If you saw someone dropped his/her gatepass to a real shooting of a yaoi scene...

K

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• neni

• PinkNailsOfDeath

• Limbo

hahahaXD...I Would definitly trick that person.

I'll tell her.."Okay..If I give this back to you be sure you'll let me go in the shooting to okay?"

and..if she says no..then...I'll let her go inside my bag so that both of us can at least see the shooting.

Well, I'm not entirely being rude though..just slightly..XD...

At least both of us can watch the shooting that way..XD

• Like 2

Humm

I wouldn't give it back, definetly!:msn_red_fox 2

I'd just enjoy some sweet love scene :msn_red_fox 6

:msn_red_fox 10:msn_red_fox 10:msn_red_fox 10

• Like 2

No, I don't think I would give it back. I mean this is an unique chance, why to waste it? Even if it's rude not giving back something that you found but in this case is about yaoi so...And when I get to the scene...oh my*faints*

• Like 1

I'd snatch it for myself, duuuh~

Can't... resist... the... yaoi...!

I'd probably stand in a corner and drool, watching intently lol xDD

• Like 1

me too....

i don't want to give it back...i will watching there..it's a good change..why should i give it back to that person hihihi*evil thinking*

and i will watch that with happiness :)

• Like 1

oh i'm sorry.

i'm not giving it back.

i will feign ignorance and just go straight to the shooting.

why waste the opportunity, ne?

and while i'm there, i'm gonna make sure i'm gonna smile at the actors and that they smile back at me.

yosh!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
No, I don't think I would give it back. I mean this is an unique chance, why to waste it? Even if it's rude not giving back something that you found but in this case is about yaoi so...And when I get to the scene...oh my*faints*

i would definitely do the same :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to give it back, but my goody-goody side would make me! :( I would sneak around though and try to get them to take me with them. :D

• Like 1

ahaha...wow...my mom taught me to give back what is not belong to us...but...

it's hard for me to do tht...maybe i'll give back for the sake of my mom...

but in the same time i'll persuade the person to let me go with him/her...

i'll say.."i love this movie??..where do u get the pass?? im a big fan of them..bla..bla..bla..."

and say all the words to show tht person im begging to go with him/her with poor puppy eyes...ahaha

it usually works..lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I...probably would'nt give it back. My love for yaoi is just much more important than going nice and good things OTL though I guess the person that lost it would probably go all worried since she/he couldnt find it anymore and I might feel guilty afterwards.

But if there was an alternative like him/her giving me another pass for half the price (or maybe even free /WOOT) I will give it back. Who knows~

Mine!

If I had a Yaoi pass in the first place, I would never let it out of my sight, so it is that persons own fault for dropping it.

No way I'd pass up the oppotunity to see some real live Yaoi. :Q___

• Like 1

I would run away with it O__O

Oh my god...i know it's bad, but there's no way i would be able to fight temptation *__*

Yeah i would keep it to myself, keep my mouth shut and watch the whoooolle thing.....

How can a yaoi lover turn that down.....?"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Of course I'd want to give it back, it's not good to take stuff that doesn't belong to you!

:hamtaro-005 (5):Just KIDDING!! I'd take it!! Just being there to enjoy the scene is considered doing something :hamtaro-005 (12):

real shooting of a yaoi scene?

You mean like where the seiyuu are doing the voicing scene?

Anyways, to answer question,

If the person was there, I'll give it back. o__O I don't mind. And, because it's not mine.

If the person wasn't there, I either put it back where I found it or ... to the lost & found.

gatepass to a real shooting of a yaoi scene?! what?! a gatepass? haven't seen any... i have no idea what you're talking about... :p me? keeping something so precious to myself? NOOOO! never!

okay, i would give it back... well, only after i had seen everything i wanted to!! ahahah

probably... in the end of the scene... yeah. in the end of the scene i would give it back... :p