A Reapers Soul { WolfDog12 & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

Shiru couldn't help but notice how quickly Cole's area had changed. Once he offered to give him a ride he quickly became a lot more nervous and was looking down a lot. Was he pressuring him ?

"Akria ..and Ty won't mind. "

"We don't care. "

Akria sighed , rolling his eyes. He seemed to really not care for Cole.

"Why don't you just have your mom get you."

He glared .

Shiru glanced at Akria before looking back at Cole . His demeanor worsened . Had he lied?

..Cole....

"That's not nesscarry. I'll just drive him home. Be back later ok ? Lets go Cole . You got everything ?"

Shiru wanted to get the other out of his house and away from Ty and Akria. Perhaps his friends were making the younger male nervous ? Or maybe the other didn't wanna be alone with him. Whatever the case was..Shiru wanted to understand Cole.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• WolfDog12

Cole went completely pale after Akira opened his mouth and Shiru seemed to notice as he really pushed to get the blonde out of the room. Of course, the gay male made sure he had his things and kept his head down as he left the house. As soon as they were out of ear shot of his friends, Cole could do nothing but apologize again and again.

"I-I'm so... s-sorry.... M-my mom won't be home until late.... I... I just didn't want to p-put you out.... I also.. Don't think your friends like me... Th-They wouldn't want me around.... I'm sorry I lied to you..." Cole was in tears. Shiru was the last person he wanted to lie to or act like an idiot in front of. "I like you so much and I am so sorry for lying to you..." Cole didn't even realize he just confessed to Shiru flat out.

The blonde covered his mouth with one hand as he tried to choke down his sobs. He hated himself so much for saying such things. He wouldn't blame Shiru if he started hating him because of this.

Shiru grabbed his keys and waved to his friends before closing the door behind him. He casually went to his car just when Cole began to apologise. He looked back at the boy a little surprised and confused .

"I-I'm so... s-sorry.... M-my mom won't be home until late.... I... I just didn't want to p-put you out.... I also.. Don't think your friends like me... Th-They wouldn't want me around.... I'm sorry I lied to you..."[/Quote]

"Cole its ok.. I'm sorry I--"

The boy was almost in tears! Shiru was surprised to see that he had such an affect on the other. The blonde was almost in tears because he told a little white lie..

"I like you so much and I am so sorry for lying to you..." [/Quote]

Shiru's eyes widened slightly. Did the other ...just confess to him? The shy younger male covered his mouth with one hand, holding back his sobbing and tears.

He's...so cute..

Shiru thought to himself. He started to laugh a little. He wasn't trying to be mean he just found it funny how sweet Cole was and how he was in such a fuss over him. He gently reached out his hand to the others face and gently whipped a tear away.

"Please don't cry."

He whispered softly.

"I'm not mad or anything . You don't have to get so worked up over a little white lie..although. Its really cute that you do. "

He smiled tenderly at the other - forcing him to meet his eyes . His palm was gently pressed up against the others cheek.

His skins so soft..

"You said you liked me ? ...Why..?"

Cole's heart broke at the sound of Shiru laughing. He was crying and the one he liked found his fussing amusing... In a way it shouldn't be that disheartening as the prince seemed to care. Still, Cole felt bad about it and continued to apologize. "I'm sorry," he managed in a choked voice.

Shiru had such a gentle touch and placed a hand on Cole's cheek, wiping away a tear from his face.

"Please don't cry."

It was rough, but Cole managed to calm himself down a bit. At least enough for him to go from crying upset to embarrassed and completely nervous.

"You said you liked me ? ...Why..?"

"I didn't.... I mean... did I? I uh...." Cole couldn't look at Shiru anymore as he started to look away and fiddle with his fingers. "I know... You're probably disgusted.... I-I've just liked you for a long time...." Cole bit his lip and stepped back for a minute trying to create some kind of distance.

He's nervous...

Shiru watched the other closely.

"I didn't.... I mean... did I? I uh...." [/Quote]

He was so lost in apologizing that he didn't even realized he confessed.

The boys eyes fell and Cole began to fiddle with his fingers. A habit that Shiru took note of.

"I know... You're probably disgusted.... I-I've just liked you for a long time...." [/Quote]

Disgusted ? ....He's the same as Ty.. Ashamed... He's been bullied so much that...he's this self-conious and terrified to open up.

Cole bit his lip and stepped away from him. Putting distance in between their bodies -his hand no longer pressed against Cole's soft skin. Shiru let his hand drop as he looked at the blond in front of him.

He pulled away...Hes scared of rejection.

"...I'm not disgusted...In fact. I still wanna go on a date with you. I wanna get to know you better. "

He smiled softly at him.

"After school tomorrow , can I pick you up? "

He's so kind hearted and yet distant...Why am I suddenly so interested in him..

"Y-You want to date... me?" his voice was weak and Cole really thought he was dreaming. This was so strange to him that he felt like he was going to die. There was no way this could be real... but, if it was, please let this not be some kind of joke.

"After school tomorrow , can I pick you up? "

That was shocking. Cole just stood there, staring blankly at his crush until he finally managed to nod slowly. Were they really going to start dating? Did Shiru really think this wasn't disgusting?! What would happen if his friends found out. What if they started to hate him or something just because he was dating a guy... What about everyone else at school?! There was no way he could let this happen... Well... He would date Shiru but there couldn't be anything public about it.

"You're really ok with dating a guy?" he asked gently.

"Well..I wouldn't call it dating quite yet...more like..a date..if that's ok with you. "

He scratched the back of his head smiling a little. After a moment he unlocked his car door and opened it for Cole.

"Are you really ok with me taking you out?"

He asked. He didn't answer the others question. He only kept his eyes on the younger male.. Finding his personality and looks appealing.

"Lets go ~"

"R-right..." Cole was embarrassed once again for jumping to conclusions. Of course Shiru wouldn't just start dating him and was probably going to realize his mistake after one day but, Cole would take those odds. He wanted to go on a date with the other even if it was only one.

"I-it's alright.... I look forward to it..." Cole managed. He rubbed away any other tears off his cheeks and walked over to get in the car as Shiru opened the door for him. This was such a surreal experience for him.

Though the ride was quiet getting back, there seemed to be a nervous, distant, yet warm and fuzzy feeling in his heart. Cole never wanted this moment to end despite how awkward it was. He kept looking down but there was a faint smile on his lips.

The drive was a like awkward but Shiru just kept his eyes on the road for the most part. He was a little surprised that the other agreed to his offer.

"Is this it?"

He asked - stopping right in front of the others home. He started at it for a moment before shifting his car into park.

"Thanks for coming... I'm sorry I dragged you a long but I at least hope you had fun. "

He grinned a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Ok ? "

Cole nodded again. "Y-ya, this is it..." He said still feeling rather giddy. As the car came to a stop, Cole grabbed his things to get out but paused to continue his conversation with Shiru. "It... It's alright, I had fun... Though, I'm still sorry I lied to you earlier..."

The blonde got out of the car with a gentle smile. "I... I'll see you tomorrow," he said smiling at Shiru just a touch more before he hurried over to his house and got in the front door. Cole didn't even have the energy or confidence to look back before disappearing into his house. His heart pounding a mile a minute.

Tomorrow... That was the day... Of course, with it on his brain, the gay blonde didn't get much sleep that night.

Shiru waved goodbye to the other before pulling out and leaving. He thought Cole was very sweet and was quickly looking forward to taking him out tomorrow. Perhaps they'd go see a movie or go out to eat. He wondered what the other would want to do.

"I should of got his number. "

He muttered to himself sighing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Next Day }

Shiru waited in the school parking lot. He didn't go to school because he was suspended for fighting and standing up for Cole but he really didn't care. He stood outside his car wearing shades. He wore a tight black shirt and lose dark blue jeans .His hair a sexy mess, as if he decided not to brush it today. When students began leaving. A few people waved at him and came over to talk to him. He smiled and laughed saying hello to a few girls. Ty and Akria quickly greeted him.

"Why you here man?"

"Here to pick up Cole. "

"Cole? What ? Why ? Since when do you hang out with gays?"

Shiru shrugged , glancing at Ty before shaking his head.

"Since now. Why are you so against him ?"

"Uh- because he's gay and that's freaking gross "

"..whatever Akria you don't have to like him, but at least give him some sort of respect..because he's gonna be hanging around us more often. "

Ty looked at the ground. His expression showed sadness.

"I'd rather not hang out with him. And I don't see why you want to. Do you feel sorry for him or something ? You dumped your gf over him. What's up with you man? Your different "

"Me breaking things off with Hemiko was not Because of Cole and secondly... He's not a bad person . If you don't like who I hang out with then stop hanging out with me. Your suppose to be my friend right?"

"And I'm trying to protect your reputation ! Rumors are already going around Shiru. Your making me and Ty look bad -"

"Why? Because I'm hanging out with Cole? Seriously. Why do you care so much about what people say.. Let people talk I don't care. "

He looked toward the school and smiled seeing Cole come out. He looked back at Akria.

"If you don't have anything nice to say ..them don't say anything at all.."

He glared. When Cole finally came over he greeted him.

"Hey.. How was your day? You ready to go?"

Akria frowned at Cole before suddenly turning away and leaving. Not even noticing the blond. Ty stared after Akria biting his lip.

"Sorry don't mind him.."

He muttered to Cole. He opened the passenger door for the boy.

"Hop in.."

Once the other was inside he closed the door and quickly had a conversation with Ty. His back toward Cole and they whispered to each other. After a few minutes Ty walked away and Shiru got in the car.

"Sorry about the wait. Any ideas where you wanna go?"

The next day came and Cole didn't feel like he'd gotten an ounce of sleep. Even when he was at school, time seemed too slow when he was thinking about what they were doing, and too fast when he was nervous about approaching his crush... who he confessed to... This was a date!!! The thought, made him even more nervous. The only distraction were the bullies.. surprisingly.

They would appear before the blonde and continue to make fun of him and push him around. One even pretended to trip and spilled half his drink on the male. He ended up having to change into his gym clothes for the rest of the day... Not something he wanted when going on a date today... Thankfully, he had packed better clothes and left them in his locker until the end of the day.

Of course, changing was the reason he was late getting out of the school as he put on the clothes he planned on wearing for the date which wasn't anything fancy. He wore a plain white t-shirt under and open plaid shirt and pair of lighter Jeans. It was all he could think of to put on.

When he got out, he was greeted by Shiru from a distance who waved with a smile. Cole returned with a nervous smile and a tiny wave but at the sight of Akira and Ty, he became nervous and unsure. They looked like they were having a rather serious conversation... Was it really alright for him to approach them? The blonde approached slowly and cautiously only to jump at Akira's cold glare and distasteful attitude. "I-I'm ready," Cole managed as Akira turned away in a huff and started to storm off.

Cole did as he should and got in the car watching at Ty and Shiru had a conversation about him... What were they talking about? When the prince was back in the car, Cole felt completely torn.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for your friends to be angry with you..... I-I knew everyone would hate you if you hung out with me...." Cole had zero confidence in himself as he stared down at his hands in his lap, shifting his fingers together again.

- - - Updated - - -

The next day came and Cole didn't feel like he'd gotten an ounce of sleep. Even when he was at school, time seemed too slow when he was thinking about what they were doing, and too fast when he was nervous about approaching his crush... who he confessed to... This was a date!!! The thought, made him even more nervous. The only distraction were the bullies.. surprisingly.

They would appear before the blonde and continue to make fun of him and push him around. One even pretended to trip and spilled half his drink on the male. He ended up having to change into his gym clothes for the rest of the day... Not something he wanted when going on a date today... Thankfully, he had packed better clothes and left them in his locker until the end of the day.

Of course, changing was the reason he was late getting out of the school as he put on the clothes he planned on wearing for the date which wasn't anything fancy. He wore a plain white t-shirt under and open plaid shirt and pair of lighter Jeans. It was all he could think of to put on.

When he got out, he was greeted by Shiru from a distance who waved with a smile. Cole returned with a nervous smile and a tiny wave but at the sight of Akira and Ty, he became nervous and unsure. They looked like they were having a rather serious conversation... Was it really alright for him to approach them? The blonde approached slowly and cautiously only to jump at Akira's cold glare and distasteful attitude. "I-I'm ready," Cole managed as Akira turned away in a huff and started to storm off.

Cole did as he should and got in the car watching at Ty and Shiru had a conversation about him... What were they talking about? When the prince was back in the car, Cole felt completely torn.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for your friends to be angry with you..... I-I knew everyone would hate you if you hung out with me...." Cole had zero confidence in himself as he stared down at his hands in his lap, shifting his fingers together again.

"Cole your fine..please don't worry about dumb things like that. Its not your fault nor your problem."

He pulled out of the school.

"Any idea where you wanna go? If not.. Pick a number 1 through 5."

He grinned a little.

He was finally gonna hang out with the other. He only hoped that the day would go well and he'd be able to get to know the other more. Something was different about him..and for some reason..Shiru liked it.

Cole couldn't feel better that quickly but he did try to put it out of his head at least for now. "F-Four." he said. Of course the blonde had no idea where he wanted to go and was almost afraid to be outside with Shiru... it felt like he was trying to show off or something and Cole didn't really like that much attention... it always turned out bad for him.

"W-Where are we going?" he asked unsure of what the number he picked represented... Oh no, what if that was the wrong number? But he liked the number four... He had to just stick with it and hope for the best. Damn he was so nervous but Cole finally managed to look over at Shiru even if it was only with his eyes. He blushed slightly still thinking the other was just too cool and was really good looking.

Though, it wasn't just his looks that Cole fell for but also his kind personality... his always willing to help those that couldn't help themselves... That was probably the best part.

Shiru smirked a little.

"Its just a little game I play. Each number was a different place to go to* for our date. "

He stopped at a red light, which gave him a chance to turn to the other.

"What kind of music do you like? You can play whatever you want , my car has blue tooth if you wanna connect to it.* Or we can just talk.."

The light changed and he continued to drive. Not revealing their destination.

Cole quickly turned away a the other looked at him and blushed a deep red. He was staring... Shoot.

"Er... I do.... Well... I do have one more question..." he managed. Clearly Shiru had no intention of revealing where they were going so he would change the subject a little... This may not be the best question to ask but it would probably eat away at him forever if he didn't.

"W-Why me? Why would you go on a date with me? Y-you're too nice to treat this like a joke and I can't think of any other reason anyone would want to be around me..." he admitted still looking down.

Shiru couldn't help but grin a little when he saw Cole's reaction. The way he turned away and blushed. As if he could run away from his gaze. It was cute.

"Er... I do.... Well... I do have one more question..."[/Quote]

"Go on.."

He waited.

"W-Why me? Why would you go on a date with me? Y-you're too nice to treat this like a joke and I can't think of any other reason anyone would want to be around me..."[/Quote]

Shiru bit his lip , a little surprised and unsure how to answer the others question. To be honest, he felt sorry for the other. His only intention was to possibly befriend him since he saw Cole had no friends..but once he saw that the other was actually interested in him And really liked him...it peeked his interest.

"Why not you? "

He asked , just as they pulled into a parking lot. Shiru parked the car , letting silence fall over the conversation. Once he put the car in park- he turned his body to look at the other in the passenger seat.

"You should have more confidence Cole. There's nothing wrong with you.. And I wanna get to know you.. Aren't you tired of people...being mean to you? Just because you like guy's? I just think...its very unfair..and I wanna treat you the way you should be treated.."

He turned away and quickly turned off the car- getting out.

" come on. We're here. "

He slowly began walking toward the entrance -hitting the bottom to lock his car doors.

"Ever been ice skating?"

He smirked a little. There frist date would be at a ice shaking rink.

Cole didn't know how to respond to the other. In fact, he completely froze up letting Shiru's words sink in. Was this really just a pity date that the prince would make sure he felt better, had more confidence and slowly just let him go? As much as that thought hurt him... Maybe he should just make the most of today. After all, he already convinced himself that he wouldn't expect anything more to come out of the date. Clearly Shiru had no intention on actually being his boyfriend so may as well make today his favorite memory.

The blonde got out of the car and walked over. "I-Ice skating? I've only been once when I was 6...." He said. This was probably going to be a complete disaster... What where the other options.... He could have picked something else... less embarrassing... no, probably not.

Cole had to suck up his fears and walk in. The blonde chose to get figure skates since they were easier to stop and move around in. Though, he wasn't sure about this.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not really good at skating... I might embarrass you..." he admitted but Cole had a slight smile on his face. He was almost looking forward to getting skating lessons from Shiru.

"I-Ice skating? I've only been once when I was 6...." [/Quote]

"I see. "

Shiru walked inside with the other and bought their skates. He smiled at the other as he took a seat and began putting his skates on.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not really good at skating... I might embarrass you..." [/Quote]

"You'll be fine. Besides it'll be fun. I'll help you if you need it. "

Once Shiru had his ice skates on he quickly headed to the rink. Looking back at Cole he took a step on the ice and balanced himself.

"Do you trust me?"

He asked - offering his hand to the blond.

"You can hold onto me for balance ."

Cole was clearly unsure of himself as he put the skates on. He hoped not to make a complete fool of himself. It wasn't very crowded but there were several people spread out about the rink. Cole stood and took a minute to get use to balancing in the skates. Even walking was a bit of a struggle and he thought he was going to twist his ankle.

As he got to the edge of the ice, the blonde looked over at Shiru's outstretched hand.

"Do you trust me?"

It was like an arrow was suddenly shot through his heart and Cole turned a bright red. "I-I-I trust you..." He struggled just to speak.

The blonde reached out and took the other's hand and stepped out onto the ice. Instantly, his knees came together and he nearly dropped but managed to gain his balance holding onto Shiru tightly... almost to the point of a death grip.

Shiru smiled a little as he watched Cole take his hand. Turning a bright red. The other was so cute.

"I-I-I trust you..." [/Quote]

"Good."

As soon as the blond stepped out on the ice his knees suddenly came together and he nearly fell. Shiru started to laugh. His grip on the boy tightening.

"Haha I got you.. Your good Cole.."

The boy struggled to keep his balance and held onto him tightly, however he wasn't complaining.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It took some time but Shiru tried to teach the other how to move on the ice. The blond fell a few times, even sometimes taking Shiru down with him, but he only laughed.

" ok..you ready ? I'm gonna let you go . Remember how I showed you how to move. Just come towards me.. Okay?"

He smiled softly and hesitantly released the boys hand. Taking a few steps back.

When the blond skated towards him he couldn't stop and ran into Shiru's body. The dark haired male hugged the boy tenderly.

"You did it!! You did it ! Wow! Great job Cole!"

As embarrassed as he became, Cole was able to at least enjoy himself a little. After all, Shiru was holding his hands and catching him nearly at all times. It was rather romantic even if his feelings were completely one sided. It was pretty bad when he fell but even worse when he took the prince with him. What made it better was seeing the smile on his crush's face as he laughed at how much fun it was.

" ok..you ready ? I'm gonna let you go . Remember how I showed you how to move. Just come towards me.. Okay?"

This was a bit nerve racking to say the least. Still, Cole had some confidence in what Shiru had taught him and managed to get himself ready. With a little wobbling, he was ready and managed to put the day's lessons to good use as he skated towards his crush with a child-like happiness.

It took only a moment but Cole realized he couldn't stop and when he tried, he crashed into Shiru who caught him in such a welcome and gentle hug.

"You did it!! You did it ! Wow! Great job Cole!"

Hearing the praise, the blonde's heart was filled with joy and his stomach felt butterflies as he hugged Shiru back. "Thank you so much! If it weren't for you I'd probably never get to go ice skating, let alone learn how to actually skate... Thanks," he said happily, his stutter finally taking a back seat.

Shiru was a little surprised the the other hugged him back..perhaps they were finally getting somewhere ?

"Thank you so much! If it weren't for you I'd probably never get to go ice skating, let alone learn how to actually skate... Thanks," [/Quote]

"No problem.."

He smiled.

Shiru couldn't remember a time when he saw Cole smile so much...perhaps he never had.

"Lets skate a little more and then take a break. I'll even grab us some ice cream. "

He smirked as he offered his hand for the other to take and the two slowly begin to skate around the circle together. At this time Shiru began to ask the other questions. Wanting to know more about him.

"So tell me about yourself Cole. What do you like to do? What are your hobbies ?"

Cole smiled a bit more as he reached out and took Shiru's hand for them to skate around a little more. "That sounds good," he admitted and the two skated around the circle for a little while longer.

"So tell me about yourself Cole. What do you like to do? What are your hobbies ?"

"Oh... I'm not a very interesting person.. At most I like to read, I have a huge bookshelf full of the books I've read over the years...." It was a bit embarrassing to admit but Cole was happy that someone was actually listening to him. How could he not be happy to talk to Shiru like this.

"What about you? I know you have a lot of video games but what's your favorite thing to do?" He was finally talking properly and wasn't even concerned about people staring at them as they held hands trying to skate.

• 4 weeks later...
"Oh... I'm not a very interesting person.. At most I like to read, I have a huge bookshelf full of the books I've read over the years...." [/Quote]

"I see.."

"What about you? I know you have a lot of video games but what's your favorite thing to do?"[/Quote]

Shiru shrugged .

"Cooking i guess. I sometimes play guitar. And I like reading and writing. "

He looked down at there hands. Cole was...still holding his hand.

This...doesn't feel bad...its ...kind of nice...

He thought to himself as started telling Cole more about him ..hours past by as the two got closer to each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiru sat with Cole in his car..the two of them quietly eating there ice cream.

The handsome male quickly broke the silence.

"Did you have fun?"