This guy stumbling about...

PrimalBurst

Hello Yaoiotaku Community,

Err... basically staring at the screen for a good 5 mins wondering where to start off. Guess I suck at this stuff... figuratively speaking. Anyhow, I am PrimalBurst[Not real name of-course], and I basically got knocked to this website by Uncle Google after going through every search page there was for an elusive game called

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. To be honest that was my first post here on Yaoiotaku giving my appreciation for uploading and then re-uploading the title over and over again. So thank you again to all the kind folks here who keep the sharing spirit alive. Hopefully I'll be able to give something back in some way to repay the favor.

Ehh... guess not sure what else to write. I suppose I might as well be a bit honest? I am, strictly speaking, not a "BL" fan. By no means I am saying I hate it. I am just an admirer of anything that appeals to me and thanks to that, my strike zone is pretty wide irrespective of the content. For example even though I steer wide clear of muscled lovers, I practically gobble stuff that involves a feminine looking cross-dresser. Not sure what to make of it as far as my tastes go, so...

Either way thank you for having me here and I hope I end up doing something productive here as I do on the other forums elsewhere as well. Looking forward to making acquaintances here.

Kind Regards,

PB.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PrimalBurst

• rainbowman

• grapevine

• RedNoki

Welcome aboard!! It doesn't matter if you're not really a fan of BL. But I do hope to see you around often.^^ Once again, a warm welcome to you :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

san or PB san 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku... :)

well, it's okay, you're not a fan of BL. so I hope you enjoy here... :)

Yo

welcome to the forums. Yaoiotaku does not only offer Yaoi stuff, might as well be the reason why you have stumbled upon this fascinating house. Like what you have said about the game, we also have non BL threads around the corner. I hope you enjoy every bit of this website and if you need someone to talk about anything, if you ever find yourself asking about BL or just wanna chatter the box, you can always tap with us :) Welcome to the fam, mate!

Boy joining this site feels like Christmas dinner with a big family. You don't really know everyone but damn it feels good to be sitting on the table with everyone. Stay classy YOtaku community.

Boy joining this site feels like Christmas dinner with a big family. You don't really know everyone but damn it feels good to be sitting on the table with everyone. Stay classy YOtaku community.

It does feel cozy like home. :) *cheers*

First, I would like to thank you for joining us here at Yaoi Otaku. A warm welcome to you. It is fine to have varied taste for things that gives us happiness and pleasure.*winks* I do hope you enjoy your time here and find friends to share the love. I do selfishly hope that you may find/feel the "spark" that will deepen your interest with yaoi.

Welcome and Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...