Angellium/[Control]/Virtualoo 18+

Angellium

'One more kiss~' Aurek smiled. He could read Resh almost like an open book. The blonde liked what was happening but, was unsure of something. The dark haired male didn't know what Resh maybe hesitant about, but, his reply was enough to coax Aurek along.

Smooth fingers left the warmth of Resh's neck. Tracing along the other's jawline, "Don't swallow" he instructed as his hand cupped Resh's jaw, the pads of his fingers pressed into his cheek to keep his mouth ajar as he smooth over the blonde's tongue with the cool of metal and the warmth of meringue. Dropping the spoon back into the bowl he held the other's face in both his hands now as he drew him into another passionate kiss.

Would everything taste this good this way?

Aurek wondered as he dropped his hands onto Resh's chest. His hands groped for only the briefest of seconds before his fingers started to toy with the blonde's supple nipples. Before he knew it, Aurek had begun pulling the shirt completely off Resh in the heat of their kiss. He wanted to feel more. He broke their kiss for a moment to pull his own shirt over his head. Aurek didn't

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it completely though, just allowed the fabric to cling to his shoulders and around his neck.

Aurek's sculpted torso would give way to the fact that he exercised rather regularly by the definition in his abs. Besides perfectly sculpted muscles were scars. By now it would probably appear that Aurek might have been a pain junkie or someone was abusing him. Taking into account his personality and how assertive he was the latter just couldn't be true. Right? A masochist seemed pretty left field as well considering the bandages he sported looked like he could have been in a fight. The scar appeared to be old wounds from some kind of blade that ran deep; which was indicated from the gentle welt of scar tissue on each one. Aurek wasn't thinking about his old wounds--only that he wanted Resh to touch him in the way that he was craving. But, it did occur to him that the other didn't know.

"Don't let my scars discourage you." Aurek cooed into the other's ear with a desire that was damn near tangible. "I want to feel your hands on me..." he went on to say before he buried his lips into the side of Resh's neck. Kissing him there, he let his tongue slip past the heat of his lips to lick the blonde before his teeth gently nipped at that same spot.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Angellium

Resh's mouth was held open as another spoonful of meringue was in his mouth, Aureks tongue soon following. Was his mind making this more enjoyable at the idea of this being such scandalous behavior....and if he was his brother an incest relationship? It was hard to focus on this when this kiss made his blood boil in all sorts of strange ways he could not place. He let his shirt be taken off more due to he didn't care or worry about the shirt.

He could not help but focus for a minute on the abs, damn did he look good. It made his blood boil more just thinking about that. Resh did grow concerned at seeing the scars. What was their purpose? What sort of things did he do that warranted such wounds? He could think of many reasons but none seemed to fit just right.

Resh bit down on his lip when his neck was kissed and licked. God...It made his skin want to crawl. He couldn't help but let out a small groan when his neck was gently nipped. Resh turned a bright red in embarrassment, looking down toward the floor. Shy fingertips gently went over the scars on the others chest.

Aurek saw the embarrassment written all over Resh's features at the sound of his pleasure. He leaned in to the blonde's shy advance before draping his hands over the backs of Resh's. Aurek marveled in the feel of Resh's hands fully pressed against the heat of his skin. The other could probably feel the rapid beating of his heart as Aurek trailed the other's hands up to his neck. It was shameful how excited he was with just touching Resh... He was definitely feeling the effects of a loneliness he'd tried to work himself out of.

He left Resh's hand's to linger on his shoulders as he moved to snake an arm around Resh's torso. "Hold on..." Aurek warned as he started to shift their awkward position. Lifting Resh so that his thighs were pressed firmly into his waist, Aurek slid onto the couch with bent knees to allow Resh's back to rest onto the couch with comfort now. However, the shift in position was far more erotic than the last(in Aurek's opinion)causing Aurek to harden almost instantly at how perfect Resh's ass felt just then.

"Moan for me..." Aurek breathed onto Resh's neck as his fingers moved to toy with Resh's nipples again. This time, they lingered with a purpose.

Aureks heart seemed to be beating just as fast as his fingers graced the others scars on his chest. He wanted to be able to pull away so if he was his brother, it would not be awkward later. But right now his focus was drifting off and this thought seemed very distant to him. He was starting to feel really good about all that was happening now and between them. The shift in position soon had him almost up against him in a near straddle.

Feeling the other underneath him only made him turned redder, the voice of Aurek against his neck not helping get rid of his blush. "Aurek..." He couldn't help but moan at the others request. His own body was betraying him trying to keep himself together, showing pleasure in the way he moaned the others name and how his front hardened up.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a cool sensation that washed over Aurek as Resh sang his name so sweetly. He needed to stop. But, the blonde was like one of his fine wines...toxic. Desperate for a touch that wasn't malicious, Aurek found it hard to resist the call of his raging libido.

"I hate that you're so cute..." He breathed unable to stop the truth from slipping passed heated lips as he looked down at Resh's blushing face. Dropping his hands onto the other's hips he gripped them firmly. With a smooth caress of the blonde's hips, Aurek made light work of undoing Resh's pants. With the pads of his fingers slipping passed the hem of Resh's pants Aurek tightened his grip. With a strong yank he pulled the other's pants down just passed his hips where they would cup his ass and leave his growing erection exposed.

At this point, Aurek knew he was dancing dangerously close on the borderline of smothering and suffocating. Damn if he could help that, though. Struggling to keep himself in check was a great feat in itself. Restraining himself wasn't something he often had to think about.

"I'll let you cum for allowing me to smother you for so long."

With the fingers of his right hand draping around the blond's member and his left lacing through his hair; Aurek leaned in allowing his lips to gently brush against Resh's.

Resh had to remember to breathe for he was so focused on the moment. Every touch felt like it made his body on fire, the sensation along felt exilerating. A simple touch should not made his body feel so craving and so...needy. Resh let the other push down his pants, turning slightly redder at seeing how hard he had gotten already from Aureks touches.

Resh thought it could not get any worse than this until he felt Aurek's hands lace through his hair and grip his member. The hand on him just felt even better. Resh let out soft moans against the others lips, trying to control the noises escaping his lips. How long can he hold himself back? Why did he crave this so much and how was he already on the brink of release? Aurek didn't stroke him for long before he came all over the others hand, face still flushed red in embarrassment.

Aurek could drown in the self-gratification he was feeling in that moment and be happy. It was sickening to say the least but, that didn't stop him from feeling so. The blonde moaned against his lips, struggling to hold in his moans as if he was scared someone would hear his lustful mewls. Dare he say it again? No, he would just think it... Dammit--he was so cute. It didn't take long for Resh to cum and somehow Aurek didn't feel disappointing. It was something he'd expected given Resh's over sensitivity and something Aurek welcomed; considering he was very close to losing what self control he had left.

"You have such a cute voice. You'oughtta sing louder next time." Aurek spoke against the other's lips before he pulled back. Pulling off his shirt completely he used it to clean his hand. Looking over his shoulder, sapphire eyes looked over the time. There was still a ton of time left to burn. Even so, it would be within his best interest to get some damned rest. "You've got two choices..." Aurek finally spoke as he slipped off the couch with ease."You can get cleaned and sleep with me..." stretching his arms. "Or still do the former and busy yourself until it is time for dinner." he added as he tossed his now balled up tee onto a lunch he had no need for anymore.

Resh breathed heavily as he was coming off this high of his. He finally managed to reach some state of calm to gather up the discarded clothes. "I will sleep with you..Make sure you get rest" He said more to justify to himself sleeping next to him. He did want to too, feel those warm arms around him. Resh stepped into the shower and it was slowly dawning on him. He..and his possible brother...He tried not to think too long on it. He took a shower and got himself dressed enough, making his way into the others bedroom.

"You'll be my guard in case someone tries to disturb me." he jested before he allowed the other to wander off into the bathroom.Taking a shower also crossed his mind. He'd gotten so riled up in that instance doing something so simple. Before crawling into bed he moved across his bedroom to pull out a fresh pair of boxers and a shirt for Resh. He didn't know the other as well as he wanted, but, he was sure he wouldn't just waltz into his room in nothing but a towel.

"There's some clothes for you to sleep in, if you'd like."

Aurek spoke as he watched the other enter the room. The older male was already drowning in the black comforter of his bed, looking rather comfortable for once.

Resh came out of the bathroom in his towel, realizing he had forgotten to get clothes before going into the shower. He was a touch embarrassed that he was standing in what essentially was almost being complete naked in front of his boss. He quickly grabbed the clothes and went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

-Please...Please don't be my brother. This will make all of this far less awkward for me in the end-

Resh came back out in the clothes Aurek provided for him, looking toward the black comforter. It looked very comfortable..He thought as he made his way to it.

Aurek smiled. Before he could get a good look at the other in nothing but a towel he'd taken his change of clothes and scurried off like a frightened mouse. He was his boss after all. His advances were taboo at best... But, the boy's work didn't stop at just serving him meals. There was a darker side to his father hiring an untrained butler. It was odd at first but, the longer he found himself being swallowed up by Resh's unorthodox nature Aurek was slowly coming to the realization that a game of chess had ensued between that man and he. Obviously, Resh was valuable to him in some way... Was he a king to be defended or a queen to gain the advantage?

The brunette allowed his thoughts to recede when Resh re-entered the room. He smiled pulling back the covers to allow the blonde underneath. Once Resh was in place Aurek draped the comforter over him. Wrapping an arm around the blonde's slender waist he buried his lips into the nape of his neck. While it bothered Aurek that Resh wasn't born into servitude, he did like the idea that Resh agreed to guard his sleep out of free will rather than a formality.

After a prolonged silence. . .

"You are much more than a pawn..."

Aurek murmured said words in a half sleep. A few seconds more and all that could be heard was a slightly heavier breath, indicating Aurek had finally passed out.

It was the dimming glow of a red sun that awoke Aurek. Looking across the room at a digital clock that also ruled his life, he took note that it was way past dinner. He wouldn't inquire why no one had come to gather him. He really didn't care. He'd much rather remain just where he was free of scrutiny...free of pressure. His mind still foggy with sleep, Aurek rolled onto his back to stare up at the ceiling. Whether Resh had stayed or went didn't register with him just yet. It wasn't uncommon for him to get black out drunk and dream of things that he desired. It was often he woke alone. Why would this night be any different?

Resh crawled into the bed, finding the material rather soft under him. The comforter felt like a down blanket was draping over him. The brief moment of relaxation was interrupted by the soft touch of Aureks lips against his neck. Reshs face did turn a small shade of pink before he managed to relax himself once more. It felt comforting to be in Aureks arms, like a touch long missed..

He heard the other say something which did confuse him. A pawn...as in working for him? Before he could ask what the other meant, it seemed he was fast asleep. "I'll find out soon.." He spoke softly to himself as he closed his eyes for a brief moment, falling asleep beside the other.

Resh was still asleep beside the other, clothes slightly dishuffled from his change of position during his sleep. It was a few moments after that he woke up and saw he time. "Oh no, it's long past dinner" He thought as he tried to get out of bed. He tried not to think of the dreams that seemed to plague his dream and yet he had a peaceful sleep that it bothered him more. The other was touching him..licking him..now was not the time! He had to get dressed and get the dinner!

There was some shuffling beside him. Sapphire eyes peered off to the side to see Resh attempting to get out of bed. It could only be him. No other would be so careless as to forget their duties even in sleep. "You suck at sneaking out of bed..." Aurek teased as he rolled onto his side to grab Resh by the arm. Pulling the blonde back down onto the bed he smiled. "Calm down... You're going to give yourself a heart attack."

Looking down at Resh, "There's no real rush..." he spoke as he ran his hand across the other's cheek, pushing stray strands of blonde hair out of his face. Lacing his legs over the side of the bed now he stood tall. Stretching, Aurek wandered across the room to turn on the over head lights.

"Once you gather your wits, then you can go." he commented as he stood by his dresser. With a brush in hand, the elder male redid his disheveled bun. "Thanks for staying..." he finally spoke after a brief moment of silence."I actually feel a little refreshed." That was no joke despite the playful grin he sported as he turned to look at Resh.

Resh thought he was so close before he heard Aureks voice behind him calling out his poor skills in sneaking out of bed. Surprise, he was off his guard when he was pulled back into the bed beside the other. It didn't help the other mentioned he looked like he would have a heart attack with how red his cheeks were.

Resh buried his face into the pillow, trying to cool his face and get dirty thoughts out of his head. Just find out who his family is and then you can stop acting like a craved and crazed man! "No problem.." he said as he stood up in the pajamas, searching for his uniform.

"C'mon...your uniform is still in the other room." Returning to the front room he looked around. Someone had taken the liberty of cleaning the mess he'd left behind. It wasn't uncommon. It still drove him nuts from time to time when he couldn't find something he knew he'd left out. On the arm of the couch was Resh neatly folded garments. Taking a closer look he smiled.

The boy just couldn't help himself. Looking towards the coffee table, Aurek chuckled. His gift was gone. Shaking his head, he folded his arms as he moved to pick up a folded piece of paper left in the present's place. In no time did he finish the letter and turn to Resh to address him.

"Looks like Amilio has gotten off early. Why don't you go ahead and get something to eat, he says he's saving dinner for you." Folding the note he shoved into the pocket of his baggy sweats before turning on his heel. Before he started out the room he looked over his shoulder at the blonde. "Don't let him keep you up too late. You do have a big day tomorrow." With that said he continued on his way back towards his bedroom.

Amilio say in wait in an empty kitchen. Sipping on a large glass of milk he had a piece of chocolate pie in front of him. Across from him was a cloche keeping Resh's dinner warm and protected. In his lap he cradled the box that used to be in Aurek's.

Resh nodded as he finally stood up and got off the bed, feeling a bit better. When he had come out, everything looked so clean like nothing has happened in the room. His clothes were folded and Aurek was reading over a note where the box used to be.

Someone was eager..He thought to himself with a smile. Resh also nodded to the big day, remembering it was the start of his education. Maybe he can dig around about Aurek a bit tonight. He had to know...He had to know if these feelings he had were innocent or very bad. Resh made his way down to the kitchen and sawAmilio with the box and dinner waiting for him. "Thanks" He said with a small smile as he walked over to him.

"The master let me off early... Said he had something important to tend to." shrugging he pushed his pie aside. Placing his gift onto the table he grinned over at Resh. "I asked br--Aurek for this. I've been waiting forever. Since you're here I thought I'd open it when I saw you tonight." the brunette rambled on as he untied the bow, then tore at the box like a kid on Christmas morning.

Out of the box came a

(ball jointed doll). "Doesn't it look just like me?" he asked with a laugh. "I know it's a childish hobby but, the fact that I craft their clothes and do their hair and make up...makes it mature." he chuckled again. "Well that's what Aurek says anyhow." sitting the doll on the table he smiled at the other. "So, what did you want to talk about earlier, Resh?" the brunette asked.

Resh smiled at he others eagerness of his gift, wanting to see what he had gotten himself. He watched as the bow became undone and revealed a doll of some kind. "It does kind of look like you and who cares if it's childish? Making clothes is a talent, even for dolls" He nodded with a bigger smile.

"And what I wanted to talk to you about is very serious.." Resh got quiet as he tried to find his words. "I think maybe, just maybe, that Aurek might possibly be my long lost brother" He spoke quietly to the other over the table.

"Oh really?" Amilio asked. It took a moment as an extreme expression of strained amusement played out on the teen's face. He was trying so hard not to laugh. Amilio just burst out into laughter a mix of embarrassment and muse cascading over his features. That was preposterous. "C'mon Resh be real... Even with Aurek's father being a total dog he knew how to keep a raincoat on." Clasping his hands behind his head the brunette leaned back in his chair slightly. "Besides, why would Master Vito hire you if you were Master Aurek's brother?" letting the chair rest on the floor he leaned onto the table now with his elbows. "The even bigger question though, is why you aren't living here with us." While the idea seemed preposterous Amilio was a fanatic for anything that might be a conspiracy and--"But, hey...if you need a partner to figure things out I'll help."even crazier about being a detective.

"I know it's crazy but I just want to be sure" Resh said with a shy and embarrassed look. "They both had the same name and same eyes so i wanted to be sure of some things.." He said quietly, wanting to add 'before things go too far' but decided to leave that part out. "Thanks Amilio, I just don't want you getting into trouble over this so please be careful...When I found out if he is for sure my brother or not, I can feel reassured" He said with a small smile.

Amilio grinned sweetly. "Oh no problem. But, are you sure they have the same name? I mean it has been a long time....I'm assuming." With a shrug he took his doll and placed it back into the box. "I know where Master Aurek keeps his important stuff. C'mon." standing tall he stretched. "I'm sure if there's anything fishy going on we'll know right away. N'don't worry bout me. Master Aurek will protect me." Amilio added the last part lightheartedly.

"You are probably right but...I just...I want to know" Resh said as he went to quietly follow him to this important stuff Amilio mentioned. If he couldn't find out he was his brother, at least he would know more about him and feel better about himself for everything leading up until now

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright..Follow me." When they entered the emptiness of the hall he looked over to the blonde. Amilio could only imagine why Resh thought Aurek to be his brother--they didn't look anything alike in his opinion...He led the other on anyway; thinking it had been a while since something mischievous had happened on the estate. Amilio loosened his collar before clasping his hands behind his head lazily. "We've gotta go on the other side of the mansion. It's unoccupied and yet, it still serves as a place of importance." The brunette commented when they reached the end of Aurek's tour for Resh.

The further they went, the mansion grew quieter and darker. A long hall, if not for the open drapes, would have been impossible to see down. The light of a full moon however, shined brilliantly giving way for their curiosities to flourish. At the end of the hall Amilio stopped to point at a lone door. "Here it is." he breathed before clasping its golden knob and leading the other inside. It was a cramped room full of file cabinets.It smelled of old paper, the fresh smell of a lit cigarette still in the air. "That's strange." the brunette murmured as he walked around the room quietly searching for a flashlight he would soon learn wasn't there. "Hold on a sec." Amilio informed Resh as he dug into the inside of his jacket to pull forth his smartphone. "Shut the door...quietly." he told the other in a hushed voice as he flicked the flashlight app on.

"It smells like somebody was in here. Judging from the fact that the flashlight I left in here is gone... Somebody other than Master Aurek has been in here." the brunette spoke more so to himself than Resh as moved over to the tallest file cabinet. Crouching, he pulled out the bottom drawer and started sifting through the labeled folders. "Why Master Aurek doesn't store this crap in his office, I'll never know." he breathed before anxious fingers pulled out a folder labeled "birth records".

A birth certificate(Mother: Sicily Vito, Father: Armand Vito), record of birth, a spare picture, i.d. and a social security card was all that was in the folder. "Here... As you can see it all has Aurek Vito as his name." Passing the folder off to the blonde his eyes went to scanning the folders again."Hm...there was a photo album here somewhere--" the brunette's voice trailed off as he continued snooping.

Resh nodded as he followed close behind Amilio, ready to finally have his answer. Tonight he might just find out if Aurek was his lost for many years brother or not. The anticipation was killing him more than the long and dark walk toward the other side of the mansion. Where were they going exactly?

Soon his questions were answered as they approached a large set of doors. The room seemed to be a room full of cabinets with what must be important papers. Was it only Aureks room? It seemed Amilio found it odd or something for someone else to be in here. Resh closed the door quietly as Amilio began his search.

He was soon shown the birth record and it said Aurek on the paper. It's a birth record and paperwork and everything..I guess..he isn't my brother after all? It was a bit sad to think of but with earlier, he felt a bit better. The thoughts were shaken out of his head when Amilio mentioned an album. Well, at least he can look at pictures from when he was younger.

• 4 weeks later...

"Nobody told you to take the photo album Laurel."

"But...I just wanted--"

"To what...see your baby pictures? You're so vain."

The sound of chattering in the distance made Amilio pull Resh close. With a whispered 'come on...' he pulled the other around the desk in the room to hide under. It was just large enough to fit them both underneath if they kept their knees tucked into their chest.

The door swung open a painstaking minute later. "Put the damn album back." a man's voice echoed throughout the room. The sound of a lighter and the smell of a cigarette quickly wafted through the room. A woman's heels could be heard stalking closer to the desk. It creaked under her weight, slender legs paler than the moonlight laced over the front dangling so close to the two males underneath it.

"Make sure you put it back where you got it from or Aurek will know you were snooping through his stuff again..."

"Please, Vikki. Brother will run him 6 feet under before he notices Laurel's incessant need to look at mother's old photos." the sound of a drawer opening and slamming shut indicating the group was done.

"Don't joke like that Cammy..." the woman spoke as she slid of the desk sauntering across the room. "I hate that nickname..." The room fell silent as the three voices left the room covered in darkness and veiled in silence.

When they were gone Amilio released a heavy breath he hadn't noticed he'd been clinging so tightly to. "My chest hurts..." the teen breathed as he just stretched out onto the floor still halfway under the desk. "I hope they don't stay long..." he murmured moreso to himself than to Resh as he finally stood to his feet. "C'mon..." he spoke as he used his phone as a light again so they could return the papers. "Laurel will probably come back once he gets rid of the other two..."