• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamael

• xKai

• tuti

• blackcat250

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OMG Totally Captivated is the one that makes me head over heels for Shounen ai/Yaoi.

If only i could keep mookyul and ewon on my house to watch them everyday..... (No interupting. i hate girls in shounen ai manga. even though i am T.T)

By the way, i checked this author other manga and seems like this in the only one worth reading.

and have any of you ever read the summit? it's so good but seems like its hiatus. anyone who heard info about this one?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, I read Summit. It's been in translation hiatus for a lot of time but YaoiOtaku is translating the rest of the chapters :D It's a nice manga I like it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys!This should have an anime adaptation..i don't care if it's only OVA!!!I just wanna see it in action!

Let's support the manhwa artist!

I was totally captivated. :hamtaro-005 (4):

Mookyeul is one hot seme. I flipped out because of the thing about his foster father. I mean, why not make him your lover if you want him so badly. =/

• 1 month later...

Yep definitely one of my absolute favourites!

Anyone got any recommendations for similar ones?? I just love a possessive male who is unashamed to show how much he needs his guy ;)

I was in love with totally captivated right from the start when Ewon said: I'm pretty sure that the downfall of humans can be completely attributed to their curiosity. The rest was just a matter of seeing how much more I could fall in love with the story after that.

I LOVE Totally Captivated!!!!!! lol but I don't think I love it enough it seems! I knew about a few DJs but I didn't know there were SO many

• 2 years later...
Guest Iiva

I join the club. Indeed it´s good, love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys!This should have an anime adaptation..i don't care if it's only OVA!!!I just wanna see it in action!

Let's support the manhwa artist!

That would be great! :cuteonion26:

• 1 year later...
Guys!This should have an anime adaptation..i don't care if it's only OVA!!!I just wanna see it in action! Let's support the manhwa artist!

I also think it ought to have an anime adaptation but I think 1 ova wont be enough. It should have at least 13 eps ^^ I love this manga and best bit is its not too explicit so the anime studios shouldn't have too much problem with censorship. ..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ahh yes :D One of my absolute favorites, it's just so awesome

And I just keep rereading it :p haha now that I think about it...

It's been awhile... *grabs volume 1*... there we go!