A good boyfriend - Hijack

Rebel Heart

Hijack - A good boyfriend

Hello everyone, this is my second Hijack story A good boyfriend. The reason why I wanted to write this was because I had this idea in my head for a very long time but never had the courage to actually write it!

Because of my dyslexia I always thought i would be bad at writing, then a couple of years ago before I came on tumblr I came across a certain persons tumblr, and the stuff he wrote touched my heart. and he was and his still in the Hijack fandom, and so I got attracted to the Hijack fandom. Now I have been writing my own fanfic and that one is currently on hold and so I got some time to write another Hijack story.

Sorry for the first chapter being so short, but this story is kind of hard to build up well, it’s a dark themed story and I hope you will like it. I always think and believe that love can take many forms, and in this story it will take an ugly yet sweet form, I’m not going to say more as you will need to read it to find out!

Thank you very much for reading!

A good boyfriend

He closed his eyes

Only to realize

That the light which shined so bright

Was quickly embraced by darkness

And so he lost the fight

Part 1

Hiccup screamed while cold sweat was dripping from his face, he sat down on the bed looking around the room while it was still dark he noticed that Jack wasn’t here with him. He quickly dressed himself as he looked into the mirror he noticed that the bags under his eyes had disappeared. Hiccup walked downstairs to the kitchen where he found Jack “hey love you are up early” Jack glanced at Hiccup “so are you” he gave Hiccup a wink and Hiccup in return became flustered. He quickly grabbed his watch half past eight it said “strange” Jack looked over his shoulder “what is strange?” the coffee was almost done as the sharp sound of the kettle was filling the kitchen “well I thought I had repaired the watch last week but it seems it is broken again”.

“Can you light up some more oil lamps please Hiccup?” Jack was busy making breakfast “why are you making breakfast?” Hiccup got stiches and went to the oil lamps “Don’t you remember the whole staff disappeared overnight” Jack sighed while he poured some coffee in the cups. Hiccup looked at his boyfriend as he was making them breakfast ‘something isn’t right’ but his thoughts drifted off as Jack came with coffee “hmmmm it smells nice” Jack looked at him with his usual playful face “Because it is nice!” Hiccup nibbled from the tip of the cup, it tasted really strong “just the way I like it” he thought out loud “I know” Jack responded with a goofy smile on his face.

Somehow Hiccup was bothered by Jacks face, there was something odd going on, he couldn’t quite get it, but there was something. They both ate breakfast together, Jack was finished quite fast and as his usual routine he went towards his atelier leaving Hiccup behind. There was this odd sensation, like there was more to it then he could see. Hiccup never really liked this house to begin with, but as late there where these strange sounds. Hiccup started to walk around the house, he noticed the curtains where open which he quickly closed. Jack couldn’t handle daylight well, that was the very reason they bought this house in this god forsaken place. Before Hiccup closed the last curtain he noticed there was this really thick fog outside ‘again’ he thought. The fog crept across the land, it felt like Hiccup was being watched from a distance. But he couldn’t make it out with the fog this thick.

Shfffffffffewwwww

Hiccup turned around as he had a shiver running down this spine “who is there?” he asked like he was expecting a polite answer in return. Hiccup looked around and around but the hallway was deserted, the only traces where the dust on the cabinets.

BANG a door smacked far away in the mansion

Hiccup started to run and run, he tripped over some shoes lying around and fell on his face “ouch”. Hiccup stood up as he felt a cold hand on his neck “HOLYYY” Hiccups face turned white as a sheet.

“Relax it’s me” Hiccup turned around and saw Jack standing behind him “what is all this noise about? I’m trying to concentrate” Hiccup looked into Jacks blue eyes “I don’t know jack it’s just that I thought I heard someone”. “Heard?” Jack looked worried “are you going mad or something?” Hiccup brushed off Jacks hand and looked pissed “I’m not going mad thank you” he looked at Jack as he could see a sense of relief. “well try not to make too much noise I’m trying to paint” Hiccup sat down and looked at the oil lamp which was flickering heavy, the light was dancing on the face of Jack “I’m sorry” while his eyes where transfixed on the black figure behind Jack he closed his eyes and looked again and now the figure was gone.

It felt like they were trapped inside this huge mansion, with this thick fog which wasn’t about to leave. Hiccup was sitting in the window at the attic looking outside. How could everyone just disappear on them? They knew that Jack needs them in order to paint, Jack hadn’t made any painting since. Hiccup hated this forsaken place, he was tired of waiting for new personal to arrive but he also knew he couldn’t leave Jack behind in his condition. Hiccup stood up and walked back to the stairs which led to the Attic.

Look over there, look over there

Hiccups eyes got big as he heard the whispers “WHERE ARE YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT” he shouted while running downstairs.

Hihihihihihihihihi look over there

He heard doors closing in a far distance and the sound of the whispers where dying out but still Hiccup kept on running. Suddenly he found himself in the big hall at the front door which was open. His eyes where transfixed on it as the door made a creaky sound as it slowly opened wider and wider revealing the shadows of 2 persons.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Choree

If we are born to die

Isn’t this just the blues all over again?

The troubles in our minds

Is there anything left here to proof?

To someone who is lost inside his soul

Part 2

Hiccups pupils grew wide as cold sweat was dripping from his face “who are you people?” he tried to crawl backwards when he heard the door opening slowly. Two big figures came to light, they were a man and a woman of old age, both their hair was grey and scruffy and their faces looked like old leather boots. The old lady smiled while she stared at the terrified boy on the ground “don’t you worry” she reach out here hand to Hiccup “were here to work”. “Work?,” Hiccup realized that there was nothing wrong as he grabbed the old ladies hand “Sir we tried the doorbell three times but no one seemed to answer” the old lady said. Hiccup was regaining his form as he asked them a couple of questions “so If I’m right you are misses and mister goodly and where is this child you were speaking off” the old lady pointed towards the shed “waiting there, she isn’t good around strangers”

“is that so” Hiccup walked towards the kitchen “oh one last thing, how did you know we were in need of new people” Hiccup observed them both has he felt that something wasn’t right but before he could get a satisfying answer he saw Jack coming down “so are these our new employees?” Jack asked while he observed both of them. They discusses about the tasks and who would do which, they ensured that Lia would do here job and wouldn’t make much noise, Hiccup was afraid that his headaches would return, it took him months of instructing the old staff to be quite inside the house. The goodly’s left to attend to their tasks and Jack and Hiccup where alone again in the kitchen. Hiccup got uncomfortable somehow he didn’t know what to say to jack, but before he could leave he felt Jack grabbing his shirt, like a child grabbing his mother desperately “what is it love?” Hiccup looked at Jack who looked at wits end “I I” he tried to find the words “I can’t paint anymore” Hiccup looked surprised “what? Since when?” Jack sat down at the table “I don’t know” he sighed “one day it was just gone”. Hiccup sat down next to Jack and laid his hand around him and kissed him on the cheek “everything will be alright, why don’t you go up and get some rest” Jack kissed Hiccup back on the cheek “why don’t you join me then?” He teased Hiccup with nibbling on his ear which was his weak spot, Hiccup knew Jack was teasing him but pushed Jack back into his chair “not now.” “Fine” Jack was upset and went back upstairs and slammed the door shut in the process.

Hiccup who was still flustered but that feeling was fast replaced, he still felt anxious, something was bothering him and he couldn’t rest until he found out what it was. He stood up and went to one of the many rooms in the house which he used to calm down and think things over. He sat down in the window and looked out of it, he saw a fragile little girl cleaning up the leaves and mister and misses Goodly discussing something. He looked at them, somehow there was something off about them. He didn’t got to ask them how they knew that they were in need for employees. But above all, he wanted to know how they got the front door open. He was so sure that he locked it the night before. And then there was this fog, which was still thick, he could see the garden but the road behind the fence and the fence itself where gone. How strange, the fog was never this thick before.

Lia was looking up to Hiccup and as their eyes met he felt a shiver running down his spine, when he blinked again he saw here walking away. His head fell against the window post as he thought how it would be to be a mute. But some noise down the hallway prevented him to think of it any further. Whispers where now filling the hallway and he heard footsteps coming his way, He looked outside and saw that mister and misses Goodly where gone and Lia was also nowhere to be found. Hiccup stood up and walked towards the door but decided not to open it yet. He heard more whispers and also thought he heard some childlike whispers.

Then hears a Crash of some sort, stuff falling down tables or a cabinet being pulled over. Hiccup jumps up and was frozen on the spot for a moment. Then the anger took over, he opened the door “WHO IS THERE, WHO IS MAKING THIS NOISE?” He went down the hallway as he heard more whispers coming from downstairs “what the hell is going on here?” but it was as he was talking to himself, there was no one there. He heard the whispers again but the sound slowly faded. Hiccup who was obvious angered went outside and shouted against the goodly’s to tone down the noise while they were inside the mansion.

A shock came over Hiccup as he heard their response, they never went into the mansion, and Hiccup almost fainted on the spot. “Sir let me get you a cup of tea to calm down the nerves” She supported Hiccup back inside and went for the kettle to make some tea, she looked Hiccup over “what happened?” “Noises, everywhere noises” Hiccup responded “you mean from humans?” Misses goodly looked for some tea and cup while she tried to calm Hiccup down. “I don’t know, I think I’m just tired” he laid his head on the table “maybe you should rest. They both chatted for a while and Hiccup seemed calmer now, Misses goodly brought the tea and sat down herself “what did truly happened my boy?” Hiccup stared into her eyes and said he couldn’t remember.

The mansion felt awfully empty from time to time, and this time would be no different. Hiccup was still being anxious but what he didn’t knew that there was something more terrible going on.

Alone in the bedroom was Jack all curled up under the sheets, shivering from fear, because this mansion was no ordinary mansion. And jack knew all too well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long update, I have been real busy. I apologize for the lack of improvement, I hope you truly do enjoy the story so far, please leave some feedback or message me if you think it could use some improvements. Also let me know what you think of it!

Anyway thank you for sticking with this story and reading it!

Time cannot erase these fears

Because these wounds won’t seems heal

Our artificial light which shined once so bright

Holds us captivated until we lose the fight

Forever trapped in our own dark paradise

Part 3

It has been weeks since the fog started to appear around the mansion, the grass looked brownies and the leaves where falling making it slippery on the road. The fog was thick and wet, sometimes it would lift a bit and other times it would be so thick that you couldn’t see within a meter what was in front of you. And then there was the silence, only the drops of condense falling from the window would sometimes break the barrier. The house itself was dark and gloomy, it was big and divided in different sections. Two living rooms one big diner room a kitchen a big hallway two second living rooms for the workers an indoor swimming pool, on the first floor where five bedrooms two bathrooms and two ateliers on the third floor is the master bedroom with on sweet bathroom a big round window in front of the bed where you can overlook as far as the hills two miles away. The house itself was so big that that in the late Eighteen hundred secret passages where made between sections of the house so workers could be faster service their master. Later in these passages where no longer used and long forgotten, what it’s former master didn’t knew was that there was a hidden room in the house, a room with a dark secret…

Jack looked pained at the painting, his eyes were staring at the two happy figures portrayed in it, the pained memory which haunts him every night, those cold blooded eyes, and the pure hatred which resided in them, every inch of his body felt shivers while thinking of it.

He scratched the painting a little unable to tear it apart but also unable to look at it properly, he sighed because he felt so much pain, and it felt like he was trapped inside this house with nothing but bad memories haunting him. The last past few days became more and more scary, like the house itself was alive. Sometimes he would hear children laughing, then an angry mother, sometimes he heard them scream, sometimes he would hear Hiccup scream too. Jack barely recognized Hiccup any more, the sweet tender boy he met was long gone. Still inside his heart he couldn’t stop loving him. Jack looked over at the paintings on the other side of the atelier, which showed Hiccup being naked and with allot of freckles from his toes to his hips from his hips to his face, freckles everywhere and jack loved every freckle on his body. Jack touched the painting a little while tears fell on the floor, sobbing softly he whispered “please my love return to me, that is all I’m asking” Jack kept on crying which echoed around the room, the sound slowly disappeared into the darkness of the mansion…..

Hiccup was outside giving orders to Mrs and mister goodly, he still couldn’t get used to them. He felt like they were holding something back, his big green eyes registered almost every movement, he sat down on the chair outside. Hiccup felt hair which was wet because of the fog, he thought it was very odd that after all this time the fog was still there. Hiccup stood up and grabbed his coat “I’m off to town” he shouted towards the goodly’s which looked at him as he had said something crazy. But they did nothing when they saw him walking off, mister goodly raised his shoulder “stupid boy stupid boy” he nodded his head and went back to the shed but misses goodly prevent him from doing so “didn’t you forget something?” “ohh yess of course” he grabbed a pile of leaves and walked towards the back of the shed where a big pile of leaves where, if you looked closely you could see gravestones peeking from underneath, but muster goodly made sure another pile would prevent it from being seen. The goodly’s looked at each other while he covered up the grave stones, they knew it wasn’t the time yet for it to be discovered.

Hiccup walked on the road, everything around him was grey, as far as his big green eyes could see it was all gloomy and grey. He kept on walking and walking when he heard voices, the fog got thicker and thicker until he couldn’t see anything any more, and it felt like he was walking in circles. The voices began to come closer and it felt like they surrounded Hiccup. He heard cracking sounds of people standing on branches “who is there?” Hiccup panicked as he felt presences of many people but couldn’t see any, he started to punch into the fog while running. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he was so scared, whispers of unknown things kept following him. Then he heard a big crack and he fell out of balance, Hiccup tripped over something and he fell down. He tried to get back up but couldn’t as something heavy was pushing him down, he felt the gaze of someone or something and then “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK” something wet was hitting his neck. Hiccup turned around as he looked up, he couldn’t believe his eyes, he was back at the mansion gate, had he been walking in circles all this time? But above all there was something else, for the first time since long he felt happy, as he tried to stand up his shivering voice almost stuttered

“Toothless???”

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be free I used to sing

I thought it could never go wrong

But see me now

I’m nothing more than a broken thing

Shattered hope and clipped wings

Unable to have my own dreams

This is my story this is my tale

A good boyfriend who used to sing

Part 4

The whispers of the night, that must be it Jack thought. Sometimes they would call him, sometimes they would only whisper, sometimes they would ask questions, but they would never show themselves.

Jack looked outside, such a pity he thought, everything was dark and awful, the garden looked nothing like it used to do. His mind was foggy itself, unable to think about stuff what brought him such joy. The painting itself was still empty just like Jacks mind most of the time, He was happy that there where new helps, and of course he was suspicious about them, but what was more terrifying for Jack was being alone in this big old house. His eyes where wandering off again, then he heard someone whispering

“Who are you? what are you doing here?”

Then one of Jacks painting got flipped up and fell down all of sudden and in a moment of a flash Jack saw a girl. He stood up and followed the voices coming from outside the room. Jack opened the door and saw the girl again but this time at the end of the hall. He didn’t knew what to do or what to say, his heartbeat got up and it felt like it would crack his ribs.

“Why do you remain at this house?”

Jack heard this sentence and was stood still for a while, trying to figure out where the sound came from. Upstairs he saw the little girl again, jack shouted this time “what are you doing in my house?” without realizing he was running all the way up the stairs, but again the girl was gone. Dammit he thought, but then again he heard these odd phrases

“Who are you? And what are you doing here?”

“I live here, what are you doing here?” Jack shouted from the top of his lungs, then it became silent again. Then he heard something coming from one of the rooms on the top floor, he quietly walked towards the room, and slowly opened the door. “I got you now” he shouted while opening the door. A wild scream emerged from the room and before Jack could really see who had screamed he saw Lia lying on the floor passed out. Jack walked quietly trough the room looking for something, then the door closed behind him. He tried to reach the door when he noticed Lia was gone. Did his mind played trick on him he didn’t knew all Jack knew was something wasn’t right. Jack walked back to his room, still recovering from what just happened, while he walked through the hallway he overheard mister and misses Goodly.

“Do you think they will find it out soon?” Mr Goodly looked nervous “Lia is terrified by them”. “All we can do is wait” Mrs Goodly answered coldly “the freckled one hasn’t got a clue yet, but the boy with white hair probably knows it” she laid here hand on her heart “he knows the truth already but chooses to ignore it”.

Jack pupils got big as he rushed towards the master bedroom, inside he locked the door. He looked outside the window again ‘where are you hiccup’ tears fell down on his cheek. The truth he thought, what truth. A flash appeared in his mind, and Jack saw those cold and hatred eyes again, those eyes that showed signs of pure madness. The shivers where running down Jacks back while he memorized that moment again. ‘I’m beginning to feel totally cut off from the world’ Jack curled up in bed while the tears dried up, while falling asleep all alone.

Jack woke up as he felt something, something was touching him through the sheets. Terrified of what this could be he stayed below the sheets. Then the sheets where pulled away and Jack was mortified of what or who it could be.

Then he saw 2 pair of emerald eyes and Jack fell of the bed from surprise, his voice cracking because of what he saw, this couldn’t be, no this just can’t be he thought, and without realizing his hand reached the creature.

“Toothless?”

I don’t know how or where to start

While secrets hidden within are unfolding

And our relationship is falling apart

Is there no way for us to win

Losing all grip on reality

A story which could only end in sin

Part 5

Jack was surprised by seeing toothless, his emerald eyes were staring right at Jacks face, and his body was as big as usual. Toothless didn’t made a sound, he only looked at jack, and it was like you could see the torturing in his eyes by what he saw. Toothless turned around and took off, Jack stood up and tried to follow the big Black Panther, but before he knew it he lost him. Jack shouted and shouted as he walked through the hallways, but no sign of Toothless anywhere. It was late at night now and Hiccup hasn’t returned yet which made Jack worry, while he never got outside much because of his allergic to the light, he now had not much of a choice, although it was night-time jack preferred it to stay inside.

The door cracked open, the air outside felt cold but Jack didn’t shiver, he walked towards the frontage. When he looked back at the mansion, It felt almost like he was looking at a haunted manor, the silence was like a cutting blade, then a flash came through his mind, hands around his neck and again those cold hatred eyes.

“No please no, don’t do this”

Jack shouted out loud his hands made a violent swing, cold sweat was running down his cheeks, he tried to take some steps but everything went dark soon afterwards.

Hiccup looked down on Jack, which was coming too now. The first thing he saw where tears rolling down Hiccups cheeks, those big green eyes totally wet. Jack moved up and kissed Hiccup on the lips “where were you hiccup?” Hiccup laid Jack down onto the bed, his eyes wandered off, then he felt Jacks hand on his cheek “please” he asked. Hiccup took Jacks hand and squeezed it. “I went to the town, but couldn’t in the end” Hiccup looked at Jack “the fog was to dam thick” he laid down next to Jack under the sheets “something odd is going on Hiccup” Jack whispered into his ear “ I cannot paint anymore and and” Jack curled up against hiccup “I saw Toothless”

Hiccup started to sob a little “yeah me too” he hugged Jack firmly “I miss him so much” but when I saw him yesterday it almost felt like he was really there”. “But he was really there Hiccup” Jack squeezed Hiccups hand hard “he was really there”. Jack noticed that hiccup didn’t respond, he heard some snores and he knew Hiccup was asleep, he must have had a though day Jack thought. They both fell asleep in each other arms, not knowing what would come.

Suddenly Toothless was standing in front of the bed, watching over them. He jumped on the bed and quietly lay down at the end of the bed. His big eyes were staring at them. Toothless was well aware of what was happening in the manor, he was so glad and saw at the same time, because he as reunited with the two people he loved the most.

Reunited at the last place he do hope they would meet again.

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is always the first victim

The world doesn’t care for its presence

The world would easily tell themselves it would be ok

Does this mean I’m just like it?

Did I tell myself it was really ok?

Or is it just all in my head

Part 6

Hiccup woke up, no sun peeking through the curtains, no birds signing, just another grey morning. He turned around to see the spine of his boyfriend and his beautiful white skin, hiccup kissed his nape and he cuddled against Jack which was till fast asleep. Hiccup was patting jacks hair when he hear someone on the hallway.

“Why do you remain in this house?”

Hiccup got up and rushed to the door “what’s up” Jack voice sounded muffled as he turned around. “It’s them” Hiccup replied as he swung open the door “who is there” he shouted. Jack was worries as he saw the madness in Hiccups eyes “no not again” he whispers but it was too late, Hiccup was already gone.

Hiccup heard the voice but they seem to come from everywhere, he shouted and shouted but never got a response, the only thing he heard was “why do you remain at this house” Then he saw something shocking, when he entered the living room and dining room, everything was gone everything was striped. No he thought, this couldn’t be happening, then he saw Lia. He rushed to Lia and grabbed here “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US” he screamed in her face, she was terrified but he kept on shacking her “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US” Hiccup couldn’t control his emotions any longer when he heard someone behind him.

“It’s no use, let her go”

Hiccup turned around and saw misses Goodly “you get out of here” he held his hand up “give me the keys” misses goodly looked at Hiccup “can’t we at least talk about this?” “give me THE KEYS” he shouted “this is all your fault, ever since you guys showed up all this weird stuff have happened” misses goodly took out the keys and given them to hiccup, if she was angry then she could hide it very well “this is not the end” she said “you will soon find out”. “BEGONE” Hiccup shouted.

Misses goodly took Lia by the hand “it seems were no longer welcome here” she went outside to get Mrs goodly who was busy gardening “what is it” he asked “they want us out” Mrs goodly looked up “oh really now?” Misses goodly pointed towards the graves “It’s time to uncover them, they will soon find it out anyway”

Jack got up as he heard Hiccups screams through the house, he shivered as he recalled those moments, the flashes which kept on haunting him. Then he heard the voice which he had heard days ago, it whispered odd phrases which didn’t make any sense “but this is my house” Jack mumbled. Then he saw Toothless again but in a blink of an eye he was gone too. Jack got up and went to look for him.

“Why do you remain in this house?”

Now jack heard it too, he follow this voice which kept repeating this sentence, then he entered one of the studies, and he couldn’t believe his eyes. Then he felt toothless which was purring against his hips, Jack entered the room and suddenly the door flew shut.

“Why do you remain in this house?” was the last thing he heard when he passed out

This is not the end

It is the beginning

When you cry out

When everything seems hopeless

If you can’t trust us anymore

Then trust this

Trust love

Part 7

Hiccup didn’t knew what to do anymore about the loud voices in the house, then in a flash he saw Toothless. He screams his name, and try to keep up with the big panther but couldn’t, then he hears these odd phrases again which drove him crazy, they he got closer and closer to the source. Then Hiccup noticed a light coming from a closed of room, and as he opens the door to see what is going on he almost faints because of what he sees shocks him.

Around a table where people sitting, people he didn’t knew. An old lady a middle aged men and a younger woman and Jack in the corner shivering and shouting

“He didn’t kill me he didn’t kill me”

The old lady at the table tried to ask the same question again “why do you remain in this house?” Hiccup sees here and hears everything and walks to the table “I didn’t kill him” and the old lady at the table repeats the same question “why did you kill him and yourself, why do you remain at this house” then Hiccup starts to throw the papers in the air and kicks at the table, which clearly frighten those sitting at it “I didn’t kill him we aren’t death” then Hiccup felt silent.

A shock came around the table“What happened” the woman asked “they tried to connect with me” the old lady said in response, the ghosts connected with us “did he said why he killed the famous painter” the man asked “even better” the old lady said with a faint smile “Jack was here himself” “ENOUGH” the woman said “this place gives me the creeps “these ghost clearly don’t want us here, Let’s leave Richard please?” then man sighed “tomorrow morning dear”

The people faded slowly as they walked away, like thin air. Hiccup didn’t knew what to say and Jack was curled up in the corner of the room. Everything came back to them and what happened, Hiccup fell to the ground crying, then he regained his posture and went to Jack who was flat white and shivering still. Jack saw hiccup approaching, his eyes where full of fear when he saw him coming near, he threw his head between his legs and laid his hands on his head trying to ignore him.

“I’m sorry love, I’m sorry jack” Hiccup sat down “I guess I lost it again didn’t I” He laid his hand on Jacks back and began rubbing it. “It was one of those days, the power was cut off and you were cut of too” Hiccups eyes became teary “we argued and then the pillows, I didn’t mean too” Jack looked up and saw the tears flooding out of hiccups eyes “At first I couldn't understand what the pillows where doing in my hands and why you didn't move, but then I knew, it had happened, I killed my love.” his voice was cracking “I took the revolver and chased everyone out, then I took the gun to my mouth”. Hiccups eyes became softer as the tears stopped flowing “the next thing I remember was you lying next to me”. Hiccup stood up “like nothing happened, you where breathing, you turned around and smiled at me, you told me everything was alright”.

“I thought I was given a second chance” Jack looked up to hiccup “I don’t know if this is a second chance hiccup” he said softly “all I know is that I still love you, even knowing what you did I still love you, and if you went and killed me again, I do probably still love you Hiccup” Hiccup grabbed Jack and the kissed intensely, it was so long ago when they both felt the heath and the passion they once knew. Then they both saw Toothless, they both where overjoyed to see their buddy, even though he was death he never truly left them.

“Are you ok know” missed Goodly asked while coming into the room, “yeah” they both responded in rhythm. “How long as it been for you?” Hiccup asked “the pest got us dear” she said “we knew immediately, it was a big shock to all of us” she pointed towards the window “living in this limbo, when Lia found out she died she stopped talking” Misses goodly looked at the big black like cat “friend of yours?” Jack looked up “yes he was our friend” Misses goodly walked towards Toothless and patted him on the head, that explains why he was here. “So what where those people” Hiccup asked, Missed goodly looked at them “Sometimes the world of the living gets mixed up with the world of the dead. That is all I can say”

Hiccup and Jack where sitting in the big round window, they were cuddling each other and holding hands, sometimes they kissed but they never let each other out of their sight again. They heard the front door closing and they both looked outside, they both thought they could see the woman and man again who were sitting at the table the previous night. They kissed each other once more and they both laid their hands on the window which was still wet because of the fog.

Outside the window the fog seemed to clear, and when you looked down it became sunnier, Nicole and Richard went towards their card. As Richard started the engine Nicole turned around and she thought she could see two silhouettes in the big round window, two silhouettes of the ghosts of the previous owners, and as they drove away they greeted a guy who was putting a sign in to the ground, the guy greeted them back, he probably thought by himself why these crazy people would ever want to leave a fine house like this, there couldn’t be possible something wrong with this house? He checked the sign out one more time and was happy with the result.

The text on the sign said

For Sale

FIN

afterword

Thank you for sticking with me, this story was hard, as I never wrote about fear and ghost stuff before. I wanted to write a bitter-sweet story where in the end it wouldn't matter where they were as long as they where together. I’m not very pleased with the outcome and maybe one day I will rewrite it, I cannot thank you enough for reading it and I hope you all liked it.

RebelH