What if one day, anime' characters exist in our real world, then accidentally...

K

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• STARRK

• JuJu

• Angel0fS!n

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go into Ninja mode and kidnap Yokozawa and leave Kirishima standing there clueless of that happened to him. Then when we got "home" I would go into devious mode and tell Yokozawa that he was in a coma and isn't remembering that I am his wife, tell him all the other stuff was just a story, and show him the pages from the novels til he was convinced what he remembered wasn't reality. Hey, I'm just doing what I gots to do!!

• 2 months later...

i'll probably like this

:hamtaro-005 (15):

rabbit0

:leaf15:

:leaf6:

hahahaha

. .Accidentally you bumped onto your favorite yaoi couple,

what will you do?

how would you react?

-------------------------

Id probably run and tackle down Mookyul and Ewon just to hug them to death

then drag them off to place.

OAO m-meetin' Klaus and Taki! Holy shit! First I think I'd start staring for around 5 minutes, then I'd jump around, cheerful and all, then I'd BOMBARD them with questions!!! Millions and millions of them! Then I'd invite them home or something... Eeep! Awesome question by the way °3°

rabbit8

Ok firstly I would scream like crazy without breathing onion13 and then I would run until I pass out :Red_fox12: ...Definately one of them would see me and then who knows :p YEAH YEAH THATS AN AMAZING QUESTION WELL DONE :6onion72:

I dont know what I would do. I think I may faint if i just meet them on the road.

If i meet them somewhere else i would probably be like,

"Go do what you always do, i'm just gonna sit here and watch."

dont mind me. Then i may faint again or have a nosebleed

• 1 month later...

OMG!

I would scream out loud :Red_fox12: then I would stalk them hahahaha!

then watch them doing things they usually do. rabbit8

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... if I could see my favorite yaoi couple in real life, I just wouldn't believe it what I see and walk away. I guess I would think that my mind is playing tricks on me or that this couple looks just like my favorite one or that this mangaka might wrote his/her manga according to real life story. xD

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmm

if i were to see mitsaki and usagi, my reaction would be....

:_red_fox 11foxy5:Red_fox7::Red_fox12:onion0:8onion5::cuteonion55:

Ewon and Mookyul!! KYAAAA If I ever see them in reality I will seriously stalk them rabbit16 I will also interrogate Ewon about their private life!!!!!! Even though I know I would be slaughtered by Mookyul :cuteonion58:

Not to forget, I would absolutely take their pictures secretly kekekeke especially bed scenes (might as well record it) :cuteonion45:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would say, "sorry." :leaf8:

Then, :leaf13:

Look leaf4

And then leave them be but kinda follow them for a bit. leaf2

After that I would look back at that wonderful memory onionn1

I would be very happy for to meet my favorite yaoi couple, Minato and Nanami, Sora&Sunao from Sukisyo,

Akira&Shirogane from Monochrome Factor,

• 3 weeks later...

I would be crying first then I would stalk them for a bit while crying because I can't believe my eyes and then I'd probably try to become friends with them soooo that I have a reason to check them out everyday lol~

:Red_fox11:

i would have a massive (lets face it... fangirl moment!) and once id got over the fact i would perpetually bump into them so i would be "forced" to buy them coffee so i would have an excuse to get to know them and make friends iv em!!

i would probably be dumbstruck (and would probably be weeping in joy in front of them) then i would squeal and ask to take pictures with them

omg i'm such a creep

:cuteonion57: