What if one day, anime' characters exist in our real world, then accidentally...

K

I would scream, faint, then somehow convince them to let me live with them so i can watch them or something along those lines XD.

• Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• STARRK

• SCAR

• Nyuchanxx

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have a fangasm right on the spot, go into hyperventilation for about a minute, then go up to them, acting all cool and stuff and try and hang with them~ And then later~ YAEAAHH~ XD;

• Like 2

"can i go with you? in your room... don't worry i'm not a third-wheel or something. I'M JUST GOING TO WATCH... please do wait." Rushing to grab some soda and popcorn on the street stalls. :cuteonion46:

• Like 3

Wouldn't know what to do:msn_red_fox 14,but i'd be extremely happy leaf3...and take pictures.Actually i'd probably end up spying on there date.:msn_red_fox 10

• Like 2

If I saw any yaoi couple on the street in real life, like at a cafe or supermarket (i'd think what the heck are they doing there?) Is that who i think it is? Take out my phone, take a pic of them or two .... Then i might just follow them around in a dreamy daze ...... rabbit13

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Oh, first thing first. i'll faint! haha! then i'll stalk them until they reach their home. this is where the real show begin! :cuteonion46:

When they go outside, I'll sneak inside their house and plant hidden cameras all over their house!!! onion4

Of course I'll watch them everyday!!! (just like watching anime!) :leaf2:

I will do the same here.... i like it..

then i will a camera in every part of the house, ceiling, in the floor, window, bathroom every corner..

just like what L did in the death note..

to spy Light Yagame..

• Like 2

I will hug them tight.....hold their hand and say "You two are my favorite character" or " I love you two, please take care/love each other forever" lol

and then.........where I can hide my face!!!! lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would probably try to get them interested in a threesome lol. At first I know I would start crying and laughing like an idiot out of excitement. Then, over time, Id end up in jail due to excessive stalking and photo taking. I would actually probably end up in the loony hospital to be honest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

haha awsome question

i'd probably faint then if they were still there wen i come to i'd hug the living day lights out of them but seeing as it grimmjow and hichigo i think i'd be dead after that lol:cuteonion55:

but it would so be worth it hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I would have this super duper happy expression on my face

then I asked them for their autograph (even if they don't have one) then picture

next knocked them out and keep them,....? OMG

I would scream and scream and scream in a creepy fangirl way :)

then demand a pic with them and text all my friends

and scream some more

If I saw Mugen from Samurai Champloo in the real world... I would pin him to the pavement, and make sweet love to him.. Right there.. Don't even care if the sidewalk gum got stuck to my butt! NOT STOPPING!!

I would probably end up asking them if i was just seeing things and then excuse myself before i make myself look like a love-crazed idiot fan . . . :7yoyo10:

• 3 weeks later...

omg i would have a total metal breakdown and then make them have super hot sex in front of me!!! then i would probs have a nose bleed and try not to faint!

• 3 weeks later...