Takumi-kun: ImPure (Misu x Shingyouji)

yojichan

ya...doita...^^

huhu...now i have a month to wait for diz movie...

gosh....time seems to be moving very slow....n i have 2 take my mid-year exam 1st...

my brain is going to burst....

so yoji-chan...i'll read ur fanfic everyday until the movie is out...ahaha

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• andreanitzoo

• Miro

ya...doita...^^

huhu...now i have a month to wait for diz movie...

gosh....time seems to be moving very slow....n i have 2 take my mid-year exam 1st...

my brain is going to burst....

so yoji-chan...i'll read ur fanfic everyday until the movie is out...ahaha

OMG, sweetie! this is too much. you'll read my fanfic everyday till the movie is out? OMG! *hugs tight and kisses the top of your head*

I hope you breeze through your mid-year exam. Ganbarimasu! Balance your time so you don't get overwhelmed, okay? You can do it. I believe in you. all the best!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you're breezing through the exam week, my dear.

thank you so much again for all your lively and touching comments to this fanfic of mine.

*hugs tight*

• 2 weeks later...
Do you Like BEAR ?

uhm...i don't know exactly what you mean. but i've read your replies to other threads and you asked the same question.

are you spamming?

• 4 weeks later...

although the story is very short but I really liked it >,

Thanks for the fic! I love it so much!!!! :leaf15: My fav line was this one: "Only if you can replace my cigarettes with something better." It was sooo cool and funny! You are really talented!

agree with u..

I can't imagine it..If misu said like that..>,

I think misu very cool character in ur Fic..love it~

• Like 1

kyaaa....@yojichan...

after watched Pure for the 5th time suddenly felt like wanna re-read ur fanfic...

i think after watched the movie the fanfic became cuter...>.

gosh if itz true shingyouji was perverted by a hentai sensei...

now suddenly i feel like wanna kill the sensei...ahaha

the movie makes ur fanfic became more real to me...lol

• Like 1

although the story is very short but I really liked it >,

agree with u..

I can't imagine it..If misu said like that..>,

I think misu very cool character in ur Fic..love it~

Oh you read it! hahahahah!! Thank you! thank you so much, Fei. I totally appreciate it and for seeing the coolness of Misu in my story. He's such a cool character and I can't help it but write him that way as well. Thank you!

kyaaa....@yojichan...

after watched Pure for the 5th time suddenly felt like wanna re-read ur fanfic...

i think after watched the movie the fanfic became cuter...>.

gosh if itz true shingyouji was perverted by a hentai sensei...

now suddenly i feel like wanna kill the sensei...ahaha

the movie makes ur fanfic became more real to me...lol

OMG! 5 times! Heheh! I know the feeling, hahahahaha! I'm re-watching the film and I still get really giddy and excited with the scenes of Misu and Shingyouji. I mean, I don't know understand what they're saying yet the way they express themselves really crosses the bridge of understanding how much they love each other. How so in love Shingyouji is. And we could all relate to that and it's so special.

I'm very grateful that this fic has made the movie experience even better. I feel quite good about myself too since I really love the couple so much. I'm no longer the writer...I am just a fan and I'm really happy to read this again.

I have a surprise coming up and I hope you all like it. I'm almost done. Thank you so much for reading my story.

• Like 1

hehe...i think diz couple really makes me crazy now...

im gonna watch the movie for the 6th time ady...and i nver feel tired of the mushiness...>.

and the way shingyouji calls 'Arata san' melts me every time...@__@

and im so excited when u say thre's a surprise.... make sure u dun let me down...I LOVE SURPRISE!!!

• Like 1

hehe...i think diz couple really makes me crazy now...

im gonna watch the movie for the 6th time ady...and i nver feel tired of the mushiness...>.

and the way shingyouji calls 'Arata san' melts me every time...@__@

and im so excited when u say thre's a surprise.... make sure u dun let me down...I LOVE SURPRISE!!!

I know, right? I'm going crazy about them too. They're sooooo good together. I've never been this excited since Takumi and Gii in Bibou and now...Misu and Shingyouji. I think it's really great that they cast Taiki for the role of Shingyouji because he's just so perfect and they have amazing chemistry.

I melt everytime they have a scene together and that kiss....aaaaaaaaahh! i die every time. i love it.

when they say each other's names...i feel my heart beat so fast and i can't stop giggling. hahahahahahah!!!

Arata-san...

Shingyouji...

you can't deny there's lots of love when they say it. waaaaiii!!!

ooooh! the surprise..YES! i hope it's gonna be a good one and i don't let anyone down. i'm excited too.

• Like 1

I know, right? I'm going crazy about them too. They're sooooo good together. I've never been this excited since Takumi and Gii in Bibou and now...Misu and Shingyouji. I think it's really great that they cast Taiki for the role of Shingyouji because he's just so perfect and they have amazing chemistry.

I melt everytime they have a scene together and that kiss....aaaaaaaaahh! i die every time. i love it.

when they say each other's names...i feel my heart beat so fast and i can't stop giggling. hahahahahahah!!!

Arata-san...

Shingyouji...

you can't deny there's lots of love when they say it. waaaaiii!!!

ooooh! the surprise..YES! i hope it's gonna be a good one and i don't let anyone down. i'm excited too.

ahahaha....ya...he's like Mao...totally uke but in the different ways...

the chemistry between him and baba chan is totally crazy...it could make u have a sleepless nite becoz of the sweetness between them....lol

dammit...even after watched it so many times i still feel excited watching the kiss scene...the real kiss ever...and so sweet...

kyaa...thre's one scene when shingyouji called misu's name in a very cute way...

and im totally melted after hearing that....>.

woohoo...i'll wait patiently without feeling over excited or i'll have problems with my sleeps...ahaha

• Like 1

ahahaha....ya...he's like Mao...totally uke but in the different ways...

the chemistry between him and baba chan is totally crazy...it could make u have a sleepless nite becoz of the sweetness between them....lol

dammit...even after watched it so many times i still feel excited watching the kiss scene...the real kiss ever...and so sweet...

kyaa...thre's one scene when shingyouji called misu's name in a very cute way...

and im totally melted after hearing that....>.

woohoo...i'll wait patiently without feeling over excited or i'll have problems with my sleeps...ahaha

I totally agree. They're both uke yet they have quite a different approach to that personality and that makes them uniquely lovable in their own way. and yes the chemistry between taiki and baba-chan is worth going crazy about. i am going crazy already.

the way taiki says "Arata-san"...aaaah! it's just too perfect for anymore words. There's love, devotion and passion when he says that name. And when Baba-chan says "Shingyouji"...aaaah! there's love, possessiveness and passion right there.

I'm in love with those two being so in love with each other.

I'm currently freaking after watching the trailer of Takumi-kun 5 which I just posted in the Takumi Fanclub thread.

I'm almost done with my surprise. I am so excited about it. I can't stop laughing. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have in making it.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~ ♥

• 3 weeks later...

Love this fic!! so hot :x I really like how Shinyouji caught Arata-san off guard and triggered his possessiveness~ He's really cunning not an idiot lol And your writing is very lively its like watching Pure part 2 :D

Keep up the work ^^

• Like 2

Love this fic!! so hot :x I really like how Shinyouji caught Arata-san off guard and triggered his possessiveness~ He's really cunning not an idiot lol And your writing is very lively its like watching Pure part 2 :D

Keep up the work ^^

awww~ thank you so much for your thoughts!

that's so sweet. *hugs*

i really really absolutely love Misu and Shingyouji. they're so adorable together makes me fall in love with them so much.

it's been such a pleasure writing this.

i will be writing more M x S fics under the Pureness arc. :D

Please look forward to more in the future.

Thanks for updating this fic :D

i absolutely love it ....u HAVE talent in this !!!

hope u do more and share :)

awwww~ you are most welcome.

i promise to write more and share it with everyone.

i love Misu and Shingyouji so much. their romance is my muse. ♥

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for reading my fic.

This thread is now closed.

I have also merged this fic with Pureness in order to keep all MisuShin fics together.

You will be directed to its new location by clicking the link below.

Thank you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

This story thread has now been reopened.

Apparently there had been some problems with the new fiction system.

You will find more details on this link

Thank you for reading. :)

• 4 weeks later...

ok, this story is the first MisuShin fic i've read and...what can i say????

i love it!!!!!i definitely do!!!!

hello granity! oh my goodness! thank you! thank you so much for loving this and i feel so honored that you enjoyed your first MisuShin fic through me. thank you!

Likewise, this is the first MisuShin fic I have ever written but I have created the Pureness arc which is focused on the MisuShin couple. I've already written 4 stories. This link will show you where you will find the rest of them. Again, thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

OMG Yoji!!!!!! That's soooo peachy

OMG u wrote it so well that I can really see Shin snuggling up to Misu's chest ohhhmyy :msn_red_fox 6

OMG OMG OMG!!! You made me happy.

But......why did you stop it at "I know...now about the replacement..." eeeekkkk xD???!!!

Oh well I'll comfort myself buying a Panda bear-shaped ashtray ehehe :banhbao21:

• Like 1

OMG Yoji!!!!!! That's soooo peachy

OMG u wrote it so well that I could really imagine Shin snuggles up beside Misu's chest :msn_red_fox 6

OMG OMG OMG!!! You made me happy.

But......How could you stop it at "I know...now about the replacement..." ???!!!

Oh well I'll comfort myself buying a Panda bear-shaped ashtray ehehe

YAY!!! I am so happy you enjoyed that. Your comment made me feel so peachy. thank you! thank you so much! waaaiii!!!

the reason i ended it the way i did is i wanted the readers to imagine everything and anything Shingyouji would do for Misu to be the "replacement". *giggles*

@yojichan... this is the second fanfic I have read...

and really I love your writing.. it's really awesome and indeed you are really talented

and you should have your own book yojichan..

Love ye :)

• Like 1

this is the second fanfic I have read...

and really I love your writing.. it's really awesome and indeed you are really talented

and you should have your own book yojichan..

Love ye :)

oh wow...that's so awesome. thank you! thank you so much, darlin'

i am so happy that you loved this one and i'm very grateful for your comments. i am very humbled indeed. *hugs*

love you too. :)

it was really great to read yojichan. i'm about to read pureness too. can't wait. i think i might start one myself..i don't realy know how to write one...so well see how it goes...if i do i would like to you read it when you the time..with work and a little one running around it might take me a while. good luck with future fanfics i'll be waiting for them :)

• Like 1