Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Country of Origin:Japan

Voice: friendly, soothing

Hair: Black

Eyes: Grey

Height: 6'0

Body Structure: Thin, but muscular/fit. Firm body

Skin: light cream

Clothes: Wears a lot of dark colors. Offten wears long sleeved shirts and* likes nice fitted jeans, in dark colors. Usully has some kind of symbol or image on his shirt.

Background: Shiru grew up in a rich house. With a good mother and father. He has always gotten what he wanted, and was very popular in his classes and always at the top of the class. His parents are rarely ever in his life since they travel all the time. He preferred to live in Japan and attend school in the HUGE mansion His loving parents bought him. However he doesn't act spoiled at all.

Personality: Rather nice...Shiru tends to over protect the ones he cares for. He's friendly but tends to keep to himself after school and out of school. He never seems lonely but he is. Gets great grades and is a natural at understanding others. You could say...he's good at reading people. He can be a little intimidating, but won't force someone to do something they don't wish to do.

Likes: reading, writing, playing guitar, working out, cooking , cats

Dislikes: Rude people, sweets, dogs

Shiru walked into class with a small smile on his face- his friends behind him. Akira had dark brown hair and pretty brown eyes. He was considered the best baseball player the school had, and Ty was a dirty blonde with electrifying green eyes. The Captain of the swim team... And then there was Shiru. The Prince of the school. He practically could do anything but just never did. The three of them were the stars of the school and every girls type.

"You going to Kyo's party tonight? "

"I Am, I heard everyone's gonna be there- "

Shiru shrugged.

"I don't know.. party's aren't really my thing but I'll think about it. "

He reassured his friends as he took a seat in the back with them. He laughed here and there as the two of them said comical things, or mocked each other however that all stop once the teacher entered the room and began class.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• WolfDog12

9237d117ab7f0e41075992781daa535e.jpg

Name: Cole Akabayashi

Birthday: December 22

Sexuality: Homosexual

Country of Origin: Born in England but raised in Japan most of his life (Half British half Japanese)

Voice: Nervous and soft

Hair: Dirty blonde

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 5'5"

Body Structure: Thin, typically scrawny and rather weak.

Skin: Pale

Clothes: Tends to wear a variety of grays and other simple, natural colors but his clothes always seem too big. The clothes are baggy and the sleeves cover most of his hands. The pants typically fit but he also wears a belt every day to try and prevent bullies ever since he was young and because he is really thin.

Background: Cole was born into a very dull family that move from England to Japan when Cole was 3 ever since then, he had lived in Japan. He grew up always getting bullies with his parents determined that one day he would grow up to be great. His grades were average (Except English and Japanese. He seemed quite good with languages) and everything about him seemed dull and boring except his English background... It was the only thing interesting about him. He realized he was gay in junior high but kept it a complete secret until about high school. The bullies were already picking on him but everything seemed to get worse once they found him staring at one of the popular males and realized his secret.

Personality: Cole is a very nervous kid and jumps every time someone places their hand on him or even calls his name. He is a very quiet and gentle soul always looking out for others. However, his mental stability has been on the rocks recently as the bullying has not ended and is pushing him farther and farther into depression. He may smile but those smiles hold a lot of sadness and loneliness.

Cole had gotten to school a bit early this morning due to lack of sleep and was up before his alarm. It was alright because before anyone else got there, he had a moment of his thoughts to himself and could read another chapter in his book which was getting rather interesting. He went about ignoring most of the people as they came in chattering, but managed to pull his nose out of his book when he heard the voice of the school's "Prince."

The blonde looked over and caught himself staring. For a moment everything seemed alright until one of the bullies from a different class called him out on it and got in his way. "What? Staring at your boyfriend?" the bully started laughing and Cole lowered himself even more trying to hide even though he was in the center of his row nearest the window. It was a pretty open spot. "Haha, he'd never go for a fag like you!" The male then flicked Cole's forehead who jumped and covered the area with his half covered hands.

Before the bully could press on, the teacher walked in and he ran off to his class next door. Cole took his time putting his book away and getting out the materials for class. He kept his head down the whole time as the girls next to him were still whispering about some party. Not like he'd ever be invited.

Shiru sat in class listening to the teacher as she gave her lesson on William Shakespeare. He was somewhat interested so he tired to pay attention, however it was a little difficult when he heard soft laugher and high five slaps coming from the other side of the room.

"Nice one- haha"

Two guys that sat behind Cole were throwing spit balls at him.

Being the only gay kid at school couldn't have been easy. Didn't bullying the poor guy get old after awhile ? He sighed. Shiru hated bullies and he wasn't going to just sit back and watch as the younger male was teased. He leaned over and asked Ty for two pencils which he then threw at the two males picking on Cole, hitting both in the back of the head.

"HEY! Who did that?!"

One of the guys whispered loudly so the students would hear but not the teacher.

"I'm so gonna pummel who ever did that!"

"Is that so? You think you can beat me up? I'd like to see you try."

Shiru had a dark look on his face, and anyone could tell that he was annoyed.

"Uh-um, n-no! I-I never thought th-that!!"

The guy stuttered.

"Good.... Quite being so childish and picking on people, it's just stupid."

All eyes were on him. He didn't care if he drew everyone's attention. He ignored the looks and comments of his class mates as he looked toward the board. The teacher, who had stopped to watch what was going on cleared her throat before continuing her lesson. A few girls began to giggle, one whispering loudly about how hot Shiru was, and how his girlfriend, Hemiko, was so lucky to be able to date a guy like him. Ty and Akria stared at him briefly before going back to what ever they were doing before.

Bored. Shiru rested his chin upon his hand, and stared out the window, tiny droplets of rain started to appear on the glass. In just a few minutes the once beautiful blue sky was now full of dark grey clouds. It didn't take long for lighting to shoot threw the sky.

Cole tried his best to stay focused on the lesson but he quickly realized everything was just going in one ear and out the other while he kept jumping and focusing too much on the two bullies behind him. It seemed every class had a pair of bullies that all seemed to gravitate and pick on Cole at different times of the day. One finally hit him square in the back of the neck and when he reached back to get rid of it, the spitball slipped down his shirt and all the blonde could hear where the other boys snickering and congratulating each other on a nice shot.

Suddenly they stopped and had something else to focus on so when Cole looked back, it seemed they'd each been hit with a pencil from an unknown assailant. Cole quickly glanced around until the school's prince, easily the most popular guy in school, admitted to throwing the pencils. He was standing up for the one kid that couldn't do anything for himself.

It felt like a light shining down on the class. Cole stared in amazement as if a prince riding a brilliant white horse just strode into the classroom to help him. The only thing that ruined the little fantasy was the teacher getting their attention again. The blonde turned away and buried his face in his notebook with a rather obvious blush. He kept his head nice and low hoping no one would notice.

As the class grew dark, Cole looked up feeling more calm now and watched as the skies turned gray and then a far darker gray until it was being lit by streaks of lightning flashing before them.

As soon as the class broke for lunch, Cole jumped up and tried to go talk to Shiru before he disappeared. However, when he got closer, the bullies cut him off and warned him to stop trying to buddy up with the prince. "He only saved you because you're too weak and pathetic to do it yourself. Don't get use to it," the one warned before walking off with his friend. Cole stood where he was for quite a while before going to grab his boxed lunch.

"Hahaha . Funny Akria "

Ty laughed at the others joke as they walked out of class and headed to lunch. He turned to Shiru.

"How are you and Hemiko? You guys are always the talk around school. The Prince and his princess. "

He joked. Winking at him. Shiru sighed, smiling softly .

"Shut up Ty. Mind your business. And how I wish my class mates would stop calling me that. "

"Your stuck with it..except it. Besides its a great nick name.."

" It just makes me sound perfect ."

"Stop being so modest. "

Shiru sighed slipping his hands in his pockets- he suddenly stopped realizing he had left his money in his bag.

"Oh crap. Hey guys I forgot my wallet. You go on ahead . Meet you at our usual table. "

He waved them off and headed back to the classroom. Walking in he was surprised to see Cole. He was the only one in the room... And he was eating a boxed lunch all by himself.

He paused but smiled at him as he went to his desk.

"Excuse me. "

He grabbed his wallet and turned to leave but stopped at the door.

"..Cole..right ?"

He asked as he turned around.

"Its storming pretty hard outside. They say it's gonna last all day. You walk home right?...How about I give you a ride home....Oh..if you don't mind. I hope I'm not being too straight forward."

He stepped closer to the other.

Cole pulled out his lunch and placed it on his desk to eat. Eating in the classroom or anywhere he could be alone was normal for him. This way he wasn't ever bothered and he could get a quick break from all the bullying... Though, it wasn't as bad today since Shiru managed to make the bullies back off for now. Just thinking about it made him unnaturally happy, to the point of being giddy.

Just then he heard footsteps as someone entered the class and Cole quickly turned his head to spot Shiru standing there. Well at least it wasn't a bully... No... how could he think that? This was probably a lot worse... and yet better at the same time... Cole was so nervous that his face blushed red a little as he quickly turned away trying not to let his crush see.

"..Cole..right ?"

Cole jumped slightly into attention as his name was called. He couldn't believe it.. Shiru knew his name? This was like a dream and a nightmare come true at the same time. Realizing he didn't answer, The blonde turned back and nodded quickly. "Th-that's right." Man, Shiru was so cool.

"Its storming pretty hard outside. They say it's gonna last all day. You walk home right?...How about I give you a ride home....Oh..if you don't mind. I hope I'm not being too straight forward."

"No, that's alright!! I'd love a ride. Er..." He quickly stood up and bowed. "I'll be in your care." His mind was filled with thoughts of being able to go home with Shiru. He was so excited that he could just explode...The happy feeling stayed with him for only a few more minutes before reality set in. Crap... He just agreed to get a ride with Shiru... his crush... the school's prince... Nerves were setting in and taking over every fiber of his being.

Shiru watched the other and was a little surprised by how..timid he was.

"No, that's alright!! I'd love a ride. Er... I'll be in your care." [/Quote]

"Alright."

He waved goodbye as he left the room.

"Meet me at the front of the school. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You going Shiru?"

The Prince was suddenly brought out of his thoughts as Akria asked him a question.

"Hm?"

"Are you going to Kyo's party?"

He shrugged.

"Shrugging his not an answer. Have you told Hemiko your not going ? She seems pretty excited about it last time I talked to her. "

"I'll tell her."

He turned to Ty

"Hey Ty. Do you have Pratice ?"

"Yup..using the indoor pool. Why do you ask ?"

" ..no reason.. "

He went back to eating. Guess Hemiko and Cole would have to get along.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your late"

His girl friend hissed. Her arms were crossed as she stood in front of the school-* a frown on her pink glossy lips .

"I was waiting for Cole.."

He took a step to the side to reveal the quite and shorter male behind him . Hemiko's eyes widened .

" Why's he here."

She sounded disgusted .

"Because I'm taking him home."

"But why-"

With out any warning - he laid a kiss on the girls lips - shutting her up. She blushed -looking shocked.

" Your much more cuter when your not talking. "

He smiled at her as he took her hand .

"Lets go. Before the rain picks up again. "

He glanced back at Cole before going to his Black 2016 Mustange . He opened the door for Hemiko- who got in the passenger seat- and then he kindly opened and closed the door for Cole who'd be sitting in the back.

"Keep your disgusting faggot eyes and hands off my boyfriend. You piece of trash . Don't get use to this. Ill make sure this never happens again . ugh. "

She quickly said before Shiru got in the car.

"Seat belts ... Hemiko I'm taking you home first. "

"Fine..Pick me up at 7. I should be ready by then. "

"About that. I'm not going. "

"WHAT!

She looked very pissed.

"I told everyone we were going together ! You have to go! I'm not gonna go alone."

"You have friends. And Ty and Akria will be there. "

Shiru seemed rather relaxed and cool. He was some how putting up with Hemiko even tho she was extremely rude and annoying.

The rest of the car ride was mostly filled with Shiru and her going back and forth. Kind of fighting but Shiru wasn't participating much. When he pulled into Hemiko's drive way he waited for her to get out of the car. Mad- the dark haired girl cleared her throat.

"Aren't you going to get out and open the door for me. "

"Nope. Have fun at Kyo's Party."

"Jerk. "

She hissed - glancing back at Cole.

"Next time don't bring that faggot along. "

And she hopped out of his car- slamming the door.

Shiru said nothing for a moment before sighing softly.

" Your welcome to come up front. Sorry you had to see all that. "

Cole spent the rest of his lunch in a happy silence. He was on cloud nine. That was the most he'd ever spoken to Shiru and yet, the thought of them going home together was truly terrifying... He could worry about it later though because today he just wanted to think about how they actually spoke. Shiru saved him during class and now was planning on saving him after school to keep him from walking home in the rain. After all, he'd forgotten his umbrella because it wasn't suppose to rain today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Class ended and Cole scurried to try and get his things together. The last thing he wanted to do was keep Shiru waiting too long for him. Though, it was rather hard to get ready with the bullies glaring at him and his nerves about the drive home. Finally he managed to get everything into his bag.

The blonde ran over with his bag cradled in his arms as he caught up to Shiru. "S-Sorry for being so slow!!" As they got close to the front of the school, Cole managed to get his bag around his back and still walked with his eyes on the other's back or down on the floor.

They finally made it to the front of the school and there stood the princess of the school... at least, that was the title she gained from dating Shiru. Cole was so stupid. He knew about her but seemed to forget because he was always being distracted by how amazing and cool Shiru was.

Of course, how could he expect Hemiko to be any gentler towards him than anyone else seemed to be. She was just as harsh with her words and he just stared down at the ground opting to not say a word. She was about to go on though and Shiru shut her right up. Cole could feel himself getting jealous of her but he kept turned away and didn't make a peep until they walked out to the car.

Once he was in, Hemiko hissed at him and warned him to keep away. He wanted to apologize and explain but Shiru got in the car so he kept his mouth shut like always and just sat awkwardly in the car all the way until they made it to the female's house. She continued her assault but Cole just quietly took it and waited there until being offered to sit up front. "I'm alright, she might get even angrier if I did." Though, Shiru was so cool about it that in the end, Cole ended up sitting up front. Besides, it was easier to give directions to his house this way.

"Are you sure you shouldn't go to that party? Everyone seems to want to see you there," He managed. Cole may not be able to go but even if he couldn't go have fun, why shouldn't Shiru... Though being that social would be hard for him anyway.

"I'm alright, she might get even angrier if I did." [/Quote]

"Ingore her. "

He waited until the blonde changed seats and finally sat up front with him. He pulled out of the drive way and headed on the road.

"Are you sure you shouldn't go to that party? Everyone seems to want to see you there,"[/Quote]

" It doesn't matter. "

The rain was starting to pound hard on his wind shield. Shiru leaned forward - squinting his eyes.

"This rain is really falling. "

He glanced at Cole .

"You mind if we pull over and wait for it to settle down?"

The rain was seriously starting to pick up and looking over, it didn't seem that Shiru was able to see very well.

"You mind if we pull over and wait for it to settle down?"

Cole blushed slightly. Looks like this simple ride home was going to be a bit longer.... "I-I don't mind..." He managed looking down. Wow... they were going to find a place out of the rain for a while? What if they ended up at a cafe? It would feel like a date wouldn't it? But wait.... Cole couldn't date Shiru... Not only was he straight but was taken... Besides, it wasn't like Shiru would really go out of his way to spend extra time with the blonde... He was probably only doing this out of pity.

The car soon came to a stop and Cole partly hoped the rain never settled but with his nerves, it would probably be better if it did.... Damn, every part of him was contradiction something else.

Shiru had pulled into a empty store parking lot and turned off his car only to let his battery run so they would have ace.

He then unbuckled his seat beat and leaned back in his seat.

"..You seem nervous. "

He said staring at the roof of his car. He tucked his hands behind his head looking relaxed.

"...Am I really that intimidating ?"

He laughed faintly. He fell silent for a few Mintues.

"..You know..I don't like bullies. I never have..and I have no problem standing up for myself..."

He glanced at Cole.

"Can I ask you something ? ....Why do you not stand up for yourself?"

'An empty parking lot... That wasn't so bad,' Cole thought to himself though he was still on edge about it. Just being alone with Shiru... If anyone saw them they'd make fun of Shiru and probably beat Cole up. What was he suppose to do though? It was nice... nerve-racking but nice to spend this time with the male.

"I'm sorry... You're just so popular.... If you are around me people will start making fun of you..." He admitted having taken a little peek at Shiru's new position. Damn.... he was too cool for Cole to handle as he nervously looked away. "I'm sorry... I don't mean to make you feel bed... I'm always nervous..." he managed feeling so embarrassed for admitting it.

He looked over again and say the other watching him as he asked why he didn't stand up for himself. "I'm sorry, I'm not very confident in myself..." Cole felt horrible for admitting that but it was so true... It wasn't like he could just eat a bowl of confidence and feel great all day... if only it worked like that.

"I'm sorry... You're just so popular.... If you are around me people will start making fun of you..." [/Quote]

"Popularity isn't everything. "

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to make you feel bad... I'm always nervous..." [/Quote]

"I see..."

"I'm sorry, I'm not very confident in myself..." [/Quote]

" Stop apologizing. If that's the way you are- then don't apologize for it. "

He said watching the rain hit his wind shield. It was such a nice sound.

" To be honest...I wish there were days when no body bothered me or paided attention to me. Times where I could just...get away from everyone's expectations of me. "

He shrugged.

" And Hemiko... Not even sure why I'm dating her anymore. I suppose she wasn't who I thought she was...What she said to you was unnessary and..ugly."

He suddenly smiled realizing something.

"..I haven't told anyone how I felt before. I guess it just means your easy to talk to. "

"Being invisible can be pretty lonely," He admitted as Shiru seemed to rather not be around others. Maybe it was one thing to escape for a little while but to be on the other side where no one expects you to amount to anything... that's just as hard and rather painful.

Cole then listened to what the other had to say about his own girlfriend. 'Then break up with her if you don't like her anymore....' The male thought to himself. 'What does it matter... I'm just being selfish to want him to break up with her so he'd single..' Cole hated himself for his own thoughts.

"..I haven't told anyone how I felt before. I guess it just means your easy to talk to. "

Cole looked over surprised to say the least. That's the first time anyone thought he was easy to talk to... Then again no one ever talked to him did they... He quickly turned away again staring off towards the rain unable to say anything. He had no idea what else to say.

Shiru bit his lip not saying anything. The two males sat in silence listening to the rain for about 7 minutes until he spoke.

"Lets get you home."

He turned on his car and took the other home.

Once he pulled into Cole's drive way he gave the other male a small smile.

"Sorry it took so long to get you home. "

He apologized - glancing at the time.

Talking to Cole made him feel...different. There was something about the gay male that made him more.....what's the word ...ok? Shiru fit into school perfectly. He had looks, popularity, the body, the personality, so many people thought he was perfect and there for called him the Prince but.. He just thought he was normal. Maybe he felt normal talking to Cole.. He wasn't quite sure.

They sat in a silence that grew more and more awkward by the minute. Cole glanced out his side window hoping to be able to see a little more but it was little use. They had to wait 7 minutes for the rain to finally slow down enough for them to finally be able to drive again.

It didn't take too long after they got to driving again but it was clear that his house was a bit farther than most walkers. "Thanks for the ride. Don't worry about the time... I live alone most of the time," He simply explained before getting out of the car. He gave Shiru a quick bow before running to get into his house. It probably wasn't as nice or fancy the way Shiru's house probably was but it was homey, small but welcoming at the same time.

The queer gave another quick wave once he opened the door before disappearing inside. He closed the door but glanced out one of the windows to watch his crush drive off. The rain wasn't as bad now so there was no need for him to stick around but then, Shiru wouldn't want to stick around. Cole shook his head and turned away. What was wrong with him?

Shiru hurried upstairs to get his homework done.

Shiru watched Cole disappear into his home. He couldn't help but smile a little seeing the boy bow to thank him.

He quickly pulled out of the others drive way and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

{ After the weekend - Monday Morning }

It was just like any other day. Shiru walked into class with Ty and Akria laughing faintly at what ever they were saying. They spoke briefly about the party he had missed and told him once more that he should of went. Shiru only shrugged with a smile.

"What did you do over the weekend then? Make out with Hemiko "

The boys laughed taking there seats- the three males had the ability to grab everyone's attetioned as soon as they walked in a room. They were all so handsome~.

" Actully no..We broke up. "

His friends gasped - shocked. The Prince leaving his Princess ??!!!

"What ?"

" Just wasn't working out .."

Just as his friends asked for a explanation the teacher walked in and began class, ending there conversation.

Shiru didn't seem to noticed Cole nor were his eyes searching for the other when he walked into class. It seemed nothing had changed. He was still absored in the popular world. Still sat with Ty and Akira... the only difference now was he was single and news spread like wild fire.

"Shiru is single!"

"I wonder if he'll date me~"

"I wonder who's going to be the next girl to confess to him. "

" When he was single - I think a girl confessed to him at least once a week. "

"I wish he'd make me his princess ~"

"I heard he's a good kisser ."

" Of course he is- he's the schools prince for a reason. He's perfect ~"

Ever girl in class was gossiping about Shiru and it was certainly not hard to hear them.

-----------------------------------------------------

{ Lunch Time }

" And he fell Shiru! Hahaha Tripped into the pool!"

"It was hilarious haha Ken was really drunk"

"I can only image."

He smiled as he walked with his friends to lunch.

"Hey guys- I have some make up work to do. So I won't be eating lunch with you today. Sorry. "

"Really ?"

" Yeah. See you in gym next period. "

He left his friends and headed back to the classroom where he found Cole eating alone.

"Hey..Mind if I join you ?"

The weekend was as slow and boring as ever. Cole just did his homework and hung around most of the time. He did house cleaning on Sunday and Laundry on Saturday but that was the most productive thing he'd done. Sunday night he made his lunch for the next day and stuck it in the fridge before going to bed.

When Monday came around, the male wasn't too thrilled about going to school. The only thing that made him get out of bed and get ready without any trouble was curiosity. He wanted to know what happened at the party since Shiru didn't go. Did the party just die? He was extremely popular and a number of people must not have gone after hearing that he had no plans on going... But then again, other popular kids would be there so the party probably wouldn't just stop....

Cole got to school a bit early today as well though not nearly as early as before and there were some kids already in class. As he walked to his desk, the bullies were once again relentlessly picking on him before having to go to their seats. The male watched as Shiru walked in and managed a tiny smile but quickly brushed it away so no one else had to notice. It seemed common knowledge that Cole had a crush on the prince but he still felt he could keep it a secret from some people...

It didn't take more than 5 minutes for Cole to hear the rumor about Shiru being single and his heart skipped a beat. 'No!!! Stop.... He'd never go for a guy.... much less a guy like me!! How could I be so stupid as to get excited over him being single... He deserves to be happy no matter how that is....' Cole thought to himself.

Class started right away.

----------------------------------------------

When lunch time came, Cole waited for everyone else to leave and took out his lunch. The roof was probably still wet from the extra rain they got last night and it was getting rather cold out there. So, the male just ate in the classroom.

Cole had taken.... maybe two bites before he heard Shiru ask to join him. The blonde nearly choked and coughed for a minute trying quickly to recover. He took a quick drink before looking over.

"I-I er.... don't mind...." he managed trying his best to keep his voice from cracking. This was so awkward!!! What were they suppose to talk about?!

• 2 weeks later...

Shiru smiled a little as he approached the others desk. He pulled up a chair and turned it- so when he sat the back rest would be in front of him and he could just lean on it.

"I hope I'm not bothering you. I just wanted a break from...well..everyone I guess. "

Something was just...different about Cole..Shiru just couldn't put his finger on it tho.

"Whatcha eating ? "

He tried to make small talk.

"Y-You're not a bother!!" Cole quickly defended but looked down again. He was so nervous around Shiru that it was hard for him to eat. What if he ate weirdly and the other hated him? What it he said something weird that made the prince want to stay away from him? The blonde just sat there quiet until the subject of his food was brought up.

Taking a quick glance up at the other, Cole looked a little surprised. He then looked down at the lunch again. "It.... it's just a normal box lunch... would you like some?" He asked shyly moving the lunch a tiny bit closer to Shiru. Cole started to really hope the other liked it... After all, he made it himself.

The gay teen watched the other closely in anticipation. The pressure was killing him.

Shiru couldn't keep his eyes off Cole. The way he looked up and down ... The way he'd stumble on his words and suddenly got all quite. Shiru didn't understand why he had such an affect on the other male. The boy was blushing ever time he spoke to him..

He's...kind of...cute

He thought to himself.

When the boy offered him his food he smiled softly at his classmate.

"Sure.."

He reach over and took the others chop sticks from his hand. There fingers grazing against each other. He then tried a piece of chicken.

"Mm- that's really good. Did you make it yourself ?"

He picked up a star shaped carrot and ate that next smiling .

" wow I'm impressed. "

He handed the other his chop sticks grinning.

" thanks. "

As their fingers brushed, Cole quickly pulled away, his face an impressive shade of red. Damn, now he was acting like a little school girl... but he couldn't help that Shiru made him crazy... In all kinds of ways.... That may not have been the best way to put it but it really was how the other male felt. Still, Cole smiled nervously and waited to watch as his crush tried his food.

"Uh... Yeah.... I um.... I like cooking...." He said shyly. Cole almost just lied and said that his mom made it but since he seemed to live alone 85% of the time, that just wouldn't work... and besides, if there ever was a person to be honest to, it was Shiru. That he was sure of.

"I er..... I could make you one if you'd like...." Cole said.... Though, by his scared facial expression, he clearly didn't anticipate that. The words just seemed to spill from his mouth and the blonde was completely embarrassed, mortified that he spoke up like that. "Y-You don't have to if you don't want to!!!" He tried desperately to cover his tracks. Cole was so afraid of rejection but certainly would be even more terrified if Shiru actually said 'yes.' The blonde looked like he was about to pass out.

• 2 weeks later...
"I er..... I could make you one if you'd like...."[/Quote]

Shiru was surprised by the offer. He didn't think Cole would say such a thing.

"Really?"

However judging by the others facial expression, he clearly didn't mean to say that. Perhaps it just slipped out with out a second thought. Cole looked embarrassed now and stamerd over his words.

"Y-You don't have to if you don't want to!!!"[/Quote]

Shiru suddenly started to laugh. A laugh that was full of joy. A real laugh. One he hadn't had in a very long time. He was laughing so hard that he leaned back in his chair and almost fell - which made him laugh even harder.

"Hahaha.. I'm sorry. Hahhahah... Cole. "

He slowly began to regain himself. He was so handsome. His laugh was like music to anyone's ears and his smile... It could take peoples breath away, with his perfect white and straight teeth.

"Your face. I really like it.."

He smiled as he looked away. He now knew why Cole was different. He wasn't fake like everyone else. His facial expressions revealed the truth about him.. The way he acted was genuine. His personality was real..and sweet.

"I'll take you up on that offer if you still wanna do it."

He met his eyes.

"I'm sure your cooking is better than anything in the cafeteria."

Cole nearly jumped a mile when Shiru suddenly started laughing. Did he say something funny? Did he really not want him to make him a lunch? Did it sound too feminine or something? What was it? Why was Shiru laughing like that? Cole stared at the other as he nearly fell back and started laughing harder. Confused and embarrassed, the blonde sat there staring blankly trying to wrap his head around what was happening while panicking about why Shiru was in stitches laughing so hard.

As he finally started to calm down, Cole was able to really take in Shiru's bright smile... Was this really his first time seeing it? No, he'd seen the other smile before but it always seemed so fake. This was a real smile that came from pure joy. It was so amazing... The blonde could feel his heart skip a beat as he fell even farther in love with the popular male. Cole so badly wanted to keep that smile right where it was but also didn't want others to see it. This was a smile only he could bring out. Cole smiled back feeling just a tiny bit less nervous. Of course, that only lasted mere seconds as his blushing face returned to an embarrassed red. Shiru's smile was amazing and his laugh sounded like a beautiful song to him, but he was embarrassed to be complimented so highly.

Shiru only said that he liked the other's face but it was a compliment that made a lot to Cole since it came from his crush. "S-Sure, I'll make you one tomorrow," He said, his voice a little louder than usual and with a nervous and yet excited tone... Damn he was such a kid getting excited over this.

"I-Is there anything in particular you'd like? Or anything I should avoid? Do you have any allergies?" When it came to food, Cole was able to talk confidently. He hoped Shiru would keep his smile.

Shiru thought - his eyes falling to the floor and a finger resting on his chin.

" hmm...how about you suprise me. "

He grinned a little.

" I'm not allergic to any thing. Oh ..but I don't really like sweets... Just so you know. "

Suddenly the bell went off. Lunch was now over. People would soon fill up the classroom once again.

"Over already. "

He muttered to himself.

"I better head to my next class. "

Shiru said as he stood- pushing in his chair.

"..This was..fun. Thanks.* Same place and time tommrow ya? And I can't wait to see what you make. "

He smiled meeting the our eyes. After a moment he turned to leave- waving goodbye to the other in a nonchalant manner-leaving the room before any of Cole's classmates returned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

...Cole Akabayashi...hmm..

"Yo Shiru where you been ?"

Shiru reunited with his friends as he changed in the locker room with them- to play basketball.

"I ended up staying in class to talk to Cole. "

"Cole?"

"Faggot Cole?! Why you talking to that loser?"

"He's not a loser. And faggot? Really ? Come on Akira..be mature. "

"Then what is he? I'd be cautious man...keep hanging around him- people might think your gay. "

Shiru rolled his eyes grinning.

"Gee- oh no. My whole life would be ruinned."

He said sarcastically.

"I don't care. "

His friends eyed him before shaking there heads and leaving.