Hottest and dirtiest quotes in yaoi?

Leslie_LC

"What I'm afraid of is you, your entire existence. You're the one that threatens me. And you will never, ever understand, unless you're me." "I've had enough of all this! Have you completely lost your mind or something?!" "You're the one who ruins me. You're misunderstanding everything. I am not just a convenient guardian who looks after you. Nor am I your mentor. Right now, do you have any idea what it is I desire from you at this very moment?" "Who are you? Who are you?! What are you doing?!" "I am your loyal servant. I serve and obey." - Naoe (Mirage of Blaze)

• Like 5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• sarah3161

• Jin.

• NessySan

"Your mind rejects me but your body desires my violation." -Katsuya from Kichiku Megane

I don't know why but I find that quote undeniably hot. XD

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

Gosh, all these quotes are making me squeal (like the true yaoi fngirl I am :D). Unfortunately I don't really remember quotes from yaoi mangas and animes since I haven't read/watch many lately. I might come back if I find any though. /Parts while doing the Fujoshi laughter XD FUHUHUHUHU~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just one of them I have many but i will have to look them up and post them later

"I've taken a liking in you... that's right, I got attached to you! So much, that i want to cover your talkative mouth and thrust into you deeper and deeper...tasting your smooth, gentle skin." Masataka (Virgin Star)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ohoho~

I like this thread :3

I don't really remember many quotes, but I'd be happy to share some quotes from the current yaoi I've been reading, after I got drunk on you.

"This part of you belongs to me... No matter how many times we do it, I still want you..."

"Your body is so sensitive. I said only a few words and you're already aroused... Seems like you're seducing me."

"The sobbing you... Is even more adorably enticing."

-Natsuki

"You're like a beast when totally drunk, and a pervert when you're only slightly drunk. The normal you is very good, but cums prematurely... But I love each and every one of you. No matter which Natsuki you are."

-Kageyama

"A face covered with cum suits you, Iori."

"Iori, don't get the wrong idea. I don't make love to you to make you feel good. I do it to watch you sink even lower. I want to corrupt you completely."

-Yoshiyuki

• Like 3

Geez!! those quotes sure were hot!!

but i can't remember none! xD i have read so many that i just don't seem to remember any in particular! ahahahahahh

true story! :p

Oh My Gosh! I remember that page in Descendants of Darkness!

I loved that page!

@ unblocked: oh Gosh! That manga was amazing! I loved the story line, along with the artwork.

A scene that i nearly choked on the bubble gum i was chewing when i was reading from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Vol. 6 Ch. 10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11691[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

it's not that dirty but just the fact they are doing it in front of everyone.. it deserved a post here! :p

9a0e9d1a8bdf81bbb3ae4dd62f478aec.jpeg

"can you wait for a bit? i'm nearly there" ahahah i just laughed my ass off!! i can't breathe!! ahahahhah lmao

@Jin. the manga is "Still..." de TATSUKAWA Kazuto.

in the begining it might be a little confusing.. but then you understand.

but the ones i posted here are not the main couple!

quickly stick your big cock into my ass, and thrust it up real hard inside me, then let all your hot cum out.

Oneshot "Whisper of King", inside the manga Kimi Note

• Like 3