Leslie_LC

The last name thing. In Japanese culture, if your not that persons friend, lover, or your not totally familiar with them or don't want to be close with them(In Misu and Gii's situation), then it's respectful to address them by last name.Using someones first name in Japan is a sign of "Oh they're close"

aaaaah! now i know. thank you so much for that helpful information. i will keep that in mind from now on. :D

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

I know, right?

And here's mine

attachment.php?attachmentid=4424&d=1309193151

i am looking at Taiki bunny and all I can see is Angora rabbit.

he's so cute. omg! it's insane. ♥ ♥ ♥

i will end up hyperventilating again from the cuteness. LOL

thank you so much! i am not only liking it...i am totally LOVING this Taiki pic.

AWESOME! GO TAIKI!

I am SO gonna pose like this when I go to new york. i swear! ♥ it has to happen.

i am so happy right now. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ♥

ok so i'm looking at Dai and Mao's pajama set...i'm curious...what do they do with all these stuff after filming? will they be up for public auction? i'm sure a lot of fans will pay good money for it. i dunno how japanese film companies handle props and wardrobe post-production that's why i'm curious.

i would like to have the bag Taiki bunny used in Pure if it were made available. hehehe! ♥

Has anyone seen a copy of the business book Gii was reading from Nijiro no Garasu?

another thing...

there's still so much about japanese culture i need to understand like when addressing people.

why does Gii call him Takumi while Shouzo calls him Hayama? I mean..they're all the same age, right?

everyone else calls him Gii but Misu calls him Saki...oh wait..Sagara-san also calls him Saki. hmmmm...

is it all just a matter of preference or is there a specific process to how one should call a person's name in japan?

ahaha....he so cute!!!!....i love his chubby cheeks...>.

i wish i can pinch him right now!!!!!.....*gonna faint*

somehow all his younger pic really cute and could makes me screaminh like crazy...

ahaha...i read his blog bout tht...^^

he totally cute posing like like tht in the middle of the city...lol

thre's another pic he posted where he pose with his friends which is totally kawaii...

he totally looks like a lil baby among them...>.

• Like 1

Well considering Taiki is the 'newest' member of the main character cast he is the baby per se. But he is so adorable you can't help but want to pick him up and hug him to death. Baba-chan better keep an eye on him or his 'lil Shinyoshi's' gonna get taken away by all the fans lol

• Like 2

Well considering Taiki is the 'newest' member of the main character cast he is the baby per se. But he is so adorable you can't help but want to pick him up and hug him to death. Baba-chan better keep an eye on him or his 'lil Shinyoshi's' gonna get taken away by all the fans lol

LOL!!!! love ur words....i wanna hug him and pinch him and make him as my belonging...

yeah baba chan better watch out!!!!some crazy fangirls *including me* might snatch him away...and put him in a cage...lol

he's a cute puppy bunny!!!

• Like 1

thank you so much! i am not only liking it...i am totally LOVING this Taiki pic.

AWESOME! GO TAIKI!

I am SO gonna pose like this when I go to new york. i swear! ♥ it has to happen.

i am so happy right now. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ♥

ok so i'm looking at Dai and Mao's pajama set...i'm curious...what do they do with all these stuff after filming? will they be up for public auction? i'm sure a lot of fans will pay good money for it. i dunno how japanese film companies handle props and wardrobe post-production that's why i'm curious.

i would like to have the bag Taiki bunny used in Pure if it were made available. hehehe! ♥

Has anyone seen a copy of the business book Gii was reading from Nijiro no Garasu?

another thing...

there's still so much about japanese culture i need to understand like when addressing people.

why does Gii call him Takumi while Shouzo calls him Hayama? I mean..they're all the same age, right?

everyone else calls him Gii but Misu calls him Saki...oh wait..Sagara-san also calls him Saki. hmmmm...

is it all just a matter of preference or is there a specific process to how one should call a person's name in japan?

Your welcome!!! ^^

Well when you get there and take the picture let us know how it go…

You know even you plan on some thing don’t go as plan... --;

I don’t know what will happen...

Some time they do auction on but, so far I didn’t hear any thing about that from the hp or blog...

So we have to see... ^^

For that bag... only chance you will get it trying to find the info about the bag and buy for your self... --;

The book Gii reading... I just had to find the title first and look from that...

If is new book it’s not hard to find... but, it was out little long I might have to look in the used book store for it... --;

For this name calling... kooly87 said close. Well calling last name is when you don’t know the person that much or by the respect they call in last name. So even you are close friend but in public you some time had to call your friend in last name because of that respect thing. But, in private time or in private place you will know if this two person is close or not by how they call each other... Funny thing is one person call by first name even nick name but, the other call last name... In this case is one or the other... Person who is calling last name like the person(one side) or don’t like... ^^;

Well you are BL fan so you should know by reading some of BL manga...

So name calling is not just how close you are from other, there are more into it… --;

The last name thing. In Japanese culture, if your not that persons friend, lover, or your not totally familiar with them or don't want to be close with them(In Misu and Gii's situation), then it's respectful to address them by last name.Using someones first name in Japan is a sign of "Oh they're close"

As I said to yojichan… you got the good idea. Just there is little more into the name calling. --;

somehow all his younger pic really cute and could makes me screaminh like crazy...

thre's another pic he posted where he pose with his friends which is totally kawaii...

Do you mean this picture?

o0640035911314735928.jpg

Well I can just call they are his friends... more like close co-worker... ^^;

In this show biz it is best to know many people as passable. So some time they become best bud or worth enemy... so sad… --;

More of this... Hum… I said not Baba-kun is worry... Taiki himself had to careful... --;

LOL!!!! love ur words....i wanna hug him and pinch him and make him as my belonging...

yeah baba chan better watch out!!!!some crazy fangirls *including me* might snatch him away...and put him in a cage...lol

he's a cute puppy bunny!!!

Please... not the cage... I know how much Taiki is cut but he isn’t a bunny... --;

Well I know you guys just talk… but, as I said before... I start image what you guys talk... --;;

• Like 1

Your welcome!!! ^^

I don’t know what will happen...

Some time they do auction on but, so far I didn’t hear any thing about that from the hp or blog...

So we have to see... ^^

For that bag... only chance you will get it trying to find the info about the bag and buy for your self... --;

The book Gii reading... I just had to find the title first and look from that...

If is new book it’s not hard to find... but, it was out little long I might have to look in the used book store for it... --;

For this name calling... kooly87 said close. Well calling last name is when you don’t know the person that much or by the respect they call in last name. So even you are close friend but in public you some time had to call your friend in last name because of that respect thing. But, in private time or in private place you will know if this two person is close or not by how they call each other... Funny thing is one person call by first name even nick name but, the other call last name... In this case is one or the other... Person who is calling last name like the person(one side) or don’t like... ^^;

Well you are BL fan so you should know by reading some of BL manga...

So name calling is not just how close you are from other, there are more into it… --;

o0640035911314735928.jpg

In this show biz it is best to know many people as passable. So some time they become best bud or worth enemy... so sad… --;

More of this... Hum… I said not Baba-kun is worry... Taiki himself had to careful... --;

Please... not the cage... I know how much Taiki is cut but he isn’t a bunny... --;

Well I know you guys just talk… but, as I said before... I start image what you guys talk... --;;

thanks so much for further explaining the name thingy. i'm understanding the gist better.

and thank you for the picture. waaaiii! look at taiki standing out in that photo. weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! so cute!

oh yeah...when i reach new york..i'm gonna find me a good busy spot in the city and pose just like taiki.

i think i can only do the pose though...unless i can get me some nice boots to go with my jeans as well. yosh!

oh..yeah..the whole bunny thing was my impression of taiki.

it's his front teeth. they're so big and when he smiles ~ all i could see was rabbit! LOL

and then i see more images of him with his fuzzy hair and all i could see was angora rabbit.

so there..so we taiki fans started calling him very, very affectionately as Taiki bunny.

we mean no disrespect to Taiki at all. it's our pet name for him. we love him so much.

and no the cage thing is not really serious...we just love him so much. we wanna take him home. we wanna spoil him. we wanna take him around, we wanna hang out with him. we wanna listen to his stories....things like that...just really fun stuff....you know that kind of thing. we just love him so much. ♥ we mean no harm or disrespect at all. :)

Your welcome!!! ^^

As I said to yojichan… you got the good idea. Just there is little more into the name calling. --;

o0640035911314735928.jpg

yojichan's plan does sounds like a plan to me...

i even made more foolish plan like go to beaches and jump around only...=='''

en~~i dun care wat to call friends...co-worker or lover...

juz consider it like that only...itz not like im spying on him and finding out things like tht...and yeah...itz tht pic which he looks like a cute baby to me...

and im sure they're not bunny Taiki's enemy...^^

we are juz imagining it...cant we??

imagine tht Taiki is Baba chan's belonging...juz like a fanfic which make us...Bunny Taiki's fan so happy....say tht we r mad...but itz juz our wild fantasy...^^

and BUNNY...u bothered bout tht...sorry to say diz but...

itz our way to express our love to him...^o^

so we cant change it...itz like a permenant cute nickname we gave to show our love...

u dun need to imagine...juz let us be with our own way becoz we are the one who love Taiki..

Cage things...itz not like we are gonna SM him...lol

itz juz mean that he means A LOT to our life...and itz juz our own unique way to show it...as i said..im 4D...a bright n happy 4D with weird thinking..

yes itz my idea for saying tht...like yojichan she knew so much me so thtz why she dun mind i say like tht....we even called ourself as bunny too..^^

so~~~u dun need to use ur imagination toward wat im saying....

im juz being 4D and thtz our own special way to express our love towards him...

by calling him our BUNNY TAIKI!!!....rabbit4

• Like 1

thanks so much for further explaining the name thingy. i'm understanding the gist better.

and thank you for the picture. waaaiii! look at taiki standing out in that photo. weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! so cute!

oh yeah...when i reach new york..i'm gonna find me a good busy spot in the city and pose just like taiki.

i think i can only do the pose though...unless i can get me some nice boots to go with my jeans as well. yosh!

oh..yeah..the whole bunny thing was my impression of taiki.

it's his front teeth. they're so big and when he smiles ~ all i could see was rabbit! LOL

and then i see more images of him with his fuzzy hair and all i could see was angora rabbit.

so there..so we taiki fans started calling him very, very affectionately as Taiki bunny.

we mean no disrespect to Taiki at all. it's our pet name for him. we love him so much.

and no the cage thing is not really serious...we just love him so much. we wanna take him home. we wanna spoil him. we wanna take him around, we wanna hang out with him. we wanna listen to his stories....things like that...just really fun stuff....you know that kind of thing. we just love him so much. ♥ we mean no harm or disrespect at all. :)

Well name is just one of thing... when you start to understand more about the culture...

It will be much easy for you to understand everything around... ^^

I think the best place will be Time square...

Also, that the place I think Taiki did that... ^^

Well I will do like the way you guys love the Taiki... and I don't have problem with calling him bunny... ^^

Just some time I just start with 4D image... or my other personality come up... --;

As start to thinks in deeper... --;

Well I just had to use the personality with don't care part to come up on that time now on... ^^;

So don't worry about it... I know you guy just want to get close to him as fan...

I just have to put that deep image personality to go to sleep when I read that post now on... ^^

yojichan's plan does sounds like a plan to me...

i even made more foolish plan like go to beaches and jump around only...=='''

en~~i dun care wat to call friends...co-worker or lover...

juz consider it like that only...itz not like im spying on him and finding out things like tht...and yeah...itz tht pic which he looks like a cute baby to me...

and im sure they're not bunny Taiki's enemy...^^

we are juz imagining it...cant we??

imagine tht Taiki is Baba chan's belonging...juz like a fanfic which make us...Bunny Taiki's fan so happy....say tht we r mad...but itz juz our wild fantasy...^^

and BUNNY...u bothered bout tht...sorry to say diz but...

itz our way to express our love to him...^o^

so we cant change it...itz like a permenant cute nickname we gave to show our love...

u dun need to imagine...juz let us be with our own way becoz we are the one who love Taiki..

Cage things...itz not like we are gonna SM him...lol

itz juz mean that he means A LOT to our life...and itz juz our own unique way to show it...as i said..im 4D...a bright n happy 4D with weird thinking..

yes itz my idea for saying tht...like yojichan she knew so much me so thtz why she dun mind i say like tht....we even called ourself as bunny too..^^

so~~~u dun need to use ur imagination toward wat im saying....

im juz being 4D and thtz our own special way to express our love towards him...

by calling him our BUNNY TAIKI!!!....rabbit4

Well you are right that really isn't matter...

long as they are not his enemy... --;;

I believe thay are not.. some of them or all of them are from Tenimyu members...

Even play as same team members... I just remember just looking at that picture agine... ^^

Bring back my memory on them playing in Tenimyu... may be watch agine... ^^;

Well I am sorry... --;

My deep thought or deep image personality some time come up and go deeper then I should think... --;

So now on I will put that personality into sleep when I start to read this side post... ^^;

I do love you guy to talk about Taiki as bunny and want to be with him and so...

Don't mind about me... ^^

I will be fine... long as that personality of me just stay low and go to sleep for some time... --;

• Like 2

Well you are right that really isn't matter...

long as they are not his enemy... --;;

I believe thay are not.. some of them or all of them are from Tenimyu members...

Even play as same team members... I just remember just looking at that picture agine... ^^

Bring back my memory on them playing in Tenimyu... may be watch agine... ^^;

Well I am sorry... --;

My deep thought or deep image personality some time come up and go deeper then I should think... --;

So now on I will put that personality into sleep when I start to read this side post... ^^;

I do love you guy to talk about Taiki as bunny and want to be with him and so...

I will be fine... long as that personality of me just stay low and go to sleep for some time... --;

daijobu ne~~itz juz giving a cute name to the people i luv is my weird habit..

i remembered calling my ex as Miko or Chico...lol

and im sorry if it makes u feel uncomfortable but i hope u understand...^^

and our love to Taiki is juz too great and it makes us crazy bout him...

well again glad u understand us...and if we talk weirdly again please dun mind us and dun think too much coz itz bad for ur health...

im so sorry is my 4D makes u feel uneasy...i hope u understand...*hugs*

well...im sorry if our love towards Taiki bordered u...^^

• Like 1

Today update... I just can't do much... --;;;

They post the charming line on movie rainbow...

The idea come from that favorite scene they ask for...

They put the script part on post...

I just can't read Japanese yet... --;;;

but... still I will post it... --;

top three... three...

1. Gii kissing Takumi in classroom... ^^;

2. Gii telling Takumi Suzuki is nice guy and cry Takumi back hug...

3. Beach kiss scene

123o.jpg

Top 2...

Morita make prism in Suzuki's room later part...

4o0800107111317791677.jpg

Top 1...

Libraries scene... but... it wasn't in the script... --;;;

So... they put the scene when Gii try to make love to Takumi but Takumi said about if someone find they might have to leave the school and Gii got upset and go back to bed scene... ^^;

56o.jpg

Well that was what it was at blog...

I will I could do more on this... but... I can't... ㅜㅜ

First... Mao-kun doing Heat up eve with Takiguchi now... or they are finish... --;;;

Mao-kun put one picture before they are go for the show...

o0480085411318023055.jpg

Dai-chan... today was his day off on practice but still had other thing to do...

Also, he went to his agence... I think now Dai-chan will have more work he has agence...

just hope it good one... ^^;

o0480064011318581934.jpg

Taiki didn't post any yet... if he post any picture I will post it later... ^^

• Like 2

daijobu ne~~itz juz giving a cute name to the people i luv is my weird habit..

i remembered calling my ex as Miko or Chico...lol

and im sorry if it makes u feel uncomfortable but i hope u understand...^^

and our love to Taiki is juz too great and it makes us crazy bout him...

well again glad u understand us...and if we talk weirdly again please dun mind us and dun think too much coz itz bad for ur health...

im so sorry is my 4D makes u feel uneasy...i hope u understand...*hugs*

well...im sorry if our

No... Don't worry... you remember... I have 4D too... --;;;

Just oppose of your's... I do like the way you guy love the Taiki...

As I said just one of my split personality thinks to deep... --;

I just have to put that in sleep right now... so don't worry... ^^

So, talk much as you want!!! ^^

• Like 1

LOOOL.........

ahhh hama-chan....the pics are crazily amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Mao and Dai-chan are so cuttttteeee.................:Red_fox:

Thanks so much for the information, too...........

LOOOL.........

ahhh hama-chan....the pics are crazily amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Mao and Dai-chan are so cuttttteeee.................:Red_fox:

Thanks so much for the information, too...........

The Mao-kun and Dai-chan picture are from their blog... ^^;

The picture they post today... ^^

Your welcome... I just did much as I can...

If what I do make people happy I am happy too...

So enjoy! ^^

• Like 1

Hama-chan my mouth opened like this "O".....I can't close it coz the funny and lovely face of Mao-chan....

and the way Dai-chan took his own photo with a V sign haha....so so so lovely X"D.......

Thank so much ............:***

Hama-chan my mouth opened like this "O".....I can't close it coz the funny and lovely face of Mao-chan....

and the way Dai-chan took his own photo with a V sign haha....so so so lovely X"D.......

Thank so much ............:***

Well Mao-kun post that with title go... Giants and dwarfs(Kyojin to kodomo)... ^^;

Dai-chan most of his pictures he make V and some time even do wink... ^^;

Somehow I feel that two is his trade mark now... ^^

hahahahahah! he really is the "baby" of the cast. so adorable. so cute. those chubby cheeks. but maaaaaaaaaaaaannn....he's got a lovely profile. i really liked looking at the side of his face whenever they happen onscreen. and then when he's facing up front...we get to see those cheekies! *pinch* and when he smiles...aaaaaaaaahh! happiness! ♥

i feel so confused whether i should be chasing around Taiki bunny or Baba-chan. they're so chaseable! LOL. I love love love them both. ♥

chubby cheeks FTW!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

he does look like he's the "baby" when he pose with his friends in that picture but you can sense that he doesn't intentionally wanna be the baby. he's just hanging out with friends and i find that really adorable. waaaaiii!!!

Well name is just one of thing... when you start to understand more about the culture...

It will be much easy for you to understand everything around... ^^

I think the best place will be Time square...

Also, that the place I think Taiki did that... ^^

Well I will do like the way you guys love the Taiki... and I don't have problem with calling him bunny... ^^

Just some time I just start with 4D image... or my other personality come up... --;

As start to thinks in deeper... --;

Well I just had to use the personality with don't care part to come up on that time now on... ^^;

So don't worry about it... I know you guy just want to get close to him as fan...

I just have to put that deep image personality to go to sleep when I read that post now on... ^^

Well I am sorry... --;

yeah i agree...i think living the culture will help me understand more and more about the name thing. but it's good that i'm learning here to begin with. not sure when i will ever go to japan though. it's still a dream. *deep sigh*

but new york would actually be more possible because i will be moving to the states soon and new york is definitely in my top list of places to visit because i have a close friend who lives there. so yeah....i am so going to Times Square with my friend and he's gonna take that picture of me and i'm gonna post it here to share it with everyone. YAY!!! Taiki pose, here I come!

*hugs* i'm glad we got the Taiki bunny thing all cleared up and we can now move on to more fun things here in the club.

i really love the club. i really love the Takumi-kun series. this is what brought us all together and this is also the most popular thread in the YO forums. lots of love here. hehehe! ♥

ok...i am looking at the scripts you posted...i'm curious...were the characters of Morita and Suzuki created only for the movie or are they part of the manga series? and did Suzuki ever called Morita? my memory is failing me. I only remember Hayama calling him Morita-kun. But what does Suzuki call him? Morita or Toru?

LOL..is Mao "squishing" Taki's head? so funny! i do that to my lover too. LOL

wow Mao is so cute in the pic :X (gosh I just love him even more everyday T_T)

And everytime look at Dai's blog photos I feel so lighten up~!! If only I could always be cheerful like him, life would be so enjoyable.... I love how Dai can make people around him happy by his bright personality ^^

yeah i agree...i think living the culture will help me understand more and more about the name thing. but it's good that i'm learning here to begin with. not sure when i will ever go to japan though. it's still a dream. *deep sigh*

but new york would actually be more possible because i will be moving to the states soon and new york is definitely in my top list of places to visit because i have a close friend who lives there. so yeah....i am so going to Times Square with my friend and he's gonna take that picture of me and i'm gonna post it here to share it with everyone. YAY!!! Taiki pose, here I come!

*hugs* i'm glad we got the Taiki bunny thing all cleared up and we can now move on to more fun things here in the club.

i really love the club. i really love the Takumi-kun series. this is what brought us all together and this is also the most popular thread in the YO forums. lots of love here. hehehe! ♥

ok...i am looking at the scripts you posted...i'm curious...were the characters of Morita and Suzuki created only for the movie or are they part of the manga series? and did Suzuki ever called Morita? my memory is failing me. I only remember Hayama calling him Morita-kun. But what does Suzuki call him? Morita or Toru?

LOL..is Mao "squishing" Taki's head? so funny! i do that to my lover too. LOL

Well if you are moving to states I think you might have better chance to meet Japanese people...

Where are you going to stay? Any way I will wait for your picture!!! ^^

I love Takumi-kun series... and my love is more into Mao-kun and Dai-chan...

But, that doesn't mean I don't care about other... just have less interest on them... ^^;

So feel free to talk about them... if I find any info about them I will try to post them here... ^^

Well they are creat on in movie... not in manga series...

I don't remember Suzuki call Morita name in the movie... did he?

I have to see the movie again... --;

Well the picture was taken reflaction in mirror...

Takiguchi stay at back and Mao-kun put up his finger look like squishing a head...

Somehow a lot of people do that...

I see something like that from other Japanese blog... ^^

• Like 1

wow Mao is so cute in the pic :X (gosh I just love him even more everyday T_T)

And everytime look at Dai's blog photos I feel so lighten up~!! If only I could always be cheerful like him, life would be so enjoyable.... I love how Dai can make people around him happy by his bright personality ^^

Mao-kun do make cut face and act cut... but, just one problem...

He doesn't make much friend... --;

He is type who will wait other to come to him...

But, Dai-chan are so outgoing...

He is like to be with people and make people happy...

Well he do have up and down...

But, he try to stay in optimism so that is what he could smile like that... ^^

May be that is why I start to like him and drown to him more and more...

Well if you are moving to states I think you might have better chance to meet Japanese people...

Where are you going to stay? Any way I will wait for your picture!!! ^^

I love Takumi-kun series... and my love is more into Mao-kun and Dai-chan...

But, that doesn't mean I don't care about other... just have less interest on them... ^^;

So feel free to talk about them... if I find any info about them I will try to post them here... ^^

Well they are creat on in movie... not in manga series...

I don't remember Suzuki call Morita name in the movie... did he?

I have to see the movie again... --;

Well the picture was taken reflaction in mirror...

Takiguchi stay at back and Mao-kun put up his finger look like squishing a head...

Somehow a lot of people do that...

I see something like that from other Japanese blog... ^^

i'll be moving to North Carolina but not too soon. it will take a while. :D

it's gonna be a long trip to get to NY but it's important that we go there because my friend's hosting our visit there. it's gonna be awesome!

i also wanna go to Washington where all the sakura trees are. that's the closest i can probably get to posing with the sakura trees in full bloom. yay!

i know! there really is higher likelihood that i'll meet more japanese people in the states. that would be nice! who knows i just might bump into someone i actually admire. wooohooo!!!!

oh thanks for confirming about Suzuki and Morita's love story. so it's only made for the movies. i see! i see! interesting. :)

yeah a lot of people really do that.

i've been doing that since i was a kid.

and my lover and i would do that to each other too. we even go as far as trying to fight off with our arms. it's hilarious!

i'll be moving to North Carolina but not too soon. it will take a while. :D

it's gonna be a long trip to get to NY but it's important that we go there because my friend's hosting our visit there. it's gonna be awesome!

i also wanna go to Washington where all the sakura trees are. that's the closest i can probably get to posing with the sakura trees in full bloom. yay!

i know! there really is higher likelihood that i'll meet more japanese people in the states. that would be nice! who knows i just might bump into someone i actually admire. wooohooo!!!!

oh thanks for confirming about Suzuki and Morita's love story. so it's only made for the movies. i see! i see! interesting. :)

yeah a lot of people really do that.

i've been doing that since i was a kid.

and my lover and i would do that to each other too. we even go as far as trying to fight off with our arms. it's hilarious!

O.K. So it North Carolina... I naver been there... --;;

Well I only went to N.Y city and Atilanta and Ohio... That is only part I went to in State...

Even I in Canada... I only went to hand full of place... --;;

I still don't know how many Japanese people live in North Carolina...

Well even there are Japanese you just had to know if they are more then 3th gen. they might not know much about Japanese... --;;;

Any way even it will take time... you are coming... so I wish good luck on moving...

It is so much work and also getting use to new place is hard...

So I wish you all the best in moving...

I never did that... first time I saw was they use in fan drawing...

They draw cheracter and put the finger over and looks like pulling the cheracter or squishing, pinchin so on...

128989051520425096_574_574.jpg

12898905131918275024_574_574.jpg

That was funny to me... but then I saw using a person I was what!!!! --;

Well now I am used to it... I don't think I want to that... --;

• Like 2

O.K. So it North Carolina... I naver been there... --;;

Well I only went to N.Y city and Atilanta and Ohio... That is only part I went to in State...

Even I in Canada... I only went to hand full of place... --;;

I still don't know how many Japanese people live in North Carolina...

Well even there are Japanese you just had to know if they are more then 3th gen. they might not know much about Japanese... --;;;

Any way even it will take time... you are coming... so I wish good luck on moving...

It is so much work and also getting use to new place is hard...

So I wish you all the best in moving...

I never did that... first time I saw was they use in fan drawing...

They draw cheracter and put the finger over and looks like pulling the cheracter or squishing, pinchin so on...

128989051520425096_574_574.jpg

12898905131918275024_574_574.jpg

That was funny to me... but then I saw using a person I was what!!!! --;

Well now I am used to it... I don't think I want to that... --;

i don't think there are a lot but i've been told that the asian community there is growing. lots of asian food stores has been built.

i was hoping to meet more japanese not in NC. heheheh! i might be lucky to meet one in the plane, who knows?

thank you so much for the well wishes. it's gonna be a huge challenge and life changing for me...but i'm positive thinker! yay!

OMG!!

i love love love the fan drawings!! they're so cute! ♥ ♥ ♥

can i keep them too? i wanna look at them over and over.

btw..what does the writings mean on the drawings?

@Yojichan: Japanese people in the South(thats new lol)? Possibly a large amount are in the west coast(California) and around the Northeast coast area(where I live) But there's a huge Korean population growing in the States XD

I like North Carolina, all my relatives are there XD But I hate the mosquitoes...-_- too many

• Like 1

i don't think there are a lot but i've been told that the asian community there is growing. lots of asian food stores has been built.

i was hoping to meet more japanese not in NC. heheheh! i might be lucky to meet one in the plane, who knows?

thank you so much for the well wishes. it's gonna be a huge challenge and life changing for me...but i'm positive thinker! yay!

OMG!!

i love love love the fan drawings!! they're so cute! ♥ ♥ ♥

can i keep them too? i wanna look at them over and over.

btw..what does the writings mean on the drawings?

I just did the mistake and all I write was gone... ㅜㅜ

Any way... I just know how hard it will be for you...

I move here in Canada when I was teen...

I didn't had much problem then other...

but, still getting used to new place is hard...

So I wish you positive thinking will help you get used to new place...

Also, make many new friend as you can... ^^

Oh... yes, you can have it...

I find that from in Korean site...

Well it is Korean drama call "Life is beautiful!"

Two of them are couple...

Not fan fic... they are couple in the story line really... ^^;

The top one is Kyung-Soo...

The finger said, "Youth-beggar, take it up!"

Kyung-Soo said, "O.K... O.K... Let go of me first and talk!"

The secone one is Tae-Sub... he is doctor...

The book title is 'What is Colonoscopy?'

Tae-Sub said, "My book!"

That guy at the back is Kyung-Soo,

he said, "Perfect!(It's made up word... not really Korean... --; )

@Yojichan: Japanese people in the South(thats new lol)? Possibly a large amount are in the west coast(California) and around the Northeast coast area(where I live) But there's a huge Korean population growing in the States XD

I like North Carolina, all my relatives are there XD But I hate the mosquitoes...-_- too many

Oh... So, your relatives are in North Carolina... You could help Yojichan when she move there... ^^

I was wondering on fb and see

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
uploaded some new photos of 5th movie making and I saw this..............................

268664_141718775904712_118253334917923_284410_1533907_n.jpg

264233_141718645904725_118253334917923_284402_8332523_n.jpg

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

We can absolutely look forward to intensive love scene this time~ I'm dying in excitement XD XD XD XD