Beware of the Goddess (fruity x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

After the dream, Theo couldn't put himself in deeper sleep; he immediately noticed when Kaito was awake, trembling and forcing that body to move, looking really pale. That alarmed Theo, who sat up as Kaito walked towards the window. When the small male called his name, Theo had jumped out of the bed and helped opening the window, which had to be pushed with slight amount of strength before it could open.

Horror filled Theo. Was this a morning sickness? It couldn't be, right? Kaito was a male, Theo had been proven that repeatedly last night. He stepped back and removed the flithy bed sheet, covering Kaito's nude figure with the cleaner side. "Kaito, are you feeling sick?" he asked. Cold ran through his back as his mind running fast, couldn't figure whether or not to tell Kaito about Theo's meeting with the goddess.

What goddess, that was just some kind of demon!, he cursed in his mind, though it didn't exactly help with their situations.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• fruity

Once the window was open, Kaito leaned over the edge and just breathed the fresh air for a while. Of course, he still just wanted to throw up and hopefully feel better but at least this the fresh air was helping calm his nerves so he was able to just stay there without fidgeting. "I just feel like I'm gonna throw up, I'm alright," Kaito stated rather calmly, his accent hidden again. His shivering body was covered by a sheet that just seemed to even the outer temperature of his body with the inside so it didn't just feel like some internal burning while his body was cold.

The smaller male closed his eyes and placed his head on his arms until the feeling of being sick finally passed. That took several hours and the sun had risen to the point where the butlers or any other personnel that was meant to take care of Theo would probably be searching for him by now. "I'm alright now, you should go." Kaito said gently while going for his clothes. He placed them in a much neater pile not really wanting to get dressed until he could at least take a shower. Still, he should head home or his parents might start to worry.

"I promise to stay here until you return," He said. Kaito smiled and let Theo go and deal with the people of the main house and hopefully thinking about what was going to be happening.

Guilt overrode Theo's senses as he was looking at Kaito's nausea. No, it didn't directly mean Kaito somehow defied nature and got knocked up with Theo's child. Last night was intense; Kaito probably didn't get used to having someone's cum inside his body and got an upset stomach. It must be that, right?

"I need to get you something so you can wash," Theo said, though he really didn't care about his stupid father and silent mother to greet them in the morning. "I'll be back to pay you for your service last night too," he added, not forgetting that Kaito accepted the prince because of the money bait. After an amazing exchange, he felt like giving Kaito no matter how much the other needed.

Theo took his yukata and tied his obi slovenly. Walking out of the room, he wore his shoes across the dusty hallway until he reached the main building, bathed in morning sunlight. If the wings were taken care of, it would look like this: bright, intricate details adorned the furniture tastefully, and fresh air filled the area where the doors and windows were open to greet the day.

"Good morning, Your Highness," Alice, the eldest maid, greeted Theo.

"I'm not a prince anymore so stop saying that," Theo snapped, glaring at the maid who didn't even flinch at his reaction. It wasn't that odd; she had served the family when his father was still a teenager, so the second generation didn't make her afraid in the least. His respect for the head of the family was also too high to care about hiccups in how the other members treated her. But, before she could say anything, Theo already inserted some words, "No, that's not what I--- just... Get some clean towel and a basin full of hot water here. I'll go grab something in my room and return immediately," he said.

"I understood," Alice said with a small curtsy bow, but she asked, "Will you need breakfast as well?"

"That... yes," he thought. Theo didn't always eat breakfast, but Kaito definitely needed something to eat. He remembered the way he could trace the bumps of his ribcage as they drowned in pleasure last night. "Just put everything I ask on one wheel tray," he told Alice, who nodded.

When Theo went upstairs and approached his room, he saw his mother just went outside the master bedroom. "Theodore," his mother greeted him.

Just like how it was this several weeks since they got here, Theo grunted and refused to look into her green eyes. He had his blond hair from her, but his eyes were all his father's.

Annette sighed at her son's attitude. "I heard from Alice this morning that you brought someone in?"

Theo blushed. He didn't think anyone would notice, but from how vocal they were last night, someone must have heard. "That's not something that needs to be in your concern, dear mother," he said, politely saying that it was none of her business.

"I had thought that... moving, here would do good to your nightly habits, but it seems you have returned to your past self," Annette said, cupping her cheek with one palm. Of course she was concerned about her son, though she didn't show it all the time. Them being exiled meant that their source of income was cut. Thankfully she could pull some strings and instead of being thrown completely out of the kingdom, they could go to their most underdeveloped fief and managed it. Neither she nor her husband were people who was content in living from tax, so they had been trying various things to improve Tokonaka fiefdom.

She had wished that Theodore would get some sense of responsibility and have interest in lending a hand to run this area, which would be under his command in the future. At this rate, she was highly concerned, both about his wellbeing and this fief, which her husband shared with him.

Annette had been too lost in thoughts to realize that Theo had walked to his room, finding the stash of gold in his personal box. It had been a while since the number was added, as Theo realized his family had to make money for him to get something more. Aside from being too upset to do anything, this financial fact was also one of the things that made him unable to bring himself to the brothel in the area. So he just wasted his day going around, saying hi to the villagers, or hunting in the woods. Eating his lunch by the lake, he usually threw the leftovers to it, which brought him the whole problem with the Goddess.

He shivered. No, he wasn't going to think about that, was he?

Grabbing a dozen of gold coins that could feed one villager for half a year, he hurriedly made his way out of the room. From the interior balcony, Theo saw that Alice was still in the same spot he left her. And yet, his requests had been prepared at her side. Thankfully, his mother was nowhere in sight.

"Thank you, Alice," he told the maid as he made his way down. The tray on wheels held teapots and scones with jam on the topmost layer, the pile of clean towels on the second layer, and a big bowl full of hot water below. Theo could feel the steam coming through to his feet. Pushing them all to the eastern wing, he reached the undusted door and opened the room.

"Kaito?" he greeted.

Kaito questioned why he would suddenly feel this sick after just on night of pure fun. Was it because he was a male and Theo had come inside him? But then he'd probably be feeling sick long before morning came around. There really was no way to explain it other than Kaito just getting sick for no real reason. It wasn't like it couldn't happen but he was feeling fine now, a little shaky but the feeling of wanting to rip out his stomach and empty the probably already empty contents out and put it back was finally gone.

Oh well, Theo went to get the smaller male something to be able to wash his body and the money to pay for the service... that's right, the prince was paying for this wasn't here. In a way, it was sad to think that Kaito had such an amazing night and was being paid for it... He could only hope that the experience was just as pleasurable for the prince as it was for him. In a way, Kaito didn't really want to accept the money but at the same time, his family was suffering and this was the only way he was going to make enough income for them to get back on their feet.

No one would think a life like this would be preferred over anything else. Of course, that wasn't true. There was a reason Kaito moved away from where he lived eventually and a good reason why he hadn't left this place. Despite the money situation, that is. They had seen a darker side to life so this was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Kaito moved over to the bed again but sat on the floor next to it staring up at the window while pressing his back against the frame. At least he was away from the door and in a position to be able to lie down and crawl under the bed if anyone other than Theo should appear... Though, there was no way to tell for sure if it wasn't Theo, should they come in without knocking or stating their name and business with the room. So, Kaito just had to sit there and relax until the prince returned to help him and that was what he did.

There was the feint sound of squeaking wheels just outside the door making the blue-haired male snap out of his day dream and lay down flat against the floor so he was at least hidden from the door that soon opened. Upon hearing Theo's greeting, the male sat up again and looked over with a smile. Kaito stood and walked over to the prince, still gripping the sheets around him.

"I appreciate you doing this for me... You could have just kicked me out without paying me or letting me bathe." He smiled brightly. "I knew you were a good person!!!" Kaito was really excited and looked at the cart. The food looked really tempting but he focused more on the towels and wash bin. The sooner he could get cleaned up, the sooner he could get out of Theo's way. Even now though, Kaito was hiding his accent and treating the prince with as much respect as possible. These two were anything but equal.

Theo appreciated the bright smile. He should have known that it wasn't only his body which was warm, Kaito also had this warm personality that Theo could grow fond of. Maybe he already had. Kaito saying that he was kind made him want to be the kind person Kaito viewed him as.

"Kicking out someone who made me feel really good last night would be extremely rude. Thanks to you, my first time with a man was really amazing," he said, though he still didn't know if Kaito was experienced or not. The way he was so lewd last night might be due to experience, though in a corner of his mind, Theo thought he'd prefer Kaito acting that way because it was Theo who bedded him.

Pulling out the bowl and two towels, he dipped one of them inside the bowl, making it steamy and damp, while the other just placed on the bed. "Do you want my help in cleaning you up?" he asked, figuring it might be a little difficult to clean the anal completely by one's own. "If you're not comfortable with that, though, I'll just look the other way."

Kaito was happy to hear that Theo wasn't going to just kick him out and to think, it was his first time with a man... The prince was an expert last night, able to hold a man's body without hurting him.... Thinking about it, Kaito got a bit embarrassed because he had no idea what he was doing and was just trying to do follow instructions... Plus, when he did act on his own it was opening his ass to be thrust into.

"I'm happy, it was also a first for me as well. I never would have even thought about being with a guy but because it was you, I had a really pleasurable experience." Kaito was still beaming as the thought but quickly had to bring his mind back to reality and focus on getting himself cleaned up.

The prince then offered help and Kaito was torn whether he should accept or not. Accepting would mean making the prince clean his dirty body, while at the same time, he was being kind enough to offer. "I don't mind... I mean... It's not going to be easy for me and besides, you saw everything last night... Though, it's very different in daylight I suppose." Kaito released the sheets and placed them down before focusing on getting washed. He really needed the prince's help with his back but Kaito thought about just cleaning the rest of himself. He waited to see what Theo would do.

"Oh?" The prince head perked up when he heard that it was also Kaito's first. If it didn't come from experience, then the smaller male's eager actions showed how good he was feeling last night. Rubbing his chin, Theo blushed a little. He felt a little prideful, something he hadn't even felt in a long time.

Walking towards the bed, he gathered the sheet Kaito was dropped near the wall and guided Kaito's hand to stood up there. That way, they wouldn't dirty or wet the floor. The bowl was still within an arm's reach, and Theo took the damp towel. He started wiping Kaito's back gently. He wanted to be gentle, though he rarely felt that way towards anyone. "You're really thin," he commented. "I hope you're eating well after this." Kaito must have gone through a difficult life, unlike Theo. He was concerned, albeit of what, was not the thing Theo wanted to think of currently.

Rubbing attentively with the damp towel, he dipped it again to the bowl and this time didn't squeeze the water too much as his hand reached for Kaito's entrance. "Relax," he told Kaito, circling around before pushing a finger into it. "Don't clench here, we want everything inside to move out."

Kaito moved to where the prince wanted him and relaxed as his back was being washed. Despite his fragile look, Kaito's body took take it and yet, the prince was being extra gentle. It felt good none the less but the smaller male wondered why the prince would treat him like he was about to break. Of course, he didn't have to wait long for the answer because Theo then spoke of how thin his body was and clearly noticed the lack of nutrients.

"I wish to take care of my family before me..." he stated. Why he was telling Theo about these things was crazy. After all, he was a prince and Kaito was just some poor street rat lucky to get the chance to even meet him, let alone sleep with him. There was something about Theo that just made the small, blue-haired male want to tell him everything. It was like some kind of friendship that Kaito knew could never exist. "Thank you for our hospitality... I do hope that you enjoy life and rise to greatness," the boy said with a bright smile.

He had to shift a little for Theo to get his hand to the boy's ass and he carefully slipped a finger in. Kaito was a bit tense but hearing the prince's voice, relaxed and soothing helped calm his body down. The male was able to relax and very little semen was able to actually come out. It seemed most of it either dried or had gone to fuel the pregnancy Kaito was still unaware of. "Is it all out?" He asked unable to see it himself.

Theo chuckled, darkly this time. Now, how to respond Kaito's words? That his family was exiled from the capital? That for generations, this family members wouldn't 'rise to greatness' as he amusingly put? Everything happened so fast without Theo being involved, nor if he wanted to. He always thought that life in the capital would mean getting involved in the politics that he hated, but even without being inside the circle, he still got the backlash of a badly made move.

"Well, I think I'll be staying around here for a very long time," he decided to comment, before checking how much got out from Kaito. "Hm... I could've sworn I released a lot inside you," he said, noting the small amount. His finger didn't just stretch but digging deeper right now, checking if Kaito didn't relax his muscles and still got something on hold. However, no matter which way inside, he only found clean (and warm, and pliant, and Theo tried hard not to think about it, but "hard" wasn't exactly the most appropriate thing to think about, and he should stop, really) area.

Removing his fingers immediately, he wiped off the white substance leaking out there. Taking a new towel, he dipped it and this time, gave it to Kaito. "You should clean the rest," he said before ensuring nothing suspicious was left on or between his fingers. Being too physically close to the other male would make him want to do similar things to their shared passion last night, but their arrangements had ended.

Had to end.

Theo opted to turn around and got himself busy with preparing the scones. Delicious melting butter on top with freshly made berry jam inside, he made several before beginning to take some for himself, and continued the preparation for Kaito's share. "I apologize for the simple breakfast," he said, as if entertaining Kaito as an important guest. At least for Theo, Kaito really was one.

Kaito had no idea what Theo was talking about when he mentioned how there wasn't a lot of cum still left inside. Why was that? Of course, he couldn't really think about it too much because the prince was so focused on making sure that he got it all that he began sticking his finger in farther and put in another trying to widen the entrance in his search, trying to carve out anything left behind.

"Th- ah.... Theo..." Kaito couldn't take much more of this and he was struggling against the feeling of the prince's fingers up his ass where he had something more and bigger the night before. Thankfully, Theo pulled out before Kaito completely lost it and he was able to calm himself down and prevent from getting really hard off it.

The smaller male was then handed the cloth to be able to wash the rest of himself. Of course, he didn't put up a fuss and simply took the cloth and began to wash off the rest of his body. Kaito cleaned himself properly before getting up and getting dressed. While he did, he glanced over at the prince. As soon as he was paid, Kaito would never be able to see the prince again... would he? He quickly tried to get the thought out of his head... this was a one time arrangement... he knew that... Still, it was hard to accept after what they did.

"It looks and smells fantastic, thank you," Even now, Kaito kept his smile and to him, this was the biggest breakfast he'd ever had. "I can't say I've ever had anything that looked this good." Kaito accepted one of the scones and took one bite feeling as if he'd gone to heaven. "Amazing!" the thin boy ate the scone and wanted to have even more but knew he had to restrain himself. What was the point in being spoiled by the prince with they were just saying goodbye. "Careful, if you feed me too much, I might not be able to leave you," Kaito teased. He was referring to himself as being like a stray animal because if you feed them, they always come back for more.

"I think you're amazing..." he stated without any sort of background to follow the statement. Kaito gave no explanation as to why he would say that but hoped the prince could figure it out.

Theo smiled. He might not realize it himself, but it was different than his usual smirk. "You shouldn't leave out anything," he said about the scones. The food formed a huge pile before they started eating them, and since there was only one type of jam, Theo couldn't bring himself to eat more than four.

However, Kaito's next words left him a little speechless, because Theo found that he wasn't too against of the idea. Even back in the capital, he always visited his favorite in the brothel. The favorite changed after a while, but generally, Theo wasn't two-timing anyone if that made sense with non-existent relationship.

"If you're willing, we could..." he began, yet the prince trailed off his sentence. The dream last night stopped him, and again, guilt showed in his features, making his tone paled at the mere thought that Kaito could have carried his baby. Shaking his head, he said, "No, forget that. Let us drink some tea before I send you in your way. You could wrap the rest by this napkin and bring them back with you." Theo pulled a white napkin that had sat under the scone's plate and handed it over to Kaito.

Somehow avoiding Kaito's dark blue eyes, he flipped both cups and poured some tea. It smelled instantly wonderful, and Theo calmed down. "I figure that this isn't what you do for a living," he said, talking normally again. "So what is your occupation?"

Kaito couldn't help himself and took just one more scone to eat for himself before telling himself he's had more than enough... Though, the taste was so amazing and the poor boy's empty stomach grumbled a little for more but he ignored it and focused more on the prince. When the prince started up about if he was willing, Kaito was surprised to say the least and part of him wanted to say yes. Thankfully he didn't say anything because Theo changed his mind and refused. For some reason, it felt like a shot through the heart and it seemed the prince couldn't even make eye contact now.

It was all pretty understandable. It was bad enough that it was a prince and a poor street rat but also the fact that they were both males. There was no way anyone would accept that.... Theo said he enjoyed doing it with Kaito but now the atmosphere was heavy and cold. Still, the prince tried to keep up with a fairly normal conversation.

"You're right, this is a first for me. I actually work at as a bartender to the bar next to the brothel. We use to do really well serving the guests at the brothel and everything but that changed when they started getting their own alcohol and serving it. Now we only do well at night when the brothel is too over packed. Honestly... We do better during the day than at night now..." Kaito was upset by having to talk about these things. They were dark and not exactly easy to swallow. It was the main reason why he and his family were now suffering. "Don't worry though, I'll probably just switch to field work or something so we can get by."

Kaito was trying to avoid the topic of if he couldn't get in more money fast, he'd have to work in the mines. Sure, they paid enough for them to actually survive but it was extremely dangerous and Kaito would most likely have his life shortened by it. If that happened, there was no way his mother and siblings would be able to live.

"Or something..." The prince mumbled to himself as he heard Kaito talking about his predicament. He wondered if there was something he could do to make the bar thrive. Telling people to go there obviously wouldn't work. Closing the brothel probably wouldn't either. The bar was quite close to the woods, but what could they use about it? He couldn't figure out the answer---probably there was no instant answer.

"A field work, with this hand?" he asked, holding Kaito's unused hand up. Theo swept his thumb over the palm, feeling how soft it was. If Kaito found that a farming job impossible, would he proactively seek for men to pay him for sex? His encounter with Theo could have planted that kind of thought in the bartender. Imagining that scenario didn't sit well with Theo. Kaito was far too warm, too kind, too softhearted for that.

But hadn't Theo met prostitutes with similar affinities as the blue haired male? If they were different, what different did it make for Theo?

Realizing he was still holding Kaito's hand, the prince reached to his pocket and place twelve golden coins on top of the palm. "This is your payment. And," he said, "Let me retract my statement. If you're willing, will this kind of arrangement work for you?" Steel met dark, the different hues of blue meshed in the soft light of morning.

"Maybe not soon after this--" (Maybe I have to need three months to make sure that something isn't growing inside you, he thought,) "--and you'll have to make do with this amount, but... if you feel last night was as amazing as I thought, I hope you'll accept this proposal."

While Theo was temporarily lost in though, Kaito started to wrap up some of the left over scones to bring home to his family. It was nice for the prince to give them to him and he wrapped them in the napkin given to him. Once the napkin was full, he tied it off as the prince came to addressing the poor boy again.

Theo took the boy's free hand and gently rubbed over the palm clearly noting that his hands weren't cut out for something like field work. The prince was so gentle again with Kaito that it made him wonder what he was thinking. The prince seemed to have something going on with him... Maybe he actually liked Kaito a little... Probably not that much, after all, this was a one time thing where Theo seemed desperate to do it with him because he was a guy. Who knows, the prince could very well go back to sleeping with women or even go so far as to sleep with other men after finding out how nice it was.

While Kaito was thinking about what the prince would do after this, the time finally came and the gold was placed into his hand. "T-Twelve gold coins?! There is no way I can accept this much. You are already giving me scones and I don't think I was worth this much." He looked up in desperation but their eyes met. Those steel blue fighting against the smokey blue.... Theo mentioned the arrangement and Kaito just stared back blankly for a long time. He wanted to refuse and run away because he didn't think he was worthy of this honor... but then Theo did say it wouldn't be right away. Now he had time to think about it... Then again, Kaito was the type of person who was unable to refuse others.

"Alright, I'd like that..." he said. "But, you don't have to pay me this much, I'm really not worth this much gold. Honestly, I got the better end of the deal... You gave me scones, money to help my family... and the best experience of my life." When he smiled this time, it was completely different from the other ones. While the others seemed like friendly smiles, this one was of pure happiness. It wasn't often that this side of Kaito was shown.

"Consider this as the price for exclusivity," Theo said, closing off the palm and letting it go. 'Exclusivity' was something he couldn't ask from a brothel worker, due to it being their job. Some of them indeed prioritized him whenever he went there, but he never could own someone there, nor was he interested in doing so. "That means you can't be doing this with anyone else. Besides, this is cheap if we consider that I took your virginity last night." In a more expensive brothels, buying out someone's virginity could very much pay for someone's food a lifetime.

Having been looking at the palm and getting lost in his thoughts, Theo hadn't looked at Kaito's face before now. The smile that Kaito showed made him feel warm. Theo almost felt guilty that he didn't pay Kaito with the money he earned by himself. Almost. If only he didn't have other things to feel guilty about. "Then your future will be filled with many best experiences," Theo said, winking with his trademark smirk. He certainly wasn't the humble one in the family.

Standing up, he took the scone-filled napkin and put it beside Kaito. He folded the damp sheet and towels and put them on the floor; let the maid work on them later. "If you're finished, I'll be sending you to the gate," he said. Scrutinizing eyes wasn't that comfortable, and he was certain that the maids and guards were gossiping already. At least he could protect Kaito from Theo's subjects. Or future subjects.

"Well, if you say so..." Kaito was still pretty hesitant about the whole thing but he put up with it and agreed to take the gold. Besides, it was less than most of the girls at the brothel anyway... He only knew this because his coworkers had been taking about prices in question as to why they weren't doing so well. The bar wasn't busy and yet, the brothel sold the same alcohol at a higher price.

What made him the happiest was definitely when Theo asked him to be an exclusive. It wasn't like Kaito planned on doing it with anyone else but to be asked to only ever do it with the prince could mean one of two things; either Theo was greedy, or he liked Kaito that much that he was being possessive and didn't want to lose him or even share him with anyone else. Honestly, the smaller male was hoping it was the latter. The blue-haired boy snickered slightly at the comment knowing that it actually was true. He believed he'd be happy and could continue enjoying having sex with the prince.

"Er... right." Kaito took the napkin with the scones that were still emitting a bit or warmth. He hid the small pouch of gold so no one would steal from him. After all, it was the precious money that Theo had given to him. "D-do you mind if I always call you Theo?!" Kaito quickly asked before they stepped out the door. He seemed embarrassed by his boldness but didn't back down and really tried to hold out. The smaller male was Exclusively Theo's but Theo wasn't exclusively Kaito's so if he could be the only one to call him by his name, that would at least be something.

While they were trying to leave, Kaito was careful to keep his head down trying to sneak out. No one in this mansion would want their prince to be sleeping with another man... He just knew this.

The prince paused in his way. They were halfway out of the room, but Theo paid no mind to that as he pulled Kaito against him. Kaito's waist snugged perfectly in his arm, and there was only a second separating Theo lifting Kaito's chin and gave the other male a searing kiss. It was insistent and probing, although Theo not deep enough to make him lose his mind. "It's difficult to send you away if you act this way," he murmured against Kaito's lips, feeling the warm tingling feeling inside. "The answer to your question is yes, Kaito. That's all I ask from you."

He looked at Kaito's belongings and chuckled. "I didn't crush your scones, hopefully," he said, grabbing Kaito's shoulder and guided him out of the building from the wing's front door instead of the main hall. The gate was old and not yet renovated, Theo had a favorite way out around the tall unkempt bushes. Obviously, he was still seen from the main gate, but the guards. bowed as Theo glared at them. This wasn't their place to ask, but there would definitely be some talks among the maids later that they could pry on.

Several yards away from the manor's gate, he stopped on his track and stepped aside. "This is where we part," he said. "We'll see each other again soon." Rather than a promise, it was always his parting words. Of course he meant it fully, although something gnawed at his stomach when he remembered that Kaito didn't know the whole story. He wanted to tell Kaito to look for him if he felt anything out of ordinary, but Theo couldn't bring himself to face the fear. Besides, he still believed it was impossible to happen between two males.

Kaito was clearly surprised by being pulled in close and kissed by the prince. He was so happy to hear that Theo wanted to hear him called by his first name and the kiss itself was just amazing. The boy had moved his hand out of the way which happened to hold the scones in it as well but as he was kissed, feeling the prince's tongue within his mouth for only a moment but it was enough to make the boy almost drop the gift for his family right to the floor. Luckily, the kiss ended quickly enough that he was able to recover and stop them from falling.

"I'm alright, you didn't squish them," he said quietly just as they were off again trying to get out of the mansion without being caught. Yet, they did end up seen by the guards who acknowledged their master and kept their mouths shut for now. Finally, they managed to get far enough away for Theo to stop.

"I see, thank you for everything. I do hope we can meet again," the unsuspecting male said. He wished the prince the best before turning and hurrying of home. He got back and his family was delighted to have the scones and were surprised to find them so fresh. Because of how good they were though, Kaito wasn't questioned on where he got them but his family was floored when the saw the gold he had brought home.

He made up a quick story of how he met a noble the night before on his way home from work who needed someone to help do some cleaning up for a bit of extra cash. Because it was night, it was dangerous so they wanted to pay a bit extra but at the same time, he had worked so late into the night that he just stayed there. He also told of how, before he left, the scones were going to be dumped because they weren't all eaten and that it was alright for him to take them with him. His sisters cheered and his mother actually cried.

Kaito was happy just with the fact that they were. He then went and took a small nap before getting up and having to go back to work. Even at work, Kaito was only thinking about the magical night he had with Theo the night before. It didn't last long as the smaller boy started to feel sick again. The smell of alcohol was making him light headed. Must be because he didn't eat. He was sent home early and the boy had no idea what was happening. He napped a bit more but ended up waking up and going outside to throw up for several hours.

The prince avoided the woods like a small plague, opting to stay around in his house and went to the library and practically did nothing for that day and the day after. It didn't help though. The nights were cold and he missed somebody's warmth, and when eating, he recalled Kaito's delighted face and wondered if the male was eating right or not. Unlike Theo, that guy was strong. Even in that kind of condition, he was thinking about his family, while Theo was just someone with rusted skill and even lower attention span to what was surrounding him.

The second night, he had dinner with his family.

"How is Isadora doing?" Dorian, the head of family and Theo's father, asked about his first daughter. Isadora had been married off to another kingdom's royal family, and had been under their protection even when Dorian was exiled.

"Fine, she has been sharing with me her worries. Especially about how she hasn't bore a royal child yet," Annette said, cupping her cheek again.

That made Theo coughed, choked, and drank some water.

Both of his parents eyed him and waited if he was going to say something. He didn't.

"And how are you doing, Theodore?" Dorian asked. "I need a hand in running this area, if you are so free to have nightly activities again. Especially considering a several types of plant that we need to take care of," he explained. "My body is too old to till the land again, and this isn't something I could share to someone out of family in fear of being spied by other nobles."

"Bah, nobles!" Theo snapped. "That's all you care about, how you're standing between other nobles! I'm done, rest well dear father, dear mother."

Without so much as nodding or any other gesture to address his parents, Theo left his soup and went to the room that he shared with Kaito. It was better here, no one was stepping around his room, either busy or hesitating to come in because they didn't know what to do with him. The thing was, even Theo didn't know what to do with himself.

Falling asleep with that kind of thought, morning came and Theo didn't want his parents to be able to touch him in a while. Before he knew it, his feet had brought him to the intersection where he could go to the woods or to the brothel. Fuck it, I need someone, he thought, and walking by to the brothel.

It wasn't until he was close that he noticed there was a bar beside the brothel. Was that where Kaito was working? Feeling curious, he stepped into the comfortably dim place.

The next couple days were surprisingly rough. Kaito got sick each morning at some crazy hours and he kept getting cramps and feeling strange at random times during the day. He found himself hungrier than usual even though he was eating more and eating quite a bit better than usual. Still, he wasn't eating like a king or enough to put any weight on him. while starting to help out in other areas around the village to earn some extra money, he wanted to just break down and cry for no reason. The male did manage to work through it for the most part but he couldn't explain what was happening to him.

Kaito still went to work at the bar every night but a lot of times he'd return home from feeling sick. Of course, he couldn't do that too much or he'd probably lose his job. Tonight he was determined to see it through. The male felt a cramp but showed no signs of it as he continued to help the few customers they had. There were only about 5 people in the entire bar and one of them was already passed out in the corner. It was a dark, sort of dirty looking place but it was well taken care of the best anyone could. They didn't really have enough money to keep it going in the best condition.

When Theo came in, Kaito could be seen on the other side of the bar with his back to the door organizing some glasses, getting them off a table and putting them into a bucket for someone to come and wash them. When he heard the door open, part of him thought it was a customer leaving but when he turned, it was a pleasant surprise.

Kaito walked over to welcome the prince. "Welcome, how can I help you?" He had that bright smile on his face like always and walked over to help Theo. The male got behind the bar again where he really should stay but there was no one else to do the other jobs yet so Kaito helped out, especially since he had been going home early. "Would you like something to drink?" The blue haired male seemed delighted to serve the prince. It was something really special for him.

Kaito had been wondering if they were actually going to meet again even though it had only been two days and so it just felt like a dream come true now.

Theo stood at the entrance door for a while. Kaito was every bit as warm as he remembered. He found himself having difficulties from holding back not to ask for another hug, because this was Kaito's workplace and people would find them weird to exchange that kind of greeting.

"So you do work here," Theo said, walking towards the empty sit in front of the bar counter. "If you're going to mix it, then something sour?" he asked.

The prince's eyes involuntarily looked at Kaito's belly. Was there a change over there. (Probably not, it was so stupid, it was only a couple of days. And in the first place, he didn't believe that Kaito would be pregnant, did he?) Remembering that he had that kind of arrangement with the prince could take the blue haired male again, with him, to his place, having a good time. Wouldn't it be great?

He considered the habit around the capital city; in a bar, a new customer would open a new tab. But considering the condition of this place that Kaito told him back then, it seemed that he could only pay in cash. Maybe he should get drunk and try to forget everything. Maybe he would get drunk enough to enjoy his life. That didn't sound like a bad idea. He could deal with the hangover later.

"If I get too drunk, bring me home, okay?" he asked Kaito.

"Yes, this is where I work. It's not much but it does give me some work." When Theo ordered something sour, Kaito thought about it for a while before coming up with something. He pulled out various different ingredients and began mixing them all together. The smaller boy was thinking about what to make and didn't even notice the prince staring at his stomach to find out what is going on with him.

Kaito's stomach was still flat since he wouldn't be showing any signs for some time. He had at least two weeks before anything actually showed. Hopefully the male would find out what was wrong with him before that happened. He planned on talking to a doctor to see if they were willing to do a quick check up for free. If they didn't, there was no way for Kaito to get any medical help. There was no way he could pay for it.

"Of course, I couldn't just leave you here for the night. I'll gladly take you home," Kaito said. Theo was a nice distraction that helped the blue-haired boy get through his sick and cramped feeling.

Finally, he finished with the drink and poured it into a nice clean glass. "Here you go, this is my specialty... Actually it was the first time making it so you'll have to let me know what you think. I do hope that you like it though." Kaito smiled more and more as he stayed there and watched Theo. There really wasn't anything else he could be doing so it was alright for him to talk.

Theo's hand almost wandered to cup Kaito's cheek, cherishing the smile. Almost. He managed to catch himself on time before doing anything physical to the other and instead moved to his glass instead. Sipping from it, he thought of how he was acting for several times now. It seemed that he really had gotten fond of Kaito, from the looks of it. Even a smile from the other managed to make the prince feel warmer inside, making him want to touch the other and indulge himself in that warmth.

However, he still couldn't ignore the muddy guilt that threatened to bury him alive. He was worried and sorely wished that it wouldn't be the case. He wanted to take Kaito again, but he didn't want to realize if something changed in the small male's constitution.

"Mm," Theo made a delighted hum. "This is nice. Give me a sweeter one with stronger alcohol," he said, hoping that he would get drunk enough to just take what he wanted, without thinking about consequences. It couldn't be done easily though, since he had built high tolerance over the years.

That was when a crowd of three entered the bar. Two of them were hostesses from the brothel; the other was clearly a bodyguard. They chattered without care as if they were walking in the streets instead of coming into a specific place.

"Well, we've arrived," the brunette of two said.

"Give us five bottles of your highest quality spirits, bartender! We're running out before our scheduled restocks." The blonde of the two leaned on the counter. "Oh?" she noticed Theo. "Well, isn't this Your Highness~ You're getting drinks so early, it's not even noon yet~" Then she came onto Theo, pressing her assets against him and made a seductive voice. "So do you come here to visit us~?"

Theo's face and adventures were notorious. At least, enough to make the brothel's workers wonder why he hadn't visited them yet, even though he was often spotted around this area. This was the first time he ventured this close, even though he entered the bar instead of the more lavish building nearby.

Theo just flashed her his trademark smirk and sipped his drinks. He liked fooling around, but whenever he had a favorite, he didn't really reciprocate in another flirting.

Feel free to control the extra characters, even make them go soon if you want xD

Kaito snickered and went to getting the prince another new drink that was sweeter. He took a classic and changed it just slightly to make it a little sweeter and even added some sugar around the rim of the glass. "There you go." The male placed the glass down just as the door opened again and three people walked it. Hearing that the water five bottle of their best wine made the blue-haired boy so happy.

"Right away," Kaito said as he ran around the bar and took off towards the back. He went into the back cellar and grabbed the bottles, hoisting all of them into his arms. While walking back, the cramp in Kaito's stomach suddenly shot through with pain. He whimpered and started bending over gripping the bottles tightly. After a few minutes, he managed to get up and brought the bottles out placing them on the bar.

"Here you go, this is our finest wine." Kaito was still in pain but he didn't show it as he smiled and moved accordingly. He did frown as he saw the girl all over Theo.

Looking closely, the prince seemed to be shrugging the brunette off but then the girl with clearly fake, scarlet hair joined on his other side and basically threw herself onto him trying to charm him into taking her home. Kaito wanted to say something so bad to make it stop but since he was working, he couldn't do so. The bartender just had to turn and focus on the body guard who paid for the bottles of wine.

Kaito lingered rather close looking a bit upset by the girls fawning over Theo the way the were. "Would you like anything else, Sire?" The blue-haired boy was trying to get the prince's attention.

Before he could say anything, the redhead said, "Why don't you go out back and get us something you don't typically use and make something excellent out of it." Kaito wanted to stay but not only was this his job but he couldn't say no to anything. He nodded and walked off towards the back placing a hand over his stomach from the pain that was really hindering him.

"As much as I don't mind the attention, girls, isn't it your resting time?" Theo tried to refuse them; he still had reputation to uphold, after all.

They whined and told him if it was him, they didn't care. But Theo just played with the ice clinking against his glass, the sweet rim made a nice touch to his palate, and the corner of his eyes kept following Kaito. That was how he realized the blue haired male had been holding in some kind of pain. Theo paled up, his fear had come crashing down.

Roughly reached into his pocket, he took some silver coins and put them on the table, not caring if it could pay for more than he took. His steel blue eyes lingered on Kaito, but it was soon broken by the girls surprised by his sudden action and asked where he was going. So Theo simply strode away from that place, running towards the woods.

Running away.

There were several fruits in the forest, including apples. Theo took three of them and brought it with him to the lake.

"Hey, you stupid Goddess!" he yelled. When there was no answer, he threw one of the apples to the lake. Still no answer, he ate one of them and threw the left over. No answer. The goddess didn't appear to him that day. He had too many questions to ask, but what he wanted to make sure (and what he didn't want to hear) was 'is this real?'.

Roughly the same time as his last hurried exit from the wood, Theo walked away, using the main road for now. The coldness gnawed at him, but he knew no matter how long he held someone, this wasn't the coldness that would go away.