៙BL - "The Bar'' ~Writer Contest~៙

Sai-Miyoshi

eMdVgbb.png

✤ INFORMATION ✤

↭ After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making, we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write. This month we will have a new theme set and it's -"The Bar". You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "The Bar". So show us your imagination! ↭

✤ Rules ✤

↭ No explicit content. ↭

↭ Content may vary, depending on the interpretation. No need to be BL love. Might be, per se, just the inner monologue of a Japanese man that hopes for a better tomorrow. Contests are dedicated to project "The Bar" ↭

↭ Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words. ↭

↭ Only stories are accepted, no poems. ↭

↭ The story must be rated as for 16+ ↭

↭ No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse. ↭

↭ Love must be between two males. ↭

↭ Title of the story is up to you. ↭

↭ Post the finished work on this thread. ↭

↭ Read the rules once again. ↭

✤ Prices ✤

↭ 2,000 points for all that applied ↭

↭ 5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop. ↭

✤ Deadline ✤

↭ September 1st 2016 - September 31st 2016. ↭

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• addyLicious

• alexia__

• 412Chie

• Sai-Miyoshi

I'm joining

WITNESS

He was smiling. Despite the pain he's suffering, he still raised the cloth and wipe me clean from the blood that staining the surface, his blood.

"There you go! Clean as new" he said, trying to be cheerful. But there's no more laugh in his eyes. It's been gone alongside that man betrayal. What I see right now was just pain and sadness. As his eyes roaming the room that was painted with fire. He slumped on against me. His breath turned into pant and coughs as the smoke assaulted his nasal. He should just run from here. This place will collapse soon. He just need to save himself. He can build another me in another place that much more peaceful. "I'm sorry, I won't be able to make another experiment." he said.

His eyes unfocused. His lung was full of smokes. And his smile falter. Just a moment but I saw a relief in his eyes. And then he whispering, "Looks like it just the two of us again."

I saw him unconscious. His breath slowing. And the bar grew hot. I heard a crack somewhere around and and a thud not far from me. I was wondering where did the firemen go. The roar of fire was sickening. The fire feed on the alcohols that was around. There is no use, all the strength has been gone. This place will collapse.

###

"Are you sure, you want to keep the bar?" Jonathan asked me for the nth times. But just like the other times, I just smiling at him. Which only make him grew more frustrated. "If you want to open the bar, that's fine with me. But this location... Can you just move to another place? This place is so secluded and it's so empty. Maintaining a bar wasn't cheap. You know that, right?"

Of course I know. How could I'm not when he reminded me everytime. "This place is alright, Jo." I told him. Well, I love this place. The solitude that come with it was a treasure, I guess. "Anyway, I still could write while tended to this bar." I told him, like I told him before today. He just sighed, told me about the deadline of my book, and then left.

I take my time scanning the bar, I know it's was a sanctuary. My small sanctuary.

###

"I want you to get out of this place!" he said. Disappointment laced in his voice. And the lines of anger marred his beautiful face. "And take your dirty deeds far away from here!"

"Shut up!" Rex said. He hit him in the face."You're just a nuisance."

"Rex! They're coming! Our boys trying to hold them out. But they've been throwing Molotov to us"

"Oh shit! How long do we have?"

"Dorr!"

"What are you doing?" Rex asked, when he saw him fired his gun. And he looks towards the bar, where he looking at his hand that was coated with blood from his side. "Shit! Why you hit the bartender?"

"But, he is going to call the police. I saw him dialing someone."

"Let's get out of this place! It will be burned soon!"

There's smell of smokes. Just like Rex said. This place was surrounded by the fire. And the alcohol he kept around only fueled the fire. That's why, when Rex and his man about to get out of the back door, one of the pillar fell onto them, and burned them to the crisp.

The fire grew hot. And he just staring into emptiness. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Title: Sensual Promises

Words: 600

It only appeared to those who needed it more, but never to those who searched for it. The Bar was always quiet and desolated. It held an unwritten rule that only one costumer were welcome per night.

Nobody knew where it would be next, or how it got there. It was something that seemed to blend so well into the background, a shop that you might have never noticed before, but if asked one would answer,

‘Yes it’s always been there’

The bartender was a male or female depending on the customer’s needs. Nobody knew how many attendants there were, or when they left the store but each twilight the lights would turn off and only illuminate the glass windows again, when the sun had disappeared.

This night a young cheerful bartender took care of our customer, who appeared far older and bleak than his age was. The boy’s red hair bounced back and forth as he cleaned glasses and restocked the shelves: Bacardi, Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Gordon’s and others filled the shelves each providing their own colorful tone, their own interpretation of life.

“Good Evening sir” said the boy, showing a bright line of white teeth. His smile touched his eyes and his red hair contrasted against the black and white outfit he wore.

The man took a seat in the bar chair near where the bartender worked.

“Some Brandy will do” he says with a deep handsome voice.

Swiftly and effortlessly the boy sets a glass in front of the green eyed man, he smiled and takes a seat next to him.

“The night is rather slow today” he states as the other reaches for the golden drink.

More drinks were tossed as the hours passed, both lost, unconscious of time and joked about useless things that created a light atmosphere. It wasn’t until the other man reached for the boy’s wrist that the air around them shifted.

It didn’t take long for both to become engrossed in each other, their lips fighting hungrily as the alcohol ran between the two. Their tongues, at first, played a soft dance to entertain their growing need, eyes on each other never breaking away. A small stream of saliva ran down the younger boy’s jaw and he moved in to deepen the kiss, his own lower body grinding against the other. The dance didn’t last long, for it had now turned into a furious storm, their eyes were no longer on each other only their bodies did the watching. The man’s hands move to red head’s bottom to help and enforce his movements, groans and moans are heard in the empty room.

Lights are dimmed, but that’s part of the appeal, dirty things are done at night. Their clothes fall on the floor, adorning the deep marble tiles. Their skin vibrate as they sing in perfect harmony, and a song emerges from the two. The boy begs him for more, for him to be more forceful, for him to ravage him. Soon the two lose control gasping uncontrollably at the release of their desires.

The cold floor calm their passion as the evidence runs down the boy’s leg.

“Amazing” whispers the man as he reaches for his shirt.

“Where are you going?” asks the boy in an angelic whisper. The man looks at him, with eyes that are far younger now.

“I’m afraid you can’t leave” he answers, although I don’t believe the man minded very much.

The Bar never appears to those who search for it, only to those who need it. It’s filled with sensual promises and red haunting colors. Lips will speak of the most pleasurable nights.

Word Count: 637

STARTING OVER with a LIE

Heartbreak is often followed by a river of tears and then an ocean of liquor and where to find the perfect refuge than a place enclosed by same souls yet expressing feelings for different reasons. I only seek that sanctuary to drown my sorrows and perhaps to forget. No one would take that against me as I try to erase the memory of someone who has caused me pain and grief. No one should even bother me while I drink myself to death, to have a few moments to be somebody else, to skip the reality that’s breaking my heart. I may be stupid to choose the same place we frequent together. Maybe in my mind I haven’t given up.

“Hey.”

Despite the noise that’s engulfing the crowd, the voice stands clear and firm. I clenched my teeth as I chose the words for someone who clearly doesn’t get the hint that I want the privacy and solidarity the corner booth provided me until now. I turned my head a bit yet my eyes were stubbornly kept down.

“Yes?”

The man shifted closer but no close enough for me to feel the heat of his body. He maintained a considerable distance, for respect or for caution, I don’t know.

“Mind if I take a seat?”

I sighed inwardly. I am in no way a rude person but thanks to my bleeding heart I don’t give a damn about manners as of the moment.

“Yes. Get lost.”

I heard a snort. A fucking snort in this surprisingly loud place where music is rendered unrecognizable by the noises made by everyone. It ticked me. Perhaps I don’t have my patience with me tonight and someone is going to be at the receiving end sooner or later. Sooner then, as the man continued to stand like an idiot in my booth despite my attempt to dismiss him.

“You know, if you wanted to be alone you should have stayed at home to drink.”

Now I am pissed. I stand and faced my adversary head on just as the strobe lights passed over us. The words died on my throat.

“It’s you.”

The man offered a small smile and without any concern dropped on the space beside me.

“It’s me indeed.”

A past love. A love that I wanted to bury and never to remember again.

“Why are you here?”

He leaned towards me. His breath fresh, clean and hot despite being in such a place. I fought a shiver. If he hasn’t been drinking, then why?

“I heard he betrayed you.” There was a pause. “Here.”

I stiffened. Of all the people who wanted to shove the truth on my face, there’s this man who did it without a care which is fucking hilarious since he broke my heart before as well.

I remained silent and for a moment I thought he will leave but he cross the distance until he’s almost hovering on me. I met his eyes.

“Use me as I have used you. Use me until you’re satisfied but despite what you wanted to believe, I only did that because I thought it was for the best. Use me until you get tired of me.”

In the same place I had my heart broken is also the same place that someone wants to pick the pieces. Maybe I should play with his kindness for a while but deep inside I know I am afraid that I’ll fall again for this man who has already been inside my heart and perhaps never have left it. Am I afraid to be hurt again? No. I am more afraid with the knowledge that he will leave me again. But life is all about risk and chances, and today I’ll have a shot at it again.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL The Bar ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. So, this month's winner is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif