Breaking a Will (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Guest Eornostlice

Just like he seemed to do often, the man did not reply immediatly. He nearly sat down on the bed when he realized he did not put everything that was needed on the bed. With no shame or hesistation he reopened the closet, picking up the forgotten item, a brand new and still packed pair of black boxers whick he placed on top of the pile of clothes. He pretended he did not hear the earlier complaint at all. Only then did Egon sit down, crossin his legs in a relaxed manner.

"You can go without underwear if that is your thing but these are all clothes made for you to wear. Tomorrow the small wardrobe will be prepared for you and you are to pick whatever you prefer. I do not like deciding every little thing, spare for rare ocasions." His explanation was just like his attitude, confident yet cold.

"As for my orders, they are not optional. They are not something you have a say over. Disobedience will be punished. Wether you wear that choker or you do not is also not something you can decide on. Put it on."

The older man's decision could not be changed, that was part of his personality. He would not listen to begging, nor would he able to be charmed, let alone be swayed by someone that did not understand nor accept their own role.

"Also. Show me your back. I want to see if there are any bruises or wounds that you have not noticed. It is not uncommon for the sellers to cause such harm while transporting people."

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

"No." Damion stated quite clearly, he was not going to put that choker on regardless of what the older man wanted, he didn't care if disobedience was going to be met with punishment, it wouldn't be the first and was not going to be the last time he was. It didn't change the fact that he wasn't going to put it on, the rest of the clothes fine, he wasn't exactly willing to run around naked and highly doubted the older man wanted him to, but he would not put that choker on regardless of anything else.

What was said after about showing him his back he hesitated, not because he felt like he should be ashamed of any part of himself, but he did have quite a few scars that littered his back from previous punishments and though he didn't think it was that bad he couldn't see them to say for sure. After a moment he decided to avoid that, "My back is fine." this time his voice was just sure, he was positive if there had been any damage there he would be aware of it and didn't feel like he should have to make himself feel vulnerable by turning his back to the older man just for him to take a look.

Damion would always try hard not to let anyone stand behind him, if he couldn't see them then he didn't know what they were up to and that was something he just didn't want to deal with. For one reason or another he felt like it gave up some sort of control, crossing his arms over his chest he watched the other man, he had hoped he would have left in a way so he could dress in peace, being seen naked wasn't high on his list of things he was okay with. If he was being completely honest it wasn't on his list at all.

Though Damion did like the idea of being able to chose what he wore after today, the last thing he wanted was to always be told what he had to wear. Not even caring that the other man had said that he would only be allowed to unless their was a special occasion, it wasn't like that happened often and even when it did he knew it would be smarter if he was not present.

Guest Eornostlice

The man remained unmoved, listening until the end with his eyes closed. He took a deeper breath, his eyelids slowly prying themselves open. He reached out under the bed, his hand meeting a smooth surafce, a long wooden box which he placed unceremonioisly on the sheets. Egon stood up from the bed. His gaze seemed tired and it lacked any hint of warmth as he stared directly not at the boy but through him, piercing him with his gaze.

"This is the third time. What did I tell you about denying my orders... and I even said it a minute ago... It looks like I need to make you understand properly exactly where you stand." The man shook his head, looking completely disappoonted.

He was sudden. With no warning, he grabbed the boy's throat rather firmly, his fingers digging into the skin, making it incredibly difficult to breath for his victim as he pushed him in that manner towards the bed, overpowering him and pushing him down.

The man's next move was precise, as if he was used to it. He towered over the young man, his legs on either side, blocking any attepted escape for long enough to grab his wrists and push them above his head, pinning him in one place. A mocking smile crossed his lips.

"Your entire body, if only I wished so, could be used in the cruelest ways you can imagine. At some point I was even tempted to close your mouth forever, stich by stich. But I am sure not even that would stop you. Really... the only good thing about you is your looks and not even that is breathtaking."

Damion wasn't really surprised when suddenly the older man mo ed towards him, what caught him was the firm and tight hold that was on his neck. Breathing suddenly becoming much harder as he felt the others fingers dig rather painfully into the flesh there, before he knew it he was down on the bed glaring up at him despite his current situation. He could care less about how many times he had been warned not to disobey, he would probably be warned a thousand more times.

Pulling against the hold on his wrists he tried to slip away despite the fact that it was rather obvious he wasn't going to be able to break the hold. He met the older mans gaze defiantly, listening as he spoke to him only ending in Damion rolling his eyes, "Yes because being a slave isn't the worst thing I can possibly imagine." To Damion it actually was anything that happened to him right now was a product of being a slave, it always came back down to the fact that if he wasn't a slave these things wouldn't be happening to him.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He growled eyes still just as defiant, he didn't care if his looks weren't breathtaking, he wasn't here to please anyone whether by his attitude or his appearance. "They tried to talk you out of buying me, you brought this on yourself." he added eyes not budging. He wasn't the type of person to be swayed easily and being punished or handled roughly wouldn't change that.

His mind started racing as he tried to think of ways to get out of this situation, the grip on his wrists was strong but it didn't stop him from tugging against the grip again trying to break the hold. There had to be a way for him to get out of this situation, out of this building and to an all out better life. Sure if he was obedient his life would probably be a lot better but he refused to accept that, he didn't want to be a slave, didn't want to be given orders that he was constantly being expected to follow.

Guest Eornostlice

The man was basically angry yet still faily calm, despite the younger man's words. If anything, it only made his decision firmer. "I have decided. I, your master that goes by the name of Egon Guilbet Dahl, swear to you. You will not be able to leave my side. At least, not alive. I will take all that you consider still yours, and you will not be able to do anything."

Egon pulled on the boys arms, forcibly using the difference in strength for moving them from above his head to behind his back like the handcuffs kept him locked before he stepped into the mansion, using only one hand to keep his wrists together once secured, pushing him onto his side insead of back and with some difficulty managing to roll him onto his tummy. The master did not intend to be this harsh initiatlly, but it did not take long for him to understand that unless he was completely cruel in his punishments no matter the mistake the boy comitted, nothing about his attitude would ever change.

The older man sat on his back like he did in the car, still holding the boy's wrists together with one hand as he managed to open the wooden box he has placed on top of the bed. The box contaied only two items, both black: a whip and a one meter long rope. The whip's handle was a little wider than a finger, the end smooth and rounded.

He pulled out the ordinary rope out, binding the younger man's wists together and securing it with a tight knot. He also reached for the choker and despite the struggles he had to put up with got it onto the boy's neck, locking it.

"You are mine to play with and have no escape."

Eyes narrowing as his owner spoke he snorted, "If you think I'm going to stick by your side you're mistaken." he replied defiantly despite his current situation. Damion gasped when his arms were forcefully moved from above his head to behind his back feeling the tension in his shoulders as they were held firmly together and he was moved rather painfully onto his stomach. Gritting his teeth he kept any sound of discomfort from escaping him feeling the rope being wound around his wrists obviously to tie them this way.

'He'll regret this.' the thought rang out in his head as he tried to struggle and get away even after his wrists had been tied firmly together and the choker was being put on he didn't want to wear it and refused but apparently his struggling was in vain as it was attached being locked despite his best efforts in his current situation. "I'm not something you can play with!" he growled rather angry despite the fact that he was now at his owners mercy it did nothing to put him in a remotely obedient mood, that was just something that wasn't going to happen not while he was still capable of resisting.

Even on his stomach with the older man on his back he tried to think of an escape plan eyes scanning the bedroom that he could see, he had fallen still beneath the other man waiting for a time to strike. Just when he thought maybe he had it he pulled roughly against the rope binding his wrists and tried to get out from underneath his owner, of course he didn't manage to get away but it didn't stop him from at the very least giving it his best shot.

"Get off of me!" Damion snapped even if he knew that he had no right to do so and that he would just be ignored, he didn't like being at someone else's mercy. This wasn't right to him, he felt like he had rights regardless of what others thought of him as a slave, 'I'm still human. Doesn't that mean anything?' he thought eyes locking on the older man above him and filled with hatred.

Guest Eornostlice

"Just... shut up for a moment will you?" Egon was simply said tempted to shove his fingers into the boy's mouth but knew better than that, convinced that the damned brat would not even hesistate and try to bite his fingers off. Instead he just focused on his primary goal.

The older man tugged a little at the bathrobe, pulling it down to expose his victim's back. He had not planned on such a careful inspection, but the boy's reactions made him wonder if there was something he was trying to hide so he wasted no time exposing him.

Egon ran his fingers over, feeling it out with his hands gently for any possible bumps or anything similar that would require an immediate medical check up, his eyes tracing all the little scars, obvious signs not of carelessness but past punishments and failed discipline. They were something he expected to see and did not find them to be anything sort of alarming, overlooking them.

"Was it so difficult now? To show me your back. Too bad tho, you still have to be punished for disobedience. Today's punishment will be warning. Keep up at it and it will get worse. Much worse."

Having finished exploring the boy's skin, the man picked up the second item that was previously placed in the box, the black whip, showing it to him in warning.

"See? I can do as I like. But what are you really able to do?"

Growling when he was asked if he could just simply shut up he gave the other a dirty look and tried to pull away when the bathrobe was pulled down enough to reveal his back. It wasn't even just the fact that he had scars he wasn't entirely proud of, but the fact that he had refused to do so simply because he did not want to do so and here he was being forced to present it too him while he was restrained and only able to verbally object which seemed to be doing nothing but pissing the other man off. Granted he was happy to know he was making him angry regardless of what that meant for him later, he could care less what happened later because of his actions.

"No get off." he growled not commenting on how hard it had been for his back to be looked at or how he still needed to be punished. "You don't scare me." he added when he was shown the whip and and heard what he had to say, and he didn't scare him. It wasn't like it would be the first time he was whipped, it wasn't the first nor last time he would probably be handled roughly, though he was sure that anyone else would have lost patience with him far before he had.

"Either do it or get off." he snapped after a moment had passed, he didn't care at this point if he was whipped or not, but he did want his so called Master to get away from him. Even if that was wishful thinking, his wrists already hurt from tugging against the rope and he wouldn't be surprised if he had rope burn from struggling against it but that was just a minor problem compared to what he was sure could come if things continued down this path.

Damion tried to shift and pull a leg up to get into a better position to try to escape but the other's weight wasn't something he was easily able to move with, he was heavy to say the least and that wasn't even in a rude way just a fact. It didn't stop him from trying though and he wiggled pulling against the ropes binding his wrists once more not caring that they were already sore and tender from struggling against them. Worse come to worse he would fight against them until they started bleeding, in any case he just hoped it would mean he would be released from them.

Guest Eornostlice

The man's reaction was fairly predictible. He ignored the other's struggles and let out a heavy chuckle that could mean nothing good for the boy as he took the whip away from his sight. He was not planning to let the brat get away too easily even tho it was the first day, contary to his inital plans on how the first day should be going, now more determined than ever to at least make him shut his mouth for a time.

Egon shifted his position, now having both of his legs on the same side but still comfortably sitting on top of the smaller body, fully aware on how uncomfortable that might have felt. He pulled up the bathrobe with no warning to reveal the fluffy towel underneath, smirking to himself a little as he pushed the green fabric off effortlessly, exposing the more private part of skin. He ran his hand on the skin just as he did on the upper part of his back, as if inspecting wether or not the young man did a good job cleaning himself.

"This actually makes me wonder how many perverted masters you've met. Did they try to use you as a sextoy? Perhaps you were even fucked from behind? How many of them did that to you? Your body, despite being average is nothing sort of bad looking afterall? What about peeverted mistresses...hmmm~"

The man did not wait after speaking, gripping the handle tighter as he struck with no mercy, the leather leaving behind a long red mark.

Damion knew at this point there really was no getting away, he had resigned himself to that, but that didn't mean he had to take this punishment to heart no matter how much it might hurt. It came down to the fact that if he wasn't a slave none of this would be happening to him, he wouldn't be here with his wrists tied together at someone else's mercy and be expected to take it. His muscles were tense as he laid there his head turned to the side trying to keep his eyes on his apparent master, the last thing he really wanted was to lose sight of him, and though he hated to admit it not being able to keep him in his line of sight did freak him out even if he didn't necessarily show it.

A blush crept up his face at the words, he didn't want to hear them, and he tried hard to pretend that they weren't being said figuring that he was just trying to get a rise out of him this time. A cry of pain escaped him when the whip connected, though it wasn't his first time being whipped and he highly doubted it would be his last it never failed to catch him off guard the first time it connected. The other times he could try to hold any sounds of pain back and he could at the very least grit his teeth and try to pretend he was somewhere else, but it was always that first one that he seemed unprepared for despite the fact that he knew it was coming.

He could already feel the welt form the moment it had struck and he knew that he was going to be sore for awhile, maybe long enough to keep him quiet at least for a little while. Long enough for the skin to heal and his body to recover to where there was no longer any pain, he didn't know how long that would be though. It would certainly depend on how bad he was whipped and whether or not it was all geared towards the same spot, he knew from experience the more one spot was hit the longer it would take him to recover and though he did learn his lesson for a little while he would come back with a vengeance once healed.

Taking in a shaky breath his eyes drifted shut, there was no way he was going to be able to escape his punishment so he might as well accept that it was coming and just try not to show how much it hurt. Showing to much weakness wasn't a good thing, but he knew he wouldn't be able to keep all of the pain from showing.

Guest Eornostlice

"Such a sweet voice you just let out. That must jave hurt huh?" The man's hand wandered down to the now red colored part of the skin, tracing it with his fingers carelessly. The boy seemed to have resigned himself and closed his mouth for time being. This was rather good news for Egon. It meant that despite the big mouth that the other had, punishment still did get to him a littke bit.

"It's no good tho. You should really answer when I ask something." He was still stroking the red mark as he spoke, as if he were in a trance. "Oh I know. My remark hit the bullseye. So you're dirtier than willing to admit huh? A slut?~ Did you have to suck them off? Hm if it's you tho, you probably would have biten them. Ah I see. So instead they took you here right?" A finger made it's way a little downwards from the abused spot, only stopping on top of the boy's entrance.

"Maybe I should put something inside too. Wouldn't that be the perfect punishment everytime you run your mouth off?" The finger pressed down lightly but not enough to go inside, probing at the tightness instead. Not before long however, the hand was gone entirely for the skin, what followed being another sound of the leather violently slapping the skin.

The older man was obviously enjoying himself. He turned his head to take a look at the boy wearing the most wicked smirk he could muster, especially since their gazes met.

Another hit resounded viciously, another mark being left in the same place as the previous two.

Gritting his teeth Damion refused to make a sound as he felt the man's fingers carelessly trace the red mark he had left on his skin, ignoring his words about his cry of pain having been a sweet sound. It just sickened him to think that was what he had wanted to hear, that he had been remotely pleased with the response just made him want to snap at him again, but no, he had to keep himself quiet if he wanted this to end as soon as possible. He couldn't get snappy, he had to behave himself at least enough to show that he had accepted this punishment, he had learned most master's took submission during a punishment well and thus they never lasted long.

Deep down he was kind of hoping this would have the same response, that was until he heard him speak again and felt a finger press against his entrance. His eyes shot open and a gasp escaped him as he tried to pull away, he didn't appreciate the contact and didn't want it, "Don't touch me!" he hissed out only to feel the whip connect a moment later forcing him to bite his lip hard in order to refrain from whimpering. Once the initial sting of the hit subsided he took in a ragged breath and opened his eyes meeting the other man's and noticing the look on his face.

Obviously his new owner was enjoying this, and it sickened him even more than just being whipped did, after all what kind of person found joy in doing this to someone else? Clearly it was his new owner, and another vicious smack of the whip connected where the other two had previously been left, body tensing as he continued to struggle to keep himself quiet he took in a sharp breath before his eyes locked on the man once more. He was not going to give him the pleasure of making any sounds for him, not if he could help it, he didn't care if he had to bite his tongue so hard it bled.

That didn't distract his mind from his words though, what made him even want to know how his previous Masters and Mistresses had treated him, or how they had used his body. He had to admit though he didn't like the idea of him putting anything inside of him, and it certainly would make his punishment clear and to the point, that didn't mean he wouldn't do it again it just meant he would go about it a different way or at the very least behave for a couple of days before reverting back to old habits.

What kind of slave would accept that type of thing happening to their body anyways? That was beyond simple punishment, that was truly taking advantage of someone else and their inability to argue or fight because of their standing in the world as a slave. Damion wasn't like others though, and he would not take such things sitting down, he would fight until he couldn't anymore, until he was mentally broken and his spirit shattered. Until that day came he would fight tooth and nail for freedom and to be an equal, he was done being considered property.

Guest Eornostlice

Egon enjoyed his reactions a little more than he should have probably have, finding the brat cuter when he finally was keeping his mouth shut. He could get used to this side of his new toy and actually wanted to see more of it. Not to mention...

"Even now you refuse to behave huh? Ordering your master around... Do you not understand that your entire body belongs to me now?" The fourth hit came just as sudden as the rest, not missing its target in the slightest. For sure the boy won't be able to sit properly for a while and he was not even done.

"I am cruel you see. And half-assed obedience will not even help you escape punishment. If you want to pretend, at least do it properly, won't you?" The sixth was not any milder than the fifth, his skin by now full of glaring red marks. "And you refuse to amswer me even though I asked twice. You really like to leave me no other choice. You will only have yourslef to blame."

The man brought the whip's handle to his mouth, running his tongue and leaving wet traces on top of it. He was doing it so he would be seen, His hand giving the whipped skin of his bottom a squeeze. "I wonder if I can push all this inside. It's not thick.. but rather long. It should fit just fine right? I was even nice enough to lick it for you so it wouldn't be completely raw."

Unlike the other times, he did not use it as a scare. He was determined on having the brat unable to sit down, every meal when he had no other choice being a reminder of this first punishment. "Don't struggle. It will hurt more. I advise you to relax if you are able to."

With only that much of a warning, the handle got pushed inside forcefully in one slow thurst. It was surely painful, given the 0 preparation of lack of anything close to lube, the only possible good thing being that the handle was not thick. "Ah see? It all went in."

Damion pulled in a sharp breath when the whip hit his skin once more, it was nothing short of painful, and each new mark left by the whip only succeeded in making it harder for him to keep any sound of pain from escaping his lips. He wasn't even sure why the other man was enjoying this so much, but he knew better than to question him at this point, the sooner he was done punishing him the sooner he could try to recover enough that he would be able to sit down or otherwise occupy himself.

Having tried already to squirm his way out of getting hit once more with the whip and failing he wasn't sure there was anything else he could do rather than just take it. 'He has to be finished with me soon... it's not like he can really keep this up for long periods of time anyways.' at least that was what he wanted to believe, he wanted to believe that this was going to be over soon. It wasn't until he heard him start speaking once more this time about whether or not he could take it all that he tried desperately to see exactly what the other man was talking about.

There wasn't even a chance for him to take the words in when he felt it being pushed slowly and roughly into him, a cry of pain escaped his lips again as his body tensed. Despite having been told to relax he couldn't, "Stop..." he managed to get the word out but it sounded broken, even to him. He was in no way begging but he definitely wanted it remove, it was painful and he hated this moment more than any other slave probably would, he tried to pull away again tried to even shift around to where his hands would be positioned right to pull it out but couldn't.

Every time he moved he just felt it remain hard and stationary making him grit his teeth, his eyes had watered at the entrance of the whips handle, and he was shaking slightly as he took in a shaky breath. Having a feeling that the only way this was going to end was if he started to beg, something he really didn't want to do, it was painful to have an outside object forced into your body, regardless of whether or not you had been whipped before.

Trying to get a grip on reality he moved one last time eyes having opened and landed on the man, they were more hate filled now than ever, he may not be able to escape this punishment but it did nothing to teach him respect. If anything he decided he would just have to make things harder on his new master, whatever he had to do in order to teach him that he was not trainable, he was not a will that could be broken no matter how many times you whipped him or shoved something inside of his body. Sure it would hurt him at the time, and yes right now he was very much ready to do whatever it took to get it out of him, but that was not because he was learning his lesson.

Guest Eornostlice

Egon could be definitely named a sadist, somehow enjoying the helplesness of the boy, compared to the attitude he has shown him right from the start. Despite not being merciless or anything of the sort with all his other slaves -if anything actually being rather sweet to the girls and having a rather relaxed attitute towards the men- his switch was just flipped over by the brat over and over again.

"Instead of making me stop by begging you are still ordering me around and glaring... Do you really think I will feel threatened and let you go or something? You are just making your punishment last longer you know? And get harsher. We can keep at this the whole day if you are this stubborn. I got plenty of patience and time."

The man twisted the handle a bit, slowly pulling it nearly all the way out, before basically shoving it back in. "This will soon hurt a little too much you know? Saliva dries up fast."

He just did it again, pulling it halfway out then shoving it back in. Over and over, sometimes a little gentler others rough and merciless. "All you have to do is beg sweetly without glaring you know?~ And this will be over."

Body quivering slightly from the strain Damion tried this best to keep himself in line, it was a lot harder than it needed to be that was for sure. His body was tense wanting to fight the intrusion, that was easier said than done especially as he heard the other speak, it just made him growl softly as he tried to get into a better position to fight against him. Every time he moved though it just lit his nerves on fire and his body seemed to ignite, especially as he felt it being twisted inside of him. Trying to keep a grip on reality as it was pulled out before being roughly shoved back into him, biting his lip he managed to stop himself from gasping or crying out in pain despite the discomfort he was feeling.

Knowing the other man was right his body tensed preparing itself for what was obviously about to happen, and sure enough the man cruelly started to move it inside of him alternating from rough and hard movements to slightly gentle thrusts in and out of his body. It didn't take long for it to start to hurt a lot more than it had been, feeling the burn as it became a painfully dry friction and his body tried to reject the intrusion even more.

Chocking back as pain cry his eyes drifted shut and a soft whimper escaped from his lips, he refused to give in and beg for mercy. At least he was telling himself that one moment and biting back a beg for it to stop the next, his body quivering from the pain and soft whimpers being pulled from his lips as he tried to wiggle away.

Damion was aware of just how much he was going to hurt later based off of how much it was hurting him now, in pain and desperate for it to stop he glanced towards the other man noticing just how much he seemed to enjoy the pain he was in. Finally his mouth opened and the words spilled out before he could stop it, "Please... stop..." his voice sounded more pained than he would have liked but there was nothing he could do right now. He needed it to stop, he knew without a doubt he would not be capable of sitting for quite some time.

Also aware of the fact that he would have to get back at him for doing this to him, he couldn't except for the life of him that he had been reduced to a whining whimpering mess and was begging for him to stop but he was. Unable to take the harsh and painful friction or the rough thrusts of the whips handle into his body, he just wanted it to stop. Despite the words though his eyes were filled with hatred, he wasn't going to allow this to go without his own sort of retaliation once he was capable of doing so.

Guest Eornostlice

The man's lips turned into a gentle smile as finally the boy gave in and asked for him to stop nicely, despite the look of hatred that seemeed to still be there in his eyes. But he was satisfied. The boy was breakable, but Egon knew better than to expect him to break in one go. His pride and ideals surely wouldn't let him do so, despite his body being more honest.

"Well done." He spoke calmly, stopping as promised and slowly pulling the handle out, not looking to cause any more harm. He was cruel but never exccesive with the punishments, merciless but never without a reason. That was the only way he could force someone into submission, by keeping his words.

"Now what you have to do is not to move suddenly after I get up and patiently wait. I will no longer hurt you but if you disobey this time around as well... I will be forced to resume the punishment. Only this time I will be twice as rough and will not even be using my saliva." Well not that he could even move much actually. His hands were tied and his bottom was probably both stinging and hurting, the pain would be so much more if he did anything stupid. The man did not wait for any sort of answer, climbing off of his back and sitting on the bed instead, next to the boy.

What he did next was to reach into his nightstand, pulling out a small tube of cream that was still new, as if he knew it would eventually come to this and the tube would be of use, opening it and squeezing some of the cold cream into his hand. The man gently rubbed the youth's previously abused skin, working the cream into it without being forceful. The cream was supposed to help the healing, reducing the time that would be needed until the skin would be healthy again.

When he was done with the cream he threw it back into the nightstand, finally focusing his attention on the rope, untying it and freeing the boy's wrists. "Alright. We are done with this. You should get dressed."

Relief flooded his body as Damion felt the whips handle slowly being removed, once it left his body shuddered trying to relax but it was hard to do so. The threat of the punishment resuming if he made any sudden movements only for him not to use his saliva and that he would be twice as rough was the only thing that kept Damion still as the other man moved away from him to get something. That didn’t stop him from testing his bindings once more or from trying to pull one of his legs up to get at least some sort of ground on the bed but he realized if he did manage to do so it would just put his ass in the air.

Not wanting to present himself any more than he already was he let his leg fall back and just tried to hang in there, feeling the bed move as the older man settled beside him. Instantly his brain tried to figure out what he had said his name was again, and knew that eventually it would come back to him, right now his mind was to preoccupied to do anything but listen intently to the older man’s movements in the hope that he wasn’t lying and was going to start hurting him once more.

It hadn’t been against previous masters of his to give him the feeling like they had stopped only to come back ten times worse in the hopes that by doing so they would break him quicker. If anything it just made him hate them more and act out more, he did not appreciate being lied to no matter what it was about, but especially about his punishments and whether or not they were truly over. Flinching when he felt a cool ointment being rubbed gently onto the sore and red skin of his ass a soft sigh escaped him as he body relaxed.

The moment his wrists were released he pushed himself up only to gasp in pain, tensing for a moment as he tried to get used to it. There was no way he was going to be able to sit down for a while, there was just absolutely no way. Looking at his wrists he noticed he had struggled enough to make them a little raw and tender but didn’t say anything about it as he turned his attention to the clothes that had been laid out for him.

The damned choker was already around his neck, he might as well just put on the rest of the clothes, and so he did so without speaking or even glancing towards the other man. Slipping out of the bathrobe and towel he started to pull on the clothes that had been laid out for him, his body a little tense partially out of not wanting to be naked before the other man and partially in pain as he slipped on the boxers and then the shorts. Now that he was dressed he turned and looked at the man crossing his arms once more over his chest but biting his tongue, there was no point voicing anything right now it would only lead to more pain.

Guest Eornostlice

The older man observed the way that the boy just kept his mouth shut as he put his clothes on, in contrast with his actions. He looked like he had something to say but held himself back -which was in turn a very wise move- as he crossed his arms. Egon did not need to think too much about the reason why he just stood there, it was pretty obvious.

Egon took his time however to put the whip and rope back into the box and pushing the box back under the bed, aware that he would have to properly clean the whip later.

"Listen carefuly, I will give you some general instructions about this place. They are actually fairly simple." He spoke suddenly, running his hand through his hair. "The first thing you must know is, in this house, it will be only you and me living. The other 6 live in a separate building that is across the garden. I will be taking you there tomorrow. You are not to enter that place without my permission. The reason is simple. Despite it being a mixed house, with 3 males and 3 females, before being sold into slavery all 3 men have been castrated."

The truth was fairly disturbing if one thought about it carefully. Perhaps disturbing enough to name it a man's worst nightmare.

"Despite being horrible, it is the only reason why I allowed a mixed house to exist. I suppose you do not want to end up the same way and I am not so eager to see any babies around so you may not enter without my permission. If you go against this, you will be punished." Egon was staring straight at the boy, his words firm. "You will be allowed to wander this house as much as you desire in your free time, and also the garden. Two rooms are locked on the first floor, my office and the storage. You should not need the access to them."

Egon stopped for a moment, trying to think of things that he needed to explain right now, not wanting to fill the boy's head with information he could not yet understand due to the fact thay he just arrived.

"Oh right. Your main duty. What you will have to do is keep me company when I request you to. You will sleep in my room more often than not. Understood everything up until now?"

Listening as the other spoke Damion couldn't for the life of him figure out why he would keep him in the same place that he lived while the others lived in a separate building even as he mentioned that the other three men had been castrated before being sold. It just made him wonder why he wouldn't do the same to him and shove him in that building as well, he wasn't about to object though since he seemed to have the run of the mansion which seemed much more interesting. He also didn't tell the other that he had no interest in any of the three girls and that children was not something he had to worry about when it came down to it.

Rolling his eyes when he was told if he went to that building without permission he would be punished, was there anything he could do here without that hanging over his head? Probably not. Deciding not to comment he just remained silent watching the other as he continued telling him there were two rooms in the house that were locked, the storage and his office, it made him wonder why he kept them locked but he didn't ask instead he just answered with a small nod to say that he was listening.

There was something that caught him off guard again when he finished speaking, what could he possibly want his company for? Among that what did he mean sleep in his room -this room- with him more often than not? Wasn't that a terrible idea? The question of whether or not he understood what had been told to him so far he finally spoke, "I understand it just fine." his voice was still cold but he hadn't said it sarcastically like he would have had all of this been said earlier.

With that said he didn't question him despite really wanting to know certain things, it didn't seem like a smart idea to have him sleep in the same place as each other. Not to mention he was probably the worst form of company he could ever have surely one of his other slaves could provide him with the company he needed.

Guest Eornostlice

"Alright then that settles it. Moving on. The only other thing for you to know is that every meal has a set time. The breakfast is at 9 am, lunch is at 1pm and dinner is at 7pm. We will eat every meal downstairs, in the diningroom. One of the maids if not all three for some reason will take care of anything. If you have any requests, talk to them."

The man was the kind to give quite a lot of freedoom unlike other masters, not willing for his slaves to become mindless creatures that only followed orders - such slaves were actually found to be utterly uninteresting, therefore boring and undesired - but also wanting his authority to be respected. He wouldn't make life hard for them but the condition was submission. A rather simple way of thought.

"Tomorrow you will meet all six. I wanted to show you around tonight but I am afraid you are in no condition to move that much. So let's just leave it for tomorrow. For the rest of the evening however... "

Egon stopped talking, pointing to the other side of the bed casually. "Do you feel tired? If so you should just go to bed early. "

Listening as he spoke telling him how each meal had a set time, he just nodded but his attention was wavering as his eyes found other things to focus on even if he was still slightly aware of what was being said. Barely managing to catch if he wanted to request something for a meal to go speak with the maids, was that what he considered those three? Did call them maids really make them feel better despite the fact that they were slaves while most maids could come and go they couldn't. Instead of commenting though he just let it go, there was no point in him saying anything and getting in trouble for doing so as his eyes returned to the other man.

Huffing at the news that he had planned to show him around tonight but he was afraid he was in no condition to move much, of course he wasn't in any condition to move much. He just gave him a sharp look hoping his look got across what he refused to say right now, he would wait for the right time when he was healed enough to start voicing his opinions once more, for now he had to behave to a certain point.

As he noticed his owner point to the other side of the bed and say that if he was tired he should head to bed early he just glanced towards where the older man had point. Did he really expect him to sleep in the same bed? For a moment Damion considered if he was tired or just fed up knowing that both were two completely different things, it didn't take him long to discover that he wasn't really tired. At the same time though he kind of wanted today to be over, so after giving the other man another look hoping it stated clearly not to come near him he moved towards that side of the bed and hesitantly laid down careful to do so without sitting.

Placing his back to the other he stared across from him, mind racing and trying to come to terms with what exactly this meant for him. The idea of being a companion wasn't appealing, not because he didn't like company himself but because he knew that he could have company from any of the other six here, so why him? After a few minutes of considering it his eyes slipped shut though he didn't fall asleep, he just listened to the room around them.

Guest Eornostlice

The man was not surprised when the boy chose to just lay down with his back to him without much of a complaint even tho he surely had many. He ignored the look he received. Being punished right from the first day. Wasn't that quite a record on its own? Actually he could have counted the punishments he used on all six, together, on his two hands with fingers to spare. On the other hand he felt like ten fingers to count on for the unruly brat were not going to be enough.

The truth was, Egon did not quite expect to find someone THIS stubborn. This has come as a surprise, making his ambition harder to achieve... but not impossible.

The older man glanced at the smaller body that laid in his bed. He felt rather tired. Actually very much so. He started his day with work, had to deal with a troblesome client then went for the slave market only to be shown nearly a hundred dead-eyed slaves that were waiting for someone to mistreat them with no resistence. To be more precise, it was a mix of boredom and exhaustion.

Egon got up, fetching two separate blankets. He laid one of them down on his side of the bed, while the other was gently placed on top of the boy. The man thought about the papers he had left in the car, the ones that belonged to his slave but decided against going after them. For once, leaving the young man alone sounded like a bad idea. And secondly... the car was already in the garage so he woukd have to go underground.

Egon simply slipped under his blanket, his back turned to the boy's back, saying nothing.

Having started to doze off Damion was a little startled when he felt something being draped over him, eyes fluttering as he tried to figure out what it was. When his eyes opened long enough to take in the room around him he noticed there was now a blanket lying over him, unconsciously he glanced over his shoulder to notice the older man had also seemed to decide to go to bed his back to him with a blanket pulled over his own frame as well. Shocked by the simple act of kindness he wasn't sure what to make of it as he relaxed against the bed eyes turning back to the wall he was facing, trying to decide if he should even take notice.

Deciding it was best if he pretended it never happened he let his eyes drift shut once more and before long he was fast asleep, his dreams were just snippets of memories acquired over the years of being a slave. From old masters and mistresses, to being returned to the agency to be sold again, it was really the only time he reflected on what really happened in his life considering he was normally to busy being stubborn and refusing to accept what he was.

Mumbling something in his sleep he unconsciously pulled the blanket tighter around him and rolled enough to where he was mainly on his stomach. It turned out that it wasn't really the type of sleep he wanted or needed, and by the time he started to stir in the early hours of the morning he felt as if he hadn't slept at all. Eyes locked once more on the wall across from him he didn't move from where he was laying, one arm had found it's way under his pillow and acted as more support, the other was resting at his side hand by his shoulder gently gripping the sheets beneath him.

His mind was racing, but it wasn't even the dreams or his racing mind that had woken him, more of the pain as a reminder of his punishment the night before. It was really the only thing that brought his reality crashing down around him, otherwise he could have almost thought that maybe his dreams had been just that and he had never been a slave. Of course that was to good to be true and he was slightly aware of the choker around his neck and the fact that he couldn't remove it -he had tried a couple times since waking up all ending rather unsuccessfully.

Guest Eornostlice

Egon fell asleep not after long, his tiredness overwhelming him and making him doze off in a matter of minutes. He usually had a peaceful night sleep, reamining unmoved for most of the night. He would often wake just before the alarm sounded out at 7.30 A.M, but today seemed to be different.

The older man's eyes opened slowly, having been awoken by the boy's stirring. He did not mind it actually, he have had a proper good night's sleep and was more than ready to start another day in a few minutes. He rolled onto his other side, the youbger man now in his field of vision.

"What's wrong? Couldn't sleep?" His voice was soft, almozt like a whisper, but still a little harsh having just awoken.

Egon yawned once, his hand reaching out to pat the boy's head gently. His hair was rather short but it had a pleasant feeling to touch. The man sat up on the bed, determined not to waste more time himself. He would have some papers to read and also some work-related ones to put back, having left his office in a mess pretty much.

"You may just lay in bed until breakfast if you want. For breakfast I will sent one of the maids up to call for you."