Totally Captivated.

Lamael

I love Totally Captivated the most :cuteonion41:

it's my favourite manga .... some people i know, translated it to my native language but only a few chapters so i started to look for it and finally i found it in english :D

i fall in love with it for the first sight ... now i read it 3 times, but i never will get tired of it ... :D

Mookyul is so sexy :cuteonion46: ... and when he quarrel with Ewon ... it's the best ... leaf1

i laughed when Mookyul bite Ewon on neck and then he forgot about it and then they started fight and Ewon bite him too leaf1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamael

• xKai

• tuti

• blackcat250

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

This is definitely one of the best touching story I`ve ever read!The story flows slow and naturally.We can feel the emotion of them both.I feel my heart tightens when Mookyul refuse to leave "his father" even though Ewon is the one who asks him.But I don`t know how to blame Mookyul myself knowing his in debt with his father.So complicated!

I can understand how Ewon feels.He is so desperate while he is just in love.I cried the first time I read and see Ewon cry.Just like there will be no tomorrow.So sad...Uh...

The creator really has the taste!Oh,and she draw really beautiful rings for them!

The other I like is how Mookyul call Ewon My Jung Fox.Gyaaaa

I like the way how they see and understand each other so that they can`t live without one and another.Love...

But,why the sex scene just getting hot in the Doujinshis?Tehehe

I love, I love, I love this yaoi *o* Very good ilustrations, awesome charakters and good humor. It is first yaoi which I have in complete

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
If you search volum 6 in English I saw on ebay and on netcomics.com too

And I want this "Totally Captiwated" doujinshi:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

to be honest i thought that this manga was going to suck! which is why i never read it until now bc i was bored out of my mindonionn2 and my goddess i should have read this manga a long ass time ago!!! now i'm hooked and have, like, re-read this about 4 times so far~:cuteonion45:

google is my friend :p they are colored caps from Totally Captivated djs

enjoy :p

27wy49t.jpg

33cw1nr.jpg

@xKai hahah, sankyouu you just made my day, i was so pissed awhile ago bec. of some superiority around the forum. nvm.. awesome of you ;)

don't take to heart *hugs*

here some more for you to make your day even better :D

tumblr_m7ckt97s3q1roflb3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m77nfgNkBs1qkbd8vo1_500.jpg

not fully Totally Captivated but a cool image

tumblr_static_yoo_ha_jin_382015_214762915326445_1477845668_n.jpg

in the last image it's Mookyul and Ewon and the characters from Adventure and Trouble Diary, which is not yaoi :) yup both from the same author :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...