Feedback on BL Novel Downloads - Members Only

OverBl

Well, I'm relatively new here and I can't log in everyday but one of the reason I created an account is to download BL Novels.. When I use the search bar,, the novels I find most of the time is directing me to BL Novels.. Other links, too..(e.g Novel requests)

I wonder why there has to be a different subsection for BL Novel Downloads when BL Novels before is already alright on its own. I mean its confusing,.. Many times, I would click on links only to be directed at BL Novels where there is no download link..I have to go to "BL Novel Downloads - Members Only" specially just to find the one with the downloadable links.. It's disorienting.. I don't know, maybe I'm just really bad at researching?

Even before you can only download BL Novel if you register as a member so why do we have to have different subsection for "members only"?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• OverBl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The BL Novels is a section in works, for reviews, recommendations and official links where the books can be bought to support the authors. So, that's why we have 2 sections. You can always check the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
of all downloadable novels so that it won't be confusing for you anymore.