Having a problem with threads

yaoi-fangirl01

This is really starting to annoy me, some threads don't change to show that I have read them and remain as unread after I have clicked on them. It annoys me because I can't tell if there has been an actual update in that thread or if it is just playing up, I don't know why it is doing this but it started happening after the forum went offline in some countries (England being one of them). I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out, thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• yaoi-fangirl01

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you don't hit the "Back" button of your browser when you want to go to the previous page, as in this case the the thread will remain as unread.

So, for example, if you have visited the thread "Kyo Kara Maoh", you can go back to the Anime Downloads or to the Main Forum, by clicking on the quick navigation links instead of the browser's back button. dcgahs.jpg

If you still have problems, after you read everything, click on "Mark Forums Read" (which will make all the threads appear as read) and see it the problems remains the same.

The Mark Forums Read button is at the bottom of the forum categories, before the What's Going On section rbbfde.jpg