Leslie_LC

Today is our Mao-kun birthday~ Otanjoubi Omedetou!! wish him all the best in this world

264016_140930412650215_118253334917923_278747_2631979_n.jpg

Aww the question is pretty easy to us fan but the pic of Gii overthere is really stunning!! Don't know why but everytime I see Dai with glasses my heart always skips a beat~ He looks like a different person, so charismatic!!! (while Dai in real life is the opposite with full of dorkiness LOL)

its interesting to know about this kind of personality~ Now I know one of my favourite guy is this type too (Its Jaejoong of DBSK :D. Although he appears to be a very talkative and bright person but when the other memebers are joking he just goes somewhere alone and listen to music in his own world. Now I understand ^^). I think 4D people are very profound and sensitive~ its charming... I also notice the ones that tend to keep silence around others cause they urge me to know more about them rather than the outgoing ones ^^ really interesting!!

Thanks hama17 for translate the info for us~ after the 5th movie would you please keep update us with info of Dai and Mao?? I do have friends that like J-showbiz but they mostly care about JE boys :(

Well Mao-kun had birthday event today!

In his blog he had good time there...

And thanks the all the fan...

He is 20 years now... but, still sleepy at night... ^^;

Well just one glass do make different look...

When you see him in Tenimyu... he also wear glass and he has so much charisma come out from him... ^^

Well when ever he is in role... he just become one with that charactor...

That is why we love him... He look so nature in real life... but, when he act in role he is total into it.

4D person... thanks your for see in good side of it...

Some people just do get us... --;

But, who care... ^^;

Your welcome!!! ^^

Hum... what kind of info do you want?

About their personal life or the work or both... ^^;

I did told that Dai-chan finally found the agencies...

BM I, Inc.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Now he is in practice on next work... Original Musical "Love"...

The performance will be July 17-24...

Then He will be cameo appearance at Musical "Kantarera" at Aug. 3-7...

Also, he will be comleted preview of movie Takumi-kun series "that, sunny blue sky" event at Osaka at Aug. 14...

Oh... he did Musical Miracle train this year and 24th he did one extend performance and

got the new of Next year they will do 2nd "Welcome to Miracle ☆ Oedo Line train" at the Space Zero Tokyo from April 13 to 22...

He will play the Shinjuku Rin Tarou... ^^

Well if you want to know more of him... just ask what do you want to know...

For Mao-kun...

He will do Hamao Kyosuke yukata festival! with BOYS AND MEN at Nagoya on July 23...

Well it is BOYS AND MEN performance Mao-kun is guest appearance...

I just don't like the idea the agencies used Mao-kun in this kind of work... --;

He will be at abc★Akasaka Boys Cabaret 2nd season...

TOKYO - Aug 24 -31 at Akasaka ACT Theater

Osaka - Sep 03 - 5 at BRAVA Theater

[video=youtube;hQQ0QH2x-ts]

I think is to many people in... --;

You can see Mao-kun about in 11:09... --;;;

For the Takumi-kun preview are same as Dai-chan so I will skip... ^^;

Same... if you want to know more just ask me what do you want to know... ^^

I just hope this is some help to you...

I just didn't got any info on TV or movie on them...

old one is I did post on past posting... ^^;

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

lol i'm n hamao same age (-.-'')...OMG i thought he older 1 year than me XP

OTONJOBI OMEDETO MAO-CHAN xp

Well some time he look older then he's age... --;

But, he is now officially adult... ^^;

I just hope will not drink too much and smoke too much...

More like I don't want him to drink and smoke at all... --;

Well some time he look older then he's age... --;

But, he is now officially adult... ^^;

I just hope will not drink too much and smoke too much...

More like I don't want him to drink and smoke at all... --;

haha there is mistaken in calculation between my age n him, thats why i thought he is older than me XP

mao smoke n drink.... i totally oppose

haha there is mistaken in calculation between my age n him, thats why i thought he is older than me XP

mao smoke n drink.... i totally oppose

Oh... It's not look... it was mis calculation that make you mistaken him for older then you...

I totally misunderstood... ^^;

You are oppose of him smoke drink or oppose from my opinion... --;

Well when I was looking at YouTube...

There was musical Takumi-kun...

I just don't like the cast they did...

But, I just want you to know there was musical too...

Performance was December 09 to 13, 2009.

OMG! I was watching this video through my fingers on my face. LOL

But I managed to watch the end of the video. whew! @__@

I am SO glad Takumi-kun was adapted to the movie right away before this musical.

I just find it weird that Japan is known for having the most amazing fashion accessories but most of the guys at the musical have very bad wigs. what's up with that?

I'm not too sold with the acting either. too many boys onstage. it's a bit too crowded and too much running around.

Although I don't have a problem with Takumi-kun adapted onstage as a stage play. it doesn't seem to work as a musical play at all especially if we reflect on the mood of the manga and the movies.

ahahaha..itz kinda hurt when people laugh as u were being serious bout it...^^

well...thtz happen to me a lot..thtz why i kept my real feelings inside...

i let people see my happy side...lol

4D is a very great charm...and we should be grateful for it...

and now im liking a 4D or cute person...

yeah...4D is very attractive nowadays....both of us should be thankful to our 4D...lol

yeah..musical is not for BL..how would they kissed on stage??? itz weird...=='''

and the actors chose also not suitable which makes it worse...

so BL is better in movies...^^

I beg to differ though..BL has a lot of potential in a stage play provided there is a good script and very good actors to play the parts and an awesome director. If I were to do Takumi-kun on a stage play...I would not get too much actors running around like that. A few will do. It's all about atmosphere, sounds, lighting. That way the audience can focus exactly what's going on. I'll see if I can get Baba-chan, Takiguchi and Taiki bunny to reprise their roles. I'd love to get DaiMao but they already said they won't do it anymore. *sad face* But I'm leaning towards casting Yuki Hiyori to play Takumi. Hidenori Tokuyama as Gii.

Must be wonderful to have 4D personality. I don't think I have that though. I am prone to random. Whenever I write a story, I develop a split personality. It's only after writing the story, I merge as one. Ok..I'm weird. LOL

Well, today is the Hamao Kyosuke-kun who play the role of Takumi-kun’s birthday.

On the day of preview the 3rd stage everyone in the theater sang the "Happy Birthday" song.

Hamao-kun, Happy Birthday!

1. IMG_1674.jpg

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimashita, Mao!!! :)

The Takumi-kun baby is now an adult.

I hope he never drinks or smokes or risk losing his bishounen looks. That would make us all sad.

Now regarding the photo above, I can't help but notice how chibi Taiki bunny is being sandwiched between taller guys, Taki and Baba-chan. So cute! He's the shortest in the group. waaaaah!!! I feel I can relate to him so much because I'm not even 5 feet. LOL. I'm quite a chibi myself. Hehehe! OMG!!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! grrrrrrr!!! *pinch* Can I take him home with me?

I am SO glad Takumi-kun was adapted to the movie right away before this musical.

I just find it weird that Japan is known for having the most amazing fashion accessories but most of the guys at the musical have very bad wigs. what's up with that?

I'm not too sold with the acting either. too many boys onstage. it's a bit too crowded and too much running around.

Although I don't have a problem with Takumi-kun adapted onstage as a stage play. it doesn't seem to work as a musical play at all especially if we reflect on the mood of the manga and the movies.

I beg to differ though..BL has a lot of potential in a stage play provided there is a good script and very good actors to play the parts and an awesome director. If I were to do Takumi-kun on a stage play...I would not get too much actors running around like that. A few will do. It's all about atmosphere, sounds, lighting. That way the audience can focus exactly what's going on. I'll see if I can get Baba-chan, Takiguchi and Taiki bunny to reprise their roles. I'd love to get DaiMao but they already said they won't do it anymore. *sad face* But I'm leaning towards casting Yuki Hiyori to play Takumi. Hidenori Tokuyama as Gii.

Must be wonderful to have 4D personality. I don't think I have that though. I am prone to random. Whenever I write a story, I develop a split personality. It's only after writing the story, I merge as one. Ok..I'm weird. LOL

I hope he never drinks or smokes or risk losing his bishounen looks. That would make us all sad.

Now regarding the photo above, I can't help but notice how chibi Taiki bunny is being sandwiched between taller guys, Taki and Baba-chan. So cute! He's the shortest in the group. waaaaah!!! I feel I can relate to him so much because I'm not even 5 feet. LOL. I'm quite a chibi myself. Hehehe! OMG!!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! grrrrrrr!!! *pinch* Can I take him home with me?

Well I had hard time watch it too...

I agree with you... if it was good script and fewer actors who know how to play the role and an open mind director.

And not a musical... may be few song will be o.k. but not a dance... --;

Takumi-kun series is very reflect on the emotional aspect between Gii and Takumi and other who around them...

So it is hard to put that in musical...

The cast... I just don't want to see some other play Takumi and Gii...

Well... To me Yuki Hiyori as Takumi is not going to work...

Takumi is very complex person... and he has this dark side of him...

To me Yuki Hiyori has to much brigher side... It's little hard for me to think him in that dark side... --;

Hidenori Tokuyama... well to me he is bit too strong as Gii...

Well Gii do have strong feel to him but it had to be feel from inside not outside... --;

To me Hidenori Tokuyama has to strong appearance in outside other then inside...

But, all this is my opinion... May be that might over come that and do good joy on it...

Still, Mao-kun and Dai-chan did almost perfact Takumi and Gii...

So it will be very hard to follow up from them... --;;;

Well having 4D personality had good and bad side... same as any other personality... ^^;;;

So split personality are not that weird... if it is... I will be more weird then you... --;

I have 4D personality with split personality... --;

Well almost same... where mine start with trying to protect my self from others...

Some of 4D person has split personality... including me...

So please do think that split personality is weird... --;

Hum... well Mao-kun slowly change into man... --;

How you look at it make all different...

Well how much we want him to stay in that look...

He has strong and larger bone structure so he might change more in future.. --;

Also, you said Taiki is smallest in that group... --;

Well I am at right in 5 feet... but, I just don't care about that much...

Well it is all in you... even I am 5 feet...

People don't think that I am that small... ^^;

Because I alway stand straight and don't try to look taller then my self...

Just being my self make people never think about how short I am... ^^

So try to be your self... and if you feel people look down on you then make them look upto you... ^^

It is fun... Well may be it only work on me... I look younger then my age...

So when I feel that I have to look upto them...

I told them to sit or knee down... Well I am old so they normally obey me... ^^;

Oh... did you thought I was talking about other way of look down... --;

I hope not... --;

Well any way just be your self and small don't mean any thing... it is just height...

Think big make you big... ^^

• Like 1

Oh... It's not look... it was mis calculation that make you mistaken him for older then you...

I totally misunderstood... ^^;

You are oppose of him smoke drink or oppose from my opinion... --;

i oppose of him not u...XP

i oppose of him not u...XP

I think most of Mao-kun fan don't want him to do any of that...

But, with people who is around him are good at that... --;;;

Dai-chan do both smoke and drink...

Takiguchi and Baba drinks... don't know about smoking...

Well I don't think it not going to be easy to keep him from that...

When I know Dai-chan smoke I kind of surprise... he has good voice so I thought he wouldn't smoke...

I was wrong... --;

Then, I here he was watching his weight so not drink... but, I was wrong again....

He love drink... --;

So... I just hope Mao-kun will not surprise me with that... --;

I think most of Mao-kun fan don't want him to do any of that...

But, with people who is around him are good at that... --;;;

Dai-chan do both smoke and drink...

Takiguchi and Baba drinks... don't know about smoking...

Well I don't think it not going to be easy to keep him from that...

When I know Dai-chan smoke I kind of surprise... he has good voice so I thought he wouldn't smoke...

I was wrong... --;

Then, I here he was watching his weight so not drink... but, I was wrong again....

He love drink... --;

So... I just hope Mao-kun will not surprise me with that... --;

I don't care if Dai-chan drinks, but the smoking part makes me sad..because I agree his voice is beautiful and I don't want it to get ruined in the future(or his health) :p Oh wells. I hope he does it in moderation...

hama17, wowww thanksssss alot for the information~ So Dai has changed his company and is doing many musicals. I hope Mao will as well find a new agency that focus more on his acting because his dream is to become an actor and he also has potential!! Is he a famous model in Japan? I've seen him appear in many magazines and many DVDs going around Japan and such... yeah it would be great to know more about his personal life :D I read somewhere that he has a twin??? O__o

About the smoking and drinking~ I think most boys in Japan do drink and go to bars alot so I'm afraid Mao will have to follow the routine but I just hope he won't drink alot and won't smoke! It doesn't suit his personality and appearance.... Mao is the cutiest and the most innocient boy I've ever seen~ I hope he will grow up to be a decent man (although I want him to stay cute forever!!! >

hama17, wowww thanksssss alot for the information~ So Dai has changed his company and is doing many musicals. I hope Mao will as well find a new agency that focus more on his acting because his dream is to become an actor and he also has potential!! Is he a famous model in Japan? I've seen him appear in many magazines and many DVDs going around Japan and such... yeah it would be great to know more about his personal life :D I read somewhere that he has a twin??? O__o

About the smoking and drinking~ I think most boys in Japan do drink and go to bars alot so I'm afraid Mao will have to follow the routine but I just hope he won't drink alot and won't smoke! It doesn't suit his personality and appearance.... Mao is the cutiest and the most innocient boy I've ever seen~ I hope he will grow up to be a decent man (although I want him to stay cute forever!!! >

Your welcome!!! ^^

Well Dai-chan was working with out agency for some time now...

He had problem with the agency so he had to work by himself...

I don't know the all the detail about it...

But, he just had bad splite with his agency... so it was hard for him to find new agency...

Now, he found one... I just hope this agency will do good job on Dai-chan... ^^

Well Mao-kun's agency is small and don't have big name yet...

Mao-kun is bigest star in his agency... --;

So they use him in any way they can... --;

No, Mao-kun isn't model... --;

Most of new face or the star doing a lot of magazines shotting...

Also, Mao-kun did some of DVD... but, it isn't like a modeling DVD...

Most of it is self promoting kind of DVD... --;

No, he doesn't have twin... --;

He has 1 years older brother...

And he live with he family... and he's family cat name Roku... he love so much... ^^;;;

He start play tennis 5th or 6th grade because of his brother play tennis... he follow him.. ^^;

He did win some game too... ^^

Then he want to act so he as his mother for it... but, she told him to get high school first and talk about it...

I guess because of that he stop play tennis and study...

When he got in high school well I guess his mother said yes on become actor...

Well his first big project was Tenimyu... Kikumaru Eiji at 4th Seigaku...

Then he was in Gokusen 3rd season (NTV, 2008) as Terauchi Kyousuke.

Then he got the role of Takumi in Takumi-kun Series Niji-iro no Garasu (2009) and play that role untile 5th "That, sunny blue sky".

He did small role in Oretachi wa Tenshi da! NO ANGEL NO LUCK Ep.6 (2009)

Then, go the role of Agri(Gosei Black) in Tensou Sentai Goseiger (TV Asahi, 2010).

This made in the two movie... I hear he only did the voice in the movie... --;

Well he did Movies Tsuki to Uso to Satsujin (2010) but this one didn't make it out...

We don't know why... they never give any explan on that... --;;;

He did 3 or more self promotion DVD Frame17 (2008), Maokore 2009: Kimi ni Yell wo (2009) and Sugao no Kyosuke (2010),

one more... I forgot the title... --;;;

He also made some albem... 3... but, I just not going to name them... sorry... --;

Well if there is any more info you need ask me... I will try to find and tell you... ^^

• Like 1

I don't care if Dai-chan drinks, but the smoking part makes me sad..because I agree his voice is beautiful and I don't want it to get ruined in the future(or his health) :p Oh wells. I hope he does it in moderation...

Well I do mine on his drink too...

I hear he love to drink... love part is what worry me...

Person who love to drink some time just drink to much...

So I just don't want him to drink too much... --;

Well I don't think he is havy smoker...

Look of his hand and his voice sound o.k. that mean he smoke just time to time...

May be it's just my wish... --;

Any way just hoping for him to quit it... but... it will be hard... --

@hama71: I have a question! Do Daisuke have any siblings? ^^ And whats Daisuke's background in family life? I feel like everyone knows alot about Hamao, but not enough Dai-chan

@hama71: I have a question! Do Daisuke have any siblings? ^^ And whats Daisuke's background in family life? I feel like everyone knows alot about Hamao, but not enough Dai-chan

Well about Dai-chan...

He has older sister...

he was from Aiko-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan.

He's hobby's are surfing, travailling

Hs's skill's are swming, soccer

His good point: no matter what never give up and try in postive mind.

His bad point: don't like to think about every little things... --;

His favorit color: Black(this might change)...

Well at Apr. 14, 2008 Actor Watanabe Dai got marry not Dai-chan we know...

but in news the put Dai-chan's picture... --;

He graduate Dohto University Faculty of Fine Arts Architecture.

He did audition 2005 become actor...

2006 he play role George at "Ultraman Mebius"

2007 to 2009 he play Tezuka Kunimitsu 4th Seigaku at Tenimyu.

In 2009 he become Gii in Takumi-kun series and this year he play last Gii in "That, sunny blue sky".

He was free from double Fox agency at spring of 2010 and a few days he sighn with LTD BM...

He did a lot of stage work... most of them are musical...

Well most command things I didn't say it...

just Takumi-kun series I just had to put in... even everyone know... ^^;;;

Well any other think do you want to know ask... I will try to find it for you. ^^

Oh, what do you mean by background of his family life?

Well right now he work in Tokyo so he live by himself not with his family...

And don't know he has girlfriend or not...

I never hear that he has one any way... He don't said any think in his blog...

So most likely he don't have one... ^^;;;

from actor who play with Dai-chan at Ultraman Mebius said that Dai-chan is mood maker in set...

He was like that from the beginning... ^^

Now it's time for me to go to bed...

I will be away tomorrow... So my posting will be some time later... --;

So see you later... ^^

• Like 3

Well I had hard time watch it too...

I agree with you... if it was good script and fewer actors who know how to play the role and an open mind director.

And not a musical... may be few song will be o.k. but not a dance... --;

Takumi-kun series is very reflect on the emotional aspect between Gii and Takumi and other who around them...

So it is hard to put that in musical...

The cast... I just don't want to see some other play Takumi and Gii...

Well... To me Yuki Hiyori as Takumi is not going to work...

Takumi is very complex person... and he has this dark side of him...

To me Yuki Hiyori has to much brigher side... It's little hard for me to think him in that dark side... --;

Hidenori Tokuyama... well to me he is bit too strong as Gii...

Well Gii do have strong feel to him but it had to be feel from inside not outside... --;

To me Hidenori Tokuyama has to strong appearance in outside other then inside...

But, all this is my opinion... May be that might over come that and do good joy on it...

Still, Mao-kun and Dai-chan did almost perfact Takumi and Gii...

So it will be very hard to follow up from them... --;;;

Well having 4D personality had good and bad side... same as any other personality... ^^;;;

So split personality are not that weird... if it is... I will be more weird then you... --;

I have 4D personality with split personality... --;

Well almost same... where mine start with trying to protect my self from others...

Some of 4D person has split personality... including me...

So please do think that split personality is weird... --;

Hum... well Mao-kun slowly change into man... --;

How you look at it make all different...

Well how much we want him to stay in that look...

He has strong and larger bone structure so he might change more in future.. --;

Also, you said Taiki is smallest in that group... --;

Well I am at right in 5 feet... but, I just don't care about that much...

Well it is all in you... even I am 5 feet...

People don't think that I am that small... ^^;

Because I alway stand straight and don't try to look taller then my self...

Just being my self make people never think about how short I am... ^^

So try to be your self... and if you feel people look down on you then make them look upto you... ^^

It is fun... Well may be it only work on me... I look younger then my age...

So when I feel that I have to look upto them...

I told them to sit or knee down... Well I am old so they normally obey me... ^^;

Oh... did you thought I was talking about other way of look down... --;

I hope not... --;

Well any way just be your self and small don't mean any thing... it is just height...

Think big make you big... ^^

Wow. Thank you so much for the wealth of information as usual. You're awesome!

Really? You think Hiyori won't make the cut as Takumi?

I see. It's interesting that you see him as a bright character, well I do agree with you on that. He was quite compatible with the sadness of Suzuki Takeshi's condition. I just thought of casting Hiyori as Takumi since Mao auditioned for the role of Morita. Hehe! :D

I get what you mean about Hidenori as Gii. He really has quite a strong presence for me especially in Ai no Kotodama. He was amazing. I thought he could pull off as Gii since the character I love about Gii is how cunning he can be at times. He's a go-getter. What Gii wants, Gii gets. I love that about him. Hmmmm....how about casting Takizawa Hideaki instead?

As for my height....I don't see it as a bad thing either. I used to way back in the past because I'm always surrounded by people taller than me. There are so many awesome people who are short like Taiki bunny! *hugs* and I love them so much. I admire them and respect them.

I actually enjoy being short because people cannot ignore you.

I make my presence known and my height has never been a problem for me in the past even when I was cosplaying a 6-foot tall character. LOL

The main point is to make the most of who you are with what you have.

I think it's great. I feel I belong. Plus my partner thinks my height is cute. heheh!

Takizawa Hideaki?? He fits Gii's character but, he's like a top, top, top idol. A Johnny. He would def not waste his time on this series(even if its good.) I mean these boy love films star B and C list actors. I don't think an A list idol would want to do these films. Takki is too big. I wouldn't mind, but everyone knows how celebrities that are on top of their game act.

As for Hidenori, I can see him as Gii *shrug* I love his acting and look. He prob can pull it off. XD

en~~~i think so too...watz up wif the wigs??

looked sooo....ermm....hw to say...weird and funny??...lol

4D is some kind a gift...lol

but sometimes i annoyed people too....^^

ermm...i also got spilt personality...when im angry i became another person...

not the happy June but the scary one...especially with my behavior...

well...i dun realize it until my friends told me...lol

and also when im in bad mood...my friends said my aura creeps them out...ahaha

kyaaa!!! our bunny is too cute!!!...>.

i luv how he looked soooooo extremely like a cute baby...ahaha

hey~hey..isnt we promise we'll share him???

if u take him home promise me we still share the custody...

i wanna take him home too...>w

• Like 1

Wow. Thank you so much for the wealth of information as usual. You're awesome!

Really? You think Hiyori won't make the cut as Takumi?

I see. It's interesting that you see him as a bright character, well I do agree with you on that. He was quite compatible with the sadness of Suzuki Takeshi's condition. I just thought of casting Hiyori as Takumi since Mao auditioned for the role of Morita. Hehe! :D

I get what you mean about Hidenori as Gii. He really has quite a strong presence for me especially in Ai no Kotodama. He was amazing. I thought he could pull off as Gii since the character I love about Gii is how cunning he can be at times. He's a go-getter. What Gii wants, Gii gets. I love that about him. Hmmmm....how about casting Takizawa Hideaki instead?

As for my height....I don't see it as a bad thing either. I used to way back in the past because I'm always surrounded by people taller than me. There are so many awesome people who are short like Taiki bunny! *hugs* and I love them so much. I admire them and respect them.

I actually enjoy being short because people cannot ignore you.

I make my presence known and my height has never been a problem for me in the past even when I was cosplaying a 6-foot tall character. LOL

The main point is to make the most of who you are with what you have.

I think it's great. I feel I belong. Plus my partner thinks my height is cute. heheh!

I have to go less then hour... so I had to do short this time... --;

Well the other person you said, I think his to soft for Gii image...

I don't see him in acting so from out side look is too soft... --;

That is go... where small person had much more good...

In Korea... they said "Smaller pepper is hoter!"

Well they mean Small person had more gut or strong will power... ^^

Takizawa Hideaki?? He fits Gii's character but, he's like a top, top, top idol. A Johnny. He would def not waste his time on this series(even if its good.) I mean these boy love films star B and C list actors. I don't think an A list idol would want to do these films. Takki is too big. I wouldn't mind, but everyone knows how celebrities that are on top of their game act.

As for Hidenori, I can see him as Gii *shrug* I love his acting and look. He prob can pull it off. XD

Well to me Gii is high class person... Hidenori is more like undergrounder type of person... --;

But, well it is had they act made different so he might pull up by his acting...

For image that had I thinks it will be little hard... in my opinion... ^^;

4D is some kind a gift...lol

but sometimes i annoyed people too....^^

ermm...i also got spilt personality...when im angry i became another person...

not the happy June but the scary one...especially with my behavior...

well...i dun realize it until my friends told me...lol

and also when im in bad mood...my friends said my aura creeps them out...ahaha

So you do have spilt personality...

Somehow most 4D person I know (even me) had spilt personality... ^^;;;

But, in my case most of time even personality change I do see my self what I am doing...

Just some time... if I am protacting my self from feeling I shuding down...

So I don't know what happen... --;

Oh, please stop that idea...

I know it's just talk... but, because of my 4D... I start to imaging that in my head... --;

Any way... I had to leave... So every one see you!!!

And the answer to blog quiz was every one guess... Gii is right...

and the why his is only one wear...

My guess is right to... ^^

Oh... this was at the blog...

I am post with here... ^^

o0800060911313945456.jpg

So, every one who are in night time...

Good night!!! ^^

Who are in day time...

Good day!!! ^^

exactly! i dunno what's up with the wigs. i mean the japanese are known for having one of the edgiest and coolest hairstyles..and then i see the guys in the musical and i'm like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? @__@

taiki bunny does look like a baby with taki and baba-chan standing side by side with him.

of course we have joint custody. hehehe!

i hope he wouldn't mind hanging out with us though. hehe! :D

exactly! i dunno what's up with the wigs. i mean the japanese are known for having one of the edgiest and coolest hairstyles..and then i see the guys in the musical and i'm like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? @__@

taiki bunny does look like a baby with taki and baba-chan standing side by side with him.

of course we have joint custody. hehehe!

i hope he wouldn't mind hanging out with us though. hehe! :D

hmmmm~~~i think they might wanna make it looked more dramatic...lol

japanese bangs is ady so cool...it such awaste wearing tht kind of wig...

en~en i agree with tht..he looked like a baby with his parents on his side...

taki is mommy n baba chan is daddy...lol

wat a cute family...*omg my 4D is overpowering me*

ahahaha....i agree with the joint custody...^o^

maybe i should provide him a BIG cage in case he's running away...lol

• Like 1

In my opinion Taiki is like a puppy as well. He's got that face and I can almost his hear him whimpering like one. It would be too cute!

As for Mao-chan. I can understand him wanting to try the drinking to cure his curiosity. But I don't think he would do the smoking. In fact I'd almost see him getting Dai-chan off the smoking and drinking.

In my opinion Taiki is like a puppy as well. He's got that face and I can almost his hear him whimpering like one. It would be too cute!

As for Mao-chan. I can understand him wanting to try the drinking to cure his curiosity. But I don't think he would do the smoking. In fact I'd almost see him getting Dai-chan off the smoking and drinking.

I hope so too~ yesterday Dai blogged about Mao's 20th birthday and congrated Mao that now he could drink~~ You should keep your cute younger brother away from it Dai~!!!

ahaha....yeah he's like a cute white puppy...lol...i also found some people said he lookz like hamster...

i think all cute animals is related to him...

like a quote saying 'curiousity kills the cat'....i juz hopping the innocent Mao wont get too devoted to alcohol...lol

Dai might bring the alcohol virus to him...ahaha...but im sure he wont becoz he care a lot bout Mao...^^

Well I was a way...

All the told was about hoping to shear Taiki by yojichan and Last_sky16...

I ask not too... --;

And Mao-kun's drink and smoke...

that Dai-chan said about Mao-kun now can join the drinking with them... --;

Somehow... I miss that from Dai-chan's blog... how could I... --;

Well Takiguchi, Baba and Dai-chan all drink... so Mao-kun had more chance that he might drink... --;

Oh... well please... Let Mao-kun don't like the alcohol taste... like I do... ^^;

So he dosen't drink it... ^^;

Did I said about the Dai-chan had live concert...

Well it was join concert but Dai-chan did last month at 15th...

KAZZ91E595E3LIVEDM.jpg

KAZZ91E595E3.jpg

From the Tenimyu and all the musical that he could be good singer...

Well the person who he did was the person he did musical with...

Kazz-san... I don't know much about him...

But, Dai-chan did a lot of musical with him...

The "Love" he will going to do also Kazz-san in it...

Well by the look Dai-chan is better... and singing...

I naver hear Kazz-san sang so I can said much about it... --;

Any way... I just want to say is...

I really want to see Dai-chan singing in stage...

Well I just don't know what am I saying any more...

I after I cameback I start having this hot frush... --;

So I am not in my self...

I will got my self back tomorrow and will come back be more better story... ^^;

Oh... Bouns..

One of musical Dai-chan did...

Title was some thing like Seven Princs some thing... --;

Well for all the members... Dai-chan look good and cool... ^^

prince7_omote-724x1024.jpg

f13f4c074b97e823dce56979da936da4.jpg

So... Everyone have a good day or good night!!! ^^

See you later... ^^

• Like 1