over pretty much anything. The worst cries for me are the despair/lonely-type or whatever; it's hard to explain.