Be yourself! Talk about all the crap in life and the good things we also experience.

L_Ryuzaki24

Worst thing that can happen to you in one day  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! Here, you can talk about you day and how good or bad it was. You can ask questions, get help, even advice about simple or very complicated things. You can also talk about any other good or bad things you like about life and just... life in general! XD

And this is a judgement free zone. If u are to be judged In anyway, reply to me or report whoever judged you. That Is your choice. I would just love to have a place where everyone Is equal.

If you can, make it as funny as possible! Humor is what everyone needs! And if you want to, you don't half to, make a small "light - in - the - dark" joke that will make everyone laugh. Just stay positive. If you can't that is perfectly fine.:In love:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sai-Miyoshi

• akikosenpai

• L_Ryuzaki24

Top Posters In This Topic

The first day of 2017 was a little bit boring to be honest and i ended up losing a friend... but i don't feel too bad about it.