Hi everyone!

JackiBeth

Hi everyone! Hello fellow Yaoi lovers :-) I've been RPing since I was 14 and I love to create new stories and have someone help me with certain characters. That's how I got into role-playing in the first place. I'm a pretty easy-going person , very open-minded and flexible as far as characters and personalities go. As is obvious I will play male/male only. I like some mature content but not extremely detailed sexual scenes. I'm uncomfortable with that. Although teasing , petting , cuddling that kind of thing I'm OK with it. I could even do heavy petting but when it comes to the actual sex interaction, I preferred to keep them mild at best. I'm going to attempt to post a couple of characters and if anyone is interested in RPing with me please let me know.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• JackiBeth

• yaoi4fans

• Kouyu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO!!

Glad to see that you enjoy roleplaying as well ^^

You'll be surprised how many roleplayers there are here if you visit the RP section. Hope we'll be able to rp some time :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yo

welcome to YO! And wow, you sure do roleplay. I do too, but not very often. You can always visit the
to check on some other people who are looking for RPers like you. Or you can post one yourself. We'll be checking it out. :) You can also check the
to see how the others are doing(I usually do that to see how they reply. Also I love some of their RPs I just read them :p) Goodluck! And enjoy everything here, not just the RP :D Have fun!

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

san Welcome to YaoiOtaku... :)

wow, that nice... :) so, I hope you can find a partner in RP and enjoy here... :)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello Jacki Beth. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hi

^_^ it's very nice to meet you, unfortunately i don't rp but I hope you will enjoy your time here~

Hi

Welcome to YO. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here

here you'll find all about role-playing. If you have question or something. Don't hesitate to tag or ask another member. They're all nice. Well most of the time

See you around

• 2 weeks later...

HI and Hello.. I'm Grapes.

There so many great RPers here at YO.. I hope you can find a suitable and compatible partner for what you're looking for. Goodluck. Welcome to YO!! Have a great time.!! Enjoy. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...