Have you imagined if these BL actors are gay in real life?

Guest Yuta

sure why not...

ahaha....me too...it was life love at first sight....totally cute....

u should read his blog...he's so funny...but itz in japanese...

the funniest thing is he said tht takiguchi alwys stay at his home...>.

ameblo.jp/710taiki/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• Sloan

• Michaelis_sebby

• EvilStewie

sure why not...

ahaha....me too...it was life love at first sight....totally cute....

u should read his blog...he's so funny...but itz in japanese...

the funniest thing is he said tht takiguchi alwys stay at his home...>.

ameblo.jp/710taiki/

my gosh~~

thank u so much..u're so kind *hug+kissu* hehehe~

I'll probably will not understand what he was talking about.

but it does not matter to me ^^

aih...once again..he's very..very..cute..if I were Misu,maybe I'll kiss him every moment..LOL~

my gosh~~

thank u so much..u're so kind *hug+kissu* hehehe~

I'll probably will not understand what he was talking about.

but it does not matter to me ^^

aih...once again..he's very..very..cute..if I were Misu,maybe I'll kiss him every moment..LOL~

kyaaaa....*hug+kissu too*

huhu...if u could do tht i'll be super jealous...

if i cant kiss him iwish i can pinch his cheeks...and maybe kidnap him too...LOL

Dun worry...he posted some picture too...cute pictures....>.

kyaaaa....*hug+kissu too*

huhu...if u could do tht i'll be super jealous...

if i cant kiss him iwish i can pinch his cheeks...and maybe kidnap him too...LOL

Dun worry...he posted some picture too...cute pictures....>.

haha..don't be jealous..we can do it together..to kissing him..lol~

owhh~u're so bad..but maybe you could kidnap him

and took him to my house ..

let us keep him together..hehe.. * I can't imagine it*

haha..don't be jealous..we can do it together..to kissing him..lol~

owhh~u're so bad..but maybe you could kidnap him

and took him to my house ..

let us keep him together..hehe.. * I can't imagine it*

agreed...we'll keep him together as our pet...LOL

our cute pet....we should put him in a cute cage so tht he wont runaway...

wuuu....i cant imagine tht we can be his master n he'll do anything we said..

ahaha....OMFG...im totally a pervert now....

• 3 months later...
I have doubt about BABA RYOMA maybe for how he kis the actor play Shingyouji, the kis was very HOT!

everybody doubt him after watched that hot kiss...lol

fans at Japan even doubt his relationship with Taiki (Shingyouji)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So *chrm* I've found this forum (and this thread). Subsequently, I've registered here onion4

Replying to the first post: I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT TOMO MIGHT BE GAY! *chrm*

I mean, he played a gay thrice! (He also kissed Takagi Shinpei on stage *-* Since then I'm shipping Tomo/Shinpei xDDD)

He MUST be gay, he has such a lovely face. I've never seen a guy, who was prettier... xDD (Except for Seto Koji. Don't want a boyfriend, who looks more like a girl than I do! xD)

Back to topic: I would FAINTED, if he was really gay. *fangirly mode on* But it's still a taboo in Japan. Ever watched one of these "boy's love movies"? (I bet so xD') It's SO unrealistic! In the Takumi-Kun series, almost every boy is gay. There is no one who's like "WTF? You're gay? F*ck you" *chrm* You know what I mean! Also there is no real kiss between Gii and Takumi (In the first movie, of course! They only turn their heads around, so that no one is able to see the kiss xD' How unsatisfying!) It's a little slashy-puffy-yaoi-fluffy-cloud ._.

Hmm. I really wonder, if one of them is gay ._. Replying to the conversation: Haven't seen the last Takumi-Kun movies. But I will! (Actually... I like the "new" Takumi not really. He is... kinda too uke xD')

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOOOOOOOOOOL agreed with the comment above

I have a feeling that Yasuka Saito (from the first Takumi kun series & ai no kotodama) is gay lol

izubt0.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

You know, I have so much to say about all this that I don't know where to begin. I'd like to clear up a few things about the way Asians look at being gay, and sex in general. I'll try to be brief.

First of all, sex in Asia is not associated with morality like it is in the West. There were no sacred books that said "Thou shalt not..." when it comes to sex. So it is viewed more along the lines of biology, business, pleasure, love, and society. Ancient Samurai practiced, and many Japanese classics talk about, love between men and make no judgements about it one way or the other.

Another point is that before Western influence and mostly even today, Asians do not believe that people are "gay", only that the sex act is "gay". They realize, either from naiveté or deep sophistication, that anyone is capable of any kind of sex, given the right circumstances. They consider with unrestrained hilarity the Western idea that someone could be born gay, or that there is a gene for it, since they view that idea as absurd. Since anyone can do anything, it's just a matter of who you meet and how you grow up whether you prefer one sex over another. They even refer to it as a "habit" sometimes. A common response when a guy propositions another who is not interested is, "Sorry. I don't have that habit." Most opposition to their children choosing that "habit" is because it may mean that marriages beneficial to their business or that would raise their social level are pretty much out the window. It is almost never because loving the same sex is "wrong".

Most Asians would probably agree that any 2 humans can fall in love. It may not be the best arrangement for their families, but bodies fall in lust, and people (souls) fall in love. I think that if Mao has learned anything from making this series, it is that he need not be afraid to fall in love with anyone. At least he's one guy who won't have "gay panic" if he sees a guy that looks attractive to him. Hopefully, the others learned a lot, too, in making these films. It's not uncommon, either, for boys to have sex with boys when younger, and then marry a woman happily later in life (It is estimated that in the US, 80% of boys have sex with other boys, and that 50% have had an affair that lasted at least a year). They are the same people who just changed direction.

Enough for now, I guess. I hope someone understands where I'm coming from here. Asian societies are very ancient, and they have for the most part come to terms with things that bother us now many centuries ago. Of course, not all people in any society think all the same way.

Now, if Mao will just jump in my bed with me, I'd really enjoy teaching him what I know about love. ;-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

SORRY OLDPOST But I'd like to say what I feel.

DAI is very suspicious to me, especially with all interviews he flirted with Mao. The way he said words were more like lovers than brothers. It's possible he'd only go gay FOR MAO. He acts straight but rather his personality is a bit off to me.

BABA maybe not 100 percent straight, like ninety-five? leans to girls. The rest seem straight to me. I'm not sure about Taiki- he got the kind of a kiddie soul. It's hard to tell. IDK.... O_O I love them no matter what. k e ke ke ke

• Like 1

And Wow, Dubiaku. Your effort is a waste because we already know. I wonder you post this same stuff in every yaoi-crazed forums full of girls who just want to put out their IMAGINATION.

• Like 1

DAI is very suspicious to me, especially with all interviews he flirted with Mao. The way he said words were more like lovers than brothers. It's possible he'd only go gay FOR MAO. He acts straight but rather his personality is a bit off to me.

Gosh! Why do I feel the same way? Maybe because I'm obsessed with Hamao myself, that anyone who tends to 'lean' too much towards him I feel jealous. I must be crazy for saying that since who am I? I'm just a fan and both of them have kissed already even though following a script.

Hamao's androgynous qualities remains just that 'a fleeting effeminate appeal' but he remains so masculine to me in more ways than one. It's an instinct I have developed for watching too many movies and interviews.

Back when A Single Man was into its promotion time. It stars Nicholas Hoult, and I got the chance to interview him via phone for a blog I used to maintain. He played two gay roles already, but I never had the feeling that he's gay in real life. We talked for, like 30 minutes on the phone, asked him so many questions. He's so nice and so frank that I have nothing bad to say...

Here they are in a scene from that movie

Back to Dai. It's the way he looks - glimpses - to Mao that kept me on the lookout. :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

That's an interesting video but I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. A friend of mine complained that often straight acting guys are often turned out gay, and gay-acting guys are actually straight. But you know, it varies so much but we can't help it but to wonder- hahahah. No intentions to offend anyone, though!! Still love these guys. But-but your comment about Dai- I'm surprised you somewhat agrees with me. Maybe there is always SOMEONE that maybe One would go gay for? But still straight. Japanese culture maybe leans to that kind of attitude rather than in America- "ITS EITHER YOURE STRAIGHT OR GAY. PERIOD." and there is no spectrum. Bleh. Can't everyone love anyone?

Sure some actors like to play more than one gay role- because they are that comfortable with their sexuality- maybe they really enjoy a certain type of attention- who knows. There are A LOT of japanese actors with the same faces in BL movies, such as Saito Takumi and Aiba Hiroki. There are more who made repetitive appearances in BL. They all seemed to be related to some sort of club. I Wanna JOIN THE CLUB!♥ I've seen pictures of such combination:

Yuusuke/Baba

Baba/Shouta

Yuusuke/Shouta

Aiba/Baba

Kentaro/Aragami

Aragami/Daisuke

Jinnai/Kenta

Tomo and Kawasumi [TK3 shingyouji] thrown in.

♥♥♥ FANSERVICE ♥♥♥

Ohhhh Maaannnnn, RanDom: Still my gaydar is horrible but when I was watching the Making of Fujimi Orchestra, Shouta was acting weird in the scene with Yuusuke when they were about to kiss. He was giggling, grinning ear from ear, shrugging his shoulder, and moves his head like 'fabulously' and getting 'ready'. LOL. That was like... Whhhhaaattt???

• Like 1

In my deepest deepest heart, I wish that Dai-kun and Mao-kun are gay or Bi..and that they're couple in real life too.. :leaf15:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can't blame , i've been seeing them kissing another man, so so probably, just PrOBABLY... some of them are gay... XD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not really! I live up the fanstasy of the movie and all, But I think its silly to link it to real life! I can't imagine to many people wondering if the actor who played peter pan could really fly. I mean I guess its a credit to thier acting though...

• Like 2

So *chrm* I've found this forum (and this thread). Subsequently, I've registered here onion4

Replying to the first post: I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT TOMO MIGHT BE GAY! *chrm*

I mean, he played a gay thrice! (He also kissed Takagi Shinpei on stage *-* Since then I'm shipping Tomo/Shinpei xDDD)

He MUST be gay, he has such a lovely face. I've never seen a guy, who was prettier... xDD (Except for Seto Koji. Don't want a boyfriend, who looks more like a girl than I do! xD)

Back to topic: I would FAINTED, if he was really gay. *fangirly mode on* But it's still a taboo in Japan. Ever watched one of these "boy's love movies"? (I bet so xD') It's SO unrealistic! In the Takumi-Kun series, almost every boy is gay. There is no one who's like "WTF? You're gay? F*ck you" *chrm* You know what I mean! Also there is no real kiss between Gii and Takumi (In the first movie, of course! They only turn their heads around, so that no one is able to see the kiss xD' How unsatisfying!) It's a little slashy-puffy-yaoi-fluffy-cloud ._.

Hmm. I really wonder, if one of them is gay ._. Replying to the conversation: Haven't seen the last Takumi-Kun movies. But I will! (Actually... I like the "new" Takumi not really. He is... kinda too uke xD')

ohmyg...did they really kissed??tomo and takagi??when and where??wanna see it so bad..

btw i miss the forum..i really have a long break..its good to be back..

hehe..this is really interesting..

pLEASE answer meXD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny. I used to want all these stars to be gay or bi but then...

DAMN AMEBA! You are so much closer to them... kind of, then suddenly you're like....

”OMFG they could be reading my blog. OMFG I can post comments!”

**looks in the mirror, makes sure my hair is alright, make up... CHECK!**

comes back to laptop to resume。。。。

*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆FANSPASMING!!*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

OMMFFFFGGGG..... srsly... Now I understand why GIRLS sometimes complain that they don't them to be GAY yet

LOVES TO SEE  THEM IN GAY ACTION.

I was like girl! Make up your mind! You'd like them to be gay or not????

Now I understand.... ahahaha...

BECAUSE THEN THEY WONT THINK UR CUTE!

rabbit0

Speaking from experience! I'm positive my favorite actor saw my blog.

rabbit14

• Like 1