crystald

[BL VERSION] Say whatever you want

Kujaku

I have three mangas on queue for me to read, and instead of doing that I somehow add more to my reading list... How?

Oh, wait, there are more than three. ._.

Kujaku

I really, really, really should stop adding manga and novels to my plan to read list and just read what's already on there. And then read whatever I was about to add next.

Good, that sounds like a plan, should do it.

Kujaku

You're like a human vibrator is one of the greatest lines I ever read in a manga. :Laughing-hard:

he was crying

_hina

I miss searching thru all the blcds that you could find in tmblr, even though its been more than a year and a half ago I still miss it ahh

Kujaku

One of the nicest things about reading a good BL novel is going to goodreads and discovering there's a sequel. ❤

_hina

spoilers about a yakuza x rope artist manga (yakuza wo shibatte ii desuka - suji)

so i read it a month ago and there was a scene where the yakuza said that he would be glad if the other guy fell in love with someone else that isnt him because he doesnt see himself as a good match for him and the words that the rope artist said resonated with me so much i started crying?

i probably took it personal (not in the yakuza way but that habit of thinking so little of oneself). the yakuza guy had such little confidence about himself but the words that his partner told him was probably the words i wanted someone to say to me too?? its been a while since i read it but it was along the lines of "you're more than what you think you are" and "i want you to learn how to love yourself, i'll help you" it was such a shock that i started crying right then and there haha so yea im kinda grateful for that manga

Antonio M.

Hello someone who has or knows how to download a file with rapidgator premium freely I need it to download raw yaoi help me please!!!

crystald

Has enyone read Fanboy And Robot Idol? 😃

bestboi

I wish more people read Koi ga Bokura wo Yurusu Hani. It literally is the most mature (in terms of plot, not sexual content), BL I have ever read.