The Pharaoh's Treasure (18+, Private) (Sathenus & SapphireD910)

SapphireD910

Inaros' eyes shot wide open hearing his lovers confession of doubts for the future, and it pained him in a way he never imagined. This was his slave, concubine, now lover, and if he could he'd give Ahniki Zarine's role instead. All thoughts he should never have. He should have never grown so attached to one companion, he should never have released him, expressed deeper emotions and desires, and most of all his pain and care now. All Inaros could make himself do was move the smaller man to his back to look up at him. His eyes were dark and worrisome looking at Ahniki. His hands continued to roam gently over his small frame with a slow and careful affection.

"I am not a man from a long line of pharaohs, I am not so attached to their rules and traditions. I do this because after a while without continuing my line a younger man would fight to take it away. Right now even Persia wants to threaten what I have." He slowly ran his hands over Ahniki's ribs, down his sides, cupping his hips. "I can't imagine what would happen to anyone in my service if that were to happen, but my lover more so."

Inaros leaning his head forward, kissing over Ahniki's chest and ribs down to his belly. "You know my father had a lover. Not nearly as beautiful as you. One night he came to me, wanted to tempt me, he feared my father no longer wanted him and he thought he should either prepare for me to take my father’s place, or kill me at an intimate moment out of jealousy. But when he tried to put his hands to me at all, he sobbed." His lips trailed down to the junction at his hips, tongue and teeth grazing Ahniki's hip bones between caresses of the lips. "My father found out about his indiscretions, but continued to love him and sought to comfort him despite his insecurities. When my father passed, his lover died too, he couldn't bare to be apart."

"You should not doubt me at all, but it wont change my choices, nor my feelings that you do." Without another word Inaros dropped to his knees and put his mouth on his lover's hardening cock. His mouth was hot, wet, and able to take Ahniki fully into him. He tongue stroked and turned in his mouth against the smooth and salty skin of Ahniki's member. His hand moved to palm the smaller man's sac as his long and strong fingers rubbed over his entrance. Feeling his lover's hole twitch to his touch caused him to hum over his member.

Slowly he released the younger man from his mouth, only to lean further to press his mouth to the taunt ring. Long lapping mixed with quick flickering to coax his arousal more and relax the opening for what was to come. "My beautiful Ahniki, let me fill you with something other than worry for the time." He gave the younger man a dark smile as his fingers wet with his saliva and Ahniki's precum, pushed into his small tight body. Inaros watched with delight as his lover's body responded. "Thats it lovely, feel how I desire you, and to please you... like no other, now or ever."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireD910

• Sathenus

Ahniki had taken the silence as a bad thing and lowered his head closer to the sheets beneath him trying to make himself look smaller already having angered his Pharaoh once. The last thing he wanted to do was anger him again, what he wasn't expecting was to be rolled onto his back so he was looking up at the older man. Worried eyes landed on Inaros' and he noticed the look that were in them almost mirrored his own, feeling his hands continue to roam along his body. It was a soothing gesture, a motion that from anyone else would not yield such a response. Was it not for it being Inaros' the touches would have unnerved him.

That was a scary thought, he didn't want to think what would happen to him was someone able to take over Egypt and dethrone Inaros. One thing was for sure though, he knew was that to happen his life -were he allowed to continue to live it- was not going to be a good one. Loyalty was one thing that his Pharaoh didn't have to worry when it came to him, for Ahniki had nothing but loyalty for the man above him. Soft moans slipped from his lips at the feeling of his Pharaoh's lips on his skin. Kissing along his chest and ribs down to his stomach and listening to the story being told. It made him wonder if he ever fell into such a spot if Inaros would be just as understanding and loving as his father had been to his lover.

Part of him didn't even want to think about it, reminding himself that it wouldn't happen. After all the only other people for him to seek such moments with would be the guards or advisers, none of which interested him in the least. Drawn from his thoughts as he felt the teeth and tongue on the sensitive skin of his hips between gentle touches of the other man's lips he looked down meeting his Pharaoh's gaze. A soft blush colored his face when he was once more told that he shouldn't doubt him, but it was hard to believe that. His heart still ached at the thought of Inaros having a child with Zarine regardless of whether or not he ever touched her. Part of him wished he was capable of giving his Pharaoh said heir so she wouldn't be necessary but it was impossible.

Glancing away after Inaros finished speaking Ahniki tried to hide the shame he felt at doubting him to begin with as well as the sense of doubt he still had. Only time would prove to him whether or not his doubts were indeed unnecessary. What he wasn't expecting was for him to take his cock into his mouth bringing a gasp from his lips and shocking his body as a surge of pleasure shot up his spine. Eyes snapping to the man he adored as the other's tongue only succeeded in making it more pleasurable for him, eyes drifting shut as a pleasured moan escaped from his parted lips. This was not what he had expected, the fingers rubbing over his entrance sent sparks through his body, lighting his nerves on fire.

All he could think about was what such touches meant and that despite not having expected or planned for this sort of outcome he had kind of hoped it would end this way. Not with Inaros' mouth wrapped around him, but with the man he loved more than anything else inside of him. The hum that escaped his Pharaoh only made him groan in pleasure as the vibrations moved up his cock, breaths escaping in sharp, shallow pants as his member was slowly released from his mouth making him shiver slightly at the cool feeling the air brought to his wet cock.

Dazed eyes locked on his Pharaoh he just watched him as he moved down before the other's mouth was at his entrance, tongue lapping and flicking over the ring of muscles making him squirm. It was almost impossible for him to lay still while he was being treated this way, and not remotely in a bad way. Ahniki felt himself loving the feeling and how cared for it actually made him feel as he noticed the dark smile on Inaros' face as the man's fingers slipped into his tight hole making him gasp. His body shuddered at the entrance and he felt it instantly start to respond, his member was soon fully hard, and his body was aching for his cock.

The words spoken seemed to ignite something deep inside of him, it meant more to him than it probably should to hear such words. His body was doing just that though, feeling how much his Pharaoh desired him, and the touches were pleasing his body forcing it to react. He couldn't stop his bodies reactions even as he tried, arching his back to push against the fingers inside of them trying to urge them in deeper and desperately wanting his Pharaoh's cock. After all he knew that having Inaros inside of him would be the only way that he could get as deep as he craved the older man to be, his fingers wouldn't be able to get deep enough.

Despite not being sure if he had the permission to do so he reached out, running his fingers gently along the other man's jaw before tugging him closer to lock their lips together. Ahniki was so lost as to his position and what exactly he was and was not allowed to do, something he realized he was going to have to figure out. It also made him realize that it would be trial and error in doing so, testing to see what Inaros would let him do and get away with versus what he was not allowed to do. Of course he had learned that not looking at the older man when being addressed, and expressing his displeasure about a decision he had made -especially in his presence- were things he was still not allowed to do. Which made him hope something as simple as initiated a kiss would be seen as something he was allowed to do.

• 1 month later...

Inaros was to say the least shocked by the boldness overcoming his lover and the way that his soft and delicate form so strongly pulled his body forward so that their mouths met. It felt almost as though his meek and obedient lover was being replace with this new person. The thought erupted as a growl deep in his throat and he pressed his tongue to taste more of Ahniki's mouth, both in an act of excitement and to still push a bit of dominance.

The moment before in front of others, in front of adversaries, was something he could neither accept, nor at the time explain to his lover given their company. More than anything it had stung his pride and feelings for the younger man that he was so upset to dismiss him, even at the risk of the consequences that would have befallen most others. Any servant would have been stricken or otherwise disciplined. He didn't want to do those things to Ahniki, even if hurt by him, and to tell him such would defeat the meaning in the fact that he didn't do such things by seemingly threatening him all the same.

At the same time, Ahniki showing true desires worried him slightly, despite his words that Ahniki should not doubt him, he did consider thoughts that if the younger man were not here under command and given the choice perhaps other options would be more desirable to him. Just the same, to see his desires still had him at the center warmed his heard and aroused his body like nothing before. He feared to clutch the other's lithe form in this moment might hurt or bruise, instead fisting the sheets around them with his free hand, almost certain his fingers would leave marks in his palms. It took all his self control to just carry on slow and purposefully pumps with his other hand, curling his fingers in such a way to elicit the delightful noises between their mouths.

"Ahniki," he breathed, their lips still pressed together. "More... show me more... of what you want." He pulled his lips away with a chuckle, tongue darting out to lick up Ahniki's soft and slightly puffy lips. "Don't be shy when we're alone." His fingers started to purposefully stroke over that special spot. "When we're alone, I want only to be your lover, and your lover wants to know your deepest and dirtiest desires." He smiled darkly, his dark eyes seeming to take more shadow, almost boring their stare deep into the other man. He pulled his fingers from inside Ahniki immediately moving to climb on top of the other, his arousal pointing directly at him, it's current state and strain almost intimidating to anyone who hadn't already handled it so often and so skillfully as Inaros had to admit and enjoy that Ahniki had.

Leaning in he pressed his lips to one of Ahniki's pert nipples, finally his hands feeling able to grasp him by the hips, a rhythmic clutching and releasing of his slight but firm curves in that area. His tongue batted at the firm peak, abusing it to a solid point before showing the same to the other. Eyes remained focused on his lover's features, watching them contort with pleasure and unmet desires.

"Use your voice lover, to direct how I should use this on you," Inaros sat back on his knees, grabbing his own stiff length, slapping it against Ahniki's soft inner thigh. "I'm at your will." A serious look fell over his chiseled features, jaw stiff, as he delivered those last words. He was opening himself up to his former slave, he wanted him to know how different this was and how different he felt about him.

Moaning into the kiss Ahniki didn't fight the dominance that was being exerted by Inaros' tongue, instead he parted his lips allowing it to enter and take control of the kiss. He hadn't been unaware of the deep growl either, knowing that he had been a bit dominate when pulling his Pharaoh down to kiss him. All he could seem to do was cling to the older man and moan, occasionally a pleasured whimper or whine would pass his lips as the fingers continued pumping inside of him. Panting soft breaths over his Pharaoh's lips as they continued to kiss.

Slowly his eyes drifted open, though they remained half lidded as they met those of Inaros. The pleasure that he was being given just by being fingered and kissed was driving him crazy, almost as if that alone would be enough to bring him to his climax. He knew under any other circumstances it would be, but he so desperately wanted more of the man above him. Each time those skilled fingers brushed his prostate or purposefully curled to press firmly against it his back arched and his breathing caught in his throat. It seemed that all he could do was cling to Inaros and moan as his legs spread a bit further to continue to urge him to continue.

Watching him with such desire in his eyes as Inaros spoke telling him not to be shy when they are alone, he took in a shaky breath as he tried to get his thoughts together. A deep blush colored his face at the words, it seemed strange that Inaros would want to know such things or ask in such a way to hear them. Even if the other man was his lover, it felt odd to think he could express such desires and not be either turned down or sent away. His face and eyes were averted at this point though he did not miss the dark look that seemed to cross Inaros' face after telling him he wanted to hear those desires. A second later the fingers were removed and he noticed his Pharaoh crawl over him, noticing his erection was pointed directly at him. Instantly he felt a surge of pleasure run through his body, he knew most would shy away at seeing such an impressive sight, most would be intimidated. But not him, no Ahniki wanted nothing more than to feel Inaros inside of him a craving he had more times than he could count.

The moment that those lips locked around his nipple a cry of pleasure slipped from him as his back arched eyes widening. His sensitive nipple was being abused by the consistent batting of Inaros' tongue over it making it even harder and making Ahniki squirm and wither beneath him. He had thought that he would get some relief when it broke free only to be proved wrong when Inaros moved his mouth to his other nipple to do the same thing. Groaning his hands fisted in the sheets trying to get a grip on the intense feeling that the older man constantly seemed to give him. "Inaros..." he whined as his eyes drifted shut again.

His relief came a few minutes later allowing him to desperately try to catch his breath and calm his racing heart. Eyes reopening and never leaving Inaros as he spoke though they did wander to the man's hard cock as it slapped against his thigh. It felt weird to think that the man actually wanted to hear how he wanted it. How he wanted to be treated. It was a strange concept and it took Ahniki a moment to truly fathom what that meant. When it did finally register with him he blushed an even darker shade of red. Up until this point he had just expected Inaros to fuck him like he did every time, but... the chance for this to truly be different made him stop and think about what he truly wanted. Did he really want it the way he had been receiving the older man ever since he had been bought years ago? Or did he want to use this chance to have what he had desired from Inaros but felt like he would never get?

In the end he knew no matter how he got it, whether hard and fast, or slow and sensual he knew he would love it because it was with the man he cared about. But at the same time he really couldn't pass up this chance as he propped himself up so his face was mere inches from his Pharaoh's. A small smile crossed his face, "If you really want me to tell you what I desire then I will. I don't want you to just fuck me like we normally would, despite the fact that I love it when you do." He murmured over the other's lips eyes locked on Inaros' gaze. "I want you to take me slowly, to be able to feel every inch with every thrust. I want you to show me that being your lover can be slow and gentle, not just fast and lust filled."

There was a deep desire to feel this gentle side of Inaros during sex at least once. A side he had yet to truly feel, every time it had been hard and fast. Though he loved being taken with such passion and lust he wanted something different this time. If anything could help him truly accept his role and get over Zarine's arrival he knew it was Inaros granting him this one wish, this one true desire. "Do this for me just once, and I'll give you anything." he whispered onto Inaros' lips. Remaining propped up on his elbows and watching the older man with such want, such need that he hoped he wouldn't be denied. Ahniki knew that Inaros could still take him slowly and gently and exert his dominance.

• 1 month later...

Inaros' stayed locked on Ahniki's eyes with a deep look that seemed to almost be searching for something, but clearly was not lost. Perhaps he wanted to linger on that seductive look that his lover so rarely seemed bold enough to share with him. Deep inside Inaros held pride over his choice of lover and how his lover had developed in his company. The way the other's supple lips and hot breath tickled barely touching his lips lit a fire in him that could literally be felt though his skin, growing hotter to the touch.

But he was rather shocked to hear the request slip from that mouth he so often desired all the same. Gentle and slow? He leaned back with a stern look that almost showed some hesitation but rather it was Inaros trying to mentally hold himself back from the immediate torrent of sex and stimulation that his body was craving and a burst of words to express his arguement of love making and whether his love making would be slow, gentle, or even something he hadn't already given in his own way. Ahniki wanted to be made love to in his way. It seemed so predictable once it was out, but it had caught the pharaoh off guard and shocked him into the idea that if he felt a certain way he needed to know how to show it.

His eyes drank in the fluid curves of the younger man's body, his hands making a slow crawl to the young man's knees, tugging at their crease and hefting them onto his shoulders. Leaning in, his expression still heavy and dark he leaned, slowly bending his lover in half as he gently connected their lips with a lightness that almost tickled before moving back. "Are you saying I haven't been gentle with you?" as the words came out he let the soft side of his thumbs brush the younger man's still pert nipples. His face was stern, lips hovering and breath tickling. "I suppose I'll amend this for you now then." Inaros let his hands slide up stroking the other's collar, shoulders and letting his fingers stroke the long, thick mane of hair that laid over the sheets.

Suddenly a wicked grin spread over the older man's features looking the other over. "Beautiful..." One hand removed itself from the tresses sliding back down his lithe body, disappearing below his hips. "Slow..." his fingers tickled the curve of Ahniki's ass. "Gentle..." Inaros let his fingers tenderly brush against the puckered opening of his lover. "Am I right? Hmmm... this spot of you... " Almost excruciatingly slow he pushed a finger in. "And with how it squeezes just this part... can you see how hard it is to control myself? Keep that in mind..." the pharaoh's voice was a breathy rasp, "... as I make love to you." With those words he leaned in capturing Ahniki's lips as he carefully added a second finger. "You'll have to tell me when you're ready for me inside you," the wicked smile remained on his face.

Ahniki wasn't blind to the sudden stern expression on his Pharaoh's face. It made him nervous for a moment though he did well at hiding it. Keeping his body relaxed he watched as Inaros reached down to the bend of his knees before tugging on them and hooking his legs over his shoulder. A blush covered his face as he was bent into himself as his Pharaoh leaned over him. He had never even thought his body could bend this way, practically bending him in half as their lips connected. Shocked by the older man's words he was momentarily speechless, that hadn't been remotely what he had been trying to say.

"No... of course not." Ahniki responded his voice was soft, trying to make sure he didn't imply anything else. In no way had he meant to make it sound like Inaros had never been gentle with him, it just came down to the fact that most of the time gentle wasn't anywhere to be seen. That didn't mean he didn't like it, but he really wanted this. Even if it was just this once he wanted their time together to be dragged out, to be gentle and slow. A deep pleasured groan slipped out of him as Inaros brushed his thumbs over his sensitive and pert nipples. Instantly his back arched to push into the touch even though he was still being bent in half.

It was for the second time in a such a short period of time that Inaros' expression changed again. This time a more wicked grin crossing his face. Feeling the older man's hands move along his body stroking and touching as he started to speak one hand disappearing and fingers ticking the curve of his ass. Instantly he felt his breath catch in his throat, especially as that hand brushed his opening. His blush deepened as his Pharaoh continued to speak, a pleasured moan slipping from him as the finger was pushed inside excruciatingly slow. Suddenly he could understand how it was so hard for his Pharaoh to control himself, considering in that very moment he no longer felt like he could handle being taken slowly and gently.

Kissing the older man back he felt a second finger joining the first inside of him making him desperately want more. As the kiss was broken and his Pharaoh spoke again he felt at a loss for words. He was ready for Inaros to be inside of him now if he was being honest with his desires, but he didn't seem to have the capability to word it yet. It was almost like all of is previous desires slipped out the window and all he really wanted was for Inaros to be buried inside of him and taking him regardless of if it was slow and gentle or not.

Squirming the best he could on his Pharaoh's fingers and in the position he was bent into he tried to get a grip on himself and stick true to what he had asked for. It was proving to be harder and harder to do until he finally snapped. "I need you inside me..." he begged, practically pleading with Inaros to just fuck him instead. In that moment he completely understood why they never had just slow and gentle sex. Neither one of them seemed to be able to hold out long enough for it. Sure in the back of his mind Ahniki still wanted that, still in a sense wanted to be made love to in that way, but his body was desperate. So it was his body that was winning this battle over what his brain kept telling him he wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Inaros smiled wickedly up at his now desperate lover, overly pleased with his pleading for the pharaoh. His fingers bent ever so slightly, dragging excruciatingly slow over the inner muscles and sensitive nerves. "No." He spoke flatly and played up a stern expression looking over Ahniki's soft and beautiful features flush with arousal. "When you make a request of your pharaoh you must await its completion before making another." He leaned in giving the younger man a hungry kiss. "You asked for me to be gentle..." he licked Ahniki's lips, "... slow." His other hand ran over the younger man's smooth thigh letting his nails lightly scrape, leaving a trail of prickly flesh.

"You'll get everything you want... eventually." The curves to his lips returned planting a devilish smile over his features. He sat back on his knees, twisting his digits, knuckles and finger-tips brushing and stroking that dense spot of pleasure. He let Ahniki's legs rest, still spread apart, but ankles resting on either of his hips and his lover no longer folded over onto himself. "Besides, I must indulge in your beautiful face and voice as they change under my prolonged attentions."

The older man's erection was very visible now that he was sitting back. It was obvious that he too needed to be touched, be inside his lover, but Inaros was going to prove that he could be gentle with the other. He stroked a few times at the sweet spot inside of Ahniki listening to his moans and watching his body writhe with an intense interest. "So beautiful... I should sit back and watch you more often." His deep voice rumbled with a small chuckle.

Slowly he pulled his fingers from the grip of Ahniki's body. "I don't think that was enough preparation." Inaros looked over the lithe form before him, ending on the dripping wet cock. "Lets not just spill your seed tonight," his fingers teased the tip before bringing the clear fluid to his lips. "Mmmm... Ahniki tastes delicious... but what about the rest?" Without another word, but eyes locked on his young concubine, the pharaoh leaned down between the other's thighs. Lifting up a thigh onto his shoulder he exposed Ahiki's puckered opening, sparing no time before lunging forward to lap away at the smooth znd taunt muscle with his tongue. The older man let his excitement and desire show at the vigorous pace of his licks and the animalistic groaning. As his face was pressed to his lover's most sensitive area, his hand pumped his leaking cock, listening to the noises as his tongue started darting in. He could feel the hole growing wet.

"Just as I thought, all of you is delicious," he said pulling back, and rising to his knees again. "Now I'll give into your second request."

"No?" Ahniki repeated in a desperate whine as he withered beneath his Pharaoh. The older man's fingers setting his nerves alight with pleasure and driving his body crazy making him want nothing more than to be fucked but not getting what he wanted. He had never felt like he needed it more than he did in this very moment. His body quaking from the pleasure already given to him, and cock leaking. Not to mention his cock seemed harder than he had ever thought it had been before making him really just want some relief as another whine passed his partially parted lips.

The words that left Inaros' mouth made him wish he had never asked to be taken slow and gentle. He didn't want to get everything he wanted eventually, he wanted it all now. As his legs were lowered back to the bed he felt the fingers inside of him twist and brush along his prostate, stroking it in a way that made his back arch and mouth open in a silent cry of pleasure. It was torturous, the amount of pleasure that Inaros seemed to be drawing from his body. The more he tried to understand it the more impossible it seemed, but he was not surprised that his Pharaoh was able to do such things to him.

It was the fingers slipping out of him as he heard the older man speak that made a soft flush color his cheeks. Panting heavily as he laid on the bed and trying to get a grip on himself. Whining as he was told that the older man didn't think it was enough preparation. "P-please... don't..." he begged when Inaros teased the tip of his cock watching the older man bring the clear fluids leaking from it to his mouth. His cock was to sensitive to take the teasing touches, he felt like he would cum at any moment and he didn't want to do so before he could feel his Pharaoh inside of him.

Unsure what the man was intending to do as he watched him lean down between his legs only to lift one of his thighs. He felt exposed by the way the man had positioned him, but before he could speak the older man's mouth was on his entrance. A cry of pleasure passed his lips as his hands fisted in the sheets, his legs tensing as he tried to get some sort of relief. Withering beneath him as he tried desperately to keep his orgasm at bay, Ahniki bit his lip. Hands fisting so tightly in the sheets his knuckles turned white and he was sure that he was going to leave marks on his own palms.

Just when he felt sure he wouldn't be able to handle anymore it stopped, his body falling limp on the bed, fists slowly releasing the sheets as he tried to catch his breath. Watching Inaros as he spoke, nothing but pure desperation in his eyes. "Please..." he begged just wanting the man to fuck him. There was no way he was going to be able to take anymore "preparation" before he completely lost it.

• 4 weeks later...

Inaros lumbered his body back into the bed, firmly spreading the soft thighs before him with his thumbs stroking the smooth expanse of skin. "So nice to touch, like these silk sheets under us. You're beautiful, smooth, soft and I must feel all over you." Hands sliding to the outside of Ahniki's legs before flicking his wrist to give a light and playful slap. "Supple yet firm." The pharaoh's voice became more of growl, full of his lust.

"I will never stop touching you... connecting with you..." Inaros grasped his own erection, hot, stiff and wet at the tip and pressed it to Ahniki's even wetter opening. With a heavy breath he rubbed himself against the inviting muscle, feeling it twitch and beg for him to enter before he slowly pressed himself in. His vision seemed to vanish as his heated cock was consumed by his lover's hot, tight depths, eyes closed, throat erupting with an animalistic groan.

When he felt his pelvis come flush with Ahniki's thighs he opened his eyes, the start of tears in them. "So sweet being inside of you." Reaching out his fingers to gently brush along the smaller male's mane of hair as his hips started to jerk, the noise of their bodies connecting echoing in his ears. "This may be the last day I can give you my seed until..." Heavy pants seemed to steal his voice and he leaned over to consume Ahniki's mouth with his own.

The pharaoh's hips quickened and he leaned back, releasing the other's lips to hear his lover's wonderful moans and whimpers of pleasure. He watched the way Ahniki's body weighed and arched as if in pain, feeling his body squeeze and pull with his inner-most muscles. "You're so good, almost painful. I still want more!"

Grabbing his lithe and light form, Inaros moved Ahniki to his side, getting his calf to his shoulder and picking up his pace. The way his lover moaned and clawed at the sheets urged him on more. He never wanted to go without this feeling, sights or sounds. Deep down he knew things would change with Zarine. He'd have to follow his duties, but... "I'm never giving you up."

A soft blush colored Ahniki’s face at the Pharaoh’s words. He was unused to anyone talking to him in such a manner, or expressing that any part of him was beautiful much less all of him. Inaros was the only one who ever did so, yet he could not seem to get used to hearing it. Still, his desperation for Inaros to just take him made it so his mind couldn’t even dwell on the words for very long. A rather needy sound slipping past his lips as he felt the light playful slap to his leg. The lust filled growl of words that came from his Pharaoh only seemed to make him anticipate what was about to come even more. Just when he had been so sure that it wasn’t possible.

Moaning just at the feeling of Inaros’ cock pressed against his wet opening, squirming as it was rubbed against the ring of muscle. “Inaros…” He groaned eyes drifting shut as his hands fisted in the sheets. Feeling like he was going to shatter if he didn’t get what he so desperately wanted. The moan that passed his lips when the older man finally pushed forward slowly sinking into him came from deep in his throat. Body igniting in pleasure, the feeling alone of the older man entering him almost enough to make him cum after all the teasing and preparation he had endured. Taking in shallow and shaky breaths as he looked up at his Pharaoh, body shaking ever so slightly.

The feeling of the other’s hips finally moving set his body alight, there was no escaping the pleasure that was being given to him. It was only Inaros who ever made his body feel this way, but after all the teasing the sensation was even stronger. Feeling as though he was drowning in the feeling, eyes drifting shut. His body withered and arched beneath his lover, desperate for release while also not wanting any of it to end. He was so lost in it that he almost missed the man telling him that this might be the last day he could receive the older man’s seed. His Pharaoh’s words suddenly being cut off just as their lips met in a passionate kiss. ‘No.’ His mind managed to think the word echoing in his head, he needed to know what the man had meant to say after. ‘The last time I may receive it until what?’ He desperately thought.

Just as he thought he had managed to fight the pleasure enough to speak he was turned onto his side, one leg being placed over the man’s shoulder and the thrusts picking up pace. A cry of pleasure was what passed his lips instead of the question he had been so desperate to ask. Clawing at the sheets beneath him as his back arched, his breaths escaping in sharp shallow pants. Moans and whimpers escaping him as his toes curled in pleasure. There was no way he could hold out much longer, it was all just too much. It didn’t help that Inaros was sinking so deeply into him at an angle he had never experienced before and with a pace that made it impossible to form even one coherent thought.

“I-I’m gonna…” He managed to stutter out but that was all he got out before he came. Crying out in pleasure once more his vision seeming to vanish as his hands clenched the sheets tightly. He could feel his nails digging into his palms through the thin silk sheets. When his vision returned, he whimpered, body overly sensitive and his breathing still shallow as he tried to pull in more than just a ragged breath. Such an intense amount of pleasure constantly assaulting him was something he couldn’t recall feeling before, but he knew that he wouldn’t mind feeling it again and again.

The desperation in Ahniki made him all the more beautiful. Even when his face was painted with a look that could be immense pleasure or pain, he was lovely. Inaros felt the body at his mercy continue to squeeze and caress him, begging for more of him. He watched the lewd display of his entry into his lover, not really sure why it too was so wonderful to look at, but it consumed much of his attention, split between that and the writhing body before him. Deep down he imagined this was his wedding bed and his main concern, and the concern of most of the kingdom would be filling his lover. Though if that were the case and that could be as he wanted, Ahiki would have beared him all too many children at this point.

The young beauty's voice resembled something of an animal the way he moaned, whimpered and cooed. His noises were more like grunts and growls and pants, but a few tight squeezes from Ahniki would release an undignified moan that he'd both curse and praise in the back of his mind. At that point Ahniki almost squeeked his nearing climax only for Inaros to watch it spill out. His lover's heightened state of pleasure triggered his own, hips shivering as his release entered the younger man and a weak but pleasured sound choked out of him.

Normally he would gently remove himself and offer to clean the two of them, but the day had exhausted him. He moved to allow Ahniki's leg to lay down comfortably, and collapsed next to him in a spooning position, still inside of him. Wordlessly he buried his face in the other's long smooth locks, brushing them back to expose that delicate throat to press his lips to. It was only at that point that his previous thoughts sunk back in like a huge stone, not even pushed away by the rush of a river.

"We will have to be wed immediately," he spoke calmly, wrapping an arm around Ahniki. "I will have to appear to lay with her and complete the ceremony with our wedding night." He could feel the small form tense in his embrace to which he planted soft kisses along his sweaty skin. "That's where I need you," Inaros rasped, "I only need her to have my seed and bear a child." Though Ahniki probably couldn't see it, he closed his eyes thinking about the rest. "I want you to hide before we come to the room. Its one thing if I produced with another woman, but it would be horrific if anyone questions another man impregnanting her." He chuckled, certain that his lover completely disapproved of even the thought. "I want to touch you, and you bring my release as you do so well, only... I need to be able to gather it and give it to her to..."

It felt strange to be the pharaoh, with so much power and command and yet this one thing he could not dismiss or possibly lose his throne, and this idea of his he could barely put into words even alone with his lover. "She will have to be in the room, but we know she has no interest and wishes to protect herself as well. She will be queen, bear children, and never have to have my hands on her." His fingers tip-toed over Ahniki's hip. "You're the only one I'll be touching. Just..." He paused uncertain how all of this really came to him in the first place, but sharing it with Ahniki filled him with some hope and relief. "We'll have to do it that way until she shows she is with child. If it's not a boy, we will have to do it again." The last thought had not occured to him until now and it deeply upset him.

Ahniki felt his body relax even further into the bed once his leg was moved to rest comfortable instead of being hooked over his Pharaoh's shoulder. He didn't even care that Inaros was still inside of him as he felt the older man lay down on the bed. Eyes drifting shut as he comfortable rested in the older man's arms. A place that he knew he never wanted to leave. A pleased sound passed his lips when he felt Inaros' lips press against his throat. Though the touch was gentle it was still enough to make his skin heat up.

The moment he heard his Pharaoh begin to speak once more about the wedding that would have to happen as soon as possible he frowned. Even though he was physically exhausted his mind was able to focus on what he was being told. Tensing in the other's arms when he heard that Inaros would have to as his Pharaoh claimed "appear" to lay with Zarine. He still didn't like the woman, and what was more he didn't like that any woman was able to come between them.

Soft kisses to his skin allowed his muscles to relax slightly. His attention was peaked more when he heard the mention of needing him. Mumbling something incoherent he turned his head slightly to listen better to what was being said. When he was told that he needed to hide before they entered the room he wasn't really sure what to make of it. Why would he possible need to hide in the room? Confused he didn't understand why he would even be present until Inaros continued. Knowing if his body hadn't been so exhausted it would have reacted to his Pharaoh's words. A sense of desire igniting once more inside of him. Turnined his head back to nuzzle into the pillows he continued to listen to the older man's plan.

Ahniki didn't understand how exactly the older man intended for him to be able to bring his release but for him to then be able to give it to Zarine. Either way, he knew he didn't like the idea of sharing anything with the woman. Even if he knew there was no way around it and that it must be done. Feeling a tingling feeling in his hip at the way the older man's fingers danced over the sensitive skin. There was a long pause, making him think that they were finally done with this topic. That shattered when he heard Inaros say they would have to do it this way until Zarine started to show that she was pregnant, what crushed it even more was being told that if the child wasn't a boy they would have to do it all over again.

It didn't please him, but after earlier he didn't feel brave enough to express his displeasure with the news. Deciding to just get some sleep instead he pushed himself back a little to make sure he was pressed against the older man. He didn't even care that Inaros was still inside of him, there was nothing that could really be said to make him want to move. Slipping his own hand over his Pharaoh's he murmured a soft acknolwedgment his only indication that he had heard and understood the older man's plans. He was asleep not long after, and slept soundly in his Pharaoh's arms.

Inaros pressed himself close to the smaller form of Ahniki, pulling the sheets around them. Unfortunately, he was burdened through the night of thoughts of Ahniki and what his life's obligations were truly putting on the younger man. Suddenly a part of him felt actual guilt at how he had obtained Ahniki; making a request for a pretty young man and sending out a bounty among his servers to find him one. The young beauty was sold to him a pure, untouched, but obviously not acquired as the desperate and poor usually are for selling themselves, he was void of any trade or brothel marks, meaning he was only for Inaros' pickings.

He could almost remember it like it was this very night when he took Ahniki for the first time. He put up a fight but quickly gave in to his pharaoh. Not as he did now with desire and warmth, but in hopes that the submission would free him or bore the pharaoh. It wasn't as if Inaros didn't know or recognize, it just hadn't turned him away at the time. Perhaps such a beauty able to defy him and look beyond his status excited him. He just couldn't encourage him in such a way to where displays such as earlier occurred. Inaros couldn't look weak, attached, or belittled by anyone, especially one other's only saw as a concubine.

His hand gently brushed over Ahniki's long mane of hair, something he refused to change about the young man. Nobility often had rituals with their hair, many being cleanly cut of of all of it, but Inaros loved the length and care of Ahniki's, even when he was bought he was so clean and beautiful to anyone else. Now his hair was a pride of Inaros' and something he'd only allow one he cared for to keep with the labor it sometimes took.

Before he even felt a sense of real time passed, Inaros noted the breaking of the light of twilight coming into the room. He leaned in, kissing the fair male on the temple before gently pulling himself away and getting out of bed. He almost let out a groan when his member slipped from between Ahniki's thighs where it had been nestled since slipping from his entrance. Grabbing the sheets he pulled them up around Ahniki who seemed to stir slightly and tossed on his robes to wonder through the connected rooms in thought.

He had said so much to his lover that he could only trust to his lover. His plan could have them all killed in a mutiny. No one questioned Ahniki as long as they saw him as a play thing for Inaros, but he still had to be a king, a ruler, powerful, a husband and father. Like he had spoken before, if the other were a female, though difficult, a bastard child would mean something more than none at all. On top of it, Zarine was to act as an alliance marriage. To not accept or for anyone to learn he had no intent in bedding her would be an insult to an entire nation. While the thought make Inaros smirk, he couldn't overlook the hostility that would result immediately.

Walking by the bed, each time he looked at Ahniki's soft slumbering features, his chest tightening in such a way he didn't know how to describe. He wanted to slide back between the sheets and rouse him from his sleep and all the same leave him to sleep even if he couldn't. His mind turned to the ceremony that was sure to come soon, how soon he couldn't even know, but it all left a pit in his stomach. Ahniki still sleeping he rushed from the room and ordered the summoning of his counsel and left a note with the following:

Ahniki,

I cannot drag this on any further. Remember what I have told you. I intend to keep my word and I must think of this kingdom even as I press you close to me. Please be free of any worries. You will have me again as long as you will give youself in return, I cannot resist.

You are still free to the entirity of the palace, but remember to be where you are meant to be at sundown. I must arrange my marriage and you must be where I have directed for things to work.

I desire you more than anything. If I could ensure our safety and that of Egypt without doing this, I would. Please trust that I am seeking a path to our happiness through all the duties before me. At the end of that path I expect to see you ready for me.

-Inaros

He wanted to say more, explain deeper, but to do so would put his plans at risk. He dressed himself, placing the note tucked into Ahniki's hair, placing a soft kiss to his lips before he left.

Stirring slightly when he felt the warmth against his body move, Ahniki murmured under his breath. Body relaxing as he fell once more into a peaceful slumber the moment the sheets had been pulled up around him once more. He didn’t stir again until Inaros had been gone from the room for at least a half an hour. Rubbing at his eyes he noticed he was in the room alone, pushing himself up to sit in the bed the sheet he had been covered with pooling around his waist. It was then he noticed the note that had been left for him. Picking it up Ahniki read what was on it, a little surprised that Inaros had left him and with a note nonetheless.

The line of remembering where he was meant to be at sundown made a small smile cross his face. Of course, Ahniki remembered very well what his Pharaoh had said to him the day before not long before Zarine’s arrival. As his lover, he would have free run of the palace, but when the sun set he was to be in Inaros’ room, in his bed with him. At the same time, Ahniki knew that would be harder to do now that Zarine was in the picture, even if he was sure that they would continue to have separate chambers.

Slipping out of the bed he made sure he took care of the note, it was then that he was aware that he was a mess. Looking over his form. What had managed to leak out of him while he slept had dried on the inner thighs, his body also felt sticky because of his dried sweat from the night before. Instantly he knew he had to bathe and so set off to do so. Once he was clean and pulled on what little he was used to wearing he put his attention on his hair. Having it pulled back and tied up to keep it out of his face.

Now of course he had a whole day to waste away and absolutely no idea how to do so. Figuring this was his chance to get to know the palace he left his Pharaoh’s chambers. Making note of how to find his way back later. As he went Ahniki took in the beauty of the palace, walking corridors he had never seen before, and getting acquainted to the palace he had called his home for some time now. Even if he remembered the day he had been brought here as if it was only yesterday. Looking back on it, and then looking at where he was no stunned him.

Ahniki never would have thought that he would learn to love the man that in every sense of the word had enslaved him. Having his body used for sex at first wasn’t easy, and even his attempts to bore the Pharaoh with a submissive behavior had not worked. Looking back on it now though, Ahniki was glad that Inaros had not tired of him, had not been bored with him. He could only imagine what would have become of him if the older man had done so. All of which did not seem good, at least not in his opinion.

That got his mind wondering to his future though. Even married Pharaoh’s were known to have lovers, that wasn’t what worried Ahniki. What worried him now was how things would change once Zarine did provide an heir. Ahniki knew how busy Inaros was now, he could only imagine how busy the man would be once he became a father. Even if it was just one a child, a son, but what if that wasn’t the case? What if Zarine didn’t bare his Pharaoh an heir the first time? The anxiety this brought only made him feel worse, ruining the good mood he had woken up in. Yet, it was necessary.

Shaking his head Ahniki tried to push such thoughts from his mind, if they truly bothered him he could speak to Inaros about it another time. For now, he had other things to do. Not more important, since he was left to his own devices, but other things all the same. Passing the day wandering the long corridors and exploring the many rooms he had come across before finally deciding he should start to make his way back. It was actually while on his way back to Inaros’ chambers that he realized just how far he had traveled. His main purpose in heading back though was to see if there was any news about when the wedding would be held. It was important he knew, especially if he was going to do his part in Inaros’ plan.

• 4 weeks later...

Eyes had been watching Ahniki traveling the corridors with some anticipation. Slender arms and hands reached out to snatch him about the waist on his way to the bed chamber. Any resistance was hard to combat as these were not powerful limbs. Zarine turned the boy to face her, a determined look planted on her face.

"Good evening," she said rather forcefully. "And where is the lover going?" The look said she was well aware of the answer and she put up her hand to stop his response.

"If you keep this up so close to the wedding it will cause concern," she whispered loudly. "I don't want to make babies with him, just as much as you probably do," her brow twitched with a sense that she was hitting on something. "But if anyone fears that you're mixed up in our wedding bed all three of us will be discarded."

Hands ghosted around Zarine, ones very familiar to Ahniki. Inaros feigned sweetness onto her, having heard her indiscrete earnings to his lover. "My bride, such worrisome drivel you spout. You'll soon be swelling with the growth of my seed. Ahniki knows he cannot have it once we are wed." He gave a look of longing to Ahniki from over Zarine's shoulder. "You do not need, nor are you allowed to address him alone. I wouldn't want anyone concluding my bride has taken a lover so much more beautiful than I." He smirked at Ahniki. "I have plenty of seed if I so choose, but you have one womb. Once the seed is sown no other will grown. Let everyone be certain whose seed." His grip turned forceful as he turned the two of them around to face each other as he now stood next to Ahniki.

"Keep close to your new handmaidens. Make sure they know your body very well and will even taste the change in you before your belly spreads at all." His eyes darkened. "Do not mind what it is I am doing." Inaros moved towards her ushering her back to her bedroom. She scolded and blushed nearly running from the two men.

Inaros chuckled turning back to Ahniki. He wordlessly wrapped an arm around the smaller male leading him to their now shared room. His fingers dipped and stroked against the smooth plane of his young lover's back. Entering the bed chambers Inaros thrust Ahniki forward to the bed. He climbed up after him, grasping the young man's face and pulling him I to a deep kiss.

Ahniki was deep in his own thoughts when he felt hands grab his waist. To shocked to even try to fight it he soon found himself face to face with Zarine. Instantly a frown crossed his face as he watched her and he was even more unhappy with her question. It was clear that she knew where he was going and as he opened his mouth to snap at her she held up her hand and continued to speak making him grit his teeth. It hurt him to hear her next words, Ahniki wanted nothing more than to be able to give his Pharaoh the heir he needed and probably even wanted. But it was impossible, he couldn’t carry a child and it frustrated him and angered him to hear that Zarine didn’t want to.

It didn’t matter that Zarine wasn’t attracted to Inaros, that he was happy about and could even overlook. It meant he didn’t have any true competition when it came to the man he loved. Though the older man insisted that he didn’t need to worry about it. Still, she had the opportunity, no, the honor of doing what he so desperately wished he could. If he was capable of baring his Pharaoh an heir he would in a heartbeat, especially since it meant she would not be needed. Turning his gaze away from her he didn’t speak. Trying to behave himself and remind himself that he was in many senses of the words still a slave and he had to watch himself. Especially with the future Queen, even if he did not like her or the reason behind her being here.

In the corner of his eyes he noticed familiar hands ghost around the woman, it wasn’t until he heard the voice of the man he loved that he turned his gaze from where it had fallen up to the older man. A light blush colored his cheeks when he heard the man’s words. He did know that once the two were married he wouldn’t be receiving his Pharaoh’s seed anymore, not until Zarine gave the older man his heir at least. But… that was going to take far too long in his opinion. It would be nothing short of unbearable to have to go so long without having what he wanted, all because of one stupid woman. Still, he didn’t speak, and he kept his gaze averted in order to ensure he behaved himself.

It was a moment later that he realized Inaros had moved so he was standing beside him now and he was facing Zarine. His eyes darted up to the woman just as Inaros finished speaking and ushered her back towards her room. Looking up into the older man’s eyes when he heard him chuckle he leaned instinctively into the man’s side as the arm was wrapped around him allowing himself to be lead back towards their currently shared room. His mind insisted on using currently, afraid that after the wedding he’d be forced to stay somewhere else until further notice.

Still, he had the man to himself right now and it wasn’t long before they were entering the bedchamber. He was surprised when he was pushed forward and onto the bed though he didn’t complain especially when Inaros was soon moving onto it himself. Returning the kiss eagerly he wrapped his arms around his Pharaoh’s neck a soft moan escaping into the kiss. He really didn’t want to think about Zarine right now and what her being here meant for him. The last thing that Ahniki wanted on his mind was some woman who truly didn’t want to be here.

When the kiss was finally broken he took in a deep breath, his eyes were only for the older man. “I love you…” The words passed his lips before he could truly think about them. They were something he felt the need to say right now. As if soon he would be unable to say them at all. Even if that wasn’t the case, he knew that he would feel like it was. Leaning up he pressed their lips together again, never wanting this moment to end.

• 3 weeks later...

Inaros was startled, sure his eyes were wide with shock and awe at such simple words leaving his lover's supple lips, but filled with so much meaning. He felt an almost drunk effect fall over his mind as he took in the full implication but any thought was swept away when Ahniki pulled him close to have their mouths collide in desire. He tasted his lover, in all meanings of that word, like it was the first time of them together like this. Someone completely different to him and yet no one was so familiar.

His hands swept over the smooth and heated bronze skin of the other's body. Fingers found their way to the long silken mane of hair, like a waterfall of rich mahagony wood. His fingers were combing through it so carefully and full of affection. He wanted to tell Ahniki that all he wanted was to have him beside him for that ceremony, name him to rule beside him and take him to his wedding bed alone. It still surprised even him how he'd given up all others once he'd first felt Ahniki's body. It was that which made him realize Ahniki wasn't just a slave or servant from the start.

Inaros let a small laugh slip, breaking their kiss. "To think not so long ago you seemed to only give yourself to me out of obligation and duty." The pharoh sat back on his heals to take in all of Ahniki's flushed and aroused form. He took a delecate hand kissing it all over. "Now look at you. Lovely as always, but full of desire for me in return." His fingers found a new level of grace and nibbleness as he quickly stripped away the garments covering certain patches of his lover's body. Exposing him completely to his hungry eyes, overcome with his own want, diving to have his lips meet skin, finding his lips almost felt cool against Ahniki's heated body.

"My love," he rasps and suddenly feels a weight lifted. Before he can give the young male room to absorb his words he trailed kisses up Ahniki's thighs until wedging himself between, face meeting with his lover's arousal. "Everything about you is beautiful. I want to hear more of that beautiful voice," his voice rumbled deep and rich before he engulfs the burning hot erection. Humming his delight deep in his throat he watches as the other man writhes under him.

Inaros lets his technique get sloppy, siliva dripping down lewdly over Ahniki's cock and further down. Pulling away, lips wet and swollen, Inaros grinned and stared at the most private areas of his lover with intense focus. "Is this where you want me... love?" His fingers brudhed up and down over Ahniki's opening, a wicked smile all the while on his face.

Ahniki’s body felt heated beneath his Pharaoh, even as he felt the other’s hands roving over his body and running soothingly through his hair. Feeling his body so easily giving in to the pleasure that it was urging through him. “I’ve learned to appreciate everything you were giving me… and desire it.” He replied with a small smile. Sure, in the beginning he had done what he had been told only because he had to. Now his life was different though, he enjoyed everything that Inaros gave him. Both sexually and otherwise.

Shifting slightly to make it a bit easier for Inaros to remove the garments he was wearing. Ahniki was always more than a little excited to be bared for the man he loved and desired. If he could choose then he would make sure that the only person who got to see him naked would be the older man. Even if he knew that wasn’t always the case, and others already have seen him in nothing. A soft pleasured moan passed his lips when he saw his Pharaoh dive forward lips pressing against his heated skin. His body felt like it was on fire, and the cooler feeling of the other’s lips was a nice contrast.

There was a moment when he felt like his heart skipped a few beats and breath caught in his throat. His heart seeming to swell with pride and love at hearing those two words come from the older man and addressed directly to him. Ahniki suddenly felt like he was dreaming and everything currently happening to him and being said wasn’t real. Even the kisses being trailed along his thighs wasn’t enough to break him from his sudden dream-like state. He wasn’t broken from it until his erection was engulfed in his Pharaoh’s mouth making his back arch as a deep and pleasured gasp parted his lips. A shaky breath quick to follow as his eyes blinked and snapped to the older man.

Pleasure surged up his spine as he started withering beneath his Pharaoh, almost completely unable to process anything other than the pleasure overriding the rest of his body. At least until he felt the other’s technique grow sloppy and the saliva that started to drip down his cock and further towards his hole. The feeling seemed to only increase his pleasure. As Inaros pulled off of his cock it allowed him to take in yet another shaky breath as he propped himself up on his elbows to look at the older man. His chest rising and falling quickly with each sharp breath even as fingers brushed against his hole teasing his opening.

“Yes, I want you inside of me.” Ahniki responded his own eyes burning with a lust and desire that only hearing such words addressed to him have ever caused. Never had he had such lust and desire until he was referred to as love. That was really all he needed to make him feel even more sure of his position with his Pharaoh. Any fear and doubt he had about them until now had completely vanished.

• 3 months later...

A low rumble erupts through the pharoh's chest at his lover's lack of patience and surging passions. "I love you Ahniki." The words seem to tumble forth as though part of his breath. Inaros pushed his fingers forth, using his siliva to wet and stretch Ahniki. Only moments with the other's eagerness in mind, he moved and trailed kisses along the bronze expanse of skin, hands dipping to the crest of his lover's supple ass to heft it up. He wedged himself under Ahniki's hips, his hands giving them a firm squeeze.

"I'll make us one..." Leaning in he let his lips and tongue gently caress Ahniki's. The younger man tasted sweet, like an exotic fruit. "...make us whole." Inaros could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he lined up his length against Ahniki. Taking one deep breath he pushed in, the rush of pleasure choking the breath back out. "So beautiful. Perfect."

Holding still with all the power inside of him, Inaros looked deeply into Ahniki's eyes, over his features. The rose of his cheeks, the swell of his lips, the wet shine of his eyes, altogether making his body burn with desire. The pharoh had no more words beyond those already spoken as he began rutting his hips into the other's. He seemed almost animalistic, hips faltering in their rhythm, the grunts and groans being beyond his normal control.

Sitting upright on his knees, fingers pressing firmly into those curvy hips, he drove deeply into that tight body. Moans, cries and sounds of skin connecting driving him on. It was like a desperate need crushing his resolve, Inaros reached for Ahniki's cock. "I'm too close." The member was already wet. "Yes... cum more for me my sweet."

Happiness and love seemed to overwhelm him all at once when he heard Inaros say those three words he had always dreamed of hearing. He had never thought that he would actually hear his Pharaoh tell him that he lived him, much less do so while addressing him by name. It made a surge of pleasure shoot up his spine and his heart swell with love and pride. His eyes filled with desire as he felt Inaros finally push his fingers into him. His body was already desperate for it and the entrance of just those digits as he was stretched and prepared made him wither in pleasure.

Ahniki eagerly returned the kiss as he felt Inaros move himself into position; the words that were spoken between them made his heart hammer in his chest. He was sure he wasn’t the only one who could hear how hard it was beating at this point his breaths were already coming out sharp. Pleasure surged up his spine with the entrance, feeling his body stretch so perfectly around the member buried inside of him. A deep pleasured moan was his only encouragement.

As Inaros remained still, buried deep inside of him Ahniki had all he could do not to beg for his Pharaoh to just take him. Even if he loved the stretch and feel of being filled he liked it even more when it was moving inside of him. He didn’t have to wait too long before he got what he so desperately wanted, back arching and hands clenching the soft sheets beneath him. It was moments like that where he knew he would never get used to the feeling or the pleasure that surged through him.

Aware that his Pharaoh was close the moment the rhythm started to falter. Ahniki gasped as he felt how deeply Inaros was sinking into him, it was almost too much, especially once he felt the hand closing around his still wet member. Now it was wet with his Pharaoh’s saliva and his own fluids as he was so close to his own release. In the end he couldn’t deny Inaros what he wanted and with a few more strokes and thrusts into his body he did exactly that. His released causing his insides to hug and clench the member inside of him tightly, he almost felt as if it was his body’s last attempt not to lose what he felt like he was just starting to get.

It sucked that Zarine was here and taking from him something he truly never wanted to let go. But he knew it was temporary and that before he knew it as long as he did as he was instructed he would have Inaros to himself again. Relaxing his body back against the sheets he worked to calm his labored breathing. Reached up with a tired hand he ran it along Inaros’ jaw before managing to push himself up to press their lips together again. He would do anything for the other man, anything to keep him happy and anything to keep him close.

• 3 weeks later...

Those sweet muscles clenching with his lover's release gave him relief to allow himself his own without disappointment. His spine itched with shivers of pleasure. He closed his eyes letting his senses calm down before he felt a soft hand reach out to him and graze along his jaw. He smiled, tilting his head to kiss that hand and draw a couple of those slender digits into his mouth. "Mmm how lovely." He didn't specify and deep down it was everything about Ahniki.

The pharaoh let his hands graze and run along his lover's smooth and toned body with a sleepy-haze of admiration. He waited until his cock softened and released naturally before requesting cloth and water for them. His servants knew well and water was already heated for them.

Dampening a cloth he was slow and precise in his strokes over his lover's form. He hummed in appreciation of his body, the way Ahniki twitched when he touched certain spots, seeing all the fluids that proved their pleasured love-making, spilled over his honey-like skin. "Perhaps this was more like love-making?" Inaros mused aloud with a soft serene smile.

---

The dreaded day finally arrived; the pharaoh was to be wed and promote peace with the Persians through his union with Zarine. When he had woken this morning he made a point to leave Ahniki sleeping peacefully, tangled in the mess of sheets. He gazed at the beautiful bronze suppleness that peeked out from the cream colored sheets. His soft smile disappeared when the time came for him to leave his lover and knowing that he could not have him in attendence at the ceremony. It was nothing of rules or anything forced onto him, he simply couldn't bare to have Ahniki watch. He couldn't bare to walk towards anyone else if his young lover were there.

Inaros took certain measures to ensure that Ahniki was still pampered while away from the ceremony, and hoped that Ahniki would be able to handle the situation and recognize that it was only in thinking of him that Inaros kept him way.

The ceremony was loud, with masses of people. It was boring, with no one or anything he really enjoyed other than a few nice performers he could enjoy at any other time. It was upsetting, having to say words and make promises to someone other than Ahniki and knowing that person made similar to him when she too felt nothing in return. It was eventually over, making Inros' heart race with anticipation as he rushed back to his chambers, his new wife unfortunately in tow. Despite what he really wanted, keeping her near was necessary to his deeper plan. He believed he could impregnate her without laying a hand on her.

Falling asleep in the loving arms of his Pharaoh was now the only way Ahniki could get to sleep. After they had confessed their full-fledged feelings to each other it was the only way he could fully relax. So when he woke up the next morning, in bed, alone, again he knew why. It was the morning of the ceremony he had been dreading. The very ceremony that Inaros had already informed him that he would not be present or anywhere near it for that matter. Even if he understood why his lover was trying to keep him away from it he really wished to be with him. Ahniki’s hatred for Zarine had only grown stronger the closer to the wedding it had gotten, and today it was at its peak.

Still, he knew his place. But Ahniki couldn’t help but fear what this meant for him, even after all their love, even after all the promises he couldn’t help but fear what awaited him in the future. Not to mention he knew in the eyes of the child or children that the two would have together he would be nothing but a slave. Exactly how it should be. As the ceremony began he could hear the sounds echo down the palace halls, it was quite clear that it was large and busy, that it was grand and that he would never see it. Part of him wished he was out there and it was him and his Pharaoh, not the man he loved and some woman who had weaseled her way in. Sighing he tried to keep his mind distracted but it was harder than he wanted to admit.

Despite the order Inaros had given to the servants to pamper him while the ceremony was going on Ahniki wasn’t feeling it. After initially leaving the Pharaoh’s chambers he wandered around aimlessly. Making sure he stayed away from the festivities like he had promised. After leaving the man’s chambers servants took the chance to prepare it for what was supposed to take place in it tonight. It made it hard for him to sneak back in and hide like he had been instructed. Still, he did not understand how exactly the man intended to make this work or why he had to be present for it. Even though he had been told why he felt like it was useless. Like it wasn’t going to work, or like someone would end up getting suspicious.

Still he obeyed. Ahniki waited for his chance and snuck back in, hiding within the Pharaoh’s chambers in a place that he was only able to fit into because of his slim figure. Even though he was well cared for his body was still on the slim side allowing him to hide in places normally too small for any others. Despite the fact that he was still uncomfortable he didn’t move, didn’t refuse to do as he was told. Now that he was in place he waited patiently, leaning back against the wall, eyes having adjusted to the darkness of the space he had chosen. It had been quite some time since the chamber doors had closed last before they opened again, this time he heard only two pairs of feet versus the many he had been hearing all day.

Once he heard the chamber doors close again he remained still, waiting to hear if it was his Pharaoh and if it was safe for him to slip out of his spot yet. When he had been given the reassurance that it was Inaros and Zarine who had entered and not someone else he finally came out of his hiding place. The first thing he did besides acknowledge his Pharaoh with a small bow was stretch his aching muscles. They hurt after having to bend into a rather uncomfortable position to fit into the tiny space. His eyes then darted to Zarine and he knew she was now technically his Queen, but he could not bring himself to acknowledge her as such. That was something he would have to work on.

He turned his eyes back to Inaros, wondering what he was expected to do now that it was the three of them. He didn’t understand how this plan was supposed to work. Granted now that he was thinking about it he didn’t fully understand the plan in general. He knew there was a lot that Inaros had not told him because it was necessary to keep him knowing as little as possible. So he stood there, waiting to hear what he was supposed to do and shifting a little uncomfortably.

• 1 month later...

Inaros looked at Ahnaki, unable to suppress his smile despite all the pent-up frustrations from the day of ceremony and duty. He could read the uncertainty in his young lover, but wordlessly he rushed forward gathering his lover up in his arms and roughly pressing their mouths to one another. It may have been a bit too rough, less of a caress than a near consumption of his lover's mouth.

It wasn't until he sensed Ahniki's shortness of breath that he pulled away with a light bite allowing him a moment to breathe. He gently laid the younger male on the bed with a cheeky grin and gleam in his eye. Looking over his shoulder he drew his new wife's eyes in their direction as she had held them diverted away.

"Make yourself comfortable," he drawled with stern disinterest. "I don't care where you look, but be ready to accept the fluids." He let out a bitter chuckle before turning back to Ahniki, his eyes turning dark and lustful.

"But what are you doing?" Zarine questioned, her brow knotted in confusion. "How am I to accept your seed... when you..."

"You want to?" Inaros spat with a certain annoyance.

"No! Don't be so disgusting! And neither do you!"

"Then sit and be grateful. This is the only night in which you'll be expected to be in this chamber. After this... one of your maidens can service you. But until you grow with child you or one of your maids will make sure my seed is sown."

The new queen flushed with annoyance and discomfort but was silent as she turned away from the two men. Inaros watched her equally annoyed before turning back to Ahniki. Reaching to tug the bed curtains loose, a nearly sheer sheet drapes between them and Zarine.

"Ignore her" he whispers as he leans in, lips grazing against the smaller male's nape. "You're mine and I'm yours. Shall I remind you how much I desire you?"

The smile he saw cross his Pharaoh's face made Ahniki sigh in relief. It was truly a good feeling knowing that the older man was still pleased to see him. Though he was surprised when Inaros rushed towards him gathering him within his strong arms as their lips clashed in a rather rough kiss. Though he returned it without hesitation Ahniki could feel his breath being stolen as the kiss continued. He wasn't until his breaths were ragged and almost impossible to take in during their kiss that it seemed to break. A soft gasp escaping him as his lungs instantly sucked in a much needed breath of air.

The way he was gently laid down on the bed made a small smile cross his face as well. Even as he struggled to pull in more air and calm his rather hard breathing. The look in the other's eyes just happened to excite him, he really was looking forward to what he knew was happening. He followed his Pharaoh's gaze as the older man looked over his shoulder. Ahniki's eyes landed on Zarine for the first time since his Pharaoh had moved towards him. Having almost managed to forget that the woman was even in the room, considering she had been quite, something he was quite pleased about in itself.

The words exchanged between the two made him frown slightly. Why did she have to question this? A semi pleased expression crossed his face when she seemed to get flustered and looked away from them. Obviously having been put in her place once more. Even if Ahniki knew that she was technically his queen now, he wasn't sure he could treat her as such. So seeing Inaros address her in such a manner was more pleasing than it probably should have been. His eyes moved back to the older man's when Inaros turned back to him.

The drapes being released and draping around the bed and between them and Zarine was pleasing as well. It would make it easier for him to ignore her presence when it was harder for him to see her. Even if he still could in a sense see her through the sheer fabric at least it provided some sort of barrier and made this easier on him. Those lips on his skin sent sparks of pleasure through his body, exciting him even more.

"A reminder never hurts." Ahniki murmured with a smile. Reaching out and running his fingers gently along the other's chiseled jaw. He really did love the man above him, and he loved that despite the marriage Inaros still admitted that they belonged to each other. It was something he hadn't been aware he had still needed to hear. But it did make him feel so much better knowing that his position with his Pharaoh truly had not changed.

The fear that had settled within him was lessened greatly. This was one less thing he had to worry about. The only fear that remained was what would become of him once his Pharaoh did receive and heir, and that Zarine would not bare Inaros a son the first time. Ahniki wasn't sure how long he could actually go without receiving the seed he so desperately wanted. It was already hard enough this time knowing that he was acting as a way to draw the other's seed out for Zarine to receive it. That was not an appealing thought, but at least he knew that his Pharaoh did return his feelings.

Leaning up a little he pressed their lips together again now that he was sure about his position once more. Ahniki loved the feeling of their lips pressed against each other in a passionate kiss. So it was only natural that he was going to crave it. His body was already starting to feel hot just from them kissing.

• Saga locked this topic