La Petite Morte (SinxVirtualoo)

AkitoSin

Yousei was ready to let the other go once he approached the others bed. But Moku had started to fall onto the bed without letting go of him. This surprised him as he found himself falling to the bed with Moku. He bumped the others head on the way down, not painful but still a good hit to the head. Yousei shook off the hit and surprise off quickly as he looked toward the other. He wanted to make sure the other was all right, Moku was just still dazed from the alcohol. It seemed he was about to say something, a hand touching his cheek softly. His eyes....looked like stars? When was the last time he was complimented like this..and felt so good? Yousei blushed softly as he still laid there, unable to go anywhere. He ended up falling asleep beside the other.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• AkitoSin

The sun pierced through the still opened blinds from the previous evening taking Moku from another dream. He groaned rubbing his eyes as he stretched his limbs out, the dull ache of a hangover drumming in the back of his head. It was a little difficult to breath this morning he thought as he fully opened his eyes to scene in front of him. His brain has stopped ticking completely for a moment as he look at the Yousei asleep on his chest. He sighed angrily, not directed towards the boy fully but towards the situation. Little to no recollection of the events passing shortly after arriving home the previous evening only seemed to fuel the anger. It wasn't Yousei fault and part of Moku realized this but it did not stop him from taking out the misdirected anger out on the poor boy.

He pushed the other to the side of the bed , standing quickly was a mistake but he walked past the pain getting dressed for the day. Looking at the grandfather clock sitting against the wall he noted they would have to take off soon. Oh, great wake up like this and now I must rush to the doctors as well, how many more pleasing event will develop today. He thought sarcastically to himself . He shook the other awake "Get up get dressed, we have a busy day and places to be going" he said sharply more venom then intending seething from his mouth.

Yousei was content in his position, a sudden shove waking him from his sleep. It took a moment for his still sleepy brain to realize that he had fallen asleep in the others bed. "Sorry, Of course. Drink coffee?" Yousei said as he stood up off the bed. "I can run to get you something in between errands for the hangover or just if you're hungry" Yousei added, looking at his hair in the mirror. Good, back to its normal shaggy state and still in his formal attire.

He left only for a moment and came back, finding a more casual outfit of a black v neck t shirt and blue jeans. In his room, he had put more formal clothes in his messenger back in case he needed to change. "Ready" He said with a smile.

Moku let out another growl of frustration and waved the boy off, walking past him as if he wasn't there. The ever cheerful manner of the younger individuals was starting to bite down on him. Nothing was that easy nothing was that simple , everything goes and everything fades. He looked so happy today so ready to go , so complacent but it was temporary, as of everything of this world. The falling leaves outside where just a bitter reminder of another thing once green, once vivid, full of life, color, wonder would fade and die his fist clenched and released repeatedly, as if he was trying to squeeze all the anger and pain away. "You being so cheerful in the morning and kinda annoying" he said honestly but the slightest hint of a teasing grin was behind those word.

"Yes I believe some strong coffee, could be greatly appreciated this morning, No sugar no cream, black... please" the please being added a secondary thought as he made his way to the kitchen "what got you into writing Yousei?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yousei tried to ignore the others behavior as an effect of the hangover. Maybe he should speak quieter as to not give him a headache. He walked with the other toward the kitchen area, ready to make coffee should the other want some. Once Moku said what he wanted, he got to work making a cup of coffee.

"Well, I suppose I needed an escape from life. I found an escape through torment through words on paper. Didn't do me much good...But it helped me through some rough times" Yousei said quietly with a sad smile as he watched the coffee drip.

Moku grasped the coffee in two hand taking his first sip of the day letting the drink warm him to the core. He let out a relaxed sighed and peered at the other from behind his mug. "We all have our reason , some of us where born to tell a story, some need a push in the right direction, And some just need a coping mechanism" he set the mug down gazing at his own reflection in the glass kitchen window. You could tell it had been a long night, the bags under his eyes were a bit more pronounced today. He shook the little bit of sleep that held onto him as he began to straighten himself back out. running in his finger through his matted locks of hair . Today was particularly important, and he had no plan on going anywhere aside from the appointment he so dreaded. He had managed to find a half decent outfit of black slacks, with matching button , the only truly distinguishable color was the crimson red tie that sat apart from the rest.

He tossed a set of key at the other "come on let get going , can't keep the doctor waiting now. I'll tell you the address as we drive" he rolled his eyes letting the other lead .

Yousei wondered if it was for this color blindness that he tried to hide. Was there a more serious underlying condition? He should not ask unless it directly involved him, it seemed to bother him if he really was colorblind. Best not bring it up..

Yousei caught the keys in his hand, starting the car as he headed toward the doctor. He tried nt to make conversation to give the other some quiet time.

Moku appreciated the silence on the drive to the doctors, it allowed him to be lost in his own thought. Moku probably shouldn't have hated the idea of going to the doctor, after all it was a family doctor who had been seeing him and his mother since he was born. He remembered how she would show up at everyone of his birthday parties, with the worst gifts you could think of. whether it was hand written poetry one year, linger for his"future girlfriend" , ticket to see live soap opera, without ever trying she made him smile. Moku hadn't seen her in a while since his mom's untimely passing and still didn't quite feel comfortable doing. He felt like she should be there with them , but he couldn't avoid this forever. Sooner or later she would either break into his house despite having a key , or black mail him to coming. "ughhh" he groaned with a smile on his face just thinking of her breaking in. When he looked up next he hadn't even realized they had arrived. He looked of to Yousei and shook his head "Never mind that thought, when talking to the doctor we will tell her you my cousin comin into town for a visit, got it?"

Yousei left the other to his thoughts for now, driving toward he destination. It seemed though that even though they had arrived, Moku was still lost in his thoughts. Yousei looked toward him and waited patiently, Moku making a sound of displeasure going to the doctors. Did he not like going to the doctors? And why would Moku want to say that he was his cousin and not his assistant? "Ok" Yousei answered simply with a small smile as he got out of the car.

4c1d9bdb1f95958b4ac27ec81f779cdc.jpg

Name: Rin Kinta

Personality: Upfront, stubborn, Honest, Inappropriate

Dislikes: Enablers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moku sighed getting out of the vehicle and sticking his hand in his pockets . He waited until the other was behind him before proceeding inside. Before he had even fully managed to open the door it had begun.

"Look what the fucking cat dragged in " shouted a feminine voice from inside and before Moku could react he was being dragged involuntarily by the collar of his shirt. "How long has been since you've come to see me , month, weeks , years you couldn't even send a card, what the hell am I going to do with you MoMo" She assaulted him with questions shaking him the entire time.

Moku reached a hand out "okay, okay i'm sorry" he pleaded with a smile "but if you keep this up im going to be sick all over you, you flat chested monster" . Moku steadied himself against the office counter as he was released . He chuckled as he noticed Rin notice Yousei .

"who is this MoMo?" she looked over at the younger man her head cocked to the side

"Oh he's just a cousin from dad side visiting is all, I'm letting him stay with me and we have been catching up on each others lives." he shrugged "And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that ridiculous nickname!"

Rin ignored Moku and walked over to Yousei "It's very nice to meet you " she smiled hugging the younger man "What your name honey? You can call me Rin, I'm like a second mother to our little MoMo over there.

Yousei followed the other into the building, staying close to the other. He must have been seeing this doctor for a long time because he thought the other mentioned the doctor was a family one. Hopefully they were nice..Yousei thought as they stepped inside.

It wasn't quiet long before a woman's voice broke the silence, pulling at Mokus collar. He smiled when the woman called him Momo, thinking the nickname was adorable. She must really know him well if she is hugging and talking to him with affectionate pet names.

He heard his introduction as the others cousin, smiling at the woman. Yousei wasn't expecting a hug too, a bit surprised by her own bubbliness at meeting him. "Nice to meet you Rin, I'm Yousei" He said with a happy smile.

Rin smiled patting the other man hair ruffling his already tousled hair "Look at you so polite, Is MoMo treating you well" she smirked "If not you just let me know and I will beat that meany up " she cooed at the young man squishing his cheeks. She straightened herself out her Demeanor suddenly changing very serious "Are you here to see for the same issue as last time" she spoke quiet and carefully.

Moku sighed looking down at the ground "It's gonna worse than before, can we go somewhere private and I'll tell you more about it?"

"Of course Hun come on let go to my office" Rin guiding the other away winking back at Yousei "Don't worry we will be back in no time" She continued to lead moku away until they reached her office, locking the door behind her she sighed . "Just how bad is it?" she asked with a frown.

Moku sat quietly at first his head buried in his hand as if he could hide from the world "It's okay when I first wake up , everything still seems bright and alive, but by miday I can't I can't..." A soft whimper came from his mouth as he looked up at the only other person in the world he could call mom. "I can't tell that the leafs are orange anymore, I can't tell you if the apple you hold is green or red, thing just turned grey and once they are grey for long enough its just black. " A tear rolled downed mokus cheek as he ranted to the women in front of him . "I can see it eating at my vision , the outside edges fading grey then black , and I know one day I won't I wont'.."

Rin stopped him mid sentence pulling the semi-broken man against her chest she shhhed him softly. She sang softly cooing to the other "Baby mine don't you cry, baby mine close your eyes, rest your head close to my heart never to part baby of mine" After 15 minutes or so she had finally gotten Moku composed enough to fully examine him. "You know with a simple surgery , we could at the best fix this, or atleast preserve what you have for another20-40 years "

Moku had withdrawn back into himself as he shook his head stubbornly "what the point of having surgery on just a chance" he looked at the floor "If its going to happen it'll happen on my terms there no point fighting it" He stood up walking to the door he turned around only for a moment "It was really nice seeing you mom" he whispered walking out of her office and out of the clinic past Yousei leaving Rin to chase after him

Rin Couldn't believe how idiotic her MoMo was being, it was a simple surgery with little to no risk and yet he still refused . She tried to chase after and grab him as he left , but he had managed to slip right through her fingers . She stumbled into Yousei on accident grabbing him by the shoulder very seriously she asked "How long are you going to be staying with him Yousei!" a mix of hurt, fear, worry played over her face.

Yousei couldn't help but let out a small giggle at this woman squeezing her cheeks. She was quite a pleasure to be around and just being around her made him feel happy. It wasn't long before the both got serious, stepping into the office.

The same issue..? It must be color blindness then..He though got as he thought of the social event and him asking what color the apple was in the kitchen. He so wanted to listen in and stand by the door but it was not his place. This wasn't his conversation to overhear...

Time felt like it was going by slow before he saw Moku running out with an upset look, Rin close behind him but just missing him. His shoulder was grabbed and he was asking how long he was staying with him. It took him a moment to remember that he had to say he was his cousin staying temporarily so he said after a brief pause, "I don't have a departure time yet..probably awhile" He said quietly, looking toward the door in worry.

Rin frowned bringing the other into her office "If you are going to stay and be here for MoMo there are a few thing you need to know" . Rin brushed the hair out of his face "I don't know why he being so stubborn , why he refuses the one thing that can help it just gets me so ahhh!" she slammed her hand on her desk and looked up at the other the happy go lucky smile on her face once again. "I'm getting to far ahead of myself here" she sat down across from the other "I suppose we should start from the top." Rin spent the next 30 minutes explaining everything to Yousei. How Moku mother had died in a car accident , how they believe he may have experienced a sort of head trauma, his current medical condition . As they finally concluded she stood up walking to the other kissing his forehead "You are really sweet hun, and maybe you'll change his mind, but if he doesn't get this surgery, he has maybe a year , maybe less before he goes blind." She stifled a sniff as she put her hand on the other shoulder "Please do your best to change his mind, he use to be so carefree, he use to smile so often like nothing in the world could hurt him. I just want to see the old momo again . " she sighed a little weight off her chest "I'm sure we have kept him waiting long enough you should go to him now, but promise me you'll do your best?"

Meanwhile while the other two had been chatting Moku sat in the car , alone with his frustrations. He pulled at his own hair trying to calm himself small tuft coming out in his grip. His tantrum continued the entirety of the time the two talked until he had finally exhausted himself far enough to pass out. His face pressed against the window he snored lightly away to his own private world.

Yousei looked at her in confusion, not sure what she was referring to. She seemed to get happy real quick though as she took him into his office. It was then she started to explain everything. Why was the other was so upset..Why he acted the way he did.

It hurt to hear the others story of his mothers loss. He wouldn't fare well if he was in that position and then started to slowly lose his color and his sight. "Him smile like that...?" He asked, finding it hard to believe from what he knew of him so far. He wanted to tell this nice woman he wasn't family but wanted to keep Momo-Mokus promise for now. "We..don't know each other that well...I mean i can try.." He said softly with a small smile.

Rin rubbed the back of her head "that may be true , but that being said you do realize he trusting your more than most right?" she cocked her head to the side in a questioning manner. " She shrugged as she began to lead the other towards the door "MoMo's never introduced me to anyone family or not before, the fact he letting you stay with him is strange on its own" she looked outside thinking for a moment on how to phrase what she was going to say next "He's not exactly mmm.. how do you say a people person, he barley let me in his house if he can help it, I imagine the fact he's letting you stay there could mean something but then again it might not . Truthfully I suppose that's for you decide now go" she laughed smiling pushing the other towards the door "I might not have to deal with a grumpy MoMo but you certainly will if you keep him waiting" she grabbed the other one last time before he left planting a kiss on his cheek once again "thank you honey, I really mean it" she shoved him away with a giggle "now shoo" she said as she closed the door behind him

Was he really that special? He had not even met the other before yesterday and apparently that was a rare occurrence? "It was nice meeting you" He said softly with a smile. He was scared but hoped he could make a difference even if he only knows him for a short time.

Yousei approached their car and saw he was asleep. -Can I really make a difference to you...?- He thought to himself as he stepped quietly into the car to drive them home. Maybe a nice meal and some alcohol can calm the others nerves..

Moku mumbles softly in his sleep "S-so dark" he mumbled as he tossed in his seat. It was like every other dream , upon his arrival it was beautiful the moon and sun, stars, shades of red, green, blue . They all melded so perfectly together it was a place he felt safe, but it was always inevitable as much as he wish he could stop it the singular cloud rolled over his paradise. The rain began to pour and the color once again washed away as thunder roared in his ears. He had tried many time in vain to save what was left of his sanctuary but as the rain poured harder and harder he would eventually be left sitting in his grey wonderland. Waiting for it to wash him back away into a perpetual darkness floating in the eeb and flow of it all, now sound, no sight, no colors.

Yousei let him have his rest as he drove the other back to his house. Technically it was their house for now but as work colleagues. He stopped the car carefully and still saw he was stuck in his nightmare. Yousei quietly got out and to the others side, wondering if he should risk this. Would the other be terribly mad? You shouldn't wake someone in the grips of a nightmare anyway. A timid hand reached out and lightly pat his head in comfort.

Moku seemed to calm at the other touch as he began to wake from his nightmare slowly instead of suddenly this time he opened his eyes. "It took you long enough what where you doing in th..." he looked outside the car to realized they were home already he groaned rubbing his eyes . "What time is it? never mind that" his stomach growled loudly making him give a soft chuckle "I suppose that means its time to eat" he yawned once again "Two thing food and coffee" he stood up slowly from the car "Can you order us some take out I'm in the mood for Chinese food, as well as a cup of coffee." He shook his head leading the other inside the house "So what did you and the flat chested monster talk about?" he asked lightly making his way to the study.

Yousei stopped patting the others head when he had waken up, moving out of the others way so he could get out of the car. He heard the others request and nodded, calling one of his favorite places. Yousei ordered a variety of stuff from the menu as he followed the other inside. He started to make the coffee the other wanted as Moku asked him what they talked about. "She wanted me to 'watch over her little Momo'. And she said she's surprised that he let his cousin stay over" He laughed quietly as the coffee was brewing. "Don't worry, I won't call you that" He said with a teasing smile.

Moku let off a soft chuckles smiling gently before fixing a glare on the other "Your right, you won't call me that ever!" he said darkly. He stood up walking towards the other slowly "Because you'll never get the chance". "Your dismissed" he said coldly looking at the other he stayed silent letting the other absorb what he had said watching the emotions flash across Yousei's face. He could not hold back the smile that formed being paired with a light laugh "That is what I would say if you didn't make such a good cup of coffee, yeah stop panicking im a bastard" he waved his hand in the air. "when the coffees done you can meet me in the study" he walked off chuckling to himself about his dark joke.

Moku made his way into the study looking around him amongst the organized clutter, he began to throw old papers and books to the side finally uncover what he was looking for. He held the heavy object in his hand, a projector he had since he was maybe 8 or was it 9 he couldn't quite recall. He smiled wondering if the old thing still worked, he blew the dust off like lifting a wispy veil off an old memory . As he began working to set it up, working through mounds and piles of his belonging. As he finally completed his task he sat on the floor nearly buried in his own belonging. But the projector ran casting against and open space among the book shelves. A copy of "The King and I" played leaving Moku staring up at the screen a small laptop sat in his lap as he split his focus between his writing and the movie in front of him.

Yousei watched as the others face went from a smile to a very serious face. He heard the words you're dismissed and looked at him in confusion. Already..? He couldn't be serious right? It made him worry until the other started laughing and saying it was a joke. "Yeah you are" Yousei said in a teasing manner, sticking out his tongue childishly with a laugh. At least he has got a good sense of humor.

Yousei waited for the coffee to brew, taking the mug and going toward the study. He held it carefully as he went to open the door and saw "King and I" playing between some shelves. He stood beside the other, setting it down next to him. "One black as your soul coffee Moku" He smiled, teasing him more but making sure he spoke like he was teasing him about his earlier attitude.

Moku nodded as a sort of thank you for the coffee as his finger tapped away at the keys of the laptop below him. The only pause he took is either to take a drink of his coffee with a sigh of relief or when a favorite moment in the movie would come on . He was rather unaffected by the paper threatening to bury and consume him . Part of him enjoyed his organized mess and the other part he knew he was simply a horrible house keeper. He shooed the clutter away from him as he continued his work humming along with the musical going on in front of him.

"Do you think this place is a mess Yousei?"

Yousei chose to stay standing by the other for a moment, a bit entranced by the movie. He loved this one and all of the songs included in it. They were beautiful and it showed that no matter where you come from or how opposite you were, love always finds a way.

"I wouldn't be honest if I said I thought it wasn't" Yousei said with a shrug. "I am sure there is a method to the madness but I am sure that we can find a way to organize it in the way you prefer. Maybe a file cabinet or something.." Yousei questioned the idea.