Hello! :)

hakainoyume

Hi, everyone! I'm Sera(misspelt my name as a child and it kinda stuck), from the US, and it's real nice to meet ya'll! I love yaoi lots and lots, and have for awhile now...since when, really? I wonder... Anyways, please help me as I learn about forum posting and stuff! :D My fav pairings are Ciel/Sebastian, Sasuke/Naruto, and Light/L! I'm interested to know what others like and think of them too-they're adorable to me~kawaii! Have any questions about me, personal opinions regarding pairings, etc., ask away! I hope to get to know ya!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hakainoyume

• Angel0fS!n

• Matti_19

• Chacha

Hi Sera!!!! Nice to meet you! :hamtaro-005 (23):

No problem, if you don't know how to do something here on the forum, just ask :hamtaro-005 (22):

I hope to get to know you too!

Hey Sera welcome to the forum :msn_red_fox 3 I pretty much love all three pairings you just mention but my favourite is SasukeXNaruto. Who do you prefer to be the seme Sasuke or Naruto? I prefer Sasuke as the seme.

Hi Sera! I also love Ciel - Sebastian! They are sooo hot! :leaf15:

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you'll have lots of fun here! In fact you'll surely have, as we all do :hamtaro-005 (22):

Hello Sera! And welcome to YaoiOtaku!

Hope that you will have lots of fun here and make many friends in this community! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Thanks, everyone! :)

Hey Sera welcome to the forum :msn_red_fox 3 I pretty much love all three pairings you just mention but my favourite is SasukeXNaruto. Who do you prefer to be the seme Sasuke or Naruto? I prefer Sasuke as the seme.

Sasuke as seme, all the way!:hamtaro-005 (6):

Hi Sera! I also love Ciel - Sebastian! They are sooo hot!

I'm glad to find someone who agrees! I'm gonna cosplay as Ciel when he's dressed as a girl at my upcoming anime convention-I'm super excited!

Welcome to the community Sera! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Have lots of fun on the forum and also wish you to make lots of friends here!

I will kill you if you dare to put your feet on this forum.!!! --> Just kidding

Anyway, welcome to this community!!! Nice to meet you!!! Dont be shy or afraid of us.

None of us is a masochist vampire! (i guess)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

@angelofsin

I would really hope no one here was a masochist vamp unless they were actually part of a yaoi manga or something! :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

@angelofsin

I would really hope no one here was a masochist vamp unless they were actually part of a yaoi manga or something! :)

lol ... really funny girls! :D

Thanks everyone!

@angelofsin

Haha. I hope so!! (^.^)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...