YO's Photography Contest - Hope

Key

kFSOUT3.jpg

~Theme: Hope~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Hope'. You can post anything that brings you hope: a sunrise, nature, a pet, a book, even a quote you can write on a piece of paper, the sky etc.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 02/01/2017

Closing date: 01/02/2017

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orient

• Fake2

• Key

• Lethalyx

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds me of that coldplay song 'paradise'. It was at this moment that we reached the peak of a mountain, oh yeah ignore the fact that Gin did some hike. In all seriousness, the area looks exactly like Goku's training ground.123.gif

n6XdrH6.jpg

This one's old, but still remain one of my favorite shots. Those little things teach me not to give up, that there is always a way..

untitled_by_kyououou-d9gmozp.jpg

A time where on a vacation with friends. :)

As the sun set we reminisce all the things that we experience. This view made us realize that there's still hope and happiness in continuing our lives despite all the bad things.

2heaqko.jpg

Guest blepcate

No matter how shitty the situation is right now, and even though the journey seems to be on a rocky road... a chance to life will still bloom. Don't lose hope.

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." (Mulan, 1998)

attachment.php?attachmentid=37403&d=1484553822

No matter how shitty the situation is right now, and even though the journey seems to be on a rocky road... a chance to life will still bloom. Don't lose hope.

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." (Mulan, 1998)

attachment.php?attachmentid=37403&d=1484553822

Mmmm... the spoiler is empty!? No picture :Sad:

Photo taken when we were walking our dogs with a friend : that day we talked about the fact that we are completing our dream because we never lost hope and always moved forward even if it meant leaving our home country...

563813Sanstitre.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can't see it either. Did you uploaded it to a host or it was from one of your albums here? In the last case perhaps you have it marked as only for friends (that happened to me once)

I think it depends on the device you're using. I can see michisan's picture when I'm on my laptop/computers, but not when I use my tablet/smartphone.

, the spoiler window is still empty after I tried it on all I have - laptop, then Ipad, then IPhone... :No!:

There is also the confusing sign ""

, eh? pretty please?