Saved (Rumpleteaser x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

The phone rang quite a few times before anyone picked up. "Hello?" Ito panted slightly and seemed to be in the middle of something. Still, he answered. "So you're the one that took him? I was wondering. Though, it's not that big of a deal." Ito didn't sound like he cared even a little bit. He then waited and listened to the doctor go on and on about paying him and basically buying Jiro from him. Still, the amount didn't seem like it was enough, after all, he'd basically be buying the blonde....

"Make it a an even thousand and you can have Jiro drop it off at the apartment when ever he is healed up. Do that and you can have him. I mean, I can't just sell you my precious boyfriend like a piece of meat." The sarcasm and snide... just arrogance that dripped from Ito's words was just poisonous. "Now, pass the phone over I'm dumping his ass... Officially anyway."

When Shiro walked back in the room, Jiro smiled. He was really excited like a puppy to be able to talk to Ito again after everything that happened. He hadn't been apart from his boyfriend for this long. He was so excited that he even forced himself to sit up straight. It hurt, a lot but he managed to fight through it and focus on the phone being handed to him. "Ito!!" Jiro said.

All Shiro could see was the blonde completely freezing. Even though the smile was plastered onto his face, it changed to something as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "W-Who is that?" Jiro asked.

"Oh this, I'll give you one guess." Ito replied as the other person with him called hello to Jiro.

"Is that... Daniel?... My cousin Daniel?" Jiro said. He couldn't even believe it.

Daniel took over the phone and the two conversed in english for a little while before Ito took over again. "So ya, I like this purebred much better than you. He's so sweet, knows how to cook, and he's even better in bed. I mean listen to his voice!!" Ito then continued to have sex with the englishman on the other side before suddenly hanging up. Jiro just sat there with the phone before it slipped from his fingers and fell to the bed. He was completely frozen in place unsure if he should cry or scream. Finally, Tears started to cascade from Jiro's eyes but he had a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me..." Jiro tried wiping his tears away but they wouldn't stop coming. Eventually it turned to pure crying.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Rumpleteaser

What rubbish was this? Tanaka wasn't going to pay one-thousand to take care of some young upstart. Ito was in no position to be demanding more money. He had nothing Tanaka wanted. Jiro was already at the doctor's apartment and Tanaka could just kidnap him if he wanted to. The amount Tanaka had offered would cover expenses. It wasn't as though Ito owned Jiro. The only thing Ito had that the doctor could possibly come after as Jiro's effects. He didn't like the idea of bringing Jiro back to Ito but eventually the blonde would want his belongings back. There might be something precious Ito would throw out.

'Or I leave him where I found him and you can take care of him yourself. I'm doing you a favour. It's not as if you actually want him hanging around,' the doctor said. 'He's as precious to you as I am. Take the money or leave it.'

'I'll come with him to collect his effects and you're not to be there. You'll get your money if you play this my way, otherwise you get an injured mutt who can't even pay his own rent,' Tanaka said firmly. Ito wasn't getting another cent out of him.

Tanaka sat calmly by the bed while all this happened, holding the phone to Jiro's ear even as the sounds of men having sex came over it. The doctor was still in earshot and picked up the gist of what was happening. It wasn't surprising the young man let go of the phone and let it fall. Tanaka picked it up and held it to his ear before sighing in frustration. Now he was going to have to call back to arrange dropping off the money and picking up Jiro's things, if they hadn't already been thrown out. It sounded as if Ito had forgotten about Jiro in those two days he'd been missing. The man moved on fast.

'What was all that about? He sounded like he was busy,' the doctor asked, as though he didn't know. He wanted to rub it in.

'What /is/ wrong?' the doctor asked. He sat there and let Jiro cry before swooping in for the kill. He shifted from the chair to sitting on the side of the bed and started furiously wiping Jiro's face with a napkin tucked up his sleeve. He slipped his fingers in through Jiro's beautiful blonde hair so he could tilt the man's head back for a better look. He started wiping across Jiro's eyes and smoothing down his cheeks.

'It doesn't matter. I'll take care of you instead,' the said firmly, though he did not sound unkind. 'I'm going to pay what he owes you and you can stay here as long as you need. Don't worry about the money, I make enough of it to take care of us both.'

"Tch, Fine. I'll take whatever you give me but just know I'm not responsible for him anymore so if you put him bac I don't care if he is fucked until he dies," Ito agreed. He didn't care what Tanaka had to say but Jiro knew when he wouldn't be home so if they needed to, they could stop by then. "Fine. Just call me before you guys are coming so I can leave a key. The locks were changed yesterday so Jiro no longer has access."

The phone was then passed off and Jiro got his heart torn to pieces. He didn't want to talk about it but Tanaka had been so kind to him, he couldn't say no. "He was having sex with one of my cousins from England.." Jiro whimpered. It hurt... saying it out loud only made it hurt more. Why did Ito betray him like that?! Jiro thought the other actually loved him. Was it all a lie? Did he ever actually love the blonde?

"I thought he still loved me... I don't even know when he stopped or how long this has been happening... Why did he tie me up in that bathroom?! Did-.... I don't get it...." Jiro realized he was probably burdening Tanaka a lot with all his whimpering, crying and complaining. He was already taking care of the blonde and made sure he was comfortable. "I'm sorry," He sniffled really trying to calm down. "I don't mean to cry like a kid.." Jiro let his tears be wiped but he couldn't managed to get it to stop completely. At least it slowed down.

"You're very kind...." he stated. "Thank you for the help but I don't want to be too much of a bother. I'll leave as soon as I can move and I'll be sure to pay you back." It wasn't realistic because Jiro had no where else to go, no form of income and yet, he was trying to be mature about the whole thing even though part of him wanted to cry and hide under the covers.... Though, he had learned long ago that doing that never solved anything. He would have to buck up and figure it out.... But then... All his life he'd always depended on someone and now, he had no idea how to make a living for himself.

"At least tell me if there is anything I can do to repay you. Anything... I'm a mediocre cook but I'm very good at cleaning!!" When Jiro lifted his head, he smiled trying to show his strength but at the same time, his eyes seemed lifeless... Almost as bad as when Tanaka found him in that bathroom. He lost his purpose for now and yet, he was trying to hide it so he wouldn't worry the kind doctor any more.

'He found someone already? It's only been two days,' the doctor sounded surprised. What he was really doing was insinuating Daniel had been there beforehand. Tanaka wouldn't be surprised if Ito was the type of person to have two men at once, especially considering Jiro and Daniel were cousins. Some men had no scruples.

'Your ex no doubt left you in that bathroom for a reason. I don't know how long you were in there but it sounded like he never meant to let you go. It's lucky I found you,' he said. Oh yes, he was going to manipulate this young man into thinking he was the only one who cared about him. The boy was so dense, he didn't have to be subtle about it either.

'That doesn't matter now. He's a waste of time. There's no point thinking about him any more,' the doctor said. 'Yes, stop crying and man up about it. I can't sit here all day cuddling you but I'm not about to leave you alone while you're like this.'

Tanaka continued to wipe tears from Jiro's eyes every time more tears leaked out. He was stroking his fingers through the blonde's hair as he did. The young man didn't seem to be fighting it, no doubt his mind was on other things. How long could Tanaka keep this up before Jiro became uncomfortable?

'You're not a bother, Jiro,' the doctor said firmly. 'I have no guests so nobody uses this room. You don't have a home to go back to now so here is as good a place as any. You can think about paying me back when you're ready.'

The doctor leaned forward a little more under the pretense of looking into Jiro's eyes. He took Jiro by both sides of the head and stood a little so he could get in closer. Without closing his eyes, he leaned in, tilted his head slightly and pressed his lips to Jiro's mouth. One hand moved down to grip Jiro's bare shoulder and press him further into the bed as the doctor parted his lips and pressed his tongue inside Jiro's mouth. He was tempted to go further but would wait for Jiro to respond first.

'Ito might not want you but I do. You're staying here, Jiro, where I can take care of you,' he said firmly, looking into those dull eyes.

Jiro was actually starting to believe that he had been in that bathroom for a week or something. However, he knew that wasn't the case because he hadn't lost that much weight so unless they had been feeding him properly, he would have been more skin and bones than he already was from the past two days. Maybe Ito had been cheating on him... Using him to get closer to Daniel... but then, When did he even come to Japan? It was all a mystery.

Tanaka was really too kind... Why was he putting himself out so much for a kid like Jiro? Then again, by the sound of it, he seemed to be rather lonely. That must be why he was so willing to keep a mutt like this half breed around. Either way, pity or whatever it was, Jiro was happy and he was willing to take it. "I promise I'll repay you as soon as I'm on my feet again!!! You just tell me whatever you need. Jiro didn't like having any kind of debt so he wanted to repay anyone who was kind to him. That kind heart of his was both a blessing and a curse.

As the doctor stood and leaned in, Jiro wondered if he was trying to inspect him again. He didn't bother protesting this time and just sort of let it happen. However, when it wasn't an inspection and their lips met, Jiro's eyes widened and he was pushed back down to the bed. He stared blankly at the other as he continued his oral assault. Their tongues pressed together as Tanaka's explored within his mouth.

Finally, Jiro placed a hand on the doctor's shoulder and pressed on him gently trying to get air. Just as his lips parted to release some words, the doctor spoke first and Jiro just sat there with his mouth open for a minute before deciding it was alright. Maybe it was because his heart was still shattered or maybe it was something else but he dropped his hand and whispered, "Ok...." He may have been a little too use to being taken care of and saved but he was willing to let it happen all over again.

Doctor Shiro was like a snake that invaded the mind of a heartbroken male, whispered some sweet words and convinced his head that this was the right thing to do. To let him in and take control of Jiro all over again. He should resist... This wasn't right... and yet, he had been manipulated into believing that it was. It was alright and everything was just fine. Jiro's eyes basically lost their life and he didn't seem to care what happened to him at the moment. He was already broken.

'Don't think about that now,' the doctor said, obstinate as always. Jiro /would/ repay him but that wasn't for the young man to know about yet. It was sensitive information, as the doctor intended to condition Jiro bit by bit into being his sex slave. Jiro would cook for him and keep the apartment in order without ever leaving it on his own. He would always be accompanied by Tanaka or kept under lock and key.

Tanaka waited for Jiro to say it was okay before continuing. He locked their lips together and inhaled deeply through his nose. His hand slid down Jiro's shoulder and pressed hard against his chest to pin him there. He then moved his hand lower and yanked the blankets down to expose Jiro's chest. His hand traced across the young man's midriff as he continued to suck into Jiro's mouth and explore it with his tongue. Tanaka traced his tongue along Jiro's palate and explored deeper, pushing himself down until the young man was forced into the bed. He closed his eyes and hummed softly into the kiss before pulling back just enough to brush his wet lips over Jiro's skin. Those lips traced along Jiro's cheek until his breath played in the young man's ear. He sucked on the lobe, pulling back slightly with a "pop" before coming back to kiss it gently. He had to be careful this time, he had to make Jiro think this was love. That's what the young man wanted, that's what he needed to become loyal.

'What do you want, Jiro?' the doctor growled into the young man's ear. 'Do you want me to love you or is it punishment you want? Do you want me to tie you up and fuck you until you forget your boyfriend's name? I could do that for you.'

Just as suddenly as he'd come onto Jiro, the doctor pulled back. He stood up straight before looking down at the young man. He pulled the covers off the bed completely and traced his hand down the man's chest, lingering at the waist line of his pants. His goal was so close yet so far away. He could fuck the boy right now and break him into a million pieces but what would be left? he didn't want a mindless zombie with no will of its own. He wanted the boy to squirm, fight and moan beneath him. He wanted to see pain and fear in the young man's eyes, not mindless obedience. He wanted the blonde to enjoy the abuse.

It was impossible for Jiro to fight back. He just didn't have it in him. Besides, Tanaka seemed to really like him and Jiro wanted to feel loved for now. At the same time, his mind was always on Ito and even now it was hard to think about anything else. He tried to just focus on the kissing that was drawing him in completely, the pressing against his chest that was turning him on in another way, the licking and sucking on his cheek and ear just tormenting the male. It all felt so good but it was too gentle and finally, Jiro was getting uncomfortable. He was half hard from having one of his major wounds pressed on but Shiro's mouth was being kind and only getting him wet with saliva. He wanted more, needed more pain... That was the best way to feel loved wasn't it?

"I want to forget..." He looked desperate and raised both of his arms up towards Tanaka, his left shaking because of the shoulder blade injury. "Please, make me forget!" He begged, pleading for help. Shiro then threw the blankets off completely but Jiro didn't react the same way as last time. He didn't seem as terrified or embarrassed. In fact, he looked on as if he had no idea what was happening to him.

"It's ok, I don't mind..." He blankly stated. It probably was no fun in the state that he was in but at least he wasn't going to be like this forever if Shiro did fuck him. In fact, the boy would probably feel the embarrassment tomorrow if he wasn't still dwelling on Ito... but let's face it, which one would he be more focused on. The man he loved and thought loved him dumped him over the phone while fucking his cousin after he had tied the male up in a public restroom and actually sent a couple of his friends in there to fuck him and purposely not pay so others would realize they didn't have to. Only more of a reason not to take the blonde back because he didn't get the money he should have. And to think that one of his friends recorded Jiro in the peak of his gang rape session. Pity, he was out of it by then so his memory of that time was... well lacking...

Jiro looked down and realized he was actually very hard at the moment. Probably from the pain... Physical and emotional. "Please help me," He stated as he looked back up at the doctor.

A soft hiss escaped the doctor's lips and he bit down on it. The blonde was so fucking desperate. It was so fucking hot. If a few kisses and being pinned down was all it took, the doctor could just imagine what else he could do. As he'd noticed before, the blonde was far too sensitive. Tanaka was going to have to block Jiro off to make sure he didn't cum in the first five minutes.

'Very well, you asked for it,' Tanaka said calmly. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took off his belt. He didn't even wait for Jiro to realise what was about to happen, he just raised the belt and lashed it over Jiro's exposed stomach. He brought the thing back up and flicked it across Jiro's body before letting it trail down over the man's groin. His gaze roved hungrily over the red marks he'd made and he pressed his fingers into them. He sank his nail in so they bit the reddened flesh and rakes them all the way along the mark.

'I will help you, but only if you promise to be mine. You will forget you ever knew Katsuyama Ito and love me instead,' he demanded. The belt came down again, this time striking Jiro in the same place as the first. Shiro leaned over and ran his hand through his hair before taking Jiro's damaged arm. He twisted it and pulled it up above the young man's head as he bent forward. He stared into the young man's eyes then twisted the arm further over his head so the hand was touching the opposite shoulder. He heard a loud crick as the tendons slipped past one another. He gave the arm another good yank and at the same time spun the blonde so he was on his back.

'Get up! Get up I said!' he demanded. He yanked Jiro's pants up to get the young man onto his knees then pushed him forward over the head of the bed, all the while holding onto Jiro's wrist with one hand. 'Now stay there and don't move until I get back.'

Jiro just sat there staring blankly at Tanaka as he started to move. He positioned himself better and unbuttoned his shirt before quickly removing his belt. The blonde was a bit on the slow side right now but it didn't matter anyway because the doctor didn't give him any time to actually get his brain up and running before the belt came down across his stomach earning a quick yelp from the patient. He groaned in pain for a moment but he was hard as a rock and it was starting to get really wet now. The blonde flinched when the belt flopped onto him the second time and slid from his chest off his hard groin, still trapped within a pair of pants.

At first, Jiro tried to hold back when Shiro pressed his fingers into the red marks. Eventually though, he ended up giving up and moaned loudly as his nails dug across the marks. His voice couldn't be held back and the half breed continued to whimper, moan and groan, even gasping as it was happening. It felt like he was about to burst. Of course, without warning, he ended up releasing quite a load but was still really hard after... Who knew, two days was enough to get this part of him back up and running properly.

"I want to forget," He repeated as he was hit again with the belt.

At first it seemed like Shiro was going to cuddle him and be kind or something but then, he grabbed his bad arm and started to twist it. Jiro screamed in pain as it was tugged, bent and twisted. He was finally screaming the way any sadist would possibly hope as the male desperately wanted that arm free. Before he could even think straight, Jiro was on his stomach with Siro shouting at him to get up and yanking at his pants. The blonde was forced up onto his knees and leaned over the head of the bed where the young man was finally left for only a moment.

Jiro cried and whimpered. His arm hurt so much and he didn't have it in him to actually move. For now, he just stayed put, clinging to the bed post , left arm dropped to the bed, right grabbing at the post. His pants were now getting really soaked since he ended up coming already. It wasn't hard to get him up again but he also didn't managed to last 5 minutes before losing it. "It hurts... It really hurts..." he cried to himself holding so desperately to keep from just falling over on the bed.

Already Jiro was crying out, moaning and screaming in pain. It was disgusting and pitiful in the most delicious way possible. The thing wasn't even trying to stop it. He seemed to want this even more than the doctor did. Tanaka was more than willing to oblige whatever sadistic fantasies the blonde had, so long as he kept screaming and gasping like that. When he came back in, Tanaka had a locked box of toys specifically to that effect. He flipped the lid open and took out a sounding pin and a cuff for the man's balls. The first thing he had to do was make sure Jiro didn't release before the doctor was done with him.

'Tsssh! You came already?!' the doctor scowled. 'What the fuck is wrong with you? You're pathetic, slut.'

Tanaka rubbed his hand over the wet front of Jiro's pants and grasped at his still hard package through them. He then yanked Jiro's pants down to his knees and reached back to grab Jiro's hardening cock. It was so wet and sloppy after cumming inside his boxer briefs. The doctor grabbed the whole package and pulled it painfully down between his legs. He twisted it roughly one way than the other before digging his nails in and dragging them all the way along the length. He pinched and squeezed the skin in cruel ways before he found the burn mark from the men's cigarettes. He pressed the nail of his thumb in and circled into the sack until the scab came off and bled.

'I forbid you to cum again, Jiro. You must not release /anything/ until my dick is inside your arse,' he ordered. As he spoke, he squeezed the scrotum hard and gave it a good yank in hope of making Jiro cry out in pain.

The doctor then crouched down beside the bed to attach the toys he'd picked out. He took hold of the scrotum again and pulled it down so it was nicely stretched out. He wrapped the latex cuff around it and strapped it up tight until it constricted the possibility of any cum making its way out. He tugged at it a few times more to tighten it further and made sure it was properly secure before releasing Jiro's balls. He then took the cold, metal pin and pressed it against the tip of Jiro's penis. He pulled back the foreskin and pressed two fingers on the ball of the pin. He was very careful as he pushed the helical rod inside Jiro, then pulled it out a little to play with it. He worked it in and out of just the head to taunt the blonde before pushing it all the way in. He tapped it a few times and ran his fingers down Jiro's cock, squeezing it and bending it to make sure the pin was in properly.

With everything in place, he grabbed Jiro's cock and began to work it over with a fast, firm hand. It was so wet after the young man's first release. His hand glided over easily. He worked the shaft first, all the way from the base, up over the glans and giving a little clench as he rubbed over the head of Jiro's cock. After he got bored with the one action for so long, he took hold of the head and rubbed his fingers around it. He felt for any imperfections as he rubbed in harder and scraped his nails against the precious skin. He pinched and plucked at the head with his nails before he was finally satisfied with Jiro's condition.

'Little slut,' the doctor sneered. 'You fucking love this shit, don't you? Answer me!'

Tanaka stood and yanked Jiro's head back with his wet hand. He dragged the boy all the way up onto his knees then looked into the young man's eyes. His honey brown eyes were alight like flames and he was glaring down into Jiro's face as though he was about to eat it off. His other hand reached up and grasped at Jiro's throat. He pressed in against the larynx and clenched Jiro's throat until it was constricted.

'Say it. Say you love this. Say you love me. Say you are mine,' the doctor ordered.

The verbal abuse just added to the problem and Jiro just whimpered and started to cry all over again. It wasn't that verbal attacks like this were useless but the blonde was also really hurt right now so Shiro yelling at him and calling him names was only making things worse on him emotionally. His cousin had called him a slut many times just because he was being fucked by a guy... Looks like things turned even worse as he was only saying that because he didn't want Jiro to know that he was doing with Ito as well and had completely stolen his boyfriend.

Jiro clutched tightly to the head of the bed not really paying much attention to the fact that Tanaka had a box and was opening it to get something special. The smaller male was more focused on the words and pain he was currently in on top of it all. Of course, all attention had to go to his lower body soon because that was where Shiro started to focus all his attention.... all the bad anger. The doctor yanked and pulled at his package before twisting it in ways that Jiro couldn't help but let off some horrific screams as he just got harder and harder while grabbing tightly to the bed post, knees and hips now shaking as he remained on his knees and was left with so much attention towards his front area.

Tanaka quickly forbade Jiro from coming anymore but it wasn't like he could just stop himself at this point. He squirmed and struggled before the doctor made it easier for him not to suddenly come. The cuff that strapped onto his balls was so tight that he thought the blood would stop circulating. It was also complimented by a sounding device being entered painfully slowly with a lot of teasing, which was clipped onto his dick. The doctor had played with the front so much, pulling the skin back and pinching and scratching the member. It hurt so much that Jiro just wanted to scream for him to stop and for someone to come and help them.

Shiro still kept on going and went about slashing off the scab that had just formed from the burn the other day. The male screamed all over again as a nail was dug into the sensitive and bleeding area. "STOP!!!" He finally cried out as he just bawled his eyes out with no success in stopping the process.

The doctor spoke again demanding an answer that Jiro managed a reply to. "I love it..." He whimpered, his voice cracking and tears just flowing. His head was quickly yanked back by his hair and Jiro just stared back at the doctor with eyes that didn't seem to actually see anything. He may as well be unconscious and moving. The doctor was currently terrifying and the young blonde was just stuck dealing with hi until his airway was suddenly cut off.

Jiro struggle and used his only good arm, trying to pry Shiro's fingers off him. The englishman was desperate for help and continued to struggle against the pressure on his throat. He couldn't even managed a reply this time as his weak body ended up losing consciousness a lot faster than it should have. The male hadn't been choked long but his body was already weak and worn out making that the last straw that left him passing out completely.

‘Is crying all you can do? How am I supposed to get off on this?’ the doctor demanded. He was enjoying it though. He loved the screams even more. The young man was giving them so freely. He was very responsive. It seemed to be more pain than pleasure though. Perhaps the blonde wasn’t up to this sort of thing. The doctor considered easing Jiro into his role slower but it seemed the damage had already been done.

Although, it could be considered that Jiro wanted to be abused. He hadn’t tried to fight it and wasn’t begging for it to end. Maybe he wanted to be abused. No doubt he thought he deserved it and even craved it after being abandoned by his boyfriend in such a cruel way. The little pervert. The doctor founf his actions justified by what he assumed was going through jiro’s mind. Whatever else, this would be therapeutic for Jiro.

"STOP!!!"

The doctor did not stop, not until Jiro went limp under his hands. The doctor held the blonde like that and sighed. He tossed the thing back onto the bed like a rag doll and rolled him over onto his back. He removed the cuff and the sounding device, placing them on the tray beside the bed. He’d have to disinfect them even though they’d barely been used. He wasn’t impressed. Tanaka hadn’t even had time to get hard yet! He’d been looking forward to a blowjob at the very least. From what he’d received in the male bathrooms, he was sure Jiro knew what he was doing and could do a good job at it.

Tanaka picked up everything he’d brought in and left. He left the door open and went to wash up, feeling as though his own cock had been blocked off. He rubbed his forehead as he began to disinfect his tools and muttered to himself. It was lucky he wasn’t hard yet, otherwise he’d have to fix himself up. After that he went back to check on Jiro.

Jiro’s pants were wet from all the cum but Tanaka didn’t have any other pants for him. He stripped the boy off and left him there naked. He then began rubbing the young man off in his sleep to see if he could get the man to cum again. He was hard and it would be painful if left in there. If the boy woke up, they could continue at a slower pace, no toys. Maybe then he’d get the blowjob he wanted.

Jiro remained unconscious for about an hour. His body on the other hand allowed himself to cum when Tanaka jerked him off. Other than that, he seemed rather useless. After the simply release, the blonde's body couldn't even manage to get hard or really feel any kind of touch.. Two hours later, he woke up and felt much better. releasing and napping was enough to have him up and running much better than he was when they started. However, Jiro found himself alone in the room. For some reason, being alone like that was terrifying.

What the male really wanted was to just not be left alone. He was weak and felt completely abandoned by both his boyfriend.... ex boyfriend... That really stung the heart... and now Shiro had left the room. It would be selfish to assume that he had all the time in the world to just sit there and comfort Jiro when he woke so it was understandable that he wasn't here but it was impossible to just tell yourself reality and have the heart suddenly fix itself and say nothing was wrong. Jiro knew reality didn't work like that so he had to deal with the pain... Maybe he could change something by going and being the one to find the kind doctor.

Jiro forced himself to sit up, fighting through all the pain in his chest, and lower body. Something really wasn't right but the blonde still had his spaced out look in his eyes as he pushed the blankets out of the way and moved his legs. As he got up, he didn't even notice the small puddle of blood that stained the sheets from the burn to his balls. It had stopped bleeding but only just and his ass and everything else had streams of blood dripping down. Jiro could feel that he was unsteady but continued to push himself forwards.

After about a step and a half, Jiro's weak knees suddenly gave out and he came crashing to the ground, thankfully landing on his right side but started to cough violently hurting his broken rib more. He tried to calm down as quickly as possible. The young man was forcing the air down and trying to calm himself so it could stop hurting. It took a minute but he managed to get himself breathing without the cough and attempted to move again. That was useless because his hip hurt so much now that he landed directly on it. Jiro just sort of left himself on the ground for a minute to try and gather his strength. Part of him just wanted to give up on everything.

Just then, Shiro returned and rescued Jiro from himself.

Jiro did not wake up so the doctor sighed when he finished his work. He stripped off the soiled clothes and got to work cleaning the cum off the young man before pulling the covers back over him. He'd wash the pants and sheets when the boy was awake and able to move to the chair beside the bed. Hopefully he would wake up again soon.The doctor picked up the soiled clothes and took them to the hamper in the bathroom, which doubled as a small laundry. It had a few cupboards, a washer and dryer as well as a small clothes line tucked away in the gap beside the cupboards. The doctor's living rooms were large at the expense of cleaning facilities and the guest bedroom.

Tanaka was cooking his own dinner when he heard a thump in the bedroom.Given the state Jiro was in, it was foolish for him to even be moving but what else could it be.The doctor was not looking forward to checking on his patient, who would no doubt prove himself an imbecile.

'What are you doing?' the doctor asked in an even tone. He stood by the door and let Jiro flounder around for a moment before coming over and crouching by the young man's side.

'Can't you be on your own for one hour?' he asked. Tanaka rolled Jiro onto his back and pushed him into the floor. The first thing he wanted to do was take a look at that rib to see if it had moved, regardless of the fact Jiro was naked. He pressed his fingers into Jiro's whipped chest and held him down to the ground until he was sure the blonde would not move. He then tugged down the bandages over Jiro's chest and began brushing his hand along the wound. He pressed with his fingertips along the rib then moved back to place his hands on the break itself. He rubbed in harder than last time and worked his fingers around to move the break. It had slipped during the fall and would need to be realigned. Hopefully it hadn't splintered.

'Stupid boy. You've shifted the bone with your fall!' he snapped. Tanaka grabbed Jiro by the sore arm and yanked him up onto his feet. He used all his frustrated strength to shove the young man back towards the bed. 'I'm going to have to fix you again then no moving! You're to stay in this bed until I tell you!'

The doctor scowled and glared down at the brat. No wonder his boyfriend had lefthim. he was hopeless. he couldn't even do the simplest things without ruining everything.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a bother," He stated. "I just wanted to move about I guess...." Jiro was still panting and it sounded like he had just run a Marathon. He tried to relax there on the ground but he was pushed onto his back with Shiro clearly upset that he had moved. The blonde was roughly pinned to the ground where he struggled for a while before eventually just staying put so the doctor could do his job. However, that job was not only painful, but it was worse than last time as well as the fact that he was naked and on his back. Jiro growled in pain. "W-Wait... If you do that-!!!" The male moaned a bit and struggled to get away before he got too aroused.

The doctor finished checking on the wound and snapped at him for shifting the bone... But he never even landed on that side. Jiro felt even worse now as Shiro grabbed his bad arm on top of it all and lifted him right off the ground. The blonde yelped a little and groaned in pain as he was pulled to his feet before being shoved back onto the bed. The doctor kept up the angry voice and Jiro felt really scared now. "I-I'm so so-sorry...." he had to stay put now and not budge an inch until he was told it was alright to.

The doctor was kind but he didn't seem to really like the englishman... After all, he was nothing but a stupid mutt... a half breed that people thought was pretty at first but found to be nothing special and actually an unclean, unwanted disaster. Jiro had to learn to face facts and accept the fact that he wasn't wanted by anyone. He'd have to be extra careful with the doctor... Jiro didn't want to be kicked out so he knew he had to obey every rule... He'd be out of the doctor's hair just as soon as he could move properly again.

"I'm really sorry I got up... It won't happen again..." The blonde stated. He stared down at the blankets breathing shallow so he wouldn't get any more hurt. He let the doctor fix the rib and laid on his back just staring blankly at the ceiling... Not budging an inch. Jiro didn't make a sound after that. He didn't speak, he didn't open his mouth for anything and just did as he was told for now. All he had now were his thoughts that began to put together a plan for him to be able to move into an apartment alone and still give him enough money to be able to pay Shiro back for everything that he had done.

'You've got a broken rib. Why would you even want to move around?' the doctor asked. He was angry but he was careful not to raise his voice. The result was cold and harsh. 'What was it you wanted anyway? I'll get it for you.'

The doctor took a deep breath as he worked hard to get the bone back into place. It finally clicked back with a small but sickening crunch, leaving the doctor with nothing more to do than wrap the bandages back into place. He didn't wrap them fully, just shifted it back into place and tugged it to make sure it was secure.

'All right, this is how it's going to work,' the doctor said as he stood himself up. He pulled the blankets up and tucked them around Jiro's chest. 'You're injured. You're going to stay in this bed until your ribs have knit and the swelling goes down. You're to call me if you need anything. I don't mind coming to help you to the toilet or getting you a glass of water.'

'After you've done healing, I'll start to let you take short walks around the apartment. I'll hold you if need be and you're to sit and rest whenever you feel too sore. Only when you can move about without doing any damage will you start to help pay off the money you owe me, if you can possibly make up for it,' Tanaka explained. He sat down by the seat and looked over Jiro in bed. He didn't seem annoyed anymore. 'You'll be living here from now on. I've already arranged with your ex to collect your belongings. He's changed the locks so you won't be able to get in without his key. You won't have to pay rent but I expect you to keep my home in pristine condition. Everything has a place and everything is to stay in its place.'

The doctor stood and looked over to the door. He still had food in the oven.

'You said you aren't a great cook so I'll be doing that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be back soon,' the doctor said. 'Think of any questions you'd like to ask while I eat.'

The doctor walked out and was gone for several minutes while he finished plating up his meal. It was a crumbed chicken with baked vegetables. It smelled delicious. The doctor didn't particularly enjoy cooking but while he was between shifts he could spend a little time preparing his own meals rather than living off refrigerated meals and salads. He came back with everything on a tray, along with a pot of tea and two cups, then sat down to enjoy himself. He began by cutting every single thing into small sections, making sure the foods didn't touch and the chicken gravy remained on the chicken and not the plate.

'Are you hungry?' the doctor asked. He wasn't so callous as to keep it all to himself.

"I'm sorry... I guess I was feeling lonely and wasn't thinking... I didn't want to bother you to come by my side again... I thought I could go to you... I'm sorry it didn't work." Jiro was really sincere and just stared for bit before blinking slowly and turning his head back to the doctor. The bone snapping into place as the two spoke was anything but painless and he growled a bit but for the most part managed to control his voice so he didn't shout out. He had to be careful not to hurt himself anymore.

Jiro was then instructed on what was going to happen over the next couple days... or weeks depending on how long it would take him to heal properly to get the doctor's approval and ok to get up and do things again. The blonde looked forward to that time for sure. Getting the healing process and recovery, Jiro honestly felt like he was in a hospital being instructed on what to do and the physical therapy he would need to get back his normal strength again. He wanted to be back on his feet as soon as possible and if this what was Shiro wanted of him to be able to get to that result, then that is what he would do.

When his ex was brought up again, Jiro looked a little sadder but kept his focus he wanted to make sure He knew what was happening. Shiro wanted to gather his belongings? Did the blonde even have any? Thinking about it for a while, Jiro remembered he had a cell phone, and some clothes... The clothes would be nice to have when he wasn't going to ruin any more with blood. As he was thinking about things, the doctor spoke about the food and Jiro looked sad for his weak cooking abilities... That was something else his chef cousin Daniel had on him... damn why couldn't he get these useless thoughts out of his head after all that?

The questions started to flood his head for a while when the doctor got up to get his food. Damn did it smell amazing. Jiro's stomach growled and he couldn't help but snicker a little because of it. Guess it really was hard to feed an unconscious male a proper meal. Jiro clearly didn't expect Shiro to come in and eat the food there so he just stared up for a while as the questions that had formed weren't really coming to light... Who knows why?

When Shiro asked if he was hungry, His stomach gave another awe full roar. "I guess I really can't lie!!" He smiled. "Sorry about that. Shiro? What about me is appealing enough for you to almost did it with me?.... you know before I passed out?"

'Very well, just don't do it again,' Tanaka sighed. 'You injuring yourself is more of an inconvenience to me than coming to help you.'

'Yes?' the doctor asked when he noticed Jiro staring. Tanaka knew he was finicky as to how he liked to eat his food but that was none of anybody's business. He would not have the young man gawping at him like some gargoyle while he ate. Tanaka stared back at the blonde, a challenge in his eyes. He silently dared Jiro to comment and kept staring until the young man either looked away, apologised or cast his eyes downward.

'You looked so helpless,' the doctor said without a thought. He placed a piece of food into his mouth and chewed quietly. Only when he'd swallowed did he speak again. 'A doctor's job is to care for the sick and injured. I couldn't just leave you there so I brought you here.'

'Or are you asking why I intended to have sex with you?' he asked before another morsel of food was plopped delicately into his mouth. 'You looked like you needed it. You were desperate to be punished. I'm starting to suspect you get aroused by pain, even if you don't like it.'

Tanaka then picked up a piece of zucchini between his chopsticks and brought it up to Jiro's mouth. He looked hard at the man and didn't blink as he waited for Jiro to eat. The food was slightly salted and had a smokey flavour from being lightly charred on the outside, though not enough to be called burnt. Part of living alone was knowing how to take care of oneself and cook healthy meals for oneself.

'You're not ready for sex yet. It was foolish of me to think you were up for anything. We'll try again in a few days,' he said as though he were merely discussing the weather. He still hadn't mention that sex was the real reason he'd brought the young man here. Jiro didn't need to be told he was to be the doctor's live-in sex toy. The blonde would come to that conclusion when he was ready too accept such a fate.

'Beyond cleaning, what can you do? What schooling have you had and what work have you done in the past?' the doctor asked. He took another bite sized piece of chicken and held it up to Jiro's lips again. That was another thing the boy would come to accept. Tanaka would do what he wanted and Jiro was to obey without question. Even something as simple as eating was under the doctor's control.

Jiro may have been staring but it was only so that he had all his attention on the doctor when he spoke. The blonde was in no way questioning his food and just continued to stare at Shiro until he realized it was probably strange and looked down at his condition when the doctor brought it up. He really did look completely helpless just laying as comfortably as possible in this bed. It was hard to just sit here without any form of movement other than turning his head so that he could focus on whatever the doctor was saying or doing.

"I wanted to know why you were willing to have sex with me," he stated feeling a little embarrassed, a feeling that didn't seem to want to go away easily. Hearing the truth about himself and the way he reacted in his desperate need to be fucked roughly, well it was hard that's for sure but he was alright with it. "You're right," he stated. "I did need it and I do love pain... Well I don't love pain so to say but it is what helps me... I don't know Maybe I do like it but I just don't do so well with it in the moment if that makes sense..."

Jiro was slightly startled by the piece of zucchini being placed in front of his face so abruptly. However, after a second, he opened his mouth and ate the small piece of food. He wasn't a huge fan of the vegetable in general but the way Shiro cooked it was really good. Now Jiro really wanted to learn how to coo better so he could make all the food he didn't particularly love taste good enough for him to maybe go back for seconds... Maybe.

When Shiro went about talking about them having sex so smoothly as if talking about the weather, Jiro felt embarrassed for him and blushed red a tiny bit. "Right... always try again if it doesn't work out the first time..." he mumbled quietly more for himself than for anything else. It was another coping method.

"Let's see, I graduated high school but never went to college. I worked in a cafe for a long while as a waiter... Some of my skills other than cleaning?... I can bake really good cookies and cakes from scratch! I'm still learning how to make them look even better... Other than that... Oh, Ito told me that I give the best blowjobs!!" That last part just sort of slipped out. Jiro felt so embarrassed now that he just wanted to hide.... He laughed nervously wishing he had never said something like that... How terrible... The chicken was presented and Jiro ate it without a second of hesitating and took his time chewing.

'Do you mind?' the doctor asked finally when Jiro didn't stop staring. He blinked and looked over the man in a disapproving manner before getting a piece of backed potato this time and dipping it in the saucer the chicken was covered in. He held it up to his lips and ate quietly while Jiro stammered through his explanation.

'Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?' he asked. He picked up another piece of potato with his chopsticks and at it too, thinking to himself silently. The boy was strange, he seemed so open yet became embarrassed after the fact. It would be better to simply not speak or let go of whatever was causing him to be embarrassed. Still, it was adorable to see the young man flush and squirm at his own comments. Jiro looked very fuckable.

'You're still young, you'll learn. What would you want to do if you could? If you're going to stay here, you won't be lazing about doing nothing,' he said sternly. He eyed Jiro off at the next comment then covered his surprise by bringing a piece of chicken and sauce up to Jiro's lips. 'I'll test you on that too. If you can give a good blowjob, it might just be how you pay off your debts to me.'

'Is it so hard to believe I find you attractive? You are not without your charms, Jiro. You must know this,' he said. He then leaned over and wiped a bit of sauce from the side of Jiro's mouth. His hand lingered there and he traced a finger across the young man's lips as though wanting to kiss him. He then leaned back again and looked at the food on the plate. Feeding Jiro was taking more time than he'd like. He took a piece of roasted honey carrot this time and held it to Jirp's lips.

Jiro turned away now understanding that the doctor clearly didn't like being watched. He realized his mistake and looked down now. It was so tempting to turn and continue watching everything that the doctor did but the blonde knew he had to keep his eyes off... Staring would make anyone uncomfortable so why was he so rude to just go and stare at the one being kindest to him?

"It does... I just don't understand how you can talk about it so easily... Sex just doesn't feel like one of those topics that two strangers should be able to talk about... But then again... if we are planning on having sex then I suppose I understand." That didn't help with his embarrassment one bit... Maybe he was better off just keeping his mouth shut after all. Heck, the doctor was probably already getting irritated by him.

Jiro was so red after being told he would be tested for the quality of his blowjob and he just went and ate the piece of chicken and sauce, practically drooling over it as it spilled a little out the side of his mouth. Jiro wasn't use to anyone thinking he was attractive... Ito described him as "fun" and simply left it at that. Now the blonde knew that just meant that he was fun to toy around with.

For just a moment, Jiro thought he was about to be kissed as Shiro's finger lingered on his lip but was then turned away. In a way, it was actually disappointing. He tried to shake the feeling and ate the next piece of food coming his way. The blonde did look up and wonder what was going through the doctor's head but made sure not to stare for long... didn't want to irritate him in some way. "You're a really good cook," He said in a rather small and quiet voice. "Thank you for the food!" He said this one much louder and started to confuse himself as to why he was saying it and why he bothered saying it like that. Heck, saying the second part hurt his throat a little more... Geez... why couldn't he just heal normally?

Tanaka silently finished up feeding them both then went to the kitchen. Half a meal each was not a suitable dinner so he prepared a quick salad to go with it and a glass of juice each. He ate these in silence while he fed Jiro, too busy thinking of other things and wanting to get back to the papers he was marking. He came to check on the blonde every few hours and force fed him a glass of water each time he found Jiro awake. They didn't talk about much, Tanaka was not interested in idle chit-chat and he felt he'd exhausted all the immediate needs for conversation. The young man seemed to understand his place and what was expected of him. The main thing now was to make sure he didn't try to get up and walk around by himself.

A few days later the doctor came back in the early morning looking tired and in need of a hot shower. He smelled of hospital disinfectant and some drug-addict's vomit. He'd cleaned it off already but the smell was lingering and putting him in a foul mood. He only poked his head into Jiro's room without greeting him before stripping off and heading to the bathroom. The hot, steamy blast of water felt blissful after the cold night and he groaned as it stung his body. He scrubbed himself off very vigorously indeed with plenty of antibacterial soap until he was satisfied the contaminants of the day had been flushed down the tube. Only when he was clean and dry with his towel tucked securely around his waste did he come to properly check on Jiro.

'The bathroom is free. Do you want help getting to the toilet?' he asked. 'After that I'll show you around the house. It's about time you started to get up and moving.'

Perhaps he'd only take Jiro as far as the sitting area and show him how to work the television. That way the young man would have something to do other than reading old magazines from the hospital. He'd be taken to the kitchen too so he could get himself juice, water and biscuits when he needed them.

With each day that passed, Jiro seemed to get more and more depressed. He ended up spending more and more time alone with Tanaka being busy with work and his refusal to talk to the boy even when he was around. Their interactions only seemed.... professional in a way so it was no wonder the doctor didn't talk much about personal things. He kept checking on the boy and forcing him to drink water all the time. It got so bad that Jiro would sometimes pretend to be asleep just so he could catch a break here and there. Even despite everything, Jiro never tried to get out of the bed again on his own. In most cases he just waited for Shiro to come in and help him get from place to place until the injuries healed. The bone mended pretty well and at least if he fell it would hurt a lot but the bone wouldn't just slip out of place. He'd have to land directly on the injury to get it to break again.

A few days later, when the doctor returned, Jiro was sitting up and staring at the window. He didn't move nor did he even react to Tanaka. It was like he hadn't even noticed the other had come home. That changed when the shower was turned on and the blonde was pulled from his dark thoughts. Every day and night he found himself thinking more and more about Ito and his cousin Daniel. His heart was still completely broken and it was only a matter of time before Jiro was healed... Was he going to be kicked out after he was? Sure, the doctor said that he intended to use the blonde's body for sex but did he actually want that or was he just going to do it to shut the boy up and then discard him? Was there a way for Jiro to prove himself useful? Was it necessary to do so?

The Half breed turned his head when he was addressed and nodded a bit. He would have to learn how to get on is feet again but the longer he could prolong his healing and stay close and dependent on the doctor the better... Wait... What was he thinking? He had to be less dependent and prove himself to Tanaka.

Jiro turned himself and moved the blankets to place his feet on the floor and waited patiently before letting Tanaka help him up where the male tried to walk himself. It was slow going but he actually wasn't doing all that bad. They made it to the bathroom and the blonde finished quickly and stepped out on his own looking a bit worn out but happy to be able to walk again. "It does seem like a nice house," He said in almost a robotic tone. Jiro liked the place but his mind was still being occupied by some other distraction.... and it wasn't one of the old magazines left for him.

• 2 weeks later...

‘It is. Your job is to keep it that way,’ Shiro said in a disinterested tone. He looked over at Jiro before turning and heading to the kitchen. He was never one for idle chit chat and it seemed Jiro would rather be left to his thoughts. Shiro was no mind reader so could not tell whether Jiro was wanting to be comforted or not. Even if he had possessed such an ability, he would not have cared unless it began to affect Jiro’s health. So long as the boy ate, drank and behaved himself properly, Shiro did not care.

‘This is the kitchen. Take as much of a look around as you need. You’re welcome to anything in the fridge. In fact, you’re welcome to anything in the house, so long as you tell me when it’s used u, broken or needs replacing,’ Shiro began to explain. ‘The only places you are not allowed are my bedroom, the medicine cabinet and the drawers under the bathroom sink. Those places are kept locked so you won’t be able to get in them anyway.’

Shiro remained basically silent as they walked around the apartment. He pointed a few things out, explained the rules of the house and showed where various cleaning supplies were kept. It sounded more like a work induction than welcoming Jiro to his new home.

‘Do you have any questions?’ Shiro asked, again sounding more like an employer than a housemate. ‘Groceries are on Tuesday night. The bins go out Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I stay out late. Saturday is the busy day at work. On Sunday I rest unless I have work, while you will do the laundry and change the linens.’

‘Now that you’ve healed enough to walk, we’ll be going to Ito’s house on Sunday. You’re to make sure you get all your identification and anything else of importance. You’ll be starting home school the following week and I need all your information to process it. I’m going to have to sit down with you and get all your personal information from you,’ he continued. He would sit down with Jiro after they’d finished the tour of the house and start typing it up on his laptop.

‘I also want you to write an email to your parents to tell them what’s happening. I will read through it of course to make sure you don’t put any sensitive information in there,’ he said, meaning nothing was to be mentioned of Jiro paying his way with sex. Shiro had to make sure some things were kept silent.

Jiro nodded a little. The farther they went the less it sounded like he was allowed to stay here... He was sounding more like a stay in maid. Was he even allowed out of the house? Heck, did he even want to go out an show his face to the world? He was a tool for his boyfriend's use... Ex boyfriend's... As hard as it seemed to admit that, Jiro needed to learn to face reality. He just didn't know how long it had been going on for or if Ito even cared for him for a minute... or was he always just a tool from day one?

The two walked out to the kitchen and Jiro looked around taking in all the information the best that he could. His brain was still drifting but he was trying his best. He even managed to catch all the areas he wasn't allowed into... Though he was rather curious about those things. It made sense with the medicine cabinet because he was a doctor so there were probably things he shouldn't move out of place but what about the drawers under the sink? He sort of understood the whole bedroom thing but still, there was something about it that was odd? Jiro thought for a while as the tour continued but never once opened his mouth.

Even when he was asked if he had any questions, he answered with a simple shake of his head. There wasn't anything particular he wanted to ask. He knew where things were now and he was good at keeping a house. "Do I have to go and get the groceries on Tuesday?" He wondered finally opening his mouth for the first time in what felt like forever. By the way Shiro was mentioning it, he wondered if someone else bought the groceries and dropped them off or if maybe Shiro picked them up after work which was why it was Tuesday night and not day.

By the sound of the schedule, Jiro found he would probably be spending a lot of time alone. That should be fine though... Then again... when would he have time to pay the kind doctor back? Maybe there was something in the things he'd be getting from Ito's house that could be of use? Probably not but it was good to check. There was still something wrong... "Home schooling? I'm already 20 and graduated high school... What homeschooling do I need?" Maybe there were other things he needed to know? But he graduated high school two years before...

On top of everything else, Jiro was now told that he had to write to his parents and let them know about the move and everything? That was probably the proper thing to do but how was he going to explain his situation? Maybe just say that he broke up with Ito and moved in with someone else? They'd probably want to know the details and would hope they knew Shiro but they wouldn't so what could he do?! Does he tell them or not? No parent wants to hear that their child was raped and was taken in by a doctor... Jiro seemed nervous. Still, he nodded in agreement knowing this all had to be done.

"What would you like me to start with?" He asked staring at the floor. He was still depressed and maybe doing house work was a good way to get his mind on something else.