You may like but I don't...

Oni

We all have read some mangas we didn't like at all for some reasons. Some may like them but not all. I want to know which mangas you don't like! But please, be gentle! Here is people who may like those mangas what you hate!

And please, tell why you didn't like that/them. Thank you!

~*~

Personally I didn't like Okane ga nai (Eng. No money. Author: Shinozaki Hitoyo). I stopped reading that after few chapters. There was much raping scenes and after all uke seemed very much like ten-year-old girl... (and I've always said that I don't like school-girl-looking boys in mangas). There was nothing I enjoyed when I read it! I just read it and read it and I didn't find anything nice there. It's sad but true.

Well, it was only the first chapters I read but still. I just didn't want to continue for some reasons. Even I supposed that everything would turn upside down and even that uke guy would be happy or something.

• Like 2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• SailorRishi

• KatieMH25!

• Crash_

I don't like Otona Keikenchi by Nekota Yonezou. I don't like it at all!!!!! The seme is so small.... the uke is impotent.... no romance at all... just bleah! :cuteonion51:

• Like 2

Love Hustler by Hiro Reiichi - Everything DEVIATED BIG TIME! There was no consistency with the story and I hate the magician. Hiro Reiichi is one of my fave authors but really should stick to writing domestic romances and stay away from adventure romance. It's just not working at all.

West End by Aoi Futaba - A loooooooooooong story but I get this feeling that after reading, I'd still be asking the question..NOW WHAT? I never thought watching smex in yaoi manga was soooooooooooo tedious as this one.

Hitomi wa Umi no iro by CJ Michalski - Just a bunch of lazy stories put together. It's so obvious the mangaka is having a writer's block. Don't get me wrong though CJ Michalski is one of my fave authors but this is definitely NOT one of her best, it's not even good.

Night Walk by Miyamoto Kano - Because it's so darn confusing because I can't see the motive of the manga. The author kept picking up random plots and abandoning them halfway throughout the story. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. But again, Miyamoto-sensei is one of my most fave mangaka. But this manga in particular is a thumbs down for me.

For some reason I don't like Body Talk Paradox by Panco. I don't like the characters and the art. I just don't like it... it might have been a good manga if the characters were drawn better... :msn_red_fox 16

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Okane ga nai (i didnt like the rape thing)

i lso didnt like Body Talk Paradox by Panco (the Uke is boring)

Joker Trap by TENNOUJI Mio ( the mangaka is one of my favourites but this manga doesnt have a story its just for sex )

Uhm...

Cold rain of Happiness (most of all, the drawing-style and zoophilia)

That's pretty much the only one... I'm picky so I choose carefully before I read 'em lol

• 1 year later...

Indeed Nezu...few days ago by random i found this manga....the first reaction was:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Ive never ereally hated a manga ,animae yes but i always attracted to the good manga,i'll have to say ai ore (love me) it style was to purposly make the guys look like girls anf viceversa,which is ok but it also said the charecteristics were opposite and it stereotyped genders poorly. (men bieng the dominent smart ones and so on) it never said that in te manga but thats what i felt....it was also really disturbing,and the plot was quite boring.

• 3 weeks later...

Okane Ga Nai

the uke is too girly, i don't like girly uke ==". It like read a smut shoujo manga than yaoi (for me)

We all have read some mangas we didn't like at all for some reasons. Some may like them but not all. I want to know which mangas you don't like! But please, be gentle! Here is people who may like those mangas what you hate!

And please, tell why you didn't like that/them. Thank you!

~*~

Personally I didn't like Okane ga nai (Eng. No money. Author: Shinozaki Hitoyo). I stopped reading that after few chapters. There was much raping scenes and after all uke seemed very much like ten-year-old girl... (and I've always said that I don't like school-girl-looking boys in mangas). There was nothing I enjoyed when I read it! I just read it and read it and I didn't find anything nice there. It's sad but true.

Well, it was only the first chapters I read but still. I just didn't want to continue for some reasons. Even I supposed that everything would turn upside down and even that uke guy would be happy or something.

I can understand the 10 year old girl thing but it gets less rapey half way through and more consentive as ayase realizes he might have feelings about kanou!!! but the manga i didnt like was sex pistols i mean it was okay but i didnt really get it there were too many characters and stuff and i didnt get all of the animal rules either!!

• Like 1

I don't know how popular Hoshino Lily's works are but I just. Can't. Get. Into. Them.

Maybe it's her ukes, because sometimes I start to doubt myself, thinking: ".... These are boys... Right?" I dunno man, something about her ukes' faces sometimes just creeps me out.

• 1 month later...
Guest ReincarnatedRainbow
Chintsubu by Yamato Nase :7yoyo:

There is no other word for this manga other than STRANGE!

Lol, that's what I liked about it.

Okane Ga Nai - I dropped it after four pages; the uke was that disgusting.

Finder Series - Ugh, I wrote a whole rant about it. If you'd like to know my reasons, you can ask me to look for it. But I won't post it here, for the sake of others' feelings.

Kigurumi Planet - It started out refreshing, funny, and cute. But then it all went downhill after the kigurumi revealed his human self. It became average and boring. Plus, the kigurumi guy's personality totally changes depending on whether he is wearing his suit or not; it's obvious that the mangaka did that to create the typical aggressive seme, while still having cute kigurumi characters.

17 Sai no Paradox - Unrealistic, lazy, and dull - to be concise.

Adult na Kaihatsu-shitsu - Meh, it could of been better. Not deep enough. Not dark enough. Not sexy enough to compensate.

Tight Rope - Just...Boring to me.

Boku no Ano Ko - Silly, stupid, and ridiculous. Ah, but the drawing is cute.

Welcome To Cafe Relish -

*Whoa! What's with the cock grab? That's a damn lack of boundaries you have there.

*Raep! (Y U NO HAVE CONSENSUAL SEX?)

*Protecting your brother from a suspicious older man who just randomly crawled into bed with him to cuddle is NOT called a brother complex. It's called having a brain.

*You've known him for barely two days, and already you're jealous of a potential love interest, you bitch him out for returning home late, and you nearly cry because you want to see him more.

*Why the hell are the hosts boarding with the MC in their house? They're not homeless!

Those are just a few. I hate many more.

• 2 weeks later...
Okane ga nai (i didnt like the rape thing)

i lso didnt like Body Talk Paradox by Panco (the Uke is boring)

Joker Trap by TENNOUJI Mio ( the mangaka is one of my favourites but this manga doesnt have a story its just for sex )

I agree about Okane Ga Nai, and I really dont like the fact that the Uke is so small/girly and the seme is like 4 times his size. I just find it extremely weird, I got to the rape scene and stopped, kinda felt bad for the uke having that huge guy doing things to him....

Then again I hated the Uke too, he's was a perfect example of the kind of ukes I hate

• 2 weeks later...

Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku! by minami haruka i didn't like how the seniors came along and broke up the little ukes! It creep me out how they were watched through the window too. >_

The one that stood out for me is Love me Thru the Night Manga; it was really tedious read, boring and there was no emotion in the story (like in some mangas you can feel the passion or unrequieted love and painful feelings attached) but in this manga it was all dry, it was just really boring and i'll never read it again :( There could be a few others i didnt like but that was the main one i didnt enjoy :(

I've always found Papa to Kiss in the Night a little creepy..

I'm a bit picky with yaoi >//> I really prefer couples that definitely consensually love eachother...then I feel as though I'm simply watching a romantic love story rather than some kinda sexual harrasment..

though obviously most yaoi is the former.

Black Sun

the story is just ridiculous...and definately NOT in a good way...

I couldn't finish reading the first comic...it was a vicarious embarrassment...