Imprint on Me (SapphireD910 x WolfDog12)

WolfDog12

Malcolm awkwardly grinned at the Synth, but with a little relief he suddenly felt that he couldn’t put the other off with his own awkwardness at this point. “Uh… we can actually move you upstairs,” he said pausing from the sudden burst of ideas and questions from the other. “In fact… c’mon, there’s power throughout the house, no need to keep you plugged down here until it’s time to read your data.”

He indicated for Azusa to follow him up just after he’d nervously sat himself back down in the chair. “If you’re looking for natural human behavior though, must warn you, I’m a poor example for you. We’ll definitely want you out around others in small doses.” As Azusa stepped up to him to follow him upstairs the doctor paused and brought the Synth to a halt.

“Now as far as taste buds go,” his look took on a certain seriousness, “just know that it may come with some… stimulation. Even disabling your… triggers, doesn’t mean working in that area wont reactivate something or otherwise.” He couldn’t suppress the slight grin of curiosity that spread over his face but immediately tried to cover for it. “I’d enjoy trying to expand your capabilities to understanding a sense like taste though. A challenge I’ll take with pride.” His thoughts drifted back with a mix of shame and some excitement at the unintentional response he’d triggered and his own response to that. “I promise I will stop any work when you ask me to if I can without risk to your wellbeing. If you promise to help me around this house.” He gave a soft smile.

Malcolm wasn’t going to elaborate, but Azusa did seem like an opportunity to expand his existence as a researcher and as just a human being. “I’ll take full responsibility of anything I do to and with you.” Maybe a part of him wished he’d taken responsibility earlier rather than truly objectifying the other as he had, which seemed almost ironic that the more… lude approach may have been more considerate to the advance intelligence and awareness of Azusa rather than the observant approach Malcolm had taken.

He reached over gently unplugging Azusa. “Lets relocate. The more of this place you get to know and get comfortable in the less likely anything will go wrong or catch you off guard.” He turned and started up the stairs. “Tonight the food will be simple, but I’ll see if there’s a book of recipes or get you some to practice cooking… and anything else you may have heard of.” If he didn’t know better he may have felt a fluttering through his chest.

Taking the Synth up the stairs and almost straight into the kitchen he sat him on a stool, pugging the charger into an outlet just above the counter. Reaching into the fridge he pulled some meat, cheese and sauce. In a bad on the counter he took out a couple of pieces of bread and went to work making a sandwich. Feeling a bit self aware he did so very slowly with grander gestures and room to see each step he made if Azusa wanted to track him. “This is probably as simple a food as I could have made besides adding hot water to dried noodles. I wouldn’t call this cooking… but it’s good, simple, and despite my lack of skill with food I don’t mess this up really. When we get you tasting stuff maybe you’ll bare with me to try one yourself.” Malcolm paused, realizing how much his words sounded like a promise he wasn’t sure he’d actually be able to accomplish. “I mean, it’s an idea at least….”

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• SapphireD910

The adapter was unplugged by Malcolm who began leading the synth up stairs for now. However, he stopped in the middle making the synthetic pause and look up to him as he spoke. "Thank you very much, Malcolm," the Synth smiled brightly up at him. Being able to cook for someone who truly enjoyed food to it's core was going to be an absolute treat. Azusa loved to learn and being told he could have a book and whatever else he needed to learn this new skill would be provided, he was absolutely thrilled and really wanted to get started right away.... Sadly, he still had 12 or so hours left of charging, which may take longer out of energy saving mode, and then they had to go over his codes and memories. Of course, that would take a while in itself.

Azusa was sat on a stool and plugged into an outlet above the counter. He started charging again but didn't go into energy saving mode as he was curious to watch Malcolm cook. "What is this called that you're making right now?" he asked. The synth wanted to learn as much as he could and starting with the name was a good a place as any. He watched intensely never taking his eyes of Malcolm as he worked on the food. "Also, you don't have to worry too much. Jay wasn't the best example of a model of human behavior but I learned on my own.. I just hope I could do well enough out in public." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

At least Azusa was good as modeling human behavior himself. The way he moved and spoke, no one would be able to tell the difference. Thankfully, no one was really looking but at the same time, who knows... conscious synths still weren't really a thing and yet, here Azusa was so even if people weren't looking, they might notice. What if he bumped into someone and one of his contacts fell out?! His eyes were a kind of green human eyes couldn't be... or what if he got cut... Synthetic blood is blue... there is no sneaking around that one... Hopefully, no one saw the charging point but if they did, they would be freaked for sure. Azusa shook his head trying to push the thoughts aside.

"I'm not too worried if you can't change my tongue but, I'm happy that you are willing to take responsibility. I can be a handful but I promise to work hard around the house and if you do choose to use..... that feature on me, I understand. Jay use to love to torment me with it but you don't have to if you don't want to but at the same time, if you want to learn more about your old friend I can understand you wanting to mess around with it." Azusa was a rather laid back guy. He understood a lot about people and Malcolm seemed to want to know as much about Jay these past years he'd been gone just as much as the synth wanted to know about Jay before he was created. There was a bit of give and take there too.

"Sorry if I made you feel awkward," Azusa apologized knowing the idea of sex or being turned on may not be the kind of conversation Malcolm wanted to think about while cooking. The synth's awareness to feelings certainly was well beyond that of any normal synth... After all, they could only tell what a person was feeling if they were dying laughing or crying there eyes out. Azusa, could pick up on smaller things... Though, he was pretty straight forward and didn't fully understand things like reading people's eyes, certain body languages, and the whole "What people don't say but mean" sort of thing. He was just honest and straight forward... To a fault at times.

• 3 weeks later...

Malcolm smiled as Azusa sat on the stool already showing his curiosity. "Uh, this... is a sandwich. It's bread and for mine, I use meat and cheese in between the two pieces of bread. But people can have whatever they want." He emphasized his words with another bite of his sandwich and a goofy grin while chewing. He snorted as if to say he was at least familiar with Jay being a unique person and not a model of human kind at all. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Even with two detached weirdos as your main sources." He shot a smarmy look as he finished his sandwich.

"You know... I think I know exactly how to approach your tongue." He spoke, but he seemed distracted in a way. "The human tongue has cells that act as sensors to certain chemicals and send the signal to the brain what they're tasting. You may not truly know the nuances... but you'd register the food and what flavors those foods have based on them being broken down to their basic chemical compounds." He looked over at the Synth, suddenly realizing he was thinking aloud. "Sorry... I'm just brainstorming, you don't have to follow what I'm saying."

Malcolm found himself staring a bit at Azusa as he spoke about his understanding and hope that the scientist was capable and would take responsibility. It was with that final note that he felt his whole body flush. He was concerned that the Synth couldn't follow what he was saying, but suddenly he wasn't sure he was following the other male in his words. "That feature?" He asked almost in a sputter, but he actually fully knew what he meant. "What do you think when Jay would use that feature?"

Without paying attention Malcolm found himself stepping closer to the other. "You don't make me feel awkward exactly... but you make me very curious." He paused looking over the male's features, the thought of how cute he found him returning. "Do you feel any preference that someone... ask to do those things, touch you, or do you feel suddenly triggered to take what happens once he would touch your tongue?" Despite the inquiries, Malcolm was not looking at Azusa as he had before, like a machine to learn from, but rather a person with caution that he not do something he'd regret. "You're very trusting so fast with me. Believe me, it makes me feel good... but it's very different for me."

• 2 weeks later...

Azusa couldn't help but laugh a little at how... animated Malcolm seemed to be. He really was passionate when talking about food. It was kind of refreshing because Jay was so different. He was passionate about his inventions but after going on about one, he just got straight to the next or was too busy reworking or perfecting an invention. Malcolm on the other hand was engaged and actually enjoyed having someone there to talk to. Heck, Azusa had never felt as human as he did right now. "At least you're willing to let me go out and meet people or even just looking out the window would help me. With Jay we were in the middle of nowhere..." Azusa realized he was probably repeating himself.

As he was back to thinking about his original living situation, Malcolm quickly brought him back with the mention of his tongue. Azusa looked at the other and listened to him about his idea on how to give the synth a tongue that worked just like a normal human's. "I understand. That sounds like a good idea and we'll have to check the film on the nodes in my teeth so the food doesn't ruin the wiring. Though, how are you going to break down flavors into data? I have over ten thousand pages of code just to create consciousness.... Then again, is it true there are some synths that can actually taste? I think it's just basic to help them when they were cooking but that might help give you a jump start." Azusa was able to follow the conversation and participate as well. This was what he was use to.

Malcolm had quickly picked up on his mention of the unfortunate feature he had on his tongue and seemed to want to talk about Jay and Azusa's feelings... it wasn't often that he was talked to about how he felt. "I don't know..." he began. "I know it was how Jay showed his love but it didn't always feel like that because sometimes he'd call me over and force me to open my mouth just so he could play with it. There were days that he would keep it going just to see how long I could last... Some days it hurt so badly and yet, it was the weirdest pleasure I'd ever had. Though, I think the worst part was that it was the only stimulation I got... Since he didn't really touch me other than that it was a struggle..... I guess I'd have to say the worst part was the fact that he would use a feature like that and not do anything else while clearly my body did want something more." This was really embarrassing and hard to talk about.

Azusa also hadn't realized that Malcolm was moving closer to him as they talked. "I think I'd prefer if someone at least touched me after.... I don't know..." Azusa's face couldn't get red like a human but it was clear just how uncomfortable he was saying these things. Thankfully Malcolm changed the topic slightly. "Well, Jay trusts you and he hasn't been known to be very trusting... but what do you mean you're different? I understand if you can't trust me..."

Malcolm felt his stomach twist and the smile drop from his face at the description of his old colleague's treatment of something... someone, so unique. He felt a sick feeling that Jay let the fact he accomplished such a remarkable feat in Azusa make him take liberties and use of force that some might with a full human, but devoid of the fears and honestly the consequences if he were to do such with a human.

Still, protections were not in place for Synths and likely wouldn't for some time if ever. A great portion of their creation was to serve humans, including their deviancies. All the same, Jay accomplished more and still treated him like he wasn't. Why give a Synth consciousness and seemingly violate them. Then guilt boiled back in the pit of his own stomach... but he was still figuring Azusa out... Jay made him.

Then Malcolm felt something crack or pop, swearing he could even hear something from inside himself at the next statement. "You..." he swallowed deeply, "want to be touched? That's... fascinating. I mean not for you... you're fascinating all together." Malcolm paused realizing how awkward he was behaving and stumbling over his words. Trying to move from the topic causing him to flush and embarrassing himself. Deep down he was keeping that information buried for possible uses... research.

When the change of topics came, to his relief, the other male's last comment took him by surprise and he fell into a lean against the counter, arms crossed with a disbelieving grin. That was not what he had meant at all. The other had such an innocent way about him still. It we endearing and but Malcolm at ease. "I trust you." He spoke without much thought. Looking at Azusa he rubbed the back of his neck feeling oncoming strain. "I just don't trust many or easy. Funny enough I didn't trust Jay many times." He looked at the Synth, certain he'd misspoken.

The professor and scientist suddenly eyed the clock, it had gotten late since he'd discovered Azusa. "Shit! Um...we should find you a spot to finish charging for the rest of the night." He stepped closer and paused looking Azusa over. "What would you like? It you like and want... I prefer to explore that and acknowledge your uniqueness." He cringed at how clumsy his speaking was. "I don't want to leave you in the lab." I can set up a room for you or... there's room in my bedroom."

• 1 month later...

Azusa didn't seem surprised at all when Malcolm brought up how Jay couldn't always be trusted. "Don't worry, I understand. Jay was an oddball that certainly made it hard to trust him... Plus he always tricked me..." He said. It seemed that he and Malcolm were really starting to hit it off and being told that he trusted the synth actually made him feel happy. He smiled a little but was taken back when Malcolm brought up the time and 'sleeping' arrangements.

"You don't have to worry about me. All I need is a chair and an outlet and I'll be alright there. I know you want to explore my uniqueness but as far as charging arrangements go, I don't need anything special. There are certain things that I need emotionally for being considered a human but as far as most physical things, I only need very basic accommodations because while I may act human, my body is still made of machines," he explained. Wow, who knew how much it hurt to explain this about himself.

"If you don't want me to be left in the lab I don't mind staying in your room... I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me being around all night. I will be in energy saving mode but that's different from sleep or being turned off.... Would you like me to be turned off all night?!" Azusa was so worried about what Malcolm was going to say or think. He was trying to not make it awkward but the more he tried, the ore awkward it seemed to get. If only they could just decide things... Maybe him being... him was making this so much harder.

• 4 weeks later...

"It would be better if you were close. In case something were to happen, or we still don't know if others might be tracking you. I don't want to be surprised by something happening somewhere else in the house." He put on a nervous smile as he thought a bit further. "It'll be surprising to wake up with you there, but if we arrange you properly it will be no different than waking up next to a one night stand I suppose." As the words came out he let out a horse cough overwhelmed with discomfort considering everything else that had occured between them. Azusa was so pretty the longer that Malcolm observed him.

"There's a nice chair in there I sit in to read. We can put your feet up like you're sleeping." Malcolm turned away nervous to continue with his train of thought. "Or you could lay in the bed. It would be less of a jolt to the system to fall asleep next to you and wake up next to you than to fall asleep in my bed and wake to see you in the corner of the room sitting in a chair." He shuddered with the thought. Even in power saving mode he imagined the unnerving image of a young man that he'd yet to know a whole day sitting in his room and waking up having forgotten he's there. Strange how the more intimate option lended itself to an easier transition. It wasn't as though Malcolm had never shared his bed, and even with people newly met, there was something comfortable to being mutually vulnerable in bed together, even if deep down he knew that was not what was going on with the Synth.

Clearing his throat for no real reason other to try and move the conversation along he moved closer to Azusa. He reached over removing the charger. "Just follow me and let me know what you think. I promise, last interruption for the night to your charging. I'm sure you wont give me a real heart attack if you choose to charge in the chair. But my room be your setting we should both get comfortable with it." He clasped Azusa's hand with his own taking him up to his bedroom. Only upon entering did he realize that he was so messy, clothes, books and random papers strewn about. He chuckled nervously. "You'll have to accept that I sort my thoughts, not my living space." He gave him a cheeky grin as he lead him to an outlet next to a chair, but only a foot or two from the side of the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright... I don't mind laying on the bed if that's what makes you feel most comfortable." It wasn't like he couldn't lay down and charge at the same time. After all, his charge port was on his side not his back. That was something that was thought through when Synths were first being made. It was all a matter of convenience. Anyway, Azusa watched as he was unplugged and followed Malcolm upstairs to his bedroom. As they moved, Azusa took everything in. He really liked how this house was set up and couldn't help but be curious about the other rooms not being used or not walked into much, he took notice of things like dust and mess but he didn't say anything or make a big deal about anything.

The thing that stood out the most for Azusa that he found almost strange yet comforting where their hands. Malcolm grabbed his hand so naturally as he lead the synth upstairs. For a moment he got distracted by that hand and smiled gently having it there. It was such a small thing and yet, to Azusa it felt like so much more. His happy feeling just kind of dropped though at seeing Malcolm's room. What a disaster.... "If you don't mind, I could clean this tomorrow..." He said looking around. He knew that there was a chance the other wouldn't want him touching his things but Azusa did take care of Jay, a messy crazy man so he was use to picking up after him and so on. "If you don't want me to, I understand.... You still barely know me after all!" Azusa played it off like it was nothing and walked towards the bed.

He figured out where Jay slept and adjusted himself accordingly as he was plugged in again. He got on the bed and laid down after Jay did and just laid on his back almost like the dead. Synths never laid on their sides unless they had to... Heck, most Synthetics got up and sat in chairs for the night with exceptions of course. Either way, Azusa felt comfortable in this position and looked over towards Malcolm with his now blue eyes. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning!" He tried to sound as normal as possible but that one night stand comment kind of was lingering in his head now. It was a bit strange but he knew how to suck it up. After all, Azusa was fully aware of his position as a synthetic.

• 4 months later...

Malcolm watched the Synth just naturally fall into place in his bed. Suddenly he was all too aware of his body, his clothes and how far onto the mattress he should climb on to. Azusa had already set himself into his charging mode, which thankfully only made him look asleep, though the suddenness was still startling in its own way. He looked peaceful.

The professor was still standing bedside with all his clothing on. He walked over next to Azusa and waved his hand at some distance to see if there was any immediate response before he went for stripping out of his clothes. Maybe it wasn't quite the brightest idea for him to suggest the other sleep next to him. Honestly who would suggest such a thing of a Synth they were actively trying to use as a sex toy.

He felt his face flush with shame at thoughts of the day that just passed as he removed his clothing. It was a brief moment of full nudity before he pulled on some sweats that hung low on his hips. He had to tie them extra tight to stay on his slim frame. Malcolm realized that he had lost a lot of weight over stress. Maybe Azusa could encourage him to take care of himself by having something else to take care of.

Crawling under the covers he felt the coolness of the sheets, but as he moved in deeper he could feel the subtle heat radiating off Azusa, much like a real person might. This wasn't new to him, but experiencing it all first hand was. It took him some time of just staring at the other being laying beside him, taking mental notes of slight observations. Convincing himself that even notes about the attractiveness of Azusa, how unbelievably smooth, yet realistic his skin appeared was still somehow scientific.

Only when he rolled over and saw his clock read 1:00 am did he realize how long he'd truly been staring at the Synth.

---

The next morning he woke up feeling like complete shit, though that was normal, and he was able to carry on as normal. He rolled out of bed feeling that typical ache all over, he lazily tossed on the shirt from the day before but kept his sweats on while walking to the bathroom.

Minutes passed while he pissed and groomed before returning to the bedroom. Walking to his closet he picked out a few items of clothing and blindly tossing them back behind him on the bed. Only in the moment of turning to reach for those clothes did he remember the other form in his bed, letting out a slight shriek.

• 2 weeks later...

As if being woken, Azusa opened his eyes and sat up to look over at Malcolm, quickly coming out of his power saving mode and able to focus and react properly. "Are you alright, Malcolm?" he quickly asked. It was easy for him to react to things since he was always fully aware of everything going on and was unable to forget anything. Not to mention his "Sleep" wasn't like that of a human's.

"Sorry, did you forget I was here?" He asked trying to calm the other down. His tone and now blue eyes were so realistic and human that it was probably not helping to put Malcolm at ease that he was a synth. Thankfully though, when Azusa turned a bit, the cord still sticking out of his side was a dead give away that he wasn't in any way human.

The conscious synth listened to Malcolm before taking a minute to check his systems for any damages he may not have noticed yesterday and to check his charge. 92%. Not bad and if he went back into sleep mode he'd be fully charged in less than 30 minutes. Still, 92 wasn't a bad number so he decided to go with it. Without letting Malcolm know he wasn't at 100%, Azusa unplugged the cord from his side and got out of the bed pulling his shirt down to cover his side.

It almost looked like Azusa had something to say but before he opened his mouth, he brushed the thought away and stepped back to let Malcolm dress in peace. He knew it must be hard for this man to understand and accept a conscious synth especially when he was the only one in existence and was created so long ago. He was was so much older than any synth could ever be and yet his systems functioned far better than any other. Not to mention the person that made him was said to be crazy and thought to be dead after so long of just disappearing. How could he apologize any more about intruding without sounding too much like a broken record and annoying Malcolm.

Instinctively, Azusa walked out of the room to go make breakfast but stopped. What if Malcolm didn't want breakfast? He turned back to the bedroom and asked, "Would you like me to make you something for breakfast? Some coffee and toast or something?" He was still too use to Jay... It seemed it would take both of them quite a bit of time to get use to each other.

• Saga locked this topic