• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Yukio Takamiya

• Rebel Heart

• kabkabmcarfarf

>.

*internally sobs*

Oh my god, I laughed so loud I accidentally woke my room mate. That was great though, thanks for sharing that. lol.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ditto. And when the uke be makin male friends---run to the hills btch coz' you're about to die.

ditto. And when the uke be makin male friends---run to the hills btch coz' you're about to die.

Man, so damn annoyed. Had he to ...

Had he to sex her, making him watch? I mean, sure he might've gotten jealous and all..but - v -... I get the logic that he loves to torture him...but he could've sex'd him hard ' v ' Hard enough for Bum to use the wheelchair again XDD.

LMAO. I feel you there, man. I so loved when

When Bum fell onto the dude's lap and it looked really sexual. XDDD That stare Sangwoo gave them. I died XD. I bet the dude will die, too. XD.

Still wondering if I'm really messed up for finding chap 18 spellbiding

not the 1st part -except the "hand" thing~

... Nah I don't care anymore, just Killing Stalking Syndrome

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

OMG what did i just see! what a shame i can only read korean words without understanding them but still... :leaf13:

as i thought it was going to end...

you are going to love the next chapter!

do u have a link? Omgomgomgomgimg I'm so aixk right now, but food and medicine can wait (┳Д┳)

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

If I find English translation I'll send u guys

, I usually read them on Instagram, when a poster translates and posts them there

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

This manga always wants to make me watch some kitten videos after I read a chapter :p Yoonbum looks like a ragg doll if you ask me btw

hm, this manhwa is definitely amazing! :leaf13:

I don't really like them as a romantic couple though. I'm not a fan of stockholm syndrome like love. Then again you could argue that Yoon Bum was already in love? with Sangwoo before he started to abuse him. It reminds me a lot of American Psycho by Easton Ellis. In contrast to that we get the perspective from the victims narration (yoon bum) instead of the psychopath.

What intrigued me to continue reading this is their interactions. I love how they are portrayed and the psychological implications of the abuse we see reflected in Yoon Bum but also the impact their 'relationsship' has on Sangwoo.

From this point of view it's an excelent story. The characters have lots of different facettes showing their backgrounds and troubles.

season 2 is gonna be on mid/early march!! :Sad: I cant wait that loooong, i think I'll go to japan and offer to be Koogi's manservant to convince her to release it sooner :Sad:

thats a great plan , yes?!!:Excited::Excited::Excited:

Oh no... really? Thats a looong agonizing wait.. I literally wanted to throw my phone after I read that last chapter... *sad*

Ok.. I'll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hooooly crap the last chapter. When I was finished with it I was staring at my phone like @__@ for a good minute or so. What-the-actual-fuck?!

Mid-march is way too far for season 2, I need it NOW! D: