An Unexpected Journey (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

elf_warrior_by_zeilyan-d896f08.jpg

Name: Irukka Zio

Personality: A little hardheaded, he can be a bit overbearing sometimes but will normally realize how bad he is being not long after an apologize. Irukka is more of the quiet type, he doesn't talk just to fill the silence, in fact, if he doesn't have anything that he thinks is important or valid to the current situation he wont say anything at all. He is however courageous, he'll stare danger in the face and not flinch, anything he has to do to protect his people.

Bio: Born in the elven city Akhira, Irukka was always meant to be a warrior, even from a young age he was raised with that in mind. His father was an Elven Warrior, and so was his grandfather, and great-grandfather. For as far back as anyone could remember that was what the men of his family turned out to be. It was a legacy that he had no intention of breaking and he did not disappoint. Once he was old enough he began his official training and it wasn't long before he rose through the ranks and proved that he is definitely part of the Zio Legacy. When danger started to threaten and the demon army was reawakening he knew he had to set out to cut them off, even though it was a suicide mission he accepted it without hesitation and set off the moment he could.

Irukka's blue eyes scanned the valley before him, in the distance a small village was rising on the horizon that was his destination. He had to reach it before nightfall, and despite the fact that his horse was tired from the day's long journey there was no time for breaks, urging the grey steed forward he expertly steered it down the rocking pathway, it seemed as if this trail hadn't been traveled in decades. It would honestly not surprise him if that was true considering he wouldn't even be traveling it now had it not been for a tip he had received telling him that what he was searching for was not far from this village. It was just a matter of finding someone withing the small place that was even up to giving him the information that he wanted to know.

It wasn't like it was normal for an Elf to just come waltzing into any village that wasn't one of their own, maybe it was a pride thing and elves liking to think they were the best of the best or something like that. Though Irukka definitely had a big sense of pride within himself he didn't like to think of their race as superior, just... better. That of course made a small smile cross his face as he chuckled softly shaking his head, white hair billowing in the breeze. he had it tied back in a ponytail in an attempt to keep it from becoming to unruly thanks to the breeze not just from being on horseback but because it seemed as if a storm was coming.

Glancing up at the sky sure enough some dark clouds were rolling in, 'I'll have to find a tavern or somewhere to stay once we reach town, and hopefully somewhere for my horse as well.' he thought as he turned his gaze back to the path and urging the young steed into a gallop wanting to reach the town before the storm hit and before darkness fell. He was almost one-hundred percent positive that being out after dark was not a good idea, not with all of the troubles that have been plaguing the land lately. It wasn't even sickness or fatigue, it was something much darker than that, and he would by lying if he said he wasn't at least a littler afraid of what lied ahead of him on the journey.

Thankfully the ride didn't take to long and he was able to reach the town before the storm hit, dismounting he grabbed the reigns and started to lead his horse through the streets in search of somewhere to stay for the night. In the morning he would begin looking around in the hopes that he could find someone, anyone who might have some information for him as to where he should head to next. It was then that his eyes fell on a rather interesting site, it wasn't like nymphs were unknown or anything like that but he definitely wasn't used to running into one, however, this seemed to be the only person out in the streets right now and may be his only chance in getting directions for the night.

Heading towards the other man he stopped about a foot away, "Excuse me." he said his voice seeming to ring within the silence despite the wind howling there seemed to be no other sounds or movements. 'That's odd...' he thought taking a look around before his eyes fell once more on the other man, "Could you point me in the direction to somewhere to stay for the night?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• kabkabmcarfarf

Name: Nagase

Personality: A bit mischievous and blunt, he likes to ruffle some feathers to anyone he doesn't like. Nagase acts things on impulse and doesn't always think twice. A bunch of times, he got himself into some really serious instances but somehow manages to survive like a cat with 9 lives. He had made so many wrong decisions in his life that its a miracle for him to still be alive, somebody help him get his sh*t together.

His only redeeming quality is his loyalty. Once he trust someone, he goes all out for that person and tries his best to protect him/her.

Nymphs have been in living in this world since the dawn of time. Some even worshiped them and thought to be sacred. Living in groups, they practice their everyday life similar to other races. They sleep, they drink, they socialize and have sex. The only difference is that, they don't normally wear clothes and just cover themselves with small intricately woven leaf like garments just enough to cover their private parts. They don't believe in trivial things like clothes, surnames, etc and always think of the bigger picture. They usually are kind gentle beings who cares and lives one with nature.

Contrary to certain beliefs, Nymphs just like any other creature, can be killed. Even though they live far longer than most races, they have a harder time producing an offspring thus they live in groups to assure that the future of their bloodline can survive. Most of the time, they keep themselves away from other races to hide their secrets. Other information about them can only be read on old textbooks and folk tales ranging from their affinity to magic, their healing abilities and even wild stories of them transforming into beast and spreading terror in the land when provoked. To which story is true, we don't know.

On his early years, Nagase lived in a settlement deep within the Brecilian forest. There, the nymphs were divided into hierarchy and lived according to their ranks. At a young age, Nagase displayed his talent in magic. Even though he was full of mischief, he was chosen as one of the candidates to fight for the right in becoming the groom of the newly crowned Princess in their Kingdom. As the fated moment came, he was summoned along with the 4 other candidates. The other 4 candidates agreed that they should settle the test with trial by combat. Nagase was forced to agree that they will battle head to head until one remaining person is conscious and is deemed as the winner. The battle wasn't easy for every candidate wielded destruction magic. It was a fierce battle but Nagase had something that none of the other candidates have, he knew how to wield healing magic. In his kingdom, Magic is classified as healing magic (which are only possessed by female Nymphs) and destruction magic (which is only possessed by male Nymphs). This is the sole reason why he managed to survive the battle and became the last man standing . Worn out, Nagase was then declared as the victor by the reigning Princess when he abruptly interupted her and said, "We Nymphs claim to be a loving and peaceful race, yet we still practice this barbaric tradition. You there, you claim to be the princess of our Kingdom, yet you look manlier than I am. Haven't you notice it yet?" Nagase took a deep breath, the entire kingdom who have been watching the fight since the beginning were on the edge of their seats. There was a brief moment of silence, all eyes on Nagase and his horrible antics. The young nymph then yelled, " I like d*cks!!!!!! I dont like girls, especially if they look as horrific as you" then he kissed one of the fallen candidates. Shocked and enraged by the result, the princess yelled and commanded the guards beat and banish him from the Kingdom.

Beated mercilessly Nagase woke up and was on a different forest, far far away from the Brecilian forest. It wasn't long before he will eventually succumb to death. As he was about to give up, he was rescued by an old lady. Nagase regain consciousness again and woke up. He then realized that he was inside an inn which was owned by the old lady that rescued him. Ever since then, it became Nagase's home. He knew that his grattitude towards the old lady can't ever be repayed so he decided to give his life serving for the old lady. Three years have passed since that incident and the old lady is getting weaker and weaker, its only a matter of till the old lady passes away but it never fazed him, he still remained her side as a loyal companion.

As he looked up in the sky, dark clouds started to roll up. Nagase then decided to go outside and put several Wisps like energy near the forest that surround the Inn. These wisps act like his eyes, sensing danger when it approaches. It was a precautionary measure since he knew that demons started emerging near the area. As he was going back to the Inn, he was approached by a man with blue eyes. He was bewildered with excitement as he saw a man with features he has never seen before come closer to him.

"A gnome? No his scent is quite different, an elf maybe? I haven't seen one up close" he said to himself. Immediately he saw the elf's steed that has been worn out due to the elf's expedition. His eyes immediately frowned and felt sympathy to the horse, he then snarked at the elf. "Are you an idiot? The horse is almost dying of exhaustion. Come, Grandma will provide you and your horse a place to stay for the night." He grabbed the horse's reign from the elf and lead them to the old lady's inn.

Before entering the Inn, Nagase put the horse in the stable and feed him, he then approached the unknown elf saying, "Listen, I don't know who you are and why you're here but things have changed and danger is upon us. If you ever try to harm Grandma, I won't hesitate to cut your pen*s, make a necklace out of it and wear it myself!!! Do understand me?" He then opened the door letting the elf inside.

Stunned by the nymph's words Irukka stood there looking dumbfounded for a moment before his blue eyes darted to the other man who had grabbed his horses reigns and was now leading the tired creature off in another direction. For a moment he just watched the two before he turned and followed after them, obviously he wasn't used to anyone talking to him like that and sure he knew that the animal was tired but he also knew that being the good and pure steed he was that his horse would bounce back amazingly well. Most animals that were born and raised to elves were gifted with such an ability to travel beyond what a normal animal of their species would be able to and bounce back twice as well.

Then again he didn't argue considering the fact that shelter and warmth had been put on the table, in fact he couldn't be more excited himself to get out of the cool air as darkness drew closer. He waited for the other to finish tending his horse before following him into the building and letting his eyes wander over it before they moved once more to the creature. It wasn't like he was unused to seeing other races, it just came down to the fact that other than one rather old nymph back home he had not seen another and had been under the impression that he most likely would not. So the fact that he was seeing one now, and here in this small town of all places honestly amazed him, and it made him more than a little curious as to what exactly the other was doing here.

Despite his curiosity he didn't ask and instead decided to comment on what was said next, raising an eyebrow at the threat of losing his penis made him shake his head. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, especially an old lady. As for that threat, I'm not sure if I am truly more afraid that you seem to think that would be a good way to handle anyone hurting her, or if I should find it a little amusing that you think you could even try that with me." he admitted with a small shrug as he crossed his arms over his chest, he could feel the cold radiating out of him as he was enveloped by the warmth of the building. It was always such an odd feeling but it was a rather relaxing one as well, knowing that soon he would be warm and the cold that had sunk in to his bones would be gone before he knew it.

Glancing once more around the room he found himself in he spoke once more, "Now I guess I should really ask how much it's going to cost me for my horse and I to stay here tonight. After all I know very well it's not free." he commented as he turned once more to the nymph. There was something about what it had said earlier that was still on his mind now, "What do you mean danger is upon us? I was told a few days ago that this was the place I wanted to go to for what I was looking for. It turns out what I am looking for is some rather dark activity. Would you happen to know anything about that?" he asked finding for the first time that maybe this guy could provide him with some useful information. Up until now, he felt as if the only thing the other was good for was threats, and snapping at him about the state of his horse, neither of which would prove to provide him with any assistance.

If this guy did have information for him, however, then he knew that he wouldn't have to look to far for the source of this "darkness." At least he hoped it wouldn't be that far of, either way he would just have to gather some more supplies before heading out once more, make sure he had enough for him and his horse, and that he would be prepared for whatever lied ahead. The thought of going into the unknown, going into the danger alone, it was one that honestly scared him, but being who he was and having such a reputation to defend he was going to do this no matter what. He didn't even care if it was a suicide mission, he had already accepted that the chances of him making it through this alive were almost nonexistent, and in all honesty, he didn't care.

Nagase was caught off guard when he saw the elf's amused reaction after he threatened him. Most of the time, people would run away and avoid him for he was known to be the batsh*t crazy nymph in the area. For him to sustain a conversation with another person that lasted more than 5 seconds was a huge improvement for him. As the elf entered the inn, Nagase's curiosity increased. He looked at the reflection on the mirror and observed the elf as he was glancing around the room. As he looked at the elf's appearance, he couldn't help but blush. It was clear to him now that he wasn't just an ordinary elf. He was astonished at the elf's great physique, attractive traits and his commanding aura.

He raised his right hand and tried to touch the elf's ponytail, when he realized that the elf was gonna turn his face towards him, he lowered his hand again. When the elf asked about the payment for the shelter, Nagase reverted back to his neutral expression. "Five silver coins for the night, since you are new here you get a discount so its four silver coins. You're lucky you met me, this time of the year the inn is so crowded thaf we have tons of costumers, he said while pointing his hand to the empty rooms in the inn. Business is getting slow that the entire place felt like a ghost town.

As the elf asked about the danger he mentioned before, Nagase squinted his eyes and scratched his butt. He always had the attention span of a goldfish since he was young so he tried to recall what he mentioned earlier to him. As he was about to open his mouth, the old lady knocked and brought food for the elf, she then said, "Nagase dear, I hope you didn't force and scare this young fellow to enter our humble li'l old inn. Nagase's neutral expression quickly changed to an innocent meek one and said, "Wh...what Gran Gran? I..I would never do something as awful as that... You know I'm such an innocent little nymph" acting as if he was a young child that just had his candy stolen. Before the old lady exited the room she said to the elf "Forgive my nymph mister, even though his a bit much to handle, he's a good kid. And for God's sake Nagase! Wear some clothes on! Even though you have that leaf covering your penis, you're still walking around butt naked!!"

After the old lady left the room, Nagase then proceeded on telling the elf what he had seen before. "Two full moons ago, the trees told me that something settled in the forest deep within. They currently hide themselves in the cave east from here. As of where they originated, I don't know. All I know is that they corrupt the land and are killing anyone that sets foot in the area. As days passed, the surrounding area in the cave turned dark and defiled. If you were to dispose of them, it would be great for me and Grandma. I can't defeat them all by myself. I'm not sure if this is what your looking for since I have a feeling that you are searching for something much more evil. One thing is for sure though, these creatures didn't just pop out of nowhere, somewhere far from this forest lives a much greater evil that possesses power we can't imagine."

Nagase looked at the elf with a serious face and said, "Those creatures were scary, I had a glimpse of them once and was almost caught by one of them. What's worse is that.." Nagase paused and touched his heart with his hand feeling every beat, sweat started dripping off his face, he took a deep breath and said, "THEY HAVE BOOBS!! Just hanging there like its nobody's business! Why is God punishing me!? Why can't we have some sexy incubus, but all we got are a group of succubus! They are female dark entities that seduce you and take your soul!"

Nagase sighed. "This is all I know, will you help me?"

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

When he had turned back to face the nymph he had noticed that his hand seemed to have moved and wondered what the other had been about to do but didn’t comment on it, instead he listened as he was told the price. Reaching down to the leather pouch he had tied at his waist and resting gently on his hip he fished out four silver coins and handed them over to the other man. Just in time for the other to open his mouth to speak obviously about to answer his next question only to be interrupted by an older lady who he turned to meet noticing that she was carrying food for him and he instantly felt his stomach rumble. The old woman couldn’t have better timing and he had to admit he suddenly very much liked her even as she was asking if the nymph had forced and scared him into the inn, that wasn’t remotely what had happened but he remained silent.

Instead settling himself in a chair before the plate she had brought him and looking over the food, it looked great even for something not cooked by the chefs back home and if the smell was any consolation he knew he was going to very much enjoy it. Turning back to the two as they bantered before the elderly woman left leaving the two of them alone once more and finally the man started speaking saying what he wanted to hear. Though the other was right about one thing, he was searching for something far more evil, but he could at the very least try to help him with the problem nearby before he left to complete his true mission. It was as he continued to speak that he caught Irukka’s full attention and he couldn’t help but laugh when the nymph exclaimed that these demons had boobs only to continue and ask why they couldn’t have some sex incubus. It was quite clear to the elf in that moment that this nymph very much enjoyed other men, and obviously the idea of being with a woman was disgusting to the younger man which only amused him even more.

Granted he too was not into woman, he wasn’t remotely as bothered by their appearance as it seemed that this creature was, and though he knew many woman back home who would be highly insulted he couldn’t help but find it extremely amusing. “I highly doubt a succubus is going to care that you prefer men. As for why it’s not an incubus the reason is quite obvious, though they are just as appealing as a succubus to those attracted to men you have to realize that the succubus is far more common.” He replied as if it was quite obvious why it was the succubus that was found in the forest and not the incubus that the poor nymph seemed to desperately want to be lurking there. It only made him wonder why the other man would even prefer that, if he enjoyed men he would just be a toy to an incubus and wouldn’t remotely stand a chance.

Once he had managed to get himself back under control and stop laughing at the nymph he shot the other a smile, “I suppose I could help you out with your little problem before I head back out on my real journey.” he replied before turning back to his food and taking a bite savoring the taste of it as a soft sigh escaped him. He could truly get used to staying here, however, he knew he had more important things to take care of and thus it would not allow him to do so. As he took a second bite he spared the other another glance before he swallowed and spoke, “Why can’t you take the succubus yourself? I mean… obviously you find them repulsive so I highly doubt you have to worry about them seducing you. So why not take them down yourself?” he questioned.

As he sat there awaiting his reply his mind wandered to his horse, he was somewhat tempted to ask the other man if he had tended to his horse correctly, but then again a nymph should be more than capable of taking care of his steed. It would probably only seem insulting if he was to question him, and because of this he decided not to and returned to his meal, figuring he could at least eat while the other spoke. There was no point in him going hungry just to hold a conversation after all, his mind wandering about the succubus problem he had been told about and whether or not he truly cared if the problem was resolved.

‘Of course I do. If this isn’t taken care of who knows how many more innocent lives could be lost. It is my duty after all to help others… even if they aren’t elves.’ He thought to himself as he continued eating. It was always when he was eating or doing some other sort of simple task that his mind rand wild, usually having arguments with himself over what was truly the right thing to do, for his mind said one thing and his heart usually another. Having learned early on that he should always listen more to his brain considering it wasn’t that hard to affect the heart and sway its path whereas elves were more mentally sound and affecting them in such a way was twice as difficult.

As the elf explained to Nagase how it was rare for him to stumble on an incubus, he nodded and replied with a comedic manner, "True.. True.. Good looking men are hard to find nowadays. They don't just wander to your town with their horses and save the day". He was about to continue giving the elf some back handed compliments, but after he heard the elf agree on helping him wipe out the group of succubus in the area, he decided to behave and act nice. It had been along time since someone offered him help that he had to pinch himself to assure that he wasn't dreaming. 'Woahhh, he must be some sad and lonely elf for him to help me. I can't blame him though, I'm so awesome that people can't resist my charm!!' He thought to himself while laughing like newly released mental patient.

As Nagase observed the elf eat his dinner, enjoying every bite, he then said to himself 'He's not that bad after all. He's also good looking too! I'm glad I didn't sneak into the kitchen and spit in his food while Granma was looking!!!!' Nagase smiled at the elf as he was asking him further questions on why he didn't eliminate those creatures himself. He then squinted, put his left hand where his crotch is and said, " See this!? This is myyyyy virgin forest!! No one is allowed to enter here! If I failed killing those abominations, I might get raped by them!!! Absolutely not!!! This is reserved for my prince charming do you hear me?!" He then stood up and continued saying, " If it was an incubus, it would be a different story! I'm not saying that I'm a whore or anything, but if I die in battle, I'd rather die being pummeled by an attractive demon, over and over... and over... and over... and over...and over...and over.. and over..."

Nagase was then full of excitement as he couldn't wait to see the elf's expression after he said those lewd stuff. He was expecting for the elf to be grossed out and puke his food but he only saw the elf more amused and was about to laugh. It slightly pissed and bewildered the nymph. He slightly tilted his head and then said "Well this is new... You're not as close minded as those city folks are.. Anyway, we will begin our journey tomorrow morning as the sun rises. I'll go to the barn and interrogate your stead if you're treating him right! Its a top secret magic nymph juju thing so don't come near us!!! He then slammed the door. After few seconds he opened the door again and said, "Its Nagase, my name is Nagase! Don't bother telling me your name until we survive the battle, I don't want people coming here and asking if you died or not!!" Nagase slammed the door the second time around and accidentally hit his fingers and yelled, "Nuuuu, For God's sake!!!" as he marched to the barn hoping that the elf didn't notice it.

Nagase entered the barn ,then a white glowing wisp slowly emerged from his back. Pulsating light every second as if it was alive. He stepped closer to the elf's steed and said, "Don't worry child, I am not hear to harm you." The nymph touched the steed's head reassuring that everything will be fine. The glowing wisp then entered inside the horse's body. The nymph moved his face closer to the horse and started talking to it as if they were having a conversation. No one could really understand what the horse was saying but it seemed like the horse was talking back to the nymph. After some time talking to the horse, Nagase realized that the elf was taking good care of it and both of them have a strong bond. As cool as it may seem to some, Nagase was only up to more mischief. He then touched the horse's face with both hands and leaned over it saying, "Now then, lets go to the fun part shall we?!" as he chuckled. He then continued asking the horse, "How big is it? Have you seen him naked? Can you feel his balls while he is riding you? Does he have a girl friend? Does she look like a troll?" The horse neighed and answered it looking embarrassed. Nagase couldn't help but giggle. The horse neighed one more time as if it was asking a question. Nagase then answered, "What? me? my size limit?" The nymph proceeded into touching his own butt cheeks, squished it twice and answered, "I haven't done that yet, the farthest I've went was just kissing someone, and that was after i punched him unconscious." Nagase laughed while the horse neighed, as if it was laughing as well. "We shall head for battle tomorrow morning, so you should rest up okay? I shall try my best to help your master so he can go back to his kingdom and become the lady killer that he is. And don't worry, I won't tell anything to him" he chuckled. The glowing wisp then returned to Nagase's back.

As he was about to exit the barn, he heard a twig snapped in the background. He had a mini heart attack for he thought that the old lady might heard his mischievous nature."Gran Gran is that you?" He paused for a minute and thought it might be the chickens in the barn. He then entered the inn and went to his room. He slept that night with a smile in his face and a few mischievous laughs.