Choree

KonyamoKamurenai.jpg

Hey you lovely people,

I've done a quick research and didn't find any thread for our talented mangaka Yamamoto Kotetsuko !

I have recently discovered her work, after falling in love with Honto Yajuu.

Now...Why a thread for Yamamoto Kotetsuko ?

There is something in her mangas that I don't find any others that I've read so far. The romance in her work is quite realistic and the smut is not overdone :]

If there are any fans out there, who wants to share their own experience, or new releases, or just talk about anything, let's do all that here with a cup of tea and some buiscuits :]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orient

• Choree

• littlespiral

• Willy Lollipop

• 3 months later...
let's do all that here with a cup of tea and some buiscuits :]

I really love her works, all of it have some sweet moments that you will love :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
did you had time to look at some of her works? How did you like it?

and
omg right?

Which one is your favorite?

I don't know for you guys, but everytime i finish reading a chapter, I juts get so happy irl haha.

, I know, I know! such a warm reading! it's nice to come back and read again. Sensei is amazing with keeping up with long stories. Not even sure what is my fav. Perhaps, Honto Yajuu... It's a sweet yakudza story (off combo of words, eh?). Love the little horny bad guy together with his funny entourage brothers :In love:

superthumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The first manga i've read from this sensei was Ano Hi no Kimi wo Dakishimeta nara. It was kinda angsty. I thought her work revolves around those genre, but when I read Honto Yajuu, I got hooked ever since.

I love Omairi Desu Yo!! The characters are adorbs! Also Honto Yajuu.. But I haven't read Ashita wa Docchi da! yet. Will do soon.

I don't know why, but something about reading these mellow, romantic slice-of-life stories make you all warm and fluffy inside every time.. It's like, very soothing.. haha.. I don't know.

I completely agree with you! That's a feeling you can't quite express with words x)

But yea, everytime I read those mangas, I feel so happy and see the world so positively lol. It's like, it makes you want to fall in love!

Big fan of Yamamoto Kotetsuko, she was the second author I got into when starting yaoi (it was Honto Yajuu ❤ ) You must soooooooo read Ashita wa Docchi da!! You won't regret it! And when I started this series, I was like "omg, Kirara could totally be Aki's lil' brother ( ̄▽ ̄) "

ok i literally starts reading Ashita wa Docchi da!! after i saw your post.

I regret nothing.

Kirara is absolutely adorable i just wanna squeee...! He has so much angsty though I can see the similarities between him and Aki. They should be related! lol

I need the next chapter so bad now....

• 3 weeks later...

, sorry, wasn't around for a while to reply you :cuteonion50:

I also found only up to the 8th chapter. It's been for a year since...:1onion49:

Checked the raws and there's a nice development in the 9th chapter

Ashita%20wa%20Docchi%20da_zpsnfknecrl.jpg

wish I could understand... The raws are up to the 11th chapter. Wonder if it's all written by the manga-ka?

honto yajuu, one of the most beautiful manga that I have ever read, with the healthiest and warmest relationship I have ever seen. every chapter is just so wonderful. foxy1

Yamamoto sensei is just a wonderful author :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yamamoto FTW :Red_fox4: I'm so into her series even if sometimes it's so unrealistic, but I don't care, I love almost all her series and my heart belongs to honto yajuu -crazy- and mad cinderella! :_red_fox 15

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yay! A thread for Yamamoto Kotetsuko! Imma jump in~

I fell in love with her work Honto Yajuu and Konya mo Nemurenai, without realizing it was by the same author, despite the similarly-styled art. Yeah, I'm a scatterbrain that way. I just realized it after I searched for her other works when I got hooked on Honto Yajuu and was waiting for updates. I was delightfully surprised when I found that she authored other works I've liked reading as well.

There's just something about the way she portrays her characters and the story and romance flow that really makes me feel fluffy inside. I'm not alone on that one, right?