• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• chiakaiyuki

• Minku

• mewkiki11

the patch doesn't work! the extracting thing comes out but not the window after that. all the stuff came out too but the patch doesn't do anything after the extracting! help

@ chiakaiyuki

when exactly do you get that error? when you click on install or before that? could you place the pic in a bigger size? :)

It was about 0.20 on your video guide, 80% of the bottom blue bar... (not good at explaining)

and I'm not sure if a biger pic will help, since the Japanese wasn't working either, though it normaly does....

Pic:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I wanted to see the pic bigger cause I wasn't sure if the text was in japanese or in that... well... those random characters lol do you have the Japanese installed for non-unicode programs?

No, I dont think so... it says I need a CD to install that, which I don't have.... *fails* Any way you can know whats wrong without the words? If not I'll have to try something else.

@ chiakaiyuki

I think the problem is the lack of Japanese support, that's why I was asking. as far as I see you're using Windows XP, right?

we'll make it work somehow :p I'll help you further in pms cause I don't want we to spam the thread :D

• Like 1

for some reason i cant setup the 1.2 patch thingy... which doesnt allow me to install the english patch.... do u kno why this is??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it doesn't works =/ I've deleted that ''open.avi'' crap and installed Japanese for non-unicode programs but I'm still getting that main system error ._.

Can somebody help me please T_T?

• 2 months later...

Hiii. Imm trying to install and did the whole silver chaos thingy. Now when installing the 1.2 glitch patch thing. I press it and a little box comes up. and disappears. and loads for a couple seconds and nothing pops up. the game plays but without the 1.2 n english... u knowww cant really play ^^ sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I downloaded it, but I must have done something wrong. When I open the folders, (I use Final Torrent, but not very well. I only got it yesterday.) they're all empty. Help?

This may be a dumb question, but what sort of program do I need to extract the torrent file? I've never downloaded from a torrent before haha