Old Friends, Older Secrets(yellow&pigeon [+18])

YellowPerch

Ken had started the game, but found no interest in actually playing it. Hence the reason why it was still on the menu screen and he Ken was just staring at it. He had thought he heard a thump, as if something had hit the wall or onto the floor. But when he looked around the room he couldn't find anything. Figuring it was nothing he had turned around to this time actually going to play the game.

But just as he did so a phone began to ring. He listened for a moment and was about to go and get Matt's phone to see who was calling. But as he found the phone and realized it wasn't ringing he looked up just as the ringing died.

He was curious about why there would be a second phone and made his way to the area the ringing was coming from. As soon as he had, the phone started again. Ken couldn't help but let his curiosity get to him and began digging through the dresser in where he found the ringing coming from. He picked the black phone and answered it. "Hello?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Kotorichan

The person on the phone was breathing heavily, an older man with a gruff voice. "Mathew, listen, I don't have long." He started immediately, speaking over Ken. "The meeting was a setup." There was the sound of shouting and a gunshots in the background. "Mother fuckers shot me in the gut, you gotta get over here right away." There was a low groan of pain from the man, his breath quickening in pain.

Ken frowned at the heavy breathing on the other teens of the phone. "Du-" he was cut off by a man with a raspy voice. What the hell did he mean by 'it was a setup'? The phone call escalated with loud yelling and gunshots in the background. "The fu-" the voice quickened his breath, concerning Ken. "Hey man, you alright?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What? Who the fuck're you?" The man's voice began to sound panicked at the realization that he wasn't talking to Mat. "What the fuck've you done to Matthew?" He sounded as if he was accusing Ken of doing something to the other male, as if the phone had been taken by force. "Put him on the phone you-" He suddenly went silent, although his breathing was still present.

"Hey, I didn't do anything. The guys still here, I can even get-" the man on the other line cut him off, demanding to speak to Matt. Ken was going to go get him when the line went quiet. "Uh, hello?" He could still hear the breathing of the man on the other end. But the silence creeped him out. He turned his body around as if heading to find Matt. Something about this call was worrying him. Of course, he'd probably also have to explain why he was snooping around Matt's room. But that conversation, he decided, could wait.