A Reapers Soul { WolfDog12 & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

Cole was rather excited to hear that Shiru could cook. He wasn't sure why but it made him happy. Probably because Cole liked to cook as well so it was just one more thing, however small, that they had in common. After that, he didn't really talk too much about himself but was more than happy just listening to Shiru talk about himself. It was amazing being able to learn more about the one he liked, even if it were just small or random things that anyone would probably know if they knew Shiru.

----------------------------

Conversation had eventually died down and the two sat in the car silently eating their ice cream. However, Shiru was the first to break the silence.

"Did you have fun?"

Damn, those words almost sounded like a painful good bye... Though, he was still running on his excitement high and simply nodded. "I did. Thank you for taking me it really was more fun than I'd ever had before!!" Shiru was expanding his view and really showing the shut in Cole what it meant to have a good time with a friend.... wait... wasn't this a date? No... Shiru was straight so anything beyond this would be just as friends... that is if he even earned Shiru's friendship.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• WolfDog12

Shiru smiles hearing the others response.

"In glad.."

He finished his ice cream and put the empty cup in a cup holder before starting his car.

" Do you have a phone?"

He asked. When the other said yes. Shiru asked for the others phone and put his phone number in the boys contacts.

"I hope you don't mind.."

He grinned.

"Text me when you get home so I can save your number. I had a lot of fun. We should hang out again."

He stopped at a red light and looked over at Cole.

"Where do you live?"

He was ready to take the other home .

Cole pulled out his phone and handed it to Shiru who actually put his number in it. What was happening right now?! He blushed deeply staring at what just happened. Did he just say he wanted to hang out again?!

"A-alright," he said taking his phone back. He was so happy that there were absolutely no words for it. He had a blush across his cheeks as they continued to talk. "Er..." it took a minute for Cole to compose himself as he told Shiru where his house was. He had been there a couple times but it seemed his house wasn't very memorable.... that's alright.

Shiru pulled into the others drive way and put his car in park.

"Thanks for coming out and hanging out with me. "

He said as he got out of his car to open the others door.

"Can I ask you something..before you go.."

He asked . He leaned over the other .

"Why do you think I asked you to come hang out with me? Be honest..."

Cole shook his head, "thanks for inviting me!!" He smiled a little and unbuckled as Shiru quickly got around to open the door for him. Of course, before the blonde could get out of the car, it was blocked and Shiru leaned over him asking a rather serious question. At first he froze up not sure how to answer but eventually he took a breath and said, "because you felt bad for me and you're a nice guy?" He couldn't even look Shiru in the eye now.

The blonde was so embarrassed and looked over to the side. This probably wasn't the right thing to say but he was only being honest. "Well... that's what I thought at first but now that you gave me your phone number... and want to hang out again... I'm not sure," he admitted.

"because you felt bad for me and you're a nice guy?"[/Quote]

Shiru's eyes widened slightly but he continued to listen to what Cole had to say. It may have been that way at first but...Shiru was actually interested in him.. He saw that Cole needed a friend . Was it so wrong to help him fill that missing friend gap? To help him.. To make him feel like he wasn't alone ?

Cole avoided eye contact with him as he spoke again

"Well... that's what I thought at first but now that you gave me your phone number... and want to hang out again... I'm not sure,"[/Quote]

"To be honest...that might of been the case but...Now I wanna get to know you. "

He bit his lip before stepping aside so the other could get out of the car.

"And if you want..we could...perhaps...call this our first date.."

He watched the other closely.

Shiru was nice and quiet while Cole spoke and waited until the blonde was completely done before saying anything.

"To be honest...that might of been the case but...Now I wanna get to know you. "

Cole didn't really get his hopes too high but he was happy to hear that Shiru was also being honest in wanting to get to know him now. He just had this feeling that maybe they'd gotten a little closer... hopefully. Anyway, as the popular boy stepped aside, Cole got out of the car only to look back and be dropped with a bomb.

"And if you want..we could...perhaps...call this our first date.."

"D-Date?!" Cole turned bright red. Someone actually wanted to date him?! No... SHIRU WANTED TO DATE HIM?! The news threw him off balanced but he caught himself. "S-So... we're d-dating now?!" His stutter came back but with good reason.

"D-Date?!" [/Quote]

Cole turned to look at him in shock. His face turning bright red. Shiru smiles softly looking at the ground for a moment before meeting the others eyes. He faintly laughed. The others expression and reaction was priceless.

"..yeah. "

"S-So... we're d-dating now?!"[/Quote]

His stutter came back again. He was flustered. But Shiru found that very cute.

"No no..A date.. We'd need to go on a few more for that.."

He laughed a little.

"But...baby steps..."

He closed his door and slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Text me. I'll pick you up in the morning and take you to school. "

He grinned before turning away and getting back in his car.

"No no..A date.. We'd need to go on a few more for that.."

Now his red face was from a different kind of embarrassment.... Cole looked down at his feet. "R-right..." though, it seemed Shiru had intentions on taking the blonde on other dates as well. He was so happy and so scared at the same time.

"Text me. I'll pick you up in the morning and take you to school. "

"Oh... Right... Thank you...." Tomorrow was Shiru's last day of suspension... wasn't it? "Y-You don't want to... Sleep in?" Could he do that... damn bringing it up was a bad idea. "N-Never mind, you don't have to answer! Thank you so much for today!!!" he bowed and then ran towards his house so scared. He stopped just inside the door and sent Shiru a text that simply said. 'It's Cole.'

"Oh... Right... Thank you...."[/Quote]

"No problem. "

"Y-You don't want to... Sleep in?.... N-Never mind, you don't have to answer! Thank you so much for today!!!" [/Quote]

Shiru smiles shaking his head a little. He thought it was cute that the other bowed. Just as he pulled out of the others drive way. He suddenly got a text message.

'It's Cole.'

Shiru grinned texting the boy back.

That was fast. Pick you up at 6:30. I'll call you later tonight. If that's ok..?

Cole was so nervous when he got the reply that he almost ended up texting with a stutter his hands were just shaking so bad. Still, he managed a really nervous smile and texted back something simple so he wouldn't screw up.

'That's alright,' that was all he could do... It was so pathetic wasn't even a complete response to what Shiru was saying but he was just trying to say that it all sounded fine but the thought of Shiru calling him later was scary. After all, Cole wasn't very good with words and now he had to talk over the phone... nothing but words? Oh no... Still, if he said no what would happen... God he was so scared.

Cole walked straight to his room and sat on the bed just staring at and holding his phone.

" And Ty fell into the water."

Shiru laughed into the phone , telling the other about there last pool party.

"And the big splash drenched Hemiko. She was so mad. But I couldn't help but laugh. "

He snickered.

"Akria got a smack talk from her since he's the one that push Ty into the pool but he just shrugged it off and started dancing with some girls. I ended up giving Ty a change of clothes and Hemiko was yelling at me durning the rest of the party. "

He shrugged.

"Oh sorry.. I didn't mean to take over the conversation with my story... I just thought I'd make you laugh. I hope I didn't bore you... I'll have to invite you to my next pool party. "

Shiru glanced down at his phone. A hour had passed...Him and Cole had talked for over an hour!

"...wow ... You realize we've been talking on the phone for over an hour now.. Its been so long since I spend so much time talking with someone over the phone. "

He remember that when Hemiko and him were dating they use to be on the phone for hours talking all night long. It was kind of nice to have that warm tiny crush on someone slowly growning again.

"Its getting late.. And you have school tomorrow. I don't wanna keep you up.."

Cole sat quietly just listening to the other talk about a pool party he had with his friends. By the sound of it, it was an absolute blast!! The blonde had a gentle smile on his face and would occasionally chuckle. He didn't care that he hardly spoke a word since he didn't want to talk. He wanted to hear Shiru's voice as he was all excited talking about something. Honestly, he was probably most excited about the fact that Shiru even took the time to call him.

"It wasn't boring at all. You seem to have lots of adventures and I really like hearing them." It was easier to talk to Shiru now and Cole seemed to stutter less and less. "I think that would be lots of fun," he said in response to the invite to whatever pool party he has next.

Cole was actually shocked to hear they'd been on the phone that long and checked just out of surprise. Amazing.

"Its getting late.. And you have school tomorrow. I don't wanna keep you up.."

"R-Right... Good night Shiru, I'll see you tomorrow. Oh.... Uh... I er.... I don't mean to assume or anything..." he said trying to recover from his words. What if Shiru didn't want to actually meet tomorrow.

"It wasn't boring at all. You seem to have lots of adventures and I really like hearing them.....I think that would be lots of fun,"

"Really? That's great! I think you'd have a lot of fun and your fine.. Remember I'm picking you up. Sleep well Cole.. Night. "

Shiru hung up and sighed falling on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

Every time he spoke to the other it was a brand new feeling. It felt...kind of nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Shiru came on time, pulling up in the others drive way. He texted the blonde with a quick message.

To: Cole

Hey I'm outside.

End of message

Shiru hit sent and waited patiently. He was actually looking forward to seeing Cole.

• 3 weeks later...

Cole hardly managed to sleep a wink but seemed to be full of energy the next morning none the less. He got up and got dressed really taking the time to pick out a proper outfit and brush his hair. Heck, Cole was up an extra hour early stressing about what he looked like. This was harder than their d-... date.... The blonde blushed a deep red and rushed around to grab breakfast and everything.

With no time left to spare, Cole was putting the last book he needed in his bag when his phone vibrated on the desk. Grabbing it, he looked at the message being filled with an excited yet, nervous, feeling. The male slung his bag over his shoulder and rushed down stairs and out the door.

"I hope you weren't waiting..." He said, his ears a bright pink with a blush. Wow... he was happier than expected to see Shiru.

• 3 weeks later...

"Not at all."

Shiru smiled as the other entered his car.

"Were off- how'd you sleep ?"

He asked , pulling out of the drive way.

Once the other replied he continued to ask about the others well being.... Perhaps...he cared about the other.

It didn't take long for him to reach the school parking lot. He pulled into a space and turned to Cole.

" Alright well.. This is your stop. I'll be here to pick you up.. If that's ok.."

He grinned a little.

"I slept alright," he said quickly. That was a lie but it didn't feel like it with the endless amount of energy he had just from seeing the other. Cole was happy to answer every question and he managed to keep his stuttering to a minimum. It was surprisingly difficult talking about himself when all he wanted was to listen to more of Shiru's stories or something.

They soon got to the school too quickly for Cole's liking but that couldn't be helped. He nodded and turned to leave when Shiru mentioned picking him up as well. The blonde's face turned bright red and he looked back at the other. "S-Sure.... I don't mind... That... That would be great I mean... I uh.... Thank you for the ride!!!" His neck nearly cracked with hoe quickly he bowed his head before grabbing his bag and slipping out of the car. "I-I'll see you after school..." Cole managed barely able to look Shiru in the eye at the moment.

Cole slipped off rushing into the school to change his shoes, staring at the ground the whole time. 'What is wrong with me?! I'm not a freaking girl!!!..... but I do like him too much....' the blonde thought to himself. He paid zero attention to everyone around him as he walked almost in a daze to class. He was spacing out but too excited for after school to fall asleep despite his exhaustion.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiru smirked a little when he saw Cole's red face. He even snickered when he bowed and rushed out of his car. He was beginning to find the other quite..cute.

Wait what ?

Shiru knew that Cole had a crush on him but he never gave the boy much notice until recently. And now that he has , he found himself wanted to get to know Cole more.

The other was growing on him. He found the blond sweet and charming. Even cute.

Once Cole made it inside the building , Shiru pulled out his phone. Searching and looking up a few things on it as he sat in the parking lot.

"...hmm"

He had looked up where to buy the others favorite movie.

He had decided to not only watch it. But to get it for Cole so they could watch it together.

He left the parking lot quickly and headed to the store.

• 2 weeks later...

The school day seemed to just tick on by. Cole was dazed the whole time thinking about what was coming after school but the day seemed to drag on this time. Despite his nerves and lack of desire to face them, the day was slow. Perhaps he really was looking forward to it so much that the day seemed slower than usual.

As he walked about the halls between classes, other kids had no problem bumping into him and continue walking as if he wasn't even there. Other than that though, no one seemed to bother with him as if none of them wanted to get involved with Shiru again or something. Heck, he wasn't even around but the lingering effect still seemed to be there. Though, he did find a note in his shoe locker warning him not to get Shiru wrapped up in his twisted Gay world. The note stung but if he were to stop seeing Shiru because of it, wouldn't the other be even more upset?

Cole shook the thought and finished his day the best he could before heading out and glancing around for Shiru. Heck, he was probably surrounded by people again so it would be easy looking for the crowd.

Shiru stood outside his car laughing with Ty and Akria. There were even a few girls around them asking him when he'd return to school.

"We miss you Shiru "

"When are you coming back ?"

Shiru smiled at them..although it didn't appear to be real

"Tomorrow.."

The girls giggled with glee.

"Whatcha doing tonight "

"Hanging with Cole. "

He said honestly.

Akria seemed a little surprised.

"Again?"

"Yup..."

He glanced at Ty who said nothing and was being rather quite.

"How's swim Ty? When's your next meet? Ill come cheer you on."

"Oh. Its fine. And next Saturday. At River Cove High school. "

"Alright. I'll be there. "

He smiled. He looked towards the school again waiting for Cole to come out..and when the blonde finally emerged from the building he started to say his goodbyes.

"Alright well. I gotta go.. I'll catch you guys later.."

He said to his friends and glanced at the females still practically clinging to him and his car.

"Ladies. I'll see you in class tomorrow. "

He winked at them so they'd blush and leave him alone.

"..tch...whatever ..lets go Ty.."

"ok.. Bye Shiru. "

Once they were all gone he opened the passenger door for Cole.

"How was school ?"

Cole slowed his pace a little to allow Shiru more time to say goodbye to everyone and it just seemed that every day, Akira seemed to grow more and more irritated with his friend over the situation. See, he really was poisonous to the other's relationships with friends. Still, he couldn't stay away anymore and it didn't seem like Shiru wanted to either.

"School was good... fine... Normal... I think..." Wow... he was a terrible talker, that's for sure. Not to mention he was blushing a pretty bright red as he watched Shiru open the car door for him again. Was he going to do this every time or would they ever get comfortable enough with one another that Cole could just jump in with confidence?! Ha... The funniest part of that thought was Cole actually having confidence.

"Did you um... Have any plans for today?" He wondered. This was a stupid question but it wasn't impossible for Shiru to suddenly ask what the other wanted to do or where to go. Maybe he didn't have a plan and wanted to drive around until inspiration hit them and they decided just to do whatever.

• 3 weeks later...
"School was good... fine... Normal... I think..."[/Quote]

Shiru laughed a little.

"That's good ."

He closed the door behind the blond and hopped in his car, turning it on. Shiru couldn't help but smirk seeing the others blushing face.

"And we're off.."

He pulled out of the school parking lot and heading on the road.

"Did you um... Have any plans for today?"[/Quote]

Shiru raised an eye brow at Cole.

"Why do you ask ?"

He questioned with a smile , when the other gave him the reaction he wanted he snickered a little.

" As a matter of fact- I did.. I was planning on watching some movie with this guy. I've never seen it before but its the guys favorite. He's pretty quite...and he's typically not someone I'd normally hang out with but.."

He shrugged. Hopefully the other would catch on that Shiru was talking about him.

"It kind of sucks that I had to cancel those plans to pick you up...actually. Come to think of it..he looks kind of like you...a cute blond that blushes a lot~"

He winked at the other before gesturing to the others feet.

" there's a bag at the bottom of your feet.. Is that the movie you like? Please tell me I got the right one."

"Why do you ask ?"

When Shiru asked why Cole wanted to know if he had plans, the blonde got rather quiet. He blushed quite a bit and felt bad for some strange reason. He couldn't seem to say anything back either as his voice vanished and his mouth got a bit dry. Why did he say that without knowing what to say next... What was he going to say next?!

" As a matter of fact- I did.. I was planning on watching some movie with this guy. I've never seen it before but its the guys favorite. He's pretty quite...and he's typically not someone I'd normally hang out with but.."

Cole stiffed when the other started the sentence and as it went on, Cole got more and more nervous and disheartened. He wasn't very good at taking a hint. That was, until Shiru mentioned it was a blonde that blushed a lot. He was all too conscious of his blushing and got even more red as he quickly his hid face with his jacked, keeping his head low out of pure embarrassment. How could he think it was someone else?!

With his head nearly tucked between his knees, It was easy for Cole to notice the bag and he carefully picked it up and focused on the contents, letting his face slowly try to regain some of its... "Not around Shiru" color. He got to check it and it really was the movie he really liked. Amazed that Shiru even found the movie, Cole sat up again. "I can't believe you found it," he admitted.

Shiru let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad I got it right..."

He smiled as he turned on the radio. He made sure the music was very low, that way they could still have a conversation.

"Are you up for watching it? I've never seen it so you can't spoil it for me...but what's it about ?"

He asked curious.

"Also do you want any snacks ? Like popcorn or something ?"

"I'd love to watch it with you!" Cole said almost a little too excitedly. He caught himself though and tried to calm himself down once again blushing a deep red. He turned away slightly just trying to not embarrass Shiru any more than he probably already did.

"Popcorn? Ya, I like popcorn. Who doesn't when watching a movie," he tried. Was it wrong to say it that way?!

Just then something popped into Cole's head and he wondered if this could be considered a date. They were going to watch a movie at Shiru's house and they'd be alone... Maybe they could try getting a little closer... Then again, Cole was already struggling to talk normally with Shiru but he still hoped that he at least wouldn't make the other hate him and turn away...