Ashmore[A Truth Only You Can See]Angellium 18+

Angellium

"How are you today Doctor?"

"Oh I'm fine... Just waiting for the new crazies to be shipped in."

"Oh Doctor don't be so crude."

"Sorry Amelie. Having worked here for more than a decade my sense of humor has become rather warped."

Angelus watched as the human's around him conversed. If the girl only knew. The Doctor had once been a civil man. Now however, Angelus was sure he would see the man in hell before long for his travesties among the helpless that were many of the people ill-placed in the Heavenward Asylum. What a strange name for a place that was anything but...

Cold beneath his feet carried him around the office as slender fingers draped over the many books sitting along the doctor's bookcase. With a mischievous grin he knocked one book to the ground startling the two humans. "Doctor!" she gasped with a look of horror on her face. The Doctor merely laughed having grown cold to Angelus' tricks years ago. "Don't worry dear Amelie...That book tends to do that every now and again." she looked upon him with that same look of shock and amazement. Amazement that he was so calm about a book moving on its own. "When I first got here more than half that case would fall at a time. Eight years later and it appears my little specter has grown bored just as I have." Angelus stood beside the Doctor as he talked of his tricks as if they were nothing. "To be honest...That book only falls when I get an easily spooked nurse like you as an attendant." He laughed again before a call came through on the loud speaker.

"The new shipment's in."

Angelus found his curiosity growing as the mention of more chemically imbalanced humans coming to stay with him. Following behind the man he looked around at his dank surroundings. How long had it been since he'd woken up there? He could really remember. He could only count back as far as the Doctor's arrival so he was sure it had been more than ten years for sure. His only real question however, was why he couldn't remember a damned thing and why no one could see him as he could see them . It was almost as if he was a spirit and he knew he wasn't one of the dead... He'd seen the Reaper claim souls and always he would laugh at Angelus.

"Only one?"

The doctor asked the Emt as they wheeled in a young man whom was strapped down on a stretcher.

"You sound sad Doctor."

"Well, it get's boring around here. I guess I should be relieved and yet...here we are."

The emt laughed as the Doctor motioned for a wheel chair to be brought. The nurse went running off and sooner than later she returned with a chair. The male looked heavily sedated. Angelus circled his limp frame as the large EMTs moved him from the stretcher to the chair. With the signing of papers it was done and the Doctor looked down at his new patient. Looking over the male's chart he smiled. "How interesting....I wonder if you can see my little spectre. Don't worry...the drugs will wear off soon and you'll wish they hadn't." Looking towards Amelie he told her where to take the new arrival and she nodded in approval.

The walk was long...as if he could get tired. But it was apparent from the nurse's slightly slumped over stature that she was just barely pushing the new patient. He smiled. Room 1117. Small...not big enough to fit an adult suitably. Grey walls and dark green floors added to its depressing state. A twin sized bed sat with a tiny barred window looking out into the dark woods. The woman wheeled the patient inside. "The Doctor will be with you shortly." she announced before leaving the male alone. With her gone Angelus analyzed the other. He did't look like he belonged in the asylum. But, did anyone ever?

Name: Angelus

Height: 6'9"

Weight: 170lbs

Build: Toned/broad shoulders

Hair: Floor length, Platinum

Skin: porcelain white

Eyes: Golden

Appearence:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Adornments:

He stood at a tall 6'9", the shroud of white falling from his stained torso with ease... He stood in all his glory, pale porcelain skin illuminated by the orange glow of a setting sun... From his chest hang shimmering tears of gold connected by diamond studs pierced into both his shoulders. Dangling from the center of said chain were tiny beads of diamonds which lead to his pierced naval. Alexios couldn't help his curious eyes from roaming Angelus' various piercings and jewelry as the other undressed. Finally widened eyes stopped at the gold bands on Angelus' wrists that were bound by a long chain. Down the centre of that chain did an even thinner line trail up his spine shimmering against diamonds that were embedded into the curve of his back, finally connecting to a gold band around his neck that pressed into his skin in the form of rose vines.

Clothes: He was dressed in flowing white robes of silk and a golden headband resting atop his head. He was beautiful--heavenly almost. He was a vision of light and yet....those eyes... Those terrifyingly bright eyes. They were like fire burning a hole right through to his soul.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angellium

• Florence_Ashmore

Character Sheet

Name: Akito Buzami

Height: 5'4

Weight:132lbs

Build:Slender/Fraile

Hair:Blonde

Skin:Pale

Ethnicity:Asian

Eyes:Hazil

Appearence

As a child

tumblr_nw8epd0e1t1tf3cvfo2_250.gif

tumblr_nw8epd0e1t1tf3cvfo1_250.gif

As An Adult

tumblr_nw1ngcZVPv1tda6puo1_540.gif

tumblr_o8ruolOgPu1rg5mhjo2_400.gif

tumblr_nynvm4xUk41un28eqo1_500.gif

tumblr_nwugxy84VD1rfx24fo2_500.gif

tumblr_ny7zy1R8Il1trpnp2o1_500.gif

tumblr_no60ah65Di1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o0kz40tmE61s4wtrbo1_500.gif

Homo Sapien Sapiens. Does anyone know what that means? Doubly knowing man, now we are going to cover why it is exactly that we still implore that concept today.

The stale words of the clearly underpaid and over worked proffesor continued to drabble on as Akito drug his gaze from where it should have been, the proffesor, to the window outside. The snow continued to fall quickly but somehow still delicately at the time, just as it had been doing all morning. A huge snow storm had been said to be coming in any day now, but in the climate it was hard to tell the difference between a storm or just simple snow fall at this point since so much came down every time.

wuh-PSSSH

The sudden cracking sound snapped the blonde out of his gaze quickly as he sat stright up in his chair. He scanned the room in front of him in confusion, looking for the source of the noise. However nothing seemed strange and no one else seemed to have heard anything. He was about to shrug his shoulders and resume his snow watching but the noise came again, this time louder, and it seemed to droan on for a few seconds longer. A chill ran down his spine as he sucked in his breath and glanced over his shoulder behind him. To his dismay, he found the source of the unsettling cracking noise.

large.gif

A deamon. His eyes went wide at the creature, it was standing against the wall in the back of the class.With closer inspection he saw that it wasn't actually standing against the wall, but in it. It looked like a very obscure human shadow but the edges seemed ruff and seemed to ripple like electricity. A long arm reached out and seemed to spread it's fingers along the wall, black seemed to splatter and spread across the wall leaving a deafening cracking sound in it's wake that no one seemed to hear. No one, but him. His eyes widened even further when he saw the fingers continue to spread along the wall until the hand stopped just behind the head of Synthia, a girl he'd known since he moved here 3 months ago. As it reached her, the hand itself seemed to peel itself from the wall and reach for the back of her head.

Without thinking, he jumped from his seat and tackled her out of her own, screaming,

"Run!"

Fuzzy....everything felt so fuzzy. Akhito felt himself laying on something that was certainly anything but soft but not hard enough to be the ground. Everything around him seemed to be jolting around and he tried to shift a bit only to find himself strepped down to whatever he was laying on. With a soft groan, he opened his eyes enough to see that he was in what seemed to be the back of an ambulance. He tried to shift again but his entire body felt tingly and heavy so he allowed his eyes to drift shut again. A sudden bang jolted him back away, although he wasn't really aware he had faded out of concious again. The air felt cool but not to cold around him and he opened his eyes to see two blurry figures standing above him. He could see that there mouths where moving but everything sounded to far away to hear. They moved out of his view and he was left looking at the ceiling of wherever he was. For a moment he considered just closing his heavy eyelids again, but a third figure drifted into his view and this one was crystal clear. His eyes widened slightly since he was still way to tired and heavy to do much else, as he took in the figure above him. However it was only brief because the creature seemed to drift in and out of his view before he could get a decent look. What he did see, was hair whiter and more pure than any snow he'd ever seen before, and eyes that seemed to glow with more golden depth than any piece of real gold he'd ever seen.

As soon as it was out of his view though, he found himself behind lifted and settled into a chair. Hey, at least he was sitting up right now, right? His eyes drifted shut and his head fell forward as he felt the chair nudged forward. Great, looks like the things are here too. He thought to himself silently as his chair came to a stop. At the nurses voice he forced his head up and glanced around the room just in time to hear her last words before she left. Hazel eyes took in the room around him and he instantly knew that this was anything but a good situation.

"Right, so the doctor will be here shortly. Meaning I won't be." He murmured softly to himself and tried to stand. However he still felt extremely heavy and fuzzy all over, the room itself wasn't even standing still like it should. Closing his eyes a moment he took a deep breath before exerting his strength to push himself up into a standing position. No sooner did he do this though than the entire room around him went into a blur and his knees gave out. Which left him to fall to the floor in a rather unceremonious thud.

"Shit, shit shit." He cursed softly, trying to push himself back up before whoever this 'doctor' was came in. Akihto knew he needed to get out of here.The blonde had seen those things from a young age and he knew without a doubt that this situation was bad. Even worse, what if whatever kind of deamon he had seen wondered by. Then again, he felt so out of it still he wasn't exactly sure the white haired golden eyed being was even truely there in the first place.

"I'd be lying if I said I weren't enjoying your delusions of escape." Oh what was a mischievous demon to do? Angelus didn't understand the first thing about himself but, somehow he knew for a fact he was a mischief maker. As sure as the humans around him were blind to the world he could see, the raw desire to screw with their ignorance gnawed at the forefront of his mind worse than his inability to remember. He laughed watching the other try to regain what composure he thought he had. He knelt beside the male watching as he struggled and cursed.

Rising to his bare feet, the demon moved to stand behind the other. Bowing from the waist, silvery locks poured over his shoulders, spilling onto the young human's. Pale has draped over his torso, the jingle of gold chains stopping his hands from reaching the other's stomach. Angelus could feel the heat of his body against his deathly cold hands almost as if they were on the same plane. He relished the warmth...marveled in the sensation he knew he hadn't felt in what humans called an "eternity". "I'd offer you my assistance human but, you cannot see me...And I doubt you can hear me."

. . .

" I hate this...."

Angelus breathed, his voice filled with a heart wrenching sorrow that made him sick to his stomach. Like a disheartened child he dropped to his knees behind Akito. Turning away from the other he moved to sit beside him again. With his back facing the door he collapsed onto the floor dramatically, a pool of white spreading out behind him resembling the wings of an angel. His head rest close to Akito's knee as he gazed heavenward. "It would be best if you couldn't see me I suppose. Seeing me would not make your situation better... Seeing me would mean you could see the others... I can't imagine how a human would be able to cope with that kind of knowledge." Angelus murmured as he lay upon the floor awkwardly. Because of his overly glamorous bindings he could never stretch his arms fully. Always his elbows needed to bend.

Akito was focused on trying to get up, he wasn't sure what they had given him but he assumed it was probably a strong tranqulizer or a weak sedative. He felt a what felt like strands of hair on the back of his neck and reached behind him to feel if there was anything there but found it to be to strenuous so chose to focuse back on the task at hand. Despite how easy that was to cast off as nothing though, he certainly noticed what felt like fingers press to his back and a shiver went down his spine as his eyes widened slightly. Oh come on, not here. The blonde hissed to himself silently. It wasn't the touch that jolted him but the fact that even through the gown he'd been put in at some point, the touch seemed to radiate and icy aura. Then, as if to confirm his suspisions, he heard the others words. Everything seemed fuzzy still, everything around him was begining to pulse slightly which he hoped was the effect of what ever they had given him begining to where off. Though in this situation, he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to be lucid anymore.

Something about the others voice, and even the way he spoke each word almost seemed to be sorrowful. There was nothing to do but face the situation, so he carefully pushed himself up into a sitting position and turned around to see what spector had just spoke. His lips parted in surprise when he saw the sprawled out deamon on the floor before him. It was the same one that he had seen in the room with the other two people. There really was no way to get around the fact that this being was absolutely stunning. Not only was his hair pure white but his eye lashes seemed to be the same color which seemed to compliment the others pale hair and skin perfectly. There seemed to be some kind of golden chains on him, that he was sure probably would pick up sunlight better than even the purest gold.

There were many ways to go about this, but he chose the simplest. "Hey there," He began but paused for a moment to chose his words before continuing, "Let me start with please don't kill me, and would you mind pointing me towards the exit? I want to be here about as much as you do it seems." His words were light and nonshalaunt, almost as though he was speaking to just another person. Though there was certainly no getting around the fact that this being was far from one. He'd learned in his lifetime of dealing with these things that for the most part they fed on fear so if he acted as though they were nothing then generally he could avoid getting mauled to death by them. Hazil eyes peered into what seemed to be burning golden ones calmly, waiting for the deamons reaction. If he chose to attack him it wasn't like there was much he could do about it anyway in the state he was in right now.

Hey there... The demon's ears perked past shimmering locks at the sound of the human's voice. Was he talking to him? Noooo....For the past 10 plus years he'd been moping around just begging for someone to talk to him... And now he was hallucinating. The human couldn't possibly be talking to him. And yet... Please don't kill me... He spoke again. would you mind pointing me towards the exit?. Damming evidence... Damning that the boy could see him.

"You are cursed human." Angelus finally declared as he rolled over onto his stomach before positioning himself back onto his knees. Scooching closer he allowed the palm of his hand to trace Akito's cheek. "The exit is just beyond this door. But, like me you will not escape." standing he crossed the room and opened the door. "They'll just further drug you. Is that what you want?" Angelus questioned as he peaked into the hall. Desolate and empty..."Well if you want to give it a go...now's your chance. The hall is clear. All you need do is run straight for the exit and you'll be home free...Well that is if you can convince the orderlies to open the front door for you." Turning to face Akito he smiled, pointed fangs slipping passed the curve of his bottom lip.

"I guess I could help you.... But, then I would be left all alone here. As selfish as that sounds, keep in mind that I've been here for a long time. Your the first human to see me. The first to hear or respond to me. I am both ecstatic and relieved at that and I'm not sure whether I want to make it easy on you to leave me. What is that ole'human saying, misery likes company?" shrugging he posted himself against the wall gazing passed the other, golden eyes piercing through the darkness of the woods. "However, if you could help me, I'll do whatever is necessary to protect you." running smooth fingers through long bangs he finally looked down at the human. "What do you say?" While trusting a demon wasn't the best of decisions for the other to make, what choice did he have? There was no denying that escaping the asylum would be harder than the boy made it seem. There was no other exit besides the front door. If there were ever a fire the patients would surely burn to death. And even if he could somehow waltz through the front door, what then? Where would he go? The asylum was isolated from the civilization the boy once knew. Hell, the probability of the boy making it out the front door was higher than him living long enough to stumble upon the nearest busy roadway.

"Only death awaits you outside these walls....You'll survive much longer if you bide your time."

Akito watched the other carefully as he moved, making sure not to let his guard down. Then again, he'd already concluded that he couldn't exactly protect himself right now anyway. Cursed? That would certainly be the understatement of the year-no, the century. He thought to himself, instinctivly leaning away from the others hand . It felt cold and smooth against his cheek, yet strangely solid for something that was there and not there all at the same time. But the touch seemed to be more exploritory than anything threatening so he chose not to react negatively, the last thing he needed was to upset the creature before him. The blonde had to shift around to follow the deamon as he walked across the room, determined not to let it out of his sight. If he'd learned anything, it was to not let your guard down around them.

"They are going to have to catch me to drug me aren't they? Besides, look at me, it's not like anyone is going to look at me and think 'threat. Then again, it's not like crazy people are all that easy to classify based on looks." He spoke degectedly, as he used the floor to push himself up so he could stand. Which was by far from an easy task yet, though thankfully he found it doable which meant that the drugs were really begining to wear off. Hazil eyes peered into the golden ones warily,as he considered what to do before responding and carefully inching his way towards the door. This is really going to suck. "Don't they also say not to drag others down into your own desolation? Tell you what, i'm going to try once, before they have a chance to sedate me or give me anything else. If I fail, then I will accept your offer." As he spoke he slowly raised his hand towards the other as though he was going to shake it before speaking again, taking a step closer to the deamon...and the open door. "I'll just have to try again before they have a chance to do anything, which is probably right-"He stopped, dropping his hand mid sentance and exerting what felt like was every bit of energy in rushing forwards past the thing and through the open door, "Now!" He called out behind him, his voice echoed down the empty hall as he did the pounding of his foot steps. He needed to leave that thing and those doctors in the dust. "No exists huh? I'll have to see that for myself." He spoke through panted breath, there was still to many sedatives in his system. He ran down the hall and took the first right where he promtly ran face first into an unsuspecting nurse who screamed before falling back to the floor, he platter of pills for patients falling as well and the contents spilling to the ground. "Shit shit shit!" He cursed, picking himself up from the ground and trying to run again only to find himself immediately tackled to the ground by a large man in white clothing who must have been one of the guards. "Stop! Stop it, i'm not crazy! I don't belong here, let go!" He screamed, kicking his feet and trying to his the large man when he was lifted from the ground by his shoulders and shaken sternly. "Calm down, hey, Ow!" The man grumbled annoyed as one of Ahito's fists managed to clock the other in the jaw. "Stop it or i'm going to sedate for and put you in isolation newbie. That's not going to fly around here!" As he spoke, the blonde realized that this situation would only get worse if he continued to fight and dropped his arms to his sides in defeat.

The guard set him down and took a hold of his shoulder firmly from behind before speaking again. "You are going back to your room where I am going to lock you in until the doctor gets there, and trust me he won't be to happy to hear about this stunt when you just got here. How the fuck did you even run anyway, they are going to have to adjust the dose next time." He grumbled, pushing the young boy along all the way back to his room and shoving him inside roughly where he proceeded to tumble to the ground, still panting from exaughtion while the adrenaline seemed to wear off and he became very away of how noodle like his limbs felt. He didn't see it but heard the door slame shut and the deafening click of the door lock.

"Well, deamon, I guess you have yourself a deal." He called out, hoping the other was still around, while pulling himself up onto the bed and sitting back on it heavily. Leaning his back against the wall while trying to catch his breath still. That concluded it, he was truely fucked.

Like a deer in headlights, the boy stared with an intent that made the depths of his wretched soul ignite with passion. Bathed in a euphoria he couldn't explain if he wanted to he just basked in the other's glare relishing the feeling of relevance coursing through his very being. He laughed at Akito's ignorant state of mind. "that unbridled hope will be your downfall human." he responded when the other stated they'd have to catch him first. They would catch him. The asylum was guarded like the gates of heaven. Watching the other rise from the floor finally, pale fingers toyed with the gold around his neck in a way that signified it was too tight for comfort. Timidly the boy inched closer as if he would try to stop his brilliant escape plan. Angelus had no intention. He found Akito's blatant disregard for the reality of the situation far more amusing than trapping him. "Well then human...when they do drag you back here I do hope you'll be singing that same tune." he thought as Akito raised his hand. Their hands brushed briefly before the human dropped his own and went storming out of the room. Standing by the open door he watched with a satisfied grin.

Sooner than later did the other return--with the help of an orderly. The door slammed, with a shout Akito had accepted the deal. "I wish you would have just listened human.. Then again if you had I wouldn't be enjoying this weird sense of satisfaction from your failure." golden orbs followed the other as he crawled in the bed completely exhausted from his little escapade. "It'll be easy to force feed you pills now." Angelus commented whilst he slipped away from the door. Following behind Akito he also crawled onto the mattress facing the other. "You have no idea how it feels to have you stare me down. I almost want to terrorize you to get a rise out of you." smiling he positioned his head so that their foreheads were firmly pressed together. The curve of the demon's body had shown on the mattress and pillow and he wondered if the doctor would freak out for him as he used to so long ago. "Don't worry human...I won't make your stay here so miserable. There are plenty of souls here I can terrorize...." smiling.. "But,that offer stands only if you promise not to ignore me..." His glare was simply intoxicating.

Angelus could hear footsteps quickly approaching Akito's room. Slipping off the mattress, bare feet carried him across the room. Placing his hand on the doorknob he held it. "Watch me."

"The door won't open doctor..."

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you using the right key?"

"Yes, sir. The lock turns but the knob won't."

Angelus grinned as they tried to twist the knob. He laughed as the Doctor ordered someone to get the master key from his office. When that person returned and the key didn't work, an immediate hushed conversation began and soon they vacated the hall. "They'll be returning to break the lock. That will keep them busy for a while. They'll forget about drugging you--too busy focused on getting the door open. By then you should be ready to play a good little crazy person." Crossing the room, he sat on the edge of the bed this time, his gaze never leaving the other. "By the way, my name is Angelus." Such a late introduction. "In order for you to help me it's imperative you at least know my name. And calling me demon just won't cut it." the demon stated as his fingers toyed with his long sleeves. "I'll have to let them tear down the door though... If I don't that Doctor will probably jump off the deep end. You'll need to appeal to his damn near obsession with the supernatural." the demon had terrorized the man for so long he'd forced him between the borderline of sane and insane. While on one hand he wants to believe there is another world out there but, his knowledge in the sciences conflicts with Angelus's haunting antics and has the man living in a world resembling that of the twilight zone. "He has some a book on demonology that may be beneficial to my escape. I'll need you to get it for me. I've been trying for a long time to get him to open it but, he keeps ignoring my signs.." sighing heavily he finally looked away from the other.

Akito shot the other a look that was a mixture of annoyance and exghaustion at his failure comment, then again the deamon had told him it was a bad idea and he as certainly right on that matter. The other seemed to enjoy his sly comments but so far he'd really done nothing to warrant any distrust so the young blonde chose to relax a bit, after that sprint he'd just taken he certainly needed to. He snapped up a bit however when the deamon appeared before him, crawling up onto the bed. For an evil being, he couldn't help but notice how smooth and graceful the other moved. Each movement made by the white haired male seemed to be smooth, his limbs seemed to glide through the hair and his hair swayed about constantly. He parted his lips to argue the idea of being terrorized and how difficult it would be for the other to scare him with as used to there kind he'd become but he found himself cut off when his eyes connected point blank with the deamons.

His breath caught in his throat as he felt the solid pressure of the deamons forhead against his own. The back of his head pressed to the wall but there was really no where to turn so he had no choice but to look the being directly in the eyes. From this close distance he was able to see just how deep the golden hue's seemed to go, looking into those eyes was certainly nothing like looking into any humans eyes he'd ever seen before. Some in those orbs seemed other worldly, uncertain, but for some really he didn't feel afraid. Not even with a full fledged deamon literally right in his face. He only found the words to speak when the other broke the steady gaze, "It's not like I really need to ignore you anyway, they already think i'm crazy here anyway." There was a touch of defeat in his town as he shifted slightly in the bed and watched the other make it over to the door.

He leaned forward slightly in curiosity as to what the deamon was talking about but quickly understood when he heard the muffled voices just outside the room. The blonde had to admit, he was impressed. With one act the deamon had quickly saved him from another round of whatever they had put in him in the first place that basically put him out like a light. In fact, he didn't even remember how he got here. "Angelus? That seems like a rather ironic name, "He spoke but his tone was actually light and he couldn't help but let out a laugh at the idea of a deamon named Angelus. Then again, with the others golden eyes and pure white statue, he really did remind him more of an Angel than a deamon. Only once he sombered did he respond to the other, though now he already seemed much less wary of the other.

"Well that sounds easy since you know, I can actually grab things, but they think i'm crazy. To them i'm nothing more than a psycho or lunatic, I doubt it would be easy to get in there. Appealing to his supernatural interests is definetly something I can do, I probably already peaked his interests if he knows they threw me in here because I tried saving a class mate from a deamon." He paused for a moment, reguarding the other, his gaze stopped at the tight golden chain around the Angelus's neck and he frowned slightly. Leaning forward he reached over and traced a finger across it lightly before speaking again, "That looks pretty tight actually, and restricting come to think of it. Can't you just rip it off? Or do you wear it so you'll look 'pretty'" He joked again, he'd been through enough in his life that he knew it was better to remain as light hearted as possible, or this world really would eat him up. Literally.

"Oh, "He added before the white haired deamon could say anything, "Akito by the way, my names Akito." He stated before raising a hand towards the other and sticking out his pinkie, "Alright Angelus, i'll help you get free and you break me out, it's a deal. It's nice to meet you, "The blonde finished, waiting for the deamon to hook it's pinkie around his own. It was childish yes, but pinkie promises had kind of been his thing since he was a child and it seemed suitable in the current situation. "Now all we need is to begin as soon as the doctor gets in here."

Angelus watched as the other's delicate finger traced along the choker around his neck. "Can't --" words caught in his throat as the human continued to speak. His name was Akito. He smiled when the blonde reiterated the notion to help him, help him. He supposed if he were a demon with his memories his promises would be nothing more than a front to lead his adorable little human down into the depths of hell. But, maybe he wasn't that kind of demon.. His appearance didn't give way to the idea of him being so wretched. But, like the human had mentioned it was ironic for him to carry his name. And surely from the many bindings restricting his movement he was cursed for something horrible he'd done...it was just a matter of time until he discovered those truths. "You already know how I feel about meeting you, Akito..." he breathed the other's name as if he'd known him all his life. With a smirk he wrapped his own pinky around the blonde's firmly. Was it some kind human pact? Maybe it was just something partial to his human...

Now, with the doctor mind "I very much agree with you..." Angelus added as he poked at the rose vine choker around his neck. Why didn't he just rip it off? The demon shook his head mentally as that simple query pushed itself to forefront of mind. That solution he tried and didn't like the result of it. Seared 'till the meat beneath pale skin had shown through... It took a couple of years for the injury to heal completely. He didn't want to feel that kind of pain again. Just the thought of it made him flinch involuntarily. Shaking the incident from his mind, again he centered his thoughts around the issue at hand.

"Now when the Doctor glanced at your chart he made a comment about me." He was sure the boy wouldn't remember since he was damn near comatose when he came in. "He was curious to know if you could see me... If we could convince him that you can see me, getting him to hand over the book will be easy." with a grin he wandered over to the door. Glancing over his shoulder he winked. They'd returned.

"It's show time..."

with his hand on the doorknob again you could hear the frustrated muffles of the others on the other side of it. Once it was confirmed that the issue was still persistent a loud mechanical noise enveloped the room. They opted to drill a hole into the lock. When the drilling stopped, Angelus pulled the door open. There was a look of perplexity on their faces as the door slid open with a loud creak. It was quiet in the hall for what felt like forever before the Doctor stepped into the room. Angelus followed close behind him, pale hands sending a whisper of cold down the Doctor's spine causing him to shudder unwillingly.

"Akito Buzami... Age 18..."

The

breathed as he pushed slipping glasses high upon the bridge of his nose. Dr. Asher Monroe, his name tag read as he lowered the clipboard that contained Akito's information. "I heard there was an instance where you tried to escape." he stated as emerald eyes looked around the room. "From the looks of you, it appears you've settled down on your own." the man's voice trailed off as he began jotting down notes.

"It says you claim to see demons... Do you believe that Akito?"

the Doctor prose just as the entourage he'd arrived with disappeared behind a slamming door. Angelus laughed. The Doctor was far more spooked than normal.

Akito watched the deamon bring his hand up to touch the color gently, the touch seemed to be little more a whisper. He parted his lips and leaned forward slightly, about to question the other as to why he couldn't remove the chains but stopped himself when he thought better of it. Glancing down at the chains again, he saw that they all looked a bit to short to be comfortable as well. Clearly these were some kind of restrictions, but what exactly they were and why they were there was beyond him. Over thinking it now would do little to help the situation, if fact it would likely just give him a head ache. Besides, he had other things to focus on right now. First thing first, cozy up to that doctor, and get whatever book Angelus had been referring to. Right, with a definite path and first step clear he felt a bit more at ease.

Maybe he would get out of here sooner than he thought, after all he did have the help of a deamon on his side. While those that he was against seemed were just ignorant humans, not unlike he would have been had he not been born like this. He let out a low breath and shook his hands out lightly trying to lighten himself up a bit more for what was to come. Hazil eyes kept his eyes on the door carefully, his game face going on as soon as the door was swung open finally. He couldn't help but smile a bit, having to joke back a sarcastic laugh at the look on the Doctors face when Angelus played his first trick. Akito took in the doctor and found that he looked exactly how he figured he would, though he was a bit younger than the old geezer he had imagined as this easily startled Doctor.

He looked tall, and his face looked over all set, he didn't seem like a man that Akito could see smiling or laughing all that much. Then again, sometimes looks could be deceiving. The blonde was about to deny trying to escape, or simply state that wanting to escape from basically a prison that he didn't belong to was perfectly legitimate but reminded himself to play the perfect little patient. So after a moment of thinking over his answer carefully he replied, his voice was soft but steady, "No sir. I don't believe that." Pushing himself away from the wall he sat on the edge of the bed and allowed his feet to rest on the cold floor. Raising his gaze to the others, Hazel eyes bore into the others green ones before he spoke again. "I know that I can see them. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there, Sir." He was carefully in his tone, not wanting to offend the Doctor but just to push his buttons.

"If you think about it, things happen around us every day that can't be explained. Am I crazy because I can see things for what they are, or are you all crazy for choosing to remain ignorant and ignore what happens right before your eyes." His plan right now, was to attempt to appeal to the others sense of reasoning that he knew all Doctors tended to rely on. He'd lived a long life for someone so young, and to be honest right now he was pretty damn grateful that he'd become pretty decent at difficult situations. His gaze only broke Doctor Monroe's so that he could glance over at Angelus for confirmation that he was headed in the right direction or see if he should change his approach, not that he really had a back up plan just yet.

Angelus smiled. The human was rather good at playing the manipulation game. Why wouldn't he be considering the life he had to live. Angelus was sure the blonde had to con quite a few of his kind into leaving him be. Still it was amazing to see Akito use the kinds of tricks the doctor often used on his patience and even his co-workers. The man offered the boy a wry smile of sorts. A boy 20 years his junior dared to question him in such a manor? Crossing the room he placed cold hands onto Asher's shoulders sending another shiver through his body as the blonde questioned why he was insane for having the wisdom to see what others could not. "Come on Doctor don't be so stuck up." Angelus whispered upon deaf ears causing the man to swat at his ear as if a bug was burrowing into it.

The boy's gaze held and eerie feeling that oozed he was telling a truth he could believe. It didn't help with all the weird crap happening around him at the moment. It didn't help that the nagging feeling in his stomach had returned. "Well then tell me boy... If you can see things that I cannot... Humour me--" Asher voiced as he walked over to the window. Emerald eyes followed a bird in the sky before he looked at the boy over the curve of his shoulder. "Am I haunted?" Angelus laughed. How adorable. The man truly believed he was being haunted all this time. Why in the hell would he need a book about demons if he thought a ghost was after him? Well whatever the reason it didn't matter. The man has something that could help him and he wanted it... "Tell him he has something that I've been after the day his mother got into that accident when she came to visit." There was no way the blonde could have such information unless he was indeed telling the truth about his gift.

That day was surely an interesting day to say the least. It was maybe about two months after the man had started to work there. Even at the ripe age of 28 his mother still felt the need to deliver his lunch personally. There was an overflow of patients and a few had kicked the bucket during the night before. Their rageful spirits lingered causing the lights to flicker and technical devices to malfunction. His mother fell prey to one of the spirits becoming possessed. She remained contorted in disfigured positions screaming incoherent phrases for nearly an hour before the reaper came to take the souls and, well let's just say she ended up in a place similar to where the man worked now. Asher had been denying that day since it happened. He couldn't deny it now... Not now that Akito was getting ready to remind him it happened. He would crack faster than an egg would shatter on cement and Angelus couldn't wait to see him crumble because, for once it would be by his hand that he was.

Akito watched the doctor carefully for any reaction, but he didn't exactly expect to see any results so quickly. He'd spent his life around deamons, who were known for there tricky tongues and manipulative ways. Never did he think that that would come in handy, then again it was those circumstances exactly that put him in this situation in the first place. He watched silently from his peripheral vison as Angelus stepped towards the clearly slightly stirred man, unsure of what the deamon was going to do next to help push the man a little bit further. One thing he'd been blessed with were intense eyes, and he was doing his best to hold the mans attention. As the other crossed the room, Akito used the opportunity to push himself up so he could stand. He shifted to the side a bit so that he was standing directed across the tiny room from the window.

He was shocked by the green eye'ed mans sudden question, but it would have been a lie to say he wasn't pleased. Angelus's laugh seemed to echo throughout the room in Akito's ears, it sounded like it was an honestly shocked laugh rather than a sinister one and somehow that helped to put the Hazel eye'ed boy more at ease. However, the deamons next words caught him a bit off guard and he dropped his steady gaze towards the doctor in order to focus it on Angelus. "That seems harsh." The words were just above a whisper and they slipped out before he could regain his composure. Immediately he was already kicking himself for dropping the act, even if just for a moment. However this doctor wasn't the one that put him in there, and he hadn't exactly wronged him yet so was it really alright for him to say something like that?

Especially when he didn't know the circumstances, Angelus was a deamon after all. Willing to say and do what needed to be done for his own gain, then again with the situation he was in it's like like he had to many options. After a moment of consideration, he brought his gaze back up to match Ashers once more before responding. "At least you are open enough to consider it." Slowly, but carefully, he took a step closer to the doctor before continuing. "Yes, you are. It's been after you since, " He paused once more and took a steady breath before forcing the words out, though was careful to keep his voice steady. "Ever since the day your mother got into an accident coming to see you." As he finished, he felt his stomach turn a bit, not to happy about bringing the mans mother into the situation. Especially if there was a serious accident, for all he knew she had died. What's worse, he didn't know if Angelus had cause whatever this accident was in the first place. He had been stuck here for a long time, so he was definetly here when it happened.

That seems harsh

Lost in his thoughts the Doctor didn't quite hear Akito's words. He had heard his voice however, and turned to acknowledge him but, the kid didn't give him a chance to respond properly. Quickly Akito regained his slipping confidence and bombarded the doctor with what he wanted to hear. What he needed to know. Angelus was pleased and even stopped to watch the other in action. He was far more remarkable than any human he'd seen pass through in a long time. As long as he could ignore that annoying conscience telling him to play a "Mr. nice guy". That damned hesitation would blow their plans faster than his unscripted responses.

For a moment Angelus thought the boy wouldn't follow through with the plan. If only he knew what he'd seen... He wouldn't be contemplating how to treat the man before him. Sure he hadn't hurt him yet, but, did Akito honestly think that would last? He wasn't the one whom imprisoned him but, Asher sure was the gatekeeper now. It was foolish for the child to place so much faith in a humanity that failed him. Shaking his head, Angelus crossed his arms over his chest just living on a silent prayer that he would just follow through. And then...Akito finally let the words out. Angelus couldn't help a steady sigh of relief as he watched the look on the Doctor's face contort from horror to indifference and lastly regret. What he regretted Angelus knew. He still didn't care. Stalking Akito he stood behind him. "That man is not your friend. He is an obstacle. A game we must play to escape."

Emerald eyes widened as the boy mentioned his mother. How could he possibly know of that day if he wasn't even there? Then it was true. Something had been watching him up until now. There was no denying the truth. Even so...what the hell was he supposed to do about it? What could knowing the truth have possibly solved? What was to happen next? If the thing was after him then--why? Turning to face the other fully, he grabbed him by the shoulders firmly. "What does it want from me?" the Doctor demanded with a perplexed look in his eyes that was borderline the look of someone ready to have a complete mental break down.

Holding the blonde's head from behind he forced him to gaze into the Doctor's intense gaze. "Look into his eyes. See the burden he carries every waking moment for his mother's accident. Do you think an honest person would be willing to break down to a degree of complete madness because, he had no part in it?" Angelus chuckled as he dropped his hands onto the Doctor's. No longer than a few seconds did the man pull away from Akito.

"Tell him I want that book..."

"The one that keeps falling off his shelf."

"If he doesn't bring it then I'll kill him."

the threat was cheesey but, necessary--to the demon anyhow. Demons did feed off of fear as the blonde noticed from his brethren. It felt good to be the cause of someone's misery. "Ah..." Angelus breathed with contentment. "If only you could feel the euphoria I get every time he realizes his reality is crashing down around him...."

Akito felt wrong somehow, he could tell that he was visably rattling the doctor. It was taking all of his effort not turn to the deamon and ask him to explain himself, he wanted to be out of here but not at the expense of someone who had done nothing wrong. Then again, it's not like anyone was really completely innocent, everyone in his mind had done at least something terrible in there lives. He reguarded the doctor again, and chose to believe that he was no different. The deamons words fell on deaf ears , he was going to get out. But just because this doctor wasn't his friend didn't mean he had to be his enemy. For now, he was going to do his best to remain objective and see Asher as nothing more than an obstacle. He watched the doctor and saw the horrofic look of shock on the mans face, whatever Angelus had told him to mention had clearly struck a nerve.

Hazil eyes widened slightly as the doctor reached out and grabbed a hold of his shoulder, instinctivly he took a step backwards but with the hold the man had it's not like he could go anywhere. Then again, he was stuck in this tiny room as it was so no where to run.He spoke, his gaze boring into the others, and as he did he did his best to remain calm. The blonde leaned his head back away from the other though in an attempt to create at least some space, not completely comfortable being this close with someone who looked like they were completely losing there grip on reality. However he felt a firm, stirdy hand push his head forward and hold it in place from behind. His shoulders stiffed. With the man in front of him holding onto his shoulder and the deamon holding onto the back of his head, it was an understatement to say he was getting a bit annoyed.

He let out the breath that he didn't even realize he was holding when he felt the pressure release from behind his head and then just a moment later from his shoulder as well. He had to admit, Angelus was right. No one with that kind of look in his eyes could be completely blameless. Once he made sure he was properly self composed, he took the deamons next orders. "The book." He paused for a moment, trying to drag out the conversation a bit to continue unnerving. "The one that keeps flying off the shelf. Bring it to me, and i'll give it to the spector. If you chose not to, you will die. Sir, I have seen these things at work," He spoke, letting his face of stone drop and trying to make it look like he was pleading the man instead in an attempt to be relatable. "You won't just die, you will suffer. You will suffer for days, in ways you can't even imagine. As will your loved ones, and only after it's gotten bored will it end it all and kill you. All you have to bring it to me and it will leave you be. "Taking a careful step towards the other man, he looked at him with large, imploring eyes before concluding. "Please, let me help you."

"It wants that book?" the Doctor almost instantly turned away from the smaller male.Pushing his glasses onto the bridge of his nose again he released an eerie chuckle of complete and utter disbelief. "That's funny...I should have known. A fool I am to have not seen the truth sooner." the man's voice was oddly calm as his fingers idly fooled with the clipboard he possessed. Shaking his head, the man took the sleeve of his lab coat and wiped away steady beads of sweat from his forehead. "I really have no choice do I?"

Angelus couldn't help the wretched smile of complete satiation from gracing his lips as he watched the Doctor cave. Things were so much simpler when you had a human during your bidding. Ah... No wonder so many malevolent spirits that passed through the asylum couldn't help but toy with its wretched souls. There was no feeling better than complacency.

The doctor looked down at Akito's face... He seemed to genuinely want to help. One who talked to spirits couldn't be all that good, could they? The situation he found himself in was far more ironic than he needed it to be. Falling prey to the same tricks he would often use on those around him...how foolish. That thought however, didn't stop him from giving in. He wanted nothing more than to stop whatever was haunting him from bothering him any further. There was too much truth for him to deny that. But, he knew for a fact the boy wasn't offering his help just, cause. Akito would be getting something in return... What that something was, Asher couldn't bring himself to ask it.

Angelus watched curiously as the man started across the room. "I'll get your book..." Asher spoke in an almost inaudible voice. "But, I'll make that boy's life here wretched if you bother me again." the demon grinned. Akito couldn't hear the doctor as he cast threats Angelus's way. Golden eyes narrowed as he almost ordered a response from Akito but, he chose not to respond. There was no need to further press the issue of his existence out of pride. He'd gotten what he wanted and now all they needed do was lie in wait until the Doctor returned with the book. Placing a hand on the knob of Akito's door the Doctor glanced back at the blonde. "I have to finish my rounds. I'll be back." with that said the man soon disappeared out of the room.

"That was interesting to say the least." the demon joked as he leaned against the door. "I must say, that worked out in the best possible way." combing his fingers through long bangs, he narrowed his gaze upon Akito. "I understand you don't know what has went on here. But, I would do nothing to jeopardize the plan to escape this place. Without you I will remain here." he frowned at the thought of having to remain solely on the boy for his support in the matter. However, he was the only person who could see him and even though the doctor now believed of his existence he wasn't strong enough to act out the demon's bidding on a daily basis as his cute little Akito was. "I've put my trust in you--I believe I should have your complete trust in return." pausing he grinned again. "A truth that needs no proof is the fact that I went along with your human pact instead of forcing you into one of blood."

Akito watched as the doctor once again crossed the room, his breath caught once again as he waited for an answer. His ears were barely able to pick up what the doctor said, and his shoulders visibly slackened in relief when he heard the responce he needed. Though he didn't miss the threat from the other, and something about the mans tone made the boy aware that he was not playing around. I swear, if dealing with this deamon fucks me over i'm going to make sure he rots in here. He thought to himself, his gaze still not leaving the other male. He stepped aside as the man paced over to the door, turning so that he could watch him closely.

The moment the door shut, Akito let himself fall face first into the stiff mattress that laid in the room. He let his eyes slide shut, as he heard the deamon begin to speak. "Let's not kid ourselfs, Angelus." He spoke, his voice slightly muffled by the bed. He lifted his head slightly so that he could speak clearly but was careful not to look at the deamon as he continued. "You need me, I need you. What we have isn't trust, it's need. Which is the only truth I need to know." The blonde concluded bluntly, finally tilting his head enough so that he could look at the beautiful creature once again. Something about the grin on the others face unsettled him. "Angelus, you have been here for a while right? Humor me, please. How many people have you seen leave this place?" Hazil eyes rose to meet the others bright golden ones as he anticipated the others responce.

"Oh?" Angelus' ears perked with a tilt of his need. "How sad...I thought you had at least trusted me a little bit." he replied in a faux dejection. "Perhaps maybe your are right. But, still it's always nice to think so. As a human I'm sure you can appreciate the feeling you get when you believe trust exists." shrugging his shoulders in an exaggerated manner he moved to sit on the night stand beside the other's bed. Crossing one leg over the other, the hem of his robe slid back just enough to reveal pale feet. "Hm?" the other's question threw the demon off for a moment. He sat with a thoughtful look as he tried to determine how to answer. Should he give an answer of hope or the flat out truth?

"I've seen many a human leave here. Either in death or transferred to another facility everyone comes and goes." he finally spoke with nonchalance. "You're in an asylum, not the casual place some humans go when they've had a nervous breakdown. They put you here because, they don't plan to ever let you back into society. You would inevitably die here.." cupping his chin in his hand he gazed down at the other. "You must've gathered from the look of this place that no one gets out." he smiled again. "But, lucky you I'm in such a situation that I have no choice in whether I help you." Was that a bit too much? Of course he had a choice they both did. Akito was smarter than the average human however, it would be easy for him to tell if Angelus was just pulling his leg. He could've simply chose to ignore the demon. Trying to pull a wool over the blonde's eyes would be a tedious task he didn't have the patience for. Having been locked away for so long with no memory of himself it wasn't worth the trouble in the demon's opinion. Besides, whoever said he had to help the kid survive once he broke him out?

"In truth... You don't know whether I'll actually help you escape or not. So in some way you must trust me enough to believe in that."

Akito stayed in his position, which made it hard to continue his gaze at the deamon as he made his way to the night stand. Standing up once again, he turned around to face the other before sitting back down. This time on the edge of the bed, he faced Angelus as he replied. He didn't trust the other, there was no getting around that. Still, the deamons answer was pretty logical, and he chose to believe it for now. Rolling his eyes slightly at the others obvious sarcasm, he stayed silent as he waited for the answer he was blindly hoping for. Though it was to no avail, because as he listened to Angelus's matter of fact reply and he knew that there was truth in it. Not that he was expecting a different answer, just hoping for one. Of course, this wasn't a game he was playing or something he could talk his way out of.

If this deamon didn't help him, then it was going to be him that would rot and die here. The deamon would just continue on it's miserable, long existance. Though, somehow that outcome seemed worse than Amon were to die there. At least for Amon, he would get the release of death one day even if he got stuck here. Angelus though would likely spend the rest of his time here, alone, for as long as this building stood it's ground. Even if the human managed to escape one day, what would that leave him to? A life of running, as a 'crazy' fugative that escaped from the nut house? That was no life that he wanted to live, that was for certain. He needed some kind of assurance of the others help, but he couldn't exactly bind him to his word. For now he decided to stop thinking so much about it, and focus on what could be done now. This was only option A, hopefully he would be able to think of a back up plan if need be.

Letting out a long breath, he brought his attention back to the beautiful being beside him. "Well, what is there to do in this place? Or do they expect me to just sit in a room all day? After he brings the book back, maybe he'll let me out of the damn room. It's already getting claustraphobic in here." He mused softly, before a few foot steps could be heard just outside the door. As it was pushed open he assumed the doctor would be walking in with this all important book however to his dismay it was a chubby looking nurse with tired brown eyes and a tray that held a small cup on it next to a smaller container that he assumed had his pills in it. "These will be your meds, don't worry, they aren't to strong. Just something to help you relax a bit, " As she spoke she held the tray out towards him, clearly she would remain unmoving until he took it.

He was about to glance over at Angelus to signal for some help but thought better of it. She said they were not strong and it's not exactly like he was going to be able to avoid every pill over the time he spent here. Dejectidly, he reached over and downed the pills and water. Once he finished she stepped forward and forced his mouth open to check and make sure he'd actually taken them. Only when she was satisfied did she turn and leave. The moment the door shut, the blondes eyes shifted back to the deamon and he concluded, "Alright, so maybe they do expect me to just sit in here and sleep all the time." He put a hand to his face and rubbed the side of his face in annoyance, his head was begining to hurt from all this stress.

"Perhaps..." the demon teased with a mischievous grin. His answer lingered in the air for only a brief moment as the sound of footsteps could be heard. For a second he pondered if it was the doctor or not. But, quickly he came to the conclusion that the man would probably rather send the book than come back so soon...especially after speaking to a boy who just so happened to be a medium.

There wasn't a single knock before the woman had barged in with the blonde's medicine. Hazel eyes didn't even stroll his way for help so, Angelus just let the other choose what to do on his own. The worst that could happen would be the boy falling asleep. The doctor wouldn't dare kill him considering his life also hang in the balance of it all. She checked his mouth and when she was satisfied she disappeared as quickly as she appeared. "You must truly be stressed to take pills you know nothing about." Angelus cooed as he slipped off the table to sit beside the other.

"Long before your arrival...even that of that Doctor's yea, they did expect you all to stay confined in your rooms." he smiled. "Suicides and strange deaths had occurred for 5 years straight before the owners of the place had built an extension. The extension allowed for a recreational area inside and outside for the lesser of the insane. The ones who don't get to go outside or interact with others are the ones in the padded cells."

Silently the white haired demon pulled all his hair to one side before he laid across the human's lap. "I'll let you out later tonight when the excitement of your arrival has died down." his voice was soft as he spoke. Grabbing the other's wrist he placed Akito's hand atop his head. "Why don't you pet me human.. I think I've earned your affection for the day."

Was Angelus serious? Yes... Selfish like most demons were he wanted Akito's attention on him. If his mind was persistent on wandering about he at least wanted to feel him. "I know they won't let you out later when all the others got to the rec room or outside. You are a new arrival... What made it worse--you actually tried to escape. Of course I'll cut you some slack there as I was the one who let you stroll out of here." he managed a chuckle before he turned his peripheral vision onto Akito. "I cannot do anything about the food here though. The most I can do is sneak you into the cafeteria to see what else they have after hours." Angelus was quick to add before he buried his cheek into the blonde's thigh just relishing the contrast of his cold skin against the warmth of the human.

Akito shot the other a rather annoyed look at his sharp tongued teasting, reaching up he traced a finger over his lips slightly and noted that whatever they had given him had made his lips slightly tingly. If he was going to be here for some time he was going to have to try and get his body used to the medication, and then not let them know it. If he could force his body to eventually adjust to it, he would need to be given a higher dosage for the pills to do anything, but he wasn't exactly going to be telling them hey, drug me more! Meaning that hopefully, the pills and set dosage they gave him would have much less of an effect. Finally, he spoke up again, "Stressed? This situation requires a lot more out of me than just feeling stressed." He retorted lightly, his finger tips begining to feel tingly as well.

He shivered slightly and shifted backwards on the bed so that he was still sitting but could let his back lean against the wall. "Besides, i'm sure they aren't poisining me, probably just some strong anti anxiety and sleep pills for now I would assume." The brown eyed male concluded as he brought his gaze back to Angelus when he heard him slid off the night stand. He felt the mattress indent slightly under the deamons weight as he sat next to him. Though blonde boy's body was begining to feel slightly heavy again, so he made no move to shift away from the deamon whats so ever. As he listened to the others explination, he frowned slightly. "So that means that there are probably all kinds of spirits, distrubed spirits, running around here huh? Well, at least i've been promised a deamons protection, right?" He mused softly, speaking to more himself than the other.

He was a bit to lost in thought, and didn't notice what Angelus was doing until he saw a flash of white in front of him as the other lowered himself down onto his own lap. Hazil eyes widened slightly in surprise, "Hey-," He began, about to argue but before he could he felt his hand tugged and placed on the others head. His hand laid slightly on the deamons forehead and in his white soft hair. Under his finger tips, he could feel how velvety smooth the texture was under his skin. Despite the fact that he was already slighty cold, the others chilly skin felt only warming. "Earned my affection?" He murmured softly, his hand remaining still out of surprise still. The meds were kicking in pretty well now, and he felt that fuzzy, tingling sensation all the way down to his toes.

"The food?" He repeated again, this time slightly slower and more rythmically. Almost like he was stuck in a trance watching the deamon in his lap, his ears rang slightly but for some reason Angelus's words were stilll crystal clear in his ears. Though his trance was broken as he felt the sudden friction against his inner thigh. His eyes widened slightly and he instantly felt his cheeks flush with color as his eyes managed to focus on what exactly the deamon was doing in his lap. "Wait, wait! I'll pet you if you stay still, ok? So please...stop moving like that, would you?" He rushed the words out quickly, his voice still remained soft, as carefully he shifted his weight underneath the demons head. Slowly, he gently began to trace his fingers over the others forhead and down into his soft, thick hair.

Akito's face was calm, almost impassive as he began the rythmic motion. He was half asleep by now, and after a good few minutes of feeling the soft texture under his fingers and somehow comforting weight on his lap he felt his head begin to droop forward slightly. "Can you see if they have rice here?" He murmured incoherrently at the other, somehow the promise of decent food or at least the attempt to get some stuck in his head. "I....really....like rice..you know?" His voice was just above a whisper now, and his eyes were already shut, when finally he gave in and let sleep have it's way. His hand fell to the bed but was slightly twinned in the others hair still from all the petting, his other, free hand curled up in Angelus's white gown as he held onto it. Like a child that holds it's mothers shirt in it's sleep for comfort, the boy was out like a light.

Angelus merely smiled at Akito's reaction to his nuzzling. He was cuter than ever and the white haired demon didn't want to ruin it so he listened, allowing the other's gentle fingers to pass over his skin and hair. Warm to the touch he just couldn't get enough of it all. He wanted more...so much more but, the blonde was slowly falling asleep on him. What a shame... Just when he was starting to enjoy the perks of having someone finally be able to see him.

'Can you see if they have rice here?

'I really like rice...

The demon found himself smiling again as he gazed up at his drifting human through shimmering peripherals. "Sure..." Angelus replied simply with a slight nod of his head. Even if Angelus had been playing a cruel trick on the other he probably wouldn't be able to leave him behind. It would be better to just enslave him. Well, that was a choice to be made soon enough. While he was still a weak entity using a human to do his bidding, the demon would settle for a physical contact he hadn't felt for far too long.

Angelus rolled onto his back when the blonde's hand fell into a light tangle in his hair whilst his other curled into his robe. Angelus gently pulled Akito's hand from his robe before bringing it up to the chill of his lips. He pondered just for a moment the other tasted like as he trailed the very tip of his tongue along the lines of Akito silken hand. Returning his hand bedside he pryed the other from his hair before rising from his lap. Pulling the blanket over Akito he drifted over to the door to do as the human asked.

Seeing that the hall was empty, Angelus drifted off to the cafeteria.

No sooner than his absence did a chilling breeze seep through the bottom of Akito's room. With that cold a grey mist enveloped the floor as a shadowy creature hovered over the sleeping boy. From beneath a tattered black sleeve did a single skeletal digit trace a line of decaying flesh across the boy's lips. "Soon enough I'll be coming for you..." the creature breathed in an unearthly growl. Suddenly the door to his room opened and the doctor was standing in the doorway with the book in his hands. He couldn't see the grim creature hovering over Akito but, that didn't stop him from sensing its bone chilling presence.

The man wasn't sure if he should even cross the threshold. Quickly Asher dropped the book onto the tiled floor sliding the large book into the room with the point of his leather shoes. Without bothering to shut the door or look back; the man moved with a quickness to get as far away from the room as possible.

"Oh look...the harbinger of chaos."

Angelus smirked.

"Oh you speak..." he breathed through a scowl that seemed tangible.

"You always get so attached to them... "

The demon scoffed as he looked upon the Reaper of Souls. Why was he hovering so close to his human? To make him jealous? Or maybe he was already dead. . .

"What's the special occasion?"

"I merely wanted to see how you fared with this human. It seems he's been a great deal of help." the creature spoke as he waved the book the doctor dropped off teasingly, "I guess I was also curious what kind of human could ensnare the harbinger so easily." it laughed, its deafening chuckle like screeches echoing throughout the room before it tossed the book at Angelus. Disappearing into the darkness the demon was left standing there dumbstruck. Not knowing anything of his past, being called the 'harbinger of chaos' was odd to say the least. He sighed at how clueless he felt. Not once had the Reaper said a word to him.. Why now?

As he walked over to the blonde the jingling of his chains buzzed heavily in his ears. Thoughts of what he was and how humiliating it should be that he couldn't do a damned thing about his situation except rely on a single human boy. He began to beat himself up for not interrogating the Reaper but, quickly came to the conclusion it would have been a futile attempt. Sulking he threw the book to the floor. Sliding down onto the floor he sat slumped up against Akito's bed. Could demon's get depressed? Angelus certainly was. Depressed that his only hope of escape rest on the fickle life span of a single human... Standing up from the floor Angelus lay beside Akito resting a cool hand upon his chest.

'You always get so attached to them. . .'

The Reaper's words echoed in Angelus's mind. He didn't have think too hard on those words as he was already getting a taste their meaning as he pressed up against the blonde not bothering with the book the doctor had dropped off. He felt a longing to just be held... A strong desire to forget everything and just marvel in Akito's warmth. "I've been here too long Akito. Forgotten who I am and what my purpose is. Please last long enough to set me free..." he pleaded, his words becoming muffled within the other's ribs.

The small, blonde haired child's feet pounded against the ground, his breathing getting more labored as he ran after the small moth in an attempt to catch it. He'd been arguing with his big brother, and they had placed a bet that he couldn't catch it, well he was going to prove him wrong. He continued to run through the woods, the sun was already beginning to sink. The darkening sun was making it harder and harder to see, and with one misstep, he lept for the moth, and tripped, falling to the ground. However, as soon as the small body hit the ground, it gave out beneath him, and he fell. Toppling down, a small cry rang out before a sudden, dull thump cut it off.

Akito's felt the cold, hard ground smack him in the face, instantly surrounded by darkness. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, and glanced up towards the light filtering in above him from the remaining sunlight. "I fell?" He spoke quietly, glancing around him, he could just barley make the outlining of the room out. It looked like a fancy stone, set with stone tiles on the floor, and from what he could see, there was a large stone box in the middle of the room. He tried to push himself up but winced softly and cried out a bit, falling back to the floor as the pain in his ankle shot off. He needed to get home, it was late and they would start to worry soon. The hole he fell through was way to far up for him to even hope to reach, he was stuck and knew it. So finally, scared and alone, the small child began to cry, his voice rang throughout the entire tomb, echo'ing as it vibrated.

It only took a few moments before he began to hear something scurrying in the distance, small eyes widened as he felt a chill rise up his spine. Frozen in fear, he could only stare at the dark corners of the room around him, the sunlight was quickly fading and he didn't want to be in here when it disappeared behind the horizon entirely. "Well, don't you just look delicious?" A sinister, scratchy voice hissed out and his sobs were replaced with screams.

Akito's eyes shot open and he jumped slightly, he hadn't dreamed about that day in a long time and he was glad of it. He impulsively went to rub the jagged scare on his ankle from that night that he had his first encounter with a real deamon but stopped himself. "Mm, " He groaned softly, his eyes closing again. Despite the chilling dream, he felt calm the moment he was out of it, usually a dream like that would have him spooked for hours but right now he simply wasn't. His eyes peered open again when he felt his hand touch something cool and metallic, glancing over he realized he had bumped his hand against one of the chains that adorned the others body. Even though he had just woken up next time a deamon, he didn't find himself scared for some reason. Shifting slightly where he lay, he gingerly brought a hand up, the others eyes were closed so he assumed he was asleep but of course he didn't exactly know if his kind even slept. Gently, almost as though he were in a trance, he traced a finger over the smooth skin of the deamons jawline, down his chin, up the other side and let it stroke Angelus's hair a bit. The others skin was cool under his own heated fingers, and soft, softer than any human he'd ever touched before. "Angelus," He murmured softly, not wanting to wake the other but he could tell even though it was still dark out he assumed by the dim light it was just cloudy and not still night time. Which meant the doctor should have dropped off that book by now, "Angelus, did you get your book? I can open it now if you have it?" He prodded further, remembering his focus was to get out of the god forsaken place.

Are you having fun yet?

Did you remember?

Do you remember?

You want freedom, don't you?

What a poor wretched soul you are....

You'll burn in hell before that boy will free you.

No he'll burn in hell and we'll all be sharing his soul as we watch you suffer amongst those disgusting creatures you love so much.

It was pitch black but, he could see their faces mocking him as clear as day. He could feel the choker around his neck burning painfully into his skin as the shackles binding his wrists together shortened. Strung up by his binding he watched his feet dangle into the darkness. Their laughing grew obscenely loud before silence ripped through it all. Plunging into the darkness beneath him, Angelus felt a sorrow so profound he couldn't explain it. His black heart beat against his chest with a ferocity that made him believe it would explode. A light at the end of his tunnel revealed itself. Hot before he could even touch it, a spiral of flames engulfed the demon and he found himself drowning in a sea of mass regret.

"Your insolence..."

"Your Disobedience"

"Your Betrayal."

"You will suffer until you learn your lesson."

It burned.. the flames were just too much for him and when he thought it couldn't get any worse an ancient text inscribed itself on every inch of his body. Searing deep down, he could feel each letter etch itself into pale flesh. Their laughs pierced his skull again, but, the taunting didn't last for long. A distant voice was calling his name. He wanted to respond... The hands that now clasped shut around his mouth prevented him from responding. Angelus.. That voice was unlike the others. Soft and soothing to the fire slowly burning the skin from his bones.

"Angelus..." His touch... His breath he could feel it all. Suddenly the pain he was feeling slowly dissipated as he realized--his human was calling out to him. With said revelation Angelus snapped out of his trance. With that came a blow to his "kind of" physical body that left him in a daze with his eyes wide. Glancing around himself he was quick to see they were still in the asylum. Sitting up abruptly he felt something like sweat on his forehead for the first time. "Hell..." he went to cup his face with both his hands with the irritating realization that he couldn't. He never could. Sighing heavily he tried to calm the heavy beating of his heart.

"You must really be something special human." Angelus spoke in an eerily calm voice as he tried to recollect himself. He really didn't know what to say... It wasn't a dream because, he didn't dream. He didn't sleep and that was the most disturbing of it all. So it could all only mean one thing: the book had something to do with him and it wasn't just a hunch he had for ten something years. "The book is on the floor..." he finally responded through rasped vocals. Leaning forward he picked the book up and handed it to the blonde. "Look for Harbinger of Chaos..."

The book was thick, all black leather covered the entire hardback. Plain in looks. Towards the middle of the book the title: Harbinger Of Chaos would stick out. The description is as follows: The Harbinger of Chaos; Angelus. He will appear as an Angel through his indescribable beauty and grace and his voice will be like the angels. However, his need to cause suffering and pain to those around make him an awful ally in the long run. His purpose is to usher in the end of man. Known to cause trouble amongst the ranks he is an outcast to his own brethren and only called forth when needed.

Beside the description in the book sat an illustrated picture of what was to be Angelus. The only differences being the picture had no bindings and it had wings larger than his body and longer than his hair.

Akito continued to prod gently at the other and called out his name one last time, "Angelus..?" A few moments after he spoke, the other quickly sat up, as though waking up from a horrendous dream. His eyes were wide and wild for a few seconds and the young blonde really was about to wonder if the other had lost it already. He felt a strange sensation to reach out and put his hand on the deamons head in an attempt to sooth him but quickly thought better of it. They had only met yesterday and they were clearly anything other than necessity for each other right now but seeing the other obviously a bit disheveled caused something in him to want to try and comfort him. He couldn't really remember the last bit of last night, having been so tired that he basically fell asleep sitting up at first.

Still, he could vaugly remember the deamons simple request for Akito to just pet his hair. The weight of the others head in his lap also came back to him, causing his cheeks to flush a bit and he attempted to scratch them a bit to disguise the unwelcomed tint of color. The only other thing he could remember was something about....rice? Though that made little sense to him so he chose to just blame that on being half asleep. "I do like to think i'm pretty special, it's just up for debate on wither that is a good thing or a bad one." He restorted to the others first waking comment before reaching up and letting out a long yawn, then wiping the sleep from his eyes. He could tell his hair was likely a mess with bed head but couldn't bring himself to really care this early in the morning.

Reaching for the book he took it from the other, noticing that he had to reach a bit far because Angelus's chains kept him from extending his arm properly. All this time with those chains must be really uncomfortable. The blonde thought to himself, taking hold of the book and flipping it open carefully. "Harbinger Of Chaos, huh?" He murmured softly, somewhat sarcastically as he flipped open to the table of contense. No matter how old or weird a book was, they always had Table Of Contents and he loved it. Putting the book in his lap, he trailed his finger down the page until he came across the others name just as he had said. Flipping it open to the proper page, he began to read, at first he read outloud, " The Harbinger of Chaos; Angelus. He will appear as an Angel through his indescribable beauty and grace and his voice will be like the angels. However, his need to cause suffering a-." He trailed off slowly and stopped reading out loud. "Give me a second."

He spoke, his gaze hurridly reading over the rest of the passage on the other. As soon as he finished, he shut the book without further explanation before giving the eager deamon a serious look. "Angelus, is this you? IF this is you..." He paused, letting out a low breath before continuing, his eyes down cast to avoid eye contact with the other before finishing, "If this is you, I Can't let you get out of here." He finished finally, keeping a hold of the book so that the other could not open it and read the rest. His grip on the book tightened a bit, in case the deamon attempted to try and lunge for it to finish reading it, he knew that if this was true he couldn't let him. "I'm sorry, Angelus." His voice was just a whisper as he paused, waiting for the others response.

Angelus could see the horror of what Akito was reading unfold across his features. It was at that moment he simply stood to his feet. He smiled. "Sounds like some bad news.." strolling across the room he sighed heavily. "Who's to say that book is true?" the demon asked as he folded his arms behind his head. "It wasn't as if the book was written by a demon. A human wrote it. I don't care how much that thing in there resembles me. Or even the text. I don't think the Harbing of Chaos would be relying on a boy."

Sure the Reaper called him that. Was he calling the Reaper a liar? Not exactly. He was just choosing not to disclose the entirety of the truth, just as Akito. There was no way in hell he was some 'harbinger of chaos.' Hell if that was the case then why was he so pathetic? Why did the great destroyer of man need the help of a boy to do his own job? Besides what did it matter what he was anyway? They had an agreement. Last time he checked, Akito needed him just as much as he needed Akito. "Do you want me to beg you human?" Angelus asked as he cast a wry smile over his broad shoulders.

"I suppose I'm not beneath begging..." he breathed as he turned to face the blonde. "If I am really that demon in the book I don't think I could sink any lower, do you?" Returning to Akito's bedside he slipped onto the mattress to stalk the other like a lion in the wild. Eyes narrowing down on the boy he grinned. "Why should you care about the men who've imprisoned you here? you're indeed a more pathetic creature than I am..." But that was alright he supposed. They were in the same helpless ass position trying to figure out if they could trust one another.

"What do you want from me? "

"I just want to get out..."

"Didn't I promise already that I would take you with me?" Angelus questioned as he gripped the blonde up by his shirt. "I can't believe you intend to leave me here...." he added after a few seconds of silence. Grabbing onto Akito's wrist firmly he yanked his arm away from the book. But, instead of taking it away he pressed the blonde's hand into the golden vines pressing into his neck. "Pull it... If you pull on it hard enough I'll just disappear... I'll go back to the shadows I crawled out of and forever be a figment of your imagination."

Was he hurt...?

No . . . Demon's didn't get hurt. Angelus just couldn't stand the thought of being left alone again and would rather the pain. There was something oddly nostalgic about his predicament and he found himself smiling hopelessly again. "The saddest part of all is that even in this moment its like I have a memory I'm trying to recall but, whenever I get closer my mind goes black." looking up, Angelus managed to slip two of Akito's fingers under his collar.

"Show me you are willing to abandon me and I'll leave you in here to rot just as you would have me do."

Leaning closer to the blonde he whispered, "Pull it..." into Akito's ear.