Captivity (WolfxPigeon) (Private)

WolfDog12

"I'm honestly not sure. I've only seen it once when we first brought the mer here when he tried to feel his tail and the large fin on his back.... the sail I think it's called. Since then, I haven't gone with him when he goes to see the creature so I don't know how far it goes. However, I know that beast won't let the owner near him, not without putting up a fight so he should be alright." Jay was very cooperative but he didn't have all the information either... In fact, the only one who did was the owner himself and the mer.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"I see... I suppose I'll have to ask him directly." Kai sighed softly. It was clear that Jay wasn't hiding anything. But the fact that not even Jay knew what had happened only made him more worried. "Thank you very much for you help. Do you know where the owner is?"

"If he's not with that creature, then he is probably in his office watching the cameras and doing paperwork. It's about all he has time for these day," Jay explained. "Look, I've known him for a very long time. As much as I want to deny that he would try and approach the creature inappropriately, I wouldn't put it past him to want to know... the ins and outs of such a mystical beast.... That's just how he is. Of course, he will deny anything to a stranger." Jay hated to admit these things about his friend but it was true no matter how he looked at it.

"Thank you for being so honest" Kai let out a sad sigh. "It's pretty common for people to have that sort of interest in mythical creatures. But if the creature can't communicate with the human then it's nothing more than rape... Part of my job is to get these creatures out of these situations if they have lower intelligence, or put them in control of their own lives if they have higher intelligence." He gathered his things and walked to the owner's office.

The owner was in his office doing paperwork, filling out bills, and so on. When Kai knocked he yelled for him to come in. Just behind the desk was a wall full of monitors. each one went to a different camera. They were all normal security camera just watching to make sure nothing went wrong. The owner looked up and as he stood and walked around his desk, one of the cameras showed Danny in distress trying to break through the gate to get into the main pool. "Can I help you?" the owner asked.

Kai had taken his hair down and removed his contact lenses before going to the owner's office. With his lenses out his eyes looked even more bright and colorful, once a human looked into them if was extremely difficult to look away. He stepped into the owner's office, smiling brightly. His hair seemed to float much more lightly than it should.

"Hello, I just had a few things I wanted to ask you about the merman..." He pushed the door shut behind himself and began to remove his coat and scarf, revealing his slender body. "do you mind if I sit down?"

"Sure, please take a seat. How can I help you?" The owner was clearly a bit enamored by Kai and his looks. He also sat down and just couldn't keep his eyes off the other. "So what would you like to talk about.... I mean, the mer, so how is he doing? It seems he is finally eating which is positive." The owner just started blabbing.

Kai sat down gracefully and reached into his pocket to his phone, switching on the audio recording for the conversation. "He has been eating... But I've noticed that he seems not to eat anything you give him" He lightly played with his hair. "I didn't want to bother you since I know you're very busy... But all I've been able to find out is that sometimes you go into his room alone..." He blushed softly and looked away. "I don't want to judge you for anything, I'm just trying to help... But I know that some of you humans- I-I mean some people are very a-attracted to mythical beings" He bit his lip and fidgeted. His 'slip up' was on purpose, and his behavior was all to get the owner to let down his guard.

"Hu? Oh, ya, ya. I can see that. Er... I mean he does have such smooth scales and that dark color is quite mysterious," the owner explained. Clearly he missed the mess up as he was just blabbering on and staring at how beautiful Kai was. "So, I of course go in alone to give him... *Coughs* um, physical check ups is all. I want to be able to understand how the mermaid functions so I can help him when he is in need!!!" It wasn't so much that the owner's guard was up but the fact that he was trying to impress Kai with his "Mermaid knowledge" not that it really existed.

"Physical check ups..? Is that really it?" Kai gazed into his eyes. "I really don't like liars you know..." He moved his chair a bit closer so he could lean over the desk. "Besides, if you had done some... Other things with the merman... I'd be curious about what sort of things you learned" He tilted his head to the side "And I might get a little jealous"

"I mean, ya it's only a physical check up but I like to be thorough so I make sure to get a good feel of each part of the mermaid. Now, I'd like to do more but I can't get quite close enough.... not without losing a limb or something. Still, when he was unconscious I could definitely work on his physical check up..... Nothing weird happened like what I could do for you but it was unavoidable... you saw how many people were in that room." Now the owner was indicating sexual touching. So, Danny had been able to keep him at bay until now.

"So he's only scared of you because you've tried to touch him a few times?" Kai smiled at him. "Well... Whatever it is I think it'd be best if you didn't try to feed him. Otherwise the food will just go to waste." He leaned in a little closer and lowered his voice. "And don't try to touch him anymore, or I really will get jealous"

"Anything you say... But wait!!!" he seemed to snap back for just a moment. "Who will feed him? Most everyone is too scared, and those that aren't, he doesn't trust and refuses to eat from.... Unless you wanted to come work for me... We could spend long nights talking about how to help such a poor and defenseless creature...." He tried to play the weakness card for an animal stronger than he was. Just then, the owner reached out his left hand; it was bandaged up with bandages that weren't there yesterday when they talked.

"I'd be happy to come work for y-" Kai let out a soft gasp, it wasn't real but would make it seem like he cared about the owner. "Oh my god, what happened to your hand?" He gently took the bandaged hand. "It looks like it's gotten hurt really badly... Did you go in to the merman's room while I was out?"

"Oh, this, Don't worry about it, my cat scratched my hand last night because I got home a bit late after everything that happened yesterday," The owner said pulling his hand back to hide it. "You don't have to worry, it's just a scratch and it's not even on my dominant hand." The owner lied but it was hard to tell. For now Kai would have to find out for sure when he returned to the mer's side. "So, I hope you enjoy working here!!!"

"I see... Thank you for your help" Kai didn't exactly trust the man's explanation. After what he had already admitted to doing. He slowly stood up and slipped on his coat and scarf again. "I'll go back to the merman's room, I bought him some snacks" He gathered his things and headed for the door.

"I hope to see you again soon!!" the owner called. By the time Kai returned to the Mer's room, there was a good sized hole in the wire gate and Danny was nowhere to be seen. The hole didn't look big enough for the mer to fit through but by the blood stains on the edges around the hole, it was clear he had forced his way in. There was a fresh splatter of blood on the ground near the small pool where Danny had scratched the owner's hand before he made his attempt at escape. The mer was near the bottom of the tank hiding in a cave in the reef below.

Kai dropped his bags at the sight of the blood. 'That fucking liar...' He grit his teeth and stripped off his shoes and scarf. He tossed his phone onto the pile of bags before wading into the water. He pushed the bag of origami papers and fresh fish through the hole and then pulled himself through. The wires torn through his skin and clothes, staining the water pink. He didn't want to raise the gate and risk upsetting the merman even more. He hooked his arm through the bag and swam deeper into the water.

The mer perked up instantly as the water changed from its calm state to the a rougher state showing someone had jumped in. He stayed where he was in the cave for now, his tail curled around him a bit. The mer looked absolutely terrified and stayed in a very defensive stance. Thanks to the water, the wounds weren't bleeding and the salt was helping to clean them out but Danny still looked worse for the wear. The mer saw Kai but continued to stay where he was.

Kai swam down to the cave, his hair floating all around him. He stopped a few feet in front of Danny and gave him a gentle smile. He ignored the pain from the cuts on his body and searched in his bag until he found the largest fish he had bought. He pulled it out and pushed it to float towards the merman.

Danny looked on hungrily but he continued to cower away. He seemed to be scarred enough to not even want to join Kai for a meal. The mer pressed against the back of the cave, his green eyes glowing as they stared, full of fear. Danny refused to go any closer and looked away shamefully.

Kai stared at him for a moment. What had happened to the merman while he was gone..? He folded a paper crane and pushed it towards him. He might have to go back to see the owner... He would not allow something like this to go unpunished... That filthy human would pay for whatever he did.

The mer stared for a while as Kai started to fold the paper crane. When he pushed it towards the creature, floating through the water before beginning to rise to the surface, Danny reached out and took the crane into his hand. It kept trying to float to the top for a while but the mer held onto in. Finally, he turned back to Kai and watched him, now listening even though Kai probably couldn't talk under the water.

Kai smiled at him and pulled out a huge live crab, it's claws were held together with rubber bands so it wouldn't pinch anyone. Kai released the creature in the water it took a moment to get oriented before starting to swim away. He wanted to know what happened, but the mer couldn't explain it. He needed to go to the owner but not until he made sure Danny was okay.

The mer watched as the crab was released and as soon as it started to swim away trying to get to the bottom, Danny released the crane and dashed after the crab. He snatched it up with ease and turned it over a couple times trying to find its weak points. Eventually, Danny opened his mouth and clamped down on the crab, ripping away its shell and devouring the meat. He broke it open like it was nothing. The Mer was much stronger than any human, that's for sure.