• Tsubakihime

• Balmong

Bad habit huh.

I have plenty ._.

Net, Coffee, Smoke, Drink, Cursing, Pervert,

I care much but I don't(hard to explain),

Honesty is sometimes a crime. ((:

• Like 1

I'm straight to the point. Well not actually a bad habbit.. Hmmm. Biting nails, having my room all messy again, eating too much, but also getting obsessed to easily.. I love to stare at people from a distance.. I'm a creep o.o I'm also very too clingy when it comes to being close, especially with family and friends. Hugging too much and holding their arms.. Well, that's it. e.e I'm such a teen T_____T

Being often perveted, thinking about sex and extremely dirty fantasies when I'm stressed or when I have some free time alone rabbit2

It's even difficult for me to eat a banana normally, everytime since childhood, even before I knew what it seemed like, I've eaten it as if giving a bj

And when I'm very relaxed or had a little alcohol, I'm way too cuddly

:cuteonion57:

Ah, that's right, I almost always have another stomach for sweets...it's scary

@gin, if that's what you'll die from, you're a lucky person :p

When I'm stressed, I start to flirt around and jump into verbal brisker with someone has sharp tongue. I'm childish and too straight forwards.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
awe you stole mine...looks like I gotta put something different down then ^^

my bad habit is, I cut myself and I want to die. >////>;

, oi, that's not funny! Don't you dare to eliminate any innocent pervert from the earth's surface (by innocent I meant not criminal-pervert...at least I hope you're not)

today, my school called the cops to take me to a mental hospital for bein suicidal. but i ended up at my theripist and bein put on meds . ~. also, im sorta innocent o///3//o -covers butt-

, I also often lose patience, but I hate waiting for something. I'm often earlier than an arranged time for anything, so that's my fault, but when I have to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes after an arranged time, i'm going crazy

, tell your therapist to put you to yaoiotaku forum for at least two hours a day...that should make your suicidal mood disappear :) ...how can someone leave the world with so many nice things :D

foxy3

BAHAHAHAA xD my therapist told me to live life so i can go to college and have sex with a bunch of guys x//D

My bad habits:

1. When I cry I can not stop unless I fall asleep.

2. I always lick and bite my lips and it is very, very embarrassing and disgusting.

3. When I lost something or I get mad, I do not yell, but I tend to destroy things.

4. When I laugh, I can not stop laughing and if I manage to stop it, I will make an expression like nothing happened. It's like I have a Dissociative Personality Disorder. [but I do not have, I swear.]

5. I am always clueless with so many things that I have or haven't encountered before just like when I first came here, I do not know what to do and I do not understand some terms so I ask tons and tons of questions and I feel like some people are sick of answering my questions.

6. When I thought I did something bad, I apologize as much as I want until I feel relieved and until someone tells me I sound annoying because I apologize too much.

7. There are times when I can not get rid of saying Ms or Mr, sir or ma'am or Madame. Old habits never die easily so if the gender of the person I am talking to [except talking in person, face to face] is unclear, I can not mention their names and if those are removed, I feel different.

8. I always glare.

etc...

I posted here before but there are just so many so what I wrote above are the major uncontrollable habits I have that I can not easily remove.

Thank you.

, well, try to. That someone will be veeeery happy to be your first i think

:cuteonion50:

yea lol i hope suu x3 in the meantime im training my kisses and bj skills!!! >'//////

, I hope you have enough bananas :D...btw, did you already train your tongue? Give a few tips to increase movement up. Some people say my tongue is like a different organism residing in my mouth, that's how it moves sometimes :p, but i still can't touch my nose with the tip of my tongue

:cuteonion57:

My tongue isnt very long! ugh i wanna make out with someone with a long tongue, i wish i had a long tongue xD give me some tips? c: (not for growing out my tongue, i dont this thats possable lul)

• 2 weeks later...

My bad habit is not being very social. I try to, but I get froze up and don't know what to say.

• 2 weeks later...

: It's not a bad habit really, dear. Speaking less can mean that it has a little chance for you to make error in speaking. Btw, I heard that there was the Tornato at Texas a few days ago. How are you, My dear?

i dunno, my last post here is probably gone, but my bad habit of staring at someone while eating, i made them uncomfortable..