Your Bad Habit..

현애

I think most of member have a bad habit right?...

so i have 1 very bad habit..my bad habit is i like to cursing people around me...T.T. i know it's really not good habit.but i cannot handle it.

so everybody want to share Bad habit?..you can post it here n___n

• Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Tsubakihime

• Balmong

I'm too direct... I ask persons soo many things (and private things) even if I don't know them too well and many get uncomfortable... but I can't help it :leaf8:

• Like 4

I used to always fight with my cousin each time she was coming to me :Red_fox5:

But now we don't fight anymore. This was just one bad habit... I have many:leaf5:

• Like 1

Uff, my bad habit is that I'm too shy around certain persons whom I don't know.

And at the same time I can bee really open and sociable with other strangers!

(to be more exact: I have the same bad havit as animegirl - I do ask question too directly...)

Yeah moreover, I curse a looooooo~t while beeing in a bad mood!

In the morning I'm always angry, too (because after waking up I need around 30 minutes to truly wake up.. xD)

Yes, more bad habits?... hmm...

Ah, right. I do say my opinion always directly - even though it might hurt people (but I like it if someone is sincere with me so I try to be sincere with them.. ^^)

Hm, I'm also a person who can be reaaaally anoying if I don't have the pleasure to do something... (I always nagg in those situations..)

I guess that's enough Oo

I have too many bad habits..

I could talk about 4 days about all of them but then there wouldn't be any people who like me. xD

• Like 2

Bad habits.. well I drink to many energy drinks, but I just quit smoking. Not that I have a problem with that, since I don't feel the abstinence when quitting, it's just a bad habit that I sometimes do, when having to many things to worry about.

I'm very talkative when I wake up with someone, and I really need to remember most people usually needs at least 10 min before I start to tell them a whole lifestory and blabbering away :cuteonion53:

I see that some of you think that being direct and telling your opinion is a bad habit, I see it as the opposite. I'm direct, honest and speak my mind, and I wish more people would do the same, and not being so superficial because they are afraid to speak their minds.. even tho I know it's probably hard for some to be like that :)

@Angel0fS!n: I don't think I would call it a bad habit.. a good one if it made you happy and feel good maybe :)

• Like 2

When I start laughing I can't stop and it's quite emberrassing.... :cuteonion53:

@ EmiZea

Congrats for quitting smoking! :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 2

Bad habit??? Hmmm, i used to fantasise about someone.... So is this consider as a bad habit for you?

a lil bit...i got same problem too T.T

Smoking.... unfortunately I'm not that lucky as EmiZea to be able to quit it :cuteonion53:

wah ...it's not good for your healthy..i'm before this also smoking..but i'm quit..

hmmm...I have a bad habit of grinding my teeth when I'm stress and I also bite my tongue sometimes in those types of situations

• Like 1

When I start laughing I can't stop and it's quite emberrassing.... :cuteonion53:

Yeah, i have this kind of bad habit too, even worse i love to laugh out loud:msn_red_fox 2:msn_red_fox 2

• Like 1

hmmm...I have a bad habit of grinding my teeth when I'm stress and I also bite my tongue sometimes in those types of situations

hey hey..>

it's very dangerous...biting the tongue can............make you....die..@@

I'm too lazy sometimes :hamtaro-005 (18):

And I'm shy too:3onion15: but I'm trying to change that:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

i don't want to admit this, but i'll say it.

when ever my mom is answering a question i jus asked her,i start to talk over her sometimes

also, after someone tells me something that i should keep quiet about, i accidentally say it or almost say it.

lately i've been keeping my mouth shut

but i have to work on not talking over my mother

she gets pissed when i do that

i have the worst bad habit in the world :cuteonion24: