Ashmore[A Truth Only You Can See]Angellium 18+

Angellium

Akito watched the other carefully, unsure of how exactly the deamon was going to react to basically being told no by a simple boy. Still, he'd been dealing with the others kind his whole life, he knew that you can't just give them what they wanted. The only reason he agreed the other was because he needed help himself, and whats more, the deamon looked eerily beautiful, but he didn't seem to dangerous to the blonde. However, that picture in the book of Angelus, it looked like an entirly different deamon, but it looked like Angelus in it's basic features and that really wasn't something that he could just ignore. A chill ran through his spine as he watched the deamon peer over at him from his shoulder. The others eyes were beautiful, hauntingly so, and he felt like the other was looking straight into him.

Still, somehow he found that he couldn't look away. He'd basically told the deamon he wasn't going to help him get out so he fully expected the other to full out attack him. Hell, he was already going to be locked in this place for the resst of his life, not like he had much to loose. His eyes widened slightly, the idea of staying in here seemed hopeless and endless to him, and here the other was already here for so long and without his help he knew he was going to be here for a long time to come. He pursed his lips silently, watching the other carefully as thoughts whirled through his mind, he needed to figure out if he was going to help or not. If he didn't, he would be damning them both, if he did, he might be damning humanity.

As Angelus walked towards him methodolically, he found himself quickly scooting back in the bed until his bed was against the wall. It made him feel like a trapped mouse, with a cat stalking him. Though he didn't sense any maliciousness from the other, you never could tell. "Wai-, Angelus." He spoke out, caught off guard he the other grabbed his shirt, his hands shot up to grab the others wrist and found himself also holding onto the cuff around Angelus's wrist, it was cold to the touch. "Stop!" He spoke, this time louder, as he felt his hand wrenched away from the book as it plopped to the bed with a dull thud. He attempted to yank his arm back but that seemed pretty useless in this situation. Akito's eyes widened slightly with shock when the other instructed him to yank it.

He really had no idea what to do, he could pull it and end everything right here and now, but something about the others face kept him from even really considering that. His own eyes scanned the others face for any signs of trickery, but to be honest all he saw in front of him was someone who was lonely, and just wanted to be free. A concept that was not to foriegn to him. He closed his eyes when he heard the others last words, knowing instantly just off the sound of the deamons voice what he was going to be doing. Turning his head slightly he moved to whisper something in the others ear however stopped and promptly bit him hard on the ear before yanking his arm back and shoving the deamon backwards off the bed. Snatching the book he all but jumped off of the bed and came down upon the deamon.

Holding it out towards the others face, "I am going to get out of here, Angelus. With or without your help, you are a deamon, and you are acting like something below that. I thought your kind was really big on the whole stature thing right? Well? Are you going to let some human brat do you in? I have a feeling that this is going to be a tough fight for us, so pick yourself up and get ready to actually put some fire under you or I really won't help you." He all but yelled, trying to get some sense into the deamon who seemed to have honestly lost hope. Without even giving the other a chance to reply, he flipped the book back open and tossed it on the ground beside Angelus, it was open to the page on Angelus so the other could finish reading it and actually get a decent look at his full self.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angellium

• Florence_Ashmore

When the blonde managed to escape his grip he merely grinned. His sudden burst of spunk sent a fire like no other through the demon; even as his pearly whites clamped onto one of his pointed ears. A shooting pain shot through his ear as he drew pale fingers over it ever so gently. Suppose he was acting rather helpless? So what? What was a demon to do when he couldn't even remember who he was or he should act to his situation? Hovering over him with the book Angelus smiled again. Yes, the chances of Akito getting out weren't as slim as he'd liked to believe. With his level of intelligence he could very well be transported to a less secure facility and then released. It was clear he wasn't batshit crazy and if the boy could just keep his emotions under control long enough he would in fact leave him behind.

With the book tossed onto the floor beside him he rolled over onto his stomach. Sitting upon his knees he gazed down at the book running his finger across the picture ever so slowly. He couldn't deny the resemblance was uncanny. Reading the description he scowled. Where was the rest? Where was the explanation of his curse? Flipping the page his eyes caught sight of a being that felt familiar to him somehow. Dark skin, vibrant red hair...

"A human demon hybrid used as a sacrificial lamb in the summoning of its Father. . ."

His voice fell silent but, his lips kept moving as his eyes still scanned the page. Something about it was so. . . familiar. Like a statue, Angelus sat without a single breath escaping him, the brightness in his golden orbs fading like a burnt out candle.

A veil of red encompassed his sight swirling into a bright white then suddenly... Outstretched fingers grazed across a bed flowing across a reality he could only describe as surreal. A movement beside him caused the demon to look down. A man lay within his arms. With skin the color of caramel and hair redder than a setting sun; he lay curled into his side.

A cold morning chill stirred the male clinging to him. With weary honey colored eyes he gazed up at Angelus with a cold smile."Have you been waiting all this time?" Lucid in his own body, Angelus could do naught whilst he watched himself brutally stab the other with a dagger he hadn't known he was holding. A place that seemed so pure quickly turned to hell within mere seconds. Instead of feeling regret, a depraved sense of euphoria washed over Angelus in a way that terrified him.

With each penetration, the male before him managed a grunt or a groan. The warmth swelling deep within Angelus at the sight of this other resisting the call of death made his heart ache in complete and utter satisfaction. Bloodstained arms suddenly wrapped around the demon's neck pulling him into a blood soaked embrace. Angelus shoved the blade deeper, twisting it hard into his side drawing forth a strained cry and their eyes met in his agony.

"I know that without this you are nothing more than a bloodthirsty vulture."

"If this will spare my kingdom from your wrath--I will except your punishment without fail."

For what felt like eternity Angelus returned from the depths of his mind. He threw his head back with a deep inhale. Steadily the demon rose to his feet his once undetectable aura one of complete malice.

With his mind still reeling from a vision he could only call a memory, Angelus finally released a slow breath. "Elliot..." the name rolled off the tip of his tongue whilst he cast a glance of indifference at the picture in the book. There were many emotions flooding his mind during said memory and now that he was whole again he felt insanely guilty. Although, he couldn't explain why, the demon knew it had something to do with the redhead in the book. "It's strange... I always thought I would get my entire memory back when I was to finally get a glimpse at my past." he commented more so to himself than the blonde across the room.

He was sure shaping out to be the kind of demon you would want locked up. After just witnessing a glimpse into the darkness of his soul he was sure he was forged from a fire hotter than the devil's. He must keep his revelation to himself... But, surely the other would be able to feel the sickening darkness just oozing from his very being. Up until now he had been worthless--pathetic even. However, he felt a confidence flowing through him he didn't understand. A confidence he couldn't run from if he tried.

"I like you human... "

The demon spoke glaring at the human, the glow in his eyes eerily bright but, not so innocent as before.

"And I understand you will increasingly become hesitant the more you learn about me."

He smiled with a pause for thought. The disturbance in his angel-like beauty and elegance reflecting properly in an eyes and aura bathed in immorality. "Despite my desire for ruin; you are far more entertaining to me as you are now." Regardless of his personality resurfacing one thing hadn't changed--his obscene attraction toward the other. "You've got heart and I want to keep you that way... So why don't you just pick a side..." licking his lips sensually he stalked the other with a prowess Akito hadn't witnessed up until now. "Make your decision now. Allies?" he questioned mimicking the blonde's pact initiation by sticking out his pinky.

Akito knew he didn't want the other to read that book, but he just thought it was a bad decision, not one that could literally change the others mind set. He stayed standing still, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched Angelus warily. The others golden eyes scanned the pages quickly, and when the blonde looked a bit closer it was almost like the deamon was all but inhaling the knowledge. When he'd first looked into it, the other had seemed nothing more than confused and frustrated, but as soon as he came to the end of the passage, the others gaze went allmost blank. Almost like he wasn't even looking at the book, but threw it. The pit of his stomach clenched again, and carefully he took a step towards the other, almost like he was approaching a dangerous animal, he spoke, "Angelus? Angelus, is everything okay?" He raised his arm up slowly and was about to gently put his hand on the others shoulder in an attempt to check his mental status but quickly withdrew when his chest pulsed. Stepping back quickly, he stood a good foot away from the deamon as the other seemed to snap back to reality. However, it was almost like he'd left something behind when he did, or worse, brought something back.

The air in the entire room almost seem thick and heavy, he he had to strain slightly to hear the name and words that rolled out of the deamons mouth since he was certainly not willing to get any closer to him with that aura seeping off of him. "Elliot?" He repeated, severly confused at this point in time. Some relief came when he realized Angelus didn't apparently remember his entire self just yet, now it seemed like the other learning of it was not going to be good news for anyone within a 100 mile radius. His lips were pursed now as he sucked in his breath, cursing softly and inaudiably under it. Something had gone wrong here, something bad had just happened here and what's worse was he was the one that made it happen.

An icy chill ran up his spine as soon as his gaze was matched with the others frighteningly intense one. He found himself frozen in place, not out of fear, but some force seemed to just be rooting him there, his eyes widened slightly as he realized to the full extent exactly the situation that he had just gotten himself into. His own hazel eyes couldn't even bring themselves to avert his gaze away from the other. The other was making no sense to him, he had been frightenly beautiful before but he he seemed like a pretty level headed deamon but whoever he had originally met was clearly gone now. The moment Angelus began to advance towards him he found the unknown hold on him broken and quickly took the last few steps away from the other until, to his dismay, he found his back against the door. Shit, locked in a tiny room with a deamon whose clearly not sane, and no where to run.

His gaze lowered from the others eyes finally, and rested on the outstretched hand of the other, with that mocking pinkie out. What ever just happened to the other, was his fault. He read the book first, his first inclination to close the book was right. He should never have let the other get his hands on it, but it had already happened and there was no going back on it now. He felt like if he made this pact, he was all but selling his soul to a deamon, one he could tell by now was absolutely no joke. Hazel eyes glanced up to see that despite his knew temperment, the deamon still had the chains on meaning that he was still stuck here so for now was harmless. Reguardless of that, this mess was his fault, and he had no choice but to see it through to the end now. If he said no, he had no idea what the other would do to him, that doctor, and the rest of the patients and staff here.

It took all of his effort to keep his hand from shaking as he rose it up slowly but surely, making sure to keep a steady gaze into those frightening eyes before him as he did so. Wraping his own pinkie around the others, he finally spoke, his voice was not as steady as his gaze but hey, he was still just a boy, not much to do about it when literally staring down a deamon. "Allies, but remember, you gave me your word to protect me if I helped you. Don't forget that, Angelus. I am going to get out of here, and so are you and when we do, I am going home." He finished, his words were slow and careful, a hint of wildness of his own leaking threw. He didn't want to get stuck in here and he wasn't willing to let others get hurt in the process, but if he could play this right, they could both be free without blood shed.

Despite everything that just went on in the room, the world outside of it continued to move on as it always did. A brisk knock on the door sounded and s shrill voice spoke up. "Wake up, it's time for breakfast. You are not cleared for rec time yet, so you are to go eat then return here immediately. " With that, the door literally flew open by the impatient nurse who was clearly over worked, catching Akito off guard he promtly tumbled forward into the deamons chest as the door behind him was finally wide open. Cool air rushed inside the room, and only now had he realized how sickly hot the air in here had gotten. The open door was more than just breakfast to him, it was symbolic, almost as if that doorway was telling him the real game was about to start.

Stating the obvious, his personality change was a bit of bad news for his cute little human. But, wasn't he just whining about his lack of confidence? With the way Akito tried to escape it made Angelus want to chase him around. He could rustle up his perfect hair and put on a terrifyingly menacing look and run around like a ghoul from an old folk tale. The image of making "scary" noises with his mouth made him chuckle inside. Doing that would be hard to justify once he had his fill of the other's unnecessary terror. Still, it would be funny and the blonde would get to experience the horrible thrill that it was to know him--without eminent death following suit.

Still, it was fun cornering Akito against the door. The look on his face and the way every nerve in his body tensed as he realized there was nowhere for him to go satiated the demon for the time being. He still needed to be sure his human wasn't really backing out of their agreement. The blonde's gaze dropped and Angelus felt himself searching for those enticing hazel eyes he yearned to have watching his every move. Peaking up, those hazel hues took a glance at his bindings before finally giving in. What a good human. Angelus meant what he said about keeping Akito the way he was. There was no fun in a broken human. Angelus would tone down his personality if it meant preserving what he enjoyed about the other for a little longer.

Keen eyes could see the struggle in Akito as he reached out. Their skin touched finally and it took what self restraint the demon possessed not to take his actions passed their childish show at loyalty.

It was wrong for him to receive such pleasure from their little one sided staring contest. And yet, Angelus was reading every stitch of Akito as he forced himself to stare him down. Didn't he know that the eyes were the windows of the soul? That was a famous human saying, yes? Then why did he proceed to put on the facade that he wasn't deathly afraid of him now?

"I may be a demon... But, I can be an honorable one when it comes to something I desire." Angelus retorted with a grin that showcased his pointed fangs.

Perhaps it was that ol'treachery kicking in that he didn't alert the smaller male of the approaching nurse. She knocked and her disgusting voice pierced through the thickness of the heavy door before she pushed it open. The boy went flying and Angelus was their to catch him. A slight jingle of his chains reminded him not to hold onto the blonde whilst the nurse was still in view. However, when she returned into the hall to monitor other patients alongside the large orderlies Angelus grabbed Akito by his arm before he could scurry away. Considering his tomb had been opened, why wouldn't he go running for the hills? "Do yourself a favor... Keep your eyes low and your voice calm. And they do have rice."

"Didn't you hear?"

"They're calling in another doctor from the Brookhaven facility."

"What?"

"Yeah, I heard Dr. Asher committed suicide."

Angelus immediately summed that up as the main reason the Reaper was hanging around the night before.

The patients were taken down to the cafeteria through winding halls of monotony. Grey walls and white floors. It was no wonder so many malevolent beings plagued the building. With so many deaths and the overwhelming depression that hung heavy in the air it was a prim breeding ground for evil.

The cafeteria was large enough to hold 30-40 bodies at once. There were about 5 singular tables that could seat a table of four. The rest were picnic styled tables built to seat six at a time. The orderlies ushered everyone along the food tray line. The demon followed alongside the blonde suppressing the aura he enjoyed having control over. If he so wished...or rather if his human so wished it, he could clear the entire room. Of course Akito was such a person who wouldn't dare use his powers for his own selfish desires. Well, to hurt his fellow man anyhow. Angelus suppressed it enough not to bother any humans. He couldn't speak for the ones whom were possessed. They would stare at him and whisper amongst themselves in a language lost to the race of humans. It is what the humans called, "talking crazy or jibberish".

Everything seemed fine for now. There were a few low level spirits floating around. From what Angelus could tell they were merely parasites eating off the human mind they plagued. Looking down at Akito he sighed. "If it weren't for the fact that you needed my protection I'd be wandering around." the demon grumbled as he idly tripped nurses and touched orderlies to make them shiver inexplicably. "But, I guess a room full of people has perks too. You can't tell me to stop so easily." Angelus teased.

Akito turned to rush out of the room but found himself halted by the others firm grip, his jawline set as he glared forward, refusing to look at the other in case any nurses passed by the open door and saw him glaring at absolutely nothing. He needed them to think he wasn't an absolute lunatic, then again in the current situation if he was starting to question that. He heard the others words just behind his ear and the proximity caused the blonde to shiver at bit. He was about to try and yank his arm free however the promise of rice stopped him. Remembering now what he had murmured in his sleep stricken stupper, had Angelus actually gone to look for him. For some reason he couldn't exactly place, that thought alone helped to settle him down a bit and the tention that was coursing through him subsided.

The moment his arm was free, he closed his eyes, gathering his composure as he let out a low breath. The moment he got to the door though, he heard the hushed chatter of the orderly and instantly the color drained from his face again. He thought back to the nostalgic man he had seen yesterday, the one that he himself had threatened with his own mother, and now that man was dead. That couldn't be his fault could it? Quickly, as soon as it came he shook the idea from his head and stepped out into the bright hallway. If it was anyones fault it was Angelus's, he had to remind himself as he made his way down the long twisting corridors to the dinning hall. Well, if you could call the shabby excuse for a room a dining hall that was.

Still, he knew that Angelus couldn't directly contact the other so he was the one who let the words slip from his mouth. Reaching up he brushed his finger tips over his lips in idle thought, but he didn't exactly have much time to dwell on it as he was ushered into the food line. He could still feel the deamons presence, but it seemed much more muted now, and he was extremely releaved at that revilation. Finally in line, he took a moment to quietly look around. There were patients everywhere, a lady in the corner was rocking herself back in fourth while mashing what he assumed were peas with her fork repeatidly. She was to far away for him to hear what she was saying, but he could tell by the movement of her lips that she was muttering something quickly.

Pulling his gaze from her, it landed on another patient that he could have sworn, was looking directly at Angelus. His peered back at his deamon who looked like he was having far to much fun teasing one of the nurses, then looked back at her. Yep, she was definetly staring at Angelus, great. "Angelus," he tried to whisper inconspicuously to the other to warn him to quit it before he caused a scene but as he did he watched the other blow cool, chilling air on the back of one of the nurses and her response was to slap herself in the back like she was being bitten by a bug. He was far from evil, but he could help but let out a laugh that he had to muffle with his sleeve at the sight of it. He decided not to pester the deamon and just let him enjoy himself, chosing to just be glad the the other was content with slight trickery for now.

He stepped forward in the line and looked over the food that was offered and his stomach churned. This was going to be a problem, he'd been a picky eater since he was young, and this food was seriously going to be hard to stomach. His eyes land on the holy grail, rice and he looked up at the over weight, sweaty worker who was glaring down at him impatiently waiting for his order. "Ah, I will just take the rice please." He spoke, his voice was soft and he did his best to make himself sound as young and harmless as he possibly could. She simply grunted in dissaproval and mumbled something about not getting vegitables as she plopped a small mound of rice on a tray and handed it to him. For a moment he was about to move to the register to pay for his food but quickly remembered this wasn't school and he wasn't going to be charged for it. "Huh, bright side to everything I guess." He murmured softly to himself before giving the deamon and annoyaed glance and murmuring softly to him.

"Wait a second, let me look." His eyes scanned the cafeteria, searching for someone and when he finally laid his eyes on them he nodded triumhantly. Motioning for Angelus to follow, not like the other wasn't going to reguardless, he made his way to a seat and sat directly across from a women who looked to be in her 50's. Her gaze was staring off into the distance and her mouth was slightly open, she would have looked dead had it not been for the steady, ragged breathing that could be heard. He looked directly at her and spoke, "There, now I can talk to you without looking like i'm talking to myself." He spoke, giving the deamon a rather proud nod before begining to poke and prod at his food and adding, "If anyone says something I can just say she looked lonely and I wanted to try and give her some conversation." He motioned to the motionless women before glancing over at the golden eyes that sent chills up him every time he looked into them without preparing himself.

He had to admit, the deamon was still bound, but he seemed lighter somehow. "So, we got the book, any idea what the next step is for either of us?" Akito asked as he pushed a fork of rice into his mouth, his nose wrinkled at the somehow bitter taste to it and he saw his fork down so he could focus on the others answer.

The demon grinned when Akito reacted to his antics. He was expecting a chastising but, was instead met with a cute attempt at hiding his amusement. There was a strange sensation he got from watching the blonde react in such a manner. He rather liked that look upon his face. It was almost enough to drive him to further pester the nurse until he realized she was staring directly at him. "When you act like that it's hard to resist temptation Akito." he breathed as the line Akito occupied continued to draw closer towards the end. Angelus didn't know the first thing about human food as far as he could tell, but, from the looks of what they were serving and the blonde's reaction, it must have been disgusting looking to say the least. Tilting his head in an invasive manner over the counter he analyzed this 'rice' his human was so enthralled with. It looked as plain as everything else, but, held a certain quality that made it a better choice than the other choices. How odd.

When it came time for Akito to pick a seat, Angelus was tempted to lead the other off into a corner so they could have a bit of privacy. However, the blonde had other plans. He told Angelus to wait. Doing as instructed, he allowed his eyes to follow where his human looked searching for an opportune place as well. Their eyes laid to rest on an older woman whom appeared to be talking to herself. There was a pride in his hazel eyes as he motioned the demon to follow behind. Not in any real mood to refuse he followed suit like a puppy dog would to its owner. 'There, now I can talk to you without looking like I'm talking to myself'. Angelus merely grinned at the boy's rather clever disguise. "I would have just chosen that corner over there but, I suppose your way is good too." the demon teased in response. He couldn't help but, laugh as Akito mused on if someone asked about his intentions. He highly doubted such an incident would make him look less crazy. Sure she looked lonely but, she also wasn't speaking any language he could understand to even respond to. It would be amusing to see him trying to explain just how he was curing her loneliness when he couldn't hold a proper conversation with the woman. Nonetheless, it was a smooth move on Akito's part when it came to foiling the demon's plans of teasing his inability to speak to him without restraint.

When the question of the book arose Angelus merely shrugged his shoulders. Sitting on the opposite side of the table he never let his gaze fall from the other as he memorized every detail in Akito's face. "Getting you out is simple. Once I am freed I can set a fire or something and we can simply escape into the night." he paused for a moment thinking of the terms of their agreement. That's right he mentioned wanting to be able to return home. Well they had repercussions for those on the run so...setting a fire was almost immediately out of the question. Not only that, their trusty Dr. Asher went and murdered himself so he could no longer be used either. "I could drive everyone here crazy until they force an inspection on this place and it's patients. You'll be cleared and that would be the end of that." But, he would still remain. "In my case..." looking at the woman he smiled. "I could always interrogate the ones that leech off this place's dark energy." Angelus grinned as he wrapped an arm around the woman beside him.

The woman craned her neck, soulless eyes gazing into his own as she ceased her rambling. For a moment they stared deeply into each other's eyes before the woman's lips moved. "Et un las Harbingarh er Chaos." her voice was distorted now, Akito could hear several other voices alongside a woman's as they addressed the demon. "Et un las Angelus." the demon grinned widely his eyes seemingly glowing brighter as the woman called him by his name. Who knew things could go so smoothly? Sure the mystery hadn't been solved yet but, they were getting closer and that's all that matter in the end.

Their conversation started and ended in that ancient language. Looking upon his human he disentangled from the woman. "They say that they've only just gotten here. However, they do know of my existence and was nice enough to point me in the direction of one whom has been here since the beginning." Angelus informed Akito. "They say he is located in a padded room not too far from your room. They say he knows why I am here but, they do not know if he can help discern why I am bound here. Interestingly enough, from what I understand they believe that it is not my chains that keep me here." shrugging at the last detail he found himself sighing at the notion that his chains were a separate ordeal. But, if it weren't those that bound him to the place it might be easier to escape.

"We'll go see the man when everyone goes out for rec time." He didn't let the idea of leaving the boy alone entertain his thoughts for one minute. He may have gotten his personality back, but, he sure didn't forget the way the Reaper hovered over his precious human even though he wasn't there to even claim his soul.

Akito continued to prop at his food uninterested for a moment before he watched the other wrap an arm around the clinically insane lady. Hazil eyes peered at them both warily as he watched her turn to the deamon with a stare so blank that it make him shiver in response. Glancing over he, he frowned slightly, if he didn't get out of here he could end up like her one of these days and that wasn't exactly in his plans. He was young, he still had so much life to live. He'd never even tried a beer, and there wasa new coffee shop that he had wanted to visit that opened up close to his home, he'd never had a girlfriend though he had been on a few dates. For some reason, he always found himself completely uninterested in the females, no matter how cute or sweet they were.

Plus he had such a small frame himself, he wasn't exactly the type that could remove his shirt and make women swoon. In fact, the last time he took his shirt off in puplib his friend Haru had proceeded to squeeel and call him, no, not hot or handsome, but adorable. He was brought back from his thoughts as the sound of forign words hit his ears. He leaned forward a bit,straining his ears as though listening harder would really help him understand, well safe to say it didn't. His eyes locked with the others golden ones again when the conversation was over, and he waited for whatever new information he had gathered. "Padded room?" He repeated when the other finished, he thought back to the old movies he'd seen with people in straight jackets, throwing themselves against the cushioned walls like maniacs until the staff came in and dedated them.

"Mm, we can do that but people in here are actually crazy. How are we going to tell if he actually knows what is talking about? Because some women who is also crazy told us so?" Leaning forward, he sat his head in the palm o his hand as he glanced over the women carefully. Then, better late than never, it clicked. "Oh, oh shit. You weren't talking her, but the deamons inside of her?" He concluded, looking at the women solemly. "That isn't right, she is already in hell in here and she's been possesd as well? That's not right." He spoke, his voice just slightly to loud as he pushed himself up from the table and looked he dead in the eyes. Akito was brilliant, an cunning, but his biggest flaw was his inability to keep himself from getting to emotional at some.

Which came to bite him in the butt, rather quickly. His raised voice brought the attention of a large bald man who looked like he should have been at work running some kind of buisness instead of here in a nut bin. Akito was to busy looking over the crazed bat that he didn't notice the man walking behind him, heading for the lunch line. However, the hair in the back of the boys neck stood up as he felt something off behind him. He straightened up slightly and glanced behind him to see the man looking at him with big eyes. "Um, yes?" He murmured softly, moving to back up but finding that he was trapped between the table and the man. "Angel-" He began, about to ask the other for help, but before he could the mans hands shot out and grabbed him by the collor before lifting the blonde up and throwing him to the ground.

Where he landed hard on his back uncerimoniously, before he could even grasp the situation, the man was ontop of him, gripping the sides of his head and hitting it backwards against the floor as he used his free hand to grab a hold of Akito's ear while screaming. "HOLE! I HATE HOLES, YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR EAR. HOLE IN YOUR EAR!" He shrieked, pulling at Akito's ear with the peircing in it, even though there was no ear ring in it now since they'd taken it from him. Akito did his best in his shocked state to reach up and grab a hold of the the mans wrists in an attempt to throw him off of him but this man was clearly a lunatic so it was proving to difficult. Shit, shit shit shit, where is the fucking staff! He cursed to himself while giving up on his struggle and chosing to reach out towards Angelus for help, it became very clear in this moment that he was actually going to need the protection that the other had promised him. He was't getting out of his alone, despite his ability to adapt to the situatio and smooth talk, these people were crazy individuals who were beyond reasoning, even for him.

Angelus merely smiled when Akito questioned his source, still referring to "them" as a "her". Just because, he could see some things didn't make him much of an expert and Angelus duly noted such. And then the boy realized what the demon was implying. He smiled with a nod as if to say "yea, you got it"! "Do not worry about the woman. Her spirit is long gone from this place. She is merely an empty shell for their mischief here in this realm." Angelus spoke as the blond casually headed off to the lunch line. The demon had sensed the man long before Akito noticed his existence. He had taken note of those whose eyes had followed him and that man happened to be part of a small group. It was his job to protect his human but, wasn't it just as important to let him fall on his ass when he disobeyed him? Teaching was also an important aspect of a protector so he just watched the bald man stalk the blonde. Somehow, Angelus was sure that was denial clouding his judgement. He tried... Oh, Akito tried to call out to him... That helpless look on his face as he was cornered again sending shivers through him. He should be ashamed.

6b0e7579-e2ca-413e-89a7-6ed1d4582c46_zpssagwt083.jpg

There was a look of 'I told you so', written all over Angelus's face when the blonde looked up at him for help. "Keep your voice down and your eyes low." Angelus breathed condescendingly as he finally stepped in. Fueled by jealousy rather than his obligation, the demon pressed his foot into the man's ribs and nudged him off the boy. HOLES WE HATE HOLES!! THE PITS THEY ARE CALLING! Imps the size of figurines adorned the man's shoulder--shouting in his ear. "You filthy creatons." he snarled. Golden eyes narrowed on the imps as he pressed his foot into the man's shoulder keeping him pinned to the ground. In an instant his aura swept over their area as he lowered himself. THE CURSED ONE HAS RETURNED. . . "Why don't you make yourselves useful and relay that message for me or die." It was almost instantaneous the time it took for the lesser demons to flee and their human host to fall into a comatose state. That should rattle his enemies a bit. It was pure luck he'd run into the imps. It was rare to see them tormenting their host and he was glad for the opportunity. Not bound in either realm they could travel freely and with that Angelus was grateful such lowly creatures had been created.

The bubble that seemed to shield the rest of the cafeteria from the incident finally popped as a couple of brawny men came and picked the bald man up. A nurse came to Akito's side earning a scowl from Angelus as she attempted to help him up. "Clarence is easily frightened... Some--one should have told you that." she informed the boy, the shake in her voice a dead giveaway that she was terrified. Angelus crossed his arms before dissipating his aura. His eyes shifted to her perfect hands still holding onto Akito's arm even though he no longer needed her support. He snarled and turned up his nose. He wanted nothing more than to shove her into the ground. She wasn't like the pig assigned to Akito's room. As a matter of fact she was attractive and seemed to have a caring personality from the way she attempted to coddle his human. Even though she posed no threat to his well being, that didn't stop the demon from wanting to rip those beautiful auburn curls straight from her scalp.

"Come we should get you back to your room."

Akito would be mad. The thought left a sour taste in his mouth as he tried to conceal the envy he felt when looking down at the nurse. She clung to him in a way he couldn't. Akito could look at her without effort or strain... The strange realization that the demon wanted that too made his head hurt. Damn his conflicting desires. There was no way to draw affection and fear from his human in the manner that he wanted. There had to be a middle ground and yet, Angelus was sure he was in denial about that. Humans were complicated that much Angelus could see. Nevertheless, whether Akito was mad at him or not, the demon would bury that woman six feet under if she didn't disentangle herself from his human,

Akito's gaze bore into Angelus as he watched the other casually stroll over to his scuffle, he had completely stopped trying to fight the other and settled for putting his arms up over his face so that they crossed and turning his head to the side so that his pierced ear was against the ground and not showing in an attempt to calm the man on top of him down. Keep your voice down and your eyes low. He had assumed when the deamon said that he had just meant try not to attract to much attention to yourself, but clearly it was a deeper set warning then that. Angelus had told him that, not to protect him from the staff but from the patients and whatever was lurking in them. He'd been to focused on the injustice done to a women he didn't even know, an injustice that he could do nothing to set write and in the process put not only himself in danger but the others plan for escape.

He was smart, and he knew it, but for the first time in what felt like a long time he felt like he was a child who had ignored helpful intrsuctions from someone who knew better and suffered the consequences of that mistake. Well, it was certainly not one he would be making again. As soon as he felt the pressure from his waist dissipaite he lowered his arms to push himself up a bit so he could see where the the psycho had gone, catching his quickened breath as he did. Hazil eyes widened at what he saw before him, the man was on the ground a safe foot away from him, and he had to strain his eyes a bit to see ut there were tiny what to him looked like pixies at first, scattered about the mans shoulders and head screaming at him. Pushing himself up a bit more, he saw that they weren't pixies, they were Imps.

He'd never seen one before, but he'd read about them in one of the many books about deamons and spirits that laid scattered about his bed and room back home. A flash of silver and gold caught his eyes and they flashed up quickly to see Angelus lowering himself towards the man and creatures. "Angelu-" He tried to hiss out towards the other in a hushed tone, trying to get the others attention, but was caught off as what could only be describled as a wave of thick air seemed to pulse outward. The entire atmosphere seemed to become instantly heavy, his heart clenched and and a sense of what he could only asume was hopelessness washed over him. He sat, immobile, and watched, eyes wide as Angelus threatened the small, terrified beings.

He didn't see the nurse at first and jumped slightly, still shaken by what had just transpired, at the sudden gentle touch by her on his arm as she helped him up into a fully sitting position. He looked over at her and a look of apologetic, and scared emotions showed on her face clearly. Akito never really put much effort into females in general, sure he'd dated a few girls in his time, but his random mood swings and over all eery personality tended to ruin things for him. However, despite that, there was no getting around how pretty the woman was. Her skin was smooth and void of any wrinkles, and her hair seemed light and thick. He found himself at a loss of words, slightly surprised to see someone who looked like that in here. "Easily scared? That seems to be the understatement of the year." He murmured, looking back over at the man who laid on the ground absolutely sobbing at Angelus's feet.

In an instant, almost like air that had been let out of a vaccum sealed bag, the dark aura around them seemed to fade away. Causing the blonde's shoulders to slacken in relief as his gaze rose up to meet Angelus's while finally standing up with help from the nurse. However he found that the other seemed to be glaring off into the distance instead of looking at them directly, which already seemed odd on it's own. He heard the nurse's voice in his ear but it took him a moment to drag his eyes off of the deamons perfect face. Akito assumed the other was probably filled with euphoria at the chance to get to scare that much life out of someone but somehow he just seemed...off? He felt a gentle tug on his arm and looked back over at the curly haired nurse almost as if in a daze.

"Ah, yeah. Thanks, sorry about all of this." He spoke, looking her in the face and giving her an apologetic smile. The nurse seemed to be doing her best to get him up to the room calmly, but this was only annoying him. With her right next to him, he couldn't exactly turn to Angelus and ask him, what the fuck? Once he was safely in the room, he turned around and promptly shut his door behind him, not giving the nurse any room to come in as well, he had bigger fish to fry right now. Walking over to where the book laid, he picked it up, with his other hand he gingerly rubbed at his ear lobe that had been snatched at by the man. A pang sunk into his stomach as he realized how much he missed playing with the small black stud idily when he was bored.

Once he heard the sound of Angelus's jingling chains, he promtply turned around, raised a hand over his head and at the first sign of white and gold threw the book with all his might at the others head while yelling, "What the actual fuck! You knew that was going to happen, didn't you! You knew!" His eyes were hazel spheres of one extremely pissed off Akito, and his hair shifted slightly from the effort he put behind his throw.

Angelus found himself promptly staring down the two and then just the nurse as they started back to Akito's room. The boy didn't dare look back at him... Or rather he just, couldn't seeing as he had to keep up the image a sane person would give off. For what felt like forever the boy's room started into view. Once inside he thanked her and apologized and sent her on her way and yet, his golden eyes followed after her anyway delaying his following the blonde's trail. So when he finally turned to catch up he was met with hazel eyes filled with the anger Angelus figured he would get. Even so, Akito was looking at him without a single nervous bone in his body.

Should he duck? Was the question as he pondered how he would coddle his human into forgiving his brash actions. A lie would suffice but, it would only work if he could play it off. And since he could no longer be the defenseless demon Akito had initially met... "Come now... I did save you in the end didn't I? You weren't in any real danger." he answered matter of factly as he caught the book. He probably should have stroked the kid's ego but, his pride got in the way. With the sound of gold ringing in his ears he pondered what to say next. How could he explain his intentions without sounding like more of an asshole than he already was? The bigger question was why in the hell was he being so critical of himself now? "I apologize human." he huffed childishly as he folded his arms. "Perhaps I should have elaborated." Apologizing wasn't his forte... So, he was probably still coming off like a jackass despite trying to not to be.

"Your emotions are fascinating though..." the demon complimented as he took a step closer. "Here. Why don't you try throwing the book again...I'll catch it with my face and make a funny sound." he mused thinking back to when he used to lurk around in the rec room watching the television with the humans. He could remember the laughing from the electric box whenever something like that would happen. Whether that applied to real life or not Angelus couldn't decipher. He'd never seen the nurses or orderlies doing anything so similar but, the scene on the television garnished a laugh. Holding out the large book he quickly tossed it onto the bed as his ears perked passed his long hair and his eyes widened with excitement as if he had a grand idea. Brushing his hair behind his ear he leaned over so that he and the blonde were at eye level.

"Pull my ear." he'd definitely seen the nurses do it to each other when they were scolding one another for making a mistake of some sort. "Or just lay it on me." he quoted some cheesey line from a sitcom he couldn't remember the name of. But the demon poked his cheek out patting it enthusiastically egging Akito on to slap him in the face. "As hard as you like, I won't retaliate." he added as if the boy was strong enough to cause him any real pain.

After seeing Akito smile Angelus wanted to see the contrast between his anger and amusement. He wanted to see if the blonde could still look at him without hesitation. Of course his plan could crash and burn. It wasn't a simple task what he was expecting the blonde to do. Going from rage to happy was a long stretch. But, again he was just going off television now. It worked so well there why wouldn't it now? Besides, Akito had immediately went from terror, helplessness, back to terror, and finally landed on rage. With the facts laid out, was it really a stretch then?

Akito watched as his attempt to land a hard core book shot to the face on the other failed miserably, then again, did he really think that chucking a book at a deamon would work? Well, no, but he had certainly hoped it would. He had never enjoyed bringing pain out of others, no even deamons, but if it had just landed he could already tell it would have made him feel just a bit of justice. He'd been caught completely off guard by that man, and he'd never been full out attacked by a human before to boot so he had absolutely no experience in how to react to that situation. Despite his failure, he made sure to keep his feet planted firmly on the ground and his gaze steady, anger still radiating from him which seemed the opposite of fitting considering how weak he looked in comparison to Angelus.

Even before the others personality resurfaced, there was just an air about the white haired deamon that seemed to whisper, run. Now, that same air seemed to scream it. He didn't know much about the other yet, just that he seemed to respond really well to even the simplest touch, and seemed to enjoy trickery like most other deamons. He knew that the chains that hung around him were binds, though he didn't know why they were there or who did it to him. Perhaps the most important thing he had gathered from his short time with the other, was that if nothing else, he was painfully lonely. Angelus wasn't displaying any weaknesses now, but before they looked in that book the other let show some painful truths about himself. Like practically begging the blonde to kill him if he would not help release him.

He watched, impassivly at the others apology and to say he was confused was an understatement. "Should have elaberated? Should have? Just maybe." He murmured, repeating the other before he continued. However, the more Angelus spoke the more he seemed to be having a hard time holding onto his anger. The golden eye'd deamon was acting so strange and irrational that it took everything in his power not to laugh. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't keep himself but cracking a small smile at the notion of him slapping the other in the face. He wasn't the most manly person around, but he was a guy and if he was going to do anything it was going to be to punch him directly in the face. Though of course that wouldn't do much. He needed to think of what he could do that would make Angelus truely understand that what happened downstairs wasn't ok with him.

Then, an apologetic smile spread over his face. When this was over, he was going to have to ask the other just what possed him to pull his ear and puff his cheek like that because he was honestly dying to know. He couldn't tell if the other was being condesending, actually apologetic, or maybe even a bit of both. Finally, he spoke. "I have a better idea Angelus. I read a book back in high school called Word To The Wise, Pay Attention. It told me that the scars that you wear on the inside are a million times more painful than those on the outside." He began to explain, the tention from his shoulders dropping as he casually walked over towards Angelus. "I can't do anything to you physically to make you understand that that was wrong, but I know what will at least make you think about it." Raising his hand up slowly without lowering his gaze from the golden orbs, he placed it firmly against Angelus's chest. The other felt cool under his own heated skin, and despite trying to remain calm and nearly impassive a shiver went up his spine.

Being this close to him, he could see how smooth and marble-like the deamons skin was. It took him a moment to gather himself and remember what he was doing, almost letting himself get lost in taking Angelus's beauty in from this close. "You can feel me, Angelus, and what's more important is I can feel you, I can see you, and I can actually speak to you. You let that happen, so i'm going to 'let' myself take a vacation of my own like you did when you let him grab me without so much as a heads up. If you like my emotions so much, then you won't in about an hour. I'm done with you until I have calmed down, I don't see you, "He began to finish up, tearing his gaze from the others and begining to look around the room as though he could see nothing, "I don't hear you," He added, raising his free hand that wasn't pressed firmly against the others chest to his ear, covering it symbolically for a moment. "And, I don't feel you." He finally finished, pulling his hand back slowly and letting it fall to his side.

Turning around, he glanced around the room and reached up, letting out a long yawn and stretching himself out before turning back around and walking right around Angelus as though he didn't notice him. Reaching over he grabbed a hold of the door knob which to his relief was not locked and pulled open the door. "Nurse, is there a shower I can use?" He called out into the now busy hallway, steping outside of the room and heading in the direction of the nearest staff member.

Before the demon could properly imagine a response his human was off and on his way. He didn't exactly know how to react. Perhaps it was his two sides battling for supremacy. On one hand he wanted to wrench a fistful of Akito's hair and pull him back. And, on the other he wanted to beg him not to leave. Watching the human drift away he took a step forward then suddenly stopped. Something was telling him the aggression in him would over power his reason. A reason he had developed the many years he sat wasting away with no memory of who he was as a demon or as a being.

"Hm, yes.. I'll show you to the showers. Just follow me."

A nurse replied when the boy came closer. "I don't know why they gave you a room without shower." the woman breathed in an irritated manner as she led the other to a private bathroom. "Stay here." she informed Akito before trailing off down the hall to a nearby closet. When she returned, she carried with her a pink pale that had an assortment of items the blonde would need to clean properly. "A tooth brufh, paste, soap, cloth, and a towel. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Would he really? Would his human really abandon him in such a cold manner? He laughed at his pathetic thoughts scolding himself for being an idiot. Shaking his head, Angelus paced the room; the monotonous jingling of his chains just about sending him off the deep end. With the heaviest of sighs the demon plopped down on the other's bed face first. A long slow drag later he was completely embraced by Akito's scent. A darling creature he was... Stained into the forefront of his mind; the blonde made it hard for Angelus to really focus on anything except their tumultuous relationship.

'You always did get attached to them. . .'

With the Reaper's words burrowing into his consciousness he opened his eyes to see he was wrapped in Akito's covers like some sort of mummy. "I'm going insane..." Angelus breathed before he unraveled himself and rolled off the bed onto the floor with a loud thump. It didn't hurt... Nothing ever hurt the way it should have. Drifting between two planes it was overwhelmingly disheartening to say the least.

"You poor wretched creature you..."

Angelus cut his eyes as the creature in the darkest corner of the room.

"Did you ever stop to think that you might be going down the same path that led you here in the first place...?"

"Why don't you go reap some souls creature. Are you so unsatisfied with your work that you've come to bother me?"

"Begging for all that attention... You sure have the nerve to question my kindness."

Angelus scoffed. "What do you want?" No sooner than the words left his mouth the creature of dark hovered over him, dead white eyes staring him down.

"I'm almost tempted to take advantage of your weakened state. Reduced to a mere state of a damned spirit I could torture you in ways that would give me great pleasure... I've always wanted to rip that smug look off your face."

"Oh? Then why don't you Reaper? Are you scared of me?"

"No... It's simply an agreement of sorts. Your overseers want you punished only by them. Selfish creatures they are...just like you."

The demon's ears perked as he watched his own reflection of curiosity reflect in the other's eyes. What exactly did he mean overseers?

"I see you're curious demon. I would enlighten you but, it's funnier to see you writhe in confusion. Running his decaying flesh through the beauty of Angelus's hair he grinned rather. . . condescendingly. Angelus felt both insulted and frightened. The boy's premonition was right. There would be a fight to come an he desperately needed to be prepared for it.

"Ah~ That silent fear of yours is invigorating. "

"Your little trick with the imps was rather creative. They didn't think you'd get so far with the help of that pathetic human and yet, here you are gazing back at me with those false eyes of an angel. And with such ferocity too~"

The creature laughed.

"Do watch over your human, demon. I'll be coming for him the next time you see me. For now...I'll settle for watching over Clarence."

He could see Akito's apologetic smile. Feel the warmth of his hand on his chest as he lay motionless on the tiled floor. There was something so,,,reminiscent about the way he was feeling. Almost like he'd been through something similar but on a much bigger scale. De'ja vu? Was that the phrase? Ugh, it didn't matter. The demon was so at a loss. It would have been better to remember everything and not know himself than the other way around. He was so confused with his own self that it was getting rather annoying."You idiotic human..." he grumbled to himself as the Reaper's energy dissipated. "Stupid creature..." the demon muttered as he stood tall. With an unnecessary stretch he crossed the room and opened the door. Peering down the hall he sighed heavily. Stupid human taking forever. Folding his arms awkwardly across his chest he frowned. I should have went... No matter the reason he shouldn't be left alone. Whether the human pretended he was there or not didn't matter. Anything could happen to him out of his sight and he needed him desperately. Or rather... Shaking his head he dropped the thought heading out of the room.

"Go get the kid..."

"Ugh...why me...? You're the one who took him there."

"So what...I'm on break and these noodles aren't going to eat themselves."

"I swear I'm sick of you stuffing your face with that crap. I'll get him but, I want some of those chocolates you've got over there..."

Angelus happened to hear the women talking at just the right time to follow her down the long corridor. It took a couple of minutes to arrive at the lone bathroom that held the boy. Knocking on the door, "Are you alright in there kid?" the woman asked. Angelus just listened. With the nurse there he couldn't just walk in on the other. Well he could but, he wouldn't Akito already had drawn enough concentration on himself during his meal time. There was no need to fuel that fire unless he had no other choice.

Akito felt, what was the word..empowered? He had just stoof up to the deamon, but something wsa nagging at the back of his chest and he couldn't gather exactly what it was. He found his eyes drifting back towards the door to the room, his attention was only pulled away when he heard the foot steps echo'ing back towards him. Shifting his gaze back he saw the nurse coming back with the pink basket to which he couldn't help but frown. Pink? For a moment he considered asking for a different basket, but figured he was not exactly in the position to ask right now. Reaching over he took it from the women and hold it beside him before following her towards the bathroom area which was right down the hall.

Stepping inside, he was surprised to see that the entire tiled, white room was empty except for a single tub in the middle of it. "Ah- do I ne-" He began to ask, however the door promptly shut in his face as the nurse hurried back to relaxing with her other staff members. "Well...nevermind then I guess," The blonde murmured before turning his attention back to the tub. Pulling off his shirt and then pants and boxers, he set them in a neat pile by the door so they wouldn't get wet. Heading tot he tub, he flipped it on and let the faucest run until it was adecent tempurature. Though it wouldn't get to hot as a saftey measure to he found the water was only able to get just above lukewarm. Stepping inside, he sank down instantly and sighed in relief.

Finally letting his eyes shut, he decided to let his mind wonder, though wasn't exactly prepared for the direction it decided to go in. He found his attention kept drifting back towards Angelus, and what's more, that feeling that started to rise in his chest was guilt. He'd been so proud of himself a few minutes ago, but now he felt like the worst person on the planet. He thought back to feeling the others face as he nuzzled into the humans leg, to when Angelus had scared the nurse into slapping her back and he couldn't help but laugh as he recalled it. They had only known each other for a short bit, but somehow, in the ten minutes sinse he saw him last, he found himself missing the deamons steady presence. Despite how dangerous Angelus seemed to be, he couldn't take off his last words to the other.

If he was right, and all Angelus really needed besides getting out, was just some attention, some contact with someone. Sliding down into the tub further, he blew out some air under the water, bubbled floating to the top as he did so. "I was to mean." He finally concluded. It was the deamons job to be cynical and malicious, but now Akito knew he was the one that was doing it. Reaching up, he traced a finger steadily over the hole in his ear silently. Staying upset about what had happened wouldn't help either of them. Now, the next, how was he supposed to apologize to adeamon? Then it struck him, when the other had been pulling his own ear and mocking thins that were clearly supposed to be comedic repremands, he'd actually been trying to apologize.

In his own, deamon way, he'd been trying to apologize and Akito had chosen to say and act like a little brat. "Ah, great." He murmured softly, before finally sitting up, his resolve no longer shaken. Quickly and roughly, he began to scrub at his skin with the soap, as well as washed his hair out befoe rising from the tub. Though he was the only one in the room, he couldn't help but feel a bit revealed so quickly grabbed the towel before stepping out of the tub onto the cold tiled floor. He saw that there was an extra set of clothing on a shelf and he pulled them down. Opening them up he saw that they were going to be a bit big but clean clothing was better than putting on the same dirty stuff as before. Just as he got the pants on, he heard the sudden knock at the door.

Hearing hear speak, he quickly pulled on the shirt as he hurried over to the door while speaking, "Ah, yes! Sorry, I am coming now!" His voice was slightly muffled by the fabric covering his mouth. Reaching out he pulled open the door and found his eyes instantly drawn to non-other than Angelus. Ah, shit. Only know did he realize he didn't know which words to put together for a proper apology. Quickly, he down cast his gaze as the nurse led him back towards the room, not looking at the other one out of guilt. His hand tightened around the basket in his hand and he could all but feel his heart beat in his ears. "Sweety, those look a bit large. Next time you need some new ones just ask one of us alright?" The nurse spoke, eye'ing the over sized clothing on the blonde as she opened the door to his room again.

The moment he was inside, she shut the door which locked with a deafening click. His eye's trained on the wall on the other side of the room in an attempt to not look at Angelus as he spoke, "I'm sorry. " Though his first words came out as more a murmur, "I just got scared, and yeah, even I can get shaken sometimes. I shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did, or acted like that. You are adeamon, it's not like I can do much else though, you know? " As he spoke, he turned around and extended a hand towards Angelus, setting it firmly against the others chest. "I'll be here, and i'm not going anywhere until we can get you out, alright?" As he finished, his gaze finally raised to meet his deamons.

• 1 month later...

The demon hadn't expected Akito to even look at him when he exited the bathroom. But, he did and his recognition made Angelus's heart beat with a ferocity he didn't know was possible. What had he done? He allowed the human to get so far beneath his skin even a simple look could swallow him up in a false sense of hope. The beating. . . so hard against his chest silenced the jingling of his chains... For a moment he felt kind of liberated... That was until they finally reached Akito's room. Angelus allowed his eyes to wander the woman momentarily until he too entered the room. Within the "safety" of Akito's room he was able to speak to the other without restraint. However, before he could formulate a proper sentence the blonde looked his way. Would he not ignore him as planned? Surely Angelus didn't want to face such a repercussions... Even so, he'd almost--

Angelus couldn't breathe as the blonde touched his clothed chest. Even with the thick barrier of his robes the demon could still feel the warmth resonating from the boy's palm. "I am more than glad to hear you say that." He spoke as he moved to hold Akito's hand to his chest. Of course talk was cheap. He would have to prove his worth beyond the boy's guilt. "A chip of your trust has broken off... I cannot say that I am sorry for my actions but, I do see the effect and I understand where I went wrong." Grabbing the blonde's free hand he pressed its warmth against the smooth gold of his neck. "As you can see... It is hard for something like me to learn from its mistakes." he commented idly, referring to his many forms of bondage.

With golden eyes locking onto the other's with an almost hesitancy he managed a brief smile. "Even now..." Casting golden orbs downward he chuckled in a helpless manner. "I cannot protect you from my conceit or my ill-placed pride so I beseech you Akito--" He paused almost abruptly as the other's name rolled off his tongue slow, like cold molasses. "If I should ever sacrifice your well-being for my own selfish reasons you have my word that I will not retaliate should you pull upon my collar." He would rather writhe in pain than to feel the never ending sorrow that attached itself to solitude. He was a dog... An old evil one at that. A severe punishment was the only way he would learn... So he would like to think.

"You're the first human to see me... The only one that can feel or even respond to me. I would hate to loose you to my own treachery." Looking down at the blonde, eyes full with earnestness; he smiled again. "Promise me... Swear that you'll exploit this weakness of mine to protect yourself."