Beware of the Goddess (fruity x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Kaito vanished out back and found a wine he didn't use to often. He came back out to make the girls what they wanted but found they were gone along with Theo. The young male felt absolutely crushed. So he really did go with them... Kaito should have known, why would he think that he could possibly compete against two women like that? It seemed he really couldn't think of the prince as being his exclusively... what possessed him to think that was able to actually happen....?

The blue-haired male now had to push away the pain that was erupting from his heart as well as the pain shooting through his stomach. Kaito just wanted to cry as he swept up the prince's silver and began cleaning away the glasses. His boss came in from a meeting across town and saw what a mess Kaito was in. Instantly, he took over what the boy basically finished and told him to go home and take a few days off. He even gave the young male a wad of cash. They had made serious profit tonight and he didn't mind paying Kaito to stay home. After all, he was the hardest working bartender and clearly needed some medical help.

Not wanting to go, Kaito went to protest but his boss pushed him out the door and said he'd see the boy starting next week. The blue-haired boy went home feeling utterly defeated and went straight to bed when he got home. Of course, his mom was incredibly concerned but wanted to tell him that she and his sister found jobs making clothes and hats. That news had to wait until morning.

[/hr]

For the next couple, Kaito remained completely bedridden. He just found it impossible to actually get up or do anything with his life. He ate even less than usual and his mom began to get extremely worried. She even went so far as to call his boss and say that he came down with a terrible illness and couldn't be anywhere near the bar. The boss allowed it and encouraged him go get better. However, what happened next was really the icing on Kaito's terrible world.

Kaito finally got to see a doctor when his mom thought he was possessed. He was getting a bulge in the belly even though he wasn't eating. When the doctor mistook him for a girl because he said he was pregnant, his mom was convinced a witch cursed the poor boy and refused to let that curse in her house.

That night, Kaito was kicked out of his house and when he begged for forgiveness even though he had no idea what happened, she threw salt at him like he was a demon. The boy ran off towards the forest and going to the lake to pray for help.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• fruity

Go to lake now.

The same night, that voice resounded in the prince's head. It woke him up and he couldn't go back to sleep. It was the Goddess' voice, the first time she spoke to him after spending three days trying to get her appear again. The urging was strong, so all he could do now was to obey the voice. Taking a long dark cloak with him, Theo went out of his main bedroom to the main gate, not caring when the guards asked him where they wanted to go.

Having too much energy from spending lazy days, he ran as soon as he got into the woods and appearing just before the lake. However, what awaited him was someone he (didn't, couldn't) want to see.

"Kaito...?" Theo called, approaching the male while removing the hood to his cloak. "What are you doing here...?"

Oh, he's been crying for help. Yaaaawn~

Theo gasped and he turned around to the lake, to see the Goddess once again floated above the water. "You..." he grunted. "Why haven't you appeared when I called?!"

Hey, giving you that blessing made me tired, okay? I wouldn't have appeared if not for that poor boy you fucked and got the short end of the stick. I figured waiting for you would be the easiest though. Why don't you explain something to him? Hmmmm?

"Explain what?!" The prince refused to acknowledge that and stood up, yelling at the Goddess. "Just take responsibility!"

Oh that's rich coming from you.

The Goddess crossed her arms. Even though she hadn't moved her lips since the first time he showed up, Kaito should be able to hear her as well.

Tell him, o' princeling. He deserves to know.

Kaito was crying, on his knees and begging for help from the goddess when he heard a familiar voice called out his name. He nearly gave himself whiplash from turning so face, eyes puffy and tears streaming down his face. The male sniffled but most of all, he looked horrified. He didn't even manage to hear the goddess the first time as he coward away trying to avoid Theo and tried not to show him what was happening.

"Please don't look at me..." he begged. Kaito felt so ashamed and he had already been rejected by Theo once and now he was being rejected by his mother. The boy definitely felt deflated and at complete rock bottom. He didn't need anything else bad to happen... Not tonight.

Of course, Kaito was quickly distracted by Theo talking to himself... nope... Looking over, the boy saw the Goddess floating above the water. He gasped and stared in complete admiration. He watched the two go back and forth and it seemed to get more and more cryptic. The only thing Kaito was sure of was the fact that it was about him. Other than that who knew what they were going on about.

"What is happening? Theo, please, tell me what she's talking about!" He begged for the prince to explain what was happening. "Wait... does this have to do with..." he whispered the last part to himself as his hand moved over his stomach where he had the pregnant bump.

'This can't be happening... what is going on?' Kaito thought to himself. 'I have to calm down and think...' Nope, hysteria. Kaito couldn't stop crying more and more. He felt a half an inch tall and completely rejected. Did the goddess put this curse on him? It was going to make everyone hate him.

Theo couldn't face himself, let alone approaching Kaito who seemed afraid of him. I am a monster, he thought upon that rejection. The further conversation he had with the Goddess, the more he tried to deny it. Theo shook his head, he still didn't want to face that it was real. But Kaito's voice snapped him back. Even though he didn't want to, the prince couldn't help but to look at the other male.

That was when he had a clear look on what condition Kaito was in. Broken down and tattered, and his face completely lost the warmth that he so readily offered to Theo on both instances they saw each other. "Kaito..." he said slowly, but still unsure of what he should be doing.

You did that to the poor soul.

"Shut up!" he yelled at the Goddess, who just wore a stony expression, not even being bothered by Theo lashing out to her. He wanted to demand the Goddess but Kaito's condition tugged at his heartstring to do something about.

Finally, he decided to step away from the lake and approached Kaito. Removing his robe, he put that around the small male. "Why are you so cold?" Theo couldn't stop himself from asking. Kaito was supposed to be warm. Not this shivering and broken, crying hysterically. It broke Theo's heart, and he had the urge to just wrap his arms around Kaito, but he didn't. It was his fault, so he didn't have the right to do so.

"Just... I apologize, okay?!" he yelled towards the lake. "It's my fault for disturbing you, so can you just take that away from him?!"

I could but it will kill you. Don't you remember? Your life forces are already shared. One that doesn't have a material body will not have a life force. Then yours will be zapped and then nada, you too will be gone, leaving an empty shell you call body.

Theo paled. Dying was the furthest thing in his agenda. "Just... you're a Goddess, could you undo the curse?"

How rude to call it a curse. I'm giving you the Blessing, you know?

"That's not the point, I---"

You haven't explained anything to the poor boy. Anyway, I can't hold this appearance much longer. Bye now, I'll leave the two of you~

The Goddess cut him and disappeared, and along with it, the blood draining sensation returned to him in full force. His teeth were clattering as he curled down squatting, trying to keep his body warmth within, if there was anything left. But he looked at Kaito, who was clearly the victim to all of this.

"Kaito... I... I apologize..." he managed to say. If only everything could be fixed with an apology.

Kaito's whole body had gone cold and everything seemed to be going to hell. He couldn't understand what was going on and Theo approached him, crouching down before him. The boy hated showing this side of himself but didn't reject the prince's advances. Theo and the Goddess continued their spat while the blue-haired boy just shivered feeling like ice. His limps were numb and he didn't think he could even bend his fingers or wiggle his toes.

The prince was being kind and clearly, the goddess did curse Kaito with a child that seemed to be connected to Theo directly. Maybe it wasn't his fault after all... but how could it have been the prince's fault... What did he do?! He was feeling miserable to the point he was so cold his jaw seemed frozen shut. When Theo asked why he was so cold, Kaito looked at the ground thinking he'd be rejected because the main reason he met the prince was because he had a very warm body.

Kaito had been cursed... but not the way his mom thought, by a witch. The blue-haired male had actually been cursed by a Goddess... How strange. He never did anything to offend her and yet, he was left in this sorry state.

When Theo was apologizing, Kaito finally stopped the hysteria and, while he was still crying, he managed to wipe most of the tears and talk. "Y-you should head hope... It's cold so you should go warm by the f-fire..." Kaito forced the words out. He grabbed at the robe and pulled it off giving it back to Theo. He smiled, still shivering and feeling terrible. "I promise, I won't let this baby die... Because.... I-I don't want you to die..." Kaito said rubbing his belly ever so slightly.

After, Kaito stood up but after everything that happened tonight as well as everything that has been happening, including not eating, it all caught up to him and the blue-haired boy's knees caved and he passed out falling onto his side and remaining completely unconscious. He'd been losing sleep and now he was out like a light..

"Kaito!" The prince hurried, but still didn't make it in time as the other male fell down. He held Kaito's body, and they were both just as cold as the other. There was a scent of summer lingering in the area surrounding them, but he felt like being deep in winter, both him and Kaito. "I don't deserve your kindness..." Theo murmured.

He wrapped Kaito tighter in his cloak then lifted him up. Kaito was so thin, even thinner than when they met the first time. The prince cringed as he thought about Kaito's words. So the boy had known that he was pregnant? Of course, anyone could put two and two together. "I'm sorry..." he said, wishing that one of them was warm enough for the other.

It took him longer than expected to reach the manor. He entered the front gate this time, and told one of the guards, "Tell Alice to give me soup and dry firewoods to the door. She'll now which door." Only after that he turned left to enter the manor from the eastern door. The door was already open that he only needed to slip his foot and kick it open.

He was still shivering, but sweating a little from the long walk. Contrary to the prince, Kaito still seemed to be unconscious, body still very cold. It made Theo worried. Not about the baby, it was really far from his thoughts, but about Kaito himself. "I've really become too fond of you," he murmured, looking at Kaito gently as they arrived in the bedroom that Theo brought him to before. Putting Kaito down in front of the fireplace, Theo went and tried to light it with shivering hands. Luckily, he managed to do so in the first try, but the firewoods were sorely lacking. He hoped Alice would come soon with more.

Taking the blankets from the bed and from another room's bed, he put them down on the carpet besides Kaito. Then the prince opened Kaito's yukata again. He instantly recognized the slight bump on the otherwise thin body and threw his face away. Theo also stripped down before lying beside Kaito and embraced the male, putting on blankets before them both while leaving a gap before the fireplace so that they could get warmer sooner.

Kaito remained completely unconscious and unaware over everything that was happening to him. The only movement he made was the constant shivering as his body was too cold to keep from doing so. The male was scooped up and carried away by his prince, and brought back to that beautiful manor where this whole issue began. Theo stripped him down and tried to warm his body using his own body heat with the aid of the fire. The prince was also just as cold so it was little help.

The blue-haired male finally woke the next day fairly early. He felt terribly sick but sat up just slightly to try and figure out what happened. When he didn't recognize this as his room, everything came flooding back. He thought that was all just a dream but when he looked down, he was still pregnant and laying with Theo. They were also both naked which raised some serious concern.

Kaito was still really cold so he couldn't even get out from the blankets and curled up under them again. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with his hips... plus he was already pregnant so there was no way the two could have done anything last night... Right? Kaito was clearly worried and just curled up into a ball trying to stay warm. The blue-haired boy closed his eyes for a bit but was rather afraid he might not wake again.

Instead, the male turned over and attempted to try and wake Theo. He wanted answers and felt so alone with the prince asleep. As much as it killed him to wake his highness, Kaito needed an explanation as to what happened to them.

Theo didn't sleep before he made sure Alice had come bringing the things they needed. At first he was going to feed Kaito, but no matter what he did, the other wouldn't wake up, thus he only fed himself. It was a long night between shivering and keeping the hearth lit up with fire. After the room temperature was more or less stable, Theo allowed himself to sleep.

The sky was still dark with slight chirping sound from afar signaling the morning had come. Theo also woke up early, but he didn't want to open his eyes. Not with the whole problem in front of him. If only by waking up all of his problems would stay in yesterday, that would be great. But as soon as Kaito tried to wake him up, he knew he had to face this, better sooner than later.

"Kaito..." he sighed and opened his steely eyes. "I owe you an apology... And a lot of explanation, it seems," he said, recalling Kaito's broken down figure in the woods. That one would probably haunt Theo forever. "So... you're... really pregnant, huh? At first I thought it was some kind of sick joke, but it happened for real, what's the deal with that monstrous Goddess?" he cursed to make himself feel better. It didn't happen.

"No. What I meant to say is, you're not the one who got the curse," Theo said, propping himself up. He messed with his dirty blond hair and looked to nothing in particular in front of him. "I was. She told me that the next person I bedded would carry my child. I didn't believe her. Or maybe I did, and that was why I made sure the next person would be a male. That is, you."

And Theo never touched anyone ever since. "I won't blame you if you choose to abort that... thing," he said, looking at Kaito for some kind of acceptance or refusal for the idea. None of the options that he had right now was good. The future seemed bleak, so he handed over the right to choose to Kaito. Again, an unfair move.

The prince woke rather easily and calmly. Kaito was a bit surprised but happy it wasn't too hard. Theo got right into the explanation and while he spoke, the blue-haired boy listened calmly only reacting a little bit here and there but always keeping himself calm and relaxed. Clearly, the prince didn't have the greatest night sleep last night, and now he was stuck facing and taking responsibility for this curse Kaito was under.

When Theo said that Kaito should abort the baby and treated it like it was nothing, the boy frowned. "I can't do that because clearly we should take what the Goddess said to heart and she said that if this baby should die then so shall you. I don't want that so I'm not getting rid of it... I will have this kid and raise it if I have to but never will you die because of me." Kaito seemed more determined then ever before.

"I understand that you feel at fault but I will not ask you to take responsibility. I will take this kid and leave so you never have to deal with again," he explained slowly sitting up. Kaito refused to push any problem he was left with onto anyone else. Theo got them into this mess and unless he wanted to be the one to get them out of it, Kaito was going to take over and give birth to a healthy baby girl... or boy... either one was fine with him.

Kaito sat up and reached for his Yukata to get dressed and get out of the prince's way of life.

"No!" the prince denied strongly. His palm rolled into a fist as he looked into Kaito. "You... I don't want you to suffer because of me." It was sincere. Theo almost hugged the other male to prove he was, but he realized his stark naked body was still out in the open. They should be doing this conversation decently, anyway, so he grabbed his lying around yukata and wore it. It was funny how he had gotten used to wear this thing even though he never did before coming to Tokonaka.

"Okay? Kaito, listen to me, that--- this, is not natural," Theo said, getting up and walking towards Kaito. "She said--- it was due in three months, but there had to be some way to undo this situation. We should go there again and probably make a fire before trying to call her again. I will offer anything to her to let you off of this, so..."

His mind recalled again the way Kaito cried last night, and how Theo's heart was broken for not giving comfort for him on time. He didn't know if Kaito still saw him the same way, but Theo's hand had moved to cup the other's cheek. "I don't want you to cry again," he said, surprised by the truth in his words.

Kaito also felt a bit embarrassed for being naked. He pulled the covers over him more and glanced around but his yukata was half way across the room. He would have to deal with the fact that he was naked.

The male listened to Theo fully aware that there was nothing natural about the situation. He was a male and yet, pregnant thanks to a goddess cursing the prince for a reason still unknown. Of course, when Theo said that the pregnancy would only last three months instead of the typical nine months, that was terrifying. It was no wonder Kaito was already showing signs of having something in his stomach. He just didn't think talking to the goddess again was really going to change anything.

"Theo, I don't think there is anything you can offer... This child is your life, if it goes so will you and I won't let that happen." He placed a hand over the prince's. "I won't cry but please... I don't want to lose you and I don't want the Goddess getting any angrier. Don't worry... I can stick it out for just three months," Kaito explained. He didn't want Theo to do something rash and get himself hurt or killed. The blue-haired boy worried more about the prince than himself and the condition he was in at the moment.

Well... it only lasted a short while before Kaito dropped down again. He felt so weak and sick. Kaito was hungry from not eating anything but had morning sickness that was probably going to send everything back up just as fast as it went down.

"You don't want to lose me?" Theo repeated those words. "Why would you say that? I'm... nothing to you," he said, letting his hand slid down. However, it wasn't necessary as he saw Kaito dropping down again. Theo moved to support Kaito's body, letting the male fall to his embrace instead. As he didn't tie his yukata, their bare skin were against each other. "You're so light," he commented bitterly, then lifting Kaito. It was strangely reminiscent of their shared night, but all Theo wanted was just to lay the other male down in the bed.

"I probably should call a doctor, or your parents..." he said, feeling stupid. Not knowing that both were already done, Theo wondered how should he explain to them about this phenomenon. He still wondered if there was a way to cancel this, but he didn't want to leave Kaito alone. "What do you need right now?"

Kaito felt a bit embarrassed when Theo repeated his words back to him. Then, he proceeded to say that he was nothing and that really saddened the blue-haired boy. Feeling the prince's bare skin against his when he was caught from falling, made Kaito feel a bit embarrassed. All he could now think about was the night they shared together. It was so magical and yet, the aftermath was so terrible all at once.

"Theo... you're not nothing to me... I know we're in a bad situation but I do like you and I don't want to see you get hurt. Please, let me bare your child," Kaito begged.

The prince seemed more concerned about the smaller male's physical condition and he took a breath. "I already saw a doctor... That's how I found out I was pregnant. I also can't see my family anymore because my mom kicked me out for being cursed. Would you mind if I stayed here until I can find someplace else to live? If not then I'm alright sleeping outside." Kaito really didn't feel too great. His stomach growled a little and the boy made it look like it was the most painful thing ever... But then, at this point it really was.

What Kaito had to go through because of him was horrible. A week hadn't even passed when Kaito brought all those scones with flushed skin, glowing happily because he could bring it to his family. And Theo had singlehandedly taken that away from him. What else would he take before all this charade could go down?

The prince could only look desperately as Kaito writhed in pain. The bed cover was clean; Alice had changed it right away after the last time the two of them used this bedroom. He took an edge and covered Kaito's body with it. He couldn't care less about the thing Kaito bearing for Theo, but he didn't want Kaito to suffer. After that was done, he sat on the bed besides Kaito and caressed his head, feeling the blue hair. It wasn't as soft as (he didn't want to think baby's hair) a feather, but he didn't stop in doing so.

"Don't even think about going outside," he said.

The Goddess was right. Kaito was a beautiful soul, and Theo couldn't let the other get marred more than this. "I don't want you to suffer alone, so you are going to stay here." Giving a squeeze on Kaito's hand, he stood up and walked towards the door. "Try to relax, I'm going to bring you food and tea."

If the pain went on, Kaito would probably need to be checked by a more competent doctor, one who didn't just stop at diagnosing his pregnancy, but also telling them what to do. But before that, he could definitely get the soup and something easy to consume. Also, Alice would probably know what to do. The old maid must have gone through taking care of pregnant women.

Kaito felt like he was in good hands here. This was a safe and kind place to be and even if it was because Theo felt responsible, at least he was mature enough to stay there by Kaito's side and help him get through this ordeal. "Thank you for all your help." Once he was able to get back on his feet, the blue-haired male wanted to return to work for a while and pay Theo back for all his kindness. Sure, it wouldn't be much and it paled in comparison to what Theo was use to but hopefully he'd take the thoughts and Kaito's feelings into consideration.

The smaller male stayed in the bed feeling every pain of his empty stomach growling against the forming bump. It certainly was one of the most uncomfortable feelings he'd ever had. Kaito then moved his hand up to his head with a slight smile. He loved when the prince ran his hand through that fairly coarse hair. If Kaito stayed here and used the products they had here to wash his hair, it would probably be as soft as a puppy by the time the baby was born...

Thinking about the birth... to think it was only going to be in three months. Kaito was going to be in for a rough ride as this pregnancy was a lot faster than any other so everything would be happening all at once... Then again, it was no wonder he was already experiencing morning sickness. That usually didn't start for some time in.

The blue-haired male looked over as the door finally opened again, Theo returning with the food and something to drink for him. Kaito smiled at the prince and worked to sit himself up. The room wasn't too cold but Kaito's thin body held very little of its own heat these days. "Thank you for the food," he said quietly.

Alice wisely chose not to ask much besides, "How long would they be staying?"

Theo had been referring to Kaito not as a he/she but as 'that person'. If someone peeked around and saw that Kaito was a male but carrying his child, that would rise problems. The darker part of him wondered if he could hide Kaito's constitution forever, but even without much common sense, he knew it wouldn't be good to imprison Kaito.

'What I want is to return that smile, not taking it further away from him,' he thought.

"Quite a while, Alice," he finally replied to the old maid. "That person is my honored guest, please treat them with respect. I will explain their presence at dinner with my dear parents."

"Understood," Alice said without much expression, curtsying away and returning a few moments later with a wheeled tray of soup and tea. Theo hadn't even told her that he'd also like one, but the maid was as perceptive as usual. Sooner or later, Theo had to say about Kaito, but words died in his throat.

The prince walked into the room pushing the well-oiled utensil, bringing everything to the bed. When Kaito smiled at him, it made Theo feel protective. It was quite funny to actually feel that strongly about a stranger, but ever since that night, Kaito was no longer a stranger for him. Theo gave Kaito a glass of water first. It was room temperature, but still cool to the touch, but they had to hydrate, especially Kaito who didn't wake up at the start.

"It's hot, careful," Theo said while handing over the bowl of soup. There were soft chunks of potato and vegetable, making it a very hearty comfort food. There was no meat though, he figured that kind of food would only be available at dinner. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he also took his bowl and ate. "Once you're feeling strong enough, I'll take you on a short tour, including to the bathroom. Everyone should have been informed that you're my guest and thus free to walk around."

Kaito took the water handed to him and drank the whole glass without hesitation or complaint. Once he finished, the smaller boy placed the glass out of the way so it wouldn't break and he took the soup. It looked and smelled so amazing that he wanted to just devour the whole thing but was quickly warned that it was hot. "Thank you so much for all this, Theo." Kaito smiled again but his smile held a deep sadness that wasn't quite as present as the first time they had met.

The blue-haired male scooped up a chunk of potato and broth, blew on it, and then ate it slowly. It tasted just as amazing as it looked and smelled. Kaito fell in love with the cooking and continued to eat it, careful to pace himself so he wouldn't burn his mouth or anything else. Surprisingly, he was able to finish the whole bowl... He had little stomach left from not eating enough but because he hadn't eaten enough, he was also starving. Once the soup had been consumed, Kaito turned and started to take the tea. It had already cooled completely down so now he worked on drinking it with ease.

"It's all so good, thank you." Kaito finished his tea and nearly dropped the cup when he tried to put it on the side table as pain shot through his body before receding just as fast. He placed the cup gently on the tray and sat back in the bed. "I'm sorry, it may take a little while for me to regain my strength," he explained.

"Please," Theo said, "Don't apologize."

He had been eating in silence, just as Kaito did. It was evident that Kaito was hungry, but too weak to consume everything with much gusto. Either that, or the other male was still holding back in front of Theo. He pushed away the tray a little further from the bed then put his legs up as well. Resting on his side, the prince caressed Kaito's cheek for a while. "You're warmer now, thank goodness."

Theo felt reluctant to leave the place. He had this sudden urge to cuddle Kaito, but that would probably be a breach of privacy. He did that last night to try regulating warmth between them, though it needed a long time before they no longer felt too freezing to sleep. But Kaito was unconscious then. "I should've told you something," he said in a low voice. "Back then. Or when we were in the bar as well. However, at that time I just... wanted to see you."

Theo gently placed his hand over Kaito's cheek and he was happy to feel the gentle touch. "Of course, that's thanks to you," he whispered. It was such a simple touch that Kaito felt a bit greedy when he suddenly wanted more. He wished to be held the way he did when this all began, to go back and fix it all. Of course, that was next to impossible.... actually it was impossible. Kaito was already pregnant and there was no way Theo would ever want to hold him again after such an experience.

'It's ok.... It must have been just as hard for you to tell me that I was pregnant as it was for me to find out that I was. I don't blame you and thank you for coming to see me." Kaito smiled that gentle and sad smile as he placed his hand over the top of Theo's as well. The smaller male was such a gentle soul and didn't like to see others suffer because of him. Even though this wasn't his fault, he didn't want to blame Theo and was willing to take on the responsibilities that befell being involved with the prince.

Theo sighed. Setting aside the utensils, now there was nothing between them. "You're too kind for your own good," he said. Taking Kaito's hand before him, the prince gave in to the urge and kissed it. There was a comforting silence in their distance, something that he couldn't begin to fathom. Perhaps it was precisely because his kindness and gentleness, his warmth and willingness. Theo craved those. He wanted Kaito to direct everything to him, and not solely because of the situation.

"Since this is your room now, do I have your permission to sleep in the same bed?" he asked. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes, the pull he couldn't ignore to touch the other male more. Memories flashed before his eyes, reminding him how good it was to be with Kaito. Now that the other had become warm, Theo couldn't resist the thought anymore. Surely Kaito knew what he meant by asking for that kind of permission?

Theo was so warm and welcoming even now. Kaito was happy and watched as the prince kissed his hand after talking about Kaito being too kind. It was true that he couldn't say no to anyone about anything and it seemed to get him in a terrible situation. Still, had Theo not been cursed, he'd never have gone out to search for a guy and the smaller male wouldn't have been so lucky as to be held by the prince, so gentle yet strong and comforting. Theo had taken in Kaito and if he'd not gotten pregnant, they may never have met again.

As the prince asked for permission to stay in the room, Kaito seemed taken back by the question and thought only for a minute before relaxing, smiling, and nodding. "Of course you can. I'd like that a lot," he explained able to understand completely what kind of look he was getting from the prince. At least, the blue-haired boy could only hope that Theo meant he'd hold the smaller one again the way he did on that first magical night. Who knows... Maybe there was a way to have sex while pregnant... Who knows... Males weren't suppose to be able to even get pregnant.

"Great, I think you deserve a good rest, and I will just be lazying around on your side," Theo said, his mood uplifted just from that small gesture. He didn't wait for another word from Kaito, climbing on the bed and put himself beside the other, lying on his left side, having full view on how Kaito looked like.

"I think I like indulging myself in you," he said, the back of his forefinger caressed Kaito's chin. The prince hummed as he continued the gesture, tracing the smooth line of Kaito's white neck. The tip of his finger circled around Kaito's protruding collarbone. It must have been because Kaito was too thin, but strangely, Theo found the much defined bones endearing.

Even though he didn't mean to go further than a cuddle, Theo couldn't stop himself from tracing the middle of Kaito's chest. Continuing would go to his navel, but he didn't know if he wanted to feel an obvious bump there, so he slipped to the side and traced on the bumps of his ribcage. His steel blue eyes glistened as his hand went further down. As if to ask for another permission, he sought for Kaito's dark blue eyes.

He wanted to forget the whole mess they were in, but he didn't know where they would be if the curse never happened. Would Kaito be as kind and accepting in some other man's embrace? Unable to bear the thought, the prince pressed a chaste kiss, then followed his finger's trace by his lips, shifting his body as he did so. There was a strange urge to claim to other male as his that he didn't fight.

Mine, he thought, as he marked that pale skin.

"I'm happy too. Thank you for indulging," Kaito smiled and placed one had near Theo's cheek and ran his fingers through the prince's hair. The small male just sat there and closed his eyes for a moment to feel the prince's hand trace over his body for a moment only to stop. The pause made the blue-haired boy open his eyes and look over, catching that steel blue gaze staring into his gray toned blue ones. It only took a moment for the exchange of information and his eyes smiled in confirmation.

Kaito was welcoming to the touch as his body was carefully placed under a number of kisses given by the prince. It felt good but now the smaller male was beginning to get turned on. Sure, they couldn't go as far as they did last time thanks to Kaito being pregnant but they could go extremely far and there were ways to do it without sticking it up his ass. Kaito could give the prince a blow job but that might be strange. He could go between the small, blue-haired boy's thighs, that was the safest route. Wait, why was he even thinking of going that far?! Was Kaito some kind of pervert?!

The boy was disturbed by his own thoughts and didn't want to burden the prince in any way so maybe he should run away?! No, Kaito didn't have enough strength to get up and run away. He stayed and didn't move at all actually, just sat there for a bit. The real problem was between his legs. Just the thought of what Theo might do to him and the memory of the night they did go all the way was enough to make that rod stand straight up. He tried to think of everything to get it to go down but it just wasn't working and was only getting worse.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit horrible... aren't I?...." he asked in a quiet and embarrassed voice.

Theo felt his body getting warmer from the acts he did. He was getting in the mood. Kaito's words made him pause, but he instantaneously figured what was the apparent problem.

"On the contrary, I think you're just happy to see me," the prince gave Kaito his trademark smirk, though he continued feeling up the smaller male. Theo pressed his own groin against Kaito's thigh. "It's mutual anyway," he said, smiling as he appreciated how visible and entirely palpable a male's desire was. "I did say I wanted to be lazying about... but at this rate, I might worked you up instead. Now, you were thinking of something perverted back then, did you? Care to indulge me in one of your fantasies?"

"Th-That's not it at all...." He stammered nervously. It seems Theo was a lot more aware of the smaller male than Kaito could really handle. Why did it have to be so obvious that he was turned on?.... The prince was only making the situation worse when he pressed his own arousal against Kaito's leg.

The blue-haired male quickly ended up lost in his fantasy again of what it might feel like with Theo's thick and hot rod pressed up under his own and between his legs, moving and pr-..... Kaito realized he nearly came from just the thought.... He really was a pervert. "I'm sorry Theo.... I can't get last time out of my head and it's making me even worse. I'm sorry.... I must seem like a terrible pervert to you...." Thankfully he managed to leave out the actual fantasy portion of his issue. There was no way he could come out and just say what was playing in his head.