A Reapers Soul { WolfDog12 & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

"I'd love to watch it with you!"[/Quote]

Shiru smiled at the dirty blond, holding back a laugh. Seeing the other get so excited was ..kind of cute.

Cole started blushing again.

"Popcorn? Ya, I like popcorn. Who doesn't when watching a movie,"[/Quote]

"Who indeed. Lucky for you, I assumed you'd want some and picked a box up before getting you. "

He grinned as he pulled into his home. He turned off the car and got out.

He then poped open his trunk to pull out a bag of snacks.

"Shall we?"

He muttered entering his home.

"Why don't you set up the movie and I'll get the food. "

He smiled at the boy, before disappearing in the kitchen . The sound of popping curnals and the smell of buttery popcorn filled the air.

"What do you wanna drink!"

Shiru called from the kitchen, opening the fridge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• WolfDog12

Cole was genuinely happy to be here with Shiru... was this another date? They were dating weren't they? Even now, Cole was still rather unsure about the two of them. Were they going out or not? the question spun around his head quite a bit as he just couldn't see the most popular kid in school dating the least popular kid the whole freaking town. It was a nice dream though to actually have them going out... One that Cole could only see at night when he slept.

As they walked back into Shiru's mansion, Cole was directed towards the tv to set up the movie he held in his hands. With a gentle nod, the blonde walked over to the large system and set the movie up. He scrolled through all the ads at the beginning before he looked back to make sure Shiru didn't need any help carrying anything before the two sat down.

Honestly, Cole was too afraid to sit before the other male and actually waited for him before sitting down on the other side of the couch trying to give Shiru the most room he could.

When Shiru returned with the snacks and drinks he couldn't help but notice how the other changed. Together they sat on the couch as the movie started but...Cole was sitting so far away. Why?

Was he nervous ? Did he do something ?

Shiru just bit his lip and allowed the other to sit so far away. He occasionally offer the other some popcorn but he actually paid attention to the boys favorite film.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once the film was over, Shiru turned the tv off and turned towards the other.

"That wasn't too bad. I actually liked it. When I read the back of it I thought it'd be cheesy or something but it was far from it. I can see why you liked it. "

He smiled a little before suddenly closing the gap that had kept Cole separated from him.

"..If I'm too close..you can push me away ."

He said , meeting the others eyes. He slowly touched the others cheek , and began to lean into him.

There lips inches away , but he stopped, whispering.

"Is this ok...?"

He wanted to make sure the other was comfortable. However it appeared that the other was always tense around him so... now he was asking. His lips drawing closer.

When Cole finally gave his answer , he pressed his sweet lips up against his and the sudden kiss, became intense every passing second.

Shiru's tongue slipped past Cole's lips, invading his mouth. His breath tasted like mint.

The two of them were now making out on the couch.

A few seconds kiss, now became a making out session and a moment where the two of them could explore each other's mouths.

• 3 weeks later...

"Ya, it does give off that cheesy vibe but that's almost what makes it better, when it~" Cole was cut off by Shiru suddenly closing the gap between them and the blonde leaned back a bit but there was nowhere to go. All his nervousness returned and Cole froze up unable to say or do anything. He just sat there staring at the other who continued to grow closer until their lips were inches away.

Cole couldn't do anything for a moment as Shiru asked if it was alright. The blonde sat there for a while, face bright red but eventually he bit his lip slightly and nodded. There was no way to calm down and his heart was beating so hard that the smaller male honestly thought his heart was going to pound right out of his chest. His eyes closed tightly and Cole hoped his lack of experience kissing wouldn't turn Shiru away.

With Shiru's tongue now in his mouth, Cole couldn't find himself relaxing, however he was feeling the throbbing in more than just his chest as he followed Shiru's lead and made out with the other. As foreign as this was, Cole didn't shove the other away and actually leaned into it slightly not even paying attention to anything other than where his lips and tongue were. Of course, he was in a far more embarrassing state where if the kiss broke, Shiru might just realize how turned on Cole really was.

Shiru had to admit..Cole really didn't know how to kiss. He was stiff and his lips trembled against his. However Cole tasted sweet. Shiru was loving the taste of him, and when ever he rubbed his tongue against Cole's the blonde would shutter.

Shiru quickly stopped himself , breaking their intense lip lock only to meet the others gaze.

Cole was completely flustered. Seeing him like this made Shiru grin a little.

Maybe..I over did it

He thought before looking down, only to see that Cole was...aroused ?!

Shiru's eyes widened slightly before he put on a smile and put a little space between him and Cole.

"..Sorry.."

He apologized.

"Was..that your first kiss ?"

Cole tried to keep up with Shiru but he couldn't quite control himself and he ended up jumping every time he was kissed and it seemed Shiru really could pick up on it when he pulled back to let them breathe. From there, the blonde slightly opened his eyes, catching Shiru's gaze just as he started to glance down.

As Shiru's eyes widened, Cole glanced down and noticed what he had. The blonde was so embarrassed red doesn't even begin to describe the color his face took. "Sorry!!" He shouted shoving his hands between knees to try and hide his boner and his chin was against his chest he was mortified.

Wanting to answer Shiru's question, Cole opened his mouth but all that came out was a strange squeak and all he wanted to do was run away.

Shiru smiled warmly to the others reaction.

"Sorry!!"[/Quote]

"Cole..its ok. "

The other quickly hide himself , terrified to be seen. To be judged. Did he really hold so much power over the other ?

"..Hey..look at me. "

He gently took the others chin and raised it tenderly.

"..I'm guessing that was your first kiss...And if so..I'm glad you shared it with me..."

He slowly pulled away and stood offering the other his hand.

"Its getting late.. How about I take you home."

How was Shiru so calm, so gentle in such an awkward situation. Had he ever had this happen to him before? No, there was no way he could have... Cole was practically fighting off the tears trying to hold them back as best he could. As there eyes met again, he thought his heart was in his throat preventing him from speaking.

Cole slowly got to his feet and grabbed his back pack, lowering his head again and not taking Shiru's hand. "I'm gonna walk.... I need to clear my head..." His voice was weak and shaking as Cole could no longer bring himself to look at Shiru. Why was he like this? Wasn't it gross to have another guy get hard just from a kiss like that?!

As soon as there was an opening, The young blonde took off running out the door and sprinted down the long ass driveway. Even if he were to get lost, at least he wouldn't have to spend an awkward car ride next to his crush with his boner still standing.

Shiru was slightly confused when Cole didn't take his hand.

"I'm gonna walk.... I need to clear my head..."[/Quote]

"What?... But it's dark out and its about to rain. Not to mention you live so far."

What had he done? Cole wasn't looking at him anymore...Why was he trying to run away ? Did he embarrass him? Was it the kiss? Did Cole think he was teasing him?

Shiru's voice changed, his tone had a touch or worry to it.

"Cole..d..did I..do something ?"

Before he ever heard an answer the blond bolted out the door with his bag, running away.

"H-Hey!! Cole!!"

He shouted after him but he was already leaving his drive way.

...Cole...

He ran a frustrated hand over his face, and quickly grabbed his car keys to go after the boy. If any thing, he just wanted to make sure he returned home safely and hopefully before the rain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rain droplets pounded on Shiru 's car. The light rain was now fierce and falling rabidly. Shiru was in a hurry to find Cole.. The thought of him running or walking in the rain at night worried him. He was now regretting that kiss with the younger male. Perhaps..this was all his fault.

Shiru was so lost in thought and his eyes gluded to the side walk, he didn't realize he ran through a stop sign. When he turned his head all he heard was the horns of a truck and see the flashing car lights shatter his vision.

There was no chance to avoid the collision, and the truck rammed into his car, practically crushing Shiru's body. Glass shattering and metal bending. The popular boy honestly didn't know what hit him.

Shiru died instantly.

Blood stained his handsome face. His body crushed within the car. His eyes closed.

'Wasn't that my turn? Did I not go far enough over?' Cole thought to himself as he looked around wandering up and down the streets just trying to remember how to get home from where he was. How long had he been walking? He didn't know how long it had been, just that it had started to rain and the cool drops on his face really washed away his thoughts about the kiss and it helped settle things lower on his body.

Cole couldn't recognize a single thing and decided to head back up the street where he came from to see if he could find something he recognized. Of course, it was now starting to come down much harder though he didn't search for shelter. With his hair down and sticking to his face, his clothes getting soaked through, and a feeling of regret and desperation, Cole wandered back up to the main streets.

Just as he reached the cross roads, he glanced around and to his left, he could see Shiru's expensive car rushing forward, Cole's eyes widened, was he out searching for him this whole time?! The blonde couldn't believe it and as he moved to lift his hand to grab the popular boy's attention, everything happened in a flash.

Cole couldn't remember what happened, first he was seeing Shiru's car heading towards him and next thing he knew he was the one running to a crushed car trying to find him.

"SHIRU!!!!!!" Cole screamed so loudly and sprinted over to the car not even caring for his own safety as he body moved on its own and thee blonde pulled away glass, tearing apart his own hands as he desperately tried in vain to get to the one he loved. His tears poured from his eyes, only hidden by the down pour of rain rushing over him. Cole was screaming and crying only be stopped when police arrived and pulled him away. They got right to work securing the scene and taking apart the mangled car to remove a lifeless body from the pieces.

He wasn't even recognizable anymore and yet, Cole knew. He knew it was Shiru, he knew he was dead, and despite wanting to deny everything, not only was the man he loved now dead, but was dead because of him. If he hadn't suddenly sprinted out of there and lived with his embarrassment, Shiru wouldn't have searched for him and would still be there now. Cole continued to bawl his eyes out as police had to bring him in as a witness to the crash.

Where am I...? Why do I...feel so cold?

Shiru stood in darkness. He looked around him for some sign. For some person...for some sort of light. He struggled to recall what happened.

I was..searching for...Cole...and I didn't...see the..truck coming...and...

He looked down at himself bewildered.

Am I...dead ?

"Bingo~ "

Shiru jumped hearing a unfamiliar voice come from behind him. He turned around finding a male with stunning white hair. His eyes a intimidating violet. He had never seen anyone like him before. He wore all black, and in his hand was a scythe. It a mix between a silvery steel and a shimmering glowing purple. The handle was black but the blade was stained with a glowing purple.

"..w..what are--"

"My names Ray..and I'm here because your died. "

"..y-your a.."

"A grim reaper~ Yes... But you..my lucky fellow..have been chosen. "

"chosen?"

Fear was in Shiru's voice. He was terrified and confused. What was going on! What was going to happen to him?!

"Yup..chosen by me...How would you Shiru Kamaren like to be a reaper. "

"W-what?--"

"Oh and before you answer let me just say. You don't have a choice. "

Before Shiru could react, Ray disappeared only to reappear behind him and plung his scythe into his body. He gasped seeing the tip of the blade peek out his chest. He coughed up blood as his insides started to burn, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"The more you fight it..the more painful it is~ Just let the darkness take you... "

And after saying that, Ray started laughing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"NOO!! Shiru!! Shiru!! "

Shiru's parents quickly returned from their trip the very next day to identify his body. His mother began sobbing , falling to the floor.

"My baby ! Why him! Why Shiru. No no. This can't be happening. NOT MY BABY!!"

"H-honey..p-please..."

Shiru's father teared up, struggling to control his wife and emotions. However. He too fell apart.

"..m..my..my son..."

He began to quietly cry over the body.

"I'm sorry but. I have to prepare his body..the two of you can't stay here.."

The nurse informed the shattered parents looking heart broken. There son was suddenly snatched away from them.

News quickly spread about Shiru 's death. The entire school was in agony now that their prince was gone. His friends Ty and Kyo were in shambles , unsure how to manage with Shiru's sudden death.

Cole sobbed throughout the entire questioning, barely able to answer a single question. Eventually though, the police drove him home where his mother stood by the window waiting nervously for him. She had already been informed by the police on what happened and she rushed out the door and wrapped her arms around her child who seemed shut down. Cole was no longer sobbing at this point, in fact, there weren't any tears. He stood there, head down as his mother held him tightly and brought him in the house.

The blonde's hands were bandaged up and all the glass had been removed though he sustained no other injuries besides what he'd inflicted trying to get to Shiru. He spent half the night on the couch with his mother as she tried to comfort him. Cole didn't sleep much that night and as soon as he did dose off some time in the early morning, all he could see was the crash and Shiru's dead body which of course, brought him straight back to being awake and unable to sleep the night.

The next day, in fact, for the next two weeks, Cole didn't go to school. He stayed hidden in his room only going out that weekend for the funeral. Cole's mother was unable to get off of work but his dad, who had come back from his business trip, brought him to the funeral and waited in the car when it was time to pay respect to the family as well as the deceased. Rumor ha already spread and people knew Cole had been there to witness the crash, and they found out that he was the last to see Shiru before his death though no one knew why.

Rumors were spreading and getting darker, and with Cole refusing to go to school for two weeks, it only added fuel to the fire. The blonde spent a long time by the alter where Shiru's picture, him smiling so brightly... He was the sun of everyone's lives and it was Cole that took that sun away. Why'd he run away? Why couldn't he own up to something so stupid.... Now he lost the first person he'd ever fallen in love with and it was all because he ran away from his problems rather than owning up to them.

When he was finally pulled from the funeral and forced to go home, Cole returned to his room not wishing to leave. However, when the weekend ended and school returned again, Cole's parents finally forced him to get out of the house and try being around people. His screaming at night and bursting into tears, hiding in a dark room was no good for him and his parents truly feared for the boy's mental state. Still, sending him to school wasn't the best answer.

At first, everyone was really quiet but at the day went on, the whispers grew louder and louder. Eventually, someone finally confronted Cole and screamed at him that it was all his fault and if he'd never gotten involved with Shiru or forced him to pity the gay boy, then Shiru would still be there with them. Someone even wished Cole had taken the other's place and died instead... It was impossible to deny.

The bullying by the end of the day got so bad that Cole was leaving the school, covered in bruises, a busted lip, his bag was missing a strap, half his papers were destroyed, and he was drenched as some kid poured a bucket of cleaning water over his head. Heck, Cole was walking home with one shoe missing.

He took the long way home not really wanting to deal with his parents either. As such, he was crossing a bridge only to stop about half way across it. This was a rather high up bridge with solid concrete below. Anyone who jumped... surely they'd not survive. 'No, no one would ever survive,' Cole thought and before he knew it, he was no longer holding his bag but instead holding the edge of the bridge. There was little room for his feet as he stood there, willing to let go and fall head first to his own death.

Death wouldn't bring him to Shiru, after all, he'd gone to a far better place than where Cole was heading but if this could bring comfort to anyone else.... as long as he could pay back what he'd taken from Shiru.... that would be enough for him. His grip relaxed slightly.

Things had changed. So much had changed. Shiru quickly began to hate himself. The monster he became. He hated Ray...feared him.

He quickly learned the horror of being a reaper. The rules. He was bound to death.

He could only watch from afar as his parents agonized over his passing. Ty began cutting himself again and Kyo...was beginning to drink and party far too much. The school became far worse for Cole. Yes...he was there and every day he painfully watched over Cole the most. He saw his break downs. He saw the way he blamed himself. Saw how others treated him. It pained him to see the other like this but what was he to do ? He wasn't suppose to talk to or speak with the living.

Everyday Shiru found himself watching over Cole more and more...silently crying. The pain he felt..was unimaginable, far worse then dying. Shiru was always a person eager to help someone. But now..he was the cause for so many people's suffering.

"..Watching over him again ?"

Ray asked as he stood beside him. The two reappers stood in all black standing in the air as if there was would ground beneath them. Shiru quickly whipped his tears away , keeping his head down.

"Go away.."

" Why do you torture yourself ? Your dead Shi.. I thought you'd be over this by now....is this boy special to you? I've notice you tend to watch him a lot. "

"Its none of your business. "

"haha..I see...A lover? Perhaps ?"

Shiru said nothing as he sadly watched over Cole as he entered the class room. The bullying he once endured had grown far worse. He truly wished he could do something.

"..Darkness has over taken you...you are no longer apart of the living.. Your soul is bound to me...and you will serve me until I choose to release you....If you wish to continue watching over your past life..then be my guest..but don't let it affect your job..Understand."

"..Yes..sir.."

"Good..."

He smirked as he quickly pointed to the flashing necklace around Shiru's neck. The necklace glowed only when a soul was ready to be reappeared... It only flickered when he had to take a life.

"Duty calls...go.."

He ordered. Shiru glared at Ray for only a moment before disappearing in thin air. Once he was gone Ray turned his attention to Cole. Ray was curious why Shiru held the boy so dear. Most souls that become reappears tend to forget about their human life...but Shiru refused to. He wished for some part of him to stay human. His mind.

"Oh how I love to see him suffer..."

Ray smirked before disappearing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Shiru bit his lip as he watched Cole take the long way home. He was so worried about the other. He wish he could tell the boy that his death wasn't his fault.. That he needed to stay strong. As he watched Cole he quickly felt his entire body stiffen. Why was the other stopping at the bridge?

Cole..

Why was he looking down ?!

COLE

Why was he standing on the edge!

Shiru eyes widened as his necklace began to glow. He looked down at the flashing amulet with panic in his eyes.

Cole was going to kill himself.

What should he do!!

I.. I have to stop him. I can't let him! ...b-but...s-shit Cole!! Please don't !!

Before Cole could let go of the edge, Shiru grabbed the boy by his shirt and yanked him away from his death, catching the boy into his solid body.

"You idiot! You freaking idiot !"

He shrieked , hugging Cole tightly.

Before Cole could process what was going on, Shiru telported the boy into his bedroom. There Shiru held on to Cole tightly. He didn't want to let go of him.

He wondered if the other would recognize him. He was dressed in all black with a hood over his head and his eyes had changed from grey to a icy blue.

"..c..Cole..I-I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry.."

Shiru feared for what was to come..Would Cole scream ? Push him away . call him a monster ? And what would Ray do to him once he found out that he had broken the rules?

Cole was all too ready to let himself fall to his death. However, before he could fully release his grip and let himself fall, someone pulled on the back of his shirt taking him away from the edge and into the arms of his savior. His brain started reeling and the blonde tried to piece together what happened but before he could, the entire scenery changed. As if waking up from sleep walking, Cole jumped and tried to figure out where he was and who the heck was holding onto him so damn tightly.

Eventually he was able to register sound and the voice that was yelling and speaking to him was one he knew too well... but that person was dead... wasn't he? "Sh-Shiru?" Cole voice was weak and shaking. Heck, it even cracked. Still, he turned to look at the hooded figure and despite the eyes being a different color, there was no denying who it was. Sure, Cole was known for not being able to look the other in the eye when they talked but that didn't mean he didn't know what Shiru's face looked like.

Cole struggled against Shiru's hold on him but not to run away but instead turn around more and he wrapped his arms around the man he loved and held on as tight as he could, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry!!!" he wailed. "I'm so sorry.... It's my fault you died!!!!!"

Through the screaming and crying, Cole didn't even register that this was reality and that Shiru was actually here with him... Someone who had died right before his eyes.... was here.... Not dead? But not alive right? Either way, Cole wasn't thinking about that at all as all he could think about was holding on and not letting go again.

"Sh-Shiru?" [/Quote]

Shiru heard the weakness in his voice and when the human turned to face him he almost tried to hide his face in shame but Cole hugged him tightly. Tears pouring from his eyes.

"I'm sorry!!!...I'm so sorry.... It's my fault you died!!!!!" [/Quote]

"Cole..no..no it wasn't...please don't blame yourself. "

Even tho he said that Cole didn't seem to hear him. He was screaming and crying. He needed to calm down before he tried talking with him.

Shiru gently ran his fingers threw the others hair, keeping him close until he calmed down. His hand brushing away Cole's tears.

"Cole..listen...please listen. "

He slowly moved them to the couch to sit.

"You have to live.. I..I know what you've been through..and I'm so sorry , but killing yourself isn't the answer.. "

He stared into the boys eyes. He was still crying. He looked so hurt and vulnerable that Shiru couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"..Damn it.."

He muttered before grabbing the boys face and kissing him passionately. He had missed the boys warmth and skin. His lips~

It wasn't fair. Why did he have to let go of everyone he cared about ?!

It took a long time for Cole to finally calm down and he really only did when his voice finally gave out. The blonde continued to sob though despite himself and as his head was lifted to look at Shiru, it was hard not to wail out again. Still, he remained quiet and actually listened to Shiru.

Cole wanted to protest, to blame himself more but how could he... Here he was with the man he loved, being told to live on. Was that how he was suppose to repay the life he took? By living in this miserable hell until he could finally see an end? Was he destined to be forever miserable? It was a small price to pay for what he'd taken from so many people. He really did deserve~

Cole's miserable feelings and thoughts were suddenly cut. Shiru's lips pressed hard against his... the thing that started it all. However, instead of pushing away, Cole's tears flowed more and he placed his hands around the back of the other's neck and kissed him back. Why did this ray of light have to leave them. This was a dream he never wanted to wake from.... wait.

It was strange but Cole was the one to break the kiss a bit early as he looked a bit frustrated. "This can't be a dream.... It feels too real... What happened? How are you here and what's going on?" Cole was finally starting to see the bigger picture. His voice was scratchy and sounded choppy as it could completely give out at any moment. Still, for now he was pushing himself to try and understand what was happening.

Shiru couldn't explain why he had the sudden urge to kiss Cole nor could he explain why he had been watching over him for the past few days. Yes..he was curious and worried about the others well being..but whatever he felt went far deeper then..friendship.

It made him so happy when the shy boy kissed him back. He didn't push him away, in fact he placed his hands around him, returning his affection. In that very moment Shiru felt...alive again. However that feeling was very brief once Cole suddenly broke their tender kiss. Cole looked at him with wet frustrated eyes.

"This can't be a dream.... It feels too real... What happened? "[/Quote]

Shiru bit his lip.

"How are you here and what's going on?"[/Quote]

The others voice was a bit scratchy and sounded choppy. Was he scared of him?

"..I-its..kind of hard to explain.."

He hesitantly took a step back from the boy , his eyes falling.

"..I'm.....when I died..I was forced to become this...I'm a reaper...and..I'm..not really suppose to reavl myself to you...or..have stopped you from..well..you know but..I couldn't help myself..I couldn't stand by watching you suffer. "

He looked at Cole with sad eyes.

"Cole..I'm....I..I can't..."

His eyes began to water.

Shiru was suffering. He had died and was forced to become a monster. His kind soul was quickly breaking. He had to watch all his friends and loved ones suffer. He had to send lost souls to the other side. He was now a creature of darkness. Oh how he missed warmth...his body..his friends and family. He wanted to be living again. He wanted to feel alive again ...and Cole was his brief escape.

Tears fell down the boys face. He was no longer able to keep his emotions contained.

"I'm a monster Cole! "

He sobbed.

• 1 month later...

Cole sat there as if frozen in time. It was hard to understand what Shiru was saying and even harder too believe. Still, he sat there and listened to the reaper until he was finished. Yet, even after hearing everything that happened, Cole didn't run, in fact, he did something rather surprising and unlike himself. Cole leaned forward and hugged Shiru. He pulled him in close and wrapped his arms firmly around the other's neck making it hard for him to escape as their heads were at each others' shoulders.

"You're not a monster. You could never be one to me. Whatever happens, I wouldn't think of you any differently. In fact, your eyes look even cooler now...." Cole tightened his grip more and Shiru could probably feel his whole body shaking and begin to jerk with silent sobs. "I don't want you to leave..... not again," he whimpered through his crying voice. Cole just wanted to sit there and hold on forever.

Everything had gone to hell since he left and it was even harder to finally see him and know that he was suffering just as much as everyone else. Not only was it bad to have to die but to think he was still around following, watching them as everyone suffered from the loss... His friends were certainly taking it the worst and though Cole even went so far as to almost kill himself, Shiru must be suffering more seeing everyone and not be able to do a thing.

It was probably an hour before Cole was able to calm down again enough to loosen his grip and allow Shiru to sit up straight again. His eyes were puffy red and still wet. Even his nose was red and raw. The blonde sat there sniffling looking like a disaster as he looked at his lost love hoping he was calmer now as well.

Shiru broke down when Cole pulled him close. All the pain and suffering he felt poured out of him. He couldn't hold back his river of tears. The two of them just held each other and cried. When they finally calmed down a hour had passed. Shiru slowly pulled away from the other, rubbing his eyes. Both of them looked awful.

"..Ray forced me to be this...I didn't really have a choice..I'm dead yet I'm still living. I can see every thing and everyone..but I'm not allowed to reveal myself to it.. "

He shook his head.

" I..I still want to be with you. Even it its taboo. Even if you hate it...Even if I get punished...I want you to live.."

He took the others chin, forcing him to meet his puffy red eyes.

"..Cole..I..--"

He cut himself off- not sure what else to tell him. He wanted him to know every thing..what happened. How he felt..and his feelings for Cole but the words were stuck in his throat.

So Shiru just planted a kiss on him. A hard and forceful kiss. His hand grabbing the back of the blonds head, making him unable to break free as he slipped his tongue inside Cole's and attacked his tongue.

As he did this he quickly dominated the other , letting his body pin Cole to the couch. He desperately wanted his warmth. His love and attention.

Cole listened to Shiru knowing that trying to get the words out to explain his feelings was rather hard... After all, he was probably the king when it came to not being able to express his feelings properly.... Heck, he struggled to hold a normal conversation let alone trying to express what he felt in his heart. Though, before he realized what was happening, Cole was pinned to the couch, tugged into a deep kiss and locked in place by Shiru's arm.

Despite how sudden it all seemed, Cole didn't pull away, push Shiru or even squirm in discomfort. Instead, he closed his eyes and kissed the other back allowing him to do anything that he wanted. Right now was for Shiru. It was his time to do whatever he wanted to make him feel better and it wasn't like Cole was against it. In fact, just the opposite. He enjoyed it very much.

He may have been gay but this was his first time with a man and boy did it feel so right. In a way he should probably feel guilty for enjoying being dominated to such an extent but that wasn't what he felt now. It all just felt like it should. Shiru was still cool to the touch but he seemed to have this unnatural warmth to him that Cole couldn't seem to get enough of.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiru wanted Cole to understand. To understand how he felt about him. To understand his pain and sadness. As he kissed Cole, the outside world around them seemed to melt. His only focus was on the blond who surrender himself to him. Shiru was surprised when Cole kissed him back. All his life Shiru never really felt this type of love before.

Shiru wanted him. He had to make Cole his.

Shiru's hand began to creep underneath the others shirt. He touched him gently before pinching the boys nipple as their tongues danced.

I want him...I want him so..badly

He thought to himself , but before he could continue the necklace around his neck began to glow. He slowly broke their kiss, siliva connecting them for a brief moment before Shiru licked his lips to break it.

Someone was dying.

"..shit.."

He whispers. Glancing down at his necklace before looking back at Cole. He bit his lip.

"I..I gotta go..I'm being summoned..."

He gently touched Cole's cheek, admiring his beauty. You could see the pain in his eyes. He truly wished he could stay.

"I'll come back when I'm done.. I promise.."

He kissed him again not wanting to leave him.

"Now that I have you..I don't wanna let you go..."

He slowly removed himself from Cole and opened his hand which caused a dark scyth to magically appear. To any other human Shiru would look terrifying but Cole could somehow love him.

"..s-sorry.."

He mumbled with a sad smile before disappearing right before his eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Cole was so embarrassed, but then, when wasn't he? Still, every part of him melted into this passionate kiss and he hoped he was doing it right. Cole however, was a bit surprised to feel his shirt begin to lift while shiru's hands slipped up and onto his chest, feeling his smooth skin and eventually the popular boy's fingers wrapped around his nibble and played with it slightly. What was he doing?! Cole nearly choked on Shiru's tongue while his brain focused on the touch.

Just then, a glow that hung below their chins broke their moment. Shiru was the one that slowly broke off the kiss and to focus on the necklace he wore. It was a surprisingly pretty color considering what it stood for. But then, Cole didn't know what it was for, all he knew was Shiru wasn't happy to see it and it caused the other to separate himself from the blonde.

"I..I gotta go..I'm being summoned..."

Cole couldn't even find any words. He just watched, hurt to hear that the other had to leave. Still, Shiru caressed his cheek and reassured him he'd return before another quick kiss connecting their lips for another second.

"Now that I have you..I don't wanna let you go..."

'Did he really just say that?!' Cole thought turning a bright red. He couldn't believe. Did Shiru mean it?!

The blue-eyed male got up pulling away from the still disheveled blonde and summoned his scythe. Damn was Shiru so hot!!! But before Cole fully registered what was said, Shiru was gone. Cole bit his lip but couldn't bring himself to even move.

• 4 weeks later...

"Impressive...isn't it?"

Ray smiled as he slowly emerged from the wall, walking right through it as if it wasn't there. He wore all black, his eyes a terrifying violet. He looked Cole up and down , studying him before sighing and shaking his head.

Ray was a handsome and charming monster, and he'd do anything to get what he wanted.

"How disappointing. To think Shiru is willing to risk everything for you. I must say ...I can't see the appeal. "

He flash stepped, appearing right in front of Cole, grabbing him by his neck, restricting his air.

"My name is Ray... And I want to make this very clear to you Cole ...leave Shiru. You are holding him back, and do you both honestly think the living can be with the dead ? "

He laughed , squzzing Cole's throat tighter. The human was powerless against a reaper.

"...I will kill you...if you refuse."

He glared into Cole's eyes. Hoping he'd understand.

Cole jumped at the sudden voice and whipped his head around the room until he saw the figure come through the wall... Wait... How?! The blonde stared at him for a while as he came into the room and seemed to inspect Cole from head to toe. What was happening? His eyes... that brilliant violet was nothing like Shiru's new eyes... These ones were sharper... dangerous.

Taking a couple steps back, Cole tried to understand what was going on and when the figure finally spoke about Shiru, he could only think this was the one who forced Shiru to keep on living... or not living... It was getting harder to draw the line between alive and not.

As the other spoke, Cole wanted to take another step back but as he did so, the other was suddenly in front of him, grabbing his his neck and choking him until he couldn't breathe. The blonde pulled his hands to the hand on his throat but he couldn't seem to do anything, even trying desperately to scratch the hand seemed futile.

"My name is Ray... And I want to make this very clear to you Cole ...leave Shiru. You are holding him back, and do you both honestly think the living can be with the dead ? "

The grip tightened and Cole's face was turning red from something other than embarrassment.

"...I will kill you...if you refuse."

The threat shook Cole to his core and he continued to fight against the hand as his eyes filled with tears. He couldn't possibly let go of Shiru again. Not after finally just getting him back... But then, Cole also wasn't strong enough to go against this Reaper... Mentally or physically. It was a fight between what he wanted and what he knew was suppose to be. This wasn't what he wanted!!!

Cole's vision began to bruise as he was starting to lose consciousness trying to think while he couldn't breathe. Finally, he squeezed his eyes shut and nodded the best he could. Cole hated to agree but he'd be dead by the time Shiru returned otherwise... Wait... could the dead be with the dead? The blonde could no longer think as his brain had no oxygen left.

Ray smirked seeing that Cole agreed to his terms. Before the boy could pass out, he released him, watching him cough as he fell to the floor.

"Excellent. Your not a dumb as you look..."

He crouched down in front of Cole and took his chin, forcing him to meet his gaze.

"Don't make me come back here...and don't tell Shiru about our little meeting..."

He pushed Cole away, standing.

" I hope I won't be seeing you any time soon~"

He laughed, disappearing in a quick flash of black smoke.

Ten minutes passed before Shiru came back. He appeared in the living room in a puff of black smoke. The same place he had left Cole. He looked around the room.

"Cole?... Cole I'm back."

He wanted to hold him and kiss him so badly! He needed his affection.