Good Karma (WewuwexMik3la) *private*

Wewuwe

c657d643ff968e88cf461e580466d7f0.jpg

Name: Tomoe

Description: Tomoe is a well known fox spirit. He's know for his kindness to the poor, his healing abilities to the sick and his strength to regrow the decaying forest around him.

He's also known for his temper as well..

Lately, he's been feeling a sickness in the forests, causing pollution, disease, and it's spreading. Even with his power, he may not be able to stop this on his own.

Unknown to Tomoe, one of his friends, a God as well, dedicated to help find someone to help Tomoe with his task.

Tomoe hasn't been around human's for such a long time he's not sure how to act around them anymore...

Likes: flowers, jade blossom tea, and stealing a candy apple from a nearby festival here and there.

Dislikes: the cold, lightning, and anyone who would hurt someone who's undeserving.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• mik3la

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Mimori Suzuko

Description: mimori lost his motger when he was still young and had lived with his father since then, taking care of him and the house. His father was into gambling and had bet his home which made Mimori homeless after a few weeks. His father disappeared without a word letting him on the road with no support whatsoever.

Sitting on a bench one night, he saved a stranger which was chased by a dog. That man was afraid of dogs and tried to avoid the animal by sitting up in a tree. Mimori saved him and that man hearibg his story offered his home as shelter until he was gonna be back from his journy. Mimori was surprised byt accepted the offer. Little did he know what he was getting into.

Dislikes: lying, thunders

_____________€_______________________________

Mimoti fallowed the instructions that he had on the paper, reaching a shire a little spooky from his point of view but he continued walking, looking around to see if there was anyone around there or he was all alone.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Tomoe's ears twirled back to the sudden noise coming from outside. He looked away from the alter he was standing at and walked to the door, sliding it open slowly. Did someone get lost and stumbled upon the shrine? Or was it a person coming to pray?

He walked onto the porch, his hood up to cover his ears. He didn't mean to glare when he saw a young man, he just wasn't sure how to act.

"..can I help you?" He finally said, being polite. Well, as polite as he can.

Mimori was a little scared when he heard someone speaking. He wanted someone to answer but he was also caught out of guard. Turning his attention to the person he was amazed by the look on that one. He was a beautiful man. Almost not humanly possible, but he wasnt one to judge.

"I'm sorry to botter you. I've been told to come here and consider it my new home. The man gave me this instrictions saying o can stay here asblong as he was gone" he said pointing forward the note with the address.

"I didnt know that there was someone else" he said. A little light shined on Mimori's forehead meaning that he had the gods power in him. But the boy didnt know.

Tomoe's eyes widened with the glow from the young man's forehead, then furrowed his brow. He stepped off the porch and walked up to the man, gently taking the note from his fingers.

He scanned over the note, frowning at the realization it was really from the old man.

"Come." He said, handing the note back and beckoning Mimori to follow.

"It's true you can live here, but with a new home comes new responsibilities. You still have chores." He didn't mean to sound so cold, but he's lived here alone for white quite time.

Tomoe slid open a door to a small room, with a lovely porch attached that looked over a lake. "My room is next door," he knocked on the wall. "I will get you a futon and blankets." He said, looking at the man again. He leaned closer, taking in his scent. "My names Tomoe." He said, his face relaxing at the scent of flowers the man gave off. "Welcome to your new home." He said, deciding to wait on telling him the first day he's here that he was going to be trained to become a god.

"Nice to meet you ... my name is Mimori" hs said shortly fallowing the other to his future room. The place was kind of spookie as it was all darck and no one else around just the two of them.

"Thank you" he said quickly smiling at the other feeling that he was kind of in dept. He was like a guardian for him. That didnt bottered him. It was nice to have someone to speak to.

"So .. are you the pastor here or what they call you exactly?" He asked sitting on the floor keeping his eyes on the other. A little conversation wouldnt do any wrong. After all, it was a sign of politeness.

Tomoe thought for a brief second before answering. "I do in fact run this shrine. But not in the way you're thinking." He said. "But I suppose for now you can say I'm the kannushi of this shrine. But others do come to maintain the building." He said as he walked to a closet, sliding it open to rummage to find a set of blankets and pillows.

"You will now also help maintain this shrine." He said, walking over and setting for the folded set.

Tomoe looked up from the futon he was unfolding to glance at the younger man.

He was young, he could tell from the man's eyes. But at least he was easy on the eyes.

"Tomorrow I can call for a seamstress to tailor you new clothing. Or else we could go into the town?" He suggested. "It would be my treat, since your clothing seem to be in rough shape." He said, pointing to the scuffed knees and faded cotton.

wait a minute ... that means i have to work in here if i want to stay?

"Tomoe ... i cannot work here ... i mean ... i still bave school to attend and i dont have time" he said trying not to be impolite with the other. Afterall the other guy didnt said anything about another person or something that he will have to share the house ..shrine. which was a little more difficult as that person was so bosy with him and damn handsome. i need to cool down

"Theres no nees to bother ... thanks ... i have some clothes in my bag so i'm fine" he said quickly taking the futon and the rest trying to make his bed. "Where will you sleep?" he asked turning his gaze to the other. There was something strange with that man.

Tomoe waved the boy off. "Not work like a job, I mean every so often sweep." He said, lightly teasing the boy. "I sleep next door." He knocked on the wall softly. "And don't worry about the clothes, I don't mind. You need a new pair anyways." He said sternly, not giving the younger man the option to argue.

Tomoe walked up to Mimori and patted him on the shoulder gently, giving him a small smile. "Welcome to your new home. I hope you enjoy it here." He said before pulling away, heading for the door. "I'll put on some tea. When you get settled in, meet me in the courtyard. Oh, and I hope you forgive me in advance, I haven't lived with another in ages, so I'm sorry if I'm a little difficult." He said, before closing the door and leaving to make tea.

Mimori listen carefully until the last part which had left him a little bit confused. Live alone? But that man? Wasn't he living here? He watched the other leave, so he returned to his back pack getting out some pajamas and changing into them. A pair of long pants and a shirt was enough to keep him warm.

After packing his others things up, he went outside where the other told him he would be. He was amazed by the lights that were on now, compared with when he arrived just a few moments ago. Looking all around him he couldn't believe that Tomoe did all this by himself. It was impossible.

"How .... How did you put up all this?" he asked moving his eyes from side to side. It was a beautiful sight. It was like the place just woke back to life. A warmly vibe was getting him. It really felt like a home. He sat where he could moving his eyes all around him then back at Tomoe, waiting for his answer. Something was with that guy that he didn't know. But he was about to find out sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

Tomoe glanced over at the young man, trying to decide on an answer.

"I'm just fast at my job." He said, gesturing towards the tea. "Here." He said, offering the man a cup.