Angellium/[Control]/Virtualoo 18+

Angellium

Aurek rolled over letting the softness of silk pillows encase the heat of his face. The sound of soft footsteps brought a smile to his sleeping face...

"Young master... lunch will be served in thirty minutes."

The crimson haired male rolled over slowly, shimmering honey brown eyes gazing heavenward as a servant spoke through the crack of parted doors. So he thought. Soon he realized no one was there. "That's right..." he murmured, recalling that his usual servant had been sent away for some reason. Glancing at his alarm clock upon a night stand beside him, he sighed. "Dammit..." Half past 10... He should have been up hours ago. And yet... he found himself in no real hurry to move.

Dressed in casual black slacks and a white button up the redhead trudged down into the banquet hall where only one plate was set. His brow quirked as he wondered where his father was. As he was one for punctuality it was strange he wasn't at the table for brunch. Shrugging his shoulders he released a slow sigh. "Oh well.." He didn't need the aggravation of his father at the moment anyway. Combing slender fingers through long auburn locks he pushed his empty plate away and laid his forehead to rest on the silken table cloth.

"You shouldn't let it get to you too much master."

The bitter aroma of dark roasted coffee and sweet peppermint tea wafted through the air as a servant set the table around Aurek's head.

"What's on today's agenda...or did father simply vanish again?"

"The Master said he would see you in a couple of days."

"Of course..."

"But, in Ari's place he has hired a replacement servant for you. They should be here any moment now."

Aurek clasped his hands behind his head with a groan. He didn't need a replacement... Perhaps he had gotten too close to the help. Perhaps... He chuckled at the thought of that not being the case. Ari knew more about Aurek than his father would ever. It probably was for the best he was gone.

"When the new guy arrives just send them to my study."

-------------

His study was a large room located towards the back of the manor. In the centre of the room sat a large white piano in contrast to the black marbled floors. Off towards the front was a large bookcase filled with books he hadn't looked upon for weeks. Just beside it was a two seated black couch and towards the back sat a black desk of shining oak and a chair fitted with leather. Large glass windows allowed the sun's rays to shine through, illuminating white glossed walls. Modern, sleek, and empty. So empty...Nothing about the spacious room felt warm anymore and he felt some kind of way.

There Aurek sat with a glass of tea in one hand and a pen in the other. It was difficult for the man to focus on his work with the lingering silence. So used to his ear cluttered with the soothing sound of Ari's angelic voice he found himself just staring through glass, watching as the autumn made itself relevant in the dying of leaves. Standing tall he wandered across the room. Leaning on the large piano he cupped his chin with large hands and sighed heavily. Depressed was the only word Aurek could use to describe how he felt. It was an odd feeling to say the least.

Name: Aurek Vito

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 190lbs

Build: Toned/broad shoulders

Hair: Back length[normally in a messy bun] Jet Black

Skin: pale

Eyes: Sapphire blue

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Angellium

Name: Resh Hishtom

Height:6 ft.

Weight: 170 lbs

Build: Lean

Hair: Bright Blond hair

Skin : Pale

Eyes: Bright Sapphire Blue

Appearance: superthumb.jpg

-----

He needed a new change of scenery...He needed to get out of the house. While it was nice to live with his mother, he needed to live out his own life on his own. It was not often he left the house and he knew little about his biological father. He just knew that he needed to get out in the world and see it...live it for himself. Maybe he will see his father...his real father again one day and maybe...his older brother.

Ever since that day so many years ago, he always wondered what had happened to his older brother. Resh still remembered what happened all those years ago like it almost happened yesterday. Resh still remembered at least the feeling of such utter sadness at the person he called his brother suddenly leaving his life.

Now is not the time to dwell on such things...He had a job now! A few days ago, he applied for a cleaning position at this very upscale looking place. And he got the job! It meant he could soon be out of the place he called home for all these years, it felt...empty.

Resh made sure to dress up nice in a white button down and black dress pants. If he was going to be working in such a nice place, he had to look nice right..? He took anything he needed to bring with him and started to make his way to where he needed to be.

He knocked on the front door as he tried to keep his awed gazes to himself. Even the front of the building looks fancy..he could only imagine what the inside looked like!

"Hello, I am here for the position! My name is Resh" he greeted the person at the door who told him to meet the .Master' at the study.

'Master'...How fancy of a title.

Resh made his way to the study, being given the directions on how to get there. He looked around as he walked, wondering how expensive everything in the house must be. He knocked on the door before opening it. "I was sent here for the newly opened position, It is nice to meet you, My name is Resh" He said with a smile and a small but formal enough bow.

Soft knocks echoed throughout the large room and yet...Aurek remained still watching as a whisper of air carried a cyclone of golden leaves across the backyard. The gentle creak of his door opening and the soft steps of Resh ushered his foggy mind into the present. He didn't speak, he merely glanced over his shoulder at the male who'd seemingly appeared before his eyes. For a brief second it would appear as if he were expecting another before his face turned to one of pure indifference. That's right... He wouldn't be coming back.

Blonde hair... Blue eyes... He was young. The other had bowed and Aurek found such formalities reflecting in his own actions. One could tell he just ate, slept, and breathed a kind of perfection only learned through strict reinforcement at a young age. Legs pressed together, feet pointing forward, Aurek bowed deeply from the waist. With his back straight, a hand pressed firmly against his heart and the other pressed into his outer thigh--his posture absolutely flawless. It was like watching a well-trained dog balance a treat upon it's nose.

Standing tall he managed a halfhearted smile as he pushed back strands of loose hair. "You must pardon my disposition..." he breathed whilst bare feet carried him across the room towards his desk. Shuffling through the neat stack of papers, Aurek finally found what he'd been looking for. "Resh..."A peculiar name, his lips would read soon after as he scanned the other's application. "You're pretty young to be settling for a job like this. What about school?" he questioned idly as he started searching for something else. "Please, sit..." the dark haired male spoke in a curt tone as his hand waved at the chair in front of the desk. Taking a seat, Aurek sat one paper aside and neatly formed the others back into a stack. Sliding the paper he'd set aside across the table along with a pen, he leaned back.

"That paper entails your duties and requirements as a servant here on the Vito estate. To put it simply you will be my personal servant and you will also have responsibilities to tend to around the manor. It states your position will be full-time with the option of either becoming a live-in servant or not. We are able to provide you with reliable transportation as you will need it for running errands and the like." Looking the other over he smiled. "A uniform...I think we may have one to fit you until one tailored to your size arrives..." With that said he leaned forward with his hands neatly clasped together. "All you need do is sign below my own signature stating that you agree to the terms and we can get your first day underway."

So formal...Everything from his posture to his bow seemed to spew out a prince from a fairy tale. A person of the highest order and creed. And his eyes though...There was something about those bright blue eyes that seemed to glow like gems to him. It all seemed so familiar but he could not place it to a face. He knew though in some certainty that he had seen those blue eyes before...he had to have seen them before!

Resh watched as his new employer seemed to be looking for a particular set of papers on his desk. Perhaps a contract he needed to sign like most places of employment? "Most higher education schools in fields I want to study cost far too much unfortunately.." Resh said with a small nod. He did want to travel and see the world too but it all costs money. He had to try to earn it himself but it seemed that this would be impossible...even with scholarships.

Resh sat down as he briefly looked over the details of the contract placed in front of him. This all seemed like standard stuff to a live-in maid or servant type figure. This all could easily be done! "I would like to become a live-in servant if at all possible. Then it will always be easy to reach me in a time of need" He said with a nod and a small smile. "What is the uniform might I ask..?" Resh asked out of curiosity as he signed his name carefully and neatly just below the others signature.

"The

is rather simple. A standard outfit all servants must wear." After Resh finished signing his name he returned the single piece of paper where it belonged. "The live-in position would be the most ideal, I'm glad that interests you." Standing tall, "Come~" he ordered before motioning the blonde to follow in his stead.

Once in the large corridor he led the other back towards the front of the manor. The corridor opened up to a grand staircase to the upper floors. "Since you've opted for the live in position I'll see to it that you can obtain a proper education here. Working here...one could easily get comfortable." A young boy like him with a dream shouldn't be caged like a bird--no matter how much he needed to hear him sing.

As they reached the top of marbled steps the ceiling arched higher into a narrow hallway. A few feet down the brightly lit hall, large heavy doors and portraits of past family members hang. "These are just empty rooms." Aurek commented as they neared the middle of the hall. The centre of the hall fanned out in a circle where to the left a short hall lead to large wooden doors and the same to the right. "The left is where my father sleeps and the right is my room." Pushing forward he neared the only place in the manor that felt like home to him...

In silence, they stood before a pair of doubled doors placed at the very end. Aurek's hand traced its golden knobs longingly before he clasped one tightly. Pulling it open it revealed a large room. The space immediately opened up into a small living area with a couch and a television. Behind the couch were large french doors that led to a balcony. On either side of the room sat closed doors. White walls...white floors. It was cold now...devoid of life, All his things were gone...even the pale lavender paint he'd decided to have the walls painted. "The door to your right is the bedroom and the door to your left will be your bathroom," Aurek indicated with his hand. "The uniform I mentioned should be inside of your bedroom closet." Casting a dead stare down the hall he turned to leave, "You now know where my room is, that's where I'll be." he'd wait but, Aurek couldn't stand the emptiness in the pit of his stomach as his mind mapped out every little change in the room. "Once you finish dressing I'll see to it that you have some lunch and are given a proper tour from Amilio." turning on his heel Aurek drifted off.

Resh figured that it must be some type of butler uniform from what he knows from seeing in movies. How would he look working in a uniform like that? Now was not the time for such silly questions.

He was soon guided out of the room as the other continued in saying that he would get an education here. That...that would be great! But would the other actually let him study the arts? It seemed like such a silly career that wouldn't probably profit much unless you make it big. Resh felt like if he mentioned what he wanted to do for a living he might be ridiculed for it. Art and music schools were far too expensive to attend but...would he really be educated in these hear? Or is it more of a general education in other subjects.

Resh let himself be lead up the grand staircase, looking at all these paintings of the others past family members. They all hold some resemblance to his Father...That...that was impossible. It couldn't actually be Father...right? Now he was more and more curious about this family and had to do some digging around once he had the chance.

Resh finally approached his room, seeing the all white walls that seemed to...he could not place the feeling. It was as if no one ever stepped into the room so a feeling of life was not in the room. Maybe a few doodles taped onto the wall later might help add a bit more color into the room? He remembered his manners and said "Thank you for the room and the job. I hope I will be a good servant to you" Resh nodded as he did admit he couldn't wait to try on the uniform to see how good a butler uniform might look on him. He went into the bathroom promptly to change. "Not bad.." He said to himself once the uniform was on. He laughed to himself at how different he looked, tidying up his hair and making sure he was presentable before there would be lunch and a tour.

Did he really hope to be a good servant? Or perhaps the sweet words of an employee trying to ensure their future? Whatever the reason, Aurek sure hoped that was the case. There was a sort of uplifting spirit in the blonde and sadly enough, Aurek thought maybe he was just the distraction he needed.

Aurek wandered off down to his room. Whilst the new employee was readying himself Aurek did the same. It was rather uncouth of him to be striding around the home barefooted and dressed in clothing less than presentable. He felt ashamed in that fact and just couldn't find the words to describe why. When he emerged from his room the man was dressed in a sleek black button up, pressed slacks, and shining black shoes that looked as if they'd just came out of the box. His hair had been brushed and slipped into a tight bun that left no room for any persistent strands to cloud his view.

Finding that the blonde hadn't been standing out front of his room he headed down the hall to retrieve him. Getting dressed didn't take that long. However, soaking in the reality around you often did. Standing in the hall he knocked loud enough so that the sound would echo throughout the room. The watch around Aurek's wrist stated it was time for lunch. How would Resh look in the uniform...? Would it fit him like it fit Ari? While they looked completely different oddly enough they had rather similar body types...from what Aurek could tell anyhow. Shaking his head he moved to post himself up against the frame of the large doors. "Now's not the time." he murmured to himself as he waited in the silence--his mind wandering.

There was so much to do and so little time. No..The time was fine. Aurek just didn't have the heart to bother with anything other than his current duty of showing the other around and getting him established within the manor. Father wasn't there to keep him on track though. For a long time he felt he hadn't the freedom to do what he wanted. Now that he did however, the feeling was strange and slightly terrifying at the same time. The terrifying part being that he could think of nothing to do to relax. What was relaxation anyhow? Surely it wasn't being cooped up behind his desk with work. Normal people swam or kept a hobby. That was the thing though... Aurek wasn't normal so why should he pretend to be?

(Sorry its a bit short, I just realized I never actually had said he left the room to meet up with you so at a loss of words for the post)

Resh got a bit distracted looking at this dapper high class version of himself that he had forgotten he was supposed to meet the other for the lunch and the tour. He moved himself from the mirror and gave himself one last look over. He was presentable enough right..? He thought to himself that he looked really good at least, probably quite normal to someone who is used to seeing their staff like this everyday.

He made his way out of his bedroom and toward the others room. From here, he could see the other in what must be his more formal attire, hair tied up and everything. It...made him look like his Father...This really was starting to get weird. He distanced himself from that thought for a moment when he saw the other seemed to be thinking to himself or distant. "Are you all right?" He asked the other when he had gotten close enough to ask him.

Are you alright? Why? Was he making that pathetic face again? Sapphire hues dragged along the floor beneath them before landing on the blonde in front of him. His gaze lingered on just about every curve in the other's stature as he slowly came to the realization that the uniform fit the blonde perfectly... "You..." He had suspicions that they had a similar body type but, what he was seeing was the oddest of coincidences. "No, I'm fine." Aurek responded, finally regaining what was left of his composure. He smiled a little whilst his hands maneuvered around the other's collar. The pads of his thumbs gently graced the sides of Resh's neck as his fingers smoothed the kinks in the blonde's collar. "Come... I'm sure you must be hungry by now."

He'd be lying if he said his interests weren't piqued now. They returned to the bottom of the grand staircase in silence as the dark haired male led the other to the dining hall. Inside the large room awaited four servants two maids and two butlers. The seats were pulled out by the butlers, casting a glance at Resh. "Sit." he commanded whilst sitting in his designated chair. Once Resh was seated the maids rolled the food trolleys they stood beside up against the table. "Today's lunch consists of an aged cheddar and spinach souffle, a roasted lamb loin and a side of green beans." Aurek announced as the maids uncovered said dishes and moved away so that the butlers could place their meals before them. Wine glasses were filled with a white wine of a fruity nature before the servants faded into the background awaiting their orders. "Of course tomorrow when I eat lunch you will stand and wait on me as they are." he breathed as he moved to place a white napkin upon his lap before he sipped his drink casually.

"For now however, why don't you elaborate on what you want to study." Aurek added whilst picking up a knife and fork to cut into one of his perfectly sliced pieces of lamb. Placing a sliver of the meat passed silken lips he chewed silently his expression indifferent despite the unparalleled skills of their chef.

Resh made sure he stood still as the other had smoothened out his collar. Now that he was up and close to the other, he could see those eyes up close. This was definitely weird and he wouldn't stop looking for answers...How could anyone else have eyes that were such a majestic blue? He wondered why the other seemed to look at him oddly but forgot about it when the other mentioned being hungry. "Yes, I am rather hungry" Resh said with a small smile as he began to follow the other to the dining hall.

Resh loved the dining room, watching the behavior of the butlers and maids for any particular behaviors and routines. Resh nodded in thanks to the butler who pulled out his chair, probably thinking it was odd for a butler to pull out a chair for another butler. He tried to not have his mouth water over what was probably some high class and delicious smelling food. "Thank you" He smiled, watching as the wine was being poured. He would only be underage for a short amount of time...was he really allowed to drink this? It must be normal behavior...He should not question it. 'Of course" He answered the other as he took that first delicious bite.

"I am studying the arts right now, no chosen field in particular. Music though is one of my more favorite topics to study next to painting or sketching" Resh answered as he took another bite. "I always found the violin and piano to be the best instruments I have wanted study" He smiled happily.

Aurek didn't grow up with the odd restrictions of a drinking age, so it took a moment for him to realize the young blonde wouldn't normally be accustomed to such. Listening as the other spoke he motioned a butler to his side. The man leaned close to Aurek and there was a quiet exchange before the servant disappeared. "The arts..." so young and full of the kind of hope one such as Aurek would call pure. To have a dream in that said field would be a difficult test of one's might. And yet, the blonde smiled so happy about his desires. "If you are so sure that is what you wish, then I can build a schedule where you will be able to study and work."

At one time or another he also tampered with the piano and fine arts. He could never play in the way Ari could...no. And his painting or sculpting both lacked feeling. His talents merely reflected his vain sense of perfection in everything he did. He gave up on it all after seeing what a person with passion could do with it. After a couple more bites of his lamb he pushed his plate to the side. Without a word a maid slipped into view to retrieve his plate, returning it to the trolley. "Your studies will take place here. Private instructors who are more than qualified will teach you everything they know." Aurek informed Resh as the butler returned with a tray of water, orange juice, and a clean wine glass. "it has been a while since I've had the company of someone so much younger than I." Five years his junior, that was definitely quite young compared to his usual company of old stuffy men or stuck up pretentious heirs. "You may drink whichever you wish." Aurek added.

With his glass of wine in hand he smiled. "If you aren't opposed to the idea, I would be honoured if you would take up your courses within my study..." he then chuckled. "Of course if you are too embarrassed, I'll settle for listening to you play my piano."

Resh enjoyed his food as he listened to how the other would let him study and work at the same time. Wow...He...would have never expected this when he took up a position here. Would he really be allowed to learn the arts and music in such a place? And with private tutors that are probably such high class ones that just-It was hard for Resh to even process and he was so thankful for this opportunity. "Thank you...Thank you so much" He said with a big smile at being given such an opportunity. Resh knew he would need to work hard to make sure he can prove his worth with his studies. He wanted to make sure he can make the other happy knowing resources were well spent on a butler like him. Maybe he can snoop around the study sometime...find out more info on this guy.

"I would happily do both...I have never seen such a beautiful piano before. Is it yours..?" Resh asked the other as he took a small sip of the wine. It was an odd taste for someone who had never drank it before but it wasn't that bad, had a nice flavor. "You can listen first to see where I am at now if it is needed for tutors or you just want to listen" He smiled happily, hoping to be able to play such a gorgeous instrument.

Resh's enthusiasm...one word: infectious. Aurek couldn't help but, crack another smile mid drink. It was rather odd for his father to hire someone who hadn't been classically trained as a butler. His aspirations were both admirable and exciting but, also disconcerting. Why would the man hire a kid who had yet to find himself? Whether he enjoyed Resh's company or not, it just didn't feel right.

"Yes, it is my piano." Aurek answered as his eyes laid to rest on the other. The look on his face as he tried the wine was rather amusing. "It isn't needed for your instructors.. I just want to listen to you play. My piano has lost it pianist. I was contemplating on throwing it out until you mentioned your interest in taking up the arts." Without someone to play it, the instrument would remain an eyesore for someone who couldn't play it the way it deserved to be played.

"You can play or practice whenever you want. I won't mind." he assured the smaller male before finishing up his wine. Again without a word, a butler refilled his glass, then disappeared back into their surroundings. Like living statues they awaited their master's needs. To many the job was an absurd one, but, to someone raised in living to serve it was their only satisfaction in the world. Which again, made it an odd decision to hire Resh for the position. However, Aurek learned long ago not to question his father's motives. Whatever the reason he would find out soon enough.

"Did you tell your family of your new job? You didn't bring luggage of any kind. Perchance you would like to revisit home before the day is over." Resh didn't seem like he was running from home. It seemed like this opportunity landed in his lap and he hadn't the time to prepare for it in a way someone taking a live-in position would. Nevertheless, Aurek wanted to know he had things squared with home first.

Why was the other smiling? Did he seem too giddy and happy over the piano? Maybe he should tone it down if he got too excitable again...But for now It seemed to make him smile. Resh was happy to see a smile on the others face, even if just for a moment. It seemed like he was the kind of man who was very stern and did not get much enjoyment out of life. But what would cause him to be so stern so...unhappy? Maybe that was a question for another time...that didn't seem appropriate. Resh knew he would want to ask about his family...get to know him and see if he was really his brother...or not.

"I mean I did tell my family about the job but not that it might be a live in starting today. I wonder what Mom would think seeing me in this" Resh said with a small laugh. "But you are right, I just need to grab a few sleeping clothes and maybe my sketchbooks but it would not take long at all I promise. Could be done in the matter on an hour at most, just throwing stuff into a bag and getting out pretty much" He said with a small nod.

Aurek nodded in understanding. Yes, things had been moving rather fast considering the matter at hand. "There's no need to rush things. Essentially you'll be leaving home for the first time from what I can tell. This place will still be here. I advise you to take your time." casually swirling his wine in the glass he turn his gaze away from the other. "You can go home now. Do what you need to do and return before dinner which will take place at 6:30 sharp. At that time we'll eat, you'll get your tour through the rest of the estate, and then you can get yourself acquainted with your new room." he stated before finishing up his second glass of wine.

Pushing his glass to the side, Aurek waited for his attendant to stand by his side. "Arrange for a car to transport Resh home and back." with a deep bow, the butler agreed in silence before taking his leave. "When you return I'll be either in the the study or my room." pushing away from the table, Aurek removed the napkin from his lap before folding neatly and placing it upon the table. "If you want, you can bring a list of your mother's home cooked meals for our Chef to prepare for you." Moving to stand beside Resh he place a warm hand atop his head. "I'll see you when you return." He couldn't explain what provoked that action. It just somehow felt right. Maybe it was because he was so much younger than he. Aurek pondered the thought whilst he drifted out of sight.

"That is pretty much the idea" Resh nodded in agreement when the other mentioned it being the first real time he left home. Had he ever really left home like this before? Maybe for a few days or so at most but not as a permanent thing. But he would be fine when the other mentioned he could take Mom's homecooked recipes with him too. That would be amazing! Sure it wouldn't be made by his mother but it would be a reminder of home. If he thought on it too much, he might start getting sad. He probably shouldn't mention this 'brother' idea to his mom though...She will think he was nuts!

"I will see you back wherever you may be when I get back" Resh said and soon felt the others hand on top of his head. So warm...It felt comforting to him in an almost familiar sense. There was this nagging feeling in the back of his head that just knew that it must be him...other thoughts kept doubting him. Either way, he liked the gentle touch of the taller older man. He watched as the other left, preparing himself to leave for his home to get his things. Who knows when he would go back there..

A weird sense of relief enveloped Aurek as he drew further away from the other. It wasn't that he didn't want to be around him but, rather that he felt somewhat happy that he would be returning. There was something about his personality that felt both warm and familiar. He couldn't quite explain his thoughts on the matter so he tried to push it out of his mind. Resh wasn't there to keep him company. His presence merely meant that he had a replacement servant. Even so, it all felt like more than just that. Man, he was acting rather peculiar. Had it really been that long since he'd had an honest conversation with someone? Jeez, he really needed to interact with the outside world more if a simple conversation was enough to make him consider a possible conspiracy behind it all.

While Resh was gone, the dark haired male attempted to rest. No sooner than he allowed the soft embraces of his bed to coddle him did he receive a phone call from his father. What he could possibly want was beyond Aurek and to tell the truth he didn't care. Apparently he would be arriving the next morning and required his assistance. Returning to his study, he promptly pulled out his laptop and started on the project his father had passed down to him to follow through on. Who was he kidding? Actually thinking he would get to catch a nap in the middle of the day. Shaking his head he started typing away on his laptop now engaged with several people in a group chat. From what he could tell, the client his father had been working with needed their contracts rewritten, revised, and broken down. His father knew he hated desk work. He'd much rather had been sent to speak with them in person.

Reaching underneath his desk Aurek pulled forth his personal bottle of bourbon with a shot glass cradling the top. He would need a drink for the tedious web of logistics his father tossed him in.

It was 1:15pm when he started. By the time he was finished it was well passed 4'o'clock. Shutting his laptop he slipped it back into its proper place before he took what was probably his fourth shot and just allowed his forehead to rest on his desk. Cradling his arms around his head he sighed contently. While the project was a bitch, Aurek felt complacent and in turn felt relaxed.

It felt like forever until he would get home, not bothering to change out of his uniform just yet. Mother wasn't even home..Resh sighed as he started to walk toward his room to pack up his things. He looked around the room for what may be the last time in what could be awhile. "It will be nice...and leaving the house might help me find my father too. And if I am in that house long enough, maybe I can see if this guy is really my brother....I am way too obsessed over this. You are going crazy there Resh but.." Resh laughed to himself as he sat on his bed. It couldn't hurt to look into it right? You never will know if you don't even try to look.

But right now, he had to do what he actually came here to do. Resh got the biggest duffle bags he could and started packing all of his personal belongings. His clothes went into the back first, even if he would be wearing his uniform most of the time anyway. It wouldn't hurt to bring all his clothes with him. His sketchbook and his small 'art box' of pencils as he called it, were put in next. There would be a lot of stuff to draw with so much detail in that big house! "Oh I can't forget you.." Resh said affectionately to a stuffed black cat he had probably since he was a baby. It was called 'Kit' because he could not say 'Cat' as a kid and the name kind of stuck. "Would never leave you behind little guy" Resh smiled as he packed it affectionately right on top of the bag, closing it up and moving to head back to what he would now call 'home' and 'work'.

Resh remembered once he arrived back that the other had said he would either be in the study or his room. He figured he will set his bags in his own room first and then check the study first. After setting down his bags, Resh made his way to the study. He did find the other there, the other leaning over his desk with an empty class. "Do you need some water..?" He asked quietly as he came closer, wondering if he was tired or if it was something else.

"I'll show you where the kitchen, downstairs bathrooms, ballroom, and basement are. Oh and the 'spa room'." Forgetting the latter because, he hardly visited it anymore. But, just in case the other could swim or just wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi he could.

Resh's voice was fuzzy. Somehow his brain managed to function long enough to hear what the other was saying through his light sleep. "No...Father had me take on some really intense project. I'm only mentally exhausted is all..." his voice was deeper and raspier than normal, indicating he was in fact sleep a moment ago. Pushing himself up from the desk, Aurek stood tall stretching his arms toward the ceiling.

Aurek felt almost instantly light headed but, didn't allow the feeling to distort him. "Welcome home Resh." he smiled. Looking down at his wrist for the time he nodded to himself. "The manor is rather large. However, you'll only be working this side as we don't normally occupy the west wing and it already has its designated maids who take care no dust or dirt settles. In short the tour will be rather short since you already know what the upper floor is and where the dining hall and study are located." with that said he motioned Resh to follow alongside him.

"We'll begin the tour here, so be sure to pay attention." Aurek stated when they reached the dining hall. A few feet down was a bathroom and a closet. Further down towards the end was a hall that led to the kitchen area. Across from the kitchen was the basement door. "The basement essentially holds our wine, but, from time to time you may be requested to get things from the secondary pantry there." with that said he led the to the end of the hall that appeared to be a dead end until the corners of another corridor made themselves apparent. "To the left is where you'll find the 'spa room', before you get to it you'll run into the ballroom. You won't normally find me in either rooms. However, if you are a swimmer or just like the idea of sitting in a Jacuzzi your more than welcome to use the spa room. Essentially both the spa room and ballroom were for my sisters whom long since moved out." Holding his hand out to the right, "And down this hall is where you can access the west wing. Of course as I've already stated you needn't worry about this part of the manor. It's just Father and I now so...those rooms aren't used anymore." shrugging his shoulders at said fact he finally looked down at his watch again. It was almost time for supper.

"Did you happen to get those recipes?" he asked as he began leading the other back towards the dining hall.

Resh thought he seemed rather nice, greeting him as if he was being welcomed home. Which is well...what is happening pretty much anyway but he loved the gesture. But he did worry about the others health and how tired and dazed he seemed to be, drink or no drink. He should really check up on him later to make sure he was getting rest...did the other get any real sleep if this was a thing that happened normally? No wonder why he would seem so tired and proper and routine unless it was just his upbringing.

Resh perked up at the idea of having a ballroom in your own house but what fascinated him was a spa room. You could just go down to the pool or the Jacuzzi...right in your house! That must be a real luxury...why wouldn't the other use it? In any case, he was happy he packed all of his clothes so that any swimming gear came along with him when he had the time to go swimming. When he stopped focusing on this, he made sure to pay attention to the whole layout of the house. Tomorrow was his first real day of work and he did not want to disappoint day one with a simple 'couldn't find the room' mistake.

"The recipes? Oh yeah, I did remember to write them down before I left the house" Resh smiled up at the other. "Two are my favorites, a macaroni and cheese dish and these chocolate chip cookies that I loved growing up. Probably not much for you but I always loved something about moms cookies and food" He said with a small little chuckle.

"I do hope the chef can emulate the recipes well. It's important to me that you feel as close to home as possible." It was very easy to become home sick in a place you've just moved to. Resh would feel the effects of it soon or later, it was inevitable. However, Aurek hoped to make the process an easy one to overcome nonetheless. "Considering your favorites are essentially comfort foods I'm sure even I can learn to enjoy them." he added with a strangely refined chuckle.

As before, the dining room had been set up for Aurek and Resh. "Tonight's dinner: Char Crusted Ahi Tuna served atop roasted potatoes and asparagus, with a foyot sauce." This time a butler announced as the maids set the table once the two were seated. "You'll learn quickly that comfort food only passes through here if you question the chef about it." Aurek commented as he was served a glass of red wine and Resh a glass of water and beside it an empty glass where he could fill it with freshly squeezed orange juice or grape juice. "You must make a list of groceries you would like to be brought in especially for you or a list of things you simply won't eat, so when dinner is made if it is a meal you do not want, a spare will be made and kept warm for you." Aurek informed the blonde as he place a napkin onto his lap.

It wasn't likely he would spill anything on himself, just a simple matter of protocol he didn't even think about doing... It was second nature to him. Cutting into a piece of tuna he doused it in the sauce before eating it. Again he didn't make an expression of how good it was. Simply used to fine dining as he was, he couldn't bring himself to be amazed even if his tastebuds jumped for joy.

"That..is really nice of you...Thanks" Resh said with a shy smile, feeling a tad embarrassed his new employer was going through so much trouble it seemed to make him feel comfortable. But he liked this nice softer side...even if it was to make him comfortable on his very first day away from home for good. "Nothing wrong with comfort foods now and again, nothing fancy like roast...fancy stuff" Resh said with a shrug and another shy smile, unable to come up quickly with any fancy sounding foods.

More delicious food....! The smell of the fish accompanied by the sauce was wonderful in itself. He noticed this time his glass was filled with water and a cup for juice. Did...the other notice his attempt earlier to drink or his discomfort? That guy seemed to notice so many little details...Just who are you? With the way the other was talking, it seemed he was being treated rather special, at least to his idea of a personal servant. Preparing a grocery list? Foods he doesn't like? Maybe it was because he was a personal live-in servant? Either way he nodded in understanding, adding "I don't even need more than a sheet of paper. Even for food I don't like...Really only mushrooms. Mom said even growing up as a kid, I would always make a face whenever it was even on the plate" He shook his head with a smile.

Resh finally took a bite of the fish and potatoes...how could food taste so good?! Everything seemed to melt together into a blend of flavors he never experienced. How much could this cost to possibly make this taste so delicious!

[ooc: haha this ----> "nothing fancy like roast...fancy stuff" = hilarious]

Aurek smiled as he caught sight of Resh finally tasting his food. He could imagine himself once looking completely satisfied as the other did in that moment. For the remainder of their dinner Aurek ate in silence, determined to finish his plate of food. He didn't bother with lunch and he had a feeling he would be up through the night. It was imperative that he finished his meal and yet he only made it to halfway point in which he pushed the plate away. He'd eaten enough. Wiping his already clean mouth with a napkin he covered his plate soon after.

Aurek waited for the other to finish eating, keeping himself busy with the glass of wine occupying his left hand. His mind wandered to what the other had said about food. He appeared not to be a very picky eater. He would have a fun time eating at the Vito household then. The chef was well versed in international cooking. So one night they may have Italian and the next it would be Indian. Placing his elbow on the table he cupped his chin, the ticking of his watch loud in his ears as he watched the other eat. It was inconsiderate in their household to really speak at the dinner table. But, he'd already gone so far as to put his elbow on it so, what was the harm? With his cup being filled again he finally spoke. "When you're finished eating, would you care to play for me?" he asked. "Father will be returning home tomorrow and I doubt I'll have much time to laze around. Not only that, Amilio the butler you met at the door will be training you for a large portion of the day, so I'll barely get to see you." he smiled. "Usually our staff are classically trained to do this job... I'm still pondering the reason father accepted your application when there were so many others far more qualified." Perhaps those shots of bourbon were too much with the wine. It wasn't often Aurek would voice his concerns to his servants and even less; let himself be seen leaning on the dining table.

"I'm sure you'll fit in fine here... You seem rather enthused to have taken this job and in my opinion that's the first step to exceeding his expectations." he added, 'his expectations' referring to his father.

Resh finished his plate easily, not liking to leave anything behind on his plate unless he was very full. It was so delicious, how could he not appreciate such a delicious meal cooked for him on his first day away from home? He noticed the other did not eat n nearly as much and wondered what could be the cause. Perhaps he was just full? Probably as simple as that and the question didn't really need much more deep thought and concentration.

"Of course I will play for you" Resh said, happy to prove his skills so soon. It did make him nervous though when he realized what the other was probably used to versus what he might be capable of. -No...don't be nervous Resh. Play a song you are really good at and the most complex or relaxing one you know- He thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down. From what the other was saying, tomorrow would be a busy day of training and work. And...his Father is coming over to the house? Surely if this guy was the father he kind of remembered if he saw him, then isn't that some big proof that thus guy is his brother? Only time will tell..

when Resh finished his meal the dark haired male retrieved his drink with one hand and waved the blonde to follow behind him. "I think tonight's dessert was pie." Aurek thought aloud as they strode the down long corridor to his study. A minute or two passed in silence before they reached their destination. Pushing one of the large doubled doors opened, a wry smile graced his lips as he was met with the darkness of night. "Hold this~" he breathed as he held out his glass for the other to hold. Whether Resh was able to grab it in time or not didn't seem to matter the Aurek as moved into the room.

"A sign of being over-privileged is when you think lights just come on by themselves."

A few seconds passed and Aurek grew quiet before the large chandelier in the centre of the room cut through the darkness. "Before dinner, you will come here and make sure the lights are on." Aurek informed Resh as he leaned against the large instrument. Yes, it was rather ridiculous that he needed someone to make sure his lights were on before he entered into a room. But, if tonight was any indication of how Aurek was on a daily basis, without someone tagging behind him thinking for him he'd be a walking disaster.

"Play whatever's most comfortable for you."