★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoiwolf0-0

• crystald

• Seku

during childhood (forget when, sorry) I play the game "PS 2" behind the house alone (A-chan and cousin were watching television "Indian" in the main house) at that time, I saw a shadow of a girl with long hair and dressed in white within approximately "five meters" in the darkness of the trees (because at that time, trees are treated to look scary and eerie. no lights or light so dark). Initially I thought it was the illusion of eyes, so I did not really pay attention and refocus to play the game. while playing the game, Suddenly I felt a chill and felt there was someone who looked at me, my instincts say there was something strange in the shadows I saw earlier. so I went back and looked at the shadow it felt odd, because I feel that shadow is closer than the original distance.

"Probably just my imagination" that's what I Think first. but, the more I noticed the shadow, I am more and more convinced that the shadows that are increasingly closer to me from a distance early "5 meter" shadow disappeared and then appeared on the other by a distance less than "3 meter" disappear again reappear on the other side , that moment, my brain works ...

1. The family no one has long hair it

2. I noticed a shadow over the long-haired girl. I can not see her face or her face.

3. no one at home except "A-chan" and a cousin who was watching television. Who is it, then?

That's when I ran. so I saw the shadow of it began to close again from a distance of less than "two meters"

I ran into the main house to the place "A-chan" and a cousin who was watching television. they were surprised to see me running scared and asked me. I immediately told everything and bring "A-chan" and cousin to the back of the house and pointed toward the dark tree. but, there's no one there.

since that time, I did not dare to play "PS 2" alone behind the house again. if no one with me. and I just found out that "heritage home grandmother" is spooky and haunted because it is not only me who hit a ghost sightings but "A-chan" also. even my favorite black dog "Blacky" every night "00:00" always howl and cowering when we approached to compose "Blacky". well, what can we do? The house was already established from the colonial era .. (lol) :)

Note: yup, that's one incident that I experienced ... sorry if not sinister or wrong?? :) in fact there are many horrific events that I experienced as I once heard a woman's cries at night, chairs ever I accidentally kicked, suddenly returned to its original position and many more. but, aside from the creepy I also have experienced things??? when I was sick, could not sleep I felt someone behind me, hugged me from behind and made me fall asleep asleep.I knew it was not my family because of my sickness that time, infectious that no one dared to approach me ... (My hunch is certainly grandmother who accompanied me) so, the thing I am sure, as long as being at home "grandmother" => as long as, I do not bother them, they do not bother me ... :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That was certainly interesting thanks for sharing... but may I say your note was much scarier...! (a pussy cat..? Yes I am!)

Well that's why my experience may not be as creepy but it sure did a number on me (again, a drama queen? well a little maybe ;) )

Anyhow, me and my little brother shared a room and sometimes when he was moody, angry or tired he would simply come and sleep in my bed. Did he love me? sure he did. I'm pretty sure that my new bigger and more comfortable bed had nothing to do with it. Really..!!

Anyway,... I was napping on my bed when I felt my little brother stepped on the bed as if jumping on it. Annoyed..? yes I was, but then decided to act like the older sibling that I was and let it go. I didn't even turn back to give him the Look. (I admit, it was very tempting but I managed. you know... expensive new comfy bed and all...). Besides I had more important things to go back to like going back to my nap, but as I was getting comfy again I heard my brother breathing funny (you know like someone who is out of breath, taking long gulps of air) so I told him to keep it down a little but he didn't. So I worked up an impressive scolding face to tell him off and kick him out to his own bed. I just added a little bounce when I turned around to make it all the more impressive when I faced him. But then guess what? the surprise was on me. NO ONE was there and I mean NO ONE. As in I was alone in our room. So I sloooooooowly turned back and chanted a mantra we all do in these kind of situations. "It is my imagination". As soon as I turned around the breathing started again right behind me. I found myself doing an impressive imitation of a scared hedge hog with the hair on the back my neck and crawled out of the bed, still hearing the loud breathing. I steadily walked out of the room and slowly closed the door behind me (yes, I am very considerate of sleeping people...not you know scared ********.) Oh...and that day I made sure to help out my brother with his homework in our room (not in the living room where he usually does his homework) and it certainly had nothing to do with my little nap incident..Honest..!!! ;)

be989630dc352bfdf6e50a1ab1e82b30.jpg

They say to never be afraid of the dark, that there was nothing there. But is it really? We instinctually fear it for a reason..because when it is dark, we are trully alone..even our shadows leave. And when it's all quiet and the ringing in our ears stop, that's when we'll begin to notice..the small sounds..around and around they'll gow and grow..until, in the dark, you're not alone anymore.

"Some of them simply stare. They do not speak, but watch.

Or they will lean over your bed."

This is a recalling of my past experiences, on two separate occasions.

The first began on a normal day, a normal evening. But once I turned off the lights and tucked myself in bed, everything normal ended. I closed my eyes. And didn't get to sleep. At least, that was what I thought. Because my sleep had been dreamless, hollow, as if I just closed my eyes and opened them again. Like blinking..only four hours passed in between.

It was dark, moonlight and stars obscured by heavy rumbling clouds -evident outside the windows near the foot of my bed. The air was cold and everything was quiet but my room felt cramped, like that unexplainable awareness of not being alone. I turned, about to get a glass of water, one foot poking out of my blankets and hanging outside the frame of my bed..and it was there.

Just a foot away.

It was tall and imposing on how it loomed over me, as if I were a patient and it a doctor. There was faint stream of streetlamp-light, but there was nothing to reflect it..no fleshy curve of a shoulder or the long smooth lines of a torso..just oppressing darkness that swallowed and eyes that glittered white. It didn't move and I didn't breathe. Then it lifted a hand..

and I gasped awake, clothes soaked in sweat and morning light a blessed relief.

The side of my neck itched. I scratched. It stung. I had a bruise there.. where the night before, I had none.

The second time was bright, lights turned on and TV playing some cartoon reruns. The evening was hot and I was in bed and when I closed my eyes, it felt like I was blinking again; falling into a hollow sleep.

But then, this time, I couldn't move.

And it was immediately evident that I wasn't alone. I could not see what it was..but I knew where: a few inches away from my right ear. I could hear it breathe, feel the hot moist air against my skin, raising unwelcome goosebumps and sending chills of fright speeding up and down my spine. But then I thought,

'
Do it.
'

Could feel my lips stretch into a smile, feel my arms tremble in anticipation. And the breathing grew heavier, ragged, as if it could somehow read my thoughts. It came close.. too close that the very hairs on my nape stood on end, enough to feel them being brushed by something but not enough for that something to actually touch my skin.

Then I fell.

It was a sudden dream, the falling.

Jerking awake, bleary eyed and sweaty, my neck was sticky.. but it didn't feel like sweat.

For my entire life, I never imagined that I dreamed something that feels so real. I forgot the term for that but it's a little related to "sleep paralysis". This dream of mine happened, I think, 2 years ago. Until now, the dream is still so clear because it was scary, it's a nightmare for me actually. I really hate horror, I don't even watch horror movies (but with very little exceptions xD) and I rarely listen to my friends who will share some horror stories. Anyways, as for my dream, here how it goes (my dream is just actually short):

I was in a dark place which is familiar to me. I just kept on walking, going somewhere in which I don't really know if I have a destination. There are few lamp posts while I am walking. I usually wear earphones when I'm out of our house but at that time I was not wearing my earphones. I soon realized that I was getting goosebumps while walking. I just ignored it, thinking it was just the wind. I still keep on walking. After some time, I saw a large tree. It was unusual because I remember that there were no huge trees yesterday when I get past here. And so, I still ignored the unusual tree, then when I got near the tree, I saw an old woman, she's wearing a white dress and not really long hair. I didn't saw her face. I was about to get past her when she suddenly moves towards me, I stopped and when I look up (i usually walk looking on the ground xD) her face was really close to mine that my whole body tensed up. She then whispered to me "don't look back" a lot of times, so of course, I was so scared that I didn't bother to look at my back and just looked at her while walking backwards and she keeps on leaning to me. After a few minutes, I found myself on my bed, reciting a prayer and sweating a lot.

After that dream, I didn't sleep throughout the day (I woke up around 4am). I can't really describe the face of the woman on my dream. Until now, I get some goosebumps every time i remember that dream. Even while I was typing, I was so scared to continue and was in doubt whether to continue or not. That's how scared I was and will be. This experience of mine was not really scary but I just want to share to you guys that this really happened. I hope I won't get nightmare later when i go to sleep. :D

I can't believe I have something to share. I have never had any experience with supernaturals and all that but I do believe in their existence even if I haven't seen or experience any. My story is actually recent, too recent tbh. It just happened yesterday and this has something to do with superstitions. Our elders always imprinted in us to believe in superstitions and for me that's fine, it's not that we have something to lose if we follow/believe them. It may be silly but I always tell myself it's better to be safe than sorry and truthfully some of them actually proved to be valid in a way.

My story starts with our neighbor who are our relatives too. They own like three dogs I think, which barking can be heard clearly from our kitchen. I don't know when it did start but one of the dogs just started to howl which puzzled and scared us at the same time. You know the difference between bark and howl and the latter really is creepy especially when it does that at night. I don't believe the dog does that for fun or because it saw some strangers since the location of the dogs' houses were located at the back of my relatives house and no guests go over there since it's kind of a dead end. There's this belief in us that when a dog howls and you can't figure why, it is because the dog is seeing something. I don't know if it's spirit or what but that's the main idea of that. Some who had that experience had their dogs sold, given away or killed in some instances. Cruel I know but that's how some do it here. But it seems my relatives didn't share the same belief because no one did something about the dog and yesterday when my younger brother heard it, we were talking in the kitchen and that same moment the dog started to howl again, he said that someone is going to die. I was really surprised and creeped out. I told him where did he get the idea and he said it was a superstition. So the howling of the dogs meant two things, either it is seeing things or a sign that someone's going to die. I don't know what to make of it but I was scared because even if it's only a saying, I don't want anyone to die. When the dog started to howl again, I did a silly thing. I actually yelled at it and asked it what is its problem and then I proceeded to call the cats (there are lots of homeless cats prowling here and they kept coming back because we feed them but we don't formally adopt them), for the purpose that the dog will get distracted but it didn't. I only got the cats to cluster outside the kitchen. So I gave up on it. It continued to howl every now and then as the night came and when I heard it again I tried to call for the cats again just to see if it will stop but my efforts were futile. Some time last night, a news came that my Aunt who owns that howling dog was hospitalized and I was shocked. I don't want to associate it with the dog's howling and the superstition but I have to admit that I think it was related. Then a couple of hours later, my Uncle (someone who resides somewhere, not my Aunt's husband) called our house and told us that our Aunt who is in the hospital is in a kind of critical condition. It was so surprising, I don't know what to feel at that moment but I prayed for my Aunt. Before I sleep, I had to go to the bathroom(which is beside the kitchen) and on my way, I smelled something fragrant. I looked around but there's nothing to give off that smell because the only thing around me that time was a small bin and the dirty clothes hamper which is impossible to create such odor. There's also this superstition here that if someone you know (a relative or someone close to you) will die or is dying, they sometimes tend to make their presence known to you before they die. The most common that I've heard is you'll feel a cold breeze embracing you or something that I have experienced, that smell. They usually say that the smell is related to the deceased but since I haven't seen or talked to my Aunt for so long, I don't know if that is maybe the perfume she's using and also I don't want to jump to conclusions. So I proceeded to the bathroom and when I got out, the smell was gone. It was a bit disconcerting but I decided not to think of it. And just this morning, we've received the news that my Aunt passed away. I don't even know how to react or feel but my heart was hollowed. As I write this, it's already a few hours since that news but the dog haven't howled even for a single time. I don't know what to make of it but I really do believe in suerpstition more so that I have experienced it firsthand. I still have to go to the wake and I am preparing myself that I might smell that sweet fragrant again.

can I just have this cool black username, it's fine if I don't get the green spooked rank. :')

Here's my story by the way.

In the previous Halloween obscured chaps, I've stated my uncanny ability to do astral projection. Some were experts about it but I'm still a novice and I don't partake of honing such cursed skill.

It was last year, previous job when I was still working on the field. I'd get to stay and rent a space to hit the sack since the place was too far from my hometown. It had vast mountains, less structures, a rural area with lots of mango trees and huge Acacia trees. Rich with oxygen and serenity, I'd decided to really like the place. Less people, add that. Completely opposite to the noisy urban city I lived.

But my opinion change after that horrifying night. I knew the place was haunted, I ain't scared of ghosts coz' of those scarring experiences before but this one really got the gold.

I've already rent a place and it wasn't really bad, a water bed and a huge room that could fill 50 people. It had relics and holy pictures attached to the wall and an old huge cabinet like Narnia's. What alarmed me the most was the huge mirror beside the cabinet. I HATE MIRRORS PERIOD

I always cover it with my bathroom towel but I don't know what came into me that night that I didn't place the cloth. Maybe I was tired and that was my excuse that once I lay down the wavy bed (lol I hate water beds it made me sea sick) I immediately slept like a baby.

Then there goes the usual dream where I was staring at the entirety of the room, I stood up and saw my body laying ungracefully, still sleeping at the water bed. I knew it there and then that I was astral projecting. I walked a strict meter away from my body, in fear that someone might possess it while I was inspecting the room.

The room was well lit, except by the half-open door that lead to a pit abyss of darkness. Stupid bravery surged through me as I walked towards the mirror. I made a breath of relief when I just saw my own reflection on it. You see the mirror was completely adjacent to the half-opened door smudged with darkness.

What almost made me leap was a white figure dashing from the reflection of the door that made me turn to the door's direction just to find all the blackness empty. That was the mistake I realized when I turned back to the mirror just to see a woman behind me. I squeak lamely as I placed my hand on my chest, I felt that I did 100 somersaults. She wasn't really ghostly looking just a bit pale, she wore a white night gown, her long black hair cascading behind her back.

She was talking but for the life of me I couldn't hear what she was saying. She kept on talking, waving her hands and frustration welled on her when she noticed that I couldn't understand her one bit as I nodded my head vehemently on her, through the reflection.

That was when she went hysterical and again my heart rate increased as I saw her grabbing her hair out of frustration, her shouts were incoherent and then she disappeared behind me.

The lights decided to go flicker on and off then completely shut for a second, I blindly rushed to my body but didn't return in it as when I return in it I'll be fully awake and my curiosity always lead me to the worst.

I shouted when the lights opened, I mean who wouldn't? The woman that was behind me in the mirror was currently located at the center of the room, levitated by a cord wire attached to her neck. She was completely hanged in there and I just stared at her hopelessly, her body swaying back and forth. It was unearthly horrifying, she was making choking sounds still shouting incoherent words towards me, her neck went purple. That's the time I decided I had enough and scrambled back to my body.

I dared not to cry as I placed my hand on my mouth. The light that I refused to turn off when I sleep turned off and I scrambled stupidly at the switch trying to turn it on.

That was not funny and that was the reason I tried so hard not to do astral projections, that I always prayed to God not to let that happen again. It was a scarring experience, you can't just watch a woman being hanged in there and do nothing. Did that happen to her? was it her past? Was it just a projection she wanted me to see? I don't know.

So I relayed this message to the previous owner of the room which was my coworker. We had swapped areas and he was the culprit of suggesting that house. He just laughed it off, he admitted he had an affinity of seeing those things, a third eye which I didn't possessed. I mean I was kind of angry that he was laughing before I started the whole story it's as if he knew it'll happen to me since he knew that I could astral.

"Let me guess, a woman in a silky white night gown?" My mouth was wide open as he said that. My coworker said that he just saw that woman standing at the door, sometimes in front of the mirror but he never knew what really happened to her. He never saw her hanging at the ceiling like I did.

He also said that he wasn't afraid of ghosts because some of them needed the help of the living, they wanted us to pray for their souls to rest in peace .

And in prayers she goes.

Not all too scary, but i dont really experience scary things, cuz im the biggest coward ever. Anyway, this happened only a week ago. I was staying at a friends place and the whole time i had that feeling of being in a dream. Well i have that sometimes, nothing special. Anyway, in the evening i was calling some friends and just talking and then went to get ready for bed. But when i looked in the mirror, 14 year old me looked back. I havent changed a lot since then, but i had nearly black hair, nd some minor other things. Even after staring a whille nothing changed. Note that that was exactly how i looked before a certain incident where i could have died. In any case i tried calling my friend again, and send a picture of myself, but the number didnt exist. Even though i had just been talking with him.

Now nothing else happened, i went to sleep and the next morning everything was back to normal =~=

Well here we go.

It's happened when i was a child. I didnt remember how old i was. I was looking for my mom. back then it's almost midnight. Since i cant found my mom at my house im go outside to searched her. I saw someone with white clothes (shirt and normal short pants) pass by not to far away from me. So i followed her. When i turn to followed her there's nothing. No one. It's my aunt house that's why i followed it since i thought it was my mom who visit my aunt for something. But there's no one. It's so quiet. My aunt house is dark since it's almost midnight seems everyone is sleep. So i shrug it off and go back to my house and at the same time my mom back from the opposite direction i go. I asked her where's she been? She said she just need bought something from store. Well that's it hahahaha nothing scary. Sorry theehee

Ugh....this is...I don't know. It's not really all that good, but here's mine...

Shadow Ghosts

shadow-photography-3.jpg

Ever see something in the corner of your eye?

Even feel like someone is following you?

Whatever you do, don't look.

For the longest time, I asked to walk home from school. It wasn't until I was in High School that I was allowed that privilege. But when I was able to, I enjoyed every walk home. I would plug my headphones in, and press play on my CD Player. Every walk home, I enjoyed, I appreciated it, and took those moments to decompress and get over the day. I also enjoyed and appreciated the alone time I had before my parents came home from work.

I would do various things, homework, clean, play video games, or play with my dog. All the days I walked home, it was the same, and it was enjoyable. But as I enjoyed these walks, I became more aware of the world around me. I paid more attention to people who walked behind me, or around me.

I paid attention to the shadows and sensations I felt behind me. Most of the time it was nothing, or the person went into another direction. All was fine, or so I thought.

There came a point where I started to have these sensations in my own home. Though, I chalked it up to it being an old house. I had come home, dropped my stuff on the floor and headed for the kitchen to get some water. The sun was out and I could hear the birds, and sounds of the afternoon, my dog was running around happily since I came home.

As I walked past the family to go to the kitchen I paused, there was a moment, a moment where I wanted to turn around, either because I forgot something, or because I wanted to get something, whatever the reason, I turned to head back to the living room.

But as I did, I noticed something, it was a shadow, a ghost, or a trick of my mind. Whatever it was, there was a figure, a figure that managed to vanish from my sight. But not until I was able to get a peak. A peak of a man, a man, dressed in a white suit.

My mind reeled, as I stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

What was that?

Did I really see that?

That couldn't be real.

It's a trick.

All of these thoughts rolled around in my mind as I went back to what I had intended on doing. But it wasn't long until the feelings passed, and I went on with my afternoon. Eventually forgetting about the shadow all together.

Up until the day I moved, I would frequently be followed by this, Man in White as I called him. But only in the house, never outside. I would feel him follow me, and I would only catch glimpses of him in his pure white suit.

Always in the corner of my eye, never once getting confronted by this shadow. I was the only one in the house who saw this shadow, to the point that I thought he would follow me when I moved. But once I was settled into my new house, the shadows stopped. To this day, I don't know who he was, what he was, or what he wanted. All I knew was, The Man in White was gone.

Here's my story :>

tumblr_nr62mjO5u01u2dzt6o1_400.png

I still remember that night clearly.

I was staying up late to finish my assignments.

It was around 2 o'clock at midnight. I was rushing because the due date was tomorrow.

It was that time when I heard a sound that is similar to when you throw rocks or any solid at the window. Upon hearing the clashing sound, I stopped writing and turned my head. I pull away the curtain to see if that was a cat or something. I soon went back to continue my assignments after realizing that it might just be my own imagination.

I sighed when the sounds were not stopping, and thinking that I might been stressful.

After 1 hour which was around 3, I finally completed my assignments. I stretched a bit and proceeding to sleep. Before I jumped onto my bed, I walked towards the window then shut the curtains.

Just then, a tiny pebble came at the window's direction. I got shocked and opened the window. I thought that it might be just the strong gust of wind causing it. (Stupid me)

I regretted looking out the window. I absolutely mean it.

There was a black shadow next to the tree which opposite my house. My heart was thumping very fast and I got goosebumps from it. I stood there for a few minutes staring at the shadow.

I know something was wrong when the shadow was moving. I stepped back a little when I saw the shadow's owner slowly approaching my house. The man looked up and saw me.

I quickly slammed the window and shut the curtain because the man was smiling. His smile was so creepy that I cried. I ran to my parent's room and told them about it, and they dialed the security guards and my neighbors.

Apparently that man was just a drunkard, who doesn't know what he was doing. He apologized to me and not soon, my family and I moved to another place.

Since that day, I wouldn't dare to open my window without any specific reasons. I only open my window during daytime.

My story goes back to when I was 12. I was walking to the bus early in the morning around 6:30AM for school. That day was a cold autumn morning in October. To add suspense it was also foggy.

The bus arrived shorty after I got to the stop.

At this point, I was already on the bus and I saw something walking perpendicular to the bus. I didn't think too much of it until it got closer.

It was a ghost. A ghost.

It walked close enough to the bus and then disappeared. I didn't see its legs, I could tell that he was marching and he was wearing an 18th century uniform.

I am a believer and as I am writing this my lamp just turned off. -__-

Spooky scary skeletons~ This is my favorite time of the year! Candy, pumpkin foods and scary stories... Here is my real scary story.

Spooky scary skeleton:

sOhgJ55.gif

My personal scary story:

I suffered from night terrors as a child, many times, I would wake up and just immediately start running. On several occasions, I would go as far as to run out of my house. Whoever was awake, my mother or father, they would run after me, but by the time I got out of the house and stopped running, I came back to my full senses. Not entirely but enough to keep myself from running to who knows where. I always questioned "why me" like anyone would. I never really understood what it meant to have night terrors because they aren't explained too well by doctors. I'm not mentally ill, or not that I know of, so I kept on wondering WHY it was me to suffer from night terrors.

You might wonder what they were about, those "dreams" but they weren't dreams to me. When I experienced it, there technically wasn't anything in them. These dreams would be me in bed, laying faced up or to the wall (whichever way I went to bed that night), but the thing about them that terrified me enough to break in cold sweats and sometimes run was the feeling of a presence watching me. Not just the average tale of believing someone is watching you... The absolute magnitude of pressure I felt over this... It terrified me. I couldn't move at all. Maybe a twitch of the finger, but otherwise, I couldn't even look around to see if it was my imagination. I didn't want to know what was watching me. If someone or something had enough power to make me fear just it's gaze, I don't want to see the origin.

But the thing was. I never did. Whenever I was to break free of paralysis, I would avoid looking around the room~ or as I mentioned before, I would just start running away from whatever it was. Until it was different one day... And it kind of makes me teary to remember this because I'm so scared of it happening again just by recalling it...

While it was happening one time, around the age of 10, I had the feeling that the "overseer" lunged at me for real and I jumped out of bed, I ducked, I glanced into the room, and I cried, running out of the house farther than I had done before. Like when something is thrown at you and it's your reflex to get out of the way... It was like that, but I felt as if my life was on the line. I didn't see what was coming at me, but when I looked back after ducking, I saw something that shouldn't have been there. In the darker corner of my room, I saw a form in it. It was black, there were no details, but the form that took place in the refuge of that dark spot was almost as tall as my ceiling. I didn't even process that until after my dad calmed me down. Horror wiped the color out of me, my dad was afraid I was having some kind of illness come over me, I even stopped crying because my head was flooding with absolute confusion and sickly dread.

To get a short glimpse at what was watching me this whole time, I couldn't sleep unless I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. I refused to know what might happen if I didn't dodge it's lunge, or if I didn't run fast enough. Whatever it was, it felt real. I know it was just a night terror, but I really do have a feeling something awful might have happened to me had I not reacted.

I was so scared to sleep and be in my room when it was dark.

After that though, I didn't experience that again until... maybe when I was 16? But It was so much more different. And Its very personal so I'll just leave it at this-!

.HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

It began when I was living down in Dunedin - New Zealand. I had originally moved down there to be with someone, but we broke up and I was going through alot. So I decided to move back up to Blenheim, and stayed at my uncles house.

When I first got there, he warned me about the houses past, and some of the spiritual things that have happened there, such as shadows moving around the house, and that his flatmate had woken up early one morning, to find a figure looming over him.

My uncle at the time, was staying with my nana because she was extremely ill and could not look after herself, so I had his room to myself. He then took me out to the garage and showed me some things that had appeared on the wall, it was if it had been burnt into the wall, was certainly not paint.

But of course, being the optimist that I was, and still am I thought nothing of his story, or the strange drawings in the garage wall, and so I moved in.

A week had passed, and I started noticing things. Such as shadows out the corner of my eye, again I thought nothing of it. Another couple of days passed, before I started hearing noises at night coming from the kitchen, but every time I would go into the kitchen, there was no one, or nothing there that explained it. At this point my Uncles flatmate had already moved out for reasons unknown, so I had this house all to myself.

From here things started getting stranger, and I begun to get paranoid, this continued for a couple more weeks, shadows, banging sounds at night, and the feeling of being watched.

A few weeks had passed now, and I had gone out drinking with a friend, so I told him about all the weird shit that had been happening, about the stories my uncle had told me before I had moved in. So I invited him around after we come back from town, but he didn't want to even go near the place.

The next night things had gotten worse, there were warm, and cold spots down the hallway and kitchen, and everytime I ran into one of these spots, the hair on my neck would stand up, and my skin would prickle up with goosebumps.

I remember that one day, during a nice bright sunny day I went to pet the next door neighbors dogs through the fence. Now you have to understand that these dogs were always friendly, would always come bounding up to the fence for snuggles, and pets. But they would not go near me. They simply stood at a distance, looking behind me at the front door, like something was there.

It was that same very night that things escalated to it's worse point. I had stayed up most of the night because I was afraid of turning off the light and going to bed, but I was so tired, and could not stand being up anymore. So I went off to my room, shut the door, and turned off the light.

I was slowly starting to fall asleep when it happened. The bed begun to shake, at first I thought "Oh, earthquake, great" But it continued, I begun to realize that it was only the bed that was shaking, and that it was shaking in a way that could not be possible. Upon that realization, I shot out of bed, and went to someone els's house for the night.

the next two nights after this, it happened again. So theres no way it could even be possible that it was an earthquake, all doubt had been erased from my mind

After those three incidents I told my uncle about it, so he came around to check things out. He said that the place felt awful, that the atmosphere was like it was when he was having these problems. So he took me around to a friends place, who just so happened to be someone who can purify places. I don't quite know how to describe what she did/was but she offered to Purify the place, but in the meantime I had to stay out of the house.

That very night that I spent in her house, I could still see shadows even her house. I was so paranoid by now, i didnt know if I was just imagining it or not. I remember going out to her kitchen because I could not sleep, and her kitchen tap was oozing water everywhere. I must have woken her up, because she came out to check on me, and I asked her if her sink had ever done that and she replied with a no.

In the end she purified the place, but it took two attempts for it to work. So the process was a long one. She informed that she believed that there were a couple of entitys in the house. One was a harmless spirit, and the other a Demon. Even looking back now, I still try to come up with rational explanations for my experiences there. but one thing is for certain, I was petrified.

I was attending a burial ceremony at night, and on my way back from the cementerý in one of the roads, I had a feeling that something was behind me like 30 yards away between the tombs, I turn my head around and I saw a lion glowing like a ghost, my heart skip a bit, I did a double check and it was gone, but I still remember the experiance in vivid details.

onion2 :cuteonion43: onionn7 onion13