Addition to the Creative Corner

Tetsu

There's this group called "Creative Force" which was run by someone who doesn't come here anymore (and I was a co-owner). It used to be quite active for some time, but because of the disappearance of the owner, it hasn't been updated much. It's such a shame because I find it amazing that people here in YO get to share different forms of art and everyone else get to learn something new.

These days it's not active anymore and I don't think people here really go to groups that often (correct me if i'm wrong). So I'm wondering if we can have a section in the creative corner where we can share art and craft tutorials.. like drawing, baking, painting, etc etc. It's a suggestion but if this is too much or hard to execute or not fit to be in the main forums please disregard my suggestion. Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• fan_yaoi

• Choree

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That seemed to be so interesting. Was it all in one thread ? You might not have seen it, but there is a "
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
" corner in the Gallery section. Was it something similar to that ?