The Pharaoh's Treasure (18+, Private) (Sathenus & SapphireD910)

SapphireD910

Ahniki was still frustrated as the hours passed hating how he had been left there aroused and wanting more, of course by the time that Inaros returned his erection had disappeared making it so he was just annoyed. Numerous times the bedchamber door had opened but it wasn’t Inaros who entered rather a servant that had been sent to tend to him, which only succeeded in making him feel like a pet and less of a person. If he just had the permission to get up and go find something for himself to eat, or if he could just go and take care of his own appearance then he would feel better but he knew in the end it wasn’t his call.

So when the door opened once more he had his gaze locked on his lap not wanting to deal with the servant once more, but it wasn’t a servant’s voice that filled the quiet space of the room. Looking up his eyes locked on Inaros who had -surprisingly- apologized for being called away and leaving him earlier, it just came down to the fact that Ahniki was not expecting an apology and in the end it wasn’t necessary. It did dissipate his frustration though and he just watched the older man as he spoke again letting his robes hit the floor in a heap before moving towards him and the bed.

The warmth of Inaros’ hands on his skin felt nice and made him instantly look forward to whatever was about to happen, there wasn’t any form of resistance as his legs were spread wider though he did shift a little in an attempt to relieve some discomfort. Groaning as he felt his thumbs trace along his skin unfortunately not touching the places where he wanted that contact more than ever, the encouragement to tell him what he wanted made his mouth open once more to say what he wanted but it seemed as if his brain wasn’t working with him today.

“I-I want you to fuck me…” he finally managed to get the words out, he didn’t even care how Inaros did so, but he did want him to fuck him. It came down to the fact that in this moment he felt like Inaros had never left the room and they were picking up right where they had left off, and what he wanted more than anything else was to feel the other man inside of him again. Of course he was aware of how that could sound to most people, begging to be fucked, but in the end he felt like he needed it. There had been plenty of times where he had thought he would go crazy if Inaros went even one day without using his body in some way, and though that probably wasn’t true it didn’t mean he wouldn’t be upset if it actually happened.

He doubted it would in the end, they spent enough time together that if it ever did happen he would probably question the other man and ask if he was feeling well. Drawn from his thoughts his eyes met his pharaoh’s silently begging him to just fuck him, it felt like he would die without it and he wanted it now more than ever. “Please…” he begged softly not even sure if it was necessary to do so but knowing that the longer he went without getting what he wanted the more it was just torturing him.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireD910

• Sathenus

Inaros actually felt surprised. He knew he shouldn't have, but he did hearing those words from his concubine. He thought the younger man might take the opportunity to plead for something like to return to his own room or some delicacy he'd never had. He expected such a talented one as Ahniki to use his desire against him. Instead he proved himself that much more precious to him as he gave himself and embodied his desires. Deep down he imagined he had other things he wanted, but he was too pleased to hear him ask for his body above any other desires.

The pharaoh, upon hearing the young man's second plead plunged forward to capture those soft lips with his. His tongue darted out and lapped at Ahniki's mouth and tongue between the light bites. It was as though Inaros felt literal hunger for the other man. That look, those words, that voice, it all instantly triggered a response in his body, his groin twitching. Without parting their mouths he kept Ahniki's supple thighs parted and wedged himself between them, his now fully erect cock grinding against the other's now stiff member.

Pulling back to regain his breath he looked down at the flush and needy state that his young lover was in. "What a beauty you are." He grabbed ahold of his own cock and pressed it to Ahniki's hole, eagerly rubbing the tip, breath shallow and rapid before pushing forward. He let out a choked noise letting his body bask in the feeling of being completely inside the other male. Wordlessly he brushed a hand over Ahniki's hair as he stared down at his lovely form. Before the other man could start to protest or whimper too much about his lack of movement he let his hips start moving.

Both his hands reach out to stroke and tease each pert nipple affectionately. "Such a wonderful... responsive... receptive body," he groaned each word in time with a thrust before he started a rapid pace. "I love fucking you." One of his hands took hold of Ahniki's member, roughly stroking it in pace with his hips. "I missed your beautiful body, missed you." He didn't even pause letting the words flow honestly. He had missed Ahniki, and other than wishing to ravish him, he'd wanted to curl up in his bed with the smaller, softer body close to his. Something felt different with this one compared to any other, and Inaros couldn't even fully realize what, but just letting his thoughts spill over with realization made the connection between their bodies that much more stimulating and pleasurable to his senses. "Is my cock pleasing to you Ahniki?"

Ahniki was pleased with the reaction he got more than happy as he felt Inaros’ lips on his, eyes drifting shut as he kissed him back willingly his own breathing picking up from their kiss. The only reason he was even aware of his pharaoh shifting between his legs was the feeling of the older man grinding his erection against his own making him moan into the other’s lips back arching. He wanted nothing more than to feel the other man inside of him but he didn’t rush it, instead he just let his body revel in the feeling of Inaros grinding against him and the other’s lips on his.

Panting slightly when they broke apart he watched his pharaoh with needy eyes as he heard him speak, though the compliment did make him happy he didn’t really need him he just wanted Inaros in him. Feeling Inaros finally press his cock to his hole just made him whine softly, it really only felt like he was being teased as it was rubbed against him before finally pushing forward a deep moan escaping his lips as he took in a sharp breath. Finally, he had what he wanted and had been begging for, he was about to start to whimper and say he needed it moving but just as he opened his mouth to do so Inaros had already started moving thrusting into him and pleasing Ahniki even more.

The teasing touches to his nipples sent his nerves into overdrive making him squirm in pleasure, the sensitive nubs sending surges of pleasure to meet those being caused by the thrusts into him. Inaros’ words only seemed to aide in his pleasure especially as his pace picked up becoming rapid his body flushing to a darker shade of red, he was just barely aware of the words being spoken to him. His mind just managing to catch Inaros say he had missed his beautiful body only to finish with that he had missed him, his dazed mind dwelled on it for a moment but the thrusts into his body quickly pushed any coherent thoughts from his mind.

It felt almost as if nothing else existed except for Inaros thrusting into his body, his breaths were sharp and shallow as he struggled to keep himself hanging onto reality. His mind seeming to be more than willing to just lose itself, so when he was asked if his cock was pleasing him it took Ahniki a moment not to just register the question but to form a coherent thought, “Y-yes…” he managed to stutter out as his back arched once more the hand harshly stroking his member in time to the thrusts was driving him crazy. If things kept up like this he knew he wouldn’t be able to last much longer, his body was already quivering with the strain to hold his release back and he definitely couldn’t keep it back for long.

Inaros could sense his young lover's release just teetering on the edge as every muscle throughout his body seemed to tense and hug him. The willingness of his young lover felt exciting, not just submissive, but inviting, pulling him in and clenching him with such control, not just letting him fuck him. For some reason he desired that from Ahniki.

Without warning he stopped moving his hips and continued stroking the younger man's cock, but at a slower pace. "Not just yet," he said with a smirk, noticing the fire in Ahniki's eyes at his denied orgasm. "You shouldn't look that way at me... I simply want to prolong our moment together." He gave the young man a forceful kiss, tongue penetrating the other's mouth and stroking his tongue in return. "Since I couldn't have you all day as I wanted." He gently pulled the younger man's bottom lip between his teeth with a low grunt, his hips slightly grinding against the round curve of his ass. "Do want this to just be over with lovely?"

He too was feeling he was about to cum before he slowed down, sooner than he desired, something that seemed more common with Ahniki than anyone else. It was taking all his will to not allow himself to thrust and just drain everything into that receptive young body. His dark lustful eyes were focussed on the other man's face.

"Even when I can have you, fuck you, whenever I want..." his hand moved excruciatingly slow, but his grip was tight, his thumb running over the tip running with cum, dpreading it over the length of Ahniki's cock. "...I still find myself thinking of you those periods I'm away. How I could bury my cock inside you in front of my advisors as they yammer on." His thoughts were working him up to the point he couldn't resist moving his hips again. "Show you off as my lover to my subjects." His voice dropped to almost a strained whisper as he started to buck his hips, his hand picking up a similar pace with his hand.

"I want you full of me. My Ahniki. So beautiful." With those words Inaros felt a spasm from his groin and up his spine, his seed shooting inside Ahniki. His face was red from the exertion and slight shame at cumming so fast from the feel of his young lover.

Ahniki could feel his body start to tense as he was brought to the edge of orgasm, his body preparing itself for the bliss that was just one well placed thrust away when suddenly it all stopped being told not just yet. His eyes ignited with a fire of need as he watched Inaros a whine escaping his lips as the hand on his cock even slowed to an excruciatingly slow pace, he needed his pharaoh to keep fucking him, his muscles constricting around the cock buried inside of him. A longer whine and an almost silent sob escaped him when he was told that the other wanted to prolong their moment together, 'Do you really have to deny me my release to do that?' he thought desperately to himself as he squirmed beneath Inaros trying to entice him to just start fucking him again.

His eyes slipped shut with the forceful kiss, allowing his mind to focus on Inaros' lips on his instead of the orgasm he was being so cruelly denied. He moaned deeply when he felt his pharaoh's hips grind against him, a surge of pleasure making him tense once more, "N-no." he whimpered, he didn't want it to just be over with, but he did desperately want to cum. "I need to cum." he whined his arms having wrapped around the older man as he clung to him, needing and wanting it so desperately. His chest seemed to hurt as he took in each sharp breath, his body aching for what he wasn't getting, as the older man started to speak the hand on his cock running over his tip and spreading the cum over him that was leaking out made him quiver.

This was torturous, and all he really wanted was to get his relief, the more Inaros spoke the more Ahniki wanted him to just fuck him and finish what he had started. The words were just turning him on even more as his mind went over the images that his pharaoh was planting there, images of being fucked in front of the other's advisers or even normal subjects which really only made him want his release that much more. Finally he felt it, Inaros' hips started to buck up into him, the hand on his cock moving to match the pace, his back arched as his eyes widened a gasp escaping his lips. His breaths speeding up as his eyes slipped shut he could tell that Inaros was about to climax and he welcomed the release as he was brought over the edge himself.

Muscles spasming around the other's cock as he covered his torso with his own release and felt Inaros empty himself inside of him, for a moment his arms remained wrapped around his pharaoh as he calmed his breathing before he released the other man and just laid on the bed staring up at Inaros. He would never admit it but his release felt even better when it had been denied to him like that, but he was definitely pleased that he hadn't been denied his release for to long. Eyes drifting shut for a moment he let himself feel pleased, he was definitely glad that when he had been asked what he wanted he had told his pharaoh he wanted him to fuck him. There was absolutely no regret as his breathing slowed and relaxed and he shifted on the bed beneath Inaros pushing himself up slightly so he was propped up on his elbows as he reopened his eyes.

It had been everything he had wanted and then some, and he never regretted getting it from the older man, how could he really? He did realize that he had feelings for the other that were developing, stronger feelings than a concubine should have for their master, but how could he not develop such feelings when they spent so much time together? Granted every time they spent time together it always ended with Inaros' cock buried in either his mouth or his ass, but he didn't even mind that fact. In the end he was probably more willing to do these things than most would expect from him, he looked forward to spending this time with Inaros, but there was a part of him that wondered and worried if maybe the older man would tire of him. Find someone else, or just lose interest. That was a fear he didn't want to encourage, but it was something that occurred to him more than it probably should.

The pharaoh slowly withdrew himself with a groan. Ahniki's orgasm had caused him to tighten up in such a way that if Inaros hadn't already cum he was sure to just by being inside him. He looked over his young concubine, chest heaving, skin covered in a light sweat. He felt a strange contentedness watching his lover in his afterglow. Odd, he never really paid attention to whether or not his companions finished or not before, but with Ahniki it was very satisfying to see him satisfied, and seemed to add a bit to his own pleasure.

His hands gently played over the slightly feminine hips, tracing down his thighs and back up to his hipbones to follow the body's natural crease to the inner-thighs. He could feel the younger man shudder, still catching his breath, beneath his admiring hands. He noted the wetness of his torso and the seeping wetness between his thighs. Ahniki was in a lewd and filthy state, but it only made Inaros gut twist with excitement to know his part in making the sight in front of him. "Lets get you cleaned up." The pharaoh spoke and grabbed a wet cloth before the younger man could respond.

It felt like an extension to their sexual play at first, Inaros sliding the soft damp cloth over his lover's body, and soaking up both their fluids. But towards the end he realized, he was serving Ahniki in a way he rarely even served himself. He probably should have felt shame or disgust at letting himself do such a thing in service to a slave, but really it made him feel peaceful. He leaned in and started to plant soft kisses to his concubine's body where the cloth had wiped him clean before reaching up to kiss the man on the lips.

"Tell me Ahniki... do you wish to sleep in my bed tonight, or return to your own chambers?" Despite his gentle and strangely affectionate actions, his words were flat, devoid of feeling towards one outcome or the other. "I will let you choose which ever you want." He let a heavy and breathy sound escape his throat. "Just know if you stay with me, I'll want you immediately in the morning again," he emphasized this note by squeezing the cheek of the other's ass in his large warm hand, "maybe even in the middle of the night. But if you go, I will call for you when I wake." He looked on with heavy eyes, a look of lust, but possibly something other. He at least appeared amused with whatever deeper thoughts he was having while awaiting his lover's decision.

His breath hitched as he felt Inaros pulling out of him, his body was sensitive after sex. Ahniki shuddered when he felt the older man's hands run over his thighs bringing a soft sound from him as he worked to calm his still fast breathing, when Inaros spoke saying that they should clean him up he didn't expect his pharaoh to grab a damp cloth and actually start to wash him. He was stunned as the cloth was rubbed against his skin cleaning him off, though the lips that followed brought a moan from him as he relaxed against the sheets.

It was easy to lose himself when around his Pharaoh, especially in moments like this when he seemed to be shown some sort of affection even if it was just about never in the older man's tone. Watching as Inaros spoke again this time asking him if he wanted to stay here and sleep in his bed with him, or if he wanted to return to his chambers to sleep. What he wasn't really expecting was to be told that if he remained he would most likely be taken again in the morning and possibly in the middle of the night, whereas if he returned to his chambers he would be called upon in the morning when the pharaoh woke up.

Considering his options for a moment he realized that he would much rather be with Inaros then return to his own chambers and be by himself. "I want to stay here." he replied his eyes not moving from him. He was tired, but that really wasn't the reason he wanted to stay here, he slept a lot better with the pharaoh laying beside him, there was a sort of comfort to having the other man by his side even more so when he was sleeping.

Inaros let out a guttural growl at Ahniki's reply. It was an animalistic sound that could either trigger fear or pure arousal. "You spoil me," he rasped lunging forward to the younger man's throat, suckling and gently nipping the flesh. He knew in the back of his mind he'd leave faint marks even if he tried to stop immediately. The pharaoh could taste a faint salt and spice on the smaller male's skin, reminiscent of cinnamon and pepper. His lips began making a trail to the other set of lips, nearly crushing them with a hungry passion. He couldn't bring himself to express what he was feeling to the young man, almost a shame at the joy and relief he felt at the answer to a question a man in his position should never even ask. Inaros didn't know where this was coming from so soon after his release, feeling a new surge of arousal.

He knew as a ruler he could take what he wanted from Ahniki and make the younger man give him what he wanted, but something in giving him the choice and his lover choosing to be next to him, to give his body, to even want him not out of force or duty but possibly of his own mutual desire... Inaros made an almost choked sound as his revived erection rubbed against the smooth inner-thigh of his concubine in such a way to create perfect friction. All the previous slick and sticky fluids had been wiped away, leaving them both clean and slightly dry, and the rubbing of skin on skin felt delightfully rough on his sensitive member.

"Now." He barked, voice dripping with lust. "I need inside you again." He dipped down, teasing a pert nipple grazing it between his teeth, feeling the way it hardened and wrinkled with his tongue. He wrapped his arms around Ahniki's slim waist as though giving him a hug and rolled onto his back, placing his small lover straddling his lap. He hadn't meant to initiate sex again so soon, but he hadn't anticipated such a physical reaction to hearing the response he'd desired so much. He rocked his hips as he felt the other's long braid of hair tickle between his thighs and cock. A delicious tease to his senses. "Ahniki!" He was too excited again, to hesitate, grabbing those hips and grounding his rigged length against the sensitive stretch of skin between the younger male's thighs. A few harsh thrusts against the curvy as before he had to line himself up and with one agonizingly slow push re-enter his lover.

A groan escaped Ahniki when Inaros lunged forward suckling and nipping his throat, his eyes drifted shut slightly as he titled his head back to bare his neck more for the other man. It was his pharaoh's lips crushing his own that made him whimper, he easily gave into the rough kiss his eyes slipping open to look up at the older man. It was so easy for himself to give in to Inaros regardless of what his Pharaoh was doing to him or how he was treated, maybe that wasn't always a good thing but in the end he knew he would give himself to Inaros even if it wasn't expected from him. Moaning at the feeling of Inaros' cock rubbing against his inner thigh he arched his back, Ahniki would by lying if he said right now he didn't want his Pharaoh to take him again. It seemed as if that was really all he craved, if it wasn't the other man's company it was having him inside of him, or pleasing him in any way the other wanted him to.

It was the bark that left Inaros that snapped him out of the sudden sense of need he found himself in, the lust he heard in his voice just turned him on even more. Inaros' mouth felt hot on his nipple, he moaned pushing into the other's mouth enjoying the feeling of it on his nipple and the sensations that it gave him. The arms wrapping around him right before he felt Inaros shift rolling onto his back and changing their position, looking down at him as his hips were grabbed and Inaros ground up against him making him whine softly knowing what was about to happen and feeling himself anticipating it. Finally he felt Inaros line up with him before pushing into him making him groan as his back arched his body willingly accepted his pharaoh once more.

The entry was agonizingly slow, he grit his teeth as it was finally buried completely inside of him, taking in a shaky breath he looked down at his pharaoh shifting and spreading his legs a bit wider to allow himself to sink down a little more ensuring it was buried in him as deep as it could be. For a moment he remained still still, just allowing himself the chance to adjust to be so deeply filled again in such a short time, he was still sensitive from their previous activity. Resting his hand's on his pharaoh's chest he used it to help keep him steady despite the hands on his hips and started moving, he moaned head tilting back as he did so.

Inaros looked up at Ahniki with a cocky smirk, taking in the view of the smaller man riding him, taking him in deep on his own accord. Both hands were still holding tight to those hips, feeling the way he started rocking onto his cock like riding some grand animal. His grasp started to slide up, feeling the soft warm skin from his hips, to his waist, to his ribs and tracing back down again. One hand traveled lower, sliding down the curve of his lover's ass, fingers finding their way to tease around where their bodies connected.

"Always so inviting here," his fingers teased Ahniki's stretched muscles. "So good Ahniki. But if you're going to ride me, you must do so confidently," he said teasingly, thrusting for emphasis. He moved his hands to grasp both round cheeks of Ahniki's ass. "I don't let just anyone ride me." He pushed down roughly with an audible clap of their bodies. "Do you even enjoy it this way? Am I deep enough?" He continued to tease as his hips thrust up, causing Ahniki's small frame to bounce and almost violently collide with his.

Inaros, despite his teases of bitter comments, threw his head back in pleasure with a harsh gasp. The hands holding the concubine's hips quivered and clenched the soft flesh. He was suddenly very close to climaxing again. He reached a hand out to caress Ahniki's cheek, letting his fingers drift down his chin, throat, to his chest, finding a pert nipple to tease before his other reached for the second. "I'm almost there. Be good and finish with me." He couldn't tell if his cock and twitched or his lover's muscles tightened, but he hissed as he felt himself ejaculate deep into the other body. His fingers pinched before dropping into the sheets.

Shooting up into a sitting position, he wrapped his arms around the younger man's lithe form, continuing to buck into him, draining himself completely of his semen. Once he recovered his hands lightly brushed over the other's long braid. He moved back to take the full vision of Ahniki in. Cheeks flushed, eyes wet, looking deeply fucked, as Inaros loved it. Leaning in he brought their lips together in a deep kiss, letting Ahniki's soft bottom lip linger between his teeth. "Ready for bed then, my Ahniki? Have I done well to satiate you?"

Ahniki moaned his body shuddering at the feeling of Inaros' fingers teasing his stretched muscles, the contact sending a surge of pleasure up his spine. It was a new feeling but definitely not unpleasant, in fact he kind of enjoyed the feeling. The words that followed added with the thrust up into him made a cry of pleasure pass his lips eyes widening. Whining as he was pushed down roughly slamming him down on Inaros' large cock buried inside of him. Even though he enjoyed having it buried so deep inside of him, the rough movement was definitely enough to send a bit of pain through his body. It wasn't like he minded though, in fact he there was something about some pain that he thought just made it better.

As he was asked if he even enjoyed it this way, and if he was deep enough at first all he could do was nod in answer. Trying to find his voice to do more than moan or whimper, his cock was definitely deep enough. He felt as if it couldn't get any deeper almost sure he could feel it even in his throat. Groaning as his pharaoh continued to thrust up into him he finally managed to get the words out, "Y-yes I enjoy it this way..." trailing off as another harsh thrust buried Inaros deep inside of him his legs suddenly feeling weak though he kept moving. "Can't get any deeper..." he moaned as his back arched. That was something he was pretty positive about as their bodies connected again and he once more felt how deep his pharaoh was inside of him. It seemed impossible that he could even be that deep, much less any deeper.

A shiver raked it's way down his spine as he watched Inaros caress his cheek, the hand slowly moving down his eyes slipping shut as it brushed over his throat on it's way to his chest. When it reached it he moaned as his nipple was teased by the strong hand, only for his other hand to come up and start working on the other one as well. Pushing into the touch he felt himself about to be pushed over the edge even as he was told they should cum together his body was already about to tumble over. His legs tensed as he connected once more with Inaros and that seemed to be all it took for both of them as he cried out in pleasure back arching.

His release was met with the feeling of being filled by Inaros' he felt like his body had locked him into place as he felt his pharaoh continue to buck into him. His nerves were sensitive and each additional buck as the other man ensured he emptied himself completely sent little shocks throughout his body. Finally he stilled and he felt himself instantly relax, kissing him back. "I'm ready." he murmured, "Absolutely." he added to the last question. Inaros had done more than enough to sate him, in fact, he was almost positive he couldn't go again right now even if Inaros wanted to.

Leaning forward he rested against his pharaoh's chest, he was exhausted and truly never wanted to move from this spot. There was a sense of comfort, a sense of safety he got being this close to the older man regardless of whether or not he was being fucked. Maybe it was him feeling to comfortable with his pharaoh, but he truly wanted to be close to him. Despite how he was teased, and despite how his body was used he enjoyed being with him. He even enjoyed those aspects of being with him. It seemed kind of strange that he would find himself having stronger feelings for his pharaoh, the person who owns him and can use him however he wants. But he knew deep down he did, and maybe that was why he served him so willingly.

Inaros lazily caressed Ahniki as they fell into a peaceful state, a smile spread across his lips from the deep desire he finally felt satisfied and the comfort of someone truly by his side. The words and thoughts rattled in his mind, staving off his sleep, but he couldn't form them to speak aloud. The pharaoh simply pressed the lithe form closer, wrapping the sheets around their forms.

"I want you to have free roam of the palace from now on," he spoke almost uncertainly. "Theres no reason to keep you tucked away. I just ask you to return to me," he reached down cupping the younger man's chin softly. He looked at the other man with heavy eyes, intent to speak further shown on his face, but he only pulled Ahniki's lips to his. "Lovely," he rasped as his hand slid down the long mane of hair to rest on his young lover's hip.

He suddenly found himself smiling at Ahniki, feeling himself drifting to sleep. He had not been aware of succumbing to sleep until another rude pounding on his door startled them both. He shot up, unintentionally stirring his lover further from what the noise did. "What in damnation?!" He nearly lept from the bed swinging the chamber's door open.

"Y-your highness... apologies, but ambassadors from Persia are approaching the city gates!" The servant's trembling voice explained. "They want to offer terms of peace, but the counsel wanted to meet prior to allowing them in."

Inaros growled. "Fine... of course."

"Wait... rumors are theres a woman with them."

A look of shock turned to disgust on his chiseled featers at this revelation. He knew a woman would only be present for two main reasons; distraction or offering. "I understand." He spoke with a more solemn tone as the servant retreated. He threw the door closed with a frustrated grunt. He paused there for a long moment before turning back to the bed. His expression softed looking Ahniki before he nearly jumped on the bed. He grabbed the young man, planting a rough and biting kiss on his soft lips.

"I want to dare those Persians to rip me from this bed... me from deep inside you." Inaros let out another grizzled growl. "But I need to face them off. I want no risk to come to you... either stay to the private quarters away from these rats, or stay close to me where I can watch over you. I want to have you close to me, but I'll make the choice yours... my lovely Ahniki."

Ahniki had never felt closer to his pharaoh then he did right in this moment, the feeling he had right now was almost serene. If he didn't know better he would have just thought it was a dream, and that feeling was made even stronger when he was told that he was allowed to have free roam of the palace. It shocked him as his eyes met those of Inaros, as if he thought this was some joke until the older man continued, saying as long as he returned to him. "I'll always return to you..." he replied his voice was soft but it was clear he was telling the truth, it was a promise. He would always return to his pharaoh no matter what, nothing could keep him away from the older man.

Drifting off in the other's arms he hadn't been asleep for very long when he heard a loud pounding on the bedchamber doors, stirring slightly at the sound he shifted in the other's arms. But what stirred him even more was Inaros shooting up making him whine softly as he rubbed at his eyes and pushed himself up to rest on his elbow watching as his pharaoh moved to throw the doors open. He saw the man standing there and listened as he spoke a small frown crossing his face. He didn't want Inaros to have to leave, and his pharaoh very much deserved some rest, especially after their activities not that long ago. What bothered him even more was the news of a woman being with them, that couldn't mean anything good, not for him anyways.

It made his heart ache painfully, was he going to be tossed aside and his pharaoh take this stranger girl? He didn't like that idea, in fact he wished that they weren't coming at all. A frown marred his features as his eyes moved to the sheets, even after he heard the bedchamber doors shut he didn't look up and by the silence of the room Inaros hadn't moved. It felt like hours before he glanced up to see that Inaros had turned to look at him as well even though he knew it had only been a few minutes. What he wasn't expecting was for the man to nearly jump onto the bed and grab him their lips clashing in a rough kiss, though he kissed him back without an ounce of hesitation.

Listening as his pharaoh spoke he groaned softly at the words just as the older man growled, what he wasn't expecting was to be given a choice to either remain here in the private chambers or to go with him. His shocked eyes remained locked on his pharaoh for a moment before he spoke, "I want to stay with you." It was true, if he was going to be given the choice then he never wanted to leave the older man's side. Not to mention this was the first time he was ever being given such a choice, not to mention this was going to be the first time he ever saw more than just his own chambers, the pharaoh's private bedchamber or the bathing chamber.

Curiosity was definitely a huge factor in deciding he wanted to stick with the older man, but it was not what made it final. What did that was the love he had for his pharaoh, and he wanted very much to see this woman who may or may not end up taking his pharaoh from him. He hoped not, he liked being the only person who was in his pharaoh's life in such an intimate way and he did not want to share that with some woman or lose it to her.

His dark eyes drank up the vision of Ahniki in this moment, swimming in his sheets, the creme colored fabric a stark contrast to his tan skin. He felt a rush in his blood looking at the other man sitting there, returning his desires, still heavy with sleep. Inaros wasn't sure what was taking him over, but his chest was thumping with anticipation and relief as his lover asked to be by his side and offered to never leave him.

"You will no longer be my slave," he leaned in capturing the younger man in a searing kiss. His lips trailed the smooth jawline, down to his collar. "You're my lover." His hand drifted from Ahniki's nape down his collarbone, fingers gently grazing his nipples before settling to caress his waist.

He pulled away with resistence to the parting of their bodies, but managed to return to his feet. "I know just what to dress you in, if you promise to not be swept away by one of those weasels." He said so with a light laugh and no sincere concern. He called out the room to a servant to gather garments. In minutes a servant returned with clothes and a basin of warm water.

"Him first, " Inaros indicated to Ahniki, to which the srrvant quietly walked over with a cloth and the water. Inaros simply watched as water was gathered up with the cloth and diligently run over evety inch of the younger man. The pharaoh visibly grew a little excited watching his lithe and supple form so meticulously cleaned. The next step was a set of garments.

"Such a waste, since I'll likely rip them off you later." He smirked at his own admission as Ahniki's form was clothed in a shirt, just sheer enough to reveal the dark peaks of his nipples, a tiny set of undergarments and sheer, loose flowing pants common to the dancers. The undergarments were visible through the pants in almost a lewd way. "Those Persians will try their mischief with me. But you'll be a greater distraction, lover."

The servant moved to him to thoroughly hand wash his body, spots still sticky from activities of the night before. He was robed in one of his more traditional garments but with the added flare of his head crown, probably the first time he'd had cause to wear one before Ahniki. He saw the look he received, reaching over to pull the othet man into his arms. "Shall we, beautiful? ...Wait!"

He knelt down to a low drawer, pulling out something shimmering under the rays of sun coming into the room. Heplaced the item around Ahniki's neck. The set of white and red jewels hung heavy on his small form. Taking a moment to look and admire him, Inaros pressed a gentle kiss before draping a sheer veil over him. "Like a bride," he said with heavy breath, the awe and desire evident.

Ahniki felt his heart skip a few beats when he was told that he was not going to be his pharaoh's slave anymore, the first thing that hit him was panic. If he wasn't the older man's slave then what was he? But before he could truly considering that their lips met, his eyes slipping shut as he allowed himself to get lost in the other's lips on his. When it was broken those lips trailing along his jaw and to his collar made his heart race, only for him to hear something he had only dreamed of hearing. Shock was evident on his face at the news that he would be Inaros' lover instead of his slave, it meant more to him than anyone would ever truly know. This was something he had dreamed of but had never thought would actually happen, a moan slipping from his lips as his nipples were brushed eyes drifting shut for just a moment before the hand made it to his waist where it stayed.

He wasn't unaware of the resistance his pharaoh had when they parted and watched as the older man got back to his feet only to speak about knowing what to dress him in. Raising an eyebrow Ahniki silently questioned his pharaoh, but didn't speak as he called for a servant and the clothes. When the man returned with clothes and a basin of water he was a little surprised once more when he heard Inaros say him first. Eyes moving to the servant who silently moved to him and began washing his body, he noticed the way Inaros was watching as well and could see the excitement that it stirred in him which only made a small smile cross his own face.

As he was being clothed he heard Inaros speak again making a light blush color his face as he glanced towards the older man and gave him a small smile. He certainly didn't mind the idea of the older man just ripping the clothes off of him later, in fact it made him more than a little excited at the thought. He did look himself over as the servant moved to work on the pharaoh now, and though he still felt a bit exposed in what he was wearing it was more than he had ever worn before so he didn't really mind. Even if he knew that other people were about to see him in this.

He did watch as Inaros was dressed, able to admire his pharaoh in a new way, even with the crown placed upon the older man's head something he had never seen the other man wear before. He knew it was because until now he had no reason to see him wear it, until now he had just been a slave for the other's pleasure to see only this very room and his own chambers. Today was the change of that, he was seeing the other man in a new light, a commanding presence he knew he hadn't truly seen until now.

As he was pulled into the other's arms he looked up at the older man, he just nodded at the question though he had to stop himself from blushing again when he was referred to as beautiful. It was in almost the same breath that Inaros said wait, and it made him frown slightly as he watched the older man move to a drawer and kneel down as he got something out of it. Ahniki couldn't for the life of him figure out what else the other man could possibly need, and what he wasn't expecting was for the object to be secured around his neck.

The cool metal felt heavy because of the gems in it but he didn't complain as he looked back up at Inaros watching the other man who seemed to be admiring him. He kissed him back before Inaros stepped back and draped a veil over his head making him sigh softly, an inaudible sound though the comparison to a bride had him blushing furiously again. Ahniki was sure he would be nothing more than just a lover for his pharaoh, they surely couldn't be anything else, it wasn't like he could give his pharaoh an heir. That of course worried him a little bit, Inaros seemed happy with him now and seemed to truly want him just like he wanted his pharaoh, but he couldn't help but worry that eventually the older man would have to cast him aside in favor of a woman and someone capable of giving him an heir.

Pushing those thoughts aside he stepped closer to the older man, leaning against his Pharaoh's side as he looked up at Inaros, "Let's go." he urged lightly. He didn't want to distract the other man to much, not yet anyways. That and he was interested in seeing what was about to happen, it was interesting to him considering he had not seen anyone outside of palace servants, guards and Inaros since he had been bought. Seeing outsiders, people not belonging to Egypt was something he was very much curious in doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Inaros was leery of taking Ahniki to this gathering in front of rivals, especially as he knew the purpose of it clearly by the form and company of arrival. He was a younger ruler than most, born of a mutineer, and he was unwed. He had no desire to marry and drag some female through the formalities including a marriage bed where she would be unwanted, though he did often worry that with age his position would continue to be threatened, moreso with no heir to secure the throne after.

His eyes roamed Ahniki in his sheer garments, continuing to admire the way his nearly nude form teased the eyes, even knowing what his bare body looked like seemed to only make the barely there clothing even more arousing. Though his body was supple and curved in ways that rivaled a womans, Inaros had little to no interest in the female form. He desired Ahniki's male body while enjoying what one might consider his more feminine traits. No one else in his mind compared.

As the younger man urged them on, Inaros paused and held him by the shoulders. "I know you're eager to see something different from these chambers, and I do mean to grant you more freedom," he reached up, brushing his thumb across the younger man's soft cheek. "But be aware that you'll gain a lot of attention. I want you to." His other hand slid from his shoulder down his chest and waist, slowly with intent, feeling the form he unabashedly admired constantly. "I want them to see what I have, want and that they have nothing to tempt me with. I can tell you know what a woman traveling all this way means." Inaros' thumb trailed down Ahniki's cheek to gently run over the plump bottom lip of his lover, looking deep into his eyes with a reassuring smile. "Unless you suddenly changed sex before me, I'd desire no woman in my bed, and as long as I have you I desire no other man. No matter what they say you must not react."

It was true Inaros had taken no other lover since he obtained Ahniki. The young man was picked for his beauty and as a way of Inaros exuding power to take someone not in the pleasure trade. However, the way he'd taken to servicing him, not just as pharoh, but with mutual desire, Inaros managed to find his lust growing and tempered at the same time.

He lead the way down the hall, making sure his petite lover was close behind. The walls hand several basins of oil lighting the way, illuminating the bronze clay walls. They reached a large set of stairs dropping into a wide corridor and a large set of doors; the throne room. The set of guards opened the doors, avoiding looking at either as they entered. This room was a stone gray, with another large doorway opposite them. Inaros gave a look to Ahniki, this being his first time in this room, before taking him to a spot next to the throne. Around his seat were overlapping layers of rugs, sheets of soft fabrics and pillows. He silently urged the younger man to get comfortable, as he would not be able to show much consideration once the Persians entered. Ahniki was present to prove a point, both to the Persians and Ahinki, but Inaros himself had to remain composed towards him lovely companion.

"Bring them in," he bellowed, voice reverberating through the wide open space, drawing a few advisors closer to where they were sitting as his guards manned the doors opposite the ones they'd entered through. A mere six entered, only two appearing to be more than guards; one a man dressed in a light armor, not for combat, but more to show off nobility with no sign of a weapon himself, the other figure shrouded in veils, obviously the woman being spoken of.

"Egypt receives you peaceful travelers of Persia and opens our ears to your cause," Inaros greeted sternly, eyes watching them each with a sharp intensity. "If there is any ill intent revealed you will find your last days served here."

Ahniki's blue eyes were locked with his Pharaoh's hazel as the older man held him by his shoulders and started to speak. Listening intently to the words he nodded in agreement, he really was eager to see outside of these chambers. Naturally he pressed his face into his Pharaoh's touch as the man paused before he continued again, he was a little surprised to hear him say that he wanted him to gain a lot of attention. For a moment he didn't understand why as he felt the older man's other hand move from his shoulder slowly down his chest to his hip. When he was told why he sighed softly, especially when he was called out on knowing what a woman coming here meant. The thumb trailing over his bottom lip brought his eyes back to the older man noticing the reassuring smile he was giving him as he finished speaking.

"Even if I can't give you an heir?" Ahniki asked before he could stop the words from escaping his lips. That was one of the things he was the most worried about, eventually his Pharaoh would have to provide Egypt with an heir, wouldn't he? He thought so, and it was that thought that made him fear being suddenly tossed aside. Though the news that he didn't desire any woman in his bed unless he was to suddenly change sex before him. Ahniki had to admit that made him feel a bit better about a woman coming, but it didn't completely wipe away his fears.

Silently he followed Inaros as he lead the way down the hall, eyes taking in what he had not been able to see previously. A sense of wonder filled him, despite having lived in the palace he had seen very little of it, and if it wasn't for Inaros he highly doubted he would be seeing what he was now. When they made it to the doors of the throne room he noticed that the guards there admitted them without sparing either one so much as a glance. That didn't bother him considering what little he was wearing, it seemed almost strange for anyone other than Inaros or the servants to see him so... bared. He tried not to focus on it for very long as he followed the other man as he was lead over to a spot beside the throne.

With a little urging from Inaros he settled himself and made sure he was comfortable in the position he had settled in, resting easily on his knees. It was different to say the least, especially having the view of the throne room the way he did and still being so close to his Pharaoh. When he heard the words come from the older man telling the guards to let them in he didn't even flinch, the words despite being bellowed didn't bring any reaction from him. He didn't fear the man beside him and not even that could change it, though his eyes fell on the six that entered very easily landing on the woman in their midst.

Silently he watched them approach to a respectable distance when he heard Inaros speak again, his voice was commanding and so easy to hear in the room, he could quite easily hear the sternness in his voice. He didn't turn his head to glance towards him, knowing very well the way he must have been looking at the group. Any other time being faced with these six would have made him nervous, maybe even a little fearful especially wearing what he was. But having the man he very deeply cared for not far from him -literally within arms reach- he felt no need to be bothered by their presence.

Despite that his eyes were on the woman, he repeated to himself that Inaros desired no woman in his bed and wouldn't unless he mysteriously turned into on before his Pharaoh's eyes. It was reminding himself repeatedly that it was him his Pharaoh wanted and no one else that not even a muscle twitched in his body.

"Your highness, noble ruler of Egypt, we thank you for your acceptance of us and granting us audience, given our current state of affairs between our nations," the obvious nobleman spoke. "I am brother to the queen of the Persian empire, Vahid, and this is my other sister, Zarine." Inaros tried to keep from rolling his eyes over these cheap formalities. Ambassadors of his enemy were before him and given audience to not provoke further violence without just cause. Nevertheless, he did not want to listen to them, he did not want to give them an inch to discuss their cause for coming here when it was more than clear. Still, he had to take care to not create undue insult.

"I welcome you both and this chance to possibly put this unrest between our lands and people aside," he moved forward in his seat. "Come closer and let me see the lady's eyes." He could almost picture Ahniki shifting or the look in his eyes of concern. Deep down he desired to turn and smirk at him for all his worry. The truth was he wanted the woman unveiled to be certain she was not hiding any weapons. Women were generally handled differently and for the guards to search her, especially a woman of her class would be a rather insulting gesture. But as she was obviously here for offering and he was ruler, his request was not only expected, it would be an insult to not look upon her by those who had arranged this.

He watched as the layers of semi-sheer scarves were pulled away to drag along her form, slowly revealing more of her form and features. It was all rather dramatic, and the slow removal of sheer fabrics only reminded Inaros of his lover's current garments, causing him a well-timed smile to meet with her complete unveiling. She looked up with a set of large almond shaped brown eyes and too misunderstood the timing of his smile, a light hue of red peppering her cheeks, but her expression was that of discomfort. Suddenly her eyes turned to Ahniki and her brows knitted together in question. At that moment Vahid suddenly took note of Ahniki too, quickly averting his eyes and trying to smile brightly at Inaros.

"You are very lovely lady Zarine, even after what must have been a very long trip." He turned to her brother. "I fear your trip may have been improperly aimed. I realize ladies of nobility only travel for certain purposes, and though she is lovely and a member of the royal family, I am not seeking a bride."

Vahid's smile faltered before widening even further than before, but the way his eyes did not give way showed an eerie insincerity. "Your highness, we knew that was a possible response. But it's not just about you having a bride, its about offering you what you have yet to produce by all accounts; an heir to your throne. In this case, an heir that would possibly unite our nations in peace, directly to succeed you, and kin to our lordship. You were not born of the long bloodline of pharaohs that feuded with us all these years. We have no qualms with you."

Inaros breathed in deeply; it was the offering and the logic he feared they would be so bold as to bring up. He noted that the lady's eyes kept darting over to Ahniki, and he could tell she gnawed on her inner lip. She was not really the one he expected to be so focused on him, expecting that she'd have her eyes more set on the man she was being proposed to. "If there are no reasons to fight, then why do your people still feel the need to?"

"It's hard to break people of their old ideas without a drastic action of either war or peace. This here is an arrangement of peace for generations," Vahid continued.

"Bring me furnishings for a meal and let me see your official papers, we can discuss this further over a meal, you all have been traveling at least a few days." Inaros signaled the advisers to be included and he reached a hand out to Ahniki, laying eyes on him the first time since he'd made him comfortable. He had to try very hard to keep his lustful gaze under control.

His sights were turned away or else he would have seen both Vahid and Zarine look at him, obviously flustered, Vahid in particular showing minor insult at the display. Zarine seemed to just be catching onto the fact that Ahniki was a male. "A boy?" she seemed to say barely above a whisper, eyes darting to the pharaoh in realization.

"Your highness," she breathed softly, tearing Inaros' attention towards her. "I of course would be a loyal wife. I would promise to understand and serve all your needs like no other," the look she shot at Ahniki was not of malice but more so of some bit of determination.

"Zarine, watch your tongue!" Vahid spat in panic. "I'm sorry your highness, she..."

"You do not have to want me as your bride to have me as a loyal queen," she maintained a calm tone, her body hunched forward into a deep bow. Inaros looked down at her in curiosity. Something about those last sentences struck a chord with him. He already expected that any woman of Persia was not entirely willing in this arrangement, but there seemed to be a secret here, possibly a secret only she knew. He couldn't tell if she had caught onto Ahniki and was desperate to still make this work or if something about Ahniki had actually provoked her into wanting to make it work.

"You promise a lot behind this idea of being my queen, which I have all but refused. Yet you speak out of turn and embarrass your kin. If that's your first act of loyalty to me, I'm not sure whether to enjoy it or fear whats to follow." Despite his words, his face showed much amusement. "Let me see those papers for the trouble you're offering me," he commanded of the brother but his tone dripped with sarcasm, not truly caring how she was behaving and all the more intrigued what she was up to. Vahid immediately pulled them from his robes; a bound and sealed scroll. The pharaoh snapped the seal and scanned the paper with a visible impatience. "Everyone else, sit, eat, drink. You are guests for the time being. I wish to speak to the lady Zarine." He smiled looking down on her, he signaled silently for Ahniki to stay by the throne as he stepped a little closer to the woman. Her eyes danced between the floor and Ahniki, unable to see the joy overcoming the pharaoh's features. As the others walked away he spared a glance to Ahniki, his smile managing to grow just a bit more in an attempt to reassure him ever so slightly.

Ahniki listened as the man spoke introducing himself and his apparent sister, he still didn't like why they where here and noticing the way his Pharaoh shifted forward in his seat. When he spoke for them to come closer and have the lady unveiled brought more concern to his eyes though he managed to not shift even if he had wanted to. He didn't like it, but he knew he had to behave himself and remain where he was and silent unless Inaros specifically told him otherwise. What didn't please him even more was the light red hue that covered her cheeks at the smile that crossed his Pharaoh's face, he was willing to bet that he had been the cause of said smile and that it had nothing to do with the woman before them.

Despite that he remained still and instead had his eyes on the floor before him figuring that it was really the only chance he stood to continue to behave himself. His heart was ramming painfully against his chest, wishing that Inaros attention was for him but understanding why it couldn't be right now. He didn't feel any sense of relief until he heard his Pharaoh state that he wasn't seeking a bride, that made him feel a bit better but he had a feeling they would press further and soon enough it did. Eyes moving back to the man as he spoke and he hated what he had to say. That was his biggest fear after all, his inability to provide his Pharaoh with an heir and thus forcing him to take a woman despite the words that he had said to him just moments before this meeting started.

Ahniki wasn't blind to the fact that her eyes kept darting to him, and they could if she so wanted but it would not change the fact that he felt like Inaros was his. Even if he knew that probably wasn't the case and that sex really was the only reason his Pharaoh was even so fond of him -if not his hair. Despite that he didn't waver and just listened when he heard Inaros call for furnishings for a meal, for the first time he turned to look at the older man as his hand was offered to him. Eyes meeting his Pharaoh's for the first time since he had been made comfortable and this whole meeting had started.

He had to admit he liked the look that was hidden deep in his Pharaoh's eyes, but he noticed in the corner of his eyes that since Inaros had turned to him so had the attention of Vahid and Zarine attention he did not necessarily want. When he heard the woman speak he glanced towards her as Inaros' gaze was ripped from him and back to her, he listened as she spoke and didn't like the way she did. Especially the determined look that she shot towards him, she could be as determined as she wanted, she wouldn't win over his Pharaoh without a fight. Suddenly Ahniki found himself liking the man more, he at least seemed to be trying to keep his sister silent but she continued to speak despite her brother's warning.

What he didn't expect was for her words to amuse his Pharaoh rather than irritate him, his gaze turning back to him as he watched him read the paper with a rather impatient look on his face. Hearing him speak he noticed the silent signal he had been given to remain where he was as Inaros took a step closer to her. He wasn't happy but he didn't move a muscle obeying the command he had been given and letting his eyes move from the pair to the floor before him. Even though he had noticed that slight increase of his smile but it was not enough to reassure him, especially since he had also been aware of her gaze darting from the floor to him.

The woman was intent on getting between them and he didn't appreciate her determination, and though his mind constantly tried to remind him that he had nothing to worry about he was finding that harder and harder to believe. There were things she could offer him that he couldn't, and that was one reason why he was still unsure about his own position. Inaros had referred to him as his lover and no longer a slave, but it had sounded to good to be true, and in the end he felt like it was just Inaros trying to play with the emotions he had for him. Surely a slave falling in love with their master wasn't going to end the way the slave wanted, so the idea of him truly being his Pharaoh's lover just seemed to good to be true. These doubts plagued his mind, though his face didn't show any of the turmoil he felt.

"Do you know what this says about you?" Inaros asked Zarine, waving the scroll regarding this arrangement for emphasis. The truth was it said nothing of real consequence, but he sensed that she was hiding something. "It makes sense now why they'd actually offer me a member of their own royal family." He smirked at her, though she remained still and made no movement to look up at him there seemed to be this tension to her body. He was managing to hammer away at that stone.

"If you're going to be my loyal queen you'll have to look at me when I'm speaking to you, among other things." His words were mocking in an attempt to anger her and test her resolve. He smiled with a level of malice when her brown eyes glared up at his sharp hazel ones. "That's better." He was all too amused at these reactions he was provoking from her. She may have been of nobility, but she had a fire and wasn't afraid even while she was the one begging for a place in his kingdom.

"That simply says I'm here to become your wife." Her expression was dark with hesitation and frustration before her eyes once again slipped to Ahniki with a softening of her features. Inaros' eyes followed hers to Ahniki's form, and his jaw clenched watching her looking at him. Her expression was hard to place, but he knew he didn't like it. When men looked at lovely men like his lover it was fun to tease those who denied it and to tempt those who more openly shared their desires. He'd been very intrigued with a few glances of one or two guards and servants. To look at him could simply be an attraction to his power and favor, but to look at Ahniki and even slip up in front of the pharaoh was too fun for him. This woman taking too much note of him either out of spite or even intrigue disturbed Inaros.

"You shouldn't look at him. He's none of your concern." He started to laugh a little, but the tone was deep and bitter. "Unless his beauty and the knowledge of me fucking him makes you jealous." He smirked over his shoulder at the younger man. "Do you wish I would look at you the way I look at him? If we were to marry you'd have to inspire my desire and... urge my seed, to produce this heir your brother is so insistent upon."

"I don't want your desire. I don't envy if some boy shares your bed. It doesn't matter, you still need me if you want any peace with Persia." She boldly spat at him.

"No one here needs you, and according to your family they don't want you. I mean, they are selling you to your enemy." He smiled cruelly as he moved closer to her. All others aside from Ahniki were at the other end of the hall, too far to hear more than mumbles of words being exchanged and see that Inaros and Zarine were still arms length from one another. "To a son of a mutineer who only enjoys playing with cocks," he spat with pride.

"That's fine by me," she growled. "Play with all the cocks you want." She turned with a look of disgust and mild embarrassment.

"You're very bold. Very bold indeed to speak to me in such a way." Inaros' head tilted with thought, his voice pouring out from his lips like a sweet and thick liquid. "Perhaps you keep looking at my lover because you find him attractive?" Her eyes shot at him, wide and almost fearful causing him to perk up with interest. "Maybe you were even disappointed to see the cock between his legs?" He bit his lip to restrain a cruel grin as she turned her head away unable to deny it. "Of course I couldn't blame you." He turned to Ahniki rubbing his chin in idle thought. "This is some magnificent joke you Persians have plotted to play on me. A promise of peace for an heir between a man who only wants men and a woman who only wants women? Perhaps you thought if I had some female lover you could just share her to make it through sharing my bed." Although he said it with so much confidence the thought was only spoken as it formed in his mind.

"That's not...!" She said, panic evident in her voice.

He turned to her in mild surprise that her whole demeanor had softened, as though defeated. "Given up so easily? So its true then? Well the trick is humorous, indeed. In fact, this is perfect." His last words were spoken as he looked at Ahniki.

Ahniki watched the two from his spot listening as his Pharaoh spoke, he wasn't surprised when he told her that she had to look at him when he was speaking to her. That seemed like common sense to him, but maybe it wasn't for others. Then again having been with his Pharaoh for as long as he had he supposed that for him it was just second nature to meet the older man's gaze when he was speaking to him unless specifically told otherwise. What was surprising him was the reaction that Inaros seemed to be getting out of her, he would have thought she would have been more versed in hiding her emotions.

Apparently not everyone was worthy of standing before his Pharaoh and doing so as expected. But still, Ahniki felt some jealousy that his Pharaoh, the man he loved so very much was standing closer to this woman than to him. Despite that he did well to not show just how much he wished the older man was standing near him instead. Watching them with curious eyes he was a little surprised when Zarine looked back to him her features seeming to soften, he was confused by the gaze. He couldn't understand what her fascination or problem with him seemed to be as to why he continuously gained her attention.

But he noticed his Pharaoh's jaw clench when she followed her gaze to him, that was something that pleased him even if it shouldn't. Obviously the older man didn't like the way she was watching him, which made two of them considering it slightly unnerved him. If it was another man's gaze he would at least feel flattered that he had their attention, but this was not another man that was watching him. A soft blush formed when he heard Inaros speak and saw the smirk aimed at him over the older man's shoulder, though he had assumed everyone knew that his Pharaoh was fucking him he didn't expect the man to admit it to this woman.

Stunned by how she spoke to Inaros, Ahniki just stood there silently continuing to watch the two. He didn't completely understand why he had been ordered to stay but he had to admit he didn't like the way she so boldly spoke to the man he adored above all else. He met his Pharaoh's gaze when he turned to him, watching the older man as he rubbed his chin in thought before he started to speak again. He was surprised by the man's words, was it possible that he was right? That the woman before them only wanted other woman? Was it possible that was why he had her attention because she thought he was...? That bothered him more than it probably should, it was one thing for his feminine features to be alluring to his Pharaoh but to a woman?

The last thing he said, about Zarine possibly having thought that if he had been female that she could have shared him with his Pharaoh to get through having to share the other man's bed. That wasn't appealing and if anything he found it a little insulting, there was no flattery in such a thought. The idea of her anywhere near him made his skin crawl, he would not allow any woman to touch him, not if he had any say. As Inaros seemed to finish and said that the trick was humorous only to say that this was perfect he gave his Pharaoh a questioning look as their eyes met once more.

Ahniki couldn't for the life of him figure out what Inaros thought was so perfect about this situation that they found themselves in. What exactly was the other man planning? Not sure that it was his place to question he just remained where he was obediently waiting to be told he could come to the other man's side. That was the one place he really wanted to be, at his Pharaoh's side.

Inaros smiled inwardly as he realized that he couldn't outwardly express what he was thinking, the reverse trickery he had in mind, not with Zarine right there and even sending her away this wasn't the time or place to show his affection for Ahniki. He could speak crudely of their intimacy and while some might frown upon it, all had their desires and fun and those of higher class had their slaves and servants to do as they wished. What he had set forth with Ahniki prior to this meeting was different though and could be seen as a challenge to the class system and a threat to the privilege and prestige of some. But he'd at least be able to confide in his little lover later. He appeared to be rather calm, but Inaros seemed to sense a tension to his body and could swear even some distance between their bodies he could hear his heart thrashing in his chest. For now he had his role and he had to perform. He stood between the two not sure who to address and direct first. He decided to have even the smallest of moments with Ahniki to direct Zarine away first.

"You may join your brother where I will give my answer." He arched his brow as she didn't move. "What are you waiting for?"

"Are you going to try and shame me?" She looked up with a mix of anger and fright. "Just as you said, they sent me on purpose. You are pharaoh and little can be done to you in your younger years for your desires. But I am no one, and my family will turn on me if I do not marry and at least become a mother if I have these desires of mine. If you're going to send me back, please let me be prepared if you wont at least make up another reason you've rejected me."

"I'm not going to shame you. Were you not listening before? In fact, I thank you. I prefer your disinterest in me as a lover, it means I don't have to pretend to comfort and show interest in you." He snorted his annoyance in having to clarify the situation he was looking at right now. "Now go and give me a moment. You promised you'd be loyal, so listen and follow my orders... my lady." The last words were spoken like poison on his tongue. Her face almost seemed to contort with more fear and confusion than at any point prior. He sat back on his throne with a frown as she rose to her feet and slowly made her way to the dining at the end of the hall. Inaros waited for Zarine's uncertain gaze to finally turn away before he leaned towards Ahniki.

"I want to soak this troublesome meeting away after this," he groaned softly, taking in the other's form in his sheer garments, feeling his body respond. "This is the best possible choice," he half mused to himself and half shared with Ahniki. "We'll do what we must to appease our nations and people, but we wont be in the way of what pleases us." He turned his head slightly towards the younger man with a grin. "I know you're not happy. But I wont have to touch her, and she wont want me to either. And a marriage of convenience between enemy nations will actually make our distance more... dismiss-able." He snorted with a thought, dropping to a near whisper. "I may even be a hero for uniting our nations and within the boundaries of Egypt seen as a proud ruler to keep my Persian wife at bay. She of course can do what she pleases as long as she falls in line to be loyal to Egypt, not Persia, and find hand-maidens to serve her own... needs." The look he gave Ahniki, finally turning to look directly at him, was not at all ambiguous to his desires. "I'll continue meeting mine."

Standing up Inaros offered his hand to Ahniki to stand. When the small hand touched his, he drew the smaller man towards him, but resisted wrapping his arms around him. "I'll have to finish the arrangements here. You may move freely, but..." he cringed, "... I don't want unrest during arrangements to have my lover in attendance when finalizing... the marriage." He regretted the words, but he returned his features to a stern expression. "You're my only lover Ahniki. The only one I will touch. I know of ways for her to never come to my bed and still bare my heir. I hope you will trust me and making this formality and will still promise to return to my chambers every night?"

Ahniki was slightly annoyed when Zarine was directed to leave and rejoin her brother only for her not to do so. He wanted to have his Pharaoh to himself for a moment but it seemed like she did not wish to grant him this, despite that he remained still his face showing not sign of his annoyance though his eyes might have shown it just a tad. Finally the woman left, and he turned his gaze to the older man as he settled once more onto his throne and leaned towards him before speaking just for the words to be followed by a groan. His eyes were only for his Pharaoh at this point as he listened to the older man speak a soft frown crossing his face.

He couldn't for the life of him understand why this was the best choice, but he didn't speak. A soft sigh slipped from his lips as he turned his gaze away from his Pharaoh despite the older man talking and knowing when he was being addressed that he should watch the other man. He couldn't do it this time though, keeping Egypt happy as well as their visitors... that meant little to Ahniki who just wanted Inaros. But he understood, Inaros had to do what was best for Egypt above anything else. He could be as unhappy with this choice as he wanted, it didn't stop the fact that it was very much necessary and he would have to endure it.

Unable to argue when he heard Inaros say he knew he wasn't happy, was it really that obvious? For a moment he figured it had to be because it was his Pharaoh, the man knew him better than anyone else. That still didn't please him though, but he turned his gaze once more to the older man when he turned to face him directly their eyes meeting. Noticing the look that crossed the other's face, it was pleasing to know that the man he admired and who he found attractive above all else had such desires for him. That didn't mean that he was going to be happy that Zarine was apparently here to stay, whether or not she touched his Pharaoh in such a way.

Taking the hand that was offered to him as Inaros stood he swiftly got to his own feet just to be pulled closer to him. What he really wanted was for the older man's arms to wrap around him but that didn't come, instead he spoke telling him that he had to finish the arrangements here but he was allowed to move freely. Taking it as being dismissed he felt a sharp pang in his chest telling him that he really just wanted to stay by Inaros' side but he didn't want to see anything else anymore. Glancing away he didn't meet the older man's gaze when he was told that he didn't want unrest by him being present when he was finalizing the marriage. Not replying he waited to be officially dismissed, something that right now he felt like it could not come soon enough.

Though he was slightly happy to hear that he was the only person his Pharaoh would touch, but what was added to the end of the sentence instantly made him unhappy again. Whether or not she would have to enter Inaros' bed to get pregnant with the other's heir meant little to Ahniki. It was something he didn't want to hear, he didn't want to hear how some woman would carry the other's child. But when he heard him finally finish speaking he struggled to say anything for a moment. Finally his eyes moved to the older man's before he sighed, "Of course I'll return to your chambers every night." his words were soft. Almost inaudible as he was still conflicted but he didn't really want to think about any of this anymore.

Waiting until he was sure he had been dismissed he turned and left without sparing Inaros a second glance needing some time to himself to come to terms with everything that had happened in such a short amount of time. His heart was ramming painfully against his chest. He knew deep down he wasn't remotely happy, and that he still had a slight fear that Zarine would come between them despite her apparent attraction to other women. Shaking his head he returned to his own chambers, suddenly thankful that he had his own to return to instead of only having Inaros' chambers.

Inaros noted the way that Ahniki had turned away while being spoken to, an act of defiance that both angered and excited him. Perhaps it was too soon to open up the young man's restrictions, or understandably so, perhaps he was just too upset about this situation. Inaros himself was not at all pleased, but he was able to overcome his displeasure for the opportunity of a figure of a queen and an heir without any forced relations.

Despite his words to reassure his lover he also noted the way that he left without regarding him a second further. Watching his back saunter away without a shed of shame at still delighting in his form and the way it peeked through the shimering and sheer fabrics. This behavior made a heat flare up through his body and face. He felt suddenly that he'd made such a mistake to allow the younger man freedom in his palace and such influence over his feelings. Nonetheless, he wiped away signs of this exchange as he made his way to the table delivered to the end of the hall.

Zarine was quiet though nervously sitting next to her brother, a look of horror overcoming her features when the pharaoh joined the table. This made him smile rather maliciously. "Vahid, I am willing to accept this proposal to marry your sister. But your lord of Persia must come and agrees to the bond between our nations in result of this union."

"My lord, that's going to be very difficult. This decree says the same and is signed by my king." Vahid seemed to nervously stutter over his words.

"I'll marry the lady Zarine, I'll produce an heir of Egypt and Persia, but hostilities will maintain if we two kings cannot meet and agree to make peace in person. I have a new wife and who knows... she may be pregnant already." He looked smugly over Zarine and turned to Vahid whose face was turning red with furry.

"Are you questioning our family's honor, accusing our lord of keeping his word, and my sister of being pure!?"

"I'm agreeing to marry her. I'm eager to do so. I do not wish to part from my new wife. But I wish her lord and brother to come confirm this bond under the eyes of his nation and kingdom as well as that of Egypt." He reached out and took Zarine's hand who nearly pulled away until she caught herself. He pulled the hand to his lips. "My lady will be my queen, but must be recognized as continued kin to Persia despite her marriage to Egypt. If his highness cannot come give blessings, then I can't believe his wish for peace is sincere." He coldly dropped Zarine's hand as he stared Vahid down wish a little of impatience.

"I will return and inform my king of these terms."

"Immediately." Inaros added. "I'll send you with rations and water and exchange your animals for rested ones."

Vahid seemed horrified at the idea, but the longer he was with the pharaoh the more he wanted to get away. He nodded solemnly and turned to his sister. He gave a disdainful look before placing the papers he'd brought on the table and leaving with his men. Inaros's lips turned with a sneer before regarding Zarine with a look as well. "I need new clothes for my bride to choose from, a bath to scrub the stench of her homeland off her, and to ready her chambers for her." He walked over to her, grabbing her arm. "Come, I know the perfect room to give you."

He nearly dragged Zarine down the halls, a couple of servants in tow, not too far from the servants' sleeping quarters he turned to a larger chamber, throwing the door open he was not that surprised to see Ahniki had thrown himself into his bed in emotions. His face shot up in surprise, eyes red, cheeks wet and flushed. The view made a wicked smile spread over Inaros' features before he wet his lips. "This will be your room. Servants, take everything personal out of here and put it in my chambers... for now. The lady Zarine's things are to be brought here. Escort her to one of the baths to scrub the filth off her."

Zarine looked painfully at Ahniki before turning away in shame from the pharaoh's words and realizing that he was not only taking away his lover's quarters, but was dropping his new bride into a chamber of a slave. It was mean and shameful to both of them. Inaros stepped to the bed and pulled Ahniki to his feet. "I will assign your new chambers." He pulled Ahniki down the hall to his bedchamber without regarding Zarine further, she however looked almost mournfully at Ahniki. Tossing the door open, Inaros nearly did the same to the young male towards the bed. "Out of those clothes, take off those jewels." He spat. "You don't like this arrangement, that makes two of us. But you think it's your place to express that displeasure to me? In front of other people. You were doing so well... then you turn away from me, you disregard me?" He approached the bed with a fury boiling under the surface. His skin was heated as he reach out to yank the clothing off the younger man's body.

"You don't trust me Ahniki." Sounds of threads ripping could be heard between his words. "You think some woman can just steal me away? Then why not have a woman to begin with?" He leaned down to bite his lover along the collar. "Why would I keep you, give you this freedom, in the finest jewels and fabrics, share my bed through the night," he moved Ahniki onto his knees, "if I didn't want you?"

His hands roamed and groped Ahniki's ass roughly. "Maybe this is all I should want or give you then, if nothing else I do tells you anything. Maybe the only thing you'll understand is your pharaoh's lustful desires?" His voice dropped, letting out signs of pain. "Ahniki, Ahniki!" He dropped his knees to the bed, his body leaning over his small lover's form, his lips planting kisses down his spine. "I care for only you. Why do you doubt me?"

Ahniki's head shot up when the door to his chambers burst open he wasn't remotely expecting to see Inaros standing there with Zarine and a few servants in tow. He was sure that his surprise was written clearly on his face, but it only seemed to fade into a sense of insecurity to his own position when he heard the man speak again. Eyes moving to the floor as he heard the older man say that his chambers would now be Zarine's, he was almost positive it was a form of punishment for his earlier behavior. Having known that turning away from his Pharaoh while being addressed was not something he should do, as well as having just left with little regard to his Pharaoh or anything else when dismissed.

That didn't mean he felt like what was happening was justified, his mind instantly telling him it was because he was a slave. It didn't matter that Inaros had told him what had to be an hour earlier that he would no longer be a slave but his lover. Such feelings were not how he felt right now, nor were they how he felt when in the throne room just minutes earlier with the older man and their visitors. That said it was safe to assume that the other Persians were gone, meaning that Inaros had indeed made his demands and Zarine was here to stay. It wasn't remotely a pleasing thought. So lost in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed Inaros approach him until he was grabbed and pulled from the bed and to his feet being told he would be assigned new chambers. The idea wasn't remotely pleasing as he was pulled from the room and towards the Pharaoh's own chambers. Wanting to protest and tug against the grip he managed to keep himself from doing so, knowing such an action would only bring him more trouble. Being practically tossed towards the bed didn't improve his feelings as he turned to face the older man who was speaking. His face instantly flushed a shade of red not out of anger but embarrassment.

Of course he knew better than to show his displeasure of the arrangements to his Pharaoh, and he should have known that doing so before others would not end well for him. The clothing he had on stood no chance against Inaros and Ahniki didn't bother to try to stop him. At this point he knew that submission was his best bet, and it came rather easily from him. A gasp slipped out of him as he felt the bites along his collar, it made him flinch especially as the man he adored continued to speak. Despite the words and the way he was being rather roughly handled Ahniki couldn't fight against the feelings he had for his Pharaoh. There was little resistance as he was moved onto his knees, a shaky breath slipping from his lips. There were numerous reasons as to why he thought that Inaros may keep him, even share his bed through the night with him regardless of whether or not he wanted him but he didn't speak. Not even as his ass was roughly groped, though a soft whimper slipped from his lips. Blushing a darker shade of red at the words that were spoke next, "I..." his thoughts seemed to be derailed at the kisses being planted along his spine.

It was hard to think straight, feeling Inaros' body leaning over his, their bodies so close that his back was warmed from the older man above him.Taking in a rather uneasy breath he turned his head slightly to look at Inaros, he desperately wanted to tell his Pharaoh that it wasn't him he doubted. For one reason or another Ahniki just couldn't seem to find the words, he felt like no matter what he said that Inaros wouldn't believe him especially after his actions just moments earlier. Deep down he regretted his choices, he had acted out because of emotions he hadn't controlled and he knew if nothing else he deserved to pay for that now.

He never should have let his emotions get the best of him, he should have learned more from his Pharaoh. He hadn't realized how much the older man meant to him until Zarine came into the picture, regardless of woman's own desires. More than anything though he hated that one of few reasons that Inaros was even making such an arrangement was to have an heir. The fears he had because of the woman's arrival were all to real. Fears of being forgotten or tossed aside once she was pregnant with his Pharaoh's child, or worse, being sold once the heir was born. Fears that he wouldn't be remotely important or worth the attention of the man above him.

Ahniki couldn't for the life of him figure out how to express theses fears to Inaros, but they had to be expressed if there was any chance of things getting better between him and the other man again. Turning his head so he was looking down at the sheets beneath him he shifted before he spoke, his voice was soft and filled with an emotion he couldn't really place. "I don't doubt you care for me now... I doubt that you will later..." His voice trailed off. He didn't completely doubt Inaros, he knew for now that the other man wanted him, but he doubted that Inaros would later after he received his heir.

Keeping his face turned towards the bed he felt himself blushing a deeper shade of red, it seemed silly to doubt the man above him. To make matters worse though the closeness of their bodies were getting reactions from his own body, not to mention the vulnerable position he was in. Inaros definitely knew how to make him feel weak and vulnerable, along with that he could feel the bruises forming on his skin from the bites that he had received just a moment earlier. Shifting once more he tried to move into a different position. It wasn't so much as to move out from underneath Inaros, but because he was unsure of himself and where he actually stood with the man hovering above him.

• Saga locked this topic